The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 80: Scott Wilson, Undressed & Unveiled.

Scott showed up at ten. He stood in the doorway to the den dangling a large brown bag. “I brought Chinese as a peace offering.”

It was a good move; I was starving and cranky. I looked up from reading and raised an eyebrow. “You felt you needed a peace offering?”

He rolled his eyes. “Chris, don’t make this harder than it is. You know I can’t discuss my investigation with you.”

“Yes, I understand that. I hate it, but I understand it. What I don’t understand is why you won’t tell me who Scott Wilson really is.”

Scott shifted his weight uneasily. “Why don’t we eat before the food is ice cold?”

I recognized his evasive tactics for what they were, but I was hungry so I followed him to the kitchen. I set the table while he unpacked the food. He had ordered all of my favorites. Scott was really working hard here.

I crossed the kitchen and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“What was that for?”

“Nothing. Let’s eat.”

After dinner I threw the dishes in the dishwasher and led Scott upstairs. He smiled at me as we reached the bedroom, his brown eyes dark and sexy.

I began to unbutton his shirt.

“Now?” he asked in surprise.

“Unless you’d rather talk,” I said, running my hands over his strong chest.

I didn’t wait for his reply, instead covering his mouth with mine. Our tongues met. His breathing began to change immediately. Scott encircled me with his arms and I could feel his hardness at my hip.

I backed him toward the bed and he hopped on it. I climbed atop him and tugged his undershirt up, exposing his chest. I bent down and licked his nipple. He arched his back and moaned, his fingers clutching at the sheets.

I sat back on my haunches, straddling his legs. It was time to let the bulge in his pants out. I unbuckled his belt and opened his pants.

Scott’s face reddened a bit as I saw that he had already been leaking precum, a small wet spot on the front of his boxerbriefs.

I turned around and untied his shoes, slowly removing them. I dropped them to the floor, then lovingly took his right foot in my hands and began to massage him. A look of serenity crossed his face as he smiled and enjoyed my hands on his socked foot. I raised his foot to my lips and kissed his sole. Our eyes locked. Then I began to pay attention to his other foot. Scott’s eyes closed again as he let himself be carried away by my touch.

My own cock was leaking now. Scott’s body was a work of art, in my eyes, and I always got fired up touching him.

I tugged his pants down over his feet and dropped them to the floor. They landed with a soft rustle of fabric.

I massaged up his left ankle and calf to his thigh, tickling him lightly. He squirmed but did not pull away. I repeated the process on his right side.

I climbed back atop him and kissed him deeply. My lips traced a line to his ear and I began nibbling his ear.

He gasped and closed his arms tightly around me, rolling me onto my back. He grasped my wrists with his hands and pressed my arms down to the bed, using his lips and tongue to explore my neck.

I got lost in the moment. Scott could have done anything he wanted with me then and I would have agreed. The room smelled of sex and I wanted as much of him as I could get.

Scott reached down and opened my pants with one hand as he kissed my lips. He pulled his head back and smiled at me with a smoldering look that made me want to pounce on him.

He slid my jeans down and at my ankles removed my sneakers, pausing to press one over his nose and mouth and inhale deeply. He shot me a wicked grin before removing my pants completely.

Scott tugged my underwear down and leaned over, then pressed his face to my crotch and inhaled again. The hunger in his eyes when he looked at me was palpable. He ran his tongue from the base to the tip of my cock.

I shivered involuntarily.

He made small circles with his tongue around my cock, then took me deep inside of him, inch by inch, his mouth warm, his tongue soft as he slid my cock in and out.

It was my turn to gasp and moan now. I might have been embarrassed with anyone else, but with Scott I didn’t care. I wanted him so much in that moment nothing else mattered.

I gently tugged on his chin and guided his face up to mine. We kissed and thrashed around on the bed. I slid my hands down his body and tickled and caressed him. When I licked my finger and reached down to slip it inside of him Scott’s arms and legs spasmed and he came with a shudder.

He had barely recovered when he returned his attention to my hard cock and swirled the head with his tongue. I lost track of what he was doing; it felt so good. In moments I was also shooting.

I wrapped him in my arms and sighed contentedly.

“That was hot,” he said hoarsely.

“Mm-hm,” I agreed.

He reached up and tousled my hair. “I expected you to quiz me when we got up here.”

I nodded but didn’t say anything.

“Tell you what. Let me take a quick shower and then we’ll talk.”

“If you’d like,” I said.

He smiled, then kissed me and got out of bed. He wrinkled his nose. “Man, I’m sticky,” he laughed as he padded toward the bathroom.

I enjoyed the view as he walked away. I also needed a shower at this point. And I was curious what he expected us to talk about. I shrugged to myself. If Scott was ever going to open up to me about his own past it was going to have to be his decision. I had finally accepted that tonight. I loved him enough that I was going to just wait and see.

Once I heard the water shut off I ventured into the bathroom and turned it back on. Scott was toweling off, but gave me a look that made it very clear he wanted his hands all over my body.

I took a quick shower and emerged from the bathroom with my hair still damp. Scott was sprawled on the bed in boxers and a black T-shirt watching TV. He switched it off with the remote when I slipped into lounge pants and a T-shirt.

“I’m hungry,” he said.

“Worked up an appetite?” I laughed. “There’s leftover Chinese.”

We went downstairs and Scott reheated what was left of the Chinese food while I opened a tub of ice cream. It was half empty, but I filled the space with some whipped cream and grabbed a spoon.

I sat across the table from Scott and once again was wowed by his beauty. His black hair was pointing out in all directions, having air dried, and the gold hoop in his cartilage gleamed in the light.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

Scott shoveled some pork fried rice in his mouth. He swallowed, took a drink of water and made a face.

“You suggested talking.”

“I know. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to explain my past without delving into all of it.”

“It’s up to you, Scott. I can’t make you tell me.”

We both knew that wasn’t entirely true at this point. I hoped he also knew I would never cross that line with him.

Scott spoke quietly and never raised his gaze to meet mine, instead staring at his food. “My family disowned me when they found out I’m gay.”

I waited for him to continue. Something told me if I interrupted him now I’d never hear the rest.

“My family is a military family. My grandfather, my father, my uncles all enlisted. My brothers and I were expected to. I had no interest in enlisting. I wanted to get a degree and join the FBI. My father wasn’t happy and cut me off financially, I guess figuring with no tuition money I would be forced to enlist. He drained my trust fund…”

Trust fund? Scott had been wealthy? That was unexpected. It also somewhat explained his impeccable manners.

“Anyway, I applied for scholarships and loans and got accepted to school. Then one weekend in the fall I took a guy I was seeing up to the hunting cabin my family owned. It was supposed to be deserted that weekend…”

I had a terrible feeling about what happened next. I set the tub of ice cream down.

“My father walked in on us.”

“Oh, Scott,” I gasped.

“He was very calm. He told me to pack my things and get out of the cabin. And he told me I was no longer his son.”

“You’ve never spoken again?”

He shook his head.

I walked around the table and pulled him to his feet. I squeezed him tightly. “That’s an awful, awful thing,” I whispered.

I felt him nodding. “It’s fine. I got what I wanted. I’m an agent.”

“And a damn good one,” I said.

I began rubbing his back. He rested his head on my shoulder. “Hmmm,” I mused aloud.

“What?” he asked softly.

“Just explains some things. Like why you would never discuss your past. And why you’ve mentioned more than once that not all guys who need help receive it like Wade did.”

Scott straightened up and looked at me.

“You really could have used a friend during all of this. And you didn’t have one at the time, did you?”

He shook his head sadly. “I went back in the closet and finished my degree and applied to the Bureau.”

“So how did you end up undercover as a gay bartender?”

I heard someone behind me. I turned and saw Wade enter the room.

“Hey, guys. Sorry, I didn’t know you were down here.”

I grinned. “No worries. This is your home, too.”

“I’m just grabbing a snack.”

“It’s ok,” Scott said. “Sit down and join us.” He whispered in my ear, “I’ll tell you that story another time.”

To be continued in Part 81…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 81: Always Horny.

Master was giving me another chance to prove my worth. I didn’t deserve another chance. Master was right. I’m a worthless piece of shit. I don’t deserve more chances. I don’t deserve Master.

I shook myself and looked away from the mirror. He was in my head now. I couldn’t get away. I kept trying to fight but I couldn’t make myself move at all to disobey him. I could barely even think to disobey him anymore. There was so little of me left now I didn’t think I could ever disobey him again. I used to be a free man. My name was Craig. Now I was just a slave.

And a good boy. I must obey. Brian would be coming over soon. Master wanted me to hypnotize Brian and prove I was a good boy. I must obey Master.

I opened my mouth to scream but no sound would come out. I had given up hope that Chris would ever come back for me after what happened last time. He tried to help me. I knew he would try if he knew I was in trouble. Poor Chris was no match for Master. I couldn’t let Chris trance me no matter what. Master had seen to that. Only Master could trance me now. Only Master controlled me.

And Master wanted me to hypnotize Brian to be a redneck. So Brian, a really nice guy who didn’t deserve any of this, was going to be a redneck. I couldn’t stop it even if I tried.

The doorbell rang.

When I opened the door for Brian it was Brian standing there, but it wasn’t. He was wearing a wifebeater and tight jeans and workboots and a cap. He didn’t really look like himself like this.

He came in and sat down on the couch. He looked hot.

“Magician’s assistant,” I said, sitting down across from him. He was trained to enter trance with his trigger now. That made things easier. It was easy to obey. Easy to be a good boy. Easy to do what Master said.

“Brian, you feel relaxed now, don’t you?”

“Yessss.”

“You know everything you say when you are in trance is the absolute truth, right, Brian? Because you can’t lie when you’re so relaxed. So if you say it it has to be true. Right, Brian?”

“Yes.”

“You look like a redneck now, don’t you, Brian?”

“Yes.”

“That’s what Master wants. He wants you to look like a redneck. He wants you to act like a redneck too. You’re already really cocky and full of yourself, right, Brian?”

“Yes.”

“You’re also really horny. And when you wake up you’re going to always be horny. You’re going to want sex all the time and think about sex all the time. Right, Brian?”

“Yes.”

“What are you going to think about all the time?”

“Sex.”

“That’s right. Repeat it and know it’s true: you’re going to always be horny and think about sex all the time.”

“I’m going to be always horny and think about sex all the time.”

“Right. You’re also going to start shaving every other day instead of every day. Rednecks have stubble. And you’re going to like the taste of cheap booze. You’re going to like to drink beer and cheap booze. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to be a good redneck for Master. Right, Brian?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. When I count to three you’ll wake up and be a good redneck. And the next time I say Magician’s Assistant you’ll relax even more into trance and be ready for more instructions. 1…2…3.”

Brian opened his eyes and then blinked a couple of times. He reached down and adjusted himself, then grinned at me.

“You look pretty good tonight, Craig,” he said. He licked his lips.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Why don’t you come sit by me on this couch?”

I shrugged and moved to sit next to him.

He placed his big hand on my thigh and rubbed lightly. “I’ve been thinking. I keep coming over here to your apartment and I’ve never seen the bedroom.”

I swallowed hard. “No?”

“Maybe we should do something about that.”

“If you want,” I stammered. I didn’t know what to do. Master said to make Brian a redneck. Redneck Brian was horny.

“I know what I want. And I get what I want. Come on in the bedroom, Craig. You’ll like what I’m going to do to you.”

To be continued in Part 82…