The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOSIS & THE CIRCLE OF PLEASURE

by Master KC

Chapter 6

“As if by some secret signal, Galen suddenly pulled away from Pam’s pussy, stood up and taking Pam’s arm said, ‘Our help is needed.’

“‘What are you talking about?’ muttered Pam as she staggered to her feet. ‘I didn’t want you to stop.’

“‘I know,’ smiled Galen, ‘but we’ve got something to do that I’m sure you’ll find exciting. It’s a little bit of hands-on learning about the circle of pleasure. Ok?’

“‘Ummm, sure.’

“‘Ok, let’s go over and join Joy, Steve and Greg. You heard Joy say she was going to recruit some help—well we’re it. Come on.’

“As Galen led the way across to the room, she whispered to Pam, ‘You remember what Joy did to each man, to increase their pleasure and make them cum very hard?’

“‘You mean talking real sexy to them?’

“‘Well, she did do that, but I was referring to what she did physically to them?’

“‘Oh, you mean putting her finger up their asses and massaging their prostates, till they spurted a big load of cum?’

“‘That’s right. And that’s what you and I are going to do to them so their big cocks fill Joy with their cum, till it runs out of her like a river.’

“‘Oh, I like that. I just hope I can do it right.’

“‘You will.’

“As Galen and Pam approached the fornicating threesome, Galen leaned over and locked her lips to Joy’s as she rocked back and forth on the two phalli filling her openings. While Joy’s tongue searched Galen’s mouth, Galen beckoned to Pam who stood on the other side. When she approached, Galen reached for her hand and directed it between Joy’s legs to finger her clit, bringing a moan of pleasure as Pam’s fingers worked their magic.

“Joy moaned into Galen’s mouth as the clitoral stimulation of Pam’s fingers spread jolts of lust throughout her body.

“Pushing Galen back, Joy said, ‘Ok ladies, why don’t you take care of my two friends here. I’m sure they would like a little attention...and inspiration.’

“With that Galen looked at Pam saying, ‘You take care of Steve, and I’ll look after Greg…buried down below here somewhere.’

“From beneath Joy, Greg’s voice emanated, ‘And I thought you had forgotten about me.’

“‘No sweetie, nobody’s forgotten you,’ purred Galen, as she moved back from Joy and slid down beside him.

“At the same time, Pam turned to Steve who had been standing there, watching the three women, his cock buried in Joy’s hot pussy. She scooped her finger around his thick rod as is it moved in and out, coating the digit with juice. Looking up at Steve she softly asked, ‘Would you like a taste?’

“Nodding his head, Steve opened his mouth and extended his tongue. To his surprise, Pam put her finger in her own mouth, sucked the honey from it, then turned and pulled his head down to hers. She pressed her open mouth to his and ran her honey-coated tongue deep inside.

“Steve groaned as the taste and smell, and Pam’s lustful actions registered in his overheated brain. His big cock swelled in Joy’s hot tunnel and his hips speeded up their thrusting as his need to cum intensified.

“As Pam stood to the left of the little group, her tongue buried in Steve’s mouth, she heard Galen begin talking to Greg, much as Joy had done earlier, as she ran her hands over both Greg’s and Joy’s bodies.

“‘Does your cock feel good, Baby—buried in Joy’s tight little asshole? Is she squeezing it? Is Steve’s cock rubbing yours?Are you going to fill her ass with cum?’

“And as before, the effect of a beautiful woman uttering such sexually descriptive words caused Greg’s cock to expand deep in Joy’s rectum, as he felt the lust spread throughout his body.

“‘Don’t stop, you sexy witch. Don’t stop.’

“‘Oh Baby, I’m not going to stop. I’m going to make you cum in Joy’s ass just like she made you cum in Steve’s mouth. And Pam’s going to do the same for Steve—so he fills up Joy’s cunt.’

“Above them, those words penetrated Steve’s brain, fogged with the taste and smell of Joy’s pussy being passed into his mouth by Pam. His body remembered the feeling of that finger deep in his asshole, stroking, stroking, stroking inside him, and he groaned out his lust into Pam’s mouth, ‘Ahhhhgggrrrhhhh.’

“Getting into the spirit of the moment, and following Galen’s lead, Pam drew back from Steve’s mouth, and running her right hand down his back to the crease between his buttocks, she asked, ‘You like that idea, Sweetie? You want to feel my finger inside you, rubbing that special spot again, making you shoot your hot load into Joy’s steaming pussy?’

“‘Oh yeah, Baby. Do it. Do it. I gotta cum. My balls feel like they’re gonna burst.’

“Down below them, Galen had slid to the floor and was positioning herself among the tangle of legs, so she had access to Greg’s ass. Looking up to Pam, she said, ‘Ok, Hon, let’s make them cum.’

“She reached in, between the cocks pistoning in and out of the dripping cunt and asshole, and coated her fingers with Joy’s honey, before sliding them down past Greg’s scrotum to spread the slippery juice over and around his anus.

“‘Oh Damn! Make me cum! Make me cum!’ Greg groaned as he felt the finger starting to invade his opening. He made a conscious effort to relax his anal sphincter muscle to allow the searching finger to bury itself. He wanted to feel that digit working its magic inside him. Building up his need to spurt his juice into the clasping ass wrapped around the straining, throbbing length of his swollen shaft.

“On top of Greg, Joy reached down and began to stroke her clit, to heighten her own arousal level. ‘That’s good ladies. Make them fill me up so I can cum too.’

“While Galen’s stiffened finger began its dance against Greg’s prostate gland, Pam moved behind Steve and wrapped her arms around him, her breasts pressed into his back.

“Standing up on her toes, she whispered into his ear, ‘Your cock feels really good in Joy’s hot cunt doesn’t it Baby? It’s really hard isn’t it?’

“The sound of Pam’s words made Steve’s cock surge in Joy’s hot channel. ‘Oh damn Pam! You’re gonna make me cum.’

“’ Really? Ok Sweetie, you have to help me. Reach back and spread your cheeks for me. My hands are going to be busy.’ With that, she slid slowly down his back as he pulled his well-rounded buttocks apart.

“Kneeling now, below and between his legs, she pressed her hot mouth against his musty opening and ran her tongue over the wrinkled center. At the same time, she reached forward into the confluence of cocks and hands to coat her fingers once more with Joy’s juice. Scooping a finger-full, she drew her hand back between the spread cheeks and replaced her tongue at his anal opening. Her fingers spread the cunt-honey over and into his anus, which had relaxed under the ministrations of her talented tongue.

“Stiffening her index finger, Pam drove it straight up Steve’s asshole, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. Waiting a moment for him to grow accustomed to her presence inside him, she curled her finger toward the front of his body, and began searching for the organ she would feel through the wall of his rectum.

“After a moment, she felt a small bulge against her finger, and began rubbing back and forth against it. Almost immediately, Pam got the results she wanted. Steve’s anus relaxed around her finger, seemingly to provide unfettered access to his male G-spot, while his whole body seemed to relax and give itself over to her while his cock swelled inside Joy’s heated cunt.

“Feeling this, with her other hand Pam reached between Steve’s legs and grasped the dangling ball sac there, and with a very light pressure began rolling the gonads between her fingers.

“With a sigh, Steve continued stroking his cock in and out of Joy’s hot tunnel. ‘That feels wonderful,’ he whispered, as if he had no energy to speak—it was all being focused in the center of his being—from the finger buried in his ass massaging his prostate and the fingers massaging his balls, to the hot, wet grip of the pussy around his cock.

“Pam knelt beneath Steve and reveled in the feeling of sexual power that swept through her, and she could feel the dampness between her legs as the excitement engulfed her. Looking into the tangle of bodies and organs, she could see Galen working Greg’s asshole with her finger, eliciting groans of pleasure from her partner too.

“This is wonderful, she thought. Why did I deny myself this pleasure for so long. I guess I’ll just have to make up for lost time.

“Galen turned and winked at her as she moved her unoccupied hand over to, and up, Pam’s thigh. With a soft smile, Pam opened her legs, giving Galen’s questing fingers easy access to her now dripping pussy. While her busy finger continued its work deep in Steve’s asshole, she looked into Galen’s eyes as her fingers sought Pam’s special places.

“Galen stroked the pink labia of Pam’s pussy, coating her finger with the honey oozing there. When her finger was well covered, she moved up to the little bud of pleasure, and began a stroking motion there.

“Pam could feel the pleasure emanating from her core, sweeping over her body, her breasts feeling hot and swollen and her nipples stiffening as Galen’s talented finger worked her clit. After a few minutes, the digit slid down between her swollen labia and slowly insinuated itself up into her hot canal. Galen’s finger was crooked towards the front of Pam’s body and began to probe for her ‘special spot’.

“Pam’s eyes closed and she moaned as the finger struck gold. She had to focus with all her will to keep her own finger working in Steve’s ass—the pleasure was so overwhelming. As Galen worked Pam’s G-spot with her finger, she came back to the abandoned clit with her thumb and re-established the same stroking motion there.

“Rocking back and forth on the finger impaling her, Pam felt the waves of sexual pleasure build higher and higher as they washed over her. Her mouth was slack and a low moan escaped her throat. Through the lust-clouded fog, she could hear Galen’s voice, as from afar, ‘Isn’t wonderful to be part of the circle of pleasure, Pam?’

“’Uh huh,’ she moaned, with a smile as she opened her eyes and looked back at Galen. ‘I feel so good. This is wonderful. Beautiful, even.

‘I knew you’d enjoy it. Now let’s expand the circle.’

“She looked to Pam’s left and Pam felt the presence of someone standing beside her. She turned to see the first couple she had watched when she first entered the room, Richard and Dana, right beside her. Richard’s soft cock dangled just inches from her face, glistening with Dana’s cunt honey, while the remnants of his ejaculation oozed from the tip.

“Pam smiled as Dana’s left hand captured his nut sac, and her right reached out to Pam’s head drawing it forward.

“‘Take it in your mouth, Honey. Taste us...and make it grow.’

“With a groan of lust, Pam leaned in, extending her tongue under the crown of the beautiful, glistening cock, and lifted it into her mouth, closing her lips around its base, as Dana massaged the back of her neck. As the wet heat of her mouth registered on Richard, his rod began to swell, inching slowly across her tongue.

“’Don’t suck, just hold him and feel him grow in your mouth.’

He’s getting big isn’t he? Is his cock getting hard in your mouth? Do we taste good?’ asked Dana, moving her hand from the back of Pam’s neck, down her back and around to her chest, capturing a breast.

“’Uh huh,’ came the muffled reply from around the stiffening sword, seeming to grow out from her mouth. Pam had never felt such pleasure, from the fingers working between her legs, the hand covering her breast, and her own actions with her finger buried in Steve’s asshole, massaging his prostate, while her mouth worked Richard’s shaft.

“She had never felt so good, so sexy, so sexually empowered. Again, she wondered, why had she waited so long to experience something so wonderful? She wanted to make the stalk of man meat in her mouth deliver its load of tasty sperm, to feel it quiver and swell till Richard couldn’t hold back any longer and the big cock spit the contents of his balls and prostate, coating her tongue and the cavern of her mouth with his sweet goo.

“She wanted to feel the prostate under her finger in Steve’s ass start to spasm, knowing that SHE was making it spurt his load of cum into Joy’s waiting pussy, that SHE was the instrument of his pleasure. She was sure when that happened, Greg’s cock in Joy’s ass would also start spewing its cream, and Joy would experience an orgasmic explosion of seismic proportions. She knew it would trigger her own overwhelming orgasm on Galen’s finger and thumb working feverishly between her thighs.

“As she reveled in the sexual pleasure, she thought again about all the enjoyment she could now experience. I’ve learned so much tonight: The beauty of the Circle of Pleasure, The ability to give and receive so much pleasure, learning to be a full and complete sexual being.

“Her thoughts were interrupted by Dana’s hand moving away from her breast as she changed position to be close to Pam’s face and the cock jutting from Richard’s loins. ‘Can I have a taste?’

“Pam slid the long shaft from her mouth, ‘Of course,’ expecting Dana to take it in hers. Instead, Dana leaned in and pressed her mouth to Pam’s swollen lips, coated with juices of Richard and Dana’s recent coupling, as well as her own saliva.

“Pam felt an immediate jolt of electricity as she tasted the mouth of a woman for the first time. The soft lips, the invading tongue, the taste of sexual fluids, caused her body to jump to another level of intensity. She could feel a soft breast with its stiff nipple pressing into her, and her own nipples responded in kind. Down below, the insistent finger, deep in her pussy, worked over her G-spot as the thumb strummed her clit. My God. I’ve never felt so good. I don’t want this to stop, but I also want to cum so bad, Pam thought. With a groan of desire, she pushed her tongue back into Dana’s mouth, tasting the sweet mouth of this lovely woman.

“Both of Dana’s hands had been busy with Richard’s cock and balls during this interlude, keeping his excitement level up...as if that were a problem. Finally, she pulled back from Pam’s mouth, saying, ‘Let’s share for a minute, Ok?’

“Pam nodded as she watched the other woman’s mouth close over the head of the rigid organ swaying in front of them. With a smile of appreciation, she watched the cock slide into Dana’s welcoming oral cavity, down to the root. Looking up, she saw Richard watching her through lidded eyes, as he reached a hand out to Dana’s head, holding it still as he withdrew his mighty sword. It came out of the sucking mouth with “pop”, and waved in the air, beckoningly to Pam.

“She leaned over, still watching Richard, and ran her open mouth all the way down the length of the hot stick of man meat, till the head lodged itself in the opening of her throat, and she finally closed her lips around the base. Then, maintaining a steady suction, she slid back up the straining rod, until her lips met the ridge of the crown.

“‘Ummmmmmmm,’ Richard moaned as Pam watched his eyes close, the pleasure of the sensations almost more than he could bear. While she started to run her tongue back and forth under the head of the delicious cock in her mouth, Dana bent down between his legs and took his ball sac in her mouth.

“Again, Pam had to concentrate to keep her finger working on Steve’s P-spot as the cock in her mouth and the fingers in her pussy continued to raise her level of lust.”

“Then Galen’s voice came through, ‘Pam, I’m sure you noticed that Richard, like all the other men here, has his cock and balls shaved smooth. There are several reasons for that. First, a cock just looks more majestic jutting out from a man’s loins with no forest at its base. Second, his ball sac is more sensitive when a tongue goes to work on it, plus it feels like velvet when it’s bare. And of course, when a lover takes that ball sac in her mouth, it’s a much more pleasant experience. That makes sense doesn’t it?’

“’Uh huh’ said Pam around Richard’s thick rod. Down below, Dana suckled Richard’s ball sac, causing his cock head to swell in Pam’s heated mouth and elicting another groan of pleasure from him, ‘uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.’

“After several minutes, Dana released his balls from her mouth and turned to Pam saying, ‘I’d like to do Richard like you and Galen are doing Greg and Steve. Would you stroke my clit while I do him?’

“’Of course,’ said Pam, reaching with her unoccupied hand between Dana’s legs for her dripping pussy. ‘I’ll be happy to make you feel good too. We shouldn’t be leaving anyone out. Isn’t that why you call it The Circle of Pleasure?’

“’You’re right,’ replied Dana as she positioned herself so Pam could reach her wet cunt and she could reach Richard’s asshole.

“’Like Pam did with Steve,’ Dana said to Richard, ‘You need to help me baby. Reach back and spread yourself so I can get inside you. You’re really going to like this.’

“Richard put a hand on each ass cheek and pulled them apart, revealing his pink asshole to Dana’s view. Leaning in she swiped her tongue across the opening, wetting it, then pressing her tongue into its center. With great concentration Richard relaxed his sphincter, allowing her tongue to slip inside.

“’Oh baby, that feels so good,’ moaned Richard.

“Taking her tongue away Dana responded, ‘I know baby. You’ve done me that way more than once. But how do you like this?’

“With that, Dana scoped some cunt-honey from between her legs and smeared it over Richard’s asshole, before sliding her index finger deep inside, getting another major moan from Richard, ‘uhhhhhhhhhhh.’

“’I thought you’d like, baby,’ said Dana. Then, crooking her finger towards the front of his body, she began searching for that bump that told her she found his P-Spot. Finding it, she began stroking it back and forth.

“’Oh God, Dana. That’s so good. My cock feels like it’s going to explode,’ moaned Richard.

“’That’s right baby. That’s exactly what it’s going to do. You’re going to fill Pam’s mouth with your tasty goo...but not yet.’

“So...here’s a our sexy sextet. Greg is reclining on the chair with his ass hanging over the edge, his cock buried in Joy’s ass, who is sitting on top of him with Steve’s big cock lodged in her pussy. Meanwhile, down below, Galen has a finger from one hand stuck up Greg’s ass, stroking his P-Spot, while her other hand is between Pam’s legs, one finger buried in her cunt while her thumb strums Pam’s clit. At the same time, Pam has a finger from one hand inside Steve, working over his P-Spot, while a finger from her other hand is stroking Dana’s clit. And Dana has a finger in Richard’s asshole, going back and forth over his P-Spot, while he fucks Pam’s mouth with his throbbing cock. This is what is called...The Circle of Pleasure!

“So, as Richard succumed to the pleasure of Dana’s finger stroking his prostate, and Pam’s hot mouth sucking on his straining cock, we look over at our foursome of Greg, Steve, Joy and Galen. Joy is starting to feel the lust rising in her cunt as she rides the rods of Greg and Steve. She had been massaging the cocks with her internal muscles as she moved slowly back and forth on their rigid rods. Now, feeling the need to cum, she started to move faster, the friction of the pistoning rods building the urge to cum.

“’Feeling good boys?’ Joy’s throaty voice asked. ‘Can you feel each other’s cock inside me...rubbing together? Does it feel good?’

“’Oh yeah baby,’ Steve moaned, as he thrust his hips forward to feel Joy’s cunt slide further up his shaft as she moved.

Meanwhile, back on the couch I pulled Tom’s head from my rigid cock in order to keep from dropping my own load in his sucking mouth, “Gotta stop that for a bit pal, or the game will be over.”

“What a shame,” Tom said softly. “I was really getting into it. This story you’re telling Pam sure got me all stirred up.”

“No kidding. Your cock has been leaking all over my hand.”

“Well what did you expect?” he said with a grin. “What now with Pam?”

“Let’s ask her how she’s enjoying the party, OK?”

“Works for me,” Tom said, sitting back up on the couch.

“OK. Pam?”

“Yes.”

“Pam, I’m stopping the party for a moment. We’ll be back shortly, but right now, I would like to know how you feel about what you’ve seen, heard and learned at the party, OK?

“Yes.

“Good. Did you find the party sexually exciting?”

“Yes.”

“Great. Do you feel the Circle of Pleasure concept is what caused you to find it sexually exciting?”

“Oh yes, very much so.”

“Have you made the Circle of Pleasure idea your own now?”

“Absolutely, I can’t wait to be part of a Circle of Pleasure.”

“That’s great, Pam. I’m very pleased that you have found your true sexuality. Did you learn anything regarding the various sexual activities that you saw and participated in?”

“I learned that everything can be exciting. It was very much a turn on to know that I was…” Pam giggled. “I mean…I know it really wasn’t me, just the me I saw in the ‘movie’ of the party. But it was still making me wet to know I was providing such pleasure to the others I was involved with.”

“Do you understand now, how much sexual power you have as a sexually involved woman? How you can instigate sexual play by your various partners and lovers, using your body and your voice?”

“Yes. That is the most amazing thing. And that turning them on turns me on so much. It’s such a beautiful thing.”

“That’s exactly right, Pam. It is the most beautiful thing. Now, for the next few minutes I’m going to let you rest. Deep sleep Pam.”

With her “trigger words” spoken, Pam drifted off.

“Very good Pam, you’re in your state of deep relaxation, feeling very safe and secure, relaxed and comfortable. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“And while you’re in your relaxed state you will continue to make those things you saw and participated in your own… your own thoughts, ideas…your own pleasure. You will replay the party in your mind, enjoying again the sexual sensations of the circle of pleasure, till I come back for you, OK?”

“Yes,” she spoke, softly.

“Ok, Tom,” I said. “What next?”

“Well, let’s ask Pam what she wants to do.”

“All right. Pam, we’re going to wake you up. I’m going to count to five. When I reach five, you will be wide awake, feeling very safe, secure, comfortable and relaxed. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, Pam. One, coming up. Two, feeling safe and secure. Three, hearing other sounds around you. Four, eyes starting to open. Five, wide awake, feeling safe and secure.”

Pam looked over at Tom and I with slight smile on her face.

“How are feeling?” I asked.

“I feel good,” she said. “I feel very horny though.”

“Well, that was kind of the idea, don’t you think?” I replied with my own smile.

“Well it certainly worked. I’ve got all these sexual ideas and visions floating around in my head.”

“That’s good, because it brings us to the next thing. Tom and I were wondering what you’d like to do next. Would you like to go back to the party...or have our own party right here?”

“Oh, no doubt...our own party right here. I’m so horny I want to just jump you guys right now.”

“OK. Well Tom, I guess that answers that question.”

“I guess is does,” he replied.

“Well Pam. What would you like to do first?” I asked.

With a sly grin on her face, Pam walked over to our side of the coffee table, sat down and wrapped one hand around my cock and one hand around Tom’s cock, saying, “First I’m going to get you hard, and then...”

The End