The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 22: Unlearning an old lesson]

“Now, there’s just one thing we need to do before we can go hump like bunnies. I need to remove the suggestions that make you obey the watch. It’s a chore, I know, but it will involve me hypnotizing you. I hope that won’t make it too unbearable for you, Derek.”

“No ma’am,” I replied with a wink. “But, don’t you need the watch to do that?”

Lauren smiled wickedly, peering at me over the tops of her glasses.

“Oh, you adorable, silly boy. I don’t need my watch to hypnotize you, and I don’t need it to give you suggestions. I also don’t need it to remove them from you either.”

“Oh.” I fell quiet as she slowly approached me. I knew that what she said was true the instant she said it. And even if it wasn’t the case before then, it certainly was now.

“I mean, I’ve hypnotized you in lots of other ways before. Don’t tell me you don’t remember, sweetheart? I like my watch because it’s pretty, and I like the weight of it, the way it swings. But make no mistake: I absolutely don’t need it to put you under. Why, I could hypnotize you with anything I want, anything at all.” I was frozen in her eyes already.

“Here, you wanna see?” she asked. “I’ll show you right now.”

She broke eye contact, and that simple disruption alone set me reeling.

“Sit down on the couch, though. I’m gonna take you nice and deep, and we don’t want you falling over and hurting yourself, now do we?”

I shook my head, and sat down on the sofa. Lauren pulled a chair up, sitting in it, directly in front of me.

“Now,” she mused, “what shall we use first, hmmm? Do you wanna look into my eyes?” I did so as soon as she said it, and was caught off-guard when she looked away.

“Or I could swing my necklace in front of you...” She pulled it out from where it hung down below the top of her tank top, in the tantalizing space between her pert breasts. “But it’s just a string of beads, not a nice pendant to really catch your eye, so that’s no fun.... Now, I’ve got some lipstick in my bag, I think, maybe I could use that. But, I’m sure you’ve seen a zillion makeup inductions in videos on the internet, so that’s nothing new...”

She crossed one leg over the other, and stared up into space for a moment, stroking her chin and furrowing her brow as if deep in thought. I would have found it absolutely adorable, if I wasn’t so erotically fixated on her. And then, a short moment later, a sly grin spread across her features. Oh, how I would’ve died to know what she was thinking, scheming, planning.

“Hold out your hand,” she said at last, extending hers as if to shake.

‘An instant induction?’, I wondered to myself, staring at her hand, timidly grasping it.

“Derek,” she said, “look up here, look at my face, not my hand. My hand isn’t where the magic is, it’s really all in your mind; a hand is just a hand. I’m sure you’re wondering right now, thinking about all the different kinds of inductions you know about, your mind already more than a little wound-up, trying to guess which one is coming.”

I nodded; she smiled.

“And since I asked for your hand, maybe you think you have it narrowed down, huh? Maybe I’ll ask you to press down on my hand, and then you’ll know it’s an instant induction coming. Or maybe I won’t, and then you’ll start wondering if it’s maybe an Elman handshake? You’d start to watch for little sensations on your hand, the kind that might otherwise just slip right past your conscious senses? Those little touches that just guide your mind, so subtly, into a different rhythm, one that I’m controlling? Is that right, is that what you’re thinking now?”

I nodded again.

“Well I’m not doing any kind of handshake induction, Derek. At least not now. It’s not going to be anything off the list you just drew up in your head...”

She must’ve seen the confusion in my eyes.

“Hmmm... I guess I could use YOUR watch instead of mine. That could be fun, hmm?”

I looked down at my wrist; my wristwatch was gone. It was dangling between my face and Lauren’s. I hadn’t even felt her take it off. Grinning like a kid in a candy store, she set my watch on the coffee table, and placed my wrist on my thigh.

“Or maybe I’ll make you wait. The anticipation, the expectation, those might be almost enough to hypnotize you just on their own....”

I could feel my pulse speeding up, feel my eyes almost getting heavy already.

“Yeah, I think maybe I’m just gonna get comfortable before I put you under. I kinda like the suspense, it’s pretty fun sometimes. And besides, it’s not like you don’t love being teased, I know that.”

She giggled, and turned her attention away from me, untying her grey & pink puma sneaker, her motions deliberately at a snail’s pace, just to force me to wait.

No longer trapped in her focus like a deer in headlights, reality seemed to snap back into focus for me. I shook my head, closed my eyes and let out a sigh, the anticipation building as the excitement subsided.

“Or maybe I’ll use my shoe,” Lauren said suddenly. “Did you know that I can hypnotize you with just a shoe?”

When I looked back up, she wore that sly grin that always seemed to get to me. There, in the air before my eyes, Lauren was dangling the sneaker she had just removed, holding it by the tip of one long green lace as it wobbled to and fro. She giggled, that beautiful-as-a-bell sound that I knew so well.

“It’s just a sneaker. You know it doesn’t have any special, magic, hypnotic power, right? I mean, you wouldn’t normally think of a sneaker as a particularly hypnotic thing to look at. If I held it up like this, most people would just say ‘get that stinky thing out of my face!’. Just an ordinary, regular, everyday shoe. But already, your eyes are gazing at it pretty intently. And I haven’t even started to swing it yet. I wonder what’s gonna happen then? Let’s find out...”

The sneaker began to wobble in bigger and bigger arcs. My eyes naturally followed its swing.

“Mmhmm, just like I thought,” Lauren cooed, “if I swing it, your eyes follow. I can see them following it back and forth right now, with each swing. That’s interesting...it’s almost like your eyes are locked on it and you can’t look away. If that were true, then right now you would be doing exactly what you are doing right now. Your eyes are locked on it.”

She was absolutely right, I decided, as I thought about how hard it would be to look away. I felt the air draining from my lungs.

“...and just think, I still haven’t even mentioned my voice, haven’t said anything like ‘stare and hear nothing but my voice,’ or the usual types of phrases like that. But, even so, I can see how relaxed you’re getting, just from watching my shoe. It’s just a shoe, and all I did was hold it up and swing it, and already it has you halfway in a trance...”

She giggled again. Oh my, how I loved that sound...

“Or maybe it’s more than halfway — you kinda look a little more trancey than that,” she continued. “How long will it take for you to slip under, I wonder? I’m gonna count the next ten swings my shoe makes, and then we’ll see how you’re doing then. Ready?”

The shoe swung, waving awkwardly from side to side, spinning erratically from the lace Lauren held it by, the other lace dangling haphazardly below. It WAS really nothing more than a sneaker. But somehow, I didn’t really want to take my eyes off it all the same. They say all hypnosis is self hypnosis, right? Still, even if I was really just hypnotizing myself, it did feel very, very nice. How could I say no?

“10....” Lauren’s voice rang out softly.

Back and forth...

“9...”

“8...”

I never expected this, I realized, dimly.

“7...”

“6...”

“5...”

Deeper, deeper, deeper. I wanted to go deeper...

“4...”

“3...”

“2...”

Deeply hypnotized, that’s what I wanted, that’s how I wanted to be, nothing more.

“1...”

“Zero,” Lauren’s voice uttered softly. My eyes closed. Maybe it was on their own, or maybe I decided to do it. It didn’t matter, it just felt right for them to be that way. “That was ten swings, Derek. Tell me: are you hypnotized now?”

“Yess...” I breathed.

“Do you want to go deeper?”

“Yes.” Deeper, that sounded so nice... “Please...”

“Aww, I’ll take you deeper, Derek...of course I will. You don’t need to beg for that, at least not yet. Just open your eyes and wake up at the snap of my fingers...and the next time you go down, you’ll just go 10 times as deep...so quick, so easy, so wonderfully deep. Is that okay with you?”

“yeah...” I agreed eagerly.

“Gooood,” she purred, “now wake up, Derek.”

SNAP

“Wide awake!” Lauren was smiling at me; it made me do the same. “How was that?”

“Wow...uh, good?” I fumbled. “Surprising. I did not expect the shoe, I have to say.” We shared a laugh at that.

“Have you ever been hypnotized by a shoe before?”

“No,” I chucked. “Well, actually, now that I think about it, maybe. There was one time when you were in my class, during a test. You were just dipping your foot up and down, and I was watching, trying to catch a peek at your socks. And then when the first person finished, I realized I had kinda lost track of what was going on...”

“Damn!” Lauren exclaimed. “Wow, I’m good, apparently. I don’t even remember doing that at all, that was a total accident.” She chuckled again, blushing a little.

“Hey, accidents happen,” I replied.

“Indeed they do,” she said. “Speaking of which, I just want you to know, again, that I’m really sorry for what I let happen to you. I was irresponsible, and then I got mad and kinda lost sight of things. I feel bad, and I want to make it up to you, and never let anything like that happen again...” She wiped away a tear.

“Lauren,” I soothed, “I forgive you. It’s okay now, really.” She kissed me, and I pulled her close, holding her tight.

“I love you, Derek.”

“I love you too, Lauren.”

She sniffed a little, and smiled, wiping away one last tear as she sat back on the couch next to me.

“Now, you said you wanted to go deeper, didn’t you?”

I nodded, that familiar mix of anticipatory excitement and relaxation taking me over already.

“Let’s do that, then,” she said simply.

I watched as Lauren picked up my wristwatch from the table. It was a simple timepiece, with a brown leather band, and straightforward silver face.

“This time,” she said, her voice already taking on that sultry, dominant tone, “I’m gonna hypnotize you with your watch.”

She held it up in front of my face, her other hand on the back of my neck, stroking and caressing gently, in that one very sensitive spot that seemed to send the sensation all the way down my spine.

“It’s not a pocketwatch, it doesn’t have a chain, so I’m not going to swing it. But believe me, I can hypnotize you with it just the same. Watch the second hand, Derek. It ticks, ticks on and on, so monotonously, beat after beat, so repetitively. I’m sure a knowledgable subject like you recognizes that some of those characteristics make it very well suited to an induction. Maybe the way the hand just goes around and around in an endless circle even reminds you of a spiral...”

I could feel it working, feel myself starting to get lost in the soft, droning fabric of her voice, eyes getting so heavy as they followed the hand of the watch, my relaxation only enhanced by the gentle, soothing feeling of Lauren playing with my hair and massaging my scalp and neck.

“...there’s only one question, though — if the hand just keeps going around and around, how will you know when that final moment comes, the moment where you fully let go and slip under, deep deep deep. I know the answer to that, Derek. It’s very simple: I’m going to pick a number. And when that little second hand reaches that number, you won’t be able to stop it from happening, you’ll just drop, deep, falling like a stone...”

I sighed. It all felt so wonderful, it was getting hard to keep track of what she was telling me. My cock twitched slightly in approval of that knowledge, eager to know that I would soon be deeply entranced.

“The number is 23,” Lauren said at last. It sort of sent me into mental circles, wondering if I was alert enough to remember where 23 was on the clock, and remember it when it came.

And then my eyes were closed, and it didn’t matter any more.

“Are you hypnotized, Derek?”

“yeahhh....” I heard a voice sigh lazily.

“That was so easy, so easy for you to let me hypnotize you like that. It really was so easy, wasn’t it Derek?”

“...yeah...” I heard myself murmur.

“Your watch doesn’t hold any special power over you, Derek. No watch does. It doesn’t matter if it’s your watch, or my watch. We both want you to remember this well, so we’re going to bury it deep in your subconscious, where it will be safe.”

“You know what my pocketwatch looks like, right Derek? Picture it in your mind now.”

I saw the watch before me, crystal clear, like it was right there:the long, slender silver chain; the hypnotic spiral engraved on the silver cover; the way it gleamed and glistened when it was swung just so...

“Remember this for the future, Derek: My pocketwatch is just like your wristwatch. When I hypnotize you with my watch, the watch doesn’t control you — I do. My watch is like your watch, like any watch; they are tools, they have no control over you, only I do. You gave me this control over your mind, and I am very grateful that you surrendered it to me. I am very grateful that you surrendered so much control to me, so that I can play with your mind to make you happy, and to make both of us happy. You surrendered that control to me, not to any watch, or any other object. Do you understand?”

“...yes...” I whispered.

“Gooood boy...” her voice was like soft velvet, permeating my whole being.

She continued to speak for what seemed like some time, the words feeling like they were gently flowing through my head, making me feel safe and content. I gave up on following them, gave up trying to remember each little word, and just let her work her magic.

“Good boy,” she whispered in my ear, at last. I could practically feel her lips touching me, her breath warm on my cheek; the words sent echoes of pleasure bouncing throughout my mind. “Now I’m going to snap my fingers and wake you back up, and then we can play some more.”

SNAP

“Wide awake now! Welcome back, Derek.”

My eyes fluttered open, to the sight of Lauren’s loving yet playful smile. I yawned; she chuckled.

“There, now the hard work is all done, suggestion removed. My watch shouldn’t have any powerful effect on you in the future; unless of course it’s in my hand, that is...”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I said, and meant it. She kissed me again.

“I’m sorry, again,” Lauren said. “Seriously, if there’s anything I can do for you to make up for it, just tell me.”

“Coming back to me is enough, really,” I replied.

“Derek!” she cried, “You’re like the sweetest guy in the whole damn world, but seriously! I wanna give you something special and nice right now. Are you saying there’s really nothing you want to ask me to do for you? Or to you?”

“Uhh....” I mumbled awkwardly, trying to think of the sexiest thing I could imagine. I came up with nothing — anything I envisioned would pale in comparison to the fiendishly erotic fantasies Lauren had concocted off-hand in the past.

“Well, I like socks, and I like hypnosis, those are pretty much the only two buttons to push. Beyond that, just use your sexy little imagination.”

“Socks and hypnosis, that’s what you’re giving me to go on?” she pouted in exaggerated despair, and then perked up, one eyebrow cocked confidently. “I guess I can work with that.”

Without another word, she casually slid a finger in the cuff of her ankle sock, peeled it off of her foot, and held it before me, dangling from that one finger.

“What if I hypnotize you with my sock?” she asked quietly, matter-of-factly. “Would that excite you?”

I just nodded and gasped, my cock already pushing up a tent in my pants.

“So...that’s a yes?” she teased. Then her voice turned softer, silkier as she went on. “I wore these socks just for you, y’know. I didn’t know for sure what was going to happen when I saw you, but I was hoping you’d take me back, and we’d get to have some fun tonight. But even if that didn’t happen, wearing these socks makes me think of you, and that makes me feel sexy, and powerful, and confident, all of which I really needed today anyway.”

“But, more importantly,” she continued, “these are socks you’ve never seen me wear before. But I know you, I know your taste, and I know these socks are ones you’d particularly like, see. They’re just the right kind of socks to set your fetish off, aren’t they?”

I nodded, gaze fixed on the dangling sock as she continued to speak.

“Yes, I thought so. They’re just the right height for you, just up to the middle of my ankles. I know you love the way the cuffs fit so snugly around them — like they’re cradling, and pampering my feet. Just like you long to do. They’re also new socks, so they’re still soft, and smooth. You can tell just from looking that they would feel amazing pressed against your face. Plus, they’re your favorite color: white, except for this little pink logo under the toe. You wouldn’t even know it was there unless you were watching really closely. To see it otherwise would be hard. But, since you’ve got such a horny sock-fetish, I know you would be. Watching, that is. Staring. Unwilling to look away, in case you miss your chance to see all of those particular little details that you love so much, that drive you crazy for reasons no one understands.”

She was dead-on: I was staring, was watching very, very closely as she dangled the sock in front of my face. I just couldn’t help it. I strained to see the pink logo she described. Playfully, she pulled the sock away in response.

“Aww, you want a closer look? Well that’s just too bad, Derek. You’ll see more when I let you, Derek, not before. Don’t worry, you’ll see all the details later. I’ll give you a chance to look closer...eventually.”

My eyes darted from the sock to her eyes. She pouted in pretend sympathy.

“But if you really want to see that cute little logo under the toes, you’d better not look away. You wouldn’t want to miss your chance, would you Derek?”

Her eyes flashed wide at me, and I felt myself shaking my head in response. As my eyes flicked back to the sock dangling from her finger, I caught a glimpse of her brilliant smile from the corner of my eye.

“That’s right, you’d better not take your eyes off my sock...not for even a moment, because you never know when I’ll let you see that cute little pink logo that you’re suddenly so very desperately curious to see. I mean, it’s just a sock, you’ve probably seen socks thousands of times, at least. But you’ve never seen this one. And I know you want to see it, want to study it in excruciating detail. And so the fact that I’m stopping you from doing that must be excruciating too. It is pretty tantalizing, isn’t it, being forced to wait like this? To simply stare, to have no choice in the matter, to know that eventually you’ll get a peek at what you’re so desperate to see...when I let you.”

My cock twitched, knowing that each word that tumbled out of those perfect lips made her more and more right. I felt my heart beating faster in excitement, even as my face and arms and legs began to feel droopy and heavy. They didn’t matter right now, the only think I wanted was to focus on staring at the lovely white sock dangling from Mistress Lauren’s finger.

“How do you feel right now, Derek?”

I gasped...something. I’m not sure what it was meant to be, or how it actually came out, and it didn’t really matter. But whatever I said, it made Lauren giggle divinely.

“With some people, the best way to induce a trance is by tempting them with something they want, something that automatically captures their interest. You tempt them, and trade them what they want in exchange for their obedience and submission.” She paused; I waited, with bated breath.

“But that’s not you. You already want to obey. You’d give me your obedience in exchange for nothing more than my commands. So...tempting you? Well, that’s just FUN. I love teasing you, because I love what it does to you. The way your jaw slowly drops, and your eyes get all wide, kinda like they’re focused but vacant at the same time — mmm!, it’s just SO...so delicious, so exhilarating to know that I can do that to you so easily.”

“It’s like I have you wrapped around my finger, dangling helplessly in my control. Kinda like this cute little sock, that has you so fascinated...”

She waved her hand back and forth playfully. She had me fully transfixed, my whole body contorting just to keep my eyes locked on that little white sock. I soon found myself sliding out of my seat, shifting onto my knees on the floor to keep my gaze fixed on the sock as she dangled it farther away from the sofa. And then, dimly, the realization struck: In the blink of an eye, without lifting any more than a finger, she had me kneeling before her — and I wasn’t even in trance yet.

I was so fixated on her sock that her other foot completely blindsided me. One instant I was staring longingly, mesmerized; the next, everything went dark as Mistress Lauren pressed her foot against my face. I could feel the soft cotton of her sock on my skin. I thought about that little pink logo on her sock, the sight I had been straining, both mentally and physically, to see. And now, I was as close to that little pink logo as I could possibly be. It was pressing softly, gently, yet commandingly, against my face — and holding my eyes closed. The irony of that situation could not have been more tantalizing.

I nuzzled against my Mistress’s socked foot, the arousal escaping my mouth in a stifled gasp. My mind reeled, teetering on the brink of going into trance merely from the shock Lauren had just given to my unconscious mind.

“Sleep for me, Derek,” she whispered softly.

And down I went, sinking into perfect, soft, warm, pitch-black erotic bliss. I was on my knees before my goddess, worshipping her socks, deeply hypnotized and hopelessly aroused. It was heaven for me.

At Lauren’s gentle suggestion, I made the decision to lose myself in the pleasure I was feeling, and ignore the words she was now murmuring to my unconscious mind. She was right, it really would be fun to find those suggestions out later...such a nice surprise to look forward to...

[end of chapter 22]