The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter Seven

I found myself in front of my monitor staring at the bearded face of the Cigar Monitor Alumni Site. I shuddered when I recalled what I had just been through. I looked at time on my screen and I had been in the site a longer than usual but the whole experience only took about 15 minutes.

I stood up, stretched and went to check on Rod. He was still curled up on my bed snoring softly. He looked positively furry, relaxed and damn hot. His gold Prince Albert glinted in the half-light of the room. Seeing him in this blissful pose made me love him even more and wishing that this had all worked out. I decided to let Rod sleep a little longer and if only to sober him up a bit.

I closed the door and turned my mind towards finding appropriate cigar candidates.

I started to agonize over this decision and I could think of only one option. Befriend some drunk, ply him with booze and then show him the wonders of the Mr. Spackles mercy. It would change his life forever and in doing so I would be changed as well and perhaps not for the better.

My email chimed and I had a message. “That was quick.” I thought. Sure enough there was a message from Mr. Spackle. It contained the URL I needed to take the candidate to, and an animated countdown graphic that pulsed. It read 30. Evidently Mr. Spackle wasn’t going to give me 31 days to complete my tasks. He also warned me to only allow the ‘candidate’ to enter the site.

I clicked on the link in order to bookmark it and I also wrote the address down on paper and stuffed it into my wallet. Then I went to have a look at the site. The link took me to a site that looked very much like the Cigar Monitor Alumni Home Page. But instead of a bearded face, there was a face of a very attractive woman. She had the same red dot on her nose and instructions on how to get a ‘neat 3D kissing effect.’

Mr. Spackle evidently was not trying to make this impossible for me. Trying to get a straight man to go nose-to-nose with another man might have been difficult.

Then the phone rang and I answered it. It was Nancy and she was very upset. She said that Linda had fallen and had bumped her head. She was in a coma.

“What?!” I stammered. “When did this happen?!?!”

“We don’t know exactly. Ted came home at his usual time and found her at the bottom of the stairs. A buddy from work was with him and he was the one who called the ambulance. Edward called Mom and Dad from the hospital about an hour ago and that’s where they are now. Mom and Dad then called me and asked me call the rest of the family. They insisted that I call you too, as you are now part of the family. So I’m calling you.”

Nancy seemed very upset but I could tell that she was very uncomfortable with telling me this news. Evidently she still had misgivings about me.

“How’s Ted taking it?”

“Edward is naturally upset. “ she said tersely.

I banged my head with my hand “Sorry. Edward. How are Mom and Dad?”

Nancy was clearly uncomfortable with me calling Frank ‘Dad’ but she said, “They are really upset and are at her bedside. Edward went home to grab a quick shower and he called to say his car had broken down and he was wondering if one of us could pick him up and bring him by the hospital. Since you live the closest I thought you might be able to do it.”

“Ah… sure. No problem.” Then I asked unbelievingly, ”He went home to have shower?”

“Yes. He said that it was he didn’t want to smell bad when Linda woke up.”

The way Nancy said this made me think that she thought this was an odd behavior for her brother in-law to act too. I thought it highly irrational.

“I’d be happy to.”

“Steven and I are on our way to the hospital now. We’ll see you there.” And she hung up.

I put down the receiver and went to check on Rod. He was still sound asleep so I left him a note saying where I was going and not to go to the Alumni Site until I came back. I somehow doubted that he would be awake by the time I returned.

I signed it, Love Bill.

I parked in front of Ted and Linda’s house and got out of the car. Ted’s car was in the parked in the driveway. It was ticking like it had just been driven. I placed my hand on the hood and it was still warm. That was odd.

I went up to the house and rang the doorbell. There was no answer so I tried the knob and it opened. “Hello! T…. Edward? It’s Bill. Nancy called me and I’m here to take you to the hospital.”

I wandered into the foyer and saw a laundry hamper over-turned at the base of the stairs. Clothes were scattered randomly around it. Too randomly I thought. It gave the impression that Linda had fallen down the stairs carrying a load downstairs to the laundry room.

“Edward?” I called again.

I wandered into the kitchen and I saw Ted coming in from the backyard. It didn’t look like he had showered.

“What are you doing here?’ He said angrily. He obviously was not expecting me.

“Nancy called me and told me what happened. She asked me to pick you up as I’m closer to your place and to the hospital. Are you ready to go? Nancy said you came home to have a shower.”

His demeanor changed immediately and he started sounding like a worried husband. “I just had to take the garbage out. I didn’t want it to smell up the house.” Give me a few minutes to shower.

I said sympathetically, “Sure.”

Ted went upstairs and I smelled something fishy and it wasn’t the garbage.

While he was showering I checked out the room.

Their computer was on and an email was still displayed. It was from a woman called Brandi and was addressed to Edward. She used a silly smiley-face symbol in the headline.

It was a childishly erotic email. In it she said she wanted to thank him for the wonderful time the other night and she really liked him a lot. She hoped he didn’t mind her emailing him but she wanted to say in touch. She described sneaking a business card from the dash of his car when he dropped by her house for a nightcap. She said she really liked him and hoped that her big strong man would come over again. She even thanked him for giving her the best orgasm she had ever had in her life.

I was furious. You didn’t have to be a genius to figure out what actually happened.

Linda had accidentally opened the email, got angry and confronted Ted. He got furious and shoved her. I don’t think that Ted would deliberately push her down he stairs but she fell anyway and hit her head.

Ted must have checked her and thought she was dead. Then he freaked out and quickly got the laundry hamper and dumped it next to body. He scattered the clothes to make it look like she tripped with it in her arms. Then he went to work as usual.

He came home for dinner with a work-mate whom I sure was invited as a witness. They found her where Ted had left her. But she was still alive. He pretended to be surprised and got his buddy to call an ambulance.

I think I had found my first candidate.

I copied the message onto a nearby floppy and pocketed it.

It seems I had found my first recruit for the Cigar Monitor Site. I just had to figure out how to get him there.

Ding-dong! I heard the doorbell.

I closed the application.

I answered the door. There was a big, beefy, overfed cop standing there wanting to talk to Ted. He was clean-shaven and his brown hair was long for a cops’ and parted at the side. He had hairy forearms and a wisp of chest hair crept over the top of his shirt. He would have been quite the catch if he had a decent haircut and some facial hair. He introduced himself as Sergeant Greg Sergeant.

I blinked at him, “Sergeant Sergeant “

“Yeah I know.” Sgt. Sergeant said dismissively, he obviously got ribbed about it a lot.

“Te…Edward in the shower and we’re just about to go the hospital. He wife fell and she’s hurt bad. What can I do for you officer?”

“Well it’s about the accident. I’m here to investigate it.”

“Come on in. He’ll only be a minute.”

“You his brother?”

“I’m his brother in-law. Names Bill MacDonald. I’m Linda’s adopted brother. ”

I stuck out my hand and he shook it firmly.

“I heard that Frank adopted a son but I thought you might be a little younger.”

“It was as much a surprise to me as to everyone else. Frank and Mom are impulsive but kind people.”

The cop said, “Frank is also a leading figure in this community and the Mayor got wind of this unfortunate incident and wanted this investigation handled… carefully.”

“You don’t think there was any foul-play do you?”

“I don’t know. I’m not jumping to any conclusions. I’m just here to investigate.”

Fully showered and dressed, Ted then walked down the stairs and stopped. He stared at the cop and then regained his composure.

“I hope you’re not here to tell me bad news.” he said.

“Sorry to disturb you Mr. Wilson. I can understand that you’re pretty upset at the moment, but I need to ask you a few questions. This won’t take long. I just want to get your statement on the accident.”

Ted paused and said, “Sure officer.”

The cop asked some obvious questions:

“In your own words, tell me what found when you came home tonight.”

Ted then described his version of events and his excuse a little thin. But then Ted wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer.

“Your friends name is…?”

“Kevin Williams.”

“Was there any sign of forced entry into the home?”

“I haven’t checked completely, but everything looks in place and as far as I know nothing’s been stolen.”

Through this so-called interrogation, I remained calm and showed nothing but support and concern for Ted and Linda. I figured that sergeant Erickson was told not to make anything more of this then was absolutely necessary.

Sgt. Sergeant said, “Well that’s all Mr. Wilson. This seems like a straightforward accident. I’ll leave you now. I hope your wife recovers. I’ll be in touch if I have any more questions to ask you. Good night Mr. MacDonald.” Said the cop, nodding my direction.

“Thank you officer. Have a good night.”

Ted closed the door and he looked relieved.

* * *

I drove Ted to the hospital. I really wanted a cigar but I knew that Ted would have a fit I lit-up in my truck. On the way there I tried to feign as much sympathy as I could. I told Ted how sorry I was and if there was any way I could help. I would. All he had to do was ask.

Ted seemed truly pleased that he had convinced me that his story was real.

“Thanks. I’ll be OK.”

“I’m sure Linda will make a full recovery.” I sad.

“You think so?”

“Sure. She’s from good solid stock.”

Ted got quiet and didn’t say anything else until we got to the hospital.

When we arrived at the hospital everyone else was there and we all hugged. Ted went immediately to Linda’s room and said he wanted to be alone with Linda.

I was unsure about this but we all left him alone with is wife.

Frank and I went outside to have a cigar and he was really upset.

“How could have this happened? It’s almost freakish. Linda took ballet and she was as graceful and as a gazelle.”

“I don’t know.” I said. Then I added, “Sorry we were so long but a cop came by to ask Ted some questions and he said that it didn’t look like foul-play.”

“Foul-play! Who said anything about foul-play?”

I evaded Frank’s question and said,“ I’m sure the cop was just doing his job. In cases like this I’m sure they always like to question the husband.”

Frank looked distressed and said, “You don’t think that Ted had anything to do with it do you?”

“No! No. I sure he’s innocent. I mean, I don’t think he would have intentionally pushed Linda down those stairs. Whoops! That came out wrong. I mean I’m sure Ted had nothing to do with it and everything happened just like he told the cop.”

I wanted plant the idea in Franks mind that Ted may have been involved in Linda’s accident and it seems I succeeded.

* * *

Nancy came to the door and called us back in. We crushed out our butts and went back inside. A doctor was in the hall updating everyone on Linda’s condition. The doctor was grim and he told us what he knew. Linda was in a deep coma. She had some swelling in her brain, which they had relieved with a shunt. He said that her condition had improved but she was still critical. He also added that there might be some brain damage. “If she had gotten to the hospital earlier then we would be in better shape. You should all go home and get some sleep. I’ll talk to you in the morning and give you an update.”

I was watching Ted out of the corner of my eye and when the doctor said that there might be some brain damage, he looked hopeful. I was sure that he was worried that Linda would wake up and tell everyone what really happened.

The doctor took Ted aside to talk to him alone and everyone else looked sad and Mom was crying.

After much deliberation and commiserating, everyone slowly winded their ways home. Mom said she was going to stay and Nancy said she would come by in the morning to relieve her.

Ted looked tired and came over to me and said, “Take me home Bill. I can’t do anything here. The Doc gave me some sleeping pills to help me get through the night.”

“OK. Just give me a minute.” I said and went and kissed Mom goodnight and said goodbye to Frank. I told him I would sure that Ted made it back home in one piece.

Frank glowered at Ted, but he kept his mouth shut.

“I’ll see you in the morning.”

I walked Ted to my truck and climbed in. I said to Ted, “Why not take one of those pills now, so that by the time your home you should be ready for bed.”

Ted thought this was a good idea and popped two pills.

“The doctor said they were pretty mild. I hope they do the job.”

We drove off into the night and said nothing to each other for while.

As we were nearing my house, I could tell that the pills were starting to take effect. I asked Ted if he minded if I dropped my place for some cigars and a jacket. He said “Sure.”

“You’ve never seen my place have you? Why don’t you come up and I’ll give you a brandy chaser. If those pills are as mild as the doctor said you might need a little boost.” I tried to sound as sympathetic as possible.

“Sure.” Said Ted. “You know, I know a girl named Brandi.”

“Really?” I said, trying desperately not to sound too sarcastic.

“Yeah. She has fabulous knockers.”

“Ah you’re a boob man. Me too.” I lied. “Have I got the perfect web site for you!”

Ted smiled stupidly. The pills were obviously having their desired effect.

“You into porn too?”

“You could say that. I’ll show you the site when we get inside. It wont take long.”

“Jeez. We have more in common then I thought.”

This was going too easily. Something knew something had to go wrong.

I parked the car and led Ted upstairs. As I entered I suddenly realized that I had forgotten about Rod.