The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This may not be suitable for younger viewers.

Chuck’s World

By C.King

Chapter Six: Schoolhouse Rockn’

Days later Chuck went back to school. His sister slaves were back to their regular stats except for Wendy’s dark black hair and Cindy’s platinum blonde hair. Their friends all started to talk about the changes. However the mixed up the two due to the personalities he had given them. With the nanos it was easy to make the masquerade seem true.

Meanwhile Chuck headed to Ms. D’more’s office. In front of her private office was here secretary Miss Honeywell. She was an attractive 30 year old woman. She had long red hair and green emerald eyes. She had large DD natural breast, it was said and long delicious legs. Her lips were crimson and pouty. Perfect for kissing. Perfect for slavery. He place a small device out her sight that would slowly release the nanos around her and enslave her to him. But it would first enable him to control her into allowing him to enter Ms. D’more’s office.

Her entered the office unseen as Ms.D’more was busy concentrating on the paper she was reading and signing on her desk. Chuck carefully released a device that emitted mist at a rapid speed that would fill the room in a matter of seconds. Enough time so that it would be too late for Ms. D’more to call out for help. Yvette D’more was signing reports and forms for more school supplies when she breathed in the nanos. She began to transform. Her breast enlarged from C cups to DD cups. Her curly black hair lengthen from short to shoulder length. Her lips became redder and her skin from light tan to golden. And she began to hunger for her master’s cock. She looked up from her work to the sight of her master looking at her.

“What may I do for you, Master ?” she said in her sexy french accent.She looked at him with a sexy smile and eyes full of lust.

“First we fuck then we infect the school with my nanos, slave.” replied Chuck. Chuck took his clothes off in a flash. He was developing a lot of practice at it.

Ms. D’more, however, went into a striptease routine. She slowly removed her now tight fitting suit dress jacket, one button at a time. Then she shook of her skirt in a twisting motion that moved her tits in an arousing manner. She proceed to remove her broken bra revelling her new enlarged nipples. Perfect for sucking on and pinching. Then finally she took of her panties showing her pussy shaved to the shape of a heart. Exactly as Chuck had reprogrammed her body to do. Ms. D’more licked her lips in a hungry manner. She fell to her hands and knees and slowly approached the all-powerful young man. She was now carrying her panties in her mouth.

“Thank you for the show, Ms. D’more.” said Chuck as the principal slave crawled over him.

Dropping the panties on to his lap she said " Call me Yvette, mon amour.” She started to suck his cock like a master. Slowly, up and down the full length of his dick. One hand was playing with his balls, slowly rubbing and moving them. The other was sticking two fingers in her pussy, slowly getting covered with her cum. Chuck held in his juice for as long as he could be for he exploded in her mouth. Cum came down the sides of her mouth. She slowly moved her mouth off of Chuck’s cock and moved up him. Her breast moved all over his body till her head was level with his head. She kissed him with his own cum in her mouth. Swallowing it, they then proceeded to french kiss.

All the while her body was wiggling and pressing against him causing him to have a woody. Upon noticing he had an erection, Yvette proceed to place his cock in her vagina. Breaking the kiss, she started to ride him. While she did this she rubbed her breast and started to moan. Thinking quickly, Chuck prevented her from speaking louder than a whisper. She was the first one to come to orgasm, quickly followed by him.

Resting a moment, they prepare a plan to infect the teachers that Chuck wished to gain control of. Then they called in the now reprogrammed Miss Honeywell.

Chapter 7: End or Beginning

6 months later

Chuck sat in his new mansion proud of his deeds. He had collected all of Bambi’s estate and now was living it up. Bambi and Sandi were at work, and happy as clams at the fact the now carried his seed. He would soon be a father. Lace and Leather had gone out on a scouting mission for potential members of their new family. So now he was left with his master Harem. It consisted of:

They had arrange themselves in to various positions around him. He fucked Sheila as he ate out Marie. The others like and fucked each other while waiting their turn. They too would soon be full of his children. The school and his foster mother slave’s business was his. He had also created new amazing inventions for his control and pleasure by working with his girls at an increased level. World domination was an interesting goal, but first time to play.