The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 21: Lauren’s Performance Review]

When I arrived at my office the next morning, I found the ‘new message’ light on my answering machine blinking. I pressed play, to listen to it while I unpacked my things to start the day.

“Hello professor Belton, this is Dean Einschlafern from CHARM calling about the issue we discussed last week. I have been considering the matter more since we spoke, and I think we need to meet again to discuss and re-assess Lauren Meyers’s research. Are you available today at 6:30? Please call my assistant, Tina, to confirm the time. Thank you.”

I called her office back, and confirmed the time for the appointment.

“Oh, wait, Professor Belton, there’s one more thing!” the secretary said just as I was hanging up.

“Oh? What?”

“There’s a note here in Dean Einschlafern’s schedule, but I’m afraid I don’t understand what it means. I’m supposed to tell you that when you come to the meeting, you should ‘bring the “trigger object” that you mentioned last week’. Do you know what that’s referring to, by any chance?”

“Yes, I know exactly what that means; I’ll bring it with me, it’s no problem. Thanks.”

The trigger object was Lauren’s pocketwatch, which happened to be in my coat pocket at that very moment. but what could Dr. Einschlafern want with it?

I didn’t have much time to think about that question, though, as I had a class to teach, and would be busy all day. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and went about my day, the whole time wondering what the meeting would be like.

I noticed that Jessica wasn’t in my class that afternoon. I briefly wondered where she was, but the hustle and bustle of teaching quickly distracted me from wondering about it.

* * *

I arrived at Dr. Einschlafern office early, anxious to get the meeting over with. I was greeted by a young woman with flaming red hair, clearly a student worker, sitting at a desk outside Dr. Einschlafern’s door.

“Hi, are you here for Dean Einschlafern?” she asked before I could approach the door to knock.

“Yes, I am.”

“Okay; do you have an appointment?” I nodded. “May I have your name please?”

“Professor Belton,” I replied. She scrutinized a schedule book on her desk for a moment.

“Ah, yes, okay, here you are. Do you have the trigger item she asked you to bring?”

“Yeah,” I replied, fishing Lauren’s watch out of my pocket.

“Okay, great! Please wait here for just a minute, I’ll see if she’s ready for you.”

I hadn’t expected the Dean to have her own waiting room; the area had been deserted the last time I was there. I sat down and twiddled my thumbs awkwardly while she paged Dr. Einschlafern on the intercom.

A moment later, the office door opened, and Dr. Einschlafern appeared. Tall, fit, and dark-haired, she had a commanding presence, and carried herself with an air to match. She was dressed conservatively, in a dark grey blazer. The skirt cut shorter than usual, though, a little above her knee: it seductively hinted at a more playful nature hidden underneath her work persona, not to mention giving me a great view of her legs and feet. Her black high-heels somehow made her seem taller than she was; even though we stood eye-to-eye, I instinctively felt I had to look up at her. She smiled welcomingly, and extended her hand to shake mine.

“Derek, thank you for coming on such short notice.” She gestured toward the door, then hesitated, turning to her assistant.

“Oh, Tina, this is the last appointment of the day, correct?”

“Yes, Dean Einschlafern.”

“Excellent. You can go home, then, I’ll close things up when I’m done. Have a good night.”

“Now, Derek, please, come into my office.”

As I stepped into the doorway, I saw the last thing I would’ve expected: it was Jessica, sitting in the recliner, at the far end of the dean’s office. Her body was limp, eyes closed; on the table next to her was a brass stand, supporting a spiral-printed disc. She made no reaction as I entered the room, her expression seeming blissfully unaware of anything happening around her.

What on earth had been going on before I got here?

I heard a sharp click as Dr. Einschlafern closed the door behind me, and then the room fell silent – unnaturally silent. The Doctor’s voice broke the still.

“Derek, I’m sorry if this comes as a surprise, but it’s absolutely necessary to have her here, for you and I to properly review Lauren’s research and the events it led to. Lauren will also be joining this meeting later, after you and I have had a chance to discuss more about what happened. Now, please sit.”

Reluctantly, I sat down in one of the two wooden guest chairs across the desk from the doctor.

“When we met before, you asked that we review Lauren’s ongoing hypnosis research in light of the events that happened last week, involving you, and Jessica Samuels, both subjects in Lauren’s research project. I have reviewed the evidence and the documents on file. Before you arrived, I also listened to Jessica’s description of what happened.”

The dean gestured to the recliner behind me; I turned around to glance again at Jessica, half-expecting her to react. But she only lay there, still blissfully hypnotized. I turned back to the dean, and found her eyes fixed on me already; the effect was slightly disconcerting, but brushed it off as simple one of her foreign speech mannerisms.

“Now, could you please tell us your side of the story?” she inquired.

I swallowed hard. This was going to be hard to talk about, and I felt strange doing so with Jessica sitting in earshot.

“Don’t worry,” the dean soothed, “Jessica can’t hear you right now. This matter is strictly confidential, and will not be reported to the university conduct office unless one of you two wants to file official charges.”

I gave the briefest description I could:

“Jessica came to my office and made sexual advances towards me. I repeatedly told her that her behaviour was unacceptable, and asked her to leave. She refused. Then, she used Lauren’s pocketwatch to hypnotize me. I tried to resist, but was unable to. Jessica then compelled me to have sexual intercourse with her. During that, I was able to take the pocketwatch from her, and use it to stop her from continuing. Then I had her wake up and go home.”

“I see,” Dr. Einschlafern replied when I was done. There was a long pause, as I watched her taking notes, the silence palpable. I was relieved when she finally looked up.

“And that was the end of it?” she asked.

I hesitated for a moment, wondering if I really needed to tell her what had happened since then, how I hypnotized and seduced Jessica in retaliation. Did she know? I had erased Jessica’s memory afterwards, but I didn’t really know what I was doing as a hypnotist. Was it possible that she had rejected the suggestion, and had just told the dean how I took advantage of her?

My heart began to race as I agonized internally; I needed to pick a story and stick to it, and not draw out the silence any longer to attract suspicion.

“Yes,” I answered, “I sent her home, and confiscated the watch for safekeeping.”

“I see,” the doctor replied. There was another pause as she took notes, the silence broken only by the scratching of her pen on the page, and the ticking of Lauren’s watch, clasped firmly in my nervous fist.

“So this is the watch, I suppose?” Dr. Einschlafern asked, pointing to my hand, which still held Lauren’s watch. “The one that caused this whole... ‘incident’, shall we say?”

“Yes, it is.” I affirmed.

“May I see it more closely?” she asked. I nodded, sliding it gently towards her across the desk, watching her slender fingers take hold of the end of the chain, as she examined the timepiece.

I saw what was about to happen next, saw it coming like it was all in slow motion, but it didn’t matter – it hit me like a ton of bricks all the same. She picked the watch up by the end of the chain, and it began to swing broadly as she raised it up. I knew as soon as it started to swing, my eyes would lock onto it and I wouldn’t be able to look away. I opened my mouth, trying to warn the dean how strongly I would react if she held it up, but it was too late – I barely managed a gasp before my breath caught in my throat. I could only stare, transfixed, as the watch dangled to and fro.

“And...how does it affect you when you see it?” Dr. Einschlafern asked simply.

“When I...see it swing...it– ... it hypnotizes me....” Eyes locked on the watch, and eyelids already fluttering, it was a struggle to put even that simple sentence together.

“Yes, I see.. And then what happens?” the dean pushed, her voice soft, but irresistible. The watch continued to swing, commanding my attention, my focus, my entire mind. My arms and legs already felt so heavy resting against the chair.

“Then I– ....I go into....uh.......trance.” , any my eyes drooped shut as I finished, my body automatically relaxing from head to toe.

“Hmmm...” I heard Dr. Einschlafern’s voice resonating through the air around the watch, my gaze still locked on it in my mind’s eye. “I see Lauren has conditioned you quite well, both of you. You’re very responsive. Now, just sit there and relax deeper. Yes, that’s it, just as you are doing already. Just let your eyes remain closed, and sleep, and allow me to tell you what is going to happen next...”

* * *

Voices, words, flowed around me, the sound seeming far away and inaccessible, like I was hearing from underwater. The best thing to do seemed to be just sinking down where I was. Yes, that felt very nice.

Then more words, questions, answers...I just kept sinking, feeling so glad that I didn’t need to consciously worry about what was going on, it seemed far too complicated for me to keep track of right now. All I wanted to do was drift, and happily that was all I needed to do now...

And then, like it was the next thing I knew, someone was counting upward.

“and 5, wide awake, coming completely out of trance now.” My eyes snapped open, and I looked around. I was still sitting in the chair in Dr. Einschlafern’s office, as before. But this time, Jessica was seated next to me, instead of in the recliner; her eyes fluttered sleepily.

And across the desk from us, in Dr. Einschlafern’s imposing black leather chair, sat Lauren. My heart nearly skipped a beat; it was the first time I had seen her since the disaster of last week. I simultaneously prayed and feared for her to notice me, to acknowledge me. But, she was thoroughly engrossed in conversation with the doctor, who stood beside her, seeming to tower over the desk.

“...And so the place where you erred was in making too strong a connection with the watch, for both of them. You saw how quickly and easily Derek went under with it; that’s a good result when it is you who is inducing your subject, but it creates a risk for other people to induce them just as easily. Or, nearly as easily. And, the suggestions of obedience you linked to the watch leave the subjects open for manipulation by anyone who has it. Observe.”

Dr. Einschlafern walked over to Jessica, standing right in front of her. She paused and looked at Lauren.

“Derek!” Lauren whispered, “close your eyes.” I let my eyelids drop shut. I heard a delicate clinking, the unmistakable sound of Lauren’s pocketwatch being dropped. From the corner of my eye, I saw Dr. Einschlafern’s elbow swinging gently.

“That’s it,” she coaxed, “go into a nice deep trance, Jessica. Now, when I count to 3, I want you to open your eyes, remaining deeply hypnotized. 1...2...3.”

I heard a rustle of clothing, and wondered what was going on. I opened my eyes for a better view, and was somewhat surprised that I could do so. Apparently I wasn’t the one being hypnotized now.

Dr. Einschlafern had the watch dangling in front of Jessica’s face; the blonde girl’s features were limp, she was clearly under.

“Now, Jessica,” the dean continued, “how do you feel about this watch when you’re in a trance?”

“It makes me obey...” the blonde co-ed murmured softly.

“What are you going to do right now, then?”

“Anything you tell me, Mistress.”

“Slap yourself hard in the face.” Jessica didn’t say a word, but her hand rose up and slapped her cheek, leaving a painful-looking red mark. She let out a pitiful whimper, but remained in her chair, eyes locked on the watch, rubbing her cheek tenderly with the same hand that had just slapped it.

Dr. Einschlafern turned back to Lauren.

“You see? She responds to anyone holding the watch as strongly as she responds to you directly.”

“Yeah...” Lauren replied, “I see.” She scribbled furiously in her notebook. Dr. Einschlafern turned back to Jessica, bringing the watch closer to her face.

“Jessica, feel the stinging sensation in your cheek fading away...all pain fading away, being replaced by bliss.” Jessica sighed calmly.

“Let’s give her a reward for being such a good sport,” Dr. Einschlafern said to Lauren.

Lauren nodded. “Jessie, orgasm now!” she commanded sharply.

I watched the blonde girl’s body begin to tremble, then shake violently, her hips bucking. She gasped, then moaned, then nearly screamed, and collapsed in her chair, panting. Dr. Einschlafern, seemingly oblivious to it all, just turned back to Lauren, the two leaning over her notebook.

“I suspect Derek’s case is exactly the same way,” I heard the dean tell her.

I swallowed hard in apprehension. But before I could think about was going to happen next, Lauren’s watch was hanging in my face, and I felt that oh so familiar drop. My eyes closed and I went even deeper.

“Open your eyes, Derek,” I heard Dr. Einschlafern’s voice instructing. I did so, and my gaze immediately locked upon Lauren’s watch.

“Does the watch make you feel obedient, Derek?”

“Yesss...” I sighed.

“Would you do anything I commanded right now?” the dean asked.

“I...I dunno...” I mumbled.

“Slap yourself in the face.” She said it quietly, simply, flatly.

“No...” I muttered defiantly.

“Slap yourself in the face,” the dean repeated, looking down at me intently.

“No.” I repeated back. Why should I hurt myself for no reason?

“Hmmm...interesting, his response is less strong. There must be something we’re missing. Do you know what it is?”

“It must be the arousal, the sexual stimulation, right?” Lauren asked her supervisor.

“I suspect so,” the dean replied. “Let’s change that variable, then.” She lowered the watch and leaned in towards Lauren, and the two conversed in hushed whispers for a moment.

“Derek,” Dr. Einschlafern called, the sound of her voice being directed at me drawing my gaze from her legs up to her face. “On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being completely asexual, and 10 being the absolute most sexually excited & most aroused you can possibly imagine being, what is your level of arousal right now?”

I looked her up and down, trying to assess myself. I had just been hypnotized, and the lingering after-excitement told me my number couldn’t be 1. And the doctor was somewhat attractive, to be honest...

“Three,” I muttered.

Dr. Einschlafern hopped up onto her desk, crossing one leg over the other.

“Jessica,” she called, “come here and kneel in front of me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Jessica replied, hastily complying with her orders.

“Unzip Derek’s pants.”

“Yes Mistress,” the blonde girl breathed, eagerly unzipping my fly.

“Now pull his penis out, so we can see it.”

Jessica reached in and wrapped her fingers around my cock, and pulled it free of my pants. She moaned as she held it, staring at the head, slowly squeezing and stroking my shaft as it began to get hard.

“Jessica, stop!” Dr. Einschlafern barked. “Come kneel in front of me once more.”

“Yes Mistress,” the hypnotized coed answered robotically.

“What is your level of arousal now, Derek?” the doctor asked, fixing me in her gaze.

“Four?” I blurted, unsure if it should be higher.

“Hmm....” Dr. Einschlafern murmured. “I thought that might have more of an effect...” she turned to Lauren. “He has a foot fetish, yes?”

“Yes,” Lauren affirmed.

Dr. Einschlafern wiggled her foot in front of Jessica’s face, her black high-heeled shoe dangling from her toes, inches from the blonde girl’s face.

“Jessica, take my shoe off, and worship my foot for Professor Belton’s enjoyment.”

“Yes Mistress,” Jessica uttered, gingerly removing the dean’s heel, and dutifully sliding her lips over her big toe. I watched her kiss, lick, and suck on every inch of the doctor’s foot, practically moaning in pleasure as she obeyed. Dr. Einschlafern’s eyes closed, her head rocked back; I could tell she was enjoying it. My cock twitched, starting to grow more engorged with arousal.

“Is that enough, Dr. Einschlafern?” Lauren asked.

“Ah, yes, right, perhaps it is,” the dean replied, sounding distracted, and almost disappointed. “You may stop now, Jessica.”

“Yes Mistress,” the blonde girl whispered. She sat back on her heels, staring intently at my cock, her hand busy between her thighs.

The doctor’s focus turned back to me now. I could practically feel her gaze running up and down my now throbbing erection.

“What is your level of arousal now, Derek?” she inquired, her voice lower, huskier than before.

“Uhh.....six?” I responded tentatively. I was very turned on, but somehow this still didn’t compare to what Lauren had done to me in the past.

“So, obviously you enjoyed watching that, Derek. Would you like to worship my foot now too?”

She stepped forward, and placed her bare foot on top of my thigh – tantalizingly close to my erection. It throbbed in response, as if reaching out for her toes.

“I...uh...I n—...uh...” I fumbled. “Nnoo,” I gasped out at last.

“That’s perfectly reasonable, I understand. But even if you aren’t going to do that, is it safe to say you are thinking about it now?”

I said nothing, staring at her bare toes. They were shapely and beautiful, with glossy black polish on the nails.

“Remember,” Dr. Einschlafern’s voice echoed around me, “this is just an exercise for scientific research. Your results will be kept strictly confidential, so please be honest. Now, are you sure you don’t have any desire to kiss my foot, or suck on my toes?”

“I....No- uh- I mean, yes, I...,” I answered, haltingly.

“You have some amount of desire to do so, but you also have some reluctance as well, which outweighs your desire. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“I see. What is your level of arousal at this moment, Derek?”

“Seven,” I whispered.

“Now, Derek, suppose you were offered an opportunity, right here, at this moment, to worship my foot. Would you accept it?”

“No.” I said shakily, trying to convince her, and trying almost as hard to convince myself. And trying above both of those to convince Mistress Lauren, to prove I wanted to be faithful to her.

“I see. And what if I did not offer, but instead simply instructed you to worship it? What then, hmmm?” She paused, looked me dead in the eye, and said, “Worship my foot, Derek.”

I looked into her eyes. Deep, soft, and brown, they were enticing and commanding at the same time. But as much as part of me longed to give in to them, another part of me felt empty, and wrong; they were not my Mistress’ eyes, and I knew they didn’t hold the same kind of power over me, except in my own imagination. I didn’t need to obey, and I knew I didn’t completely want to.

“N—...No!” I replied, steadfastly, tearing my gaze off of the dean and looking up at my Mistress Lauren across the desk. She seemed impossibly far away, and yet so close at the same time. As much as Dr. Einschlafern’s mind games were turning me on, Lauren was what I wanted more than anything else in the world.

“I love you Mistress,” I mouthed at her.

Good boy,” she whispered back, with a tight-lipped smile, before looking back at her advisor.

“Did you follow all of that, Lauren? You must not get distracted now, it is very important to document their reactions in full detail.”

“Yes, Dr. Einschlafern,” she answered somewhat timidly. The tone in her voice was so deferent, so different from what I was used to. For a second, I could almost imagine Lauren, herself, being deeply hypnotized, saying that phrase in response to the doctor. A split-second of that fantasy was enough to make my cock throb even harder.

“Derek, what is your level of arousal now?” The doctor leaned in close to me as she asked, looking down at me from just inches above my face – her body language seeming to convey the notion that she was right next to me, but still undeniably above me. Her fingertips stroked my cheek delicately, sending involuntary shivers down my spine, even as my whole body felt like it was tied to the chair.

“Eight,” I whispered, averting her gaze, my eyes coming to rest on her foot, resting there to avoid the temptation to get lost in her eyes.

“Slap yourself hard in the face now, Derek,” she urged softly.

“Nn-no!” I panted. “Please, nnoo...”

“Perhaps we should compromise, then. Kiss my foot.”

“No...” I whispered again, albeit less firmly. I could almost feel my mental resolve weakening, beginning to crack and buckle under the pressure.

I felt, rather than saw, the dean lean back, away from me.

“Lauren,” she said, “what is the best way to get him to a level of nine?”

“Socks,” my young mistress answered, “his foot fetish is really a sock fetish...he likes them in his face, it works extremely well.”

The doctor nodded.

“Jessica,” Dr. Einschlafern called; I watched the blonde girl’s attention shift instantly, obediently, from my cock to the tall hypnotist who stood above her.

“Please remove your shoes, and give me your socks.”

“Yes, mistress,” the girl replied absently.

My cock throbbed harder as I watched Jessica hastily pull off her running shoes and peel off her socks, submissively placing them in Dr. Einschlafern’s extended hand.

My heart was racing as the doctor leaned in toward me once more.

I could practically feel my eyes glazing over as she held a sock up in front of me.

“So, you have a fetish for socks as well, Derek. I see.”

I felt something soft, and warm brushing against my cheek. It was out of my field of view, but I knew instantly what it had to be – Jessie’s sporty white ankle sock.

I stared at the object dangling before my face. Or, tried to stare, rather – it was too close for my eyes to focus on. Having my fetish object so close, right in my face, presented so teasingly, felt simply overwhelming.

“Does having them against your face like this arouse you?” she asked quietly.

While I was struggling with the question, I felt a sock being pressed against my nose; I couldn’t help myself, and inhaled gently, almost nuzzling into it. My eyes closed reflexively in response to the dean’s touch; she gently caressed from one cheek to the other, her hand softly grazing my forehead, as the sock it held softly pushed my eyelids down.

“Yes....” I sighed, defeatedly.

Seemingly in response, a new sensation appeared, one that I knew also had to be due to the dean teasing me with Jessica’s socks.

I felt a soft sensation on my cock: it drew a slow, taunting line from the base of my balls, along the nerves on the underside of my shaft, and then circled around the head. And then, at last, it seemed to engulf the head, my whole cock quivering in response to this powerful sensation surrounding it.

I couldn’t help it: I moaned loudly, longing for something to release the pressure pent up in my rock-hard member. Mentally, I threw in the towel, and allowed myself to drift in the pleasure of those little touches. It was too late anyway...I couldn’t resist this, I might as well give up. I inhaled deeply, feeling the breath catch in my throat.

The feeling on my cock stopped suddenly.

“What is your level of arousal now, Derek?” the dean’s voice rang through my head like a bell.

“Nine,” I replied obediently, hoping it would make the caresses resume, and bring relief to my throbbing penis. It did not. Instead, I felt the sock pressing against my face being pulled away as well.

“Derek, open your eyes and look up here please,” dean Einschlafern instructed sharply.

My eyes responded before I could think about it; I looked up at her, and was greeted with the familiar sight of Lauren’s watch. Swinging mesmerisingly. So very mesmerisingly...

“Recall that I have Lauren’s pocketwatch, Derek. It hypnotizes you, you have told me this. And it also makes you feel extremely obedient, does it not?”

I think I nodded, but it was hard to know for sure. The one thing I did know was that I loved to watch the watch...especially the way it shines when it swings....back and forth....

“When you get so obedient, do you find it hard NOT to do what you are told?”

“Yesss,” I whispered, knowing deep down that it was completely true.

“The watch makes you become very obedient. Is that correct?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“You will do anything you’re told when you are watching the watch, isn’t that true?”

“Yes,” I sighed.

“What will happen if I tell you to do something now, Derek?”

“I will obey,” I sighed, harder, knowing full well that she was right, that I really couldn’t resist – not now, not like this.

“Derek, take hold of my foot,” the dean commanded. Sluggishly, my hands wrapped around the foot in my lap, gripping it firmly. In that instant, I desperately longed to press it against my throbbing shaft, but I did nothing, waiting for my next instruction.

“Lift it up.” I raised her foot from my lap, to my chest height. I was practically looking up along the dean’s leg as I watched the watch continue to swing. Any other man might have used that opportunity to sneak a peek up her skirt; as for me, my eyes were locked on the watch. It was simply out of the question to look anywhere else.”

“You will obey me now, Derek. Kiss my foot.”

Slowly, I felt my head moving forward, eyes straining to follow the watch as I bent forward and kissed the top of the dean’s foot, then lowered it back to my lap, secretly positioning it a little closer to my throbbing cock than it had been.

“Derek,” the doctor called once more. And, once more, my eyes flicked up toward her face, only to fixate on the watch, going back and forth, so irresistibly.

“You will obey, Derek. Slap yourself hard in the face now.”

Before I knew it, there was a stinging pain in my cheek. My eyes left the watch for only an instant as my head was shaken by the blow, but immediately settled back onto it. Confusedly, I realized that the stinging sensation was also somehow spreading to my left hand. But none of that mattered now, all I was interested in was the watch. The way it swayed, almost like it was dancing...

There was speaking, I think, but words that weren’t addressed to me. I just let them drift by, happily gazing at the watch.

“Kiss my foot again, Derek,” the dean’s voice commanded once more. And I knew that was suddenly the only thing I needed to do. Sluggishly, I raised her foot again, and softly kissed the top of it, right at the base of the toes. I set it back down in my lap, right next to my cock.

When I looked up, the watch was gone. Lazily, my eyes drifted down, and I guided them to rest on the doctor’s foot.

I kept on staring at that foot; it seemed right, since I had nothing else to do. It was planted on my lap so absent-mindedly, yet still so dominantly, mere centimeters from my cock, so hard it was sending out distress signals, throbbing and desperate for release. Lauren and the dean seemed not to notice, and were locked in eager discussion.

“...and so you see, even though he tried to resist me, he was not able to resist when I used the watch on him. He associates the watch with you, and he very much wants to obey you, and so he finds the watch impossible to resist. He obviously doesn’t feel a need to obey me per se, or he would have followed the suggestion the first time I gave it to him. But when he’s looking at your watch, he simply cannot help it,” the dean said.

“So you’re saying when he obeyed your commands, and Jessie’s before, it was because he just wanted to obey me?” Lauren asked.

“Precisely!” her advisor exclaimed, almost triumphantly.

“Wow....” Lauren looked at me, and flashed a smile—genuine, honest.

“Good boy,” she whispered under her breath.

And just like that, hearing those two simple words, I couldn’t help it anymore: my cock erupted, squirting a huge mess of hot, sticky cum all over my lap. And, all over Dr. Einschlafern’s bare foot, far up the side of her leg. Lauren giggled joyfully, covering her face with her hands. Jessica gasped and bit her lip, an orgasm quietly overtaking her, the hand between her thighs not even slowing down, her hips writhing furiously.

The dean just laughed nervously, blushing bright red.

“AAhaa...,” she said as she withdrew her foot from my crotch, and settled into the chair next to me, holding her jizz-covered foot in the air, afraid to put it down, and fumbling around to try to stop the cum from dripping off onto her expensive-looking shoes.

“Well, I suppose we should clean this up right away,” she stammered.

“Jessie,” Lauren called, still giggling, “Help Dr. Einschlafern with her mess.”

“Yes Mistress,” Jessica panted, turning to the dean. “May this slut clean the cum off your foot, please Mistress?”

I wouldn’t have thought it was possible, but the dean blushed even redder. I was surprised how suddenly her commanding, authoritarian air had given way to the awkward modesty of an academic.

“Er...I suppose so,” she mumbled. Jessica eagerly began lapping at her foot, licking and sucking the cum off, as if she were desperate not to miss even a single drop, whole body quivering with arousal. The doctor looked mortified, but did nothing to stop her.

“Hmm. This is not quite appropriate, but she’s enjoying it so much, I don’t really want to stop her. It does feel surprisingly nice, I must say...”

Lauren handed me some tissues from a box on the dean’s desk. I did my best to clean up the mess as the two psychologists shifted back into their academic discourse.

“...and so you see, even though he tried to resist me, he was not able to resist when I used the watch on him. He associates the watch with you, and he very much wants to obey you, and so he finds the watch insurmountable,” Dr. Einschlafern was saying.

“Yeah, I guess that makes perfect sense...” Lauren agreed.

“How reliant were you on the watch?” the dean asked her, “You did use other induction methods as well, if I remember correctly, yes?”

“With Derek, yes, I did. Less with Jessica, though; her inductions were all the watch, or triggered re-inductions.”

“Hmm. What’s puzzling is why Derek also made such strong connection to it, then. Do you have any idea why that might be?”

Lauren puzzled it over for a moment, staring off into space. She rolled her eyes as the answer occurred to her.

“Of course, I remember it now,” she exclaimed, “I had Jessica hold the watch once while I hypnotized Derek. I told him it would work when she held it too; but it was just part of an induction, I didn’t think it would stick like that...”

“Yes, well, that was a reckless decision!” the dean rebuked, “Don’t do that kind of thing again, or it can lead to the same types of situations it led to here. And you may not be so lucky with the consequences next time.”

“Yes, Dr. Einschlafern,” Lauren replied sheepishly.

“Good. Lesson learned. So: You did an excellent job conditioning your subjects, but made some mistakes in how you grounded and framed their suggestions. Be careful not to fall into those same traps in the future. The major mistake you made was having Jessica hypnotize Derek.

“Right, of course,” Lauren replied, excitedly writing down the advice.

“And a further matter,” the dean continued, “This is one of the problems with using sexual suggestions in your diagnostics. It’s a very interesting result you have, that apparently sexual arousal changes the subjects’ compliance thresholds. But, it also presents confounds, because common sense dictates that sexual stimulation has the same effect outside of trance as well.”

“But, overall, I must say you’ve shown exceptional promise, and I would like to have you continue here with the CHARM center for as long as you are willing. Obviously, this research is of sufficient quality to pass with honors. I just urge you to avoid this kind of experimental design in your future work. Don’t take it as a bad result, just do better next time. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Lauren replied again, smiling contentedly at the praise.

“So, I think everything is basically in order,” Dr. Einschlafern said; I was so engrossed in Lauren that I had nearly forgotten she was there. “Lauren, remove the watch-related suggestions from Derek as soon as possible, along with anything else that might be risky in the same way.

“What about Jessie?” my mistress asked.

The doctor’s face reddened. The blonde girl was taking a break, in order to to lick the cum off of her black leather heels, but quickly returned to working over the doctor’s succulent bare foot with her lips and tongue, orgasming again as we watched her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lauren bite her lower lip, and heard her stifle a gasp.

“I will take care of Jessica’s suggestions myself,” Dr. Einschlafern replied, “as soon as she is finished...ahem cleaning up in here. You may go.”

“Mmmmm thank you mistress,” Jessica panted between kisses.

We left, closing the door behind us. I heard a moan a moment later, and wondered if it had come from Jessica, or from Dr. Einschlafern.

Lauren turned to me, her attention pulling me out of my musing.

“Derek, I just want to say that I’m really really sorry for what I put you through with the watch. I went too far, and I lost sight of things. I’m not mad at you anymore, and I hope you’ll forgive me for it. I really want you back – not as a subject, especially since this project is officially over now, but back like the way things used to be.” She stepped in close to me, draping her arms around my neck and leaning in for a kiss.

I swallowed hard, mustering up the will for what I knew I needed to tell her before accepting her offer.

“Lauren, wait! There’s something I need to tell you.” She withdrew, and looked at me quizzically.

“After Jessie hypnotized me, I kind of...well, I used the watch on her, for the same purpose.”

I took a deep breath, expecting the worst. Lauren only smiled reassuringly.

“Of course, Derek, I know that. You already told me!” she responded with a grin, “Er....actually, I guess you might not remember, but we went over the whole story while you were under earlier tonight. And Jess told me too, for that matter, when we did the same thing with her before you got here.”

“Oh....” I replied, a little surprised. “And you’re not upset?”

“I sorta was, a little.” Lauren hesitated, and gazed down at her shoes. “But, honestly, I did the same thing with Jessie too.” Lauren giggled. “I love how your jaw drops like that, you horny little boy. But no, really, I triggered Jessie because needed a footrub, just to relax. Then, that got me thinking about you, and...well, one thing led to another, and I needed to let off some steam, and she was right there.” Lauren was the one blushing now.

“Anyway, besides,” she continued, “Jessie told us when she was under that she frickin’ loved what you did with her, so there’s really no harm done.”

“Oh. Uh...huh. Okay...” I almost couldn’t believe the whole story.

Lauren chuckled.

“Is that a confused look, or is your mind drifting off to fantasy land now?”

“Maybe a little of both,” I admitted.

And then I kissed her. The feeling of her soft, sweet lips on mine was heavenly.

“Well then maybe we’ll have to invite her over again some time then,” Lauren whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, and up my cock. Lauren squeezed it playfully and tucked it back into my pants. “Meanwhile, let’s put this away until later tonight.”

“So, we’re done here?” I asked.

“Yep,” she answered, eyes smiling giddily. “Now let’s go home, okay?”

“Perfect.”

[End of chapter 21]