The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 137: A Romantic Dinner For Two...

After poking around in Craig’s subconscious for a bit and finding that Richard’s methods hadn’t changed much over the past decade, I had begun to dismantle his grip on Craig’s mind. When I left the hospital, Craig was no longer referring to Richard as Master anymore. I was satisfied that we had made some progress.

I was also famished. I had missed lunch—again—a habit that was not something I wanted to become a routine. I made a brief stop at the supermarket on the way home and pulled into the driveway a little after five.

I unloaded the car and set about unpacking groceries in the kitchen. I was nearly finished when my cell phone began to ring. A look at the caller ID revealed it was Mike Taylor.

“Mike,” I said into the phone. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“Hi, Christopher.” He sounded nervous.

“Mike, are you all right?”

He forced a laugh. “Yeah. I just hate calling to ask you for a favor.”

I sighed and relaxed. “What’s up?”

“Well, you know I went back to California to pack up my apartment and drive back home.”

I leaned back against the counter. “Yes. Are you on your way back?”

“I made it to Colorado. And my car was acting up. Anyway, it’s a blown head gasket and the car is so old that it’s not worth fixing and I’m stuck in Colorado and I don’t have enough money in my account to get home.” He said all of that in one breath.

“Okay. Where in Colorado are you?”

“A place called Lakewood.”

I grinned. I knew the place. “You’re in luck then. So here’s what you’re going to do. Find the nearest UPS and buy whatever boxes you have to and ship your stuff here. You can use my address as a destination. 1326 Greenhill Road. Put whatever clothes you can in a bag and take it with you to Denver International. Then buy a ticket to NY. Let me know when you’re getting in and either I or a friend will pick you up.”

“Christopher, I had to put down a deposit on my apartment there and I lost the security on my one out here because I broke the lease. I don’t know if I can swing all that.”

Apparently working in the adult film industry wasn’t paying Mike well. We’d need to have a discussion about money at some point. Now was not the time.

“I’ll transfer $1000 to you as soon as we hang up. Just give me your account info.”

There was silence on the phone. It went on so long I thought we’d been disconnected. I checked, but the call timer was still counting.

“Mike?”

When he spoke, his voice was thick, and I could tell he was crying. “I promise I’ll pay you back.”

“We’ll worry about it later once you’re here and safe. Now, make sure you let me know when you’re going to land...”

Mike gave me his information and I quickly handled the money end of things at my computer. I was glad I wasn’t a college student living paycheck to paycheck anymore. I was also glad I was in a position to help out a couple of them from time to time.

I returned to the kitchen and went out the back door, uncovering the barbecue grill. I frowned, realizing it was going to take a little more cleaning to get it ready to use than I’d hoped. Then again, I couldn’t remember the last time we’d grilled. I scrubbed it, swapped out the propane tank, then ran upstairs, took a quick shower, freshened up, and dressed in tight jeans, a red pullover shirt and a pair of black boots, and was coming down the stairs when my phone chirped.

“Running late. Home in fifteen minutes,” was the text from Scott.

I sent back, “XOXO” and set to making dinner.

I had the steaks seasoned with a dry rub and on the grill, the potatoes baking, the onions caramelizing and the vodka rosemary lemonade chilling when I heard the front door open and close.

I glanced around. The seldom used dining room table was set for two with candles lit. Everything was nearly ready for a romantic dinner for two.

“In the kitchen,” I called.

Scott walked down the short hall and pulled his hand from behind his back. He was holding a bouquet of orange roses.

I kissed him in greeting. “They’re gorgeous,” I said.

He smiled. “I remembered you pointing out the orange ones when we walked past a florist a couple weeks ago.”

“They always catch my eye.”

“The girl at the flower shop told me orange roses mean desire and pride.”

I smiled. “Sounds like a great message to me.” I pulled a vase from the cabinet and set to filling it with water and arranging the roses.

Scott walked up behind me and nuzzled my ear. “You look great. Smell great, too. And you’re cooking. You’ll spoil me.”

I turned and faced him. “That’s the plan tonight.”

His face lit with one of his megawatt grins. I handed him the vase of roses. “Would you go put these on the dining room table? I have to turn the steaks.”

As it turned out the steaks were ready and I pulled the porterhouses from the grill and shut it off. Scott was in the kitchen when I returned.

I fixed two plates with a porterhouse, potato and onions and set them on the table, then poured two vodka lemonades over ice and handed him one. “To us,” I said.

He clinked his glass to mine. “To us.”

We each sipped our drinks, then I took his hand and led him into the dining room.

Scott was dressing his potato when he looked across the table at me. “You made all my favorites.”

I shrugged. “I told you tonight would be about you. How was your day after I saw you in class?”

He frowned. “Frustrating. There’s no real news yet about Richard or Craig.”

“That’s ok. We don’t have to talk about either of them tonight.”

“I was wondering how your visit with Craig went.”

I took a sip of lemonade. “I started working on putting him back the way he was. Richard did a number on him. He did tell me about another guy who Richard was cruel to that I’m going to have to get in touch with.”

“What was the name?”

“Brian Wolf. He works at the club. I’ve actually met him, though I can’t say I know him. He was probably in those dungeon videos.”

Scott nodded, chewing.

“In other news, the club is spotless from top to bottom.”

Scott smiled wryly. “I still can’t believe you hired a cleaning service to clean a bondage dungeon.”

I held up my hands. “I could’ve done it myself, but then how would I have had time to whip up a meal and make myself pretty for when my handsome man came home from a long day at work?” I exaggeratedly batted my eyelashes at him.

Scott laughed. “I love you, Chris.”

“I love you too. And I’m really curious what your fantasy is going to be tonight.”

He frowned.

“Something wrong?”

Scott shook his head. But I was sure there was something. We ate for a while in comfortable silence. After we had both finished I cleared both plates.

“Let me do that,” Scott offered.

“Nonsense. Just wait here.”

I set the dishes in the kitchen and retrieved the cupcakes I’d picked up at the bakery from the refrigerator. I set them on the table with a couple of fresh plates and topped off our lemonades.

“Are these from The Cakery?”

I nodded.

“Did they have the chocolate pecan ones?”

I smiled and nodded again, opening a box of a half dozen assorted cupcakes.

I set a chocolate pecan one in front of Scott and took a cappuccino one for myself. Once I was seated again, I said, “Now, what aren’t you telling me?”

Scott took a bite of cupcake. “Mmmm,” he said.

I laughed. “Scott.”

He grew serious. “I’ve been thinking all day about what you said about making a fantasy come true. I’ve never really talked about my fantasies with anyone before, Chris.”

“I know,” I said.

“And I wonder if that’s why things didn’t work before. I was always holding back from asking for what I really wanted.”

I smiled.

“But then Richard was holding me hostage in that chair and I have to admit that some of the things I’ve fantasized about got a little too real and a little too weird.”

“Scott, you don’t say much about it, but I know some of your fantasies are about subbing.”

He met my eyes. “You’re the first guy I’ve ever tried that with.”

“Well, I could be wrong, but I think you had a good time.” I licked frosting off my fingers.

“I did.”

I walked around the table and held out my hand to him. He stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Listen, what Richard did to you was not sexual. It wasn’t erotic. It wasn’t fantasy. I understand why it might be complicating the way you think about that, but if you’ll let me tonight, I believe I can help you feel better about things. If you trust me, that is.”

Scott pressed his forehead to mine and looked into my eyes. “I hope you know how much I trust you, Chris.”

“Good. Then while I clean up the kitchen I want you to go upstairs to our bedroom, strip, take a shower, and put on a pair of underwear, a t-shirt and some socks. Then wait for me in the bedroom like a good boy.”

Scott’s dark brown eyes glittered as he grinned.

“What do you say to that?”

“Yes, Sir!” he said on a laugh.

I winked at him. “You know what you have to do.”

To be continued in Part 138...

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 138: ...Followed By Etcetera.

I busied myself cleaning up the dining room and kitchen, and once things were straightened up and the dishwasher was running I climbed the stairs to the bedroom. I knew Scott was out of the shower because I had heard the water start and stop running while I was downstairs.

I opened the bedroom door and found Scott nervously pacing at the foot of the bed. The comforter had been pulled back, and he was dressed in a black pair of briefs, a black T-shirt and a pair of black striped socks.

My breath caught just looking at him. He really was the most handsome man I’d ever seen.

“I wasn’t sure what to do after I was ready like you said,”

he offered.

“Come here,” I beckoned.

He walked up to me and I kissed him full on the mouth. Then I stepped back from him. “Here’s the way this is going to work tonight. There are three rules and you’re going to follow them all night. Do you understand?”

He nodded but I could tell he was still nervous.

“Rule number one, you only speak when you’re spoken to. Unless you’re in pain or distress, in which case you always tell me immediately. Ok?”

He nodded.

“Rule number two, you answer any question I ask truthfully. And rule number three, you do anything I tell you to do like a good, obedient boy. Do you have any questions about the rules?”

Scott looked mildly surprised by the third rule, but he didn’t protest. “No questions,” he replied.

“Good,” I said. “Now, I want you to stand there so I can inspect my boy.”

He smiled reflexively, but then he looked more nervous.

I walked around him, running my fingers over his left bicep and patting his ass and then feeling the bulge in his briefs. He was fully erect, which told me I was on the right track.

I sat on the foot of the bed. “Get on your knees, boy.”

Scott knelt down. He looked uncertain about what was coming next.

“Do you like my boots?” I asked.

He looked at them and smiled. “Yes.”

I knew they were among his favorites that I owned. He always commented on them when I wore them. But… “Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir?”

I reached out and caressed his left cheek with my right hand. “That’s right, boy. You’ll show me respect tonight. I’m going to take good care of you.”

I hooked my hand behind his head and pushed him down toward my feet. “Take off my boots. And after you remove each one, take a good long sniff. A boy should know his Sir’s scent.”

I lifted my right foot and Scott removed my black Chelsea boot then pressed it over his nose and mouth and took a deep breath. I looked him directly in the eyes as he did and smiled as proudly as I could at him.

He repeated the process with my left boot and then set them aside.

“You’re doing wonderfully, boy. How are you feeling?”

“Happy,” he said, then looked surprised.

“Why happy?” I pursued.

Scott started to say something and then stopped.

“Remember rule number two, boy.”

Scott dropped his eyes from mine. “I’m just happy doing what you tell me to.”

I bent over and kissed him on the lips. When I pulled back we were both catching our breath. “Give me a foot massage, boy. You may sit on the floor.”

I didn’t want to leave him on his knees too long. That was a hard position to maintain long-term.

Scott settled himself and began to massage and rub my right foot. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Are you hard, boy?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. I like my boy to be hard and happy.”

Scott’s smile widened. He finished a thorough massage of my right foot and then repeated it with my left. It felt amazing. He knew what he was doing.

“Stand up,” I commanded.

Scott got to his feet and so did I. I pulled him against me and kissed him deeply, lovingly and lingeringly. I pressed my lips to his ear. “Do you fantasize about being tied up?”

He nodded. “Sometimes.”

“Not always?”

He shook his head.

“Just about giving up control?”

I felt him nod again.

“It’s easy with you. Even when you ask what I want for dinner. If I don’t really feel like anything specific, you just make a decision and that’s what we do. But if there’s something I want, you always make sure that’s what we do. It’s nice to not always have to be the one making the decisions.”

“You’ve always had to be the one in control, haven’t you?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said softly.

I stepped back from him. “Well, for tonight, you’re not making any decisions and you’re not getting a say in what we do. You’re just going to be my boy and obey, right?”

Scott’s eyes lit up again and he grinned. “Yes, Sir.”

“Good.” I took his hand in mine and kissed the back of it. “Look, we’re an equal partnership here. And I love that and the relationship and the life we’re building together. But I understand that sometimes you just need to be told what to do.” I winked exaggeratedly at him.

Scott laughed.

“In all seriousness, I don’t want to spoil the mood here, but I want you to know before we go any further, that even when you’re being submissive to me and obeying me, you have the power to take control back. I want you to choose a safeword right now, so that if you ever need to say it I know that you’re uncomfortable and need me to stop whatever we’re doing.”

I could see Scott giving this real thought. “How about pause?”

“Pause?” I shrugged. “Why not?” I kissed him. “Now, get up on the bed and lay in the center.”

I retrieved a few supplies from the bureau drawer and set about securing Scott’s wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. Once I had him tightly tied spreadeagle, I sat on the bed and began to caress his chest over his T-shirt. I smiled at him. “You doing ok?”

He nodded. “Yes, Sir.”

I smiled. “You know, I didn’t ask. Are you ok with calling me Sir?”

“I think so. Not always, but like this it’s kind of hot.”

“Is Sir part of your fantasies? Or are you more of a Master or Coach guy?”

Scott looked thoughtful. “I honestly don’t know. I haven’t really thought about it.”

“That’s ok.” I tweaked his nipple a bit. He moaned in surprise. “Do you have any reservations about calling me Sir when I’m in control?”

He shook his head. “No, Sir.”

“Good boy.” I bent and kissed him again.

I tugged his briefs down his strong thighs and then began to play with his cock. I stroked him and toyed with him and watched him squirm on the bed. The ropes attaching the leather cuffs at his wrists and ankles to the bed held firm. Scott rolled his head around and gasped softly.

“Are you getting close?” I asked.

“Uh-huh,” he gasped.

I stopped stroking him. “I don’t think you should cum yet.”

I got off the bed and walked to his feet. I massaged his feet. I knew he was wearing a brand new pair of socks because I hadn’t seen them before, but also because of how soft they were.

Scott picked his head up and looked at me. “That feels really good.”

“Remember rule number one,” I said. I stopped rubbing his feet.

Scott squinched his eyes shut and let his head drop back on the bed.

I climbed up on the bed and knelt straddling his thighs. I began teasing his cock again. It didn’t take long for him to be gasping and panting.

“Are you getting close?”

He nodded vigorously.

I stopped again. “Good boy. You won’t cum until I say you can, will you?”

Scott’s eyes widened. “N-no. Sir!” he added quickly.

I slid down off the bed and resumed massaging his feet. “Does that feel good?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir,” he said with a small smile.

“Good boy.”

Scott looked happier than I’d seen him in a while. Actually, it was more than happiness. It was contentment I saw on his face.

I walked up to the head of the bed and bent, holding the back of his head in my hand as I kissed him passionately. I loved this man more than any other I had ever known and more than I had imagined possible.

When I broke the kiss, I grabbed a box of tissues off the nightstand and sat on the bed.

“Are you ready to cum?”

“Yes, please. Sir.”

I teased the head of Scott’s beautiful cock then stroked up and down his shaft. I could see sweat appearing on his upper lip and forehead and I knew he was right on the edge. I took a handful of tissues in my hand and stared right in his eyes.

“Be a good boy and cum for me.”

I stroked him once, twice, three times, and then he let out a moan and bucked and shot. I continued to tease his cock until he began to beg me to stop.

I cleaned him up a little bit, deposited the tissues in the trash, washed my hands in the bathroom sink, then untied his ankles and wrists. I climbed onto the bed and pulled Scott into my arms.

I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled. “So, how was that?”

“That was amazing. Thank you.”

I laughed. “You’re welcome. You know I enjoyed it too.”

“You didn’t get to cum though.”

I shrugged. “There will be plenty of time for that. I said tonight was about you and I meant it. I really needed you to understand something about dominance and submission tonight.”

“I think I know what you’re going to say. It’s different when there’s love involved.”

I smiled. “That’s a big part of it. But I also think you need to realize that submitting to me because you want to doesn’t make you weak.”

Scott cut his eyes away from me.

“Really, listen to me, Scott. Being submissive, or a bondage bottom, or making yourself vulnerable in any way takes a lot of strength and courage and trust.”

“But I really was just doing what you told me and then you were doing everything.”

“Did that feel good in the moment?”

“Yes. Yes, it did. The hardest part was following the rules!”

I chuckled. “I knew you were excited when you spoke out of turn. I didn’t have the heart to punish you much.”

“Punish me?”

“Well...I could have decided not to let you cum tonight at all.”

“Christ,” Scott whispered. “I think I would have exploded.”

“Then try to accept that this is all part of what makes you happy, instead of fighting it so hard.”

“Yeah, but I also had a really good time tying you up and ordering you around when the shoe was on the other foot.”

“Good,” I said.

“Really?” he asked.

“Sure. I don’t sub that often anymore, but it’s still a lot of fun for me too, now and then. There’s nothing wrong with us switching it up when we feel like it.”

Scott ran his fingertip over my lips. “This isn’t what I expected.”

“Is that good or bad?”

Scott’s eyes were glittering again. “I think it’s fucking great.”

To be continued in Part 139...