The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Bears—Series One

Bear Boutique

Chapter 2

WARNING

This episode contains graphic depictions of sexual harassment, light violence and incest. If these fetishes disturb you (and they probably should) I advise that you read no further. This is a work of fiction, and the behaviors depicted in this piece should stay that way.

* * *

James pulled into the trailer park where his dad lived and parked on the street in front of the double wide. The garage was full of junk, and Dan, James’ father, refused to park anywhere but in the driveway, not that he left the house much anymore for anything than to go to the smoke shop and get another bulk pack of chewing tobacco. He’d been on disability for ages, ever since hurting his back on a construction job soon after James’ mother left them. James had always figured he faked the accident, on account of the fact that Dan hated working, preferring to lounge around all day in his recliner, watching TV.

Looking at his watch, James saw that it was five past the hour, and knew he’d be in for it now, even though it wasn’t late enough to really matter. The bag he’d gotten from that strange store was next to him on the seat, and he decided a couple more minutes couldn’t get him in worse trouble, so he took a look at the three bottles, each with a different, corny name: “Irresistible”, “Deep Desire”, and “Ideal”. He picked up Irresistible and read the back of the package: “Guaranteed to arouse the one you love, and transform them into the raging sexual partner you’ve always desired. With this spray, they won’t be able to resist you.” There was also a lot of extra stuff about what was in it, dangers and side effects and other stuff James didn’t bother reading. Besides, how dangerous could a body spray be? It wasn’t like he was about to spray it into his eyes or something.

James grinned, thinking the description was all a bunch of crock, but he was kind of curious what it smelled like, so he sprayed a bit in the air in front of him and took a sniff. He had expected something overly pungent, but in fact, it was quite subtle. He couldn’t quite identify any of the individual scents in it, but the overall effect was rather...enticing. Arousing even. Hell, maybe he’d head out to a club tonight back in town and see if he could find a girl willing to take him back to her place. It’d been so long since he’d done anything other than masturbate, and all of a sudden he was feeling really horny. He got out of the car, and sprayed the can all over himself for a few seconds, and the more he smelled it, the more he liked it. It was actually turning him on, just wearing it.

He took a look at the other two canisters and the taglines of each. On the Deep Desire, the bottle read, “Wishing you could be the man you’ve always wanted to be? Well this spray can take those deep desires and make them real, for you, and the one you love.” The other, Ideal, read, “Don’t know how to please your lover? Try Ideal. With just one spray, you’ll find yourself becoming the man of their dreams.” Both of them came with an equally long list of warnings and dangers, which made James feel a bit uneasy. On second thought, maybe after making his dad lunch he would go take a nice long shower and wash this stink off. Sure, it smelled nice, but something about this whole thing was beginning to freak him out. Still, he was now ten minutes late, so he figured he’d better get in the door before his dad had a complete shit fit. He trudged up the steps and let himself in. “You’re late,” a deep voice grumbled from the living room as he stepped in the door.

“Yeah, Dan, I know,” James said and walked into the living room behind the recliner where his dad was lounging and watching football. Dan was by no means an attractive man, and he’d probably have never gotten married at all if that stupid condom hadn’t broken and he’d gotten James’ mother knocked up on accident. While he’d played football and worked on various construction jobs when he was younger, since his “accident” he had really let himself go, and weighed in at around 350 pounds of mostly fat. He wore the same dirty boxers and t-shirt for a week or more without bothering to change them, and he slept in his chair as more often as he did in his bed. When he wasn’t watching sports, Nascar or some other mindless show for rednecks, he was usually watching some filthy lesbian porn and jacking off into the rag he kept draped over the arm of the chair, which was stiff with weeks’ worth of cum. He only showered when he got tired of James complaining about how much he smelled, and his hair was balding badly, with what was left falling down his back in long strings. He’d never been able to grow a decent beard, or any body hair anywhere except for a thin pubic bush, but that didn’t mean he bothered shaving. The hair on his face came in patchy and light, making him look even less attractive. To make matters worse, he chewed tobacco and drank heavily, two things which never ceased to disgust James, especially when he had to clean up the dried up tobacco slobber that Dan spit everywhere and the piles of beer cans that trailed behind him. James tossed the bag on the dining room table, which was already heaped with old pizza boxes, and asked his dad, “So, you decide to do anything productive today?”

“Don’t you talk back to be, boy,” Dan slurred a bit. He tossed an empty beer can onto the pile on the ground next to the chair and took another one out of the twelve back sitting on the table next to him, “And go make me some lunch.”

“Already heading there,” James said, but as he walked by, Dan reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling his son over to him.

“What did I just say about talking back to me?”

“Not to do it. Sorry.”

“Sorry what?”

“Sorry, Dan.” James grumbled.

“We’ve had this talk, boy,” Dan growled, “What do you call me?”

“Sorry...dad.”

“Better.” Dan said. James expected him to release his grip, but instead Dan pulled him closer, sniffing. “Are you wearing...cologne or something? You know I hate that stuff.”

James felt his heart race a bit, “No dad, why would I be wearing cologne? To impress you?”

Dan glared at him for a moment, still sniffing, and then released his son. “Well, something on you smells,” Dan said, and returned to watching the TV, “probably something from those fag friends of yours.” James quickly left the room heading for the kitchen to make his dad his usual sandwich for lunch, not noticing Dan reach down and start massaging his rock hard cock through his boxers. He knew that he’d smelled something on his son. Something a bit spicy, and, well, erotic. He took out his cock and started stroking it, thinking about the last time he’d seen James naked, by accident, when he’d gone to get a towel after taking a shower. Sure, he was a bit on the chunky side, but still, he was a good looking lad, always had been, especially when he was playing football, with all those muscles. Dan had especially liked watching his ass, thinking about plowing his cock deep into his boy’s hole. His cock was already leaking precum, and Dan knew he needed to get some action, but the solution to that problem was in the kitchen, making him a sandwich, he thought, and hefted himself up out of the chair and stumbled after his son.

James was at the counter, slathering some mayo on two pieces of wonder bread. Dan came closer, and smelled him again on the air. Dang, he smelled so fucking good, or was it like a good fucking? Hell, it might as well be both. “I’ll bring it to you when I’m done, dad,” James said, “You don’t have to hover over me.”

“I’m not hovering son,” Dan said, coming closer and wrapping his chubby arms tightly around James’ chest and pushing his big belly into the small of his son’s back, “I just came in here to smell ya,” he said, planted his nose in the nape of Dan’s neck and took a big whiff.

“Dan...Dad, you’re creeping me out.” James said as he tried to shake the big man off, “God damn it, let go of me.”

Dan wasn’t paying attention. His boy just smelled too damn good to resist, like sex and candy all rolled into one. He pushed his crotch up against James’ ass, rubbing the bulge up and down the crack as best he could while one of his hands rubbed lower until he found his son’s bulge in his jeans. “Yeah, that’s my ,boy, get all hard for your daddy,” he said, “How’d you like a good fuck, eh? That make you feel good?”

Now truly terrified, James managed to twist away from his father’s big arms, turned around, backing away from the short, hard cock sticking out from the fly of his dad’s boxers, “Jesus dad, what the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Oh don’t you worry about that, boy. Worry about how good it’s gonna feel sucking on your daddy’s cock,” Dan said, dropping his boxers to the floor and stepping out of them then stripping off his grimy shirt revealing his massive hairless belly. James bolted for the doorway, but his dad intercepted him and tackled him to the ground, pinning him there, “Playing hard to get huh? Well we’ll see how much you don’t want it when you’re moaning for your daddy’s cum, you little slut!” He started tearing at his son’s clothes, ripping off his shirt and pulling down his jeans before James managed to crawl away in just his boxers and socks and make a run for it. The closest place was the bathroom, so he ran inside and shut the door as quickly as he could, locking it, and then backing up against the sink, panting hard.

Dan knocked on the door, “Open up son. If you wanted some bathroom play all you had to do was ask...” the knob jiggled a bit, and he pounded on the door harder, “Open up you little piece of shit! Open up! I can fucking smell you in there. I can fucking smell you, and damn it, you smell so fucking good...” he moaned loudly, and James could hear the sound of him jacking his cock, slick with precum. “Come on boy, don’t leave your daddy all alone with this raging hardon...”

“Look, dad...you have to listen to me, alright? Just listen for a moment.”

“I’ll listen to you all night long if I can do it with my cock buried up your tight little hole.”

“Damn it dad! Look, I was at the mall with the guys, and there was this new shop, and the guy working there gave me these new body sprays, and I tried one, and I think that’s what’s making you like this. Look, there’s a bag with the empty can and two more cans in there on the table. I need you to go look at the can and tell me how to reverse this alright? Please.”

“Come on boy, please let me fuck you? Please, I haven’t had anything in years...I need it so bad, please...”

“Fine dad. You go and get those sprays, and I’ll come out, alright? They’re in the bag by the door.”

He heard his dad leap up and dash as best he could to the front door, and heard the rustling of the plastic bag as he came back. “Alright, I got the bag. Now come out.”

“No. Not until you read me what’s on the cans.”

“God damn it boy, get the fuck out here this god damn instant! Do you know how horny you’ve gotten me?”

“For the last time dad, it’s not me, it’s the fucking can! It’s the can that’s making you do this. If you want it to go away, you’ve got to tell me what’s written on the damn can.”

He heard the bag rustling for a bit, as his dad pulled out a can and looked at it. “Deep Desire? Ideal? What the hell are these, anyway?”

“God damn it, those are the wrong ones! Don’t use them, just put them back, and find the one called Irresistible. That’s the one I used. Then look on the side, and tell me what it says about how long it lasts.”

“Huh,” Dan said, “You know, this Deep Desire one sounds kind of...hot...”

“God damn it, dad! Don’t fucking use that stuff!”

James heard the popping of a cap, and then a second later, the sound of something being sprayed in the air, followed by his dad hacking. “Fuck! That shit is strong!” James heard his dad yell. The coughing continued for a minute or so, accompanied by the occasional groan and moan of pleasure, which grew deeper as time passed. After about a minute, he heard his dad drawl in a deep voice, “Dang, that sure smells mighty fine tah me, I must say. Now boy, where were we? Oh yeah, ya were gonna come on out a there, ‘n suck this piece a white trash meat fer yer Pa here.”

“Oh shit, this cannot be real. This has to be a dream,” James said to himself as he backed away from the door again. What in the hell had happened now? I mean, what could his dad possibly want to be other than a dirty, disgusting redneck?

Oh wait, James thought, that would probably explain everything.

“Well fine. If ya ain’t gonna come out, I’m gonna bust it down!” Dan said. He began slamming his bulk into the door harder than he had before, the entire thing rattling in its hinges. After the fifth slam the lock broke, the door slammed back into the wall, and Dan stumbled into the room, or at least, the man Dan had always wanted to be. He was big. Not just tall, but broad from the shoulders all the way down to his big feet, like a brick wall. Apparently, Dan had always wanted to be hairy, because now, he was absolutely carpeted in thick blonde hairs, the same color as his full head of greasy blonde hair which was pulled back into a long pony tail falling a good foot and a half down his back. His facial hair had filled in as well, his chops thick and full, connected by a long moustache hanging down over his lips, but with his chin bare below. He was also no longer a fat ass. While he still did have a substantial gut, every other part of his body bulged with thick corded muscle, from his neck, which was nearly as thick as his head, to his slab like pecs and massive thighs. Beneath the fur, James could make out a variety of tattoos. Across his gut was a massive confederate flag, the words “Southern Pride” written above it across his chest. His arms were covered with full sleeves which would have made any good redneck proud, with everything from big deer hunting to Nascar to trailer parks referenced on them.

As Dan came closer, his tongue licking his lips through his moustache, James caught a whiff of him. He smelled awful, like he hadn’t had a shower in months, and had spent the rest of the time bathing in a tub filled with cum, sweat, whisky and tobacco spit. Also, it seemed that Dan had always felt that his cock and balls were too small, because the new set he’d given himself was massive. The semi hard cock must have been at least 14 inches long with a wrinkled and overhanging foreskin. His balls together were larger than a grapefruit and hung very low, bouncing against his muscular thighs as he came closer. if James hadn’t been so certain that his asshole would be their next target, he would have laughed at their almost comical appearance. However, he was now blocked in completely by Dan’s new bulk, and his only choice was to back up further into the bathroom.

Grinning at his son, Dan turned to the side just long enough to spit a loogie of tobacco juice into the dirty sink before coming closer. “Well here we are, boy. I knew I’d get to ya eventually.”

“Come on Dan, please don’t do this,” James said.

“Don’ ya fret now. I found somethin’ that might help ya along,” Dan said, holding the last can of spray, Ideal, “I know ya ain’t too keen on this at the moment, but I betcha after this you’ll see how much yer daddy loves ya ‘n needs ya.”

James tried to duck past, but Dan pushed him back against the wall with one big hand and started spraying him from head to toe. The smell was strange, and difficult to place, as though every time James thought he had a scent down, it would shift into something else. When the air cleared, James felt his body start to tingle and then he doubled over as a deep ache spread across his entire body. His fat melted away, replaced by firm muscle, and he quickly reached the best he’d looked back when he was still playing sports and then surpassed it. Hair began growing in on his body as well, though not as thick as Dan’s. A short goatee sprouted on his face, and he could feel his hair lengthening down the back of his neck. Looking over at the mirror, he saw that he was now wearing a mullet, a disgusting fucking mullet that made him look even trashier than Dan did at the moment, if that was possible.

However a moment later, it didn’t seem all that disgusting at all. In fact, he’d always thought the mullet made him look tough and hot, like his Pa. Yeah, his Pa was such a hot fucking stud, James thought as he looked at the big bear of a man standing in front of him. James tried to fight against the invading thoughts, but it was becoming harder and harder to think about anything at all, and he felt a dumb grin spread across his face, revealing the teeth he’d lost in the fights he’d been in with other kids in the neighborhood. With one hand he started rubbing his cock through his boxers. It was nowhere near as big as his Pa’s but still pretty big. “Dang Pa,” he said, in an equally thick accent, though a bit slower, as though it was difficult for him to put words together in his head, “Ya sure are’s hot.”

“Now, what d’ya say fer runnin’ ‘n hidin’ like that, boy?” Dan said, coming closer. The smell which had so disgusted James moments ago was now comforting and a bit intoxicating.

“I’m sorry, Pa,” James, said, hanging his head. He knew better than to try and get away when his Pa was looking for him.

Dan grabbed James’ boxers and ripped them off, then grabbed his muscular son by the arm and hauled him over across his lap while he sat on the toilet. With James’ ass in the air, he began hammering on it with the palm of his hand. “This is what ya get fer not comin’ when I need ya boy! Ya know how I get when I ain’t fucked mah boy in a while.”

James fought back tears, but he knew better than to break down. If he started crying, Pa would just give him fifty more slaps for being a pussy, and not taking his punishment like a man, so he held it in, even though it hurt horribly. When Pa finished, James’ ass was bright red and tender to the touch, but his cock was rock hard. Just being close to Pa was enough to get him horny. In his head, James knew he should be disgusted with himself, but he pulled himself up so he was facing Dan and started kissing him, allowing Dan’s tongue to invade his mouth, slick with tobacco spit. It tasted damn good, and Dan had to push his boy off him to make him stop.

“Now, wha’ do ya say?”

“I’m sorry Pa. I didn’t mean tah hide from ya...I was jus’ bein’ thick, I guess,” James said, looking guiltily to the side. Dan just grabbed his boy’s head and continued kissing him, one hand rubbing James’ exposed member, making him groan. Dan’s own massive cock was running up his crack, and all the way to the small of his back, it was so large. James reached back with one hand and started rubbing it, occasionally bringing a fingerful of his daddy’s sweet precum to his lips He was so horny, and he really wanted to please his daddy. He knew that it was wrong, that he shouldn’t, but whenever he felt that wet head against his hole, it just drove him wild. Hell, everything about his daddy drove him wild, from the greasy beard to the stench of tobacco and whisky on his breath to the nasty funk of his armpits. Dan pulled away from his boy’s lips and leaned back, spitting into his hand and using that to grease up his cock.

“Ya really want tah really apologize, boy?” Dan said, “Then ya know what tah do.” He spit onto James’ cock, and rubbed in the dark tobacco juice, making James groan. James got off his daddy’s lap and turned around, so the head was pressed up against his hole He tried to stop himself he really did, but the urge to a good little boy and make his daddy happy was so strong, he reached behind him, grabbed his dad’s cock and started guiding it into his tight asshole, walking himself backwards towards Dan’s lap. “Yeah, that’s a good boy,” Dan said, rubbing his nipples while he watched his son slowly impale himself on his massive cock, “Get daddy’s fuckstick up yer hole. Ya want it up there, don’ ya?”

“Oh...yeah daddy,” James moaned, “I love yer huge cock.”

“Well take it, boy, ride it like a man!”

James began sliding the massive pole into his ass, inch by inch. He’d taken the cock hundreds of times before, but still it hurt like the dickens because it was so thick, but damn, when it was all the way up there, James never felt so happy. It took a few minutes, but finally James had the whole thing up there, and his Pa wrapped his big arms around him, pulling him close. Dan dropped one hand down to continue milking his boy’s cock slowly, occasionally adding another wad of tobacco spit to the already slick shaft. Slowly, James began to slide up and down on Dan’s cock, but no matter how high he went, two thirds of the beast was always planted in him. With one arm up, Dan leaned closer to James’ face, giving his son his filthy pit to sniff and lick at as he fucked himself, moaning all the while. Dan started milking his son’s cock harder making James’ breath erratic, and after a few more strokes James was cumming, unable to hold back at all, grunting and groaning and he planted his Pa’s cock all the way into his hole.

“Yeah boy, shoot that fuckin’ cum all over yer chest. Fuck yeah. You want daddy’s cum up that chute of yers?

“Yeah, daddy, fill me up with yer cum,” James moaned. He sounded like a fucking slut, but he loved it. He loved it when his daddy was fucking him.

Never taking his cock out of James’ hole, Dan stood up and pushed his son against the wall, and began fucking him roughly, managing to get almost all of the cock out and shove it back in with each thrust. It hurt, but like his daddy’s spankings, James knew better than to complain. Pa wanted him to take it like a fucking man, so he grit his teeth and pushed back, meeting each of his daddy’s deep thrusts, every one of them sending another shiver directly to James’ cock. He’d just shot a load, but he was still so horny! With one hand he kept milking his own still leaking cock, as he felt his daddy build momentum and slam in deep, cumming in his boy and hugging him close.

“Yeah Pa! Fill me up! Fill my slutty redneck ass!”

“Fuck yeah,” Dan shouted, “Fuck yeah boy! Take yer daddy’s cum!” He buried his nose to James’ sweaty back and took another deep sniff of his boy’s musk. God, he smelled so good, Dan never had been able to resist fucking him whenever he came close. He held James to him for a moment, relishing their closeness, and then stepped back, his cock flopping out of his boy’s wide open hole, a gush of cum coming after it and splattering onto the floor before James managed to clench himself closed again after being violated by his Dad’s massive member. James was relieved for a moment, and then a new feeling washed over him, one of emptiness. It had felt so good getting fucked, and now he had nothing up there. It made him...sad, and wondered when his Pa would be ready for another session.

“Whew wee boy,” Dan said, “Ya sure do know how tah tucker yer daddy out. I gotta go sit down fer a bit.” He lumbered off to the living room, cock still dribbling, and plopped down in his old, beat down recliner.

James followed him out, fully intending to go sit on his daddy’s lap for a little while, but stopped when he saw the cans of body spray on the ground. Guilt came at him first, and then disgust. Not only had his father just fucked him, he’d practically begged him to do it! And not only that, they were both disgusting rednecks. He picked up the cans, hoping against hope that there would be some antidote, but soon found that the labels had been written in some foreign language that he couldn’t read. No, it wasn’t that, James realized, he couldn’t read anything at all. Pa didn’t believe in having his son go to school, and James was so stupid anyway, he’d never been able to learn much of anything. Everything important about life he could learn here in the trailer park, and James sure had learned plenty: how to pull an engine out of a truck, how to brew the best moonshine in your bathtub, and of course how to take your daddy’s big cock up your nasty shithole. The fact that this all seemed so natural to James just terrified him more, and the new him wanted to go curl up on his daddy’s lap and just wait for the fear to go away. Pa always knew how to make him feel better.

No. No, what he needed to do was get back to the mall. The guy who gave these to him would know how to reverse this, and when he got back, he could return his dad to normal, and everything would be fine again. He picked up the other two cans, and then Dan called to him, “Hey boy, wrestlin’s on, ‘n I know how hot ya get, watchin’ those sweaty hulks on yer daddy’s cock.”

James looked from the spray cans in his hand, over to his daddy lounging in the recliner. It was an easy decision. He dropped the cans where they were, headed over to the chair and climbed into his daddy’s lap, giving him a hug, and then kissing him deeply, exploring his Pa’s nasty mouth with his tongue. “I love you Pa,” he said when the kiss broke, and leaned his head against Dan’s shoulder. His Pa always made him feel so safe and secure—he didn’t know what he’d do without him.

“I love ya too boy,” Dan replied, hugging James close with one big arm while his other grabbed the can of chaw he kept on the table next to the chair. He popped it open and cursed—the damn thing was empty, and he knew he didn’t have any spares. “Fuck, guess I’m gonna have tah go ‘n get some more chaw, boy. How’d ya like tah go tah the smoke shop with me?”

“Sure Pa,” James said, “But only if I can suck yer cock on the way there,” he added with a mischievous grin.

“That’s mah boy,” Dan replied, and ruffed James hair, “Go ‘n grab our clothes, ‘n we can git goin’.”

James rushed off to his room to get dressed, pulling on his tank top and overalls, without underwear of course, and his boots. He grabbed his daddy’s clothes and brought them out to him, a dirty pair of jeans, flannel shirt with the sleeves ripped off at the shoulders, boots, and his favorite trucker hat. He got dressed as well, and then spotted the three partially used cans of spray on the ground near the bathroom, walked over and picked them up. Tom, the manager at the smoke shop was a good friend of Dan’s, and he might like to have some fun with those as well, he thought with a smile, and slipped then into his shirt pocket. James didn’t notice—he was waiting by the door, eager to get into the pickup truck so he could start sucking on his Pa’s monster cock again. He loved his Pa so much, he just wanted to be with him all the time—it was all he could think about. Dan joined them and they got into the rusty old pickup and made their way out of the trailer park onto the rural highway heading towards the smoke shop, James’ face buried in his daddy’s lap, sucking his cock as best he could the whole way. Part of him knew he should be trying to figure out how to fix this, but the new James just ignored him. Besides, he was enjoying this far too much for it to stop now.