The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

[Chapter 16: More fun with Lauren’s watch]

I was awakened by sunlight streaming through my window. Groggily, I looked around to get my bearings; I’ve never been much of a morning person. I was home, in my bed, lying next to my girlfriend and mistress, Lauren...and her roommate Jessica. I experienced a moment of shock before the previous night’s memories came flooding back to me.

Lauren had been hypnotizing both of us regularly for...well, I had no idea how long it had really been going on for. Months, I suppose? Whatever the case may be, she had us both very well conditioned to follow her suggestions, which were more often extremely erotic than anything else. And last night, the three of us had made love.

The morning came and went, kind of in a blur. I made breakfast, and the three of us talked. We agreed that that night had been a one-time event, something we shouldn’t repeat. Part of me was disappointed at that; Jessica was a gorgeous 19 year-old with a perfect body, and I had loved watching Lauren control her, and command her obedience. But I knew it was for the best: after all, she was still my student for the rest of the semester, and we could both get in serious trouble if anyone at the university found out.

And so, we all settled back into our daily routines, trying to move on as if that night had never happened. The first few days were a little awkward; I could feel myself struggling to avoid even making eye contact with Jessica in class, and she seemed to be doing the same. But after a week or so went by, I relaxed, and she settled down to being her natural self, more outgoing in class. I noticed, to my satisfaction, that she seemed to remember my fetish for socks; what’s more, she even seemed to relish wearing socks I liked on days when our class met: she started sitting closer to the front of the room, and would dangle her shoes teasingly from her toes. It gave me a bit of a thrill to see this; while I was worried at first about her motives in doing this, she never said a word, and it didn’t seem to influence her class participation whatsoever. Everything was working out for the best, I thought.

I was musing about this whole affair one afternoon as I finished some grading. All the classes in my department had finished for the day, and the building was dead, leaving me plenty of time to myself. It occurred to me that I was really and truly lucky to have my mistress Lauren. She was wise far beyond her years—brilliant, really—and always knew how to manage situations. A 3-some between two students and a professor sounds like soap opera fodder, but she had arranged and run the whole thing extremely responsibly, avoiding almost any awkward after-effects. I could practically feel myself swooning as I thought about her – I was head over heels in love. And she knew it, and seemed for all the world to feel the exact same way.

I was shaken from my daydreaming by the sound of my phone ringing.

“Hi Derek,” Lauren’s voice oozed from the earpiece, “how’s your day going?”

“Fine, just finishing up actually. It’s pretty dead around here. Wanna get together for some dinner?”

“Sure, I’ll be over there in a little bit. Hey, listen: before I forget, I seem to have misplaced my watch. Did I leave it there, by any chance?”

“Umm....one sec, let me look.”

I rifled through the papers and other things on my desk, but found no watch. But then I opened my top drawer, and there it was, the chain peeking out from underneath some other papers that had somehow made their way on top of it.

“Yep, I found it.”

“Great!” she replied cheerfully. “Can you do me one more favor real quick? Since I don’t have it on me, could you look at it and tell me what time it is?”

“Yeah, no problem,” I replied without hesitation. My right hand was holding my phone, so I reached in with my left and picked it up by the chain. As I lifted it to raise the watch to my eye level, it tugged on the chain, bouncing slightly on the end. I stared at it, watching as the bouncing stopped and the watch simply dangled, swinging and spinning slightly.

“It’s...um....”

I stared at the watch, trying to make out the small hands, but they just seemed to get fuzzier, and the watch itself seemed to swing faster.

“It’s....”

back...and forth....I saw the watch swinging, and my eyes happily fixated. I could feel my mouth drop slightly open, lips relaxing into a lazy smile. Maybe I could allow myself another moment to just do that for a little while, I wondered to myself. I loved watching the watch swing.

“um...it’s...uh...”

I loved how it hypnotized me. So easily, so quickly...hypnotized, deeper and deeper...back and forth...deeper and deeper...I can’t resist...

I heard my mistress’s voice on the phone, buzzing in my ear, and I could almost feel it buzzing all throughout my body as well.

“It’s time to go into trance for me, isn’t it Derek?”

I swallowed eagerly and nodded in agreement, body awash in pleasurable feelings.

“Yes, Mistress.” I said softly, eyes still watching Lauren’s watch.

“Good boy. Now, just sit there and watch the watch until I get there. Take yourself nice and deep so I can play with you.”

“Yes, Mistress.” I repeated.

* * *

I have no idea how long I must have sat there, just swinging Lauren’s watch in front of my eyes. It swallowed all of my attention, all of my focus, all of my will. All I knew was the watch.

That is, until I felt my mistress’s breath in my ear. Her words had been reverberating in my head since moments after I picked up the watch, but they somehow suddenly felt more there, more present, more real. And I realized that she was next to me, murmuring into my ear. That feeling alone sent shivers down my spine. I had to fight my way back up to make out what she was saying; but as soon as I could make sense of the words, they sent me plummeting down even deeper.

The next thing I knew, I felt my Mistress’s pussy wrapped around my cock. I dimly realized I was no longer watching the watch; instead, my eyes were locked automatically on hers. It was like every sensation in my body suddenly turned on. I could feel her legs wrapped around me, ankles locked behind my waist, drawing me into her. I felt her arms on my shoulders, pulling me even closer, her nails digging sensually into my back. And then, I felt her tongue in my mouth, teasing and toying with my own as she kissed me.

Slowly, gently, sweetly, she guided my motions – coaxing my hips into long, slow strokes, penetrating her with the full length of my shaft each time. And with each stroke, I felt more alive, more aware, like a heavy fog covering my mind was slowly dissipating.

Gradually, I came to, drifting up out of trance more with each stroke of my cock into Lauren’s tight, wet pussy. Before I knew it, I was on the edge of cumming. I felt her voice in my ear:

“I love you, Derek,” she whispered. I found myself gazing straight into her eyes as she pulled her head back.

“I love you, Lauren,” I answered automatically, squeezing her tight as I orgasmed.

“Feeling more awake now?” she asked as we both caught our breath.

I nodded.

“You didn’t make me call you ‘Mistress’...” I said out loud, but as much to myself as to her.

She grinned and giggled.

“I know, I was trying something else. Don’t worry, darling, there’s plenty more time for me to dominate you, if that’s what turns you on. But right now I wanted us to do this as equals.” She frowned, and paused for a moment. Her brow furrowed, and she looked almost distraught. Clearly, she was upset of something that I did not understand.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“...I guess to make sure you weren’t just doing all this just because it’s what I told you to do.”

I took her hand, squeezing gently, comforting her.

“No, I wasn’t. I’m really crazy in love with you. I promise. Seriously, there’s no one else in the world who I could imagine being more crazy about – Scout’s honor,” I raised my right hand, jokingly.

“Even if I don’t hypnotize you?”

“Yes, even if you never hypnotize me again in my whole life.”

She just smiled back sweetly, her eyes filled with tender affection.

“Well, in that case,” she replied, “let’s go do something fun tonight.”

I stared back at her quizzically.

“You mean something more fun than having the girl of my dreams hypnotize me and make love to me in my office?”

Lauren laughed, sounding more confident already.

“Yes, more fun than that. I was thinking bowling.”

“Your wish is my command, mistress,” I teased back, sticking my tongue out at her.

We slowly got dressed and headed off for the night, both of us unable to hide our smiles all evening. I’ve never bowled so terribly in my life – Lauren teased me mercilessly all night long. And by the end of it, there was a trail of clothing scattered from my front door to the bed, where we made love again, me wide awake and both of us loving every second of it.

[End of chapter 16]