The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This may not be suitable for younger viewers.

Chuck’s World

By C. King

Chapter 3: Double your pleasure

Awaking on the second morning after the big change, Chuck sat and thought about the deeds he had currently finished. He also thought about improving the nanos. With the help of the woman he controlled now and would control, at intellect equal to his own it would be a piece of cake. There was also the possible enslavement of the women at Sandi’s office. He had her take time off for surgery. But soon she would have to return. But to was the day for the twins education.

But how would he do it and what form would he give his new servants. Then it come to him. Cindy had always been the extrovert and Wendy the introvert. He would reverse these personalities under his command. He would turn Wendy into a dominating figure called Leather who would dominate all but him to who she would be submissive. Cindy on the other hand would be converted into the super submissive Lace. Now he just needed a way to get the nanos to them. After a bit of study of the nanos he had a plan.

Wendy and Cindy returned home about noon. On the table a bowel of chocolates had been set. Being both chocolate freaks the twins downed a few handfuls of the chocolates just as Chuck had planed. In minutes both girls had been infected with the nanos he created. That when he and Sandi come out to greet the twins.

Wendy was shocked at the appearance of her mother and Chuck. As was Cindy. Although Chuck appeared as normal as he got their mother appearance was surprising.

She was wearing 6″ high heel fuzzy pick slippers, a see thru pink robe that bare covered the body, a pink bra and panties and a smile. Nothing else. She also was now a red head with too much make-up and E cup size breasts as well.

She was clinging on to him in a sensual manner as if ready a any moment to screw him crazy. That when Chuck spoke.

“You may have notice that there have been a few changes around here since you left. You will be happy to know that you to will be changing for the better. The better for me at least.”

The twins tried to respond but were frozen.

“As you may have just notice I have full control of you and am already starting the changes. In a few minutes you as you know your selves, as Cindy and Wendy, will be destroyed to make room for your new selves. Leather and Lace.”

Wendy indeed felt strange as the change took place inside her body. It felt as if a things as they had been were all of a sudden wrong. She felt the need to control everything except for her master. The clothes that she had always wore were now so very wrong. She need leather. Tight, Shiny leather.

As the change was coming over Wendy, so it was also changing Cindy. She felt that she had to obey more, to serve her masters. And that all people under the control of Chuck were her masters. But Chuck was supreme above them all. She too felt that her clothes were wrong. She need to be covered in lace.

Wendy grew more aggressive, smile turning to a sneer. Cindy, on the other hand, grew more passive and smile in a perky kinda way.

Then the body changes started to occur. The twin’s breasts and nipples began to increase as their clothes stretched to the breaking point. Double D size breasts and nipples the sizes of quarters were coming in. Wendy’s hair changed colour to a dark shade of black, while Cindy’s lightened to a platinum blonde.

While this was all happening Sandi started playing with Chuck’s balls thru his pants. This was turning him on to no end. And judging from the nipples of the twins, it was beginning to turn them on as well.

As the process finished, the twins now thought of themselves as Leather and Lace. They had also been programmed to take each other’s place and to have their breasts able to be changed back and forth from their previous and present sizes. This would make it harder for detection.

“Girls, upstairs are a collection of new clothes for you to were in special occations as I dictate. You may move freely and put them on.” said Chuck.

Upon learning they could move they rushed upstairs. Moments later they return in their new outfits.

Leather was dressed in her element in a black leather bra and a black leather miniskirt. She also had on a black leather biker jacket and hat. She wore torn black fishnet stockings and black 7″ high heel leather boots thigh up to her midthigh. Black fingerless glove when up to her wrists.

Lace was dress in a white lace bodice and white panties with garders holding up white lace stockings. She wore a white lace bathrobe that was see thru and 7″ heel shoes. Opera lenght gloves ran up her arms, but were fingerless as her sisters. She wore a large pure white bow in her hair.

“Master, may we perform the love making act with you?” asked Lace.

“Let’s fuck off, Sexy.” said Leather.

“Please, lover?” asked Sandi.

A family who fucks together and stays together. Chuck had a start to his perfect family. A family that would continue to grow and change as he experiment with change all of the city in to his personal sex slave family.

With that thought, Chuck when upstairs for a three woman fucking.

Chapter 4: 69 to 5

It started out as an almost normal work day as Sandi Watson went to her job at Watson Advertising Incorporated. She had been made a C.E.O. when her husband had died. His family had created this company from the ground up, but only she remained of the remaining family.

Sandi was a bit upset because Chuck had to shrink her boobs to a C cup from her double E cup in order to make it seem normal to the res of the workers. But he had come with her after placing the twins in to a sleep state so he could pick the employees to be mastered.

Sandi was dress conservatively in a black dress suit with a knee length skirt and white blouse. But she wasn’t wearing underwear so had to hide her excited nipples. Her hair and excess make- up remained surprising workers as much as Chuck being there. She explained it a way as she had Chuck.

Passing into her office, they passed her secractary, Jenny O’Neil. Jenny look like a typical collage bimbo with large breast (CC size), long hair (dyed blue), and too much make-up telepathically Chuck told Sandi that he wanted to start with Jenny.

Once inside, the two set up special room deodorizers filled with the airborne nanos and prepared for the meetings they would set up.

Jenny walked in wearing a tight blue sweater and a blue miniskirt. She wore blue high heel shoe (3″) as well. Sandi started to talk about her working habits when the nanos hit her system and placed her into a trance like state.

“Jenny, who’s your master?” ask Chuck.

“Chuck is master.” said Jenny as the programing enter her body. Her breasts swelled to the normal size for his girls and her hair was make permanently blue as were her long fingernail. He also lifted her intelligence to a level to equal the rest of his girls.

“Jenni do you know what you have to do to keep your job?” asked Sandi.

“Yes, Mistress.” The young girl locked the door and stripped naked. Then she stripped Chuck naked. Once finished she knelt on the floor and prepared to give Chuck head. Ruby red lips began covering his adjusted dick. It was currently 10″ long and 3″ thick, but could be adjusted as he saw fit. Her tongue tenderly caressed the item of her affection.

Meanwhile, Sandi had placed a hand down her underpants and started to rub her breasts with the other in time to the sucking of Chuck huge penis. This was making her hot. But... her breast hand stop and started to type on the computer looking up all the employees of the advertizing company. She also wrote memos about an important board meeting today that would change the members lives.

Chuck finally orgasmed as Jenni did and filled her mouth so full of his cum that it over flowed and come out the sides of her mouth. ‘One down, millions to go’ thought Chuck.

“Get dressed Jenny and get back to work. Sandi, let’s go to that board meeting.”

Chapter 5: Member of the Board man

Today was a good day to have this meeting because all five of the female board members were here. Of the seven board members only two were male. And they would not be part of the board for long.

Chuck had prepare the Deodorizers ahead of time for this meeting and was hiding in the connecting room.

The board members started pouring in. All were between the ages of 25-39, attractive and conservatively dressed. That would change quick. They all sniffed at the air at the beginning of the meeting as the sweet aroma tickle them. As the meeting went on, each member went into a sexual trance a waiting their new unknown master, Chuck.

Chuck when into the room and looked at the five woman. Mentally he listed them.

Barbara Wilcox :39 :White :B-cup :Blonde hair :Blue eyes

Sally Wu :30 :Asian :C-cup :Black hair :Brown eyes

Lucy Johnson :25 :Black :D-cup :Brown hair :Brown eyes

Emily Two feathers :35 :Native :C-cup :Black hair :Brown eyes

Rebecca Houston :32 :White :D-cup :Red hair :Green eyes

Chuck set to work reformatting the woman into his usual standards of beauty. Large D sizes breasts and minds loyal to his will. He commanded the women out of their clothes and to stand naked before him with their hands behind their heads. He decided to start with one woman and set the others on to each other he summoned for Jenni to come for Sandi’s pleasure.

Now for the commands...

“Becki ,” he asked, “You’re from Texas, right?”

“Yes, sir!” The red head said with passion.

“Then you and Emi can play lesbian Cowboys and Indians. That means you 69 each other until one of you surrenders, got it?”

“Yes, sir!” both answered at once.

“Now Luci and Salli, I want you to pretend that you’re porno star doing a lesbian love scene and that you are really starting to like it. Understand?” asked Chuck. “Yes, Master.” both answered. As he watch Becki and Emi lick each other cunts, Luci and Salli kissing and rubbing each other’s breasts and Sandi and Jenni go at it, he turned to the last woman remaining.

Barbara Wilcox was an extremely attractive woman even when she had her smaller breasts. Chuck enlarged them again to EE size. She was also mother to the most attractive girl in school Shelia Wilcox and owned several companies that employed Sandi.

“Bambi,” said Chuck. “I have decided to make you my personal secretary. You and your entire family will eventually let my family move in with you. Till then you will do your regular duties of handling your—now mine—assets. That and being my fuck slave. Do you understand me, Bambi.”

“Yes, Master.” she giggled as she undressed her new boss.

Once naked, Chuck pounced on the older woman sucking at her breasts and even bitting the nipples. She licked and rubbed his body arousing him. Her hands when crazy massaging his balls. He stuck his joystick deep inside her untiled she orgasmed from the stimulation. Everyone else had cummed by this time.

“Okay, Orgy time!!” he told the happy executives.