The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Charming Chapter One

“Thank god, I think that’s the last box,” Tara said as she tossed the empty cardboard box into the utility room. Odd piles of knick knacks littered the new house. In the middle of it all, her husband, Kurt, wandered around looking for places to put things. “Though I guess emptying the boxes is more of a moral victory than anything else.”

Kurt put a set of picture frames down on the coffee table. “I don’t know where you want this stuff to go. Besides, aren’t we going to have to move everything out of here when we start painting anyway?”

Tara tutted as she picked up the frames and moved them over to a different table. “Yeah, but in the meantime I would like to have a suitable living room. What if the neighbors come by?”

“We don’t know the neighbors,” Kurt answered.

“They might come over with a plate of cookies or a casserole.”

“Tara, we didn’t move back in time to 1950. And even if we did, do you think people magically had perfectly laid out living rooms two days after they moved in?”

Tara pursed her lips. “You know what I mean. I just want things to be not too chaotic.”

“Well, I will leave it to you to sort out making this room look respectable. I’m going to head up to my office and start hooking up my computer.” Kurt gave her a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the bottom before dashing upstairs. Tara took a breath and surveyed the room. Kurt was right. Every time she picked an area to focus on, she stalled because she knew she’d have to rearrange everything once they started painting anyway. Instead, she started to organize things into distinct piles around the edges of the room which she thought might make it easier to find the things that they needed as they adjusted to life in their new home.

The move had been a long time coming. They’d married two years before, but continued living in a tiny apartment in order to save money. Kurt finished school, but couldn’t find an appropriate position as a city engineer, delaying their plans of moving for much longer than they’d anticipated. Both of them started to go crazy from lack of space. They’d unceremoniously crammed both of their lives into an apartment meant for one person and wound up living more on top of one another than together. The job offer in Charming came as a much needed surprise. Kurt raved about the small town after his initial interview and managed to get Tara excited about the job though they had been through enough disappointments to know better. When the actual offer came, they held hands and jumped in a circle, entirely unable to express their excitement otherwise.

Kurt would be working for the city, helping design sewer systems and road layouts. He loved telling his wife about all of the complex plans and exciting opportunities he perceived in designing a city from the ground up. Tara listened with all the interest that a bee would have in a car engine, but she humored him anyway. They agreed that Tara would spend the first six months making their new house into their new home. They lucked out in finding the small home near the center of town, but it needed quite a bit of work to be brought up to modern standards. A new tech company set up in Charming, causing a massive and speedy revitalization of the old town. Still, until developers could scramble to build new homes, the swelling population had to rely on the old infrastructure. Fresh coats of paint were only the beginning. Tara had plans to redesign the kitchen and expand closets. They needed a new air conditioning system installed, and she wanted to expand the patio. Those topped a very long list with many smaller items, but Kurt was happy to let her do it.

Kurt’s salary answered a lot of those items on the list. It allowed them much more freedom in their planning and allowed the wiggle room in the budget for Tara stay home to oversee the renovations. The salary came as a significant carrot to lure them to Charming. The town had been very eager to recruit Kurt, citing his youth and vision as a key part in their plans for the city. Though she hadn’t seen many of her new neighbors, the ones she had seen were all of a comparable age. Kurt mentioned it as well. Everyone he met was under thirty. The young couple found this encouraging and bought in to the idea of being on the ground level of a new city that would mature along with them.

Tara heard grumbling and a banging noise coming from upstairs. Shortly afterward, Kurt descended the stairs, “Hon, what do you think about walking into town? I think there’s a diner we could get something to eat at.”

“Did you break something?” she asked.

“No, no, no. I just had a disagreement with one of the cables. In unrelated news, I might need to order a few new cables. But, let’s go see the town, how about? There’s like an old timey ice cream shop too. You like root beer floats, don’t you?”

“I hate root beer floats,” she answered dismissively.

“Well, let’s go hate one now,” he ruefully looked at the stairs. “We’re just working in circles here anyway. You can’t set anything up because you’ll have to move it. We don’t have cable or internet till the morning, may as well get out an see the sights.”

“Fine,” Tara relented. “But I have to change, I’m not going out looking like I’ve been working in the house all day.” Tara turned in a circle looking at the different piles. “So….where are our clothes?”

* * *

A good while later they set out on foot towards the small downtown area. Charming centered around a town square where all of the small businesses operated. Houses began only a block away from the square, which Kurt criticized for limiting expansion, but it gave the town a very homey feel. Tara half expected to see apple pies sitting in window sills. The other houses on the block looked similar to their own, but in a little better shape. From the time they’d arrived, she’d been astounded to see the white picket fences cordoning off each yard. The daylight waned, and the street lights clicked on as they walked. Warm yellow glows emanated from inside all the quaint houses, and, once or twice, they caught a glimpse of shadow as someone moved around inside.

As they arrived at the town square, they saw several other couples walking around. Both of them immediately noticed something peculiar. One of the couples approached, and the man asked, “Hi there. You two new in town?”

“Yes, how’d you guess?” Kurt asked nervously.

“Oh, you get to know just about everybody after a few weeks. My name’s John, and this is my wife, Ellen. We live over on the other side of the square about three houses down. What about yourselves?”

Kurt looked to Tara, and the shrugged at one another. “Back that way. Not sure which house it is. Fourth one down maybe? I’m not sure. We just moved in. I’m Kurt, and this is my wife, Tara.” They felt nervous standing across from the strangers, especially as they looked at them with almost ravenous eyes.

“Oh! That must make you the new city planner fellow,” John said with a broad smile. “I’m one of the city lawyers. I’m sure we’ll be doing a lot of work together.” He offered a handshake and Kurt took it, immediately wishing any other form of greeting had been used. John’s hand closed around his like a vice. “Well, it sure was nice to meet you. I’ll be at city hall all this week. You find me when you start, and I’ll be sure to introduce you to everyone. You two have a nice evening now.” With that, John and his wife moved on.

Kurt and Tara watched them go with faces of pure confusion. John had towered over Kurt, likely at six foot three or taller. His shoulders were broad, and his chest rippled with muscle. Tara didn’t think she’d ever seen a bigger man in her life, but more peculiar was Ellen. The woman was gorgeous and smiled blissfully at them. Her chest bulged out to obscene proportions, and her sun dress did very little to hide her enormous bosom. She had a thin waist and wide hips with her butt making the dress poke out in the back almost as much as the front. Kurt had a hard time believing the man was a lawyer.

Both of them could have rationalized the odd couple’s appearance had it not been for all the other couples around the square. Each of them looked similar to John and Ellen. Hulking men and big breasted women. The more Kurt and Ellen watched, the more they saw how strange everyone acted. Kurt couldn’t avoid seeing the men sliding their hands up the women’s thighs and openly groping their asses and breasts while they window shopped. Tara started to notice that the biceps and abs weren’t the only bulges on the men. Each of them seemed to have some difficulty walking due to a size issue in their pants. The women kept aggravating the problem by rubbing their husbands’ crotches whenever they stopped. Tara first noticed it when Ellen’s hand drifted to John’s while they were conversing.

They gawked as they finished their journey to the ice cream parlor. They were too embarrassed to talk about it on the street, but the moment they slid into the booth inside the small shop, they exchanged a flurry of whispers. “Did you see her breasts? That’s ridiculous! How can she even walk around with those things?”

“What about the redhead that was a little ahead of us? I swear she was leaking milk into her dress, and her husband kept squeezing her boobs.”

“I’m not surprised she’d have milk. There were, what, six pregnant women between our house and here? Is there nothing else to do here but breed?”

“We’re still good on the no children, right?”

“Right. Seeing a bunch of breeding cows better not give you any ideas.”

A cheerful young woman interrupted their hushed conversation, “Evening folks, what can I get for you?” She bounced on her heels as she stood by the booth, peering at them over a set of knockers that made Tara blush.

Kurt struggled to concentrate as well, “Um, maybe you could recommend something.”

She placed her hands on the table and leaned forward. Her breasts swung underneath her, hanging between Kurt and Tara like two full udders that neither could resist staring at. “Well, we’re famous for the strawberry milkshake, but if you don’t like strawberry, the vanilla is just as good.”

Tara loudly cleared her throat. “Two strawberry milkshakes will be fine, thanks.”

“Comin right up, sugar.” The waitress stood up slowly, eyeing Kurt hungrily as she did. Kurt returned the favor, watching the woman’s round ass shake as she walked away.

“Jesus, Kurt, where the hell have you moved us to? It’s like we’re on the set of a porno or something.”

Kurt shrugged. “Plenty of eye candy for you too, you know. Maybe I should join a gym. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen one anywhere. At least not a commercial one.”

“Did you see these people when you visited during your interview?”

“No,” he mused. “I actually don’t think I saw more than two people the whole trip. I mean, there were people around. I could hear them in their offices and places, but I don’t think I spoke to anyone other than during the interview itself. But, so what, maybe there’s a little bit of healthy culture here. Isn’t that what we wanted?”

Tara pursed her lips. “You call that health culture? Maybe for the guys, but all I see for the women is future back problems. How could they even get like that? They all look so real.”

The waitress returned with two enormous glasses of pink ice cream each topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry. “You two enjoy! And if there’s anything…anything else you need, just let me know!” She noticed Kurt reaching for his wallet. “Oh no, hon, y’all must be new in town. Our store is owned by the city. Any time you want a big ol’ glass of milk or ice cream or hot fudge, you drop by, and we’ll make sure you leave happy.” Before they could ask any more questions, she disappeared into the back room.

“Holy shit, this tastes amazing,” Tara yelped as she sucked down the frozen treat. “Maybe this is why everyone has big tits. They just get fat from free ice cream all day.”

Kurt sucked down some of his, and a broad smirk spread across his face. “Still doesn’t explain the guys though.”

Tara felt less apprehensive about it. The mild jealously she’d started to struggle with as the waitress dangled her tits at her husband faded. “There are much worse places to live than ones with super models wandering around.”

“I guess you’re right,” Kurt agreed. He glugged down the milkshake. He hoped his wife hadn’t noticed him looking at the other woman, but he really hoped she hadn’t noticed his erect cock under the table. Since they’d started dating he’d never been attracted to any other woman. At that moment, though, if Tara gave him permission, he would have walked to the back and shoved his cock between the waitress’s tits until he blew a load on her face. He had a suspicion that the girl was used to it.

* * *

The walk home provided similar sights as their trip into town. Tara counted the pregnant women while Kurt marveled at their swollen breasts. They all seemed to radiate joy and happiness. Several of the couples stopped them to chat, introducing themselves and ultimately inviting the newcomers over to visit at some point. Each time they spoke with a new couple, Tara got the distinct impression that they weren’t being invited over for just dinner. At first the idea seemed reprehensible, but the closer they got to their home, the more alluring the idea of visiting someone else became. She’d also noticed that Kurt had gotten a little more handsy ever since they left the ice cream parlor. Perhaps he was taking a lead from the other men in the town. As they walked, he rested his hand on her ass, and once he stole a quick squeeze of her breast as a couple said their goodbyes and continued on down the sidewalk.

“Maybe it’s the fresh air,” Kurt muttered to himself as they walked into their new home. “I’m gonna go work in the office for a while.” He kept his back to Tara as he dashed up the stairs. She listened closely, but didn’t hear him go into the office. Instead, she heard the upstairs bathroom door close and even the subtle click of the lock.

Tara surveyed the room once again, but immediately gave up on trying to get anything else done. She went to the bedroom and started unpacking their clothes. As she went through everything, she found herself picking out her brighter dresses and lacier underwear, putting them to the side. Once she’d moved all of the drab, professional colors into one pile, she took it to the closet and hung it in a corner. Then she propped up a full length mirror against the wall to see herself in and started stripping. Fully naked, she looked at her body in the reflection. Her B cups were nothing to be ashamed of, but she didn’t like to have to compare herself to an entire town of double D’s, and those being on the smaller side of the bell curve of bust lines. Tara picked out a pink dress she hadn’t worn in years and pulled it on. Being on the taller side, she’d bought the dress with the intent of wearing it with tights. Without them, the dress clung just to the underside of her ass. Virtually any movement would show off her pussy, but she quite liked it. The top of the dress did a decent job of showing off her meager breasts as well.

Her thoughts flicked back to the other men in the town. Their bulging biceps and hard cocks barely contained in their jeans intruded into her mind. She imagined any of them lifting up the too short skirt and grabbing her ass with their strong hands. But who would want her with this pair of tiny tits, she lamented. Tara moved into the bathroom and started rummaging through her make up bags. She found a neon pink lipstick that she had worn once before as part of a Halloween costume. Leaning over the counter to put on the bright shade, she was pleased to feel cool air on her bare ass as the dress rode up. “I like pink,” she thought. “I should wear it more often. Who needs all those grays and blues. Pink is hot. I hope Kurt thinks this looks sexy.”

Meanwhile, Kurt confronted his own issues. The erection that started by looking at the waitress’s tits had not gone away. Something had to be causing it, he thought. He could exactly place it, though. Maybe perfume in the air or something in the water. It didn’t help that everywhere he looked was a bevy of tits and ass. In college he’d been to a spring break party on the beach, and yet that seemed more conservative than an average afternoon in Charming. The women weren’t necessarily dressed provocatively, but something about them was alluring. Each of them, despite having a man at their side, seemed available and exuding sexuality. Furthermore, no one else in the town seemed ashamed of their sexuality. Kurt was sure he saw at least two women with their hands sneaking under their dresses to play with themselves.

He’d gone to the bathroom to solve the problem in the only way he knew how. With his cock in his hand, he closed his eyes and thought of the waitress. He pictured the smooth curve of her hips and imagined his fingers sinking into that flesh as her thighs pressed against his hips. He pictured her hunched over him, his cock buried in her hot pussy as those delicious milky tits dangled in front of his face. With a grunt, he leaned over the bathroom sink and stroked his cock as streams of cum spurted from the tip. He sighed as the pressure in his cock subsided. “Jesus, what the hell is coming over me?” he whispered to himself. He turned on the water and washed up. Even as he cleaned off his cock with cold water, he could feel the pressure starting to build. For the first time in his life, the return of an erection alarmed him.

Putting back on his pants, he stuffed his cock in his boxers uncomfortably. Is it bigger? That’s impossible. He washed his hands again and splashed some water on his face before heading downstairs. Need to find something else to occupy my mind. And Tara will get suspicious if I’m up here too long. He descended to the living room and didn’t see Tara, but heard running water coming from the kitchen. As he rounded the corner, he saw his wife. She stood at the kitchen sink wearing a dress that was little more than a negligee. Her breasts jutted out prominently as her ass peeked out from under the flimsy garment. Her lips poked out with neon frosting as she ineptly washed plates, moving them from a box to the dishwasher. “Hi honey! I’m making the kitchen better!”

“Tara, why are you dressed like that?”

“It makes me feel pretty! Don’t you like it? Pink is such a hot, sexy color. I don’t know why I don’t wear it more often. Besides, don’t you want me to be the hot, sexy housewife? If I’m going to stay at home for the next six months, I should play the part right?” Tara arched her back forward as she bent over the sink. Her hips shifted enough to show off her pussy lips. Kurt’s cock twitched as he saw the glisten of her arousal. “Looks like you enjoy this look after all,” she teased, the bulge in Kurt’s pants too obvious to ignore. “I hope you weren’t up there wasting any of that hot, sticky cum of yours. It would be so embarrassing to be a wife that lets her husband jerk off rather than creaming in her pussy.”

Kurt moved closer to her, and Tara’s body fluttered with heat. She could hear her own heart thumping in her chest. “Are you sure you want to be doing the dishes dressed like this? I mean isn’t this one of your nicer outfits?”

“What’s the matter? Don’t you like seeing your wife doing the dishes for you? What if I stick my hot little ass out a little more?” She pushed her butt out, and Kurt’s hand slid against it. The feeling of his skin against hers drove her wild.

“I’m not sure what’s gotten into you, Tara, but this is too fucking hot.”

“Then what are you waiting for, big boy? I’m your wife. You can fuck me however you want.”

He thought he was losing his mind, but the ache in his cock was too strong to ignore. He positioned himself behind Tara and started pulling down his pants. Tara watched him over her shoulder and let out a feigned gasp of surprise as his rock hard cock sprang out. She wiggled her ass at him enticingly as he positioned his cock at her wet entrance. As the head slid against her engorged pussy, she moaned and pushed back against him. The water still gushed from the faucet, but the dishes had been put aside. Tara grabbed the side of the sink with her hands and braced to be fucked by her husband like a wife should be. Kurt’s cock slid into her with ease. He groaned as her walls surrounded him. Immediately, her pussy started to clench around his invading cock, but he pushed deeper. After masturbating minutes before, the feel of his wife’s tight pussy was a revelation, one he knew he’d experienced many times before and yet still found mind altering.

Tara couldn’t move much in her position, but managed to lightly hump back against Kurt and urge him on. As he started thrusting in and out of her, a sense of relief and completeness washed over her. Kurt’s hands roved over her ass and up her sides. Her breasts started to ache, and she shivered with anticipation as he slid the dress off her shoulders. After a little more pulling, her tits fell into the open air, and Kurt’s hands immediately closed around them. Tara felt on the verge of cumming as she thought of what they must look like. She was bent over the kitchen sink with her husband fucking her from behind, her greedy pussy taking all of his cock as his hands massaged her tits. Every little squeeze sent new shivers of pleasure through her body. “More,” she begged, and Kurt slammed into her harder.

Kurt moved like a man possessed. All he could think about was pussy, tits, and ass. He fucked into Tara and worshiped the sight of her ass jiggling. The pressure was building to a peak. He half groaned and half roared as his cock erupted inside of her. Tara’s pussy clamped down tight, and her body started to quiver in his hands. She mewled in pleasure as his orgasm triggered her own. Kurt felt each gout of cum spray into her, each twitch of his cock giving him a burst of pleasure. It seemed like a massive load, especially after he’d cum just earlier. His cock finally softened, and he pulled out of her.

Tara let the dress fall down over her ass. She kept her legs tight together to prevent her husbands cum from leaking down her thighs. She turned around and kissed him deeply. “Keep fucking me like that and those six months of being a housewife might turn into nine.” She gave his wet cock a light squeeze, and Kurt shivered from the sensitivity. Tara walked away into the bedroom, and Kurt watched her go, mesmerized by her ass. Tara turned around when she reached the door. She brought her hands up to her own tits and massaged them. “Are my titties getting bigger?”

Kurt shrugged. “Something weird is going on. I think my dick is getting hard again.”

Tara smiled gleefully as a new wave of arousal rushed over her. “If it is, I like it.”

Though somewhat worried, Kurt smiled and agreed, “I like it, too.”