The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter One

I was surfing the web one night looking for cigar related sites. I don’t smoke but I have a cigar fetish. I love the smell of a cigar and the look of a man whose smoking a cigar. Anyway, I stumbled across a site that wasn’t very well designed but it did have some pictures of bearded men smoking. After going through the typical “Must be over 18 years of age” warning, I entered into the site.

I took some time looking at the images and rubbing my cock, getting off on the pictures. Some of the men looked angry and pissed off. Some looked worried and others looked kind of sad. All had some sort of facial hair and most had really short haircuts. I perused the site, getting off on the images of the men smoking for a while until I accidentally discovered a poorly placed link at the bottom of one of the pages. It almost seemed hidden and it read,

“Feel what it’s like to be a real man! For a really neat 3D experience of what it’s like to be a cigar smoker, click here.”

I did. It led to a page where there was a large image of a cigar smoking bearded face that filled the screen. There was a large red dot over the guy’s nose and text that said,

“Touch your nose to the red dot in the middle of the screen. Then defocus your eyes and relax. In a few minutes you’ll experience what’s it like to be a cigar smoker!”

Intrigued, I did as the text suggested. I leaned forward and placed my nose on the screen and tried to defocus my eyes. It was odd because I was looking right into the eyes of the bearded face on the screen. I tried to relax but nothing seemed to be happening.

I was at the point in giving up when I noticed that things seemed to go kind of funny and blurry. I tried to relax further and the next thing I knew my head was on the other side of the monitor! I felt disoriented and confused.

I looked around and my head wasn’t leaning sideways through the monitor but was sticking upward on what looked like a platter, sort of St. John the Baptist-like. The platter seemed to glow and it looked like the curved inside of a monitor screen. I could feel my arms on the outside of the monitor. I tried to push my head back through but it seemed to be stuck.

Then I noticed that there were a dozen such platters arranged in a circle, about a body width apart. In the centre of the circle stood a strange hooded figure.

Almost all of the platters the platters had heads on them. Most were men in there 20’s and 30’s. One was clearly in his 40’s and one was a woman. All were grimacing and trying to get their heads back through the monitor screen. A couple of the guys were screaming obscenities at the hooded figure and the noisy guy to the right of me was particularly profane, “Let me fucking go you fucking bastard!” Some were pleading to be released. One platter seemed to be empty and the hooded figure seemed to be waiting for the last platter to be filled.

Soon it was. The head of some young kid appeared next to me. He was clearly frightened and desperately wanted to get back to the other side of the looking glass.

The hooded figure then moved slowly and approached the first guy to the left of the kid and placed a metal skullcap on top of his head. He was a good looking, clean-shaven guy in his early 20’s. As soon as the cap went into place the guy kind of slowed down and all he could say was “Ugnnhh. No.” Then his eyes widened in shock as if he was hearing something nasty. “Not that! No please!” he said.

The hooded figure then placed an already lighted cigar in his mouth and the guy started to smoke it. He was taking deep drags and drawing the smoke into his lungs on the other side of the screen/platter. He became soporific and sounded drugged. During his exhalations he would say “Ughhhh. No. Please. I don’t want to be a smoker. Stop please.” The guy was clearly not enjoying what was he was doing but he couldn’t seem to stop smoking that cigar.

After this demonstration of what lay ahead the rest of us started to wail and increase our futile efforts to crawl back to the other side of the screen. The hooded figure didn’t seem to care and uttered no words. The woman started crying but quickly stopped after the skullcap was put in place and her cigar was placed in her mouth. She looked silly with the cigar in her mouth. I’ve always thought that women just didn’t suit cigars.

The hooded figure just kept moving slowly and methodically clockwise around the circle of heads until he stood in front of me. By this time the room was a lot quieter but there was a lot of moaning and quiet pleas of “No please.”

The silent hooded figure then began to place a skullcap on my head and I tried to squirm out of the way. However as soon as it touched my head I felt light headed and I could feel words and information being deposited into my brain. It was information on how to smoke, but it was more than that. It was if I all the experiences of a life-long smoker were being forcibly placed into my brain. It felt like all the synapses in my brain were being re-written and all the habits and the addictions of being a cigar smoker were being placed there.

I tried to resist but nothing seemed to stop the flow of information.

A cigar was placed in my mouth and I began to inhale it as all the others had been forced to do. As I exhaled I said, “I’m not a smoker. I don’t want to be a smoker. Please noooooooo!” But as I inhaled again these words seemed to be hollow and meaningless. I could feel that I was becoming a cigar smoker whether I wanted to or not.

The hooded figure then moved on to the young man. I followed him with my eyes and said, “Please don’t. He’s only a kid.”

The hooded figure didn’t seem to care and the skullcap was placed on the kids head and soon he was smoking a cigar and quietly sobbing. “What’s my mom going to say?”

The figure then continued clockwise around the circle to the first guy he had forced to smoke a cigar and then the hooded figure lifted up the guys chin and started brushing a brownish liquid all over his face. Almost immediately a thick dark five o’clock shadow stared to appear and then a full beard began to grow in at about a 32nd an inch a second. His eyebrows darkened and his face seemed to visibly age. The guy started to moan, “What are you doing to me? What’s happening to me?”

The hooded figure continued around the circle and painted each face with the same brown liquid. He didn’t stop when he got to the woman’s head. She was quite attractive but after the brown goo was painted on her pretty face she started to grow a beard and her face became more male-like. After a while I wouldn’t have been able to tell that she was ever a woman except by the well-kept long hair. The noisy guy next to me who was the most verbal about this unwarranted assault was still trying to struggle and while his face was being painted he kept moaning obscenities at the hooded figure.

Most of the men were clean-shaven including me, and even those who had a goatee or a moustache were given the same treatment. By the time the hooded figure came to me I was basically resigned as what was to come. My lungs were now practically aching from smoking the cigar but I waited patiently while my face was painted. As soon as the liquid hit my skin it began to tingle and my face felt hot. I could feel my beard starting to grow. I was actually amazed at how it felt. Like most men, I had tried growing a beard in the past but it itched so much that I couldn’t stand it and shaved it off after a week.

The kid was next and he was sobbing quietly. As the hooded figure approached he sobbed louder and took a deep drag and exhaled. As his chin was lifted and the brown liquid applied to his face he looked very sad and his expression almost beseeched the hooded figure to not do it, but he said nothing, as tears streamed down his increasingly furry cheeks.

Then the figure moved mechanically to the first guy again. His beard was now huge but it seemed to have stopped its rapid growth. His cigar was now almost smoked down to the last two inches. The hooded figure placed a fresh pre-lit cigar in the guy’s mouth and drew out an electric razor. The figure trimmed the guys beard until it was about an inch in length. Then he started to buzz off the guy’s hair until it was about a ¼″ in length. This guy who once looked in his early twenties now looked like he was in his early thirties and a redneck thug at that.

Round the circle the hooded figure went, each time giving the victim a fresh cigar and giving them a short, but different hairstyle, and trimming their beards in different ways.

One guy got a thick fu-man-chu moustache and his head was shaved.

One guy got what I think is called a ‘High and tight’, the kind that Marines get. He was left with a closely cropped moustache that looked like weather stripping.

One guy got his hair buzzed down to the same length all over and is sideburns were carved into huge mutton chops and he was left with a thick droopy moustache that covered his mouth and the end of his cigar.

Another guy, who had a full head of hair was given a huge bald spot with a short Hippocratic fringe of hair at the sides of his head. His beard was cut about a half inch in length and he now looked like he was in his 40’s. When his haircut was finished he slowly puffed on his cigar and looked sadly down at the platter his head was on, shaking his head from side to side as if to say “No”.

The woman (if you could still call her that) had her hair shaped into a flattop and was left with a thick goatee, sideburns down to the bottom of her ears, and a couple of days growth. She still had her high voice and it sounded weird to hear a woman’s voice come out of that very manly looking head. “This can’t be happening to me! Please stop!” she said as she exhaled cigar smoke.

The noisy guy next to me was left with a full, wiry biker beard and his head was shaved. He was now sobbing openly. His anger turned to resignation of his fate.

Then it was my turn. After my new cigar was placed in mouth and my aching lungs pulled in more of the smoke, I managed to say, “Please, I want a flattop.” I had always like liked flattop haircuts and I liked the way they looked on cops, but I never had the guts to get one. The hooded figure didn’t pause and began to carve my beard into a goatee and started buzzing my hair down to about ⅛″ on the sides and about ½″ on the top. All I could do was to sigh and inhale my cigar, which by this time, tasted and was feeling natural in my mouth. Even necessary.

The kid (if you could call him a kid anymore) was last as usual and he sucked up the smoke from his new cigar with fervor. He had a kind of glazed look in is eye as if he was no longer there. The hooded figure carved his beard into a tailback beard with close-cropped sideburns and buzzed his hair into a very short flattop.

By now the room was quiet except for the constant sound of cigars being puffed and the blue smoke exhaled. However the hooded figure wasn’t finished with us yet. The skullcaps were removed and a noose was placed around each of our necks and tightened. One by one, our bodies were hoisted slowly through the screens our head were placed on. As we were lifted, any clothes that we were wearing on the other side of the screen, fell away until all of us were left naked and dangling by our necks. The nooses didn’t seem to cut off our air supplies and we were still able to breathe and smoke but none of us moved save for occasional involuntary twitch.

The hooded figure then applied more brown liquid to our naked bodies, starting with the first guy. His body wasn’t particularly hairy but after the liquid was spread around he began to get very hairy indeed. His forearms became dark and thick with hair. His chest started to get very hairy, almost obscuring his flesh in parts. His legs began to thicken up and his pubic hair turned into a dark mass. A different liquid was now applied to his testicles and scrotum and his penis seemed to grow long and his balls became huge and distended. The same red liquid was applied to his neck and arms and they began to grow thicker. He then started to develop a beer belly.

Each person in turn was given the same treatment including the woman. After the red liquid was applied to her genitals she started to grow a penis as if from scratch and her balls dropped very low and long and seemed to sway as if from a pendulum. Her breasts were absorbed into her chest, which was quickly covered by a thick mat of hair. She then started to get wider and thicker and kind of chubby. The hooded figure also applied some of the red liquid to her throat and a large Addams apple appeared. She let out a low base moan. Her girlish voice was gone, replaced by the voice of a hard smoking beefy man. He also applied an extra bit to the sides of her neck and it thickened up so that it seemed she had no neck. For all intensive purposes, she was now a he.

The hooded figure continued around the circle. Each person was changed differently but similarly. All were now very hairy and overweight with thick arms and legs The guy next to me became very hairy and his cock must have been about 10″ and his balls huge and very low hung. He was given a huge beer belly and must have weighed about 300 pounds.

When it was my turn the hooded figure also gave me an extra dose of the red liquid and I could feel my neck expand and my shoulder beef-up. My nipples seemed to erupt from the mass of hair that now surrounded them and my cock and balls were better suited on a horse.

The man/kid was made as hairy as the rest of us but the effects were more dramatic. He wasn’t old enough to have developed much if any body hair and he was still only about 4′6″ and when the hooded figure applied the red liquid to his body he grew to about 5′8″ and his body turned into a “fire-plug” type. Short and squat with arms and legs like tree trunks. He grew a modest yet thick penis and big wide balls and he now had a serious beer belly. Then his body hair grew in and there was no way to tell that this kid was a teenager. He looked like a naked construction worker, dangling from a hangman’s noose, puffing on a thick black cigar.

We continued to hang there for a while puffing on our cigars. Every once in a while the hooded man would replace our cigars with new ones only this time they weren’t lighted. Each time a fresh cigar was placed in our mouths a lighter was put in front of the cigar and we were forced to writhe and wriggle in order to get our cigars lit. At this point we all had to do it. We needed and wanted the smoke deep in our lungs. Mine were aching terribly but I couldn’t stop inhaling the smoke.

Then the hooded man came by each of us with an odd palm-sized instrument and moved it over various parts of our bodies. Wherever it touched our skin, a sharp pain was felt and a tattoo was left in its place. I was given five tattoos: one on each shoulder and one on each forearm and one on my ass. The noisy guy next to me was given so many tattoos so that he looked like he was wearing a tattoo shirt under all his chest hair. A few of us got only a couple of tattoos but none of us were left unscarred. Regardless, at least one of the tattoos we were given was always a bear-paw or the face of an angry bear.

Noisy guy also got some piercings: a nose ring, an eyebrow ring, a Prince Albert and his nipples were pierced with thick loops. My nipples were also pierced and several gold loops were placed through the front of my scrotum and the lower part of my penis. It hurt a lot but I could do nothing except suck on my big black cigar. All of us were given cock/ball rings and Noisy guy and one other guy had ball weights strapped to their already long testicles.

Then all of us began to slowly turn around so that our asses faced the centre of the chamber. In front of each of us a dark mirror appeared and I could see myself in my new horrific glory.

I was shocked and horrified but I could do nothing except puff on my cigar. I could now see my hairy body and my tattoos. I had a bear paw on my right shoulder and a tough looking grizzly bear on the left. Dragons were tattoo’d on each of my forearms and my scrotum rings made my balls look like a gold ring binder. My nipple rings were small, at least by Noisy guy’s standards and the cock ring seemed to make by penis and balls stand out from my body. I was really shocked by my face. I had a thick dark goatee and my hair was cut so short that it almost looked like my head was shaved. My eyebrows were darker too and they were so full that they almost formed a uni-brow.

The hooded man then went behind each of us and applied a lubricant to our rectums and shoved a butt-plug up each of our holes. We just hung there and groaned when they were forced in. I felt sorry for the kid, now a hairy man, as his ass hole must have been very tight. He groaned loudly when it went in. The glazed look on his face was now more profound than ever and he almost looked like he was smiling. His newly distended scrotum had been pierced with a number of rings down the length of his sack and he was also given a Prince Albert and I saw a big bear-paw tattoo on his hairy ass.

Then the hooded figure continued around the circle, replacing cigars, holding a lighter so the victim could puff it into existence, and then placing a metal disk near the base of the victim’s skull. Each person then got a massive erection. Their previously useless right hands would reach over and start masturbating their huge erect cocks. While they did this they all seemed to stare at their reflections in the mirror as if getting off on their new bodies. I had no idea how they could find this erotic but they all seemed get really turned on.

The hooded man came to me and placed a new cigar in my mouth and I struggled to get it lit. Then came the feel of cold metal on the base of my skull and I suddenly couldn’t take my eyes off my image in the mirror. Even though this over weight, cigar smoking hairy man that I saw in front of me repulsed me, my cock got very hard and started to masturbate to my own reflection. A thought seemed to come into my mind that I liked being forced into becoming another man and every time my butt clenched I could feel the butt-plug in my ass pressing on my prostate and it seemed to make my erection even harder. I got more aroused and harder still as I looked at my reflection and puffed on my cigar. Part of me hated what was happening to me but the more I felt disgusted and humiliated the harder my cock became. I felt my hand rubbing against the scrotum rings and my left hand slowly reached up and started twisting my left nipple ring.

The sound in the room became that of slapping and rubbing of pre-cum lubricated cocks. It sounded like twelve men loudly and rapidly smacking their lips. This was occasionally highlighted by smoky groans of pleasure and sobbing. I heard the noisy guy next to me moan softly between his cigar clenching teeth, “This can’t be happening to me. I’m not a fucking fag!” Then he continued to stroke his cock with an increased rhythm as he stared at his reflection.

After a few minutes each of us came loudly in turn. Each would groan loudly and exhale a huge amount of cigar smoke in ecstasy when they came.

When I came, I shot my semen onto the mirror so hard it looked like a big wad of bird shit. It then dribbled lazily towards the floor. I had never had an orgasm so intense.

The kid groaned the loudest when he came. I doubt that he had ever had an orgasm as intense as this before. It must have come as a big surprise.

After we all came it was dead quite except for the sound of cigar puffing and the soft crackle of burning tobacco leaves.

The metallic clanking sound of an overhead conveyor starting up broke the silence. Our nooses were obviously attached to it and our suspended bodies were suddenly jerked and we were carried along its length like slabs of beef in a slaughterhouse. One of the mirrors slid aside and we were carried through the now open doorway. We swayed slightly from side to side unable or unwilling to do anything about it.