The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[chapter 12: After midterms]

It was around the middle of the semester when I noticed something odd in my class. It was one of my students, Jessica Samuels. She was Lauren’s – Mistress Lauren’s – roommate, which was a little awkward. What made my relationship with Jessica especially odd was that she had seen first-hand what Mistress Lauren could do to me. I remembered when she had walked in on me and my Mistress, and seen me helplessly obeying her commands, including a command to masturbate with one of Jessica’s socks, and another to beg to kiss her feet. I had resisted some of these, but still knew what I had done was over the line – even admitting that I was sexually aroused by anything related to Jessica was too much for a professor to share with a student.

Under any other circumstances this could have gotten me fired, but I had seen Lauren put Jessica under immediately afterwards. I had watched her remove those moments Jessica’s memory. So, I felt secure in the knowledge that Jessica couldn’t possibly know that I had done anything of the sort. She knew me only as her professor, I was certain of this.

But around the middle of the semester, I noticed Jessica’s behaviour in class seeming to change, and quite suddenly. She always sat in the back row now, and avoided making eye contact with me whenever possible. She stopped speaking in class, stopped asking questions, and I could tell it was beginning to cause her work in the class to suffer.

I pondered Jessica’s sudden transformation as I watched my students quietly working. Today was the last Friday before the mid-semester break, and the day of the class mid-term exam. I resolved to say something to Jessica, to ask what she was having trouble with, hoping that the answer wouldn’t be a complaint of sexual harassment against me.

My train of thought was broken by the first few students handing in their tests. One by one, they deposited them on my desk and quietly filed out of the room. I noticed how exhausted they all seemed, certainly the result of late nights spent studying for exams in all their classes crammed into a single week. What they didn’t know what that the midterm crunch time took a similar toll on faculty – I had been up late every night this week finishing and re-checking the exams for all my classes, and I was every bit as stressed & tired as they were.

The room was mostly empty now, and the pace of the exams coming in slowed down. My thoughts turned back to Jessica as I spotted her still working in the very back row. Even though I was deeply afraid of what might happen if she somehow remembered what Lauren had made me do in front of her, part of me longed to relive the experience.

Erotic curiosity over-riding my better judgment, I let my eyes linger on Jessica’s body. She was quite an attractive girl, I noticed – long blonde hair, long legs, pert breasts, and an athletic body to die for. She must have been on some sports team, I thought, because she was wearing the kind of varsity-logo sweatshirt that they only gave out to sports teams. ‘No wonder she’s in such perfect shape...’, I thought as I let my gaze drift down her chest, her midriff, and then her legs, trying to picture what her body would look like nude. She wore a pair of black flip flops, but otherwise her feet were bare, and her toenails painted a bright cherry red. I noticed a pair of gym sneakers tied to her bag, and realized she had probably been working out before class. I soon found myself wondering if she had been wearing a pair of cute socks to the gym, my mind then wandering to imagine what kind of socks they were, what they might look like on her feet, and then what it would feel like to have them pressed against my face...

I was shaken from my daydreaming by another student handing his exam in, followed by three more. Trying to hide my embarrassment, I took their tests and wished them a good long weekend. I checked my watch, and realized I’d been zoned out staring at Jessica for the better part of 15 minutes. The exam period was almost over now.

“Five minutes left,” I called out, looking around the room at the few stragglers still working. The exam was meant to be easy, and most of the class hadn’t needed this much time. I was surprised there was anyone still here. As if to answer my curiosity, two more students finished up. Only Jessica was left now.

“Almost time, Jessica.” I said, warning her to finish. She looked up, and I saw the frightened expression on her face.

“Sorry professor Belton, I’m going as fast as I can.” I took pity on the girl, and decided to let her have a few extra minutes.

Then, there was a knock at the door. It was Lauren. I waved her over.

“Hi,” she whispered, “Sorry, I thought you would be done by now.”

“I am, almost – there’s just one left.” I jerked my thumb towards the back row, where Jessica still sat.

“Huh,” Lauren said, “she looks like she’s done to me.”

I looked over at Jessica again. She was staring blankly off into space.

“Jessica?” I called out, “Are you done with the exam?”

“Huh? Wha?” she mumbled, startled. She looked down at her paper sheepishly. “Yeah, I guess I am.” We watched her heft her backpack onto one shoulder, then bring her test up.

“Sorry, I dunno why it took me so long,” she said to me apologetically, then turned to Lauren. “Hey roomie, what are you doing here?”

“Well,” Lauren said, “I’m here to see both of you. And, actually, that’s why both of you are still here now, even though the exam officially ended 10 minutes ago, and Jessie finished her last answer 10 minutes before that. See, the two of you have both been pretty stressed out this week, and I figured you deserve a fun night to unwind. Just the three of us.”

“Um...I dunno if that’s really a good idea...” Jessica said timidly.

“Why not?” Lauren asked her.

“Because of....y’know...last week...with...in the office?” the blonde girl answered reticently.

“Wait, what happened last week?” I asked her.

Jessica said nothing, just looked at me astounded.

“Wow...” she said under her breath, turning to Lauren. “He really can’t remember?”

“Remember what?” I pushed, confused about what was going on. I didn’t get an answer from either of them.

Lauren just shushed me, and answered Jessica.

“Nope, not a thing. I told you it would be totally fine. See?”

“Okay, wow. Yeah, I believe you now,” Jessica replied.

“What the heck is going on here?” I asked them again. At last, Lauren turned to me.

“Do you remember when I came to see you in your office last Friday afternoon?”

“Yeah...”

“Do you remember at all what we did, or what we talked about?”

“Uh...I guess not?”

“Was anyone else there with us at any point?”

“No, I’m pretty sure it was just us.”

“Actually, Jessica was there too...” Lauren corrected me. “And you and I had some fun with her in hypnosis. Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything a professor wouldn’t ordinarily do, and you definitely enjoyed it. But to make Jessie here feel better about what I had her do, I made you forget the whole experience.”

“Oh....” I said, somewhat surprised.

“One thing I found in my last experiment,” Lauren continued, hopping up onto my desk and looking down at both of us, “is that I can get both of you to do a whole lot of exciting things. And it turns out that some of those things are ones that both of you find very, very sexy. So, we’re gonna have a very....special night tonight, as my way of rewarding you both, and thanking you for your help with my experiment. Sound good?”

Jessica and I looked at each other, hesitantly. I spoke first.

“Uh...I’m not so sure it’s the best idea....” I said.

“That’s okay, I thought you guys might need a little convincing. Lemme show you something, Derek.” She grinned wickedly, and turned to Jessica.

“Jessie, did you go to the gym, or to practice today?”

“No....” Jessica looked confused.

“Then why do you have your gym shoes with you?” she asked teasingly. I suspected I knew the answer already.

“Um....I’m not sure....” The blonde girl replied. She looked at her bag, and seemed genuinely surprised to see her sneakers tied to it.

Lauren glanced back at me and cracked a smile.

“It’s because she’s carrying out a post-hypnotic suggestion,” she said. “But you already guessed that, didn’t you?”

I nodded slowly. The commanding brunette co-ed turned back to her roommate again, whose face now wore a bewildered expression.

“Jessie, you have a pair of socks in one of your shoes, don’t you?”

Jessica reached into her sneaker, and pulled out a balled-up pair of socks.

“Yeah...uh, I guess I do,” she replied.

“Put them on.” Lauren instructed.

“Why?” Jessica inquired, her eyebrows furrowing in puzzlement.

“Because Derek here has a total fetish for them,” Lauren replied casually, eyeing me as my face turned red.

“Really?” Jessica asked, looking back and forth at both of us. “How’s that work?” Luckily for me, she seemed more curious than anything else. I remembered the first time she had found out, and reacted with disgust. But now, it seemed she couldn’t even remember that experience, let alone react the same way. I suspected Lauren had done something to change her mind about my fetish.

“You’ll see,” Lauren replied. “Put those socks on, you’ll be amazed at fast that makes him hard, and how hard he gets. He just loves cute girls’ socks. Just seeing you wearing socks turns him on, it doesn’t take anything more than that.”

Jessica hesitated a moment, seemingly nervous, but then complied. She dropped her backpack, and sat herself down on the desk next to Lauren, right in front of me. Slowly, she considered the item in her hand, a balled-up pair of white low-cut socks decorated with nothing more than a simple sky blue logo. She began to put the socks on, watching my reaction carefully. I couldn’t help but stare, and felt my cock stirring in response.

I debated for a moment whether I should try not to get hard, not sure about the situation I found myself in. But it was a moot question: sure enough, as soon as Jessica got her socks, my cock started rising, and got bigger and stiffer as she finished putting them on. Jessica, watching the tent starting to grow in my pants, began to snicker, then giggle outright.

“Oh my gosh, you’re totally right,” she said, looking at the bulge starting to form in my pants.

“I know,” Lauren agreed, “Isn’t that kinda sexy?” Jessica nodded. “Seriously,” Lauren continued, “If I wear the right kind of socks, even just rubbing and kissing my feet is enough to make him come. Like, I don’t need to jack him off or anything.”

“Wow, damn girl!” Jessica replied, giggling.

“I know, pretty great, right?” Lauren replied.

“Yeah...” murmured the blonde coed vacantly. Jessica, still intrigued, was flexing her feet, watching my stare follow them intently like a cat.

“So...if you, like, smelled my dirty feet,” Jessica said, extending a foot towards me and wiggling her toes, “would you get, like, really hard and stuff?” I nodded slowly.

“Oooh, yeah...” Lauren added, “I bet he would. I bet he wouldn’t be able to resist smelling your socks – even if they’re, like, super gross.”

“You’re totally right,” Jessica replied, “just looking at him, I can tell he wants to, really badly...” she smirked smugly, wiggling her toes again, her foot extended towards me.

“Do it.” Lauren added. “Get on your knees and kiss the bottom of her foot.”

I could feel my body sliding robotically down out of the chair – like it was under her control, not mine. Without thinking I found myself just inches from Jessica’s sole.

“C’mon, kiss my foot,” the blonde girl goaded.

What else could I do? I did what she told me, brought my lips gently to the bottom of her foot and kissed it.

“Good boy,” Lauren said.

“Oooohhh!” Jessica giggled enticingly. “I can’t believe you just did that – what if someone had seen us!” she said to Lauren, looking around the room to make sure it was still empty. Seeing that it was, she turned back to me, stroking my cheek with her socked toes and watching me quiver in response.

“He’d probably do it anyway, because he loves when I hypnotize him, and he finds obeying me really, really hot.” Lauren replied casually. I heard Jessica gasp slightly as she said it.

“And that’s not all, I can get him to do so much more. And I can get you to do those same kinds of things too.” Lauren murmured to Jessica, whose eyes widened.

“Tell me, Jessie, have you ever been fucked by a guy who stays hard until I tell him to come? A guy who can make you come over and over again as many times as he wants? Or, as many times as I tell him to?” Lauren paused, and leaned in whisper into Jessica’s ear. “Or...maybe you’d rather be on your knees, sucking his cock like a lollypop until you’re told to stop? Or maybe you want to be tied up and fucked like a horny little slut, over and over again until you’re begging for more? Wouldn’t that be pretty hot?”

Jessica said nothing, and just bit her lip. Her eyes closed and I thought I heard her almost moan.

“Stand up,” Lauren commanded me. I stood, my erect cock straining against my jeans, pointing straight out at Jessica like a flagpole. Her eyes locked onto it. She gently pushed against it with her outstretched foot, and let out a slight gasp. I saw her hand slowly find its way between her legs as she continued to listen to Lauren.

“See?” my mistress said to Jessica, “he’s hard, and ready to go. And ready to stay hard as long as I want...and ready to come, and then get hard again at the snap of my fingers. And you’re already getting wet too, aren’t you?”

Jessica nodded vigorously.

Good girl” Lauren said. The blonde girl’s eyes closed in ecstasy for a short moment as she reacted to the trigger phrase.

“So let’s go back to Derek’s house and play, what do you say?”

“Yeah, OK.” Jessica breathed, immediately hopping off the desk and hastily putting on her sneakers.

Mistress Lauren winked at me and blew me a kiss. As the three of us left and headed for my car, I knew this night was going to be unlike anything I had ever experienced.

* * *

My heart was racing as I opened the door to my house. I had never had a threesome before, never even come close. And yet, here I was, holding the door open for Lauren, my girlfriend & hypnotic mistress, and her roommate Jessica, her other hypnotic pet. I was horny as hell, and I knew Lauren was too. I caught Jessica tweaking her own nipple, which let me know that she too was extremely aroused.

“So, here we are.” Lauren said as we stood around my living room. I wasn’t quite sure what to do next, and I sensed Jessica wasn’t either. Luckily, Lauren was quick to take charge.

“Have either of you done anything like this before?” Lauren asked.

I shook my head; Jessica’s long blond hair swished from side to side as she did the same.

“It’s my first time too,” admitted Lauren. “But I’m sure it’s gonna be a lot of fun. Now, Jessie...”

Jessica’s eyes went wide as Lauren’s attention honed in on her.

“You seem a little nervous. I think we should start by getting you a little less tense, and more relaxed.”

Jessica remained silent, just meeting Lauren’s powerful gaze. The brown-haired hypnoteuse smiled. Jessica was ensnared already, but she was the only one not to realize it.

“Doesn’t that sound like a good idea? Do you want to loosen up a little so you can have a little more fun?”

The blonde girl nodded absently.

“Good,” Lauren praised, “Now, the last time I hypnotized you, you said you would never watch me swing my pocketwatch again. But maybe you would feel more comfortable if you hold it, instead of me?”

“O—...okay...” Jessica replied haltingly, eyes still fixed on Lauren.

Lauren reached into her pocket and extracted a gleaming silver watch on a long chain, and a spiral on the cover—a watch I knew very well. She held the end of the chain out to Jessie, who timidly took hold of it.

“Uh...what do I do, exactly?” she asked, “I mean, do I just....?”

“Hold it up so it dangles at your eye level,” Lauren instructed. Jessica complied, raising the watch so it dangled right before her eyes. It swayed back and forth ever so slightly, and I saw her eyes starting to track its swaying automatically.

“Good, that’s perfect. And very soon, you’ll find that your mind knows exactly what to do now. Your mind knows exactly what the pocketwatch does, and how it puts you into a nice, deep, wonderful trance.”

Slowly, the watch began to swing in wider and wider arcs, picking up speed.

“That’s it, that’s exactly right Jessie. When the watch swings, you follow it with your eyes. You can’t look away, but it doesn’t matter because you wouldn’t even want to, your subconscious mind knows that you want to do nothing but follow the watch, and sink...and as you watch the watch swing back and forth, you feel yourself automatically sinking deeper, and feel how wonderful that sensation is.”

The watch was swinging slightly faster now, making broad arcs in front of Jessica’s face, her eyes struggling to follow it on each pass.

“Your subconscious mind knows how good it feels to be hypnotized, and how much you want to be hypnotized, and it’s telling your hand to automatically swing the watch faster and faster....because each swing makes you go deeper and deeper, and as your eyes keep focusing on the watch, you find them getting heavier and heavier, and your mind gets heavier and heavier, and deeper and deeper.”

Jessica’s eyes were fluttering now, and soon drooped half-shut.

“And now you’re going to let go all the way and sink all the way down. It’s as simple and easy as counting down from 10 to 1. Your mind is heavier and slower now, and your eyes are sooo heavy and sluggish and sleeeepy, but still struggling to follow the watch as it slowly slows down. And as it swings 10 more times, each one will take you 10 times deeper, making you instantly 10 times more relaxed. As you count each swing out loud starting with the number 10, feeling 10 times more relaxed, 10 times deeper...”

I watched, my cock straining against my pants, as Jessica’s half-lidded eyes continued to follow the watch’s swing.

Her lips began to move, her voice quiet and monotonic.

“10....9....”

“That’s it, deeper and deeper,” Lauren murmured softly. “Feeling soooo sleepy already.” Jessica swallowed and continued counting down.

“....8.....7....”

“Feeling the watch lulling you down, deep down, down into trance.”

“...6....5........4........”

“And when you get to 1, your eyes will sink shut, and you’ll drop into a nice, deep, blissful trance,” Lauren coaxed.

The blond girl’s eyes were nearly shut already. Her voice continued on, meekly and softly, slipping into an obedient monotone.

“......3........2.....”

Jessica’s eyes fluttered, struggling to stay open long enough for just one more swing.

“.....1........”

The watch dangled aimlessly from the hypnotized blonde’s fingers, which in turn dangled limply from her raised arm. As it swung to a stop, spinning and gleaming, I felt my own eyes drooping shut, felt my head dropping forward, and dimly concluded it would be much easier to simply rest like this until Mistress Lauren needed me, to just wait here and rest my eyes until it was my turn to be hypnotized and programmed by Lauren.

[End of chapter 12]