The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Charming — Chapter Four

Kurt fumbled into consciousness with a lurch. His head throbbed, and his body ached in a somewhat pleasing manner. What had he been dreaming about? His mind tried to focus on the dreams, like unearthing stones on a sandy beach. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and directed them towards the bathroom. As he passed through the bathroom door, he lamented the lack of any actual clock. They relied on their phones for alarms and the time, but he couldn’t remember where he’d left the damned thing. The new house was still unfamiliar, but he managed to find the toilet and lift the seat. He groaned as a heavy stream of urine flowed out of him, splashing loudly in the toilet. Images started to come back to him, peeking from the haze of dreamland into his conscious mind. Sex. Pussy, tits, ass, cum, warm mouth, sweat, writhing, grinding, pulsing, squishing. The stream ceased with a slight drip. He shook his cock and felt it growing stiff in his hand. Now that the biological necessity was out of the way, his system could focus on its true purpose.

He staggered back to the bed. Dawn peeked slowly over the horizon. He would need to start getting ready for work soon. Grabbing the covers, he yanked them back with a surprising ferocity, and Tara stirred in the bed. Even in the low light, he could see his wife’s delectable naked form. The haze of lust returned to his mind, and his cock surged to life. Tara rolled over, and her massive breasts came with her. The girl he’d married would blush at the sight of the fat tits hanging from Tara’s body now. Her eyes fluttered as they adjusted, and she took in the form of her husband looming over her, his cock jutting out from him tantalizingly. “Good morning,” she cooed. “What you going to do with that?”

A madness snarled at the back of his mind. He crawled on to the bed and pushed open Tara’s legs. Her hands moved up to touch his body, but he snatched her wrists and pinned them above head as he lowered himself into position. Tara smiled gleefully and raised her hips to accept her stallion’s rod. His grip around her wrists hurt slightly, but each twinge of pain made her stomach flutter a little more. Kurt was almost growling, and she wouldn’t be shocked to see him frothing at the mouth. How long had they slept? How long could he go without cumming before he was in danger of blowing a blood vessel if he didn’t empty himself into her.

The fat head of his cock pushed against her folds. She was wet constantly, spurred on by constant thoughts of sex. Even her dreams, like Kurt’s, had been one long cum splattered orgy. She grunted as the head pushed inside of her. He was much bigger now. She knew he worried about what was happening to them. Perhaps she was worried too, but the need was too strong for both of them. He pushed further in, letting her adjust to the girth of his cock. Tara wrapped her legs around him, urging him further inside. She had changed too. She had somehow been redesigned to take the monster cock her husband now sported.

Kurt kept Tara’s wrists pinned with his left hand. With his right, he grabbed her breast and squeezed. Not ready yet, but soon. The thought rammed into his head, unwanted and unexpected, but not unwelcome. The pliable titflesh felt warm in his grip, and he could feel her nipple hardening under his palm. He rubbed it with the butt of his hand, pleased to see it illicit a small gasp of pleasure from her lips. He started to move his hips faster. The usual thoughts of love and affection filled his mind as he looked down at the beautiful creature his wife was becoming, but for the first time those thoughts were rivaled with a more animalistic desire. His hand moved up slowly, caressing her chest until he lightly grabbed her neck. His strong fingers teased up and down the strained muscles in the curve of her nape. He locked eyes with her, and she nodded enthusiastically. His hand moved over to fully grasp her neck, and he leaned forward, applying a light pressure as he started to roughly pound into her.

She gasped and moaned as her hips rose to meet each stroke. Her breasts rippled back and forth as her whole body shook. Tara loved the feeling of being held down by her husband. She wanted to feel owned, to please him, to be his perfect little cow. She hoped she was pregnant already. She wanted her belly to swell with his seed, and her tits to drip milk throughout the day. His grip on her neck tightened slightly. Tara hoped that Kurt would understand his purpose soon. Her own had become clear much faster, perhaps that was natural. Women in Charming were lucky, at least the ones with a stud to breed them, to encourage their milk. She wanted to squeeze her tits, almost a compulsive check to see if her milk had come in yet, but her hands remained in Kurt’s grip. She looked up at him. His eyes were fierce and foreign, not the loving gaze of her husband, but a wild animal breeding its mate. “That’s it baby,” she whispered through tight lips, “cum inside me.”

Kurt growled and shoved himself fully inside of her. He released his grip on her neck and hands. Quickly he grabbed her thighs and pulled hard, trying to get even a little deeper inside of her. A torrent of cum sprayed into his wife, causing her to shiver in pleasure. Her chest rose up as her abdomen crunched. Her face froze in concentration as ripples of pleasure radiated through her, and still he kept cumming. How could that be possible? They’d had sex half a dozen times in the last twenty four hours, and he could still cum buckets. The deluge finally stopped, and he pulled out of her. Tara regained her senses and grabbed a nearby pillow. She shoved it under her hips and let herself relax. “What’s that for?” Kurt asked in a guttural voice.

“Keeps the cum from leaking out too fast. I think it helps to get me knocked up,” she answered cheerfully. Kurt grunted in feigned understanding. Tara wiggled over to the bedside light and clicked it on. She looked even more beautiful than he remembered. Kurt’s eyes did linger on the sight of her pussy, the slight dribble of his cum leaking out of her. “You should shower,” she continued. “You’ll be late for work.”

* * *

The water stabbed at him. I should be shivering. The thought rang out over the din in his head. The icy flow trickled over bulging muscle and made small rivers between the definition of his abs. This isn’t my body. He’d done it again. Kurt knew better than to have sex with his wife. They’d talked about it the night before, but it just kept creeping in, even while he slept. Lust. And not just for his wife. Monogamy seemed counter intuitive. Tara said something like that didn’t she? That she understood now? Maybe she was right. Maybe his real purpose was to use this gift to fuck as many women as he could. Then why fight it. Why subject myself to this? He turned off the shower, and the last trickle of suds disappeared down the drain. The cold shower had its desired effect. His cock hung limp. He stepped in front of the bathroom mirror and raised his arms up. He looked as though he’d stepped out of an underwear magazine, but without the photoshopped bulge. In its place hung a cock that would make a porn star blush. He could wrap his hand around it easily, but Tara’s fingers would struggle to touch around the girth. Beneath the rod, his balls had swollen, and the skin seemed to have thicken slightly. It wasn’t as loose or soft, but still just as pliable. He fondled his own testicles, bemused by their new size. It began to stir again.

He attempted to dress himself, but none of his clothes fit properly. He managed to find something that at least buttoned, but it was still pulled tight, to the point of ripping. Pants were a different matter. While his waist had not changed considerably, his thighs made everything feel tight and cut down on the room available for his new genitals. He pulled and pushed with huffs but managed to get himself tucked in right as Tara bounded into the bedroom. “Aw, I was going to suck you off before you left!” She had remained naked through the morning, but Kurt avoided looking at her after their first rut. Not that he didn’t want to look at her, but that he feared he would get lost in the haze once again. Her sudden appearance surprised him. He’d been so concentrated on getting dressed that he’d more or less forgot she was in the house. Her form looked even more beautiful in the full light. Her breasts hung from her chest, huge white globes that would no longer fit in the palm of his hands. At their center were dark circles and at the center of the circles pink, hard nubs standing out proudly. Tara’s figure curved out in an ideal ratio, even with her expanded chest. Kurt always preferred her ass to her breasts, and her new body didn’t disappoint.

God that sounds amazing. Let her. Let her drop to her knees and suck your cock. “No, I uh…I need to get to work. Still need to talk to someone and figure out what’s going on.”

She swayed closer to him. She pushed her arms together and forced her breasts up. “Are you sure? It’s a long walk to City Hall? Won’t you get uncomfortable with that all stuffed in there? Wouldn’t it feel better to drain it one more time?” She pressed into him, stroking his rapidly inflating cock through the already tense fabric. “I know you’re worried about us fucking, but we don’t have to do that. I’ve been dying to feel that python cum on my tits.” Her hands deftly pulled open the strained button on his pants. Then she was on her knees. Her mouth opened wide, and she shoved as much of his cock in as she could.

Kurt moaned and let his head drift back. Where’d she learn to do this. He could feel her hands moving in one unified motion up and down the length of his shaft while her tongue teased and licked at the bulbous head. She wanted him to cum, quickly. She worked feverishly at her task. Her mouth ran along the length of either side of his cock, and he yearned to have it full enveloped in her pussy. He considered pulling her up and throwing her onto the bed. What was the difference? One more fuck couldn’t make it any worse? Tara’s determination solved that dilemma for him. He felt the wave of pressure build to its critical point. She read his feelings from some slight movement or the tensing of a muscle. She aimed the head of his cock at her glorious tits and kept stroking. He looked down just in time to see thick ropes of white cum splatter on her enormous breasts. His knees almost buckled from the pleasure of it. Ropes of the sticky fluid shot over her tits again and again, until it started to roll down the small mountains and drop onto her thighs. She smiled up at him and licked the head of his cock into her mouth, cleaning away the rest of his cum. With one last squeeze of his balls, she tucked his temporarily deflated cock back into his pants and even buttoned them for him.

“There, doesn’t that feel better?” She didn’t move from her kneeling position in front of him. She wanted him to see her with his cum on her tits. “Now if you’re getting a little too full at work, don’t worry about me, go ahead and fuck whoever you need to. I think I’m pregnant already, so it’s ok.”

Why would she say that? What the fuck is wrong with us? But his wife’s words stirred something inside of his chest. She’d given him permission to fuck whoever he could. It’s been years since I’ve felt another woman’s pussy. He reached out and stroked her cheek lovingly. Then he shuffled over to the door and slipped on his shoes. When he looked back, Tara was mindlessly scooping his cum off her tits and bringing it to her mouth. He felt his cock stir with desire once more. Fuck, I gotta hurry.

* * *

Work had changed. Just as the Mayor had promised, the women returned to their normal desks, but that was the only touch of normalcy in the entire building. As Kurt walked through the halls, sex assaulted his mind and senses at every turn. Some of the women were topless, but working. One had pumps attached to her breasts. She periodically reclined to play with herself as the pumps drained white milk from her tits. The hulking men grabbed and pulled at the unoccupied women, squeezing or slapping their asses or openly fondling their tits. Work had barely started and already everything was building to a fever pitch. Men said good morning to Kurt as he scurried towards his office. The women made sure he got a full view of anything that he might like.

Kurt made it to Mike’s office and found his supervisor leaning over the desk, head in hands. Kurt knocked at the door, “Mike? You got a second?”

The other man reeled backwards. His face seemed contorted and strained, as though he were on the verge of passing a kidney stone. “Kurt, right? Yeah, sure. Come in. What’s on your mind?”

Kurt quickly sat down, “What’s on my mind? There’s about to be a fucking orgy out there! My wife and I already fucked twice this morning and after the walk over here I feel like I’m about to burst again already! There’s a woman out there masturbating while some machine drains her tits. And in some kind of fucked up way, I keep forgetting that none of this should be happening!”

Mike held up his hands. “Calm, calm down. You’re not going crazy or anything. It’s just Fuckday. Didn’t the mayor explain everything?”

“Fuckday? Friday? Are you losing it too?”

“No, we started calling it that. Look, Charming is a special town. The mayor and a bunch of government types have some big science thing going on. That’s what’s causing your muscle growth. I bet your wife’s tits are four times as big by now, right?” He watched as the idea landed with Kurt. “It’s not dangerous. If you leave Charming, it’s all reversed. But if you stay, you’re just like the rest of us. Big dumb animals that don’t do much other than fuck.”

“You’re not like that though. Yesterday was more or less normal.”

“Yeah, whenever we have a new crop of relocations, the effect is dialed way down. They don’t want to freak people out too soon, before they’ve had a taste. Gives the new people time to change and acclimate. And there’s a usual rhythm to it as well. Monday through Wednesday it’s kept at a five, let’s say, so that we can get work done. Thursday through the weekend, it’s dialed up to eleven.” He laughed. “Shit, you’re right, in two hours this place will be a zoo of fucking and moaning.”

Kurt struggled to understand, “How can people be ok with this? What you’re talking about is infringing on people’s humanity?”

Mike smiled. “How? Because it feels fucking amazing. I had to go out of town for a week. That’s why I seemed more normal to you than the others. And I gotta say Kurt, one week outside of Charming was like a month in solitary confinement. Now come on. It’s time we had the staff meeting.”

As Mike rose and stalked past him, Kurt stood up and followed, dumbfounded. They walked the short distance to the large meeting room at the center of the floor. Kurt’s eyes roved the crowd, meeting hungry stares. Mike got to the center of the room and started talking, but his voice came out as a nonsensical drone. Kurt watched him for a moment, as though he were searching for the strings pulling at Mike’s movements. It seemed unnatural to talk at all. No one is here to talk. Kurt could feel the pressure building up again. How long now had it been since he’d splattered cum on his wife’s tits? How much longer could he go without doing it again? It was an addiction now. It’s right though, isn’t it. I’ve got this fat cock swinging between my legs. Every woman in this room, with their engorged tits and bald pussies creaming for just the sight of it. That’s my job. That’s my real purpose. To pump my cum into them until they’re fat with my children. Till their milk is shooting out from those big, white tits.

He glared at some of the other men. Each was picking out a slut for their own use. The women, on the other hand, didn’t seem to care which man mounted them, so long as they got to feel a cock in them. As Kurt scanned the room, he started to feel as if he’d missed the starting pistol. In the corner, a tall brunette was bent slightly forward, her blue dress pulled up to reveal a bare ass. A shorter, bald man whose name Kurt had already forgotten, had positioned himself behind her and fed his cock up into the woman’s hungry cunt. A few feet to his left, a ebony skinned vixen had dropped to her knees to start sucking on someone’s cock. Kurt’s nostrils flared to inhale the smell of sex. He looked over to Mike and wasn’t shocked at all to see his boss between the outstretched legs of a woman still wearing red heels. Kurt finally set his eyes on tan woman with raven black hair in a flower print dress. He moved to her quickly.

“Bend over,” was all he said. She roughly grabbed at the bulge in his pants as he quickly unbuttoned them once again. His mind flashed back to his wife, briefly. He expected to blanch at the scenario, to feel guilt or regret, but instead he heard his wife speaking in his ear. Fuck her hard. Swell that belly with your cum. She can come stay with us while she has your child. You can take turns drinking milk from our tits. He took his cock in his hand and slapped it against the woman’s beautifully tanned ass. She wasn’t exactly like the rest of the women in the room. She seemed a little more nervous. The fat head of his cock shoved between her pussy lips and he pushed forward, hard.

The room filled with the wet sounds of sex. Moaning and gasping flitted in the air from one couple to the next. The men worked with a fevered determination, and the women relished in the attention given to them. Kurt slammed into the black haired woman’s ass over and over. Her pussy felt different and yet the same. She hadn’t adjusted yet, unlike Tara. He could feel that he was still stretching her, even though the tightness felt similar. She moaned and played with her tits as she rocked back and forth on the table top. Kurt scanned the room again and saw men lowering their mouths to suck from their partner’s tits. His mouth watered in response.

With a sudden movement, he pulled out of his chosen woman. She let out an anguished groan at the loss of his cock, but then her legs were up in the air, and she flipped over. Kurt lowered her gently back onto the table and returned his cock to her. He hunched over and attached his mouth to her nipple. She gasped and pulled him hard against her chest, but no milk came. Kurt was disappointed and pulled back. Looking down at her body as he continued to stroke in and out of her, he was startled by her beauty. Up until that moment, she had been a piece of meat, a wet spot of relief for his burning need, but now he was struck by her in a way he didn’t think possible. I want to breed her. Not just anyone, her. Her and Tara. I want them. His strokes grew longer and slower as his orgasm started to build.

The woman’s eyes lost their distant stare. “Wait, no!” she rasped. “Don’t cum inside me! I’ll get pregnant! Cum on me! Cum on my stomach and my tits!”

Kurt’s body almost locked in protest. It took every ounce of his determination to pull out of her. His cock slapped wetly against her stomach, reaching all the way from the top of her pussy to her navel. He took hold of her legs and looked into her eyes. With no other stimulation, his cock spurted cum. It shot up her stomach and splashed against the underside of her swollen tits. His balls nestled in the slick folds of the woman’s pussy as more and more of his cum sprayed onto her. She wriggled under the torrent, playing with her tits and rubbing the white fluid into her skin. All around the room, the men were emptying their balls into their women of choice. Some onto the bodies, like Kurt, some into mouths, but a lucky few getting to shoot their seed inside of the woman. As is proper.

The haze faded again. The woman sat up, but Kurt did not move back, leaving them quite close together. The tips of her nipples brushed against his shirt. “I’m Marie. I’m new.”

“Kurt,” he said with a coy smile. He leaned forward, and they kissed. “Come on.” He took her by the hand and led the way back to his office. Once there, he sat in his office chair, and she came round to straddle him. His cock was already hard again and slipped easily into her pussy as she settled against him. “Why didn’t you want me to cum in you?”

Marie shrugged as she maintained a steady rhythm moving up and down on his cock. “Ever since I moved in, I’ve had a pounding thought in my head telling me to fuck the first guy I see and get pregnant. I’m just now starting to think that this place isn’t a total wacko-ville. Shit, I just let you fuck me in front of the entire office during the weekly orgy. Isn’t that insane?”

“Doesn’t answer my question though. My wife and I have been here three days, and she’s keeping her pussy in the air just to keep my spunk in her a little longer. Seems like every woman in this town is begging to get knocked up or is knocked up, except you.” Is this normal small talk? How far down this road am I going to go? I should stop. I should run. God this feels good. Her walls contracted around him, squeezing his cock as she slid up and down the length.

“Maybe I”m just waiting for the right guy to come along,” she flashed a bright smile.

Kurt’s phone rang. Marie reached over to the desk and picked it up for him. Kurt answered, “Hey hon.”

“Kurt! I have such great news! Are you busy?” Tara asked.

Kurt thought for a second before answering, “Just fucking someone named Marie.”

“Ooo, does she have better tits than me?”

“Not yet,” he smirked. “What’s the news?”

“You’ll have to come home and see. Bring Marie if she wants. I’d love to watch you fuck her. And I’d love to taste her pussy.”

Kurt cocked his head to the side. Marie answered in the phone, “That sounds fun.”