The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Charming: Chapter Three

“Something is going on in this town. Something weird.” That’s what Kurt had said. Tara had barely heard her husband because she was too busy concentrating on the feeling of his cock sliding inside of her. After he’d bent her over and spanked her, Kurt had satisfied the ache inside of her with a good rough fuck. She had thought that this might have spent her husband for the evening, but quite the contrary. She scampered off to get dinner ready, but before she knew it, Kurt was behind her once again. The second session filled her head with as much buzzing as the first, but she clung to the idea that Kurt had something he wanted to talk about even if he’d forgotten it himself.

They sat down for dinner, both naked and ravenous. Somehow in between all the masturbation and porn watching, Tara found time to cook dinner. She ladled out the roast and potatoes while Kurt’s eyes remained on her jiggling breasts. They’d never once before lounged around naked before, but Tara certainly didn’t mind. Every time she’d tried to put on clothes throughout the day, she’d been overcome with a frantic itchiness. They also enjoyed the benefit of a glass tabletop. As she scooped out her own supper, she could look through the table to see Kurt’s engorged cock. Her mouth watered at the sight of it. She’d always loved her husband and enjoyed their time being intimate, but never before had she experienced such a persistent craving for his cock. She could see the gleam of precum oozing out of the tip. She’d also noticed it during their romps earlier. Kurt seemed to be producing a constant stream of sweet tasting lubrication. It dripped down the underside of his stiff cock, and she shivered, picturing it sliding over her tongue.

For his part, Kurt found the constant erection distracting. He couldn’t help looking at his wife or imaging grabbing her and pushing her over the nearest piece of furniture. Realizing Tara was frozen with her fork in mid air and her eyes fixed on his raging hard on, he thought to at least cover himself up. He draped his napkin over his lap and broke the spell on his wife. The food smelled delicious. With sex momentarily out of his thoughts, he realized he was absolutely starving. Propping both arms on the table, he started wolfing down the meal.

Tara watched as she cleaned her own plate with a little more restraint. She beamed with pride that she had pleased her husband with a hot meal. Then the thought returned. “Kurt, you said something before…right when you got home.”

“Hrmph?” he growled with a mouth full of meat.

Tara scrunched up her nose and concentrated. She had to push out the thoughts of big, fat cocks and the feeling of Kurt’s hands on her breasts or squeezing her ass. “You said that something was going on. Something weird.”

Kurt chewed loudly. He leaned back in his chair, and Tara felt a ripple of excitement move through her body as she saw her husband’s bare chest. He’d always been thin, but now his muscles looked toned and hard. He swallowed, “Did I? Hang on. You’re right.” Kurt shook his head to try and free it of the warm buzzing feeling that had settled in the moment he’d laid eyes on his wife. “This is weird, right?”

“How?”

“We don’t normally have dinner naked. Hell, when was the last time we had sex more than once a day.” Kurt took a long drink of water. “Like I was saying this morning, I think my dick is even bigger now.”

“It certainly feels bigger,” Tara added, biting her lip. “But that’s impossible.”

“Do your bras fit?” Kurt asked, pointing at her chest with his fork.

“I don’t know. I haven’t tried putting them on.” She grabbed her breasts and lifted them. “Do they look bigger to you?”

Kurt’s cock twitched again. He had to keep focused. “Yes. They’re definitely bigger. Something is turning us into horny freaks. And I think I know why.” He looked down at his plate, leaving Tara to frown at his lack of attention. “At work today, I had to go down and meet with this guy. I think there were women going in and out of his office just to fuck him.”

“That sounds exciting,” Tara said. She imagined waiting outside of Kurt’s office wearing nothing but a corset. When it was her turn, she would go inside and bend over his desk. He could even keep working while he fucked her. She couldn’t decide if she wanted him to cum inside of her or on her back so that the other girls would see — “Wait!” her mind was suddenly clear as a flare of jealousy coursed through her body. For the first time that day, she realized how she was acting. “Oh my god, what’s wrong with us.” Quickly, she went over to the couch and grabbed a blanket to wrap herself in. Kurt watched her with a puzzled look. Once she was no longer fully naked, she grabbed a pair of boxers from a basket and threw them to Kurt. “Put those on.” Kurt obeyed with a shrug. The lack of a naked woman in the room cleared up his head little more.

“Are you starting to see it now? We’re acting like sex starved weirdos. But the women taking turns isn’t the weirdest thing. He was milking them.”

“Milking?” Tara bristled at the word, expecting it to start clouding her mind once again with lust.

“Yeah, he had this sort of table thing. The women would bend over and let their…um, boobs, hang through these slots in the table. Then while he screwed them, they would pull on their nipples till the pan beneath them started filling up with milk. They’d already made buckets of the stuff by the time I got there.” Kurt picked up his plate and started licking it clean. “Oh, and the whole office is weird. On all the lower floors, there aren’t any women, but on the top floor it was like a tits and ass convention.”

The pang of jealousy rang through her again, but as she thought of Kurt fucking another woman she couldn’t figure out exactly why she was jealous. Her husband was a strong male who should fuck whomever he wanted, but he was still her husband. “Why are they kept up there?”

“The mayor said it was temporary. They’re supposed to be going back to their normal desks soon. I think they had to be segregated because the men couldn’t get any work done with them around. They were all barely dressed and ready to hop on the first dick they could. Not that I…was looking or anything.” He sulked slightly.

Tara was distracted by something else. “Segre-gated,” she repeated slowly. The word sounded familiar. She knew that she should know its meaning. Concentrating as hard as she could, she finally remembered its meaning. “Right. They had to be kept apart because they’d keep the men busy with fucking all day.”

“Yeah, I said that. Are you alright?”

“Some words are fuzzy. Long words are hard to understand.”

“Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got a bigger vocabulary than I do.”

“Maybe whatever is making us horny also makes us dumb,” she replied brightly.

“Maybe,” Kurt agreed. “We should probably leave town. This all seems dangerous. What if you turned into one of those milking cows?”

She’d struggled through Kurt’s description of the lewd activity he’d observed, but picturing herself as one of the women getting milked made the buzzing in her head grow louder again. “Yeah that would totally be bad. I don’t want my titty milk to go to anyone but you.”

They sat in silence for a few minutes. Both spent the time trying not to think about sex. Kurt succeeded more than his wife. “I have an idea. You probably won’t like it, but it’s all we can do for now. I’m going to go to work tomorrow and talk to my boss. He seemed like a fair guy. Maybe he can tell me what’s going on in this town. But in the meantime, no more sex. I think it might be making the problem worse. After those two fucks when I got home, it was like our brains were fried on hormones.”

“Aw, but I’m still so horny,” she couldn’t help herself. The blanket she’d wrapped around herself was starting to itch.

“We stopped a few minutes ago. You even sort of put on clothes. I can take a cold shower. Or, worse comes to it, I can go sleep in the car.” Kurt looked down at his cock straining against the fabric of his boxers. “Definitely need a cold shower.”

“What about jerking off? Will that make it worse? We could just watch each other play with ourselves. I’d love to see your hand stroking up and down that fat cock of yours until white cream dribbled out over your fingers. You could imagine it going in my pussy while I use a dildo instead. I bet you’d cum really fast watching me play with my tits and pussy.” She dropped the blanket away and stretched her shoulders wide to show off her rack.

Kurt shielded his eyes, “No! See, this is what I’m talking about. Cover back up. We can’t do anything sexual. We can’t even think about it. I think I can go play video games to distract myself, but you need to figure out something that will keep your mind off sex.”

“Gee, Kurt, I’m glad you’re so smart,” she said admiringly as she picked up the blanket. “I can be a good girl. I’ll go put on real clothes. I won’t let you see my pussy all night!” Tara bounced off to the bedroom.

Kurt hunched over the table with a sigh. The ache in his cock was almost unbearable. “Just have to make it to tomorrow, and we can get this sorted out. I’ll have to sleep on the couch though. There’s no way I can lie down next to her and not have it lead to sex.”

“Here we go! This is better!” Tara reappeared. She’d not put on a top and only put on a thong that was meant for a much smaller woman. The small bit of fabric disappeared between her ass cheeks as the two enormous mounds wobbled with her spin. Groaning, Kurt rushed to the bathroom and turned on the cold water.

* * *

After their talk, Kurt wasted his perfectly good hard on by streaming icy cold water on himself for ten minutes. Tara wanted to wrap herself around him to warm him up after he finally got out of the shower, but he told her to stay away. She did see that his flaccid cock was much bigger than she remembered. After that, he’d hid himself away in his office playing video games all night. Tara resented being left along without a husband to play with, but she told herself that Kurt had her best interests at heart. She whiled away the evening watching television and reminding herself to not play with her tits.

Giving in to the thoughts of sex was easy, and that worried her. She knew she was supposed to have her own career and goals in life. She looked at the stacks of book yet to be put on the shelves and knew that she liked to read, but when she considered actually picking up a book it made her recoil in horror. Books are for smart people. Like Kurt. The buzz in her head wasn’t unpleasant, but the more she resisted it, the stronger it became. She wanted to give in and let it wash over her. She could lie back on the couch and slide fingers into her waiting pussy, and all of the frustration would go away. Kurt would be disappointed. She crossed her legs vigilantly and focused on what the people on TV were saying.

On the screen, a woman walked in with a big belly, rubbing it and sighing. Tara didn’t know what she was watching, but the sight of the pregnant woman made her think back to earlier in the evening when she’d gotten overwhelmed by jealousy. Throughout their relationship, she’d never once considered cheating on her husband, nor did she believe that he’d considered cheating on her. As that thought rolled around in her head, she found it difficult to discern why. Sex isn’t love. Sex is like eating or breathing. We have to have sex, or we’ll go crazy. How come I feel bad when I think about Kurt having sex with someone else. I want him to fuck other women. I want to fuck other women with him. God, that would be so hot. Kurt could fuck her until he came on her stomach and then I could lick it up and play with her titties. I bet some of those women we met the other night would love to play with Kurt’s fat cock. And I don’t think he’d mind if I got fucked by the woman’s husband while he was plowing her. Seems only fair. But I bet he would. He’d get so mad. She pouted sitting on the couch and looked once again at the screen. The pregnant woman was having some kind of reconciliation with her husband. Tara thought it was sweet.

That’s it! She leapt off the couch and ran up the stairs. She burst into Kurt’s office to find him staring intently at the television. He had a pained look on his face, and it was evident why. His cock was already rock hard again after his showers, and it had started producing copious amounts of precum, creating a dark stain on the front of his boxers. Additionally, a wave of heat hit her as she opened the door. It smelled strongly of Kurt and sex. Tara’s head swirled with delight, and she could almost feel her tits swell. She shook the feeling clear and focused on what she’d run up the stairs for in the first place. “I know why I was jealous!”

“Jesus, Tara, we talked about this. Cover yourself up.” He averted his eyes.

Tara looked down and realized that she’d once again stripped of all of her clothes. She vaguely remembered the t-shirt Kurt made her wear after dinner, but that wasn’t important right now. “No, Kurt, listen. I get why I was jealous earlier. I was thinking about you fucking all those pretty girls at your office and I felt so mad, but didn’t know why. Then I was downstairs watching TV, and I figured it out! I’m your wife!”

Kurt laughed, “Of course, honey. I would never cheat on you.”

Tara frowned. I messed up something. He’s not understanding. “No, I’m your wife. So you have to get me pregnant first! Then you can fuck all those other girls. But you have to put a baby in me before that.”

Kurt couldn’t refrain from looking at her any longer. His face was a mix of pure lust, excitement, and frustration. “What are you talking about? We’re not ready to have kids yet.”

“But then how will I get bigger titties to make our own milk! We talked about how you don’t want to drink those other girls’ milk, so I have to make some for you.”

“You’re talking crazy. Have you been playing with yourself again?”

“No! I was good. I didn’t play with myself at all!” She stamped her foot and felt her own ass jiggle behind her.

“Don’t get upset. Whatever is going on in this town, we have to fight against it. You don’t want to start leaking milk, do you?” He started to let her respond, but when he saw her face brighten at the idea, he pressed on. “And we certainly can’t get you pregnant right now. Although, I can kind of see why that would occur to you. Remember all those other pregnant women we saw on the town square? All this hyper sexualization is bound to lead to it. At least you’re on the pill.” He noticed Tara shift nervously. “Tara? You’ve been taking your medicine, right?”

She shrugged. “I may have forgotten them the past day or two.”

“Well go take one right now. You’re supposed to take the next dose as soon as you remember, I think. Shit, we’ve fucked like six times already.”

“I can’t take it now.”

“Why not?”

Tara blushed. She didn’t want Kurt to get mad at her, but she couldn’t lie either. “I threw them away this morning. I don’t know why, but I was thinking about fucking you when you got home and dumped them down the garbage disposal.”

Kurt leaned back in his chair. Tara’s eyes widened as she saw his straining erection in full, her pussy getting wetter at the thought of pulling down his shorts and riding him until he came inside of her. He gave himself a quick slap to the face to help him concentrate. “Ok, not a problem. Clearly you did it because of whatever the hell else is happening to us. We’ll be ok. Tomorrow, call the pharmacy and refill your prescription, and I’ll pick them up on the way home. And…we were doing this anyway…and we’ll just not have sex for a while.”

“But Kurt! No! You don’t under—”

“Tara, please! Listen. No matter what, we cannot have sex until you’re back on your medicine. Now we have real consequences other than just aggravating whatever changes are happening to us. Repeat that. No sex, no matter what. No cumming inside of you. No matter what.”

Resentfully, Tara repeated, “No matter what.”

“Ok, good. I think I’m going to shower again. It’s getting late. You should go to bed. I’m going to crash on the couch. That’ll be safer. And remember what I said. I’m your husband, and you like to obey me right? Like a good wife? Then no sex.”

“No matter what.”

* * *

Tara sulked as Kurt sent her to bed. I don’t want to sleep by myself. I want to sleep next to Kurt. I want to sleep with his hand on my ass, and my hand on his cock or balls. She plopped down on the bed as Kurt called a goodnight to her from the living room couch. The cold shower had succeeded once again in alleviating his erection, but his presence also provoked her less after the shower. She didn’t like it. He smelled too clean. She liked his natural smell of sweat and testosterone, but clearing the scent away had given her a reprieve from the lust driving her wild. She’d prepared herself for bed without getting too distracted. Though she still didn’t think it was possible, she couldn’t deny that her body had changed. It seemed to be happening gradually. To test it, she grabbed a bra that she’d worn a few days earlier and knew should fit. Her stomach turned as she picked up the garment, almost making her gag. She had no idea why she equated grabbing the bra with scooping up day old road kill, but she suffered through it as she went to the bathroom mirror.

As she pulled on the bra, it felt like fire raking across her skin. She wanted to stop, but she more desperately needed to know. Fitting the cups into place, she pulled up the straps and stared in the mirror. Oh god, it’s much worse than I thought. Her tits ballooned over the flimsy garment in every direction. She was several sizes larger than days before. Throwing the bra away from her made her feel better, but worry still plagued her. She looked at the other parts of her body with admiration and concern. Her ass hadn’t been this round either, but she found it difficult to complain. I shouldn’t worry. Kurt will figure everything out.

She went back to the bedroom and crawled into the bed. For a moment, she looked at the box where she’d hidden her dildo earlier. Kurt won’t like it. It might make things worse. She crawled into the bed and turned out the bedside light. Moonlight filtered in through the windows providing a good deal of illumination. She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. Immediately, lewd thoughts bombarded her mind. She remembered the moments a few hours earlier when Kurt put her over his knee and spanked her. She remembered her pussy getting so wet and rubbing against his knee until she was allowed to put him inside of her. Kurt won’t know. Her hand moved down between her legs as she nervously watched the door. The need was driving her crazy. It’s not right for him to decide we can’t have sex. That’s all we’re supposed to do. Maybe if I went and asked nicely. Or maybe he’s already asleep, and I could just start sucking on that big dick of his. Her fingers met her lower lips and found, unsurprisingly, that she was already very well lubricated. She started sliding her fingers along her folds, and a small moan escaped her lips. Her heart jumped to her throat, but no sound came from the living room. She kept moving her hand, daring to slide a finger inside. It felt so disappointingly small, but was a morsel of bread to a starving woman.

She stopped moving again as she heard a thump from the other room. Several loud steps made her jerk her hand away and try to cover herself. The bedroom door flung open and Kurt stepped forward into the moonlight. He had a wild look in his eyes, but Tara was more interested in his lack of shorts. His cock looked nothing like what she remembered. Even in the dim moonlight, she could tell it had swollen to a new size after his last shower. It throbbed in front of him as he panted. “I can’t stand it any longer. All night, I’ve been about to explode. If we don’t have sex, I might actually bust a blood vessel or something.”

Tara giggled with delight as she rolled over and presented her ass to him. “That’s ok, big boy. Put it in me and make yourself feel better.”

“But listen, I have to pull out,” he said, almost admonishingly to himself as he stalked to the bed. “No matter what.”

“No matter what,” Tara repeated as she pulled her thighs open to give him easier access to her hungry pussy. It had been several hours since their last fuck, and Kurt was clearly about to lose control completely. “You shouldn’t have kept it pent up for so long. A big man like you needs to cum as much as possible. Just like us girls need to be milked. Will you promise to milk me every day? I don’t mind if you use your mouth, or if you just squeeze it out with your hands.”

Kurt positioned himself behind his horny wife. The scent of her sex intoxicated him and made his cock ache all the more. Using his hand, he slid his cock against her engorged pussy lips, sliding it forward so that her pussy could feel the whole length of his cock. “That’s not going to happen. You’re not going to turn into one of those milking cows. You’re my wife. And you’re smart.”

“Whatever you want, stud. Now stuff that big dick in me. I need to feel you stretch my tight little pussy.” His cock slid back along her lips again. As he pushed forward, he wedged inside of her and hesitated. They both let out a low groan as his cock sank fully into her. Kurt’s hands grabbed hold of her hips as he started rutting into her. He built speed quickly and each stroke sent waves of lightning through Tara’s body. Her tits started swinging back and forth underneath her as he slammed into her from behind. This is what it feels like to be bred. He’s fucking me and making my tits swing like the dugs of a cow. I can’t wait until they’re about to burst with milk. He says he won’t like it, but I bet he will. My milk will taste the best, and he’ll want to fuck me all the time to keep my tits full of it.

“I’m going to pull out. Don’t let me cum inside of you.” Kurt spoke as though he were in pain. His feverish desire had overwhelmed him and forced him into the bedroom, but he was determined not to go too far. He tried not to think about Tara’s soft body. He tried to ignore the feeling of divine heat wrapped around his cock. He tried to ignore the pure instinct that told him to push all the way inside of her and fill her up with his spunk. No, he thought, if she gets pregnant then that might be the nail in the coffin for us. She could turn into those other women waiting to be fucked and milked.

“You can cum on my ass. I want to feel it splash on my butt and back. I bet you’re going to cum buckets. Are you gonna cum soon? I’m ready for it. Cover me in your hot cum, Kurt,” she hissed as she reached between them to tug on his balls. Even in the moment of fervent passion, she could tell that his balls had gotten larger. She salivated at the thought of how much cum could be made in those fat balls.

Pull out. Pull out now or you won’t be able to. He didn’t. He kept sliding in and out of her. It felt too good. “I…I can’t. Tara, I’m sorry. I gotta…I’ve got to cum inside you.”

A small alarm went off in Tara’s head. “No, wait! Kurt you said that would make things worse! You’ve got to pull — oh…aahhh!” She felt the flood of cum splash inside of her. Her body exploded in pleasure as Kurt’s pent up cum sprayed into her like a fire hose. He held her tight against him as he pumped wave after wave of cum into her. She quaked with orgasm and visions of a swollen belly and heavy milk laden tits filled her mind. She fell forward into a cooing mess. Kurt relaxed, easing forward against the curve of her body, still buried inside of his wifes cum drenched pussy.

As the afterglow subsided, exhaustion tugged them into motion. They rearranged themselves in the bed. Tara rubbed her stomach with a hopeful smile her face. Kurt’s arm wrapped around her and squeezed her breast as he wondered what it would be like to have a hot stream of milk gush out of the tiny nub. “Tomorrow. We’ll sort this out tomorrow,” he muttered as they drifted off to sleep.