The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 63: Dancing.

“That’s Craig?” Scott asked in surprise.

I nodded, momentarily dumbfounded. Never in a million years would I have guessed that Craig Matthews would be go-go dancing at Leatherman’s Club. How the hell had that happened?

I weaved my way through the crowd over to the platform Craig was dancing atop. He didn’t seem to notice me as he thrust his body in time with the music.

“Craig!” I shouted, but the bassline of the music drowned me out. I reached up and tapped his leg.

He glanced in my direction, but didn’t stop dancing.

I made motions that I wanted to talk to him. He bent down.

“Hi, Chris.”

“Craig, what are you doing?”

“Dancing.”

“I can see that. Why?”

He shrugged.

That was an incredibly in-depth answer. I sighed. “Are you all right?”

He was kneeling down so I could talk to him, but he didn’t seem to be paying much attention to me. His gaze was fixed over my shoulder and he continued to move his shoulders to the beat.

I gestured to Scott. “This is Scott.”

Craig nodded. “Hi.”

Scott extended his hand, but Craig didn’t shake it. Scott withdrew his hand.

“Does Alan know you’re doing this?” I asked.

Craig pointed to my right. “He’s over there.”

Sure enough, across the dance floor Alan was on an identical platform, dressed in an outfit identical to Craig’s. He cut quite a figure in his tight little cutoffs, and I was instantly aware of the fact that Alan hadn’t been bragging about the size of his endowment.

Something didn’t seem quite right about this.

Leatherman unexpectedly appeared at my side. “Christopher,” he said near my ear. “Are you distracting my dancer?”

I held up my hands. “Don’t give me that. What’s going on here?”

“What are you talking about?”

I really hate when people answer a question with a question. I frowned. “Why are Craig and Alan dancing here?”

Leatherman smiled. “Why does any young man dance?”

It was on the tip of my tongue to give him his trigger. That would teach him to play mind games with me. I had tricks up my sleeve he couldn’t fathom.

Scott had been watching wordlessly. He nodded toward the dance floor with raised eyebrows.

I took hold of the back of his belt so as not to lose him in the crowd.

I was jerked backward when Craig reached out and grabbed my arm. I spun back toward him. “What are you—?”

His expression changed from what I can only think to describe as panicked to placid.

“Craig?” I studied his face, not sure I had even seen what I’d thought I had.

He released my arm and stood, returning to his dancing.

Scott pulled me into the crowd and swung his arm up, his hand landing behind my neck. He was a terrific dancer and I did my best to keep up with him. The things he could do with his hips made me want to rip off his clothes right there.

Down, Chris!

But, damn, I was in love with a sexy guy. What were the chances he could forgive me for keeping so many secrets?

I suddenly felt very depressed.

Scott leaned toward me. “You want to get out of here?”

Desperately, I thought, but asked, “Would you mind?”

He took my hand and cut a path through the crowd toward the door. I stopped momentarily as we passed Marty and Nick. Marty was decked out in full leathers. Though they weren’t where my interests lie, I could appreciate the way he looked. Apparently so could several of the young studs in the crowd. Nick was dressed casually, but seemed to be busy being blatantly cruised by a tall redhead.

We exchanged pleasantries before Scott and I departed the club.

In the car I was quiet. Scott seemed to sense my mood. He’d become rather good at reading me. He placed his hand on my thigh.

“You ok?” he asked.

I realized I had been absorbed in myself and ignoring him. “I’m sorry. It just doesn’t make much sense.”

“What?”

“Craig being a dancer. He never expressed any desire to do that. And he was never the type to wear clothes that showed off his body to such an extent.”

“People change, Chris.”

“Yeah, but that much? It was odd.” I chewed my lip. “And what was that with him grabbing my arm?”

Scott rubbed my leg lightly. “Maybe you should give him a call tomorrow?”

I took my eyes off the road to look at him. He smiled softly at me.

“You wouldn’t mind?”

He shook his head. “Craig’s no threat to me, Chris. I’d have his ass in jail long before you could get back with him.” He broke into an ear-to-ear grin.

I laughed.

Scott’s hand inched up my thigh.

I glanced at him in surprise.

“How long before we get home?” he asked.

“Not long,” I said, eyes darting between the road and his face.

“That’s good.”

I was trying not to focus too much on what his hand was doing, but I was losing the battle with my anatomy. “I, uh, didn’t know you were such a good dancer.”

“Thanks. We’ll have to go out dancing again sometime when we can spend more time on the floor together.”

“Does that mean…?” I didn’t finish my thought. I was afraid to.

“It’s a lot to absorb,” he admitted. “But I get it. Most of it. Power is a rush. I can see where being in control could be exciting…”

“Sounds a little like you’d want to be in control.”

He brushed his hand against my crotch. “Could be. It might be fun to be controlled, too.” He licked his lips. “For a while, I mean.”

We were still a few blocks from home, but I was inspired to drive faster. I pressed my foot on the accelerator.

Scott shifted closer to me on the seat. “Slow down, Chris. It’s early. Pace yourself.”

I grinned and eased off the gas a little.

Scott traced the outline of my ear with his fingertips. “It’s interesting,” he said.

I waited, enjoying his touch.

“You can make guys do whatever you want. You could have money and power and sex whenever you want it. And you don’t have a harem of guys waiting to please you.”

“I only want one guy.” I hoped he knew I meant it. I turned the car onto Greenhill Road.

“Chris?”

“Yeah?”

He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. “I want you. Now.”

I zipped down the block and turned into the driveway practically on two wheels.

We were out of the car, in the house, and undressed before we made it up the stairs.

And I had no doubt Scott and I were going to be ok.

To be continued in Part 64…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 64: Craig’s Dilemma.

I knew before I even walked into the office that I was going to be in trouble. But I didn’t think it would be this bad.

The Club had finally closed for the night and I was able to stop dancing on the wooden platform above the dance floor. I was sore all over, my feet hurt, and I was tired. No matter how I had tried to stop dancing and climb down from the platform I had been unable to. The later it got the more scared I got. What was going to happen to me? At least when Chris was my Master he was good to me. He never tried to hurt me and he actually loved me.

The paddle slammed against my bare flesh again as I stood grasping my ankles.

“What were you thinking engaging Christopher like that?” My Master continued to berate me.

“I’m sorry, sir,” I said. But I wasn’t sorry. I had tried as hard as I possibly could to ask Chris to help me, but I couldn’t. I don’t even know how I grabbed his arm. It took all my willpower. This new Master was too powerful to resist. I was losing control of myself to him.

He hit me again.

“I had to take off Leatherman’s collar and send him out there to deal with Christopher. That shouldn’t have been necessary.”

I winced as the paddle struck me again. I almost wished for being Chris’s slave again. Back then I didn’t know that I didn’t have a choice about what I was doing. Back then I just followed directions without thinking about it. Back then I was happy and safe. My eyes were beginning to water. I blinked as hard as I could to stop them.

“Don’t make me sorry I’ve left you some free will, Craig. I can take it away if I have to.”

He struck me three more times then instructed me to stand up and dress. I did.

“This uniform isn’t bad on you, Craig. Whenever you come to the Club to dance you will wear this.”

It was the dead of winter outside and all I could wear was a pair of too small cutoffs and boots that were giving me blisters. No! I wanted my warm sweatshirts and jeans. “Yes, sir,” I said automatically.

“I do think I want to see a little more of a change in you. Tomorrow I want you to dye your hair platinum. And you know you must do whatever I want, isn’t that right, boy?”

“Yes, sir,” I repeated. I had to hold onto myself. I couldn’t let him tell me what to think and feel and do. If I surrendered to him I’d never get away from him. I had to stop myself from following his instructions.

“Good.” Master picked up his drink and sat on one of the couches. “I have devised a bit of a test of your abilities, Craig. I need to know just how much Christopher has taught you. To that end I want you to hypnotize a boy for me.”

A test? Of my hypnosis abilities? But why? How? “Yes, sir.”

“He works here in the kitchen. A handsome boy; his name is Brian. Leatherman pointed him out to me. He should make an excellent slave.”

He was going to make me do to some poor unsuspecting guy what he had done to me. I couldn’t. Resist. I couldn’t resist. I couldn’t resist! “Yes, sir.”

“I’ll let you know once I decide what you should do to him. For now I suggest you get him into trance and deepen his suggestibility. If you’re as good as Christopher at this I may reward you with a slave of your own. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, boy?”

“Yes, sir.” No! No! I didn’t want a slave. I wanted Alan. I wanted things the way they had been. Who was Master and why did he make me his slave? How did this happen to me? And why did I keep saying yes?

“I thought so. Now, go. Tomorrow night you will begin with the boy.”

I picked up the clothes I had worn to the Club and walked out the private door.

Alan was waiting with the car running. I opened the door and tried to get out of the cold quickly. My breath caught as I sat gingerly.

Without looking at me Alan put the car in drive and headed out of the lot.

I turned and stared out the passenger’s window. I had to do what Master said. I didn’t have a choice. He was my Master and I must obey him. I knew that I must obey.

I wondered if I could try to call Chris. I needed help. He would know what to do. He would help me.

But would he? I had cheated on him and left him for Alan. What if Chris had done this to me to get even? What if this was my punishment for leaving him?

No! Chris tried to ask me why I was dancing tonight. He didn’t know about my Master. I couldn’t resist Master. I must obey.

I also needed hair dye. My hair had to be platinum tomorrow.

Oh, God…

To be continued in Part 65…