The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cinderfella

Standard Disclaimer: This contains sex and stuff so leave the room kiddies.

Authors note: I couldn’t come up with a better title but it is kinda of like the fairy tale in some respects. Send me some feedback and maybe I will write chapter two.

Chapter One: Taming Jenna

I liked the idea of being able to control other people’s thoughts and tell them what to do. Especially since that is the exact opposite in my life. I’m Mike, I am sixteen years old, short and kind of scrawny. I have an eighteen-year-old sister who is the most popular girl in school. I just finished my sophomore year and she just finished her junior year. Her name is Jenna and she is gorgeous, and knows it. She is easily five inches taller than my 5′5″, with auburn hair and at least c cup breasts. She takes endless delight in teasing and abusing me. My mother, Sandra, is an older version of my sister with larger breasts and more refined features. My father passed away five years ago and ever since my mother and sister have treated me like shit. They pretty much look at me and I remind them of my father so they hate me. My mother married my father to get out of the rinky-dink town she was in, and regretted it until the day he died. I did most of the house cleaning, cooking and anything else. My mom had to work a lousy job, which paid the bills and not much more. My dad’s insurance had paid off the house and such but there was nothing left of it after that. This was another reason for her to hate my dad and therefore me. When Jenna looked at me she saw my dad too, but she hated him/me because she couldn’t get all the things in life she wanted and thought she deserved.

I love my computer and it is the only release I get from my family torture. I had bought it with the money my dad had left me, I made some money on the side pirating software and music. My mother and sister had blown there’s on clothes and jewelry. I had been studying subliminal messages for some time. I stumbled across the concept when I was surfing on-line. I found there had been some experiments in the seventies and earlier in some theaters but it had not gone well and didn’t ring of moral acceptance. I researched as much as I could on the web and then spent hours in the library researching psychology and subliminals. After the first month of summer vacation was up I had put together a plan.

My sister had no use for me other than to pirate music CD’s for her from time to time using the cd burner on my computer. She would leave me alone for a few days before getting on my case again, it was a welcome respite from time to time. A new CD by an artist she loved was coming out soon so I decided to put my plan into action. Jenna had borrowed the CD from a friend and wanted me to copy it for her. I gave my usual reluctance but eventually agreed.

My research had turned up that the main reason for the failure of past subliminal attempts had been a lack of technology. My research had turned up a program that could put subliminal messages into audio. I refined it heavily and put my messages in a barely audible sound level that mixed in well with the music. The other key was to have the person very relaxed, either drugged or almost asleep for the messages to really take hold. Jenna enjoyed falling asleep to music and often drank when my mom was not around so I figured I had those bases covered. For my first attempt I figured I would just attempt to get her to be nicer to me and also instill in her the need to listen to the CD. The program went pretty much like this: Listen to the CD’s Mike gives you...you want to listen to the music on this CD all the time...you like to listen to this music before going to sleep and when you are drinking alcohol...you really like this music. This went on for the first few songs and then I started in with some stuff that would make her be a little nicer: Mike is a nice guy...you should treat Mike with respect...you should not tease Mike...you should be nicer to Mike. This went on for the rest of the CD with some of the messages to listen to the CD thrown in for reinforcement.

I gave her the doctored CD and the original just before dinner. Dinner went like this usually: my mom would ask Jenna how her day had gone and Jenna would ask the same of her and they would talk about how lousy men were and they would totally ignore me until after dinner was done. Then my mom would tell me to clean up the dishes as Jenna would head off to her room, and my mom would go into the livingroom to watch TV. Jenna had her own TV in her room and I never really got a choice in what we watched on the TV in the livingroom so after the dishes I would just go up to my room and play on my computer. Jenna’s room was right next to mine and after a few hours I snuck by her room to see what she was doing. She was laying on her back on the bed and she had her Walkman headphones on listening to the CD I had just made. This was her normal evening routine after watching TV and getting ready for bed. She lay there with her hands crossed just below her luscious breasts and her legs ever so slightly parted. I returned to my room and jerked off into a sock and had a restless night.

The next morning she was in a rush because she had fallen asleep with the headphones on and had not heard her alarm go off. I noticed she was carrying the Walkman though, something she usually didn’t do. She was going out to meet some friends from school at the amusement park. It was Saturday so my mom was going to be home all day. She sat down in the livingroom with a book and had some music playing. This was standard for a Saturday. She would read all day long if the book was good enough. I decided to try this out on my mom too. I grabbed a CD she liked and made a copy of it with the same messages I had made for Jenna. When she got up to go to the bathroom I slipped it into the CD changer and set it to play this CD in a loop.

She listened to the CD all day long and took it out and put it in the player in her room when she went to bed. Sunday came and the day went by with me doing most of the housework as my mother and sister laid around listening to music all day long. I tried not to disturb them and went about my work. At dinnertime the first sign that the CD’s were having an effect was realized. My mom had been talking to Jenna about what she was going to be doing this coming week and after a while she looked at me and asked what I had planned for the week. I almost had a heart attack. I didn’t want to push it so I just gave her a line about the usual class quizzes and such and left it at that. After dinner Jenna was getting up from the table as I was clearing it and said “Oh, I’ll get the dishes, you worked hard around the house all day.” My second near heart attack averted I got up and managed not to run all the way to my room. I knew it was working and decided to go to step 2.

I created two CD’s, one my mom would like to listen to and one Jenna would. The program of messages went like this: You should be nice to Mike...being nice to Mike brings you pleasure...you should do what Mike says...Mike is good looking...listen to Mike...listening to Mike brings you pleasure...obey Mike...obeying mike brings you pleasure. It went on like that for the entire length of both CD’s, I also put in some reinforcement from the last CD. After they had both fallen asleep I slipped into their rooms and switched out the old CD’s for the new ones. I had been a little bolder with the second set of CD’s because my research had told me that after a while the mind becomes conditioned to the subliminals.

Monday morning came and mom went to work and Jenna laid around the house with her Walkman on watching TV and reading. I spent my time in my room trying not to go crazy from the implications of my actions. I have to admit that I was having reservations about what I was doing. But, with the way they had treated me over the last five years and the normal pent up sexual frustrations and raging hormones of a sixteen-year-old guy, my reservations came and went.

By the time my mom got home I was ready to actively test my program instead of passively watching the results. My mom probably had only listened to the CD in the car on the way to and back from work but hopefully she had put it on low in the office as background music all day. We sat down to dinner and I went for broke. I asked Jenna, after she had sat down, to get me a can of soda from the fridge. She got up and brought me a can of soda. I then “accidentally” dropped my fork and asked my mom to get me a new one. Bingo!! She didn’t even question it, she got up and returned with a new fork for me. I then began telling them about a computer game I had read about on the Internet. They sat there and were mesmerized by what would normally bore them to death. By the time I was finished they both had a very glazed over appearance. After we were done eating I told Jenna to clean up the dishes before she went upstairs and I retired to my room.

I heard my mom put in her CD in the livingroom and settle in for the evening. I was really apprehensive about my next step and it took me an hour to get up the nerve to go through with it. I decided that Jenna would have had the most exposure to the program so I left my room and walked into Jenna’s, locking her door behind me. She didn’t even notice me at first, but when I sat down on the edge of the bed she smiled and removed her headphones. I started making small talk about whether she liked the CD’s I had made for her. She replied enthusiastically that they were great and that she really appreciated me making them for her. I then told her that from now on she would have to pay me for them. She looked distressed at first and told me she had no way to pay for them. I told her that she could pay for them in services and placed my hand on her thigh.

She had been lying on her bed with her back against the headboard and her legs stretched out before her when I came in. I held onto her thigh and pulled it towards me, spreading her legs. She resisted at first but when she complied she actually smiled. She was wearing a set of boxer short pajamas and as her legs spread I could tell she was not wearing underwear. As I slid my hand up her thigh towards her crotch she leaned over to me and started to kiss me on the lips. I parted my lips and her tongue snaked in unbidden. My hand reached her crotch and I started to rub her clit. She moaned into my mouth as I realized all that Internet porn was paying off. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her as I slipped a finger deep inside her pussy. She was really wet and hot on my finger as she pulled me to her chest. I slipped my finger out of her and she whimpered at my withdrawal. I unbuttoned the few buttons on her pajama top and let her melons free. I broke off our kiss and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard. Jenna began grinding her hips into my thigh and I bit down on her nipple. She let out a small cry and then sighed in pleasure. I wasn’t interested in her pleasure though.

I stood up briskly and pulled my swollen cock out of my shorts and pulled her head to it. She hesitated in shock with her mouth open so I pulled her head a little harder and she was engulfing my member with her mouth. It felt fantastic and I let out a moan. Hearing that she was pleasing me she started sucking in earnest. I started bucking my hips at her and fucking her face. I didn’t last long and I started to come. She tried to pull back as the first blast hit the back of her throat but I held her there and made her suck down every last drop. After I finished she started sucking my cock hard again, but I stopped her and pushed her back on the bed. She looked dejected and frustrated, she was breathing heavy and her hand had slipped down to her cunt and she was rubbing herself through the boxer shorts. She looked at me and begged me to fuck her. Instead I rolled her over on the bed and covered her face with a pillow just enough to silence her but not enough to suffocate her. I ripped the boxer short/pajama bottoms off her body and began spanking her. With each strike five years of pain and humiliation slowly left my body. Her ass was a bright red and I could tell she was sobbing uncontrollably beneath the pillow when I finally stopped beating her ass.

My mom called into the room from outside the door and asked what was going on. I yelled back in a husky, demented voice that she should go to bed right now. As I heard her footfalls recede towards her bedroom I removed the pillow from Jenna’s head. She had her crying under control now but she still couldn’t stop. I looked at her and saw a beautiful young woman. Her slow whimpering got me rock hard. I pulled on her hips and spread her legs until she was on her knees and elbows. I lined up my cock with her pussy from behind and rammed it home. She let out a cry but bit into the sheets as I stopped to feel the sensation. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her, almost pulling all the way out on the outstroke. After a few moments she started to push back into me. I took it slow and enjoyed every stroke, grasping a hold of her reddened ass for a grip. I felt her body shudder in what must have been an orgasm after a while and I came soon after that. The sensation of her body shuddering and the muscles of her vagina squeezing me were too much. I collapsed on top of her and lay there for several minutes.

After a while I absent-mindedly started to grope her tits and kiss the back of her neck . She rolled over to look at me and said something I never expected. She said, “I love you” and started to kiss me passionately. She suckled my tongue for a while and then moved down my chest, planting kisses as she went. When she reached my cock she took it into her mouth and licked it clean and then cleaned up the rest of my crotch. When she was done she started to lazily lick and kiss my cock. I told her to go brush her teeth, clean up and come back. When she returned, I had her lock the door and come to bed. I turned out the light and we fell asleep in each others arms.