The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 51: Nick’s New Hobby.

It was just after noon when Scott left, promising to call later. Wade and Andrew had also risen to face the day, departing for Andrew’s place after guzzling coffee. I was alone in the house, ready for the day, and—despite the nagging ache in my side—feeling a little giddy. There’s a reason so many songs and poems have been written about falling in love. It’s one of the best highs around.

The only thing that worried me was the rather large secret I was keeping from Scott about my life. This morning had bordered on farce. I didn’t know if I could tell him everything. I wasn’t sure how he’d react this early in our budding relationship. Then again, if I didn’t tell him soon he’d be sure to lose trust in me for keeping it from him. What was I going to do?

This is what they call damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

Meanwhile, Nick was still sitting in the dark in my basement. This all seemed very familiar. I unlocked the door and called to him.

“Beach boy, gather your sneakers and come upstairs.”

He traipsed up the stairs and paused in front of me.

“Follow me to the den.”

I lowered myself into my chair and looked at Nick. He stood in the center of the room clutching a plastic bag from the local sporting goods store and his sneakers. I sighed. I had a feeling I was about to open a whole new can of worms. But first there was a bit of old business to handle.

“Nick, before we begin, tell me: is there anyone who is likely to notice that Marty has gone away for a few days?”

“Just Carm.”

Carm. I had read that name in Edwards’ notes on Nick but I couldn’t for the life of me recall who he was. “Who is Carm?”

“Carm’s my roommate.”

“Your roommate,” I repeated.

“Yes, sir.”

“Can you tell me about Carm?”

“Carm’s a great guy. I was lucky to get to room with him at the frat house. He was really popular in high school and he has that attitude that really popular people have where no matter what they’re doing people notice them. He dresses kind of fancier than the rest of us. I think the reason he works as a waiter is to get tips to buy new clothes. He gets all done up and goes out to pick up girls. I don’t think he’s very good at it though. He and Marty are always looking and talking about picking up girls but he comes home alone a lot.”

Well, I asked for a thumbnail sketch and that’s what I got. “What does Carm have to say about all the stuff you’ve been doing lately?”

“He thinks I’m on drugs.”

Carm might not be as big an obstacle as I’d first thought. “Is there something you can tell Carm in order to cover for Marty’s absence?”

“I could tell him that Marty went on a road trip.”

Sold. “Works for me. Make sure Carm doesn’t ask too many questions about where Marty is. Let me know if there is a problem.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Beach boy, did you bring the spandex with you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Show me.”

Nick juggled the sneakers, opened the bag and pulled out a black wrestling singlet.

“Set down your shoes, Nick. You may sit on the couch.”

He dropped the sneakers and seated himself.

I frowned at the singlet. “Beach boy, I understand that before you went to college you used to wear spandex under your clothes because it made you feel sexy. Is that true?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I am going to allow you to begin wearing your spandex again.”

A grin instinctively appeared on Nick’s face. I had prevented him from feeding his spandex fetish for a time, but I had not wiped out his desire for it. My only worry was that thanks to Edwards’ conditioning this could quickly spiral out of my control.

“There is, however, a catch to this. For the time being you will only wear your spandex when you are at home in your room. You will not be allowed to leave your room while you are wearing your spandex. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

I shifted a bit in the chair. My side ached today. It was possible that lying on Scott last night had not helped my healing. Not that I regretted a second of last night with Scott. Well, maybe the fact that we never had sex. But how amazing was it to find a guy whose concern for my wellbeing outweighed his desire for a night of hot sex? As ridiculous as it sounded I missed Scott already and I hadn’t been away from him long.

My focus returned to Nick, sitting on the couch in an altered state of consciousness. Might as well give him his instructions and send him on his way.

“Nick, from here on out whenever you are wearing spandex you will feel a deep-seated desire to look at porn. You may rent movies to meet this need. Or you may choose to use the internet.” I grimaced as I recalled a Broadway show tune that jauntily went ‘the internet is for porn…’ I shook my head to rid myself of the mental image of puppets having sex.

“You will find that once you are wearing the spandex you eagerly wish to look at porn. And not just any porn, Nick; you will watch only gay porn. You will become a connoisseur of videos and photographs of the male form. You will become aroused looking at images of men having sex. Do you understand what you must do, Beach boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“What must you do?”

“Watch porn,” he said dreamily.

“When?”

“When I wear spandex.”

“That’s a good boy.” This was a start at least. If I was ever going to help Nick lose his virginity he was going to have to do some field work on his own.

“After you watch the porn you will fantasize that you are doing the things in the pictures or the movies. Then you may masturbate. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Remember that you are going back to school on Monday. You will make up any work you owe in order to catch up. I know that a lot of what happened to you last fall wasn’t your fault, but if you flunk out of college you will have only yourself to blame. Your studies come first. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“When you attend my class you will not behave as though we are well acquainted with one another. You will be another student in my class. What happens in my home will never be mentioned at school.” Or else, I thought. “Now when you awaken you will return to your room where you may wear your new singlet. Do you have any questions?”

“No, sir.”

“Good. Why don’t you return here sometime midweek? 1…2…3.”

Nick opened his eyes and noticed the singlet in his hand.

“I suppose it is a nice singlet, if you like those,” I said to him. “And I know you do. My tastes run elsewhere.” I let my gaze flicker to his feet before I pushed myself out of the chair. “See you in class.”

To be continued in Part 52…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 52: Craig Blindfolded.

If I had been worried just a few days ago that living with Alan was going to boring it was pretty clear I didn’t have to worry about that. Saturday afternoon he was being very mysterious when he told me he had to go out and pick something up and asked that when he came back would I be waiting for him in just my underwear and socks.

I was curious, no doubt about it. So I took off my jeans and shirt and straightened up the apartment in just my briefs, t-shirt and socks. I got bored after awhile and sat down on the couch to look through some magazines that I had picked up at the check-out when we went shopping last night.

When Alan walked into the apartment he was wearing a big smile on his face. He was also carrying a big bag with him.

“You waited like I asked,” he said.

“Of course,” I replied. “Now why am I running around in my underwear in the middle of the afternoon?”

Alan’s smile widened. “I got us some things.”

I reached for the bag. “Let me see.”

“No!” he yelled. “I want to surprise you.” He turned away from me and reached into the bag. When he turned around he was holding a black blindfold.

I looked at it and then at his smile. I had never really liked being blindfolded when I was with Chris because I never knew what he was going to do to me. I shook my head. Alan wasn’t Chris and if I wanted to have a relationship with him like I said I did I had to try new things and trust him. Things with Chris didn’t work out. Trying to do everything the same wouldn’t work with Alan either. Would it?

Alan crossed the distance between us and kissed me. “Will you wear it?” he asked.

“Okay,” I said.

He turned me around and fastened the blindfold over my eyes. The only thing I could see was blackness. I wasn’t sure I liked this. For all my thinking about doing things different with Alan than with Chris, maybe this wasn’t something I wanted to do differently.

“Alan?” I asked.

I heard him rustle the bag and then felt him take my hand. “Let’s go into the bedroom,” he said.

I allowed him to lead me through the apartment to our bedroom. The blindfold was tight and I could see absolutely nothing. He led me to the bed and seated me on the edge of it. He tugged at my t-shirt and lifted it over my head. I felt him draw circles on my chest with his fingertips.

He got off the bed, then I heard him rustling the bag more. It sounded like he was spilling out its contents.

“Give me your hands.” Alan’s voice sounded more like a low growl as he said it. My cock began to stiffen just hearing him command me like that.

He fastened something to first my right wrist, then my left. It took me a minute to realize he must have bought some sort of leather cuffs. He pulled my hands behind my back and fastened them together.

“Alan, what did you buy…?”

“No questions,” he said softly. “Not now.” He picked me up under the arms and pulled me further onto the bed. He covered my mouth with his and pressed his body to mine. I couldn’t see and I couldn’t use my hands, but with Alan rubbing against me it didn’t seem to matter.

He rolled off of me and the air felt cool where his warm body had just been.

“Alan?” I asked.

I felt the mattress shift as he sat back on the bed. “Open your mouth,” he said.

I hesitated. I didn’t want him to tape my mouth shut the way he had the past few times. But opening my mouth wouldn’t make any sense for that. He’d want me to close my mouth. So I did as he asked.

It was too late that I realized what he was doing. I could taste the rubber ball before he even had it fastened behind my head. I didn’t like being gagged. I couldn’t control what Alan did when I was gagged. I tried to give him his trigger.

“Nnnnnnlllldkkkkk,” is all that came out.

“Shhh,” he whispered near my ear. He began kissing my ear, then my throat, then the back of my neck. I wanted him so bad right then I couldn’t stand it.

Alan pushed me down on the bed and rolled me onto my stomach. I felt him fastening what I guessed was more leather cuffs to my ankles. It wasn’t long before he fastened my ankles to my wrists behind my back.

While I lie there pretty much unable to move, speak or see he suddenly began to tickle the soles of my feet. I squirmed. That only made him tickle me more. I began to giggle in spite of myself. I tried to get away from his hands, but I couldn’t. Then he started tickling my sides. I was laughing and wriggling on the bed. I could hear Alan laughing too.

“You like that, don’t you, Craig?”

“Sssssppppttttt,” I said.

“You want me to keep going?” he asked. Alan returned his attention to my feet. I was practically screaming with laughter, but the ball gag in my mouth muffled most of it. My cock was throbbing and I could feel pre-cum leaking against my belly, but Alan just kept tickling me.

I was having a hard time catching my breath I was laughing so much. When I started panting Alan took a break. I felt him doing something behind my head. Then he took the blindfold off my eyes.

I craned my neck to look at him. I couldn’t quite see him, but I could see our reflections in the mirror on the closet door. I had been right about the leather cuffs. And Alan looked really happy.

Alan rolled me over onto my side. I couldn’t do much to stop him even if I had wanted to. I was a little afraid he was going to start tickling me again. Instead he tugged at my briefs until they lowered down my thighs.

He began teasing and tickling my belly and thighs. I tried to roll over but he placed a hand on my side and held me in place.

I looked all over the room but I couldn’t figure out a way to get him to stop tickling me or to get him to take off the gag. Alan had me in his power again. My body spasmed. I was gonna shoot any minute.

Alan pulled his hands away from me. “No, not yet,” he said. “I don’t want this to be over yet.”

I didn’t want it to be over yet either but there was no way I could tell him that.

Alan stood up and began to undress slowly. He looked me straight in the eye as he did it and smiled at me the entire time. When he was naked he walked around the foot of the bed where I could no longer see him in the mirror.

After a few minutes I felt him release my ankles from my wrists. It felt good to stretch out my legs. Before I could even try to roll over Alan grabbed my ankles and attached them to something. I bent my knees and could see in the mirror that he had separated my ankles with about a two feet wide spreader bar.

Alan reached for the bar and grabbed it, pressing my feet down to the bed. Then he climbed up on top of me. I watched in the mirror as he knelt over me and put on a condom. A moment later he entered me.

I thought for sure I was gonna shoot right then and there, but Alan must’ve known it because he was careful to go slow and keep me from shooting. I don’t know how long he fucked me, but he kept going long enough that I was drooling and whimpering.

He whispered in my ear, “I’m close.” Then he kissed the back of my neck in the spot that he knew would put me over. We shot together; Alan inside me, me on the bed and my chest.

Alan unfastened the gag. “Did you like that, Craig? He sounded hopeful.

“Alan, I love you,” was all I could think to say.

He laughed. “God, you make me happy.” And he kissed me more.

To be continued in Part 53…