The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Chronicles of Sedition

Chapter One: The Serpent’s Eye

The Metropolitan Museum of Humanity is housed in a series of connected Victorian and Edwardian buildings that overlook the famous Seven Acers Park in New Glasgow. Home to thousands of pieces of historical and modern artwork the building was closed to the public over four hours ago but now it was about to receive a new guest.

A slim feminine figure dashes out of the shadows and quickly covers the distance across the roof of the newly restored Billows Building. The camera set to cover area was down for ten seconds as it changed over to a new file to record a new day in. Half that time was enough for the thief, she crested the brass shingled roof and drops down on to her left side.

Dressed only in what looks like a black lace cat suit the villain starts to slide down the north side of the roof. The suit like so many things was a gift from her employer and despite it’s lingerie like appearance it is more then capable of preventing friction burns on the short trip.

The skylight comes up fast and the thief has to move quickly to catch it. Her leather gloves digs into the chipped paint of the frame and her left hand rips free as the wooden frame crumbles into dry rot. She curses as loudly as is safe too and digs her right hand in harder.

There is panic. This is a one chance trip; if the thief can’t stop herself here then the next stop is a seven story fall to the pavement. The wood holds her weight and she moves to make the most of it.

As she rolls onto her back the criminal plants her heels onto the lower ledge of the skylight so that she is lying across it. If anyone happened to be in the gallery looking up they would see her silhouetted against the night sky.

She takes a deep breath and tells her self that every one gets emotional winners move on. The rope looped on her right thigh has a flat fist sized sheet on one end. While holding on with her right hand she uses her left to remove a small strip of paper and sticks the anchor to the roof. There is a soft hiss as nano-fibers bind it into the shingles and struts of the building.

It takes a second to set the rope up just right and another to make herself act. Things were ahead of schedule for her tastes she wanted more time at least another two weeks. She knew she could stop right here and now, but remembers that wouldn’t be any fun.

The glass of the skylight disintegrates into a billion little beads when the thief tapes her middle finger against it three times and activates a short ultrasonic burst from a device built into her gloves’ palm. For a moment she is in free fall and drops head first towards the polished marble floor.

As the floor grows closer the criminal presses the top of her foot against the rope and the back of her opposite calf. Her fall slows and comes to a complete stop half a body length above the floor. She grabs the rope just above her naval and untwists her legs. A half turn on the rope and she is able plant her boots on the glass strewn floor.

In the middle of the gallery the thief stands up and stretches proud of herself. Any criminal with half a brain could break into a museum; it took an expert to do it in five inch stiletto heels. She sees herself in a polished bronze mirror and pauses for a moment to run her hands down her figure to straighten out her suit. Normally she wouldn’t care about her appearance but tonight her looks were part of the mission.

The Serpent’s Eye, a necklace made of black diamonds and silver, rested less then ten meters behind her. It had been in the papers all week and it was too much of an opportunity to pass up. Now so close to it the thief turns and strides over to the velvet and glass display case; she enjoys the sound of the beads as they pops under her boots.

The thief stops at the velvet rope and leans forward her golden hair falling off her shoulders. She sees her masked refection in display case and it almost looks like she has the jewelry on already. Her veil hides her wide smile but not the twinkle in her yellow cat-like eyes. She is just about to reach out and take the prize when she realizes she is being watched.

She had hoped to somehow avoid contact with a hero tonight but she knew it was inevitable. His being her was a certainty as much as hers; two sides of the same coin. The villain waits a few seconds; she stays bent at the waist to give the hero enough time to look her over. When she stands she does so slowly and pivots just enough to outline her firm dancer’s body and full breasts against the soft light behind her. She remembered the value of a veil was that it also hid the fact you were blushing.

“Little late to be here don’t you think?” A synthesized voice asks before the criminal has time to fully turn around.

The Azure Knight stands just below the skylight his blue and silver armor glows softly in the dull light. His face fully concealed he stands with a gauntleted hand raised and pointed at the criminal.

The thief again feels panicked. She is certain of her abilities but the Azure Knight’s power is well known, a single blast from his wrist disrupters could vaporize an elephant.

“Oh you know if you want to get the bargain prices you have to be willing to go the distance.” She says certain that she at least sounds calm. Out in the hall she can her security guards running, they had most likely been alerted when the Knight arrived. It was time to act.

Winners overcome she told herself.

“Funny.” The robotic voice says sounding unimpressed. His head tilts to the side slightly as he watches her. He seems close to recognizing her.

“Ahh you know me don’t you.” The thief purrs in a throaty confident voice. She takes a step forward and keeps her hands hips to keep from looking dangerous. Light from guards fills the outer chamber they will be her soon. Another step and the glass pops the Knight’s hand twitches but there is no attack. “That’s right I’m named Sedition….”

Samuel Wren coasts his wheel chair down the small ramp to the computer counsel that dominates what was supposed to be the penthouse’s living room. As usual the hand rails hit his desk harder than he intended. It happened because he didn’t care; soon the chair and the desk would be a distant memory.

There is another beep from the intercom and this time he gets to it.

“Go.” Sam says and absently starts to read a tech report that had been on his desk for a week.

“Sir.” It was Gretchen Price his personal assistant. “I have the therapist from CELLtec here.”

A little more then two years ago Samuel had his spine damaged while he was doing his hero thing. His body armor had saved his life and even allowed him to walk while he wore it but he was still left as a cripple. A few months ago he had learned of an experimental treatment from a company called CELLtech. The surgery had been a success and now it was time to start physiotherapy.

“Good bring him in.”

There was a pause. “Ummmm…okay.” The intercom beeps off and a second later there is the loud click of the apartment’s front door opening. Gretchen, a short busty woman in her early thirties walks in followed by the “man” from CELLtec.

Tall and athletic the woman who follows his assistant walks with a clean measured stride. She is dressed in a business casual pantsuit and carries a black leather messenger bag slung over her right shoulder. Her platinum blond hair is pulled back in a French braid that contrasts with the bluest eyes that Samuel had ever seen.

“I’m willing to bet you are not Pinter Zanickie.” Samuel says as he starts to pull himself out from behind his desk.

“I’m afraid not. Mr. Zanickie was in a car accident last night. The company has sent me over in his place to oversee you treatments.” The woman’s voice has a very slight accent that is a little to imprecise to nail down.

“He’s not hurt is he?” Samuel rolls over to the woman.

“It was fatal.” The tall woman says flatly.

“Oh,” Samuel had never met the late Mr Zanickie but he had read up on him over the past few days. The man was going to be his post operation physiotherapist, the person who would help him walk again. “Gretchen, have a bouquet of flowers sent to his wife Anna and have the company put $2000 in his name to Doctor’s With out Boarders.”

“Yes Sir.” The assistant says un-phased by the fact that her boss knew the man’s personal life or his favorite charity.

Samuel looks back to his guest as Gretchen turns to leave the room. A pleasant smell catches his nose, he takes a deep breath. It’s half way between vanilla and cinnamon. “So Miss…?” He says guessing scent must be the woman’s perfume.

“My name is Amber Dua.” The woman says as she reaches out her hand. As the pheromones from her perfume are inhaled she watches his eyes dilate slightly.

Samuel shakes her hand and then quickly turns around. “I trust you are as good as Mr Zanickie was?” He asks as he rolls towards the gym he had built in the spare bedroom.

Amber follows. “Oh I’m much better.”

Samuel pushes open the door and enters his gym. Amber walks behind him and sets her back down on a small table.

“So your surgery was three weeks ago. Have you had any sensation in your toes yet?” The woman asks unzipping the outer pouch of her bag.

“A little.” Samuel says grumpily. “It was in my report didn’t you read it.”

Amber laughs lightly and takes out a small vial of thick blue liquid. “Of course I did, I just need to hear it from you.” She bats her eyelashes. “Men like your self sometimes leave out the details on medical reports. To herself she curses no one had told her that her mark was filling out reports on his condition for CELLtec.

“I don’t play games with my health Ms Dua.” Samuel says coolly He follows the other with his eyes as she walks over.

“Good.” Amber says as she holds out the vial. “Now drink this.”

Samuel takes it and looks it over. “What is this?”

“A high protean mixture designed to help the new nerves in your spine develop more fully.” Amber lies as she makes sure she gets close enough to Samuel so her perfume can muddle his senses.

Samuel shifts careful in his wheelchair as he tries to hide his erection. He takes the vial and holds it to his lips. He is about to drink and then stops “They never said anything about needing to take drugs.”

Amber bends over so she is at eyelevel with Samuel, her powerful blue eyes locked on his. With the top three buttons undone on her blouse she gives him a view of her full breasts on the lower edge of his field of vision. “The treatment is experimental; we just realized how much this would help.” She hooks an inch long manicured nail under the edge of the vial and tips it up. “Now drink.” She purrs as she rests her other hand on his knee.

For a little under an hour Amber has Samuel do exercise after exercise. After a third set of sit ups with her holding his legs he is ready. He had not spoken in twenty minutes and just blankly did what she told him.

“Okay Samuel stop.” Amber orders as she takes her weight off his feet and stretches his legs out. The man lays there his eyes blankly open as the drug swims through his system.

Amber smiles and feels powerful. She knew Samuel’s secret, he was the superhero known as the Azure Knight and here he was helpless. If she had been hired to kill him now would be the time. But, her employers didn’t want him dead, what he had planed for him was worse then death.

While the narcotics she had given him were powerful they were not invincible and Amber was certain there were still road blocks in his mind that would have to be taken down slowly.

After a second to enjoy the moment Amber plants her hands on the floor at Samuel’s hips. Slowly she extends her back legs and slides up the length of her victim’s prone body. As she presses her figure against his she lowers her head down next to his ear and exhales slowly.

“Samuel?” She breaths directly into the man’s left ear.

“Yes.” He mumbles in a slurred voice.

“Tonight when you sleep you are going to dream about me. You are going to imagine your self doing things to me.” Amber gently presses her hips into his. “Naughty things.” She can feel his rock hard erection through the cloth that separates them and has to force herself to pull back. Her own arousal grows to the point where she almost loses control.

Amber takes a deep breath and lowers her body back down against his. “Now, when you try to remember what happened today all you will remember is that I did a fantastic job.” She rolls off his to side, mainly to regain control of herself and runs her hand down his chest across his stomach and over the length of his member. “You will take any medication I give you with out question.”

“Gretchen won’t like that.” He mumbles softly blinking for the first time in two minutes. Amber takes her hand off, the stimulation may have been bringing him out of the chemically induced hypnosis.

“Are you and Gretchen dating?” Amber asks as her hand finds its way between her own spread legs.

“No she’s just protective of me.” Samuel has a bit of pride in his voice as he says this. “We used to fuck but she was never really that into it she says she goes both ways but she’s a lesbian.”

Amber pulls her hand away and makes herself to focus. She leans in and licks Samuel for his neck to his lower ear. “Well don’t you worry about that too much Samuel.” He shivers as she gently starts to nibble on his lobe. “You belong to me now and I’m going to take very good care of you.”

Time was running out in a few minutes he would be out of it. “We are going to get together a lot more Samuel and you will come to realize that Sedition is your Mistress.”

Encased in his Azure Knight armor Samuel watches the villain. Her uniform hides her face and little else. The woman’s nipples stand hard and firm atop perfect full breasts; the lace covered outline of her vagina is gently swollen as if it waits for him. He stares for a second but keeps his weapon systems engaged an aimed at her.

She looks very familiar but he just can’t place her. Samuel tries to force his brain around the road block that’s seems to have popped up to prevent him from identifying her.

“Funny.” he says absently about a rather lame joke she made about. It was more to keep her talking. The guards were going to be here in about fifteen seconds and then he could just hand her over. Her eyes flash in the light, they are not human but rather feline, she could be a mutant and in that case too dangerous for the guards to take care of.

He tilts his head. She looks kind of like Amber his nurse only with strange eyes.

“Ahh you know me don’t you.” His brain screams to fire but his body does not react. Her voice sends a shiver down his spin and causes his cock to throb. The guards are right out side the room but they may be too late.

An urban myth is that as men get hard the blood flows away from their brain, this supposedly makes them stupid. Right now Samuel Wren, the Azure Knight could feel just that. His cock was growing and every second it pulled more of his mind out of his skull and crammed it into his member.

“That’s right I’m named Sedition….” The woman says in a deep liquidly voice that easily seals Samuel away just as the security guards charge into the room. “…your Mistress. Now, defend me.”

The sheer speed that the Azure Knight moved at amazed Sedition. She had spend just under a month carefully digging her claws into his mind but had yet to see him at full potential.

The Azure Knight spins around and drops to one knee there is a lowed electronic hum then a bright yellow flash lances out from his palms. The blast travels like a wave and strikes the three guards at chest level. They are thrown back three meters and fall to the ground with a solid smack.

Sedition smiles proud of her work, and a little embarrassed about the doubt she had felt earlier. “Are they dead?” Coldly aroused she feels a strong desire to take him right here but remembers her mission.

“No I merely stunned them.” The Knight’s electronically altered voice states as he looks them over. Sedition frowns, if her training was fully effective Samuel would have used lethal force. Part of his personality was putting up a fight.

“That’s okay darling, your Mistress is pleased with your work.” Sedition says sure to slip in a disappointed tone. She may be able to force him to kill the prone guards but that would do more damage in the long run, his damnation would have to be in baby steps.

With out being prompted the Azure Knight starts to move. Sedition jumps back out of his away afraid that he may be free of his conditioning. His exoskeleton allows him to move so quickly that if he had been attacking it would already be too late for her. Luckily he just brushes past and smashes the display case that held the Serpents Eye.

“You wanted this?” He offers the priceless jewel delicately draped over a gauntleted hand.

Sedition needs a second to compose herself. Her sessions with Samuel were supposed to make him obey her be nice to her. “Thank you my pet.” She improves not having a set script for this sort of thing. “You will be rewarded for this.” She remembers she is not supposed to make explicit promises of reward and curses at herself. She is even more upset when she realizes under her lace veil is a goofy grin.

“I didn’t do it for a reward.” He says casually as Sedition takes her gift.

Sedition rolls her eyes and fastens the necklace around her neck. People only did nice things to get stuff; his lie broke the mood and allowed her to get back into character. “Slave you Mistress wants you to clean up here.” There was a change in his posture as she addressed him; he went for casual to standing at attention just like a good solider should. “Use the electronics in your suit to hide the evidence that I was here. When the police arrive, lie to them and say it was the American Commie that did this and attacked the guards.”

“Yes Mistress.” He chirps before he obediently strides off to complete his new mission.

Sedition calmly walks back to the rope and her exit. The Eye of the Serpent now dangles around her neck. There is still a bit of work to do but the Azure Knight was now her effectively her property. As she starts to climb the rope she realizes that she is wrong he does not belong to her. They both belong to her Master and he had yet to share what the future would hold.

As she stands on the roof Sedition can hear sirens in the distance. She runs her figures over the jewel around her neck and smiles again her other hand slides up her inner thigh. A gasp escapes her lips on contact and the thief realizes what she is doing.

Sedition forces her self to stop. “He obeys you and wants to fuck you.” She chides herself as she starts to scamper up the roof. Tonight that alone would be a good fantasy and tomorrow she would get back to work.