The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 45: True Confessions, Take One

It wasn’t possible, was it? I mean, Richard couldn’t have tracked down Wade and Craig before contacting me, could he?

“Remember, I said that guy told me he was you ‘dear friend’?” Wade was saying, “That sounds just like him. I swear he makes the hair on my neck stand up. What a creep. Chris? Chris?”

I focused on Wade. “What? Oh, sorry. Richard couldn’t have been at Kampas. I mean, how could he possibly know that you and I… Unless… God, I need a drink.”

It was because of Richard that I didn’t drink very often anymore. Correction, it was because of Richard that I used to drink quite a lot.

“Chris, you’re starting to scare me. What’s going on?”

I made what I thought was a casually dismissive motion with my hand. Even I knew it came across way too emphatically.

“Chris, how do you know Richard?”

I shut my eyes. “Wade, I don’t really want to involve you in—”

“Don’t give me that. I’m already involved. He showed up at Kampas. Scott even agreed he was skeevy. Why is he calling you?”

God, why wouldn’t this day just end? How could I possibly tell Wade about my connection to Richard? But how could I not? Since he had come here I had never outright lied to him. Granted I had censored the truth now and then, but if I really wanted to maintain any kind of trust in my relationship with Wade I wasn’t going to be able to avoid this conversation.

“Chris, please don’t shut me out. I know there’s something going on.”

I stared longingly at the vodka on the bar. “Let’s sit down.”

Wade headed for the couch.

“Not in here,” I said. I didn’t want to have this conversation in the same room I hypnotized boys. “The kitchen. Please.”

Wade shrugged. “Okay.”

Wade’s books were open on the table, along with a can of soda and a bag of potato chips. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I twisted off the cap and took a long gulp. I was stalling. If this wasn’t the top discussion I didn’t want to have with Wade it was in the top two, the other dealing with his past with Donald.

I sat opposite him at the kitchen table.

“Chris, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you like this. Who is Richard?”

I stared at the tabletop. “Richard is my ex.”

“No,” Wade said.

“It’s really very complicated. I wasn’t much older than you are when I met Richard. He was strong and handsome, and powerful, and he had a lot of money to throw around. He bought me a lot of nice stuff and I guess you could say he pretty much bought me. It didn’t seem that way at the time, but I learned a lot from my time with Richard. He’s also the one who started teaching me about hypnosis.”

Wade was hanging on every word. “So why did you two break up?”

“Richard was very manipulative.” That was an understatement. “I have spent the last decade trying to not be like him. Richard uses people. And when he uses them up he discards them. It wasn’t easy getting away from him.”

“Geez, I had no idea. I mean, I can’t even picture you liking him.”

“There was a time when I would have done anything for him.” I stopped. Memories I hadn’t thought of in a very long time were starting to come back and I really didn’t have the strength to deal with them tonight.

Wade moved to the seat beside me. I felt his hand on my back. “Chris?”

“There are things in my past that should stay there—things that I don’t want to affect our lives now. I was young and naïve and I did things that I wouldn’t do now.”

“That’s part of growing up, right? Learning from your mistakes. You were a kid, Chris. I don’t get why you’re so down on yourself. I mean, what’d you do?”

“I just don’t want you to be disappointed in me, Wade. I’ve made a lot of mistakes.”

“You’re just being hard on yourself tonight.”

“I wish that were true.”

“You said Richard taught you about hypnosis?”

I nodded.

“Is that why you don’t want to teach me? Cause you’re afraid I’ll turn out like Richard and Craig?”

Hearing Wade connect Richard and Craig was the first time I thought about the reckless way they each used hypnosis. God, why hadn’t I made that connection? Was I once again so blinded by my feelings that I hadn’t realized I had given Craig the tools to be just like Richard? Oh, God.

Now would be the time to tell Wade he’s been hypnotized by me. But that secret could blow up in my face and leave me completely alone. Wade might never accept that information. I couldn’t tell him. Not now.

“Wade, I’m just very happy you’re in my life.”

He smiled widely. “I owe you. If Richard shows up I’ve got your back.”

“Wade?”

“What?”

“It’s just, uh,” I shook my head. “Nevermind. Promise me something though? If you ever hear anything about my past, promise you’ll talk to me about it? Some of it I had really good intentions. Really.”

Wade looked a little confused. “Of course.” He hugged my neck gingerly. I knew he was trying not to hurt me physically. Still I squeezed him hard. Who would have ever thought that this kid who had been sent to me by a sadistic son of a bitch like Donald would become such an important fixture in my life? Who would have thought I would ever love any guy this much without sex anywhere in the picture? And how was I going to keep the sins of my past from ruining it all?

I shuddered. If I stayed here much longer Wade was going to see me cry, and I didn’t want that. I let him go and blinked hard.

“Chris, it’s gonna get better.”

“Hmmm?”

“You’ve had this amazingly bad time…Craig cheated on you, you got beat up, now this Richard person—who sounds like a total dirtbag—shows up. But I think it’s all gonna turn around. I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but Scott likes you. A lot. And you’ve been like the best thing that ever happened to me.”

I shook my head.

“You have! You’ve done so much for me I can’t even describe it. I know.”

“Wade—”

“No, you’re not listening to me. I know. And all of this stuff’s gonna work out.” He patted my shoulder.

“I hope you’re right.”

“I know I am.”

I hoped I deserved Wade’s faith in me. I hadn’t told him everything; in fact, I’d barely scratched the surface. But I hadn’t lied to him. I just hoped if he ever did find out everything that he’d still look at me the same.

I was going to have to tell him about the missing chunk of his past. I just didn’t know how or when.

To be continued in Part 46…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 46: If You Can’t Duct It…

“…and you’re listening to the best mix of music here on WBDX. It’s just after five and that means it’s time to play…”

Shit.

The radio had been playing in the background as I lounged in the warm tub, soaking away the aches in my muscles. Spending all last night tied to that spreader bar had been hot, no doubt about it. And I had shot twice just from wriggling around trying to escape. Alan had spent the night sitting beside me, gazing contentedly at my socks until he drifted off to sleep. Eventually I had dozed, too, but I didn’t get much sleep. I was paying for it today.

If the radio was right then Alan would be getting home soon. I had to get out of the tub and do something about food. I could probably order a pizza.

I had always wanted to be tied up like that. And it was every bit as hot as I’d imagined. But I hadn’t thought about how much it might hurt. I didn’t want Alan to find out though, because he might not want to tie me up again if he thought he was hurting me. And while I wanted to make sure he didn’t ever leave me tied up quite that long again like that, I definitely wanted him to tie me up again. Soon.

I just had to be really careful about what I told him to do when he was under. This wasn’t the first time I had royally screwed up. All I wanted was him to leave me tied up for awhile. My big stupid mouth! My wrists were kind of rope-burned. But who knew Alan had it in him? He’s been looking at stuff on the internet even just to find ways to tie me up so we can both get off. If only Chris could have been into it like this.

Chris. Shit. I had almost gotten through a whole day without thinking about him.

“Room in there for two?”

I opened my eyes as I about jumped out of my skin. “Christ!”

Alan laughed. “Sorry. Didn’t think I’d scare you.”

I rubbed my back where I had banged it against the tub. “But you did.”

He stooped and kissed my lips softly. “I’m sorry. Why don’t you get out of there? I have an idea I think you’re gonna like.” He looked deeply into my eyes.

I knew what he wanted to do. And my cock responded immediately.

Alan left the bathroom and I rinsed off. As I was toweling myself dry I kept thinking I had to be smart tonight and make sure I didn’t end up trapped like last night.

I padded into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of briefs. My cock had been at half-mast, and was now pinned against my clean, warm skin. I sat on the bed and pulled on socks. I was reaching for a T-shirt when Alan reappeared behind me.

“You up for something new?”

I turned into him. “What do you have in mind?”

“Just trust me.”

I hesitated. “Okay.”

“Great.” He picked up a roll of saran wrap.

“What’s that for?”

“Don’t worry. I know how to do this.” He positioned my arms at my sides and started winding the plastic wrap around me, pinning my arms against my body, my hands to my thighs.

“Alan…”

“Shhh,” he said, continuing his work. Soon I was covered from shoulders to crotch with plastic wrap. And my cock was straining against it.

He bent over and picked up a roll of duct tape. Very quickly he had me covered in duct tape, again from my shoulders to my crotch. I strained a bit, but my arms were pinned so tightly they were worthless to me.

My cock was begging for attention though, the warm pressure of the tape and wrap over my briefs making me want to shoot already.

Alan stood up and began to kiss me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth, his hands caressing the tape I was covered in.

I was so into what he was doing I didn’t realize the tearing sound I heard was him ripping off a length of duct tape until he had it over my mouth. He patted it to the hair on the back of my head. Next he ran a length of tape under my chin and up the sides of my face.

My heart was racing. Alan had asked me trust him. But now I had no choice.

Alan was wrapping more plastic wrap around my legs, forcing them tightly together. It wasn’t long before I was duct taped all the way to my ankles. When he suddenly lifted me and laid me down on the bed all I could see was my white socks poking out from all the tape.

I watched Alan begin to undress. When he was down to his shorts he climbed up on the bed and straddled me. He pressed his weight down on me, rubbing his naked chest against my taped chest.

I couldn’t take it anymore. My cock was throbbing in time with my pulse. I shot, but not far. I could feel the cool cum pooling around my cock.

Alan looked me in the eyes and smiled. “That’s no fun. You’re done already? You’ll have to go again.”

I was pleading with him with my eyes to take off the gag, but he didn’t. His mouth was near my ear as he whispered, “This mummification stuff is pretty cool, don’t you think?” Then his tongue darted into my ear.

I tried to squirm; tried to move, but there was nothing I could do. I was going to be there until he let me go, and there was absolutely no way I could get him to do what I wanted.

My cock was still rock hard. At this rate it wasn’t going to take much to go again.

And I was ready to shoot again after Alan flipped me over onto my stomach, lie down on top of me, and began kissing the back of my neck.

To be continued in Part 47…