The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bear Boutique — Chapter 5

by Wesley Bracken

Dan pulled into the gravel parking lot of Tom’s smoke shop, turned off the engine, then tilted the seat back, giving James better access to his massive cock. James had done his best during the ten minute drive, but between the steering wheel and his dad’s bulk, he could do little more than just lick at the shaft as best he could, not that Dan minded. He knew how much his boy loved licking his dirty cock. James especially liked cleaning out all of the cheese from under Dan’s heavy foreskin, just like he was doing now. For the first few minutes in the truck, James had done his best to keep focused on what had happened, but it was so difficult keeping any thoughts in his head anymore, worshipping his Pa’s cock took up all of the focus he could muster. As such, over the course of the ten minute drive, James had for the most part forgotten his old life, although Dan remembered everything, and couldn’t wait to have some more fun with the cans of spray tucked away in his pocket.

“Alright boy, that’s enough fer now,” Dan said, pushing James’ face away from his cock.

“Awww, come on Pa, can’t I git some more a yer cum?”

“Later, but I need me some chaw first—then we can git ya taken care of, trust me.” Dan got out of the truck, and James followed, a bit disappointed and the crossed the parking lot towards the small wooden cabin. From the looks of things business was slow because the parking lot was empty aside from Tom’s motorcycle and a couple of cars which probably belonged to a few regulars. Tom ran the shop by himself, and it was little more than a rundown trailer next to the highway, but he had a loyal following in the mass of trailer parks around, which gave him enough money to keep the lights on. James had been there many times before when he was young, and he hated it there. It was always hazy from Tom’s cigar, as well as the smoke from whoever else was in the building, and was part of the reason he was such an adamant anti-smoker himself.

Of course, Dan was a regular customer, and knew all the other regulars, and generally considered them his good friends. James began to feel nervous about meeting people who might recognize them, or not recognize them as the case may be. Sure, he did love his Pa, but at the same time, he was afraid of what other people might think if they knew about what they did back home. These fears only worsened when Dan beckoned him over and took a few sniffs of James, scowling. " Shucks, that stuff don’ last all that long. Oh well,” he said, pulling the can of Irresistible from his pocket. James started to back away, but Dan sprayed it quite liberally all over him before he could get far. “Don’ worry son. I jus’ wanna make sure ya smell all nice ‘n hot fer my friends here.” When he finished, he pulled his boy close and gave him a sloppy kiss, “Dang boy, ya smell so good I have a good mind tah fuck ya here on the porch! But I’d better go ‘n see who’s all in there, and reintroduce myself. I doubt they’ll recognize me, or you. But come on in when I give a whistle, got it?”

“Sure thing Pa,” James said.

Dan stepped in into the shop and glanced around. Tom was over at the register as usual, smoking one of his cigars. He was a short round man, who looked like he didn’t enjoy moving around very much. In fact, Dan had never seen him leave that position for much other than heading to the bathroom. He was munching out of a bag of chips, chatting with Bill, a neighbor of Dan’s and another regular at the shop. He worked as a long haul trucker, or at least, sometimes worked as a long haul trucker, as his bitchy wife would often remind him. He tended to take as few jobs as he could to scrape by, preferring, like Dan to spend his time at home, relaxing. When he got tired of his wife, which was often, he’d usually come to Tom’s for a smoke and a beer or six. If it was night and Tom’s was closed, he’d often come to Dan’s place for the same thing.

On the other side of the trailer, perusing the titty mags Tom kept stocked there, was Ned. Ned didn’t smoke much, preferring cigarettes when he did, but his main addiction was porn. Lots of porn. Dan, Tom and Bill didn’t really know what to make of the guy, but he was nice enough, if a bit eccentric. Ned would often burn a few CD’s of whatever raunchy lesbian porn he’d dredged up from the internet and give it to them if they wanted, but often he would corner them later, wanting to discuss strange details about the scenes and the models which always made the other guys uncomfortable. His tastes were definitely on the sketchy side, usually some fat woman servicing a big muscle man, worshiping his muscles and generally behaving like a mindless slave. Dan had grown to enjoy it somewhat himself, though he probably wasn’t an aficionado like Ned.

Tom looked up when he heard the bell to see who’d come in, and didn’t recognize the massive redneck who stepped in the door. The man looked over at him and gave a wink, “Hey Bill, hey Tom. It’s me, Dan. Don’ ya recognize me?”

Tom and Bill looked at each other, confused, and then looked back at Dan. The muscular redneck sure didn’t look much like Dan anymore, between the massive amounts of body hair, thick corded muscles and imposing height. But on the other hand, why would some random redneck just barge into the smoke shop, call Bill and Tom by name and claim to be Dan? “Uh...you don’t really...look like Dan, buddy,” Tom said.

“Here. I’ll prove it tah ya,” Dan said, “Tom, the last time I was in here, yesterday that is, we talked all abou’ that second wife a yers, and how ya used tah slip yer cock in her asshole on ‘accident’ all the time ‘cause it was tighter than her sloppy cunt. Bill, ya came over tah my house on Wednesday, complain’ ‘bout how the wife is naggin’ ya to take a truckin’ job haulin’ dynamite. We joked that she’s probably jus’ wantin’ a chance tah blow ya’s up. And Ned over there gave me this really filthy porno last week, called ‘Fat Girls & Five Cups’, n’ I could only watch twenty minutes a that before it gave me a stomach ache. That satisfy ya’ll?”

The three men just stared at him for a moment, and then Tom spoke, “Alright hold on. Let’s just suppose for a moment that you are Dan. Then how in the hell did you suddenly turn into that tall muscular guy we’re all staring at overnight?”

“I thought ya’d never ask,” Dan said, pulling the can of Deep Desire from his pocket, “But ya’ll never believe unless I shows ya, but fer that, I need a volunteer.”

No one stepped forward, unsurprisingly. “This is nuts,” Bill said, “This fucker can’t be Dan! We should just throw his crazy ass out of here.”

Tom couldn’t help but agree with that, though he was also very curious. Still, there was something very strange going on. He was about to ask Dan to leave, when Ned spoke up, “I’ll volunteer.”

“Good man,” Dan said, glad one of the three wasn’t a complete chicken, “So, all ya gotta do is imagine the man ya’d like to be, then I’ll give ya a spray, ‘n we’ll see what happens.” He walked over to Ned, and gave him a good spray with the can, and sat back to watch. Ned wasn’t exactly an attractive man, although none of them were. He was about average height, but looked shorter due to the massive gut he carried around his waist which made him look like he had swallowed a beach ball. He had a smattering of hair all over his body, aside from his head, which was balding badly despite the fact he was only in his early forties, and what hair he did have was long and ragged.

However, all of that began to change very quickly, as the spray took effect. The first big change was all of Ned’s fat simply shrinking away and disappearing over the course of a few seconds, leaving him looking like a twig, until his frame exploded with muscle a moment later, quickly surpassing even Dan’s large frame, until he approached a solid body building physique, though really, he was a bit of a caricature of one. His upper body was impossibly wide, with big pecs and thick arms making him appear very top heavy due to the tapered waist and abs below. Then his bottom half grew wide again, his thighs and butt composed of nothing but slabs of muscle. Dan had expected the body hair to go too, but instead it grew in thicker, and Ned’s porno mustache became thick and full, hanging down over his lips. His hair grew back in as well, and Ned looked like he was growing younger, stopping at his early thirties. The change began to slow, as Ned’s face reshaped itself, his acne scars disappearing as his face became rugged and angular, and his entire body acquired a deep, healthy tan. Finally, the oversized T-shirt he’d been wearing morphed into an undersized tank top, and his jeans became athletic shorts stretched tight across his groin, highlighting his massive package.

Ned looked down at himself, flabbergasted at his own body, as he ran his very large hands over his muscles, “Holy shit!” he shouted in a deep rumble, “It fucking worked!”

Tom and Bill just gaped at the massive bodybuilder porn star which Ned had become right before their eyes. Dan was grinning from ear to ear as he watched their expression, and then asked, “So, would you two like a chance at this too?”

“So wait, that little spray bottle of whatever that is, that can turn you into whatever the fuck you want to be?” Tom asked.

“It ain’t called Deep Desire fer nothin’.”

Tom wasn’t exactly the smartest guy, and Dan could see on his face that he was trying to process what had just happened in front of him. Bill on the other hand was just gaping at Ned, who was too busy flexing his new muscles and fondling his massive cock to pay much attention to anyone else at the moment. “Alright,” Tom finally said, “I’ll give it a try.”

“Oh come on man, you can’t be serious!” Bill said, “Who knows what that shit might do to you?”

“Bill, trust me,” Tom said with a grin, “I know exactly what this spray is going to do to me.”

Bill backed away from the counter as Dan came over and started spraying Tom where he sat. Again, the first change they all noticed was Tom’s body, but rather than all of his fat disappearing like Ned’s, his entire frame simply began expanding up and out, piling on pounds of fat and muscle in equal measure. His figure was certainly more rounded and fatty than either Dan’s or Ned’s, but from the look of it, it certainly didn’t have much give. His height grew as well, until seated on his creaking stool he was only about a foot shorter than Dan, who guessed he’d probably be close to an eight foot giant when standing. The next major change was his hair. All traces of white quickly disappeared, and his auburn brown lightened to a deep red color, as his beard began to grow and extend out and down until it was a good four feet long, and then, seemingly of its own accord, it began twining itself together into a series of interlocking and intricate braids. The hair on his head on the other hand shrank up into his scalp and disappeared, leaving him with a shiny bald dome. Tattoos of flames and skulls covered his body next, followed by a good covering of red body hair, and his clothes began to shift. His jeans became quite grubby and a pair of leather chaps materialized over them, the crotch distended due to the massive member tucked inside. His shirt disappeared all together, revealing a very hairy ball belly covered with ink, with only a ragged leather biker vest on top. As a finishing touch, the short cigar he’d been smoking began to thicken and lengthen into a ten inch long, 50 ring monster that would have looked excessive clamped in any jaw other than the massive biker bear Tom had grown into. “Dang, that shit does work fucking nicely,” he said and let out a booming laugh as he felt up his new cock, “You really gotta give this a try Bill, it’s fucking fantastic!”

“How about it Bill? Ya want a go yerself?” Dan said, advancing on his neighbor, who was looking more and more fearful the closer the big redneck came. Without saying anything, he bolted for the door, burst out, and slammed right into James’ big frame who was still waiting outside for his Pa to call him. The boy was so big, Bill bounced right off of him and fell flat on his ass on the porch.

“Oh sorry sir!” James said, “Here, let me help ya.” James grabbed Bill under the armpits and hoisted him up to standing, but Bill wasn’t really paying attention. Something smelled...amazing, and he had to know what it was. Leaning in closer, he found that the closer he was to James, the stronger the smell, and the harder his dick grew, and the more he just wanted to fuck him and be fucked by him all night long. Before he could lunge in and kiss James and begin ripping off his overalls, Dan grabbed Bill’s collar and hauled him out of James’ arms.

“Well see? Now ya gone ‘n spoiled my surprise!” Dan said, and dragged Bill back in, James following behind him, “Everyone? I’d like ya tah meet by boy, James. Or at least, reintroduce ya tah him. I know ya ain’t too keen on him, but I has a feelin’ he’ll grow on ya. Go say hi tah Tom ‘n Ned, boy,” Dan said, and pushed James into the shop.

James was surprised by the shove and stumbled forward, falling against Ned at the counter. Blushing, he quickly backed away. “Sorry sir, my Pa don’ know his strength sometimes.”

“That...That’s alright...” Ned muttered, but for some reason, he couldn’t get the thought out of his head that the young cub in front of him smelled fantastic. And looked pretty fantastic too. “You can come as close as you want,” he said, leering a bit, “I don’t bite...hard.”

James scent reached Tom a moment later, and he leaned over the counter, sizing the by up, “Yeah, you do look good boy. You...smell good too.”

“Yeah, don’t he?” Ned said, pulling James close and taking a deep inhale, “He smells like a good fuck.”

“Yeah, that’s what I was thinking too. A good, long fuck,” Tom said, massaging the hardening cock in his pants. He took a deep breath off his cigar, leaned in close, and pulled James into a smoky kiss while Ned started massaging James’ ass through his overalls. James wasn’t entirely sure what to think about the whole thing. He liked being fucked by Pa, sure, but he wasn’t so sure how he’d like being fucked by Pa and all of his friends too. Still, the smoky kiss was making his cock hard, and he did like the feel of Ned’s hands caressing him, so he leaned in and went with it.

“Now hold on ya pigs, don’t get too carried away now,” Dan said, “We have some unfinished business here, and then we can get tah the fun ‘n games.”

Both Tom and Ned gave a cursory nod, then went back to feeling up James, unable to help themselves. They soon found that the smell was infectious, and looking at one another, they couldn’t deny that they were finding each other very attractive as well. The fact that Dan had just made them gay never crossed their minds. All that mattered was how irresistible the thought of wild sex with burly men was at the moment. Sandwiching James between them, they began to kiss, while Dan addressed Bill. “Now, did ya like the way my boy smells?”

“Yes, oh god yes!” Bill said, fighting to join in with Tom and Ned, but Dan refused to let him go.

“Well, if ya wanna play with us, ya gotta let the real you out, alright? Otherwise I’m gonna have tah spray ya with somethin’ else, ‘n trust me, ya won’t like what that one does tah ya. It’ll make ya a redneck slut like my boy here, is that what ya want ta be?”

Bill’s eyes grew wide with terror, he gulped, and nodded, “Alright, you can spray me, you fucker. But you...you have to promise that...that you won’t laugh at me, alright?”

Dan was caught off guard by the comment, but nodded. “Sure man, I ain’t gonna laugh. Trust me, yer gonna love it, just wait,” Dan said, and sprayed Bill all over, who held his breath and braced himself for it. However, the change didn’t start until his lungs gave out, and he took in a deep breath of the smell. As he inhaled, his gut expanded, and then kept growing even after he stopped, the pace quickening as the rest of his body began to pile on fat as well. Dan kept expecting it to slow, but Bill kept growing, his gut falling out the bottom of his T-shirt and descending into a large apron descending several inches past his crotch. His ass inflated as well, becoming wide and jiggly, eventually ripping open the seat of his jeans and his boxers, leaving them in tatters on his very fat body. Dan had to say that Bill was now one of the fattest men he’d ever seen, with sagging tits, and a second and third chin hanging down from his soft, round face. Bill hadn’t grown much taller, and his relative shortness simply emphasized his girth. His hair lengthened until it was quite shaggy, with long bangs hanging down over his face and to either side, and a wiry beard sprouted from his jaw, growing almost a foot in every direction, looking wild and uncombed. Suddenly, Dan was hit by a smell. It was similar to his own unwashed odor, but somehow ranker, as he watched Bill’s body acquire a sweaty sheen, even his hair looking slightly damp from all of the sweat he was putting out. Finally, his clothes began to knit themselves back together into a wifebeater and sweats which were even a size large for him, draping across his body, but from the look of it, he had nothing else on, aside from a pair of ratty tennis shoes.

Looking down at himself, Bill’s face turned bright red and flushed with sweat, but the way his hands explored his figure, kneading his new mounds of fat, he was obviously turned on by his new look. Dan just looked at him quizzically, “Ya wanted tah be...that fat?” he couldn’t resist letting out a chuckle.

“You said you wouldn’t laugh, Dan.”

“I’m not laughin’, I’m jus’...surprised is all. Most guys don’ want tah be fat, and they don’t want tah reek either.”

“What makes this any more normal and well adjusted than Ned the muscle freak over there? I mean, he should barely be able to move, looking like that. And I could say the same thing about you wanting to be a nasty redneck!” Bill said, growing heated.

“Ya best watch how ya talk tah me, ‘cause I can make ya regret it,” Dan said, scowling.

“Hey you two, quit fighting!” Tom said, “You had something planned, right Dan? We’re all friends here, just let bygones be bygones.”

Still scowling, Dan lead Bill over to where James, Ned and Tom were making out with one another, and pulled James away from them, positioning him in the center between all four of them. James looked around at the four imposing daddies eyeing him hungrily, and a tinge of fear crept into his heart. When he saw the mean sneer on his Pa’s face, he knew he was in for something, but he had no idea what it was, at least until he saw Dan pull out the final can—Ideal.

“Now, here’s the game,” Dan said, “This spray’ll change someone intah whatever ya’d like him tah be. I thought it might be fun, tah play a little game with ‘em. We can all make a change tah him, and then have our fun, how does that sound?”

The others all nodded in excitement, and Dan passed the spray to Ned. “Well, as you all know, I have a thing for chubs, so I think we can kiss those muscles of his goodbye,” he said grinning, and sprayed James down. Immediately, his muscles all began to sag and turn into fat, his arms becoming heavy and flabby, his pecs drooping and becoming moobs, and his belly expanding into a large gut. Dan gulped, unhappy with the change, and watched Ned pass the bottle to Bill.

“You know James, I hate a lot of things about you, but what I hate the most is your constant brown-nosing. You’re always trying to please people at work, your friends, but when it comes to us yuo treat us like shit. Well, if you want to be a brown-noser so much, I guess you’re going to find eating out a shitty ass like mine incredibly hot, how does that sound?” Bill sprayed James, and new memories flooded his head, like licking Pa’s ass after taking a shit and then having him sit on his face until James blew his load. He hadn’t had a taste of sweaty ass in a long while, and thinking about being crushed under Bill, licking his fat crack clean got his cock hard in his pants.

Tom received the spray next and gave James a good dose while he spoke, “Well, I think he’s always been a bit too high and mighty myself, so I think it would be good for everyone to know exactly what his place is in the world. How about some nice tattoos to go with that new body of yours?” James felt a stinging across his forehead, causing him to wince in pain, but he already knew what it said: PIG. Immediately, the stinging spread across his entire body, from his neck to his legs, as any number of filthy names across his body: slut, whore, asslicker, biker bitch, piss pig—there were too many to count, and most of them came with images which James would never have shown off in public in a million years. He tried to cover himself up as best he could, but gave up. What was the use of hiding them? He was fucked, or at least he would be soon, he was sure.

“Alright, I guess I’m last then,” Dan said, and sprayed his son, “Now boy, ya see all those words written on ya now? I want ya tah not only believe that they’re a perfect description of who ya are, but I want ya tah be proud of it. Yer nothin’ but a whore, with two gaping holes hungry for massive cocks, and serving yer new daddies makes ya happier than anything else in the whole world.”

James brain pulsed, as all of the words on his body seared themselves into his consciousness. He loved serving men, any man, sucking cock, getting fucked, eating ass, drinking piss, and anything else anyone wanted to do to him. He fell to his knees, and words began tumbling from his mouth, “Please sirs, I know I’m nothing but a pig, but please fuck me. I’m so hungry for your cum, I need it to live, please don’t make me suffer without it!” He crawled over to Dan and began rubbing his face across his Pa’s package, desperate for sex. His own cock was leaking, and as the four descended upon him, now fully engrossed by his own musk, he couldn’t have been happier.

They shoved him down and ripped off his overalls as they all hurried to undress themselves. Dan was the first to his boy’s ass, and slammed his fourteen inch cock in up to the hilt with no resistance from his son’s now permanently wreaked hole. James gasped from the feeling of satisfaction which came from having his ass filled with his father’s cock, only to find Bill’s massive ass descend on his face, and James began licking eagerly, the taste of sweat and bitter shit making him hornier than he’d even been in his life. Tom began making out with Dan as he fucked, while Ned explored Bill’s massive figure, incredibly turned on by his new fatter physique. Without warning, Bill let off a massive fart right in James’ face, and the smell overwhelmed his self-control, causing him to blow a massive load all over the floor beneath him.

“God damn it boy! I fuckin’ raised you better ‘n that!” Dan said, when he saw James cum, “Ya know ya ain’t supposed tah cum ‘til yer daddies do. I’m jus’ gonna have tah fix it so ya can’t cum at all!” He pulled out the can of Ideal again, and sprayed James all over. James let out a moan, as he felt himself begin another transformation, his cock and balls shrinking and tightening up to almost nothing. His sack was barely the size of a grape, his cock barely an inch long and incapable of cumming, though if he rubbed it enough, he could still orgasm, but only with a cock in both of his holes. In fact, he didn’t even consider it a cock anymore, it was his clit, and he had two pussies just aching to be filled by cocks. The tattoo on his forehead shifted until it read SOW, and all of his body and facial hair shrank back, though he kept his mullet, though it lightened to a bleach blond color. With a high pitched voice tinged with a slight lisp, James cried, “Oh yeah daddy, fuck my filthy sow pussy! Fuck yer naughty pig!”

“Shut up bitch!” Bill said, and smothered James’ face back under his ass again, as Dan resumed his fucking, pounding the pig’s ass even more savagely than before. Eventually, Bill turned around, lifted up his massive gut revealing his own foot long cock which he slammed down James’ gaping throat, the massive member sliding in just as effortlessly as Dan’s had into the boy’s asshole, and both of them came quickly, hurried on by James’ moans of delight and hunger.

Tom was about to replace his cock with Dan’s, when Ned piped up, “Hey, I have a better idea. Here, Tom, sit on the ground with your legs spread apart.” Tom looked skeptical, but did as Ned suggested, his massive cock sticking straight up in the air. Ned sat down across from him, his own cock nuzzled up against Tom’s, sticking up a few inches higher. James saw what they were doing and grinned. He squatted down over both cocks and began working Ned’s into his hole, and then Tom’s as well, a fit which stretched even his well used ass to the limit, and had him groaning with pain. To keep the pig from moaning too loud, Bill shoved his cock back into the boy’s mouth, muffling him, while Dan whispered words of encouragement to his pig. “Come on ya slut! I know ya can take those fuckin’ cocks, both of them at once. Hell, just last week ya took most of Ned’s forearm up yer ass, don’t ya remember that? This should be a piece a cake!”

James moaned louder, unable to speak with his mouth full, and squatted down further, Ned and Tom working their way in deeper together. James had never felt so full, or so content in his whole life, and as he took inch after inch of both cocks, and his Pa kept congratulating him on what a good sow slut he was, all while slowly rubbing his tiny clit, he felt a massive orgasm begin building in him, which hit when he got a foot of both cocks shoved up his ass. He began sliding up and down on them in a wild euphoria, faster and faster, and Bill blew his own load all over his face while watching James do his work.

Tom let out a groan and came first, groaning loudly as James milked his sensitive cock for all it was worth. Ned however, kept going for a good half hour, Tom eventually pulling out, allowing Ned to push the slut up against the counter and pound the pig’s hole for all it was worth, his fellow daddies cheering him on as James moaned and begged for more. Finally, Ned came deep in James’ ass, bringing the pig to a second mind blowing orgasm which sent him to his knees, once Ned pulled his cock from his ass. Unable to shut his hole, three massive loads leaked out in a small puddle beneath him, and he began scooping up handfuls of it and licking it off his fingers. “Oh thank you daddies,” he moaned, “Thank ya’ll for fuckin’ this lowly sow ‘n givin’ him all yer lovely cum. It tastes so delicious...mmm...” he groaned, still high on his own orgasm. He crawled over to his daddies and began servicing all of their cocks, relishing the taste of his own ass left on them, and occasionally receiving a blast of acrid piss, which he swallowed down happily.

“What do ya think guys? He a keeper?” Dan said, and the others just laughed, making James feel so happy. He loving being a dirty sow for his daddies.

“You know,” Bill said, “I have an idea. Where’d you get this stuff anyway, Dan?”

“Don’ know. James brought it home with him from the mall. Some new shop was carryin’ it, or somethin’.”

“Well, why don’t you go get some more of this stuff, and the three of us can call up all of our buddies, and get together at your house tonight. After changing all the guys, we can go have some fun with the rest of our families. Hell, I know my bitchy wife could use a good dose of this stuff. She’d be a hot little cub begging for my cock all the time. That would be so fucking hot!”

The others all agreed, and after making sure everyone was good and clean, Dan grabbed a few cans of chaw, on the house, and headed back out to the truck with James in tow, climbed in and set off for the mall. The party was going to be a good one, but James didn’t care. He was happy kissing his daddy as he drove, while three of Dan’s fingers and eventually his whole fist worked their way into his slutty hole, sending shivers to his minuscule clit which he rubbed all the way into town. He was a sow, and damn if he wasn’t the happiest sow in the whole damn city.

* * *