The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 10: Lauren’s next experiment]

“...One...two...three...Wide awake!” I heard Lauren’s voice commanding. My eyes snapped open.

“Welcome back, Derek. How do you feel?”

“Uh...good,” I answered, still groggy. ‘I must’ve gone really deep for her this time,’ I thought. I slowly sat up, realizing that I had no memory of lying down in the first place; Lauren must have repositioned me at some point.

“Excellent,” she said. “I think you did VERY well for me today, Derek. Now let’s see how it worked.”

“Uh...how what worked?” I asked, befuddled.

“Why, the suggestions I planted in your mind, silly!” Lauren giggled. “This is actually the experimental test phase of my project. Well, part of the test phase, there’s more to it too, but I can’t tell you because it could bias the results. But you don’t mind, right?”

“No,” I said. That seemed completely sensible.

“So, just to clarify before we get going,” Lauren began, picking up her notebook, “Am I correct in assuming that it’s really hot to you when you find yourself obeying me? You’re kind of a sub, so rather than putting you off, it’s something you find appealing...is that about right?”

I nodded.

“Fun!” she squealed, eyes twinkling. “In that case, I think you’ll really enjoy what I have planned for today’s session.”

“And what might that be?” I asked.

“Well, I’m going to take you for a test drive of sorts..” She replied cryptically. “Let’s start the trial, and you’ll figure it out pretty quickly. First, sit up.”

I did so, looking at her expectantly.

“Now...hold your hands out in front of you, clasp them together.”

I complied.

“Now, I’m going to snap my fingers and lock them together. Which means your hands are gonna stay locked together until you hear me snap my fingers again.” snap “Try and pull them apart.”

I tried, but the suggestion had clearly set; I could not separate my hands. “I....I can’t do it,” I said at last.

“Good,” she smiled, “You can stop trying now. Do you remember me implanting that suggestion?”

I shook my head.

“But you’re still following it completely. Isn’t that neat?” She flashed a smile, full of enthusiasm. “Release! snap Okay, now let’s try something else....Stand up...now, stand on one foot....and now the other....now spin in circles....”

She talked me through a series of simple physical activities. My curiosity began to pique, wondering what exactly she had done while I was under.

“...and now walk towards me...aaand Freeze!“ she snapped. And suddenly, I felt my body locking up, completely unable to move. It was a little scary realizing she had that power over me, but incredibly exciting at the same time. I tried to look at her, but my muscles stubbornly refused to respond.

Lauren stepped out of my field of vision, walking around me and making notes. Then, suddenly, I felt her warm breath in my ear as she whispered.

“That’s right, I’m in the driver’s seat now. Sure, this is your body; but now it’s responding to my commands, they take priority in your subconscious. Now, unfreeze.”

My body relaxed instantly, before I could even react, and I nearly lost my balance.

“You’re responding very well to level one,” Lauren murmured, “now let’s move on to the next part of the experiment.” She looked down at her notepad for a moment, making a few scribbles.

“Take out your wallet,” she said, without even looking up.

‘What?!’ a voice my brain shouted. ‘What’s this now?’

But it was no use, as I noticed it was already in my hand.

“Give it to me.” Lauren said simply.

I hesitated, tried to fight the suggestion off, tried to resist it. But try as I might, I watched my right hand slowly extend the wallet out in offering to her.

Lauren looked at me pointedly for a moment before continuing.

“I’m not going to rob you, this is only a test. Okay?” I nodded, unsure what else to do.

“Tell me your PIN number.”

This didn’t feel right...She was clearly just taking advantage of me!

“1434”, I felt my mouth reply automatically.

“Excellent,” Lauren cooed excitedly, “you’re responding extraordinarily well!”

Something about her tone, the way she said it, or something—it instantly replaced my anxiety and suspicion with pride and gentle happiness.

“Kneel.” My knees sagged, dropping out from under me, and puling my body down to the floor in front of her.

“So, if you haven’t noticed, between now and when you leave this room, you’re going to find yourself completely unable to disobey anything I tell you. You gave up all control to me, and now I want to play with it, and see what we can do. You may also find yourself blurting out honest answers to any question I ask, even without thinking about it.”

Lauren looked down at me; no matter how much smaller she was physically, she seemed to tower over me.

“Does helplessly obeying me like this excite you?”

“Yes.” I felt myself say.

“Take your cock out,” she said abruptly. My hands moved automatically, undoing my zipper and pulling out my dick, which was rapidly growing rock-hard again. I started to stroke it, but soon found myself unable to do so as Lauren spoke again.

“Put your hands on your head,” she snapped. Her stern gaze turned to a smile when I obeyed. “It’s not time for that yet, boy. I’m not done playing with you yet.”

The thought made me shudder with arousal.

“When was the first time you fantasized about me while masturbating?”

“Um...” I halted, not wanting to admit when, but my subconscious blurted out the answer anyway. “The 5th week of class.”

“Have you ever masturbated to a student before?”

“No.”

“Do you think it’s wrong for a teacher to do that?”

“Yes.”

“So what made that day so different?”

“You took your shoes off and put your feet up on your desk, and I got to see your socks.”

“Oh really? Just a glimpse of my sock had that effect on you?” she replied, sounding a little genuinely surprised. “Tell me more, I want to know the whole story from your point of view.”

“It was raining that day, and I overheard you telling your friends that your sneakers were soaking wet. I tried to sneak a glance at your feet to see if you had socks on, and saw you taking your shoes off to let them dry. Then you propped your socked feet up on the desk. I’m not supposed to let students do that in class, but I really wanted to keep looking at them. I had to fight not to spend the whole class staring at you.”

“I see...” Lauren responded. “Did you start to get an erection during class?”

“Yes,” I blurted out, ashamed of what I was telling her. This information could get me suspended, or even fired! “That’s why I sat down halfway through,” I finished obediently.

“Mmmhmmm....” Lauren hummed approvingly. “What happened then?”

“After class I went straight home to jack off to the image of your feet and socks that was fresh in my mind.”

“Iiiiinteresting...” she replied, drawing the word out, peering over her glasses at me.

“See, this is why fetishes can be so fascinating,” Lauren continued. “Take your sock fetish, for example: There’s nothing inherently sexy to you about cotton on its own. But when you make it into a sock, suddenly it becomes an object of lust for you. It’s fascinating to me how that all works...If you think about it, in a way, your fetish is kinda like a form of mind control. You saw my socks, and that turned you on. And because it turned you on, you kept thinking about me. And because you kept thinking about me, you got more and more turned on, didn’t you? So you kept thinking about me more, and that turned you on even more, and so your horniness just kept building and building until you couldn’t take it and you just had to release. Is that about right?”

She said it so matter-of-factly, like it was the same as any other mundane topic from my class that we might have discussed.

“Yes.” I assented.

“Now, here’s the interesting part,” Lauren continued, “if you think about it in the big picture, it’s kinda like I got you to masturbate to me by doing nothing more than kicking off my shoe. Like, I didn’t even have to do anything overtly sexual; it’s not like I took off my shirt in class, just my shoe. I don’t think any of my other professors would’ve had that kind of response to something so small...but because of your special fetish, that one, tiny action, so tiny that it would have gone unnoticed by anyone else, was powerful enough to send your mind spinning in a certain direction. And that’s really not that far off from mind control.....”

Lauren stared off into space for a moment, then looked back at me.

“Do you like to use women’s socks to masturbate with?”

“Yes,” I blurted sheepishly.

“I see...” Lauren mused. She turned away for a moment, then produced the pair of Jessica’s socks that she had made me pick out earlier.

“Take these,” she said simply but firmly, pressing the . “Show me what you would do with them.”

I just stared back at her, lost and still frozen for a moment, until she blinked those ever-deep sapphire eyes and pressed the socks into my hand.

“Uhm...I guess...I like to rub them against my face, and–” I babbled, unsure where or how to start. I was silenced by Lauren putting a finger to my lips.

“I said show, not tell.” I stared at her, transfixed for another moment. And then my hormones drove me into action.

I collapsed to my knees right there on the floor in front of her, one sock held against my nose, imagining I was kneeling before her naked, nuzzling my dominant goddess’ foot to show my submission. I slid the other one over my erect and throbbing member now screaming for more attention.

I wrapped my hand around my cock. Started to stroke. I tried to keep a slow rhythm, wanting to draw out the moment, but lust overtook me. A moment later I was pumping uncontrollably, as fast as my arm could go. Lauren looked down at me, her breathing heavy and rapid. She was enjoying what she was seeing, and that thought only sent me spiraling to even higher levels of horniness, desperate to pleasure myself because it was what she told me to do.

“Hey Laur, guess what! By this weird total coincidence I ended up in your friend’s class, and –– OH MY GOD!! What the hell?!?”

I heard the door suddenly open and close, heard Jessica’s voice rise as she walked in on us, seeing me kneeling on the floor, fondling her socks like an obsessive fetishist. I hastily tucked my cock back into my pants, hoping she hadn’t seen it. But I was sure she had seen me holding her sock against my nose sensually. And now she was staring at me, jaw agape, her expression a mix of shock and disgust.

“What are you?! –– HEY!! Are those MY socks?” she shouted, her voice reverberating with a mix of outrage and disgust.

“Yeah, they are,” Lauren replied, completely nonchalantly. “I was out of clean ones, so I borrowed these from you.”

What on earth was Lauren thinking?! I felt my face flush with shame, and quickly hid my erect penis, hoping that Jessica had not seen and I could somehow play the situation off as being something other than what it looked like.

“And...you borrowed them for him to smell??” Jessica pushed, anger welling up in her voice. She turned to me. “What are you like one of those foot fetish freaks? You’re, like, one of those perverts who steals girls’ panties to jack off into, but for socks?”

“No!” I cried desperately. “I don’t steal!”

I looked to Lauren, desperate for some help in handling the situation. She offered no solace, only a cool stare and a wicked grin.

“But you do have a sock fetish?” she taunted.

“I...um...” I stumbled, struggled, looking for a way out of the situation without admitting it. But then I caught Lauren’s stare for a moment, and found myself answering instantly without thinking.

“Yes,” I admitted at last.

I felt shame welling up inside me as these two teen goddesses mocked me. But there was arousal mixed in too – a small tingle of pleasure twinged inside me every time I obeyed my mistress...and she had commanded me to answer truthfully. I tried to resist, tried to clam up, but my mouth just seemed to respond automatically without my consent.

“And do Jessica’s little white socks get your cock hard?” Lauren pushed, still holding my gaze in hers.

“Yes,” I blurted.

I stared back up at Lauren helplessly. I had just admitted my secret fetish to a student, and admitted to lusting after her—and had nearly even exposed myself to her in her room. I knew I was in deep trouble, and wanted to run. I had never felt so humiliated before in my life, and I wanted it all to stop, wanted to extract myself from the situation right away. But I knew that, with nothing more than a word, she could not only stop me from going anywhere, but could even make it all a thousand times worse.

“Don’t you wish you could be kissing her feet right now?” Lauren asked.

“Yes,” I answered helplessly, hanging my head in shame.

“Eeeeww! You weirdo!” I heard Jessica shout derisively. Her voice seemed far in the background as Lauren held my focus completely.

“Then crawl over there and kiss them.” She ordered quietly.

“What the fuck?! You better not, freak!” I heard Jessica’s voice shrieking in the background of my awareness.

“No,” I said to my mistress, almost shaking from the effort it took. As much as the idea of begging to kiss Jessica’s feet turned me on, I knew it was the wrong decision.

I felt Lauren’s finger under my chin, gently but irresistibly pulling my head up to meet her gaze. I could almost feel her sapphire eyes drilling into my mind, her gaze paralyzing me like a deer in headlights. The desire to obey her grew, and grew as I stared deeper. But I knew I shouldn’t, and seized on that knowledge as a means to resist her. ‘Please, Mistress...’, I mouthed in desperation, wishing she would somehow make this torment stop. I thought I heard her mutter something to herself under her breath, but couldn’t make out what it was...

“Rub that sock against your face,” Lauren said to me then. I looked at Jessica’s sock, still clasped tightly in my hand, and slowly brought it up to my face, enjoying the feeling of it caressing my cheek.

“That’s it,” she murmured encouragingly, “feel how good it feels against your skin. Smell it, too.” I pressed the sock to my nose, taking a deep breath.

“Now look over at Jessie, look at her feet.” Lauren commanded. I turned to face the blonde coed, her sock still pressed to my face.

“Wouldn’t you just love the feeling of having her foot in that sock, pressing against your face? It would be a thousand times more exciting, wouldn’t it?” Lauren cooed in my ear.

“Yes,” I murmured back.

“Oh god!” Jessica almost shrieked, “that’s just one of my socks? Where the fuck is the other one?”

I froze.

“Tell her.” Lauren whispered sweetly.

“I....um....it’s...” I stumbled, trying not say.

“Think of how aroused you are,” Lauren whispered again, gently stroking my cheek. I shivered – moaned in guilty pleasure, trying to resist the arousal that was consuming me, arousal that was growing more powerful with each moment as my body unresistingly followed Mistress Lauren’s command. “Good boy,” Lauren coaxed in response. “Now tell her where her other sock is,” she said.

“On my cock.” I said quietly.

“WHAT?” Jessica hissed.

“I don’t think she heard you,” Lauren purred. “Tell her again.” I could hear, could feel her presence, as she walked around behind me and came to stand next to Jessica. I looked up at her helplessly again. Lauren just grinned devilishly. Her eyes flashed open a little wider, and I felt myself being engulfed again. I knew I couldn’t really resist this command.

“On my cock.” I repeated, louder.

“Oh my God!” Jessica shouted, “you freak! Move Lauren, I’m gonna call the cops to come arrest this pervert.”

“Wait, Jess, not just yet.” Lauren said. “I want to fuck with him for another minute.” She turned back to me, “Finish showing us what you were about to do with her socks.”

I stared up into her deep blue eyes. ‘No!’ I thought. ‘I can’t. I CAN’T do this, it’s sexual harassment. It will cost me my job, and could destroy my career!’

“...no....” I managed to whisper.

Lauren leaned down, staring at me even more directly.

“Don’t you want to obey me?” she asked, her smooth voice following a soft and disarmingly sing-song tone.

“Yes.” I replied instantly. I did. I longed to obey her, I knew.

“Show Jessie where you put her other sock.” She repeated, matter-of-factly.

“No.” I managed again, more firmly.

I felt Lauren’s hands on either side of my face, forcing me to stare deeper into her eyes once more.

“Look into my eyes,” she said. “Feel them capturing your thoughts, feel my voice filling your mind. My words are becoming your thoughts. You know who I am to you...and you know what that means. Your resistance is slipping away into the distance, long forgotten. The only thing your mind can focus on is your need to obey me.”

I stared up at her, lost.

“Stand up, Derek.”

I stood, never breaking eye contact with my mistress.

“Good boy, that’s better,” Lauren said. She moved closer to me, her face just inches from mine as she uttered her next command.

“Now, show Jessica how hard you are. Take your cock out and show it to her.”

“What the hell?” Jessica exclaimed. “No, don’t!”

I felt Mistress Lauren’s eyes drilling into me for a long moment, and I nearly stopped fighting the urge to give in.

“...nnoo....please...I can’t...please...” I mumbled as I stared back into her eyes. “...I’m sorry Mistress...”

“Mistress?!” I heard Jessica exclaim. “What the fuck were you guys doing??”

“Tell her what you are.” Lauren ordered quietly.

“No.” I whispered, decisively. I felt her hands on the back of my head again, pulling my face down to hers.

“You know what you are, Derek. And you know you can’t resist my commands, you just need to obey me. And now I’m giving you a command, and you’re going to obey. Tell her you’re my hypnotized slave!”

I froze. I couldn’t. This was just too much. I wanted to obey her, knew how much of a sexual thrill it would be to give in. And I felt her soft voice coursing through my whole world, whispering that I knew I had to, gently telling me that obeying her words would be the absolute right thing for me to do. But I knew it wasn’t – it felt like something snapped, like I had crossed the last, and most vital line of what I was comfortable with.

‘No,’ I mouthed again, like the word was too hard to actually speak aloud.

“I see....” Lauren murmured back. “In that case, freeze!”

I felt my muscles locking up again. I could feel, could hear, Lauren circling around me, but my head refused to turn to follow her.

“Mmmhmmm...” I heard her say. “You’re still responding to that one, it seems. Good.”

What happened next astonished me more than anything in my life.

“Hey Jessie”, I heard Lauren’s voice call out from behind me. I saw Jessica’s eyes leave me, and refocus on something behind me. They opened wide for a moment. The horrified expression on her face disappeared abruptly; in fact, all her facial features seemed almost to melt, then begin to droop. I watched her eyes as they seemed to follow something back and forth.

Blank“ I heard Lauren’s voice command. Jessica’s eyes stopped moving completely; she stared blankly straight ahead.

“...and now, Jessie sleep“ I heard Lauren say. Jessica’s eyes instantly dropped shut, like a ton of bricks. Her head tumbled forward, rocking a little as her chin came to rest against her chest. She sat down roughly on her bed, arms dangling slackly as she immediately collapsed sideways into a heap.

“Unfreeze,” Lauren whispered in my ear. My jaw promptly dropped in astonishment, a delayed response to what I had just seen.

I turned around to see my mistress, her silver pocketwatch dangling from her fingers, still swaying a little back and forth.

“Isn’t she great?” Lauren said to me quietly, with a devilish smile. I just nodded.

She turned to Jessica, now lying limp on her bed, deeply entranced, and knelt down beside her to whisper in her ear. I could almost see the last bits of tension drain from Jessica’s muscles in response.

“Now, Jessie,” Lauren cooed soothingly, “you’re just going to let the past 10 minutes fade away from your memory. Let it fade away so easily, you just don’t need to remember it any more. Good girl, that’s it...just letting it drift away, leaving you feeling so free, and relaxed, and happy....drifting calmly...that’s it, gooood girl...”

Lauren winked at me; Jessica continued to slump more and more. I continued to stare, still speechless.

“Now I’m going to let you lie back and just drift, drift deeper and deeper down,” Lauren continued to instruct her roommate, “...letting your mind and memory shut off completely. You don’t need to pay attention to anything right now except drifting deeper...just let your mind go and lose track of anything you hear until I count you back up from this nice, deep, refreshing sleep...”

Having put Jessica into a sufficiently deep trance, Lauren stood up and turned back to me.

“Was that a bit of a relief for you to see?” she asked.

“Yeah.” I muttered.

“So, that was the main experiment. I hope it wasn’t too stressful for you. Just so you know, Jess is the other participant, so you’re completely safe. She won’t remember anything about what just happened, okay?” She scratched the back of my neck reassuringly.

“Okay,” I replied, her touch instantly calming me.

“Okay, good. Now, just one or two more things before we finish up the experiment. Tell me: is your cock still hard?”

“Yes,” I answered, feeling myself once again blurt it out without thinking.

“Take it out.”

I pulled my cock out of my still-unzipped fly. Jessica’s sock dangled from it haphazardly.

“So now that you’re more comfortable, you’re perfectly happy to obey me again, I see. Is that right?”

“Yes mistress.” I heard myself reply.

“Back on your knees, Derek.” My legs bent of their own accord, lowering me to the floor before her.

“Now,” she said, gesturing to my cock, “finish what you started to show me.”

I looked up into Lauren’s eyes, savoring their beauty and the devilishly sexy sparkle in them.

Before I knew it, I had my hand wrapped around my cock. My arm started to stroke. I tried to keep a slow rhythm, wanting to draw out the moment, but lust overtook me. A moment later I was pumping uncontrollably, as fast as my arm could go. Lauren looked down at me, her breathing heavy and rapid. She was enjoying what she was seeing, and that thought only sent me spiraling to even higher levels of horniness, desperate to pleasure myself because it was what she told me to do.

“Please, Mistress,” I started to whisper desperately, “please command me to come.”

I watched her eyes light up.

“Three,” Lauren said slowly. Her lips pulled back into a maniacal grin.

“Two,” she said. I groaned, my breath catching in my throat. Hers did the same, and she let out an aroused sigh, squirming slightly. I could tell my sheer obedience was getting her wet.

“You’re just gonna explode for me in just a second aren’t you, Derek?” she said languidly, fixing me with her eyes. I nodded.

“One!”

I lost it. My eyes rolled back in my head and I filled the sock with squirt after squirt of hot sticky cum for my mistress, promptly at her command. She bit her lip excitedly.

“Oh, you’re SO good at this,” Lauren said delightedly. “Now, give me that,” she added, taking back Jessica’s now cum-soaked sock from me. She dropped it into Jessica’s empty laundry basket with a giggle. “We’ll leave that for her, I’m sure she won’t mind.”

“Stand up.” Lauren commanded me. I did so, and she sidled over to stand in front of me, her hand gently stroking my cheek.

“Deep in my eyes, Derek.” I felt myself floating down into those sapphire blue orbs, fixated. “That’s it,” she cooed, “You did so very well for me today. Now, I’m giving you back control, returning all control over your body back to you. And you’re just feeling so great, so happy and calm, and so sexy after feeling me control you...now 3...2...1...release!” Lauren snapped her fingers sharply.

“Whew!” she said with a sigh. “That was one hell of a session. We’re off the clock now, that’s enough work for today.”

I shook my head, still coming out of my daze. I tried my fingers, then my arms and legs—they were back to normal. I stood up slowly.

“That was....Um.....intense.” I muttered.

“I know,” Lauren said, sidling up to me and slinking her arms around my neck. “I’m sorry if it was a little too much. I wouldn’t order you to do anything that would hurt you, I only tried it with Jessie because I knew I could control her response. You know you can trust me, right? I would never do anything just to deliberately hurt you.”

I looked back at Lauren. Her eyes were open wide, shining and clear, somehow exuding honesty and openness. I believed her.

“Yeah.”

She smiled, stood up on her tiptoes, and leaned in to kiss me.

“Good!” she said cheerily. “Now, time for a break from work. I’ve been so very horny today, and I really need someone to give me a good fuck.” She pulled back to look at me, eyes shining mischievously. “You can do that for me, can’t you boy?”

This couldn’t be allowed. Could it? We weren’t on the clock...that makes it okay, I thought—we’re just two consenting adults.

I still hadn’t answered, and now felt her hand sliding up my inner thigh, then slipping through my open fly and wrapping around my cock. It stiffened up again in response.

“Is that a yes?” she grinned.

I nodded, and felt her fingers go to work unbuttoning my pants in response.

“Uh...What about...um...?” I waved my head towards her roommate, still lying completely limp on the bed just a few meters away.

“You mean Jessie?” Lauren finished for me. Her fingers stopped what they were doing. “Yeah, give me just a second to deal with her.”

Lauren knelt down by the sleeping blonde once more, to whisper in her ear again.

“That’s so good, Jessie. You’ve had such a wonderful refreshing nap, and now it’s time for you to come back up. In a moment, I’m going to count you up from one to five, and you’ll be completely awake feeling happy and refreshed and comfortable. This was such a great nap that you don’t even need to remember it, or anything that happened right before it. You remember that you just got back and just finished telling me about your new schedule, and then decided to get an early start on your studies for the semester. You’re feeling so refreshed that you’re going to head to the library right now for a very productive afternoon of studying...”

I watched as Lauren counted Jessica back to consciousness. Her eyes fluttered open, and she sat up, suppressing a yawn.

“Whew,” Jessica said, “Sorry about that guys, I must’ve dozed off for a minute. Anyway, I think I’m gonna go to the library and hit the books.”

“Cool, have fun,” Lauren replied, grinning at me.

“Oh, I will,” Jessica said, starting for the door. She turned back to grab her book bag, and a jolt of worry flashed through me as I saw her glance down absentmindedly into her laundry basket. Would she notice the cum-filled sock that Lauren had just added?

“Awwww, mann...,” she pouted, “I do all my laundry and THEN find out I missed a sock! Enh, whatever. Nice meeting you, professor Derek, see you guys later!”

As Jessica left, Lauren jumped up and locked the door behind her.

“Now, just the two of us,” she said, sashaying slowly across the room towards me. As she reached out to take my hands, I realized I was still holding Jessica’s other sock. Chuckling gleefully, Lauren gently pulled it out of my hand and tossed it into Jessica’s basket with its mate.

“Don’t worry, we can play more with those later.” Lauren said with a wink as she hastily stripped off her pants. “But right now, I need your cock inside me,” She paused, looking deep into my eyes as her hands roughly yanked my pants down. “...And I think you NEED to fuck me as hard as you possibly can. You can do that for me, can’t you sweet Derek? You can fuck me good and hard until I tell you to come?” Lauren asked so innocently, so sweetly, her eyes wide an gleaming.

“Yes, Mistress, I will obey.” I breathed.

Good boy“ she said, pulling me down roughly on top of her as we collapsed onto her bed.

A moment later I was plunging my cock into her over and over again, as hard and as fast as my body would let me go, then even harder. I felt the come welling up in my balls, my ejaculation getting closer, and felt Lauren’s pussy clench tighter around me as another orgasm hit her. Moaning, screaming, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

“More!” she breathed. And just like that, my cock seemed to get even harder, so I could pound her harder.

“Yes, mistress,” I whispered back.

“...Go–...ungh....Good...mmm...slave,” she moaned, her head rocking back, fingernails digging unto my back as her whole body tightened up, writhing furiously beneath me.

“ohhhh....FUCK!” she screamed. “Tell me what you want, Derek.”

“I want to obey you and fuck your brains out, Mistress Lauren.”

“ohhhhh” She let out a long, escalating scream. “Who do you obey?”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren,” I grunted, hips bucking harder at the overwhelmingly sexy thought she was forcing into my mind.

“Harder!” she hissed.

“Yes, Mistress Lauren, I will obey you and fuck you even harder!” I moaned back, my whole body working to drive my cock faster and deeper into her. I could feel another orgasm building inside of her. She pulled me closer, her legs locking around my waist, hips pushing back against mine in perfect rhythm as the muscle tension grew throughout her body in response to the building ecstasy.

“Ohhhh...Cum for me, slave!” she moaned in my ear, her pussy squeezing my cock tightly.

“Yes, Mistress!”

[End of chapter 10]