The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bear Boutique — Chapter 7

Back at the Boutique, James gets a chance at revenge.

WARNING

This episode contains graphic depictions of physical and verbal abuse. If any of these fetishes disturb you (and they probably should) I advise that you read no further. This is a work of fiction, and the behaviors depicted in this piece should stay that way.

* * *

James knew that people were staring at him and Dan as they walked through the mall, or rather, they were mostly staring at him, but he didn’t care. They were certainly quite the sight, but a hulking, heavily tattooed redneck was nothing compared to the short, round pig tattooed all over his body wearing nothing more than an ill fitting pair of overalls waddling beside him. James, though, only had eyes for his daddy, now and forever. He wasn’t entirely sure why Dan wanted to go to Bear Boutique so much, but he was so much smarter than his stupid pigboy, James probably wouldn’t even be able to understand if Dan told him. He just led the way through the mall, until they arrived back at the shop and stepped inside. Max saw them come in through the archway and let out a sigh, looking from Dan to James and then back again. “Something I can do for you?”

“Uh...yeah,” Dan said, “Is this the place where I can git some more a this stuff?” He held up one of the nearly empty canisters and grinned. “I’m havin’ a party with some friends a mine, ‘n I was wonderin’ if I could pick up some more.”

Max didn’t have time for this. Well, he had all the time in the world in fact, but none of the patience. He still had two hours before the shop closed for the night, when he would be free, finally. He didn’t want anything more to do with this, or Tristan, or the sexy thrall he had waiting for him in the back...no, he couldn’t go there. He couldn’t lose control like that again. He focused again on his breathing and calmed down, trying not to think about his raging hard-on which still wasn’t satisfied from his earlier fuck. “Whatever. The whole selection is over there. Just take what you want. Here’s a bag to fill up.”

Dan was a bit taken aback by the shop owner’s disinterest, but accepted the plastic bag, walked over to the display and started looking at the sprays, soaps and everything else. The selection was massive, and there were far more types of body spray than he had expected, and with a big grin, he started loading bottles into the bag, not even bothering to see what they would do. The surprise would be more fun that knowing anyway.

James followed his Pa around for a minute or two, but soon grew bored and looked around the store for a bit on his own, when he heard a voice call out to him from behind a beaded curtain at the back of the store. Out of curiosity, he ducked behind it and looked around, entranced by all of the sex toys, and imagining how they would feel in his pussy hole.

“Psst! Over here!” Looking over, James saw his reflection in another mirror beckoning him over, “Let me get a good look at you.”

A bit confused, James walked over, scratching his head, “Am I goin’ crazy? I didn’ know ya could talk tah mirrors.”

“Dang, that bastard really did a number on you,” the reflection said. He turned around, and James felt himself mimic the movement, spinning in place and looking over his shoulder, the reflection hemming and hawing and sounding downright displeased with everything he saw, looking especially disgusted when he reached under James big apron and found his shrunken cock and balls. “This is simply not what I was expecting at all. It’s almost like you want to be his pigslave or something.” the reflection added,

“But I like being a pigslave,” James said defensively, “My daddies are gonna throw a party tonight, ‘n they’re all gonna fuck my cunt, ‘n it’s gonna feel so good,” James said, and let out a little snort, reaching back with one hand to finger his hole.

“Oh stop that!” the reflection said, pulling James’ finger back, “I think we need a little something to clear out those sinuses, and remind you of just what the hell is going on here.” The reflection walked away, James following along, helplessly mirroring his steps. In a storage cabinet, he began rifling through the contents until he found a first aid kit. Inside, amongst the band-aids and ointments James pulled out a bottle, labeled “Smelling Salts,” uncorked the top, and took a deep whiff.

The smell was impossible to describe. In fact, it wasn’t so much that James smelt something as much as he felt every single synapse fire in his brain all at once, as though his entire brain had been set on fire. He dropped the bottle to the ground and fell back, clutching his head in agony as he rolled around on the floor for a moment or two, his reflection watching calmly as he relaxed again. “Oh god, what...what the fuck happened?” James asked, his voice returning to his normal accent, though still high pitched. He looked at the reflection in the mirror and saw his body, and began to panic, “Oh fuck, it wasn’t a dream at all, how the hell...what did...what did he do to me?”

“He used you, just like he always has,” the reflection replied, “and for the most part, you sure did enjoy it. And I think he’s probably noticed that you’re missing by now, and is on his way back here to come find you.”

“Wait, what? Fuck! How do I change back? Come on, you have to help me!”

“Ha, help you?” the reflection laughed, “Why would I do that? The only person who can help you is yourself, buddy. I just thought I would give you a fighting chance. If you’re so tired of Dan pushing you around, then I guess it’s finally time for you to learn how to push back. Otherwise, I have a feeling you’re going to be a dirty little sow for the rest of your life.” With a final laugh, the reflection faded and disappeared from the mirror, replaced a moment later by James’ true image, just in time for Dan to come thundering through the beaded doorway and spot his sow across the room.

“There ya are! Ya know better than tah wander off like that, piggy.”

James saw his Pa there, and immediately felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He had a habit of not really paying attention and wandering off, and he hated making his Pa worry like that. James struggled against the thoughts even as he realized he was running over to Dan and giving him a big hug. “I’m sorry Pa, I jus’ wasn’t payin’ attention.”

“That’s alright, sowboi, just don’t let it happen again. Now, what do we have back here?” Dan said, and started walking around the backroom, looking at the selection, James following along behind him, trying to fight back against the constant barrage of thoughts telling him to submit, to fiddle with his clit while imagining Dan’s cock in his pussy, to beg his Pa to fuck him right here and now. He was so horny, but he fought back against it as best he could, but he knew he wouldn’t be able to last long. There had to be something he could use, something which could help him.

“How about these, pig?” Dan said, stopping at a selection of piercings, “How’d ya like some nice big rings in those nipples a yers? We could even pierce yer clit, how does that sound?”

“That sounds so hot Pa, I’d love that!” James said, playing with his fat nipples, “I’m so horny Pa, could ya fuck me soon? I need yer cock up my pussy so bad...”

“Later ya little sow. Ya’ll get all the cock you need at the party tonight, trust me.”

The thought of the party filled James with equal parts dread and excitement. It was becoming harder to remember that he had to fight this. He watched Dan set down the bag full of sprays he had been carrying in order to better examine some of the piercing sets, and James crept closer to it. Unable to think of a better idea, and knowing he was running out of time, he mustered up all of the mental will he could, grabbed the bag, and took off as fast as he could, ducking into one of the back area changing rooms and locking the door behind him before Dan could catch up.

James rifled through the bag as fast as he could, looking for anything that could reverse the changes, while Dan pounded on the door, demanding James open up and come out. He knew he was being a bad pig—a really bad pig—and that when Dan got in he was going to get it. James tried not to thing like that, and focused back on the sprays. “There’s nothing in there that will do what you’re looking for. I guess you’ll just have to settle for something else,” a familiar voice said, and looking up, James saw that his strange reflection had reappeared in the changing room mirror. Outside, Dan began ramming his bulk against the door, making the weak wood clatter on its flimsy hinges. “It also sounds like you don’t have a whole lot of time, so I’d hurry up and pick something if I were you.”

A loud crack came from the door as it began to buckle, and terrified for his life and sanity, James reached out and grabbed one of the cans (and while he couldn’t be sure, his reflection might have been guiding him to one in particular), popped off the cap, and began spraying himself madly, praying that he wasn’t just making a horrific situation even worse. Outside, Dan slammed into the door again, the metal hinges buckling, and he cracked his knuckles, certain that one more hit is all it would take to break it down. He was angry. He thought he’d been clear enough in his desires, but apparently not. There was still some small piece of his asshole son left in there, but another spray of Ideal ought to fix that. When he was done with Dan, he wouldn’t be able to speak. He wouldn’t be able to think about anything other than pleasing his Pa and anyone else his daddy took a liking to. He got set to ram the door a final time, when the lock slid back, and the door swung open to reveal James standing there in the dressing room, or at least, a massive man Dan could only assume was James.

James had somehow, in a matter of moments, grown from about five feet to a height which was an inch or two taller than Dan’s. His new body was about as muscular as his father’s too, although he cut out all of the fat, with a ripped set of abs and rock hard pecs with meaty nipples jutting from them. James asked. He was tall, and muscular, and hairy, and the moment Dan saw him it was all he could do to keep his jaw from dropping. He was still tattooed all over, but they had changed from images of submissive humiliation to aggressive domination. The word SOW across his forehead had changed, now reading BRUTE, and his face was hard, rugged, and aged. He a big grin plastered on his face surrounded by a full beard, and he explored his muscular and hairy body with one hand, and looked at the can he had ended up with in his other. “Alpha Brut, eh? Not too bad. What do you think, Pa?”

Dan didn’t really know what to say. His son had grown up, and grown up...well. The overalls he’d been wearing no longer fit him. They were loose at the belly, and with his two foot growth in height, the legs and straps were biting into his shoulders, so with both hands, he ripped the denim apart, allowing his massive cock to flop out, dribbling pre-cum, and Dan could...smell it. He could smell it, and he let out a little whimper as a strange desire rose to fall to his knees and worship this man, his son, his...alpha? No, he shook his head and tried to ignore what was happening. He still had the sprays in his pocket, he could use those. He reached for them, but James was faster. With one massive hand, he gripped the front pocket of Dan’s shirt, cans and all, and ripped it away, most of the shirt and some of Dan’s chest hair coming along with it, making Dan gasp in pain.

“Oh, sorry, did that not feel too good?” James said, “well then I bet this isn’t going to feel any better.” He dropped the shirt to the ground, balled up a fist and swung it into Dan’s face, sending him tumbling back and down to the ground, his nose gushing blood. He tried to crawl away, but James stalked over and with massive feet began kicking him in the ribs viciously, unable to control the rage which had been bottled up inside of him so long.

“Please....please, don’t...” Dan gasped out, clutching his chest, trying to shield himself, so Dan kicked him in the face as hard as he could, making him howl.

“Please don’t what?” James said, putting one big foot on his father face and grinding it in, “Please don’t hurt me? Please don’t turn me into a pig slut with a measly cock like you did to me? Please don’t treat me like a worthless piece of trash? Fuck that Dan, you’re fucked. Now lick it, lick my nasty foot, you fucking bitch.”

Dan immediately began lapping at the calloused sole pressing against his mouth, the mix of sweat, grime and his own blood turning his stomach, but he found himself unable to refuse. First, he was terrified. In his whole life, Dan had gotten everything he’d wanted by exploiting those weaker than him, and being smart enough to not get into trouble with anyone who might be bigger than him. Suddenly being at the mercy of someone bigger than him, someone who could do anything he wanted to him, terrified him, as control of the situation slipped away. But part of him, the part of him lapping up every drop of James’ smelly foot he could reach, didn’t want to be in control. James was an alpha, and alpha’s deserved to be worshipped. He should be grateful that James allowed him to lick his foot. Dan should do anything James asked him to do, anything at all.

With one hand, Dan reached down to free his massive cock, to stroke it in the majesty of the alpha standing over him, but James moved his foot quickly and brought it down on Dan’s massive balls, making his scream in pain. “What, you actually think I’m about to let you get any pleasure out of this?” James asked, smirking as he crushed down harder, “How about I use your fucking sack as a trampoline? How about I smash these fuckers like grapes, and drink your fucking nut juice like wine? It’s what you fucking deserve, for what you did to me! It’s what you fucking deserve!” James shouted, and resumed kicking Dan as hard as he could in the crotch, sending Dan into an attack of gasping and coughing as he curled up into a fetal position on the floor.

James got down behind him and began ripping his jeans to pieces, giving him access to his father’s hole, which he immediately began prodding with his massive fingers, Dan trying to scramble away, but James always pulling him back. “What, you don’t like having something huge shoved up your hole? Bet you didn’t think about what I wanted as your two fuck buddies fucked me with their cocks at the same time, did you? You didn’t think about how I’d feel with my face shoved up Bill’s ass crack. No, so why in the fuck should I give a flying fuck about this fucking hole?” James yelled, and with two fingers of each hand in Dan’s ass, began stretching the virginal hole apart, Dan gasping in pain, his cock still painfully hard despite the rough treatment he was receiving. He wanted James to fuck him. He wanted his son’s masterful cock shoved up his ass. Dan wanted to be his thrall. It was what he deserved.

“Please...Please fuck me...Please...” Dan heard himself cry, and he hated himself for wanting it so bad, but it was all he could think about.

“Fuck you? No...No, I don’t think so,” James said, prying Dan’s hole apart a bit further, the hole now a couple of inches wide, James’ fingers bloody, “But I have a better idea of what could go up this nasty pit,” he said, and worked more of his hands into the hole, Dan screaming in pain. James was relentless, and before long had both of his hands buried in Dan’s ass. The pain was excruciating, and Dan felt himself begin to grow lightheaded from the pain. “See? This is what it feels like, you fucking asshole! This is what it fucking feels like! Do you like it? Do you like having your ass ripped apart?”

“Yes...No...God, please! Fuck me sir! Please...” Was all Dan could manage to say before collapsing into sobs. It hurt so much, but he could smell James all around him now, and the desire to worship him grew stronger and stronger with each passing moment. Unable to stop himself, Dan’s cock began unloading in his pants, cum soaking the denim and the carpet beneath him.

“You disgusting piece of trash,” James said, then hauled his fists back out, making Dan groan. He tried to get up, to thank James for having mercy on him, but he couldn’t move. Everything hurt too much. He saw James wipe off his hands on Dan’s shirt, disappear into the dressing room for a moment and reemerge with the bag of spray cans. After a moment of rummaging about, he pulled out a familiar can—Ideal, and returned to Dan’s side. “Now, I’m afraid this is where you and I part ways, unfortunately. But you know what? I think you, and all of your buddies need to learn a lesson. A...big lesson. So here’s how this is going to work. First, let’s give you a good spray, and that should make things a bit clearer, I think.”

Dan tried to crawl away, but between his still throbbing hole, his most likely broken ribs and general panic, he didn’t get very far. James sprayed him down, and Dan bent over in pain and surprise as he felt his body began to shift. His muscles dissolved and softened into fat, growing about as massive as James had been before all of this, with a large apron hanging down. All of his hair fell out next, leaving him completely bald and hairless. He figured that would be the worst of it, then he caught a look at his face one of the many mirrors around the room, and saw that his face was twisting and contorting strangely. His mouth and nose bulged out into a snout, his nose flattening into a pig’s, with two tusks growing up over his upper lip. He watched his ears grow larger and floppy as his eyes shrank a bit, becoming more piggish. He let out a snort, and was surprised by how sexy it sounded. How animalistic and guttural and...just plain old hot.

Dan felt the pain of his injuries begin to fade as he healed quickly, but they were replaced by an unbearable horniness. While one hand played with his massive moobs and very sensitive nipples, his other hand dug under his fat to find his cock, which he found had changed as well. It was smaller to start off with, and he could feel a strange sheath which his cock was poking out of, and heavy, low hanging balls below. His cock wasn’t shaped right either, with a strange twisting head, but it was so sensitive, Dan barely noticed a sharp pain as a curly tail erupted from right above his wide ass.

James walked over and kicked Dan’s hand away from his cock, which just made the pig whimper. “Please sir, oink Please I’m so horny!” Dan cried, grunting and snorting as he kept playing with his fat, unable to help himself. Deep in his mind part of Dan screamed and shouted in anger and rage. He was fully aware of what he was doing, and he hated it. Hated debasing himself like a ten cent slut, but the excitement he got every time he tweaked a nipple, or grunted loudly just pushed those thoughts farther and farther away, but they never left, and he knew they’d be there in his head for the rest of his life.

“Yeah, I know you’re horny, so I’ll make this quick. Here’s how this is going to work, pig. You’re a slut now—the only thing you care about is sex. However, I have a very special mission for you. You are going to go to that party you were planning tonight, and from now until midnight, you’re going to excrete a very special hormone, one which will make any man who has ever mistreated or abused someone want to fuck you, and if they cum up your ass, or down your throat, they’re going to become a pig just like you. And then you are going to go out, and you’re going to find men who will treat you like shit. Who will beat you, and rape you, and pimp you out, and you’ll just beg them for more, because it’s what fuckers like you deserve, got it?” James paused for a moment, and just watched Dan, sitting on the ground, one fat hand reaching around and playing with his loose asshole, desperate to cum, and shook his head. “Aw hell, what’s the fuckin’ use? Just get to the party on time, alright? That’s an order.”

“Yes grunt sir! But I’m...I’m so horny, God my ass!” Dan cried, “God, fuck me! Please! Don’t leave me like snort like this...”

“What? Unsatisfied? Unhappy? How do you think I have felt almost every day of my life with you? Forget it asshole, you’re not going to be getting anything from me. If you want cock, I’m sure you’re friends will be more than happy to give you some. But if you really need something to tide you over, here,” James said, and tossed him a dildo from a nearby shelf, “Give yourself a good fuck with that.” Dan grabbed the rubber and slammed it into his hole as fast as he could, eager to get off, and James shook his head in disgust. He didn’t want anything else to do with Dan. One final change he’d made with Ideal was to remove all genetic similarity between the two of them. Dan was no longer his father—had never been his father. James was free, and he sure as hell wasn’t going to be going anywhere near that disgusting trailer park ever again. No, his life was his own now—and he wasn’t about to let that slip away again.

Looking up, James saw that a door along the back wall was cracked open, and a face was looking at him through the crack. The door shut quickly, but James needed to know who was back there. He’d recognized the eyes, buried underneath that thick brow and hairy face. He pushed the door open and found himself face to face with Luke, standing there sheepishly in a leather harness, and just looking at him was making James horny. But this was his friend...he couldn’t do something like...fuck him up the ass, or beat the cute muscular butt with a paddle, or any of the wonderful ideas suddenly racing through his head.

Luke was equally smitten. He’d had no idea that today he would run into not only one real alpha, but that a second one would show up as well. He knew it was James, sure, but that just made it hotter. He’d always wanted James, all through college. He’d kept his sexuality under wraps as best he could, although he knew James and Kyle wouldn’t really care if they had known. It was just that...Luke had always had a thing for James. He’d expected it to go away eventually, but it just got worse as time passed, and now he was right in front of him, his frame packed with muscle, both of them covered from head to toe in tattoos and fur and sweat, and it was all he could do to remember that Max owned him now, and that he needed to be faithful to his true master.

James took a step closer, neither of them knowing what to say to one another. James wanted to ask how it had happened, but he had a good enough idea. Luke wanted to tell James about all of the feelings which he had kept buried for so long, but he didn’t know where to start. Neither of them remembered who kissed who, but one moment they were apart, and the next their faces crashed into one another, and neither of them could stop. James pushed Kyle back onto the desk and lifted his legs up into the air, thrusting against the thrall’s ass until he finally popped into Luke’s hole, making him sigh with satisfaction. Neither of them needed to say anything, they realized. This is what James had come back for, what Luke had been waiting for, Dan and Max and Kyle and the entire world fading away from them, as James fucked his new thrall roughly, Luke occasionally letting out a moan or grunt of pleasure, a strange satisfaction washing over them, exuded by the man watching the two fuck like animals and long lost lovers, unnoticed on the other side of the mirror.

* * *