The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Jack Cutter

© 2001

Note: Do not read the following work of fiction if you are sensitive to any and all forms of sexual content, from the unassuming and innocent fantasies and naïveté of the young to the deviant desires of the obsessive, cumpulsive, lonely, outcast, perverse, and—above all—the normal.

Feedback is always welcome, especially ideas for new spells or characters—crossovers and real-lifers included. Email me at:

.

Author’s Note: Sorry about the extensive wait. Things out of my control delayed the production of this chapter, my college graduation and a family passing among them. Life is crazy right now but I’ll try not to delay these any more than normal. Also, thank you for all the positive feedback—it is appreciated.

Chapter Three: First Time for Everything

Saturday dawned sunny. The second day after the day Jack discovered the book of spells brought peace and quiet to the household—his father and Angela were traveling, his sister Jessica was with friends for the weekend, and Krystal and Jenna were off to a week-long summer camp. Jack didn’t mind the loss of the latter two, however—he rarely talked to twins to begin with. His younger sister, Megan, was meeting a girl friend for breakfast and wouldn’t be back until the afternoon, which left Jack all by his lonesome. He sat in the kitchen, sipping from a cool bottle of soda. The day was hot, over ninety degrees outside, but inside the air was cool with the conditioner pumping full blast.

Jack had a lot on his mind. His friend Tyler’s love life for one thing—Jack was not one to make meaningless promises. His own current search for a summer job for another—he definitely could use some spare cash. The girl Kirsten Poole represented a third potential problem, though not really a problem so much as a challenge—but her boyfriend, Chip, definitely did fall under the problem category. Jack would have to watch his back.

He figured the answer to all his problems lay somewhere within the book he’d found, tucked silently away inside the brittle pages. He spent the morning studying the old manuscript, slowly reading each spell in numerical order, and by midday he’d covered almost one-fifth of the book. Some the spells were quite unusual for various reasons, such as the spell to bring eggs to a chicken or the one to reduce the size of boils on a person’s face, while others were decidedly useful and straightforward—bringing light to dark, creating fire, etc. One spell Jack particularly enjoyed, found under the ‘Spells for Battle’ section, increased a person’s stamina and endurance for several hours.

Then there were the questionable spells, spells of whose actual effect Jack was unsure. These, Jack reasoned, required some testing. The strangest of these spells, the one Jack wanted to try first, read:

A Working of words to purport a state of responsive mindlessness in a subject

The wording of the spell confused Jack. What exactly was responsive mindlessness? Could it just be a fancily worded way of putting someone to sleep? Or maybe a way to stun somebody for a few moments? How long did the spell last? Were there immediate side effects? These were all questions Jack wanted answered.

Suddenly the hinges of the great double doors in the foyer groaned, breaking the tranquil silence, and a barrage of girlish laughter bombarded the house. Megan must be home, Jack thought. He wasn’t mistaken.

Megan swept into the kitchen, followed closely by her best friend, Heidi Munson. Heidi was Megan’s age—a soon-to-be senior at Tom Cullen High School, Jack’s old school—and an absolute knockout. High cheekbones, a tight pair of luscious red lips, and enchanting blue eyes highlighted a flawless face topped with shoulder-length white-blonde hair that cascaded off her head in waves. A part time model for teen magazines, Heidi made it clear what her ambitions were—Victoria’s Secret catalogues—and she certainly had the body for it: huge breasts, long and supple legs, and a perfect little behind. Jack knew the old saying about beautiful people traveling together to be true—Heidi and his sister made quite a pair. Megan’s auburn hair offset Heidi’s blonde tresses nicely, and the two girls never failed to turn heads.

Both were dressed to kill today, tiny tank tops with bared midriffs, high heels, and short skirts. It was all Jack could do to keep from spurting in his shorts right then and there.

“Hi there, big brother,” Megan said as she floated over to him, and her voice was pure honey and silver. She leaned down and gave him a hug, and Jack got a good look down the front of her shirt at the valley between her breasts. “What are you doing today?”

“Just lounging around, sis,” Jack replied, absently noting Heidi’s bemused expression.

Megan shrugged. “We’re going in the pool. If you want to come with us, we’ll be out there.” She rumpled his hair up and giggled—why his two sisters enjoyed ruffling up his hair so much, Jack was sure he would never know. The girls left, and Jack hauled ass up to his room and the corner window, which granted him total viewing of the pool area.

The girls swam and sunbathed for nearly two hours, and Jack spent almost the whole time with his face glued to the windowpane. The girls were definitely not modest within such safe surroundings—both wore matching pink string bikinis with tiny thong bottoms that did little to hide their exceptional figures. Jack especially enjoyed it when they got into water wars and ran and jumped around. By the time the girls were done with their fun, Jack had come to the easiest decision of his life.

“Megan! Heidi!” Jack called out from his room. “Could you come up here for a second, please?” He sat at his desk, the book out in front of him. A few minutes later a knock at the door signaled it was time to begin. “Come in!”

Heidi poked her head through the door. “What’s up, stud?” He heard Megan giggling behind her.

“Come on in,” he said, “I have something to show you two. Don’t worry, it’s cool.”

Heidi slipped through the door, followed closely by Megan. Both girls were dressed in sweats—Megan in long blue pants and a tight gray t-shirt, Heidi in black shorts and a loose-fitting white shirt. Both their hair was still slightly damp. “What do you got for us, big guy?” Heidi wondered with a naughty little grin on her face. She was known for being a huge flirt.

Jack smiled. “You two are going to help me with an experiment I’m doing,” he said. Closing his eyes, he envisioned Megan and Heidi in his mind and quietly whispered the words to the spell.

He opened his eyes to find nothing had changed. The girls remained where they were, still looking at him. Heidi’s smile had vanished. Jack stood there speechless, not knowing what to do. He hadn’t planned on the spell not working; he hadn’t even planned on anything past getting them up to his room. He froze, completely speechless. Any second he expected one of them to get annoyed and say something, and he wouldn’t have any idea how to respond.

But no one said anything. The girls just stood there, staring at him, waiting. Jack frowned; something was not right here. “Megan?” he asked tentatively.

“Yes,” Megan responded. Her voice was eerily monotone.

Jack shook his head. What the hell was going on here! “Megan, aren’t you getting annoyed with me?”

“No,” Megan said in the same strange voice. The girls just stood there, staring at him with wide eyes, waiting for him to say something. It was as if they were zombies or something.

Jack froze dead on the spot. Realization crept over him like the sun creeping out from behind the clouds. The girls were acting like mindless zombies but were answering his questions—hence, responsive mindlessness. The spell worked! Jack slumped back into his chair as the full weight of what had happened hit him. The girls were totally under his control. But would they remember anything that happened during that time?

“Girls, jump up and down three times.” Megan and Heidi complied, and the sight of their bouncing was a major turn-on. Satisfied, he murmured the counter spell.

“Well?” Megan asked, getting a little annoyed. “What’s the experiment?”

Jack grinned at her. “Did I say an experiment? Oh, yes! Do you remember anything unusual about the last hour or so? Have I been nice to you? Did I make you do anything weird?”

“Jack,” Megan said, exasperated, “this is the first time we’ve even seen you since we got home. Duh.”

Jack felt like jumping out of his chair—the girls wouldn’t remember anything. He hastily uttered the spell again, and the girls slipped back into their semi-conscious state.

First, Jack decided, he would find out some information he had always wondered about. The girls would respond, truthfully he figured, to any question asked of them, so this was the perfect time to learn more about his beautiful sister and her sexy friend. Already, Jack could feel his blood growing hot.

“Heidi, what is your full name?” Jack asked.

“Heidi Marie Munson.”

“Tell me about your family.”

Nothing happened. Jack scratched his head, thinking, and the answer came promptly into his head. “Tell me about your family, Heidi,” he tried.

The girl quickly answered. “I have two older brothers and one younger brother. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom and my younger brother most of the time. My older brothers live with my dad.”

So I have to address each girl personally for her to answer, Jack thought. “Do you have a boyfriend, Heidi?”

“No.”

“Why not, Heidi? Be descriptive.”

“I broke up with my boyfriend, Curt, a few days ago because he wanted to have sex with me. I said no and he got angry, so I dumped him. He wasn’t really that nice.”

“Why wouldn’t you have sex with him? Are you a virgin, Heidi?”

“Yes. I want my first time to feel good.”

Jack got nervous as he turned to his sister. “Megan, do you have a boyfriend?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I’m too shy around boys.”

“Megan, are you a virgin?”

“Yes.”

Holy shit! Jack couldn’t believe his good fortune—two hot as hell virgins under his total command. He could tell it was going to be a long day and night. He moved over to the bed and stood by the foot. The girls remained right where they were.

“Come over here, girls,” Jack commanded, “and stand before me.”

The girls shuffled over to stand shoulder-to-shoulder in front of Jack. Now it was time to get down to business. Jack reached into the bottom drawer of his bedside nightstand and pulled out his camcorder—this was most definitely a Kodak moment. He set up the camera with a good view of the bed and turned back to face the girls. The only question remaining was how best to approach the whole thing.

“Heidi, take my shirt off for me.” Heidi moved forward obediently. Jack raised his arms and the girl easily pulled off his gray USC t-shirt. She stood in front of him, close enough to touch. “Unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly.” Again, Heidi did as she was told. Jack kicked off his sandals, his heart beating faster and faster with every passing moment. He sat down on the bed. “Take my shorts off, Heidi.” She reached down and pulled his shorts off his legs. Jack stood up again, dressed in only his socks and CK boxer briefs. “Step back, Heidi.”

“Turn around, girls.” The girls turned and Jack examined their clothed bodies, trying to imagine what lay in store for him beneath. “Now face me, girls. Heidi, why don’t you take off your shirt.”

Heidi grasped the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up over the top of her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her bare breasts plopped down, free of the concealing cloth. Jack’s dick sprang to life at the sight of her chest. Her boobs were fantastic, firm and round with little pinkish nipples. The room was cold and her hair was damp, so the ends were sharply pointed. Jack had envisioned what Heidi’s tits would look like hundreds of times, but he had to admit, the real thing was so much better than anything he could imagine.

“Heidi,” Jack asked, “what are your body measurements?”

“36D bust, 23 waist, 34 hips.”

“Megan, grab Heidi’s breasts.” Megan’s hands reached out and squeezed Heidi’s tits. “Fondle them, Megan, and tell me what you feel.”

Megan’s hand began to knead Heidi’s chest, rolling the mounds around in her palm. “Very fleshy and full, it takes up my whole hand. Very firm, too. Her skin is smooth, her nipples really hard.”

“Megan, how do Heidi’s breasts taste?”

Megan leaned forward and took the tip of her friend’s teat into her mouth, suckling and tonguing on the crest for more than a long moment. “Wonderful,” Megan murmured when she rose at last, leaving a wet smear across Heidi’s nipple.

Jack decided it was time to view his sister’s splendors. “Heidi, remove Megan’s shirt for her.” Heidi moved behind Megan and quickly pulled the tight baby tee off her body, revealing a pair of tits encased in a white lace bra. “The bra, too, Heidi.”

In moments Megan’s bra was unsnapped, allowing her breasts to spill free from their encasement. Megan’s tits were magnificent, mouth-watering creations very nearly on par with Heidi’s. Her nipples were darker than Heidi’s, and larger, more like a half-dollar. Though not as big as her friend’s, Megan’s breasts were made to appear almost larger because of her abnormally slender waistline. Jack’s cock tent-poled his underwear at the sight of the two beautiful, topless women before him.

“OK, girls,” Jack directed his two new strumpets. “I want you to slowly strip the clothes off your bodies. You are both extremely aroused right now. But while I control your mind and body, you control your sexual urges and the instincts to act upon them. Do you understand what I mean by this?”

“Yes,” the girls said in breathless unison.

“Good. Enjoy touching yourselves, girls, and touch each other a little bit, too. You are also extremely attracted by each other. Feel free to make noises if it feels good and forget any embarrassment or concerns you may feel or have tonight.” Jack grinned. “You may proceed.”

Heidi moaned loudly and brought her hands up to rub her large breasts. Her fingers slid down her stomach to the elastic band of her shorts and slowly slid them down over her legs, revealing a pair of miniscule black panties. Megan reached out and tentatively touched Heidi’s face. The two drew closer together and ever so gently brought their lips together in a light kiss. Megan’s hands ran down over the silky covering of Heidi’s ass as Heidi’s hands made a move on Megan’s pants.

Jack watched Heidi’s silk-covered ass as she squatted to pull down Megan’s pants. Scrumptious, Jack thought. Megan’s butt and legs were excellent, too, Jack realized as they became uncovered so up close and personal. Her thighs and calves were muscular, but not too much so, and had not a trace of fat on them. Soon both girls stood before him in only their panties, lips locked together in a passionate kiss, their tongues darting in and out of each other’s mouths.

“Heidi, turn around and bend over,” Jack said. “Keep your legs straight, baby.” Heidi spun around and, with her back to Jack, bent over, her hands grasping her ankles. Her palms slid up her legs until she was arching her back, her fanny pushed out at him. Jack could see the furrows of her vagina beneath the silky band of her panties.

“Look at me, Heidi. Be sexy.” Heidi whipped her head around, wisps of blonde hair flailing about her face, and glanced back over her shoulder. Her eyes smoldered as she stared back at Jack.

“Megan, take down her underwear.” Megan bent forward herself at the waist, arching her back so her breasts hung down in the air, swaying slightly as she moved. She leaned in and hooked her thumbs under the strings of the pink panties high up on Heidi’s hips and slowly drew them down onto Heidi’s thighs. Bent over in such a position, the whole of Heidi’s gorgeous teen twat was revealed in classic backdoor fashion.

“Stop there, Megan,” Jack breathed, voice heavy. “Heidi, I can see your sweet pussy. That makes you hot, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Heidi cooed, “so hot.”

Jack gazed upon the teenager’s soft, velvety underside. A neatly trimmed patch of blonde pubic hair sat in a pointy vee just above her long, pursed vaginal lips. Jack was surprised to see juice dribbling out of her slit—the girl was actually getting moist between the legs. He wanted to see more, much more. “Megan, take the panties to her ankles. Heidi, spread your legs wide and keep them straight.”

Megan dropped Heidi’s panties down around her ankles in one smooth stroke. Heidi spread her legs as far as the shackling underwear would allow, totally displaying herself to Jack’s roaming eyes, her arched back forming a right angle with her legs. He’d never seen anything as beautiful as the girl’s quivering honeypot. Heidi’s left hand ran up her thighs and over the golden tuft of pubic hair, and flickered across her slick vagina.

“Heidi, wiggle your bottom for me, baby.” The girl’s ass began to twist as she shook it with a series of sharp but subtle jerks. Her breasts jiggled as her body gyrated. Jack studied the airborne curve of Heidi’s ass. It was flawless, perfectly heart-shaped and very enticing, her cheeks like little apples. Jack came to gaze upon her anus, a little copper penny in a field of cream.

“Freeze, Heidi,” Jack said, and the girl froze dead in the middle of a contortion. Her ass and shoulders were banked back to the left, her waist and stomach to the right. “Stand up and face me.” Heidi stood and turned around to stand before Jack. She had the true hourglass figure with a porn star-like pussy, and Jack had to work hard to control himself. Megan still wore her blue panties but her fantastic tits were exposed, and Jack decided to hold off a while before checking out the full package—he wanted this experience to last a while.

“Heidi, have you ever given a boy a blowjob?”

“Yes,” Heidi replied, still breathless with arousal.

“Are you good at it, Heidi?”

“Very good.”

“Heidi, how did you learn to give blowjobs? Be descriptive about it.”

“I sucked Frankie Kirk’s dick for an hour in the backseat of his car and he taught me a few things, but my brother’s girlfriend really taught me how to do it. She showed me on a banana and two cherries. I practiced doing it on my next-door-neighbor, Billy.”

“Megan, have you ever given one?”

“No,” the girl answered.

“Heidi, you really want to show me how good you are at it.” Jack lay back on the bed. He raging erection pressed painfully up against the tight confines of his boxers. “Megan, watch what Heidi does. You both love sucking dick, especially your brother’s dick, and think it tastes very sweet. I want you girls to show and talk about every emotion and feeling you may be having. My being your brother and all doesn’t bother you, Megan. In fact, your brother highly arouses you. Go ahead, Heidi.”

Heidi smiled and took Megan’s hand. “Don’t worry, Meg,” she said soothingly, “you’ll love giving head.” She gave Megan a quick and reassuring peck on the lips.

The girls crawled into bed next to Jack, Heidi on his right, Megan on his left. Heidi took Jack’s boxers by the elastic band and swept them down off his body. His cock sprang up, fully erect and on display for the girls. Thankfully, Jack was not a small man—his nine-inch member was not only long, but also thicker than most the boys he’d seen in the locker room at school. Three heavy veins crisscrossed his shaft—ribbed for her pleasure, he always joked. He’d known for years he was blessed with size, just not the confidence or ability to make use of it. Now, by the grace of god, he had it.

“Heidi, what do you think of my cock?” Jack asked.

Heidi whimpered softly. “It’s beautiful,” she whispered, “and so big. I’m frightened. I don’t know if we’ll be able to fit it in our mouths.”

“Try,” Jack suggested. “Continue, Heidi.”

Heidi licked her lips as she stared down at Jack’s rigid cock. Megan stared, too, her eyes wide with fear and wonder. For a long moment no one moved, the girls seemed so in awe of the penis presented before them. Then Heidi took charge.

“A man’s dick is very sensitive, Megan,” Heidi said, “and touching it in any way feels very good. Watch.” Heidi’s right hand crept forward and her slender fingers wrapped around the base of Jack’s cock. His body lurched. “See, just holding onto it feels good for him. Now you try.”

Heidi released her grip of him and took Megan’s hand, drawing it over Jack’s penis. His sister’s warm hand closed around it, and Jack groaned softly. “Squeeze it softly,” Heidi instructed, “moving up and down. That’s jacking him off.” Megan’s hand followed her friend’s voice, gently and nervously sliding up and down the length of Jack’s shaft.

“The balls are extremely sensitive, too,” Heidi said as she reached under to fondle them. “But be careful, they bruise easily.”

Jack could hardly stand it; the sensations were overwhelming him. His sister was jacking him off while her sexy-as-shit friend was toying with his nuts. For an endless moment, he thought about how it couldn’t get any better than this.

“Move in closer with me, Meg,” Heidi said, her head dropping low and a mere inches from Jack’s crotch. Megan followed her friend’s lead. Jack could feel the heat of their breath upon his skin, and goose bumps exploded all down his legs.

“Watch what happens when I lick it,” Heidi said. Her long pink tongue rolled out of her mouth and pressed up snugly against the base of his shaft. Heidi drew a languorous line of pure wet fire up the length, all the way to the engorged mushroom head. Jack’s veins bulged out as the burning heat spread through his body before Heidi pulled away. Both girls were breathing heavily at this point.

“You try,” Heidi said, and Megan began to shiver with anxiety. She leaned in and grasped the base of Jack’s cock, holding it firm. Her tiny tongue emerged slowly between her lips and connected with Jack’s flesh. His dick jumped at the nearly excruciating touch, but his sister held firm. Her tongue trailed up his shaft with short feathery licks until she reached the head. Her tongue lashed out and flickered across the tip. Jack’s hands dug into the mattress as he moaned.

“You’re a natural, Megan,” Heidi whispered, “now do it with me. Just do what I do.” Both girls dropped low again and their tongues attacked Jack’s cock from both sides. Jack nearly screamed as the two girls lapped at him, leisurely moving their way up. When they reached the tip, their tongues darted back and forth over his sensitive opening in a lustful frenzy. Suddenly the girls locked lips, sensuously surrounding the head of Jack’s cock with their mouths while they kissed. The friction their tongues produced drove him almost insane with pleasure.

Heidi broke away and swiftly sucked one of Jack’s balls into her mouth, and Megan followed suit. Both girls were soon suckling his swollen testicles as their hands began to explore his body. Their fingers slid over his chest and stomach, down his legs, and around his waist and arms, light little caresses that made Jack shiver.

Heidi sat up and licked her wet lips, and stared down at Jack with an amorous grin. Megan continued her work on his nut sack. “Was that a good start?” Heidi asked.

Jack nodded. “Megan, stop,” he ordered. “I want Heidi to show you how the rest goes. Come and sit next to me and watch.” Megan did as ordered. Jack raised his head and she slipped in behind him to sit, Indian-style, with his head in her lap. Her breasts were mere inches from his face and Jack gazed up at the round underside with vast appreciation. His sister really did have fabulous tits. Jack had wonderful things in store for them.

Heidi resumed her position at his crotch. She gave it a few gentle strokes before she parted her glossy lips to take him into her mouth. Her lips wrapped tightly around the head and she slowly began to slide him in while she held the base firmly in her hand. Slowly, gently, her tongue caressed his stiff member, covering the skin with a sheer coat of spittle.

Jack’s heart pounded and he took in deep breaths to stem the effects of her Heidi’s mouth upon him. She was applying feather light kisses and then blowing gently on the swollen tip of his dick. She took the whole head into her mouth and began to suck it gently. She heard him sigh above her and she knew he was enjoying this.

Jack ran his hand along her shoulders and through her silken hair. Her skin was practically flawless and wonderfully warm. His touch elicited a series of whimpering sighs from the teenage girl, sighs that hummed around his penis and produced a string of intense sensations. His off hand wrapped around Megan’s body, down around her bottom, squeezing her closer. She leaned over, lowering her breasts to within scant inches from his eager lips. His sister’s eyes were riveted on the job her friend was doing on Jack’s crotch.

Heidi’s lips were wrapped tightly around the head of his dick, but only the head. Jack’s hand went up to the back of her head and he gently pushed her head down so she could take more of him onto her. Heidi didn’t resist, even as more and more cock than she’d ever handled before eased down into her throat. Soon the entire length of his shaft was engulfed. He filled her warm wet mouth. Suddenly she began to work her lips and tongue vigorously up and down while she held the base of his cock gently in her soft fist. She let her fingers trail over to stroke his balls. She took him out of her mouth and began to lick the under side of his member up and down in long sensuous stokes.

“Oh my god, Heidi,” Jack moaned, “what are you doing to me? You’re killing me.”

Several more minutes passed of pure bliss for Jack as Heidi grew greater and greater in her enthusiastic intensity. Soon she was totally into sucking him off, turning her head back and forth as she slid him in and out of her mouth, strings of saliva dripping from her lips to the head of his cock. She moaned, her own fingers stroking the folds of her sopping wet pussy with unrestrained vigor.

Jack couldn’t restrain himself any longer. His penis felt like it was about to shatter from the force of what his will was barely holding back. Suddenly Heidi’s head flew forward, thrusting the mushroom head of Jack’s cock deep into her mouth. She cried out, but the rod between her lips muffled the sound. Jack’s balls vibrated as her moaning continued, and his defenses crumbled at last. He began to tremble violently. “Here it comes, Heidi,” he wheezed, and the explosion began. Thick fluid struck the back of Heidi’s throat in a virtual geyser, but the girl swallowed it hungrily and continued to suck and fondle his testicles. Staring up at him with ravenous eyes as she worked over his cock, Heidi reminded Jack of a sex-hungry porn star. Her eyes fluttered rapidly as her hips bucked up and down wildly, and Jack could only assume she was deep in the throes of her own orgasm.

As the last few drops of creamy seed dribbled from his cock, Heidi dropped onto the floor in an exhausted, pleasure-wracked heap. A long strand of cum still hung from the base of his balls to her bottom lip. Jack himself lay unmoving on the bed, his head in his sister’s lap. Fatigue washed over him, and as his eyes sagged and closed he murmured a command for the girls to sleep, too, until he brought them out. The last thing before falling to dreams was Megan sliding her nearly naked body up next to him, her breasts pressing firmly into his back.

Jack woke up in the middle of the night to find himself wedged in between the smooth, sleeping forms of Megan and Heidi. He slowly disentangled himself from the pair, leaving them safe beneath the sheets, and set about deciding the next course of action. Obviously, the earlier experience was not without its glitches. For one, his sexual stamina was definitely not up to par. Chalk that up to inexperience. For another, two girls might just be more than he could handle at this point in his life. After all, the act of sex itself was still foreign to him. Despite that rather uninspiring fact, he felt extraordinarily confident he knew very well what to do—the benefit, he surmised, of sex pics and stories on the Internet and the late-night television of Cinemax. Oh, yes, he could handle himself in bed, he knew—the real question was for how long?

Megan shifted in her sleep and the top sheet slipped down off her shoulders. She lay on her stomach, and Jack’s gaze was drawn to the slender slope of her neck, concealed partially by the auburn hair in a pool around her head. Beautiful, he thought. Absolutely exquisite. At the supple and ripe age of 17, Megan showed none of the imperfections that come with age, not even the earliest signs of them. More so than that, good fortune spared her the inadequacies of youth: pimples, braces, etc. She was flawless.

Jack, grinning like goofy’s cousin, realized manhood was only a stone’s throw away.

“Megan, wake up.”

Deep within the recesses of her mind, Megan heard the voice calling her to consciousness. She opened her eyes and found herself staring at a ceiling lit solely by a gently flickering glow. The scent of fresh strawberries filled the air.

Peace enveloped her. Wrapped in a shawl of such sublime comfort, Megan discovered that the act of thinking had disappeared from her head. Thought had disappeared. Detached and emotionless, her mind seemed almost not to exist. But Megan cared not, worried not, because the peace she felt at that moment engulfed all else.

“Megan, stand up.”

She sat up, allowing the sheets of the bed she was on to fall from their position into a pile around her waist. She glanced down and found she was naked to the waist, her breasts exposed to the chill air of the room, but for some strange reason she didn’t care. She drew her long legs out from under the sheets and pushed herself up off the bed. She wore only a pair of blue thong panties, but felt no embarrassment or unease.

The man with the voice sat before her on a plush black leather chair, grinning widely, dressed only in a pair of boxer briefs. He looked familiar but her mind wouldn’t work to place where she knew him. He was attractive, though—for some reason, the part of her brain recognizing such things still let her know it. Curly brown hair and piercing green eyes. She watched as he gazed upon her body, his eyes roaming over her, especially her boobs and the region covered by her undergarment.

“Megan, do you remember anything that happened tonight?”

Megan remembered nothing. She felt herself say, “No.”

“Megan, remember.”

And she remembered. A barrage of images flashed before her eyes: a beautiful woman next to her, undressing her, touching her; the woman’s full breasts before her, tantalizing; the man watching them, commanding them; his penis, thick and hard, before her face; its taste, salty and musky; the woman, her mouth working on the man, gyrating wildly and collapsing. The weight of the memory nearly crushed her.

“Megan, how do you feel?”

“Warm,” she said, though her voice conveyed no emotion. Her ears burned at the memories.

“Megan, you are growing hotter and hotter. All the arousal and lust you feel is channeled towards me. As before, I control your mind and body but you control your sexual urges and the instincts to act upon them. You feel no embarrassment about your actions. You crave the sexual satisfaction that only I can give you. Make noises when it feels good, and tell me when you like it. Talk dirty; tonight you are a sex-starved whore. But you may not orgasm until I say to. Understand?”

By the end of the man’s commands Megan was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling off her chest with rhythmically quick bursts. The moistness between her legs was growing exponentially, and the blood coursing through her veins was pure fire. “Yes,” she breathed.

“Megan, come to me.”

The man held out his arms and Megan slowly walked towards them. He sat there, admiring her as she came. When she stopped, standing obediently between his legs, the man—Jack?—stared up into her eyes. Her legs trembled as his gaze cut right to the center of her, and it was everything she could do to keep from collapsing right there.

“Megan, part your thighs.” She did as she was told, parting her thighs to let him explore further. His fingers worked their way up from her slender ankles, past her calves and knees, to the silky realm of her inner thigh where they hovered, light as a feather upon her skin.

“You have beautiful legs, Megan,” he whispered, “and a beautiful body. Everything about you is so perfect.” Silently, he ran his hands up the smooth sides of her hips and a soft moan escaped her lips.

“Your hands are making me hot,” Megan admitted breathlessly, and he grinned. Jack’s hands swept around the curves of her hips to grab her heart-shaped bottom. As his hands stroked and kneaded her behind, pulling the crease wide apart and smashing it back together, Megan let her arms drift down around his head, where they came to rest in his hair. Gently she played with the curly brown locks, running her fingers through the length of them. She realized with extreme anticipation and a fresh wave of netherland moisture that her breasts were scant inches from Jack’s mouth, her nipples hard as diamonds and flushed with color.

She glanced down and saw him staring, transfixed, at her tits, and the strain was more than she could bear. Gripping his head she drew him to her, offering up one of her hard nipples to his mouth. His tongue lapped over it like a dog at water before he sucked into his mouth. Megan sighed; the feeling was absolutely wonderful.

Jack paused his suckling for a moment. “Megan, your breasts are extra-sensitive to the touch, especially your nipples. Too much stimulation and you find it quite orgasmic.” All at once, Megan felt overwhelmed by a torrent of pleasure stemming directly from the nipple Jack’s tongue was playing with. He increased the force of his suction and she moaned loudly, her hands digging into his scalp. She began to tremble again as the tingle between her legs hit warp speed.

Meanwhile, his hands kept up their perusal of her athletic ass. “Megan,” Jack said, “having your ass teased and handled arouses you greatly.” He pulled the blue string thong out of her buttocks, allowing his hand to slide around the lower swell of her ass. Megan shuddered violently as a finger traced down her crack, lingering over her little asshole. She jerked as he slid a finger back and forth over her puckered opening. No one had ever touched her there before and the feeling was indescribable. She squirmed, and could here something sloshing around between her legs as they squeezed tightly together.

Jack’s hand left her anus and slowly descended, drawing a fiery path across the flat hairless region leading down between her legs. Her legs nearly buckled and she bit her bottom lip to stifle the scream threatening to explode from within as he neared her most sacred zone. Delicious suspense wreaked havoc upon her supple young body.

Suddenly Jack stopped, withdrawing his hand. He gave her tummy a little shove, pushing her just out of his arms reach. She had been nearly insane from the pleasure he had given her, and the removal of that left her in a frenzied state of delirium. She caught sight of herself in a mirror hanging on the wall behind the bed, and couldn’t believe what she was looking at. Face flushed, mouth hanging open, auburn hair mussed like a hurricane had blown through and naked but for her panties, Megan looked like the goddess of harlotry—and it only served to get her even wetter than before.

“Megan, remember Heidi’s striptease.”

An image Heidi jumped before Megan’s eyes as fresh as if it was actually happening: long athletic legs locked at the knees, bent over at the waist, Heidi’s ass swaying in the air, the hidden spot between her legs upturned for the world to see, slick with strange juices.

“Turn around, Megan,” Jack directed, “and slowly pull down your thong.” Like a puppet on a string Megan hooked her thumbs under the strings of the thong high on her hips and spun away from him. Turning back to look at him, she arched her back like she remembered Heidi doing, pushed her fanny out at him, and slid the thong down onto her thighs.

“Now take it down to your ankles, Megan.” Slowly, she complied with his request. His eyes were bulging wide and locked on the area between her legs. She felt a trickle of something run down her inner thigh and wondered where it came from. “Bend way over, Megan.” His voice wavered. “Legs straight.” Megan suddenly felt adventurous. She grabbed her ankles, bent completely over, and smiled sensually up at Jack from between her legs. He never even saw it, his stare was so fierce upon her other areas. She slid her hands up her legs, letting one of them float inward over her stomach. It inched down passed the tendrils of auburn hair, triangularly trimmed and bikini-waxed, and grazed across the smooth flaps of her vagina. Her eyes fluttered shut as she touched herself, her body awash with new sensations. She heard Jack’s breath draw in sharply.

“Megan, stop,” he commanded. “Stand up.”

She complied again, kicking the thong off from around her foot. She felt his hands grapple for her and stepped back to give them access. Jack put his arms around her waist and spun her swiftly around, her breasts jiggling enticingly in the process. Somehow his boxers had come off, and he now sat naked before her. His thing was gigantic and completely stiff as a board, and was certainly over a half-foot in length.

Megan felt him pulling her down, and she dropped heavily into his lap, grateful to allow her wavering legs at least some respite. He gazed into her deep green eyes, and looked almost mesmerized. “Kiss me, Megan,” he said. Megan, while inexperienced with second and third base, was well versed in the arts of kissing and prided herself on her ability. It was a well-known fact at the high school she went to that she was one of the best kissers—because that was all she did. Her hands cupped the sides of his face and drew him to her, and when their lips touched she nearly climaxed. She would have, if not for his instructions not to. Her body shook as their tongues brushed each other. His lips were moist and warm, and destroying her ability to think rationally.

Megan’s knees had straddled his upper thighs on the bed when she dropped into his lap and now he ran his hands down her back to grip her soft asscheeks again. He crushed her hips up against his body and she felt his thick erection sandwiched between them, digging into her belly. She moaned, but the moaned soundly more like the sounds of a purring cat, a light mewing that went straight into the mouth her tongue was exploring as she felt his hard member dig into her soft belly.

Suddenly she felt herself being lifted. Holding her up by her asscheeks, Jack stood, turned, and dropped her back onto the bed in one swift motion. It was so fast Megan hardly knew what had happened before she felt her legs between spread open and a current of warm air striking the wet spot between her legs.

She looked down and saw him there, his face a mere inch from her quivering labia. His hands held her splayed thighs apart as he blew lightly against her glistening sex. In response her legs dropped wantonly open to lay on the mattress, fully exposing her to his view.

“Megan, your pussy is so beautiful. I have to taste it.” He moved from his position on his stomach and scooted higher, closer up into her legs. His right forearm pinned her left thigh, his right hand coming to rest just above her pussy on the flatland of her smooth belly just above the navel, while his left hand held onto her other thigh. Then his head dipped down into her lap.

His tongue flicked out and swept across the top of her pink slit and burrowed into her small inner labia. Megan groaned, and words came to her mouth unbidden. “Ohhhhhh, lick me, Jack,” she cried, “lick my pussy. Eat me good!”

Jack froze and looked up at her with wide eyes, but Megan needed more. She bucked her hips up into his face, mashing her pussy against him. He dropped back to work on her in an instant, his tongue grazing lower against the small nub of her clitoris. The sensations were driving Megan out of her mind. He swirled his tongue around and around it. Megan whimpered and her thighs involuntarily squeezed shut over his head. That only served to smash the whole of his face against her, his nose driving a wedge up her pussy. Jack pried them open and drew back, his face damp and shining in the light, and then his tongue attacked her again. “Mmmm, ohhhhh, ah, ahhhhh, mmmm!” Megan mewed as her brother tongued her nether regions, her most erotic area.

“Oh, gggooooddd!”

Suddenly she felt more than just a tongue down there, and glancing down through blurred eyes discovered that Jack had brought the fingers of his left hand up to cover her sloppy pussy lips. His fingers probed her honeypot, spreading apart her lips for deep viewing of her slippery passage. His middle finger circled the small bud of her clit and then the rim of her teenage opening. Megan’s hips gyrated wildly.

“Push it in me!” she cried, and swiftly Jack sank his finger in to the second knuckle. She could feel every inch of his finger with the walls of her pussy. Only one boy had ever fingered her before, so she knew she must be incredibly tight. Megan hunched her hips, trying to force his finger in deeper. Slowly Jack withdrew, and then advanced again.

“Mmm, oh, goooddd, mmmm, aahhhhhhh!” Megan was screaming now, head thrown back, hands dug into the mattress. Her euphoria knew no bounds.

Jack pulled his fingers away and Megan felt an extraordinary ache rise up deep inside of her. The loss of his touch devastated her, and she wiggled her ass towards him, searching for the warmth of his skin. She found it moments later in the form of his tongue as it wormed its way inside her honeypot. The air was punctuated by her shrill shrieks and moans.

Jack’s entire mouth enveloped her vagina and slurped up the accumulated wetness. His tongue caromed back and forth between her juicy wet and the hardened nub of her clitoris. Megan reached down and grasped the sides of his head, jamming his face deeper into her pink folds as her feet uncontrollably kicked down at his back. Her body grew more and more frantic in its writhings. One of Jack’s hands shot up across her belly and over her breasts, squeezing them roughly and pinching the nipple. The sensation of having both her sensitive nipples and slick cunt worked upon were more than she could bear, and the tremors between her legs rocketed up to an all-out quake.

“Oohhhhh, GOOOODDD!” she screamed as the orgasm wracked her body. Juice gushed from her love hole, coating Jack’s lips. Her legs trembled violently.

“Eat me, Jack! EAT MY PUUUUSSSSYYYY! MMmmm, aaaahhhhhhhhh!” The whole of Megan’s insides were mush, utterly melted by the ministrations of his tongue.

She dropped back to the bed, disheveled and exhausted. Multi-colored lights danced before her eyes. Her head lay on its side, her beautiful hair swept off to the left. One hand held a breast, the other lay sprawled out to ther side. Her breaths came raggedly as she tried to suck in the oxygen her body had nearly forgotten. She reveled in the moment, the glowing moments she spent flushed and vulnerable to anything.

Suddenly Jack was upon her, ready for her again. She felt his lips graze her collarbone and sweep around onto her shoulders, leaving a line of wet desire in its wake. Her hands flashed out and she seized his face, forcing it to her lips. Her tongue demanded entrance to his mouth and was granted the access it deserved. They continued to kiss even as Jack’s weight came down upon Megan’s body.

Jack’s fingers slid down her hips as he broke their kiss to probe her ear with his warm mouth. Megan’s hands pushed up against his chest to relieve some of the weight, her small hands digging into the trimmed hairs of his chest. Her right leg swung up and wrapped around his waist as his hands slid lower still and grasped the sweet flesh of her ass.

She could feel something thick and long throbbing against her mashed buttocks. Jack shifted his body at the waist, and the hard rod under her ass slipped up against the rubbery folds of her tiny labia. He inched forward, the mushroom head grazing her wet opening. For one brief moment the Megan hiding deep within her mind flashed to the surface with all the fear and anxiety of a blushing virgin. Swiftly that Megan was swept away, however, by the carnal urges of the new Megan, the Megan under the spell’s control. The new Megan shuddered with desirous need at the thought of what must be coming next.

Suddenly he stopped. “Megan, what do you want?”

“Your thing!”

“My what, Megan?”

“Your...cock! I want your COCK INSIDE MY PUSSY!” Her voice was a high-pitched shrill.

“Here it comes, baby,” he cooed.

Gingerly he eased his stiffness past her puckered lips and into a world of tender snugness. Megan’s nails dug deep into the skin of his back, scratching him, but neither of them cried out from the pain. He stopped, his rigid shaft a mere inch deep. He glanced down at the lewd sight of his meat sticking out of her pink quivering, girly pussy and she felt him tense up drastically.

“Push it up into my cunt,” Megan whispered, lips curled back in a lascivious grin, and Jack slid another inch of his nine-inch bone into her velvety sheath, and then another. Megan squeezed her love muscles together, milking the first third of his rod for all she was worth, begging him to go deeper. Despite her virginity, Jack slipped easily inside of her: her cunt was as soggy as a sponge in a swimming pool.

“Give it to me, oh, ooohhhh, yes, yes, fuck me, pleeeaassseee!” Megan felt like a common whore—and loved every second of it.

Suddenly she felt him strike something deep within her, halting his progress. He tried again, gently, and she felt an odd stretching sensation. Without warning the stretching feeling became a tearing one, and she cried out in pain. She heard something pop, but whether the sound came from outside or inside her head she could not tell for sure. Mist blurred her vision momentarily as the hurt lingered, throbbing up and down the length of her body. Thankfully, a few endless moments passed and then it began to subside.

Jack was frozen on top of her, looking down with wide eyes. “Don’t...stop,” Megan panted, “keep pushing...it in me. I have to have it...in me!” Jack came to life immediately, pressing another two inches up inside her pussy. Megan’s forgiving flesh gave way easily now that her cherry no longer obstructed.

“MMMMmmm, ah, ah,” Megan mumbled incoherently, “mmmmm, yeah, so big, oh, yeah, it feels so full!” It felt to her like Jack was driving a gigantic spear up in her cunt. Though the initial pain had weakened to a dull ache it was still very present. She needed the whole length of him inside her, she knew, before pleasure could kick in.

“Oh my God, Jack, I need more of it, more, more, feed your cock into me!” Megan yelped, hotly encouraging him to impale her deeper.

“Holy fuck, Jesus!” Jack groaned; Megan realized the involuntary contractions between her legs were squeezing at his member. She grinned whorishly and helped the process, milking him again and again and again as he fed more of his rod into her.

She felt the head of his cock poke against the end of her canal, and wondered if he would stop, praying he would not. He didn’t stop, but with a harder thrust of his hips send the tip barreling through her blockade and up into her womb. His waist brushed her legs and she glanced down, amazed to find his phallus totally embedded in her wet and willing cunt. The pain was nearly gone.

Jack gripped her ass tightly and slowly withdrew his buried meat from the surroundings of her sugar walls. Her pussy sucked at his cock as he withdrew all nine inches. Once again she felt the gaping hole, a profound sense of loss throughout her entire being—until with one swift motion Jack stuffed the entire length of himself into her oily depths.

Megan’s world exploded. “Oooooohhhhhhh, aaaahhhhhhh!” she babbled, utterly incoherent, rainbows flashing before her eyes. Her back heaved up and off the bed until only her ass supported her, and her head whipped around like a fire hose run amuck, auburn hair flying every which way. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” she wailed as the orgasm coursed through her every nerve ending. “Don’t stop fucking me!”

Jack retreated and shoved back in again, then repeated the process a third time, cramming himself into her faster and faster with every new round. Her nails were tearing divots into his back and her legs, wrapped around his waist, were cutting off circulation but Jack cared not.

Megan’s flailing hands dropped over her breasts and began to massage them, her painted twisting her hardened nipples. Her body glistened with a slick sheen of sweat, her hair frayed out like a hurricane had swept through. Jack kept pumping into her, maintaining his vice-like grip on her yielding asscheeks as her first orgasm subsided, though the pleasures she was experiencing were no less intense.

“Mmm, mmm, mmm,” Megan mewed as her mouth burrowed into his shoulder, stifling the cries she threatened to make with each deep penetration of her frenzied, clutching sex. She glanced down again and watched as his mammoth manhood bawdily pounded in and out of her tight, abused pussy. She almost unconsciously ran a hand down into the tendrils of her auburn pubic hair to tickle her already over-stimulated clit. His hefty prick lay just beyond her reach.

“Yeah...ohhh... that’s good.....uhhnn, uhhn ....keep stuffing it in me, mmmm...use me, baby! Come on, do me, do me harder and harder and HARDER! Uhhhn, fuck me stupid! Uhhn, uhhn, yeah, oh yeah, fuck me forever with that fat cock!”

Megan twisted to the side and wrapped her fingers around the middle of Jack’s thrusting dick and it squirmed in her grasp, a thick python with ridges and veins. She reached further under and cradled his ball sack, preventing it from slapping up against her ass as it had.

Megan felt a familiar feeling building deep within her. “Oh, Jesus, oooowwww, ohhhh, aahhhhh, so big, so full, make me come, fill me up, I’m there, I’M THERE!” Her head dropped back and her body spasmed wildly as another orgasm struck her like a Mac truck. “AAHAHHAAHH!!!!!” she wailed with all the force of detonated release. Scarlet and sapphire swam across her vision in pools of emerald, blocking out the light. Her body heaved back and forth, back rigidly arched as she moaned and shrieked and came. Jack continued to ram into her pussy, hard, as the pleasure washed over her. Suddenly she felt him tense, his hands bearing down on her hips for balance. “Uhhhh, oh, yeah, fuck, so tight, aaahh, oohhhhh, yes, yes, ohh, yes, again, fuck, here it goes, HERE IT COMES!!” With one final thrust he buried his prick to the hilt in her oozing slit and began to heave his cum deep in Megan’s tight virgin pussyhole.

Her legs dug into his contorting ass as she felt his thick slab of meat deluge her crevice with his warm milky cream. She could feel the jets of sperm squirting into the walls of her womb, coating them, claiming them as his own. “AAAAHHHHHH, AAAAHHHH!” Jack groaned as each blast flooded her pussy. He began moving his prick again, stuffing it into her contracting cunt and sliding it out again, still fucking her over and over and over as his jizzum continued to stream out of his piss-slit. Her tits jiggled as he fucked her, and he grabbed her left breast with his right hand and squeezed hard. His weight was crushing her, his rod mashed up exquisitely against her clit. Her own orgasm, barely subsiding, reawakened with the destructive force of a neutron bomb.

“Ooooowwww!” she cried out, tears filling her eyes from the excruciating pleasure. “God, oh Jack, mmmmm, your c-c-cock, aaahhhh, mmmmm, it fills me up, so full, I’m full of your cum! Please, oh please, keep fucking me!” She saw him look down at her tortured, ravaged form as his pace slowed. An evil grin crossed his lips.

He pulled his still twitching manhood from her soupy pussy and swiftly jacked it off with three quick pumps. More syrupy strands of fuck honey flushed from his cock-hole and struck her stomach, trimmed bush, and raw teenage sexhole. Her hands flashed to her clitty to continue the agonizing sensations, and her fingers frenetically worked at her hairless sweet spot. Jack watched her with rapt appreciation.

With his weight off of her she bucked her hips wildly and rolled over onto her stomach, with only her head and knees connected to the bed, her ass high in the air, her hands between her soaked legs. Jack leaned forward and slapped her hard on her upturned ass, and watched the ripples flow along and subside. Suddenly she contorted as the last, intense wave struck, and collapsed onto the bed on her side. Jack reached out and grabbed her left breast again, using it as a handle to roll her over onto her back. He lay down on top of her powerless body, her limbs splayed out to the sides. Her fleshy boobs mashed into his chest, his slackening cock nestled in her auburn patch. He kissed her lightly on her sweaty forehead, his hands caressing her beautiful, ragged hair. She was whimpering softly, unable to form words of any kind, and her whimpers soon diverged into all out sobs. He held her naked shivering body tightly against him until the moment subsided and she found the means to speak coherently.

But Jack decided speech was overrated. He looked deep into her lust-filled eyes and whispered the words to the spell yet again, and watched as the fire faded from them. He felt her body go slack beneath him as the powers took hold of her. He lay his head gently down next to hers and slept.