The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 2: Special instructions]

We left the classroom, and she followed me down the hall to my office. I unlocked the door, put my things down, and took the chair behind my desk. I gestured to the other chair across from it “please, have a seat.” She did. “So, what is it you’re confused about, Lauren?”

“Uh, well, so...” she stammered, then paused, “you don’t have any plans for this evening, right? I’m not interrupting anything?”

“No, you’re fine, don’t worry about it”, I replied genially.

“Ok, good.” She took off her glasses and looked at me. “So, I was wondering if you had any fetishes....do you?”

Hmm...was that a normal thing to ask? I guess it seemed like it. After all, it’s not like there was anything sexual going on here, so the university had nothing to worry about – this was just two adults speaking candidly.

“Uhh....yeah” I answered.

“I see. What are they?” she asked, more probingly.

“Well, one thing I fantasize about is the idea of a woman hypnotizing and seducing me...I dunno why, but the sheer thought of it has always turned me on”

“Oh, that’s so funny!” she replied, completely nonchalantly, “I fantasize about hypnosis too! What else do you fantasize about?”

“Um....” I blushed, preparing myself to divulge something I’d never told anyone other than my last ex-girlfriend. “Socks”, I finally uttered.

“Huh” she replied inquisitively. “Like, what kind of socks?”

“Uh...” I was at a loss for words as a bit of common sense returned to me. Here I was, with one of my students, feeling completely normal as I divulged to her my deepest darkest sexual secrets. Was this really okay? I guess so...

“Sporty women’s socks, I guess you could say? Like, ankle socks and quarter socks, mostly white.”

Lauren pulled her knee up to her chest, put her foot on the edge of my desk, and pulled up her jeans to allow me to see her socks.

“Y’mean, like these ones?” She asked, almost tauntingly.

“Yes.” I replied, blushing even more. “Exactly like those ones, in fact”

Lauren smiled. “Good.” she said, languidly, drawing the word out to watch me shiver.

“What about you?” I asked, trying to change the flow of the conversation back to something I could control.

“Oh, well,” she replied, totally matter-of-factly, “the thing that I really fantasize about most is being called Mistress”

“I see”, I said. Something about that word seemed immediately familiar. Somehow, the phrase ‘Mistress Lauren’ had a nice ring to it....

She went on: “You know what I really like about you, professor? You’re so honest with students. Like, I feel like I could talk to you about anything, and you’ll just look me in the eye and give me a level-headed answer, y’know?” She was looking at me differently now, somehow....like her eyes were just shining straight through me.

Then I heard something. Was that a finger snap? ”Sleep!

Something had happened, I knew that. My eyes were closed. And they felt very heavy all of a sudden, too heavy to open. And something else was there...what was it? Oh, right, Lauren’s voice. Mmmm...she has such a beautiful voice. But there’s something else to it, I think—it’s not just that she has a nice voice....Oh, that was it – it’s that I like what her voice does to me. I should thank her for pointing that out to me, I love this feeling and the way she sounds when she’s whispering in my ear like that....

* * *

...and then I was talking to Lauren again. I thought I must have completely zoned out, since I couldn’t remember what she had been saying.

“So, Lauren, what else did you need?”

“Oh, prof, I was wondering if you could do me a small favor.” She swung her feet up onto my desk, right in front of me. “Would you mind taking off my shoes? They’re too tight, and my feet are killing me.”

That’s a normal request, right? I scooted forward in my chair and started untying her converses. I could have sworn she moaned slightly as I eased her left sneaker off of her heel and pulled it off. She flexed and wiggled her toes as I did the same to her right shoe.

“Thank you, that feels so much better.”

I was glad my desk was there between us. I’ve always had a fetish for women’s ankle socks, and Lauren was wearing exactly the ones I liked. It was almost like she knew, and was trying to tease me....But that couldn’t be, she couldn’t possibly know that I have a sock fetish, let alone what kind of socks drive me wild.

“What do you think of my socks?” she asked, out of nowhere, scooting closer in her chair and putting her feet right in my hands on my desk. What on earth was going on here? It was like she could read my mind or something, and knew just what to ask to make me feel most off balance.

“Uh....” I had no idea what to say.

Lauren looked at me. “Am I making you hard?”

I swallowed. I guess I could tell her, right? After all, it was a student asking me a question, and I’m a teacher, it’s only right for me to answer her...

I nodded.

“Show me.” she said, simply. Was that an order, or a question?

I stood up slowly, from my chair, my desk no longer hiding the massive tent in my pants from my lovely student’s prying eyes.

“Nice” she said, and playfully rubbing me with her lovely sock-covered foot.

I looked down at what she was doing, my mind totally reeling in this completely unfamiliar situation.

“That’s making you get even harder, isn’t it?” She asked with a mischievous smile.

Another question, good – at least that was something I knew how to respond to. All I had to do was answer. I nodded again.

“You’ve fantasized about exactly this situation, haven’t you?” Lauren asked.

“Yes.”

“And thinking about it always makes you come, doesn’t it?” she asked.

“Yeah”, I managed to reply

“So, now that it’s real, and really happening to you, are you going to come?”

“Yes” I said, feeling more confident with this more familiar line of conversation.

She stopped rubbing me with her foot. What was wrong? Was that the wrong answer? I looked at her, pleading with my eyes.

“No”, she corrected. “You’re not going to come for me yet. Not until I tell you to.”

I swallowed hard, and blushed more.

“Do you understand?” she asked, pointedly.

“Yes.”

“Sit down” she said, somewhat forcefully. I complied.

“Good boy” Oooh....there was something about the way she said that – it sent shivers down my spine.

I looked up at her again, uncertain of what to do next. Those sapphire-blue eyes sparkled back at me.

SLEEP!

...and down I went.

* * *

I opened my eyes to the sight of Lauren’s slender and sexy midriff. She had moved from her chair across from me and was now sitting on my desk, her smiling eyes looking down at me deviously. And she had taken off her hoodie and T-shirt, allowing me to see her beautiful bare stomach, and arms, and shoulders. Mmm...everything about her was so amazingly beautiful.

I felt something on my leg, and glanced down at it. She was dangling her shapely sock-covered feet off the edge of the desk right next to me, her firm, sculpted calves resting on my leg as she innocuously crossed one ankle over the other. I felt my cock stiffen, and looked back up, marvelling at the truly exceptional student looking down at me me like a goddess.

“Um...” I started, not sure what I was trying to say.

“Welcome back” she replied. “How are you feeling?”

That was strange, I didn’t remember going anywhere. But, I was feeling great, actually – relaxed and mellow and very, very happy for some reason. “Good,” I answered.

“Good”, she said. “Listen, I just wanted to thank you again for meeting with me after class like this, it’s really nice of you.”

“Oh, it’s no problem”, I responded, “anything for a student. So, Lauren, what can I do for you?”

She put one finger on her chin, and looked up into space, pretending to ponder the question in great depth.

“Well,” she said, “I was wondering if you could do me a small favor. Please?”

That seemed reasonable. After all, she was a student asking me a question. It’s a teacher’s job to answer anything students ask, right? And I knew the answer to this question: “Yes”.

“Good boy” she murmured. I loved the sound of that phrase, the way she said it. It was so great that Lauren was comfortable enough with me to talk like that.

“Can you get down on your knees for me?” she asked sweetly

“Of course, no problem”. I pushed my chair back from my desk, and sank to my knees in front of it, then looked back up at Lauren.

“You would do anything for me, wouldn’t you, since I’m one of your students, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, absolutely”, I replied. Wow, it felt so good being able to answer her questions so effectively like that...

“Good boy”, she said. Oooh, there was that shiver again...

She continued: “Instead of calling me ‘Lauren’, could you call me ‘Mistress Lauren’ from now on?”

That seemed fine. “Yeah, of course”, I replied.

“Of course what?” She looked right at me, her eyes penetrating mine and pulling me in. She had such beautiful eyes...

“Of course, Mistress Lauren”, I clarified. It almost looked like she got chills when I said it....hmm...

“Good boy.” There was that shiver down my spine again, and this time a tingling in my cock too. I hoped she would say that again soon, I was starting to really like the way it felt.

“You know what a mistress is, right? You know what she does?”

I nodded. “A mistress is the female equivalent of a master—it’s a woman who controls someone else, like a slave” I answered.

“Good boy” Oooh. Wow, that felt amazing. “And what does a slave do, then?”

“A slave obeys commands from his mistress” I responded.

“Are you a slave?” she asked, those beautiful eyes penetrating me again.

This didn’t seem right, somehow. I thought the answer was going to be ‘yes’, but that didn’t seem to fit—I wasn’t a slave.....was I?

“No?", I replied, hesitantly.

Mistress Lauren held out her sock-covered foot just above my face. Just having that goddess’ beautiful foot so close to me was turning me on, and the fact that she was wearing exactly the socks that turn me on most only enhanced that. It was almost overwhelmingly erotic.

“Today, you told me that you have a fetish for socks, in fact, for exactly the kind of soft, smooth, white ankle-high sport socks I’m wearing today. I also found out that you have an extremely strong fetish for hypnosis, and that you can’t resist even the sheer thought of a dominant woman hypnotizing you. Right?”

Yes, that was all true. I nodded.

She went on: “And I used that to enrapture you and hypnotize you, and you couldn’t even try to fight me. You couldn’t resist any of the times I’ve hypnotized you this afternoon. You’re so easy to entrance, all I have to do is snap my fingers and tell you to sleep, and you just do it – you just collapse instantly. Isn’t that right?”

I paused to think about that. I could remember it all now—the first time in the classroom, Laura staring deep into my eyes, and feeling myself falling into them. And then her snapping her fingers, and feeling my body and mind drop completely into a deep trance. She had it, she was absolutely right. Wow, what a great student! “Yes”, I finally answered.

“So, if I were to tell you to sleep, you would. And when I told you to kneel, you did. Let’s try another example: kiss my foot.”

That sounded like an instruction, but her tone made it clear that it wasn’t a harsh order. She made it sound like it was just a fact. And it was, right? Certainly, I had been longing to kiss her feet for the whole semester, and now that she was telling me to, there was no reason I shouldn’t do it. I leaned forward and gently kissed her sole, loving the feeling of her foot covering my face as I did.

“Good boy” Oh god. Such a powerful effect that had.

“You obeyed me just then. See?” I looked up, into those deep blue eyes once more. I was starting to see. “Let’s try another example. Take off your clothes for me”

I don’t know if I consciously decided to comply, or if my body just obeyed her like it was on auto-pilot. One way or another, a moment later I was kneeling in front of her again, totally naked, my hard cock straining forward.

“Good boy” I somehow got even harder.

“Look into my eyes”.

I did. Those compelling ocean-blue orbs held me there, transfixed and mesmerized.

She continued her explanation, her voice subtly becoming more sultry, more seductive. “So, you see, you obey anything I ask. Isn’t that true?”

It did seem to be true, all right. I nodded.

“Say it,” she told me, “tell me who you obey.”

“I obey, Mistress Lauren.”

She snapped her fingers. Again

“I obey, Mistress Lauren.”

Again

“I obey, Mistress Lauren.”

Again

“I obey, Mistress Lauren.”

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, breaking the eye contact and releasing me from my paralysis. I noticed that her hand had somehow slid down her jeans, and she was rubbing her clit furiously. She brought her legs up to her chest, and slid her jeans off. I could see that her panties were soaked through.

She twisted slightly on my desk to face me more directly, and put one foot on each of my shoulders. Her eyes put me under their spell again, instantly.

She spoke again, the words coming irregularly between ragged breaths, her hips writhing as she continued touching herself.

“If you obey me, and I am your Mistress, then you are my slave. Tell me you are my slave.”

“I am your slave, Mistress Lauren.”

“Again” SNAP

“I am your slave, Mistress Lauren.”

Again

“I am your slave, Mistress Lauren.”

Again

“I am your slave, Mistress Lauren.”

I could see the orgasmic pleasure building up inside my new mistress. Her left foot slid down from my shoulder, across my chest, to my cock, and she moaned when she felt how hard I was.

“Grab your cock, slave. Start stroking yourself for me”

“Yes, Mistress Lauren” Her hips bucked when I said it.

“Do you want to come, slave?", she asked.

Oh god yes. “Please, mistress, please tell me to come, Mistress Lauren”

She gasped, moaned. Her eyes flashed open and looked down at me, filling my body and soul with obedient desire.

“Every stroke you take, I want you to tell me you obey me. And every time you say it, you get 10 times more aroused, to the point where you can’t even stand it anymore.”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”. She moaned and squirmed as I said it, clearly being more and more turned on by my calling her ‘mistress’. It was so incredibly hot that I needed to stroke faster, and faster, and faster.

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

She convulsed, the long-awaited orgasm washing over her completely. I kept stroking, obeying her command.

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

She was looking at me again, with those infinitely deep eyes...

And then she licked her lips. I could almost feel the tip of her tongue slide up the whole length of my cock.

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

“I obey you, Mistress Lauren”

She held up two fingers, ready to snap. “If you want me to let you come, you’re going to need to submit to me completely. Once you come, you will belong to me. Do you want to be mine, slave?”

I wasn’t sure. This seemed like serious stuff. I hesitated. Then those blue eyes flashed at me again, and I was lost.

“It doesn’t matter if you say yes or no. You couldn’t possibly resist me anyway. You couldn’t even try. You don’t even want to try. You just want to come, don’t you?”

“yes, Mistress Lauren”

She beckoned with one finger. I stood up, drawn in by her eyes and commanding presence. My mistress leaned in, and whispered in my ear as her soft fingers slid around my cock, controlling it completely.

“If you want to come, tell me you want to obey me”

Oh god, I wanted to. I wanted to come so badly, so incredibly badly. Did I want to obey her? This girl, this temptress who had been nothing more than my student until today was suddenly so much more. And she had actually hypnotized me, totally out of nowhere. I shivered as the realization hit me. She was in control now, not me. And I WANTED it that way.

“I want to obey you, Mistress Lauren.”

“Good boy!”

“COME!”

My cock erupted into her perfect hand as my mind dropped all the way down into her hypnotic eyes. The strongest orgasm of my life overcame me as she smiled devilishly.

“Mmm....You’re going to be a lot of fun”

What did that mean? I tried to start thinking about what this meant, but...wait, what did that look in her eye—?

SLEEP!

[End of chapter 2]