The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter Eight

We entered my apartment and I noticed that the bedroom door was still closed. Rod wasn’t snoring any more and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I sat Ted down at the computer and said, “Let me get you that Brandy.”

I went into the kitchen and poured a stiff one and placed it in front of Ted. He looked at it and snapped it back and said, “Where’s that site.”

Leaned over his shoulder and worked the mouse. A woman’s face filled the screen.

“She’s hot.” Exclaimed Ted. “But what’s with the dot on her nose?”

It’s a neat 3D page. You place your nose on top of the red dot and it will seem like you’re kissing a large busted woman. All you have to do is touch your nose to the screen and relax your eyes. It might take a few seconds.

“Cool.”

Ted leaned forward and jammed his nose to the screen and waited. He had trouble keeping his eyes open and I was worried that he would pass out before he got in.

At that moment the bedroom door opened and Rod walked out drunkenly. “Who the fuck is that!” he yelled. I turned to Rod and tried to hush him.

Ted heard the noise but before he could do anything about it, his eyes went wide and became unfocused and knew he was now visiting with Mr. Spackle.

“You’re seeing someone else. You don’t love me anymore.” Rod said angrily.

I went over to Rod and said, “Don’t be stupid. Of course I love you. You have no idea how much. This guy is my brother-in-law. Now go back to sleep.”

“Were you showing him the Cigar Monitor site?” he asked horrified.

“No! A different site. I’ll explain it to you in the morning. Now go to bed.”

Rod was quickly loosing his coordination and I helped him back into the bed and covered him up.

The last thing he said before he went to sleep was, “My cock hurts.”

* * *

I went back into the living room and lighted a cigar. I sat and waited to see what would happen when Ted returned. I was halfway through my ‘White Owl’ when Ted suddenly sat back and stared at the ceiling. He looked confused and then horrified. Then the effects of the drugs and the Brandy soon returned to his face and he started to crash.

Sounding sympathetic I asked, “You OK?”

“Fuck! What was that?”

“You kind of blanked out there Edward. I should get you home.”

I helped him to his feet and walked him to my truck. I buckled him in and went to the driver’s side and got in. As I started the engine I could feel Ted staring at my cigar.

I feigned an apology and said, “Oops Sorry. I’ll toss it out.”

“No don’t. I actually kind of like the smell.” Then he shook his head and slurred, “You know I never would have thought that possible. I’ve always hated cigars.”

I smiled an evil smile.

“Do you want one?” I asked.

Ted thought long and hard and said, “Sure. One wont hurt. Maybe I’ll understand what you and Frank see in them.”

I handed him one and he slowly placed it in his mouth as if he was savoring the sensation. I flicked my Zippo into life and he leaned forward unsteadily and lit-up. His reaction was not surprising. He drew in a large lungful and exhaled.

“Wow! What a buzz!”

“That goes away after a while.” I said.

Ted sucked in another lungful and held it. Finally he let it out and said,

“Too bad.”

I put the truck in gear and we headed back to his place.

On the way there, Ted smoked quietly and contentedly, but he kept looking at me. Then he said, “You know you’re not a bad looking guy for a redneck. The hair and goatee really suit you.”

“Gee thanks. I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“No I mean it. If I wasn’t straight, I’d fuck you.”

“Thanks.”

Ted inhaled again and said gloomily.

“Would you fuck me?”

“Sure Edward. If I was gay, I’d fuck you.” I lied.

“No. I mean would you “Fuck me!”

At that moment I pulled into his drive way. I smiled at him and then got out of the car and opened his door. His cigar was firmly planted in his mouth and I put one of his arms over my shoulder and practically dragged him into the house.

I walked Ted into his bedroom and stripped off his clothes. I removed his cigar and tossed it into the toilet and flushed.

It hissed when it hit the water.

Ted was almost asleep but he started to mumble. “I can’t fuck you. I’m straight, but I really want you to fuck me.”

They say revenge is dish best served cold but I was liking this one nice and hot.

“OK Ted. If it will make you happy, I’ll fuck you, but you probably wont remember it in the morning.”

I flipped him on his back so his legs dangled over the side of the bed. I unzipped my jeans and started plowing his ass hard and mercilessly. He was moaning quietly with each thrust and he seemed to be enjoying it.

I was enjoying pounding his flabby virgin ass fully. Not from a sexual point of view, but from a ‘You-fuck-with-my-family then I’ll-fuck-with-you’ point of view.

I pulled out before I came and ejaculated all over his hairless pimply ass. Then I scooped up my cum with my hand, turned him over and rubbed it into his lips and mouth. He licked his chops like he was eating BBQ ribs.

I zipped up my jeans, grabbed his legs and turned him lengthwise on the bed. I put a pillow under his head and threw a comforter over him. He didn’t deserve such kindness but I thought it would look better in the morning.

As I was leaving I took out a few cigars and left them by the bedside. Then I thought better of the idea and put them back in my shirt pocket. “You’ll just have to buy your own damn cigars asshole. Welcome to your new life.”

As reached the door and turned out the light I said, “Sweet dreams fuck-head.”

I then headed home to see Rod.

* * *

Rod was still asleep when I got in.

I then checked my email and there was message from Mr. Spackle.

‘Well done Bill. One down, and two to go. Here’s the URL to help your friend along his road to recovery.’

I was disturbed that he knew my name. I guess he got it from my email address. “So much for anonymity.” I thought to myself.

I eagerly typed the URL into my browser and a page came up that looked like the Alumni Site. Only this time my face was on the page!

“That fuckers got a strange sense of humour.”

I went into the bedroom and pulled the blankets off Rod.

“Rod wake up! I’ve got something to show you.”

“Fuck-off.” he groaned. “Let me sleep.”

“No way buddy. Rise and shine! Come look at this and then you can go back to sleep.” and I levered him up onto the side of the bed, stood him up and walked him to the chair in front of my monitor.

“I want to sleep.” he said dejectedly. I thanked my lucky stars that at least Rod was a peaceful drunk.

He looked at the monitor screen and said, “Hey! That’s you!”

“Yeah I know. Do the same as we do in order to get into the Alumni Site. It’s really cool.”

“I’m too drunk.”

“Please? For me?”

Rod looked up at me and then back to the screen. He smiled and said, “OK. Maybe I’ll get to fuck some sheep.”

This statement left me cold. I hoped that Rod was just trying to be funny and I hoped that he hadn’t been to the detention room like I had.

He sighed and placed his face on the monitor.

I knew he had entered the site when his eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open.

I stood back and let him be. I had no idea how long this may take or if Mr. Spackle would live up to his part of the bargain.

I lighted a cigar and sat down on the couch and looked at Rod. Drool was leaking down the side of his open mouth and he looked almost fragile. I realized that if this worked, and Rod became straight again, I would be loosing the one true love in my life. I was so concerned about his well being that I was willing to sacrifice my own happiness and desires in order to make him whole again. Not to mention that I was also willing to sacrifice someone else’s well being too. I just hoped that at the end of this ordeal that we could still call each other friends.

It was about 1:00 AM when Rod finally moved away from the monitor.

I asked him how it went and he said, “I don’t know. It was different. I don’t remember much.”

He shook his head and looked lovingly over at me.

“Give me a cigar you big pervert and lets go to bed.”

We had great cigar sex that night but it was less as intense as it usually was.

Rod’s Prince Albert was still sore so I gently licked him off while I blew smoke around his balls. He seemed to like that. Clearly some subtle change had taken place in his mind and the fact that he called me a ‘Pervert’ seemed to show as much. He had called me that before, not even in jest.

Rod went to work that morning and he seemed to be in a better mood. He was hung-over of course but he made in it on time. He went home to his wife and she called me later to thank me. “He seems to be better. Thank you Bill.”

I said, “No problem. I still need to have a few more talks with him but I’m hopeful that he’ll come around.”

“What did you tell him?”

“Oh… guy stuff. I took some courses in psychology at College before I switched my major. I think he’s just going through a mid-life crisis.”

I then turned my attentions to trying to find lucky straight man number two.

* * *

Ted’s transformation was a more obvious.

He didn’t show up at the hospital until ten and Mom and Frank and Nancy were really pissed off at him. He was unshaven and smelled of cigar smoke.

He gave me no hint that he remembered that he asked me to fuck him last night or that I had. I did catch him eyeing some maintenance guys and me for that matter so his transformation must have been well underway. I didn’t like the way he looked at me. It was kind of predatory.

I mused that if he were an asshole as a straight guy, he would probably be an asshole as a gay guy.

Linda’s condition hadn’t changed and Ted didn’t seem to really care. Sure, he would feign interest and concern but mostly he would sit in the room and stare down at his shoes. No doubt he was trying to figure out why he desperately wanted a cigar or why looking at men was turning him on.

He would pop out on occasion for a ‘walk’ as he would say. He would come back smelling of fresh cigar smoke and breath mints.

Nancy finally confronted him and asked him, “You smell of cigars! Have you been smoking?”

“No. Of course not!” he lied.

I piped in and said, “He was outside with me and some of the smell of my cigar must have got onto his clothes.”

Nancy glared at me and shook her head. “Men!”

I chuckled to myself. Most people never really ‘see’. They get locked into looking at things and people in one way. If they don’t expect changes then they don’t see them, even if they’re obvious to anyone else.

I remember the story about the discovery of the planet Uranus. Apparently the planet had been seen a number of times before it was ‘discovered’. But because no one was expecting to find a planet they didn’t see it for what it was.

Ted looked at me with a worried sort of thanks expression on his face. He then said, “Ah…thanks for taking me home last night. I must have been pretty out of it. I don’t remember much. I doubt that I was good company.”

“Not at all. That’s what family’s for.”

Ted nodded and said, “Thanks. And thanks also for just covering for me with Nancy. I guess you could tell that that I did have a cigar this morning.”

“Or two.” I added.

“Yeah. Or two. I don’t know what’s gotten in to me. This is so unlike me.”

“Hey. This is a traumatic time for you. However you manage to get through this ordeal is up to you. And I’m sure as hell not going to criticize you for having a few cigars.”

Ted thought for a moment and said, “Listen, I have some memory of smoking a cigar last night.”

“Yep! You sure did. After we left my place, you were pretty out of it but you asked me for a cigar. You were insistent, so I gave you one.”

“Did I really smoke it?”

“You bet! Like a trooper. I think you’re a natural-born cigar smoker. You seemed to enjoy it a lot.”

Ted frowned and asked, “Why did you do that?”

“Well… You were upset, naturally, and a cigar always makes me feel better. Besides you looked good with it shoved in the corner of your mouth.”

Ted kind of smiled when I gave him this compliment and said, “The thing is that I still want to smoke. In fact After I got up this morning I went and bought some.”

“What brand?” I asked with fake interest.

“The same that you smoke.”

I smiled, “Well they’re good cigars.” I said good-naturedly.

I noticed that he didn’t add that he now really got off on smoking. If he was like me, he watched himself smoking in front of a mirror and fantasized that he was forcing himself to become a cigar smoker while jerking off.

Ted said, “Yeah. I know. You don’t think that you can become addicted after just one cigar do you?”

“Unlikely.” I replied. “It takes weeks or months of smoking to really become addicted. But I’m not an expert in this area. Perhaps chuffing on that cigar awoke in you some deeply repressed need to smoke. I say go with it.”

“But I’ve got a reputation to uphold!”

I nearly laughed. As far as I was concerned, Ted’s reputation was scanty at best. He obviously held himself much higher esteem then the people around him did. In Franks world (and mine) reputation was very important. If someone could trust you at your word then that was worth more than gold to Frank. Not because he could use it to his advantage but because people knew he was honorable and knew he wasn’t going to fuck them around.

Still he was looking for a response and so I gave him one.

“Well… one of the few things I’ve discovered in my life is: You can’t let other people dictate how you live. Nor can you measure your life on how other people view you. If anyone complains, then fuck ‘em.”

“So you think it’s OK that I have occasional cigar?”

“Or two.” I added again.

“Yeah, or two.”

The way he asked this question made me think he was looking to me for permission or guidance to allow him to continue his newly lifestyle.

“I say light ‘em up buddy. Welcome to the club.” and I slapped him gamely on the back. “Lets go outside and have a stogie to celebrate your new found freedom.”

Ted sheepishly looked down the hall to see if any of the family could see and then nodded OK. While we were on our way out the door he asked me, “You know that web site you showed me? Can you give me the address? I’d like to check it out again.”

“Sure.” I said. “Anything for you ‘Ted’.”