The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 23: Stuck on repeat

When my eyes opened, I was sitting on the floor in front of my couch. I sat up, my grogginess letting me know that I must’ve been really deep in trance. Lauren stood in front of me, a few feet away. I looked her over, from head to toe, taking a moment to appreciate her beauty and my intense feelings for her. I noticed, to my curiosity, that she was wearing only one sock, the other foot was bare. She grinned, giddy. I realized then that my left hand felt strange; looking down at it, I discovered it had Lauren’s other sock clenched in it.

“I gave you that to hold on to for me, Derek. It only seemed fair — after all, I did say I’d let you study it as closely as you wanted.” She let out a small, mischievous, giggle. “Now you can see that little pink logo like I promised.”

I flipped the sock over, my curiosity at last satisfied by the sight of the logo I’d strained so hard to see—a small, stylized pink ‘C’. Somehow, the sock seemed so much less powerful now that it was separated from Lauren. But as I lifted it up for a closer view, I noticed that my cock was already hard.

Only then did I become aware that I was now completely naked.

“So...how does my sock smell, Derek?”

I pressed her sock to my nose, inhaling the aroma. It was mild, and not at all unappealing; just a slight hint of the sweet, almost strawberry-like, fragrance that Lauren always seemed to exude.

“You can stroke your cock for me, Derek, if you’d like to.” Lauren said softly.

She didn’t need to be forceful, or need to say it twice. My hand responded instantly, firmly gripping my engorged shaft.

“Mmmmm....” Lauren moaned, biting her lower lip. “I do so like to watch you stroke for me. It makes me feel like I have so much control over you...and over your cock. Don’t you agree?”

I didn’t know what to say; it made no sense to me.

“Um...I dunno...” I fumbled, instinctively eager to agree with her, but consciously disagreeing.

“Here, lemme show you,” she interrupted. “Freeze!”

I looked up at her, feeling the muscles in my neck becoming unresponsive, even as my head turned. “Feel every muscle in your body becoming completely stuck and immobile now“. And just like that, my arm’s furious stroking stopped. I was trapped there, kneeling before my mistress, my hand wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock. I couldn’t look down to see it, but I felt the head swelling and turning purple, desperate for release. Release that only Lauren controlled.

I tried to move, but all I could do was sit there, staring at Lauren’s midriff, my hand wrapped frustratingly around my cock. I felt a finger under my chin, as Mistress Lauren pulled my face up to look at hers. My own muscles stubbornly resisted the instructions I was giving them, but melted instantly in response to her touch. She could move me; I could not.

“Good boy,” Mistress Lauren said, stroking my cheek softly. She gently tugged on the sock I had pressed to my face. I felt it move, sliding across my face and through my fingers as she pulled it away; but my fingers, my hand, stayed locked right there, millimeters from my face. I was trapped in my own body — Lauren controlled it now, not me. She slipped it daintily back onto her foot.

Then Lauren’s eyes, large and unblinking, suddenly appeared before my own, seeming to completely fill my field of vision as she leaned over, her face so close to my own.

“Y’know what’s sexy to me?” She whispered. “Control.....mmm...and vulnerability...that’s part of why I find it so incredibly arousing the way you give yourself over to me so completely, so willingly.” Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw her hips buck ever so slightly.

“You like that part too, don’t you? You love that you can turn me on just by submitting?”

I tried to reply in the affirmative, but was unable to do so. I couldn’t even nod, much less speak.

Lauren smiled wickedly. “Aww, you can’t even respond,” she taunted. I felt her finger under my chin again, pushing my head up and down. “That’s right, nod your head yes,” she giggled. “You’re so obediently frozen...just the way I want you right now...”

And then she stepped out of my field of vision. I could hear noises, but couldn’t turn to look—my neck, still, stubbornly refused to move. She returned a moment later with an old-fashioned swinging-pendulum metronome, and set it on a table across the room, straight in front of me, at my eye level. She stepped in front of it, gazing directly at me with a naughty smile, her body starting to gyrate in time with the tick-tock sound of the metronome. I could feel the head of my cock swelling as she proceeded to slowly pull her shirt off. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my cock throbbing even harder as I watched her strip her pants off.

She slipped out of her bra, and tossed it at me playfully. It landed on my shoulder; I could feel it hang there, so tantalizingly out of my reach. Her steps in time with the movement, Lauren sauntered towards me, hips swaying, until she stood right in front of me. She was wearing nothing but one sock, and a red, lacy thong, which was right at my eye level. I could see they were almost wet already.

Still imprisoned in my own body, I watched her hook one thumb into her waistband, the suggestive motion of her hips continuing without interruption as she peeled her panties off. My eyes went wide as I saw her slide one finger into her hot pussy.

“Are you thinking about having your cock inside me yet, Derek?”

Unable to speak, I mustered all I could, a whimpering gasp.

“I’m pretty sure you are,” she said, “and I’m completely sure I am...but I wanna hear you say it.” She pressed two fingers against my lips. “When I snap my fingers, you’ll find that even though your whole body is frozen, you can speak normally.”

snap

“Ohhhh yes Mistress,” I gasped, “I want you so bad, please, please...” The hand around my cock quivered but refused to stroke. I heard Mistress Lauren gasp, her eyes going wide for an instant.

She lowered herself onto my lap; her arms draped around my neck, her long legs wrapped around my waist tightly, leaving her hot, wet slit pressing longingly against the underside of my cock. I could see the love and lust in her eyes.

“Why, Derek, it sounds like you’re begging. Do you like being made to beg?”

“Yes, Mistress, I love it....” I blurted out

“Goood...” she cooed into my ear, “because right now, what I want is to give you some pleasure. And not just because you deserve it, Derek, but also because I love controlling your arousal.”

I couldn’t help it; I moaned in desperation. She kissed and nibbled on my earlobe, her hips bucking into me, seemingly automatically.

“And I’ll tell you something else, Derek...when I control your arousal, my favorite thing to do is to increase it. See, it’s just such a thrill that with only a few words, I can turn your cock from soft to rock hard....like it is now...”

Her hips bucked into me again. This time, Lauren was the one who moaned.

“And once it’s rock-hard, I can also make it even harder...” she snapped her fingers, causing my cock to flex and twitch. The breath caught in my throat.

As I panted in pleasurable frustration, Lauren’s lips laid a trail of kisses along my neck and shoulder, then across my chest. Leaning back, she ran her hand from my shoulder, down the length of my arm, the the hand that was wrapped around my cock, white-knuckle tight.

“Let’s move this guy...I think it’s my turn to play with your cock now.” One by one, she uncurled each finger. My hand, the hand that I couldn’t so much as stroke, with was like putty in hers. She guided it around my back, wrapping my fingers around her sock-covered foot. She did the same with the other arm. “There, now you can touch my feet while I fuck you,” she said with a grin.

I felt completely vulnerable. My cock stuck up and out like a flagpole, and my arms were restrained behind my back, unable to protect it in any way. The sensation was intimidating but arousing at the same time, and sent shudders through my whole body.

Lauren, noticing my reaction, smiled again, disarmingly.

“I guess I could do anything I want with you right now, huh?” she asked.

“Yeah....” I breathed. My body was trembling almost as much as my cock.

I felt her hand sliding around my cock.

“Is that exciting for you, Derek?”

“Yesss...” I gasped.

Her facial expression softened.

“Do you still trust me, Derek?”

“Yes,” I responded immediately.

“Do you still love me?”

“Yes, Lauren,” I replied.

Her eyes teared up, and she kissed me hard on the lips.

“I love you too, Derek” she whispered, giving me another long, hard kiss. “So much.”

After one more passionate kiss, Lauren smiled, and paused.

“You didn’t call me ‘Mistress’ just now...”

“It didn’t seem right,” I responded.

“I agree. But now I’m curious: do you like calling me ‘Mistress’?”

“YES, Mistress!” I gasped. “It turns me on so much...”

“Wow, gooood!” she cooed excitedly, “I didn’t realize you enjoyed it THAT much...” her fingers tickled my balls, eliciting another gasp.

“Mmmm...” she moaned, “that gives me a fun idea....” She trailed off, leaned back, and stared off into space for a moment.

And then she looked directly into my eyes.

“You like it when I stare deep into your eyes and give you suggestions, don’t you Derek?”

“Yess...” I whispered.

“And you love obeying my suggestions, don’t you?”

“Yes....” Her eyes flashed wider, pulling my mind deeper.

“Good boy,” she cooed as a reward, the phrase giving me goosebumps.

“Between now and when I let you come, every time you hear me snap my fingers, you’re going to say, out loud, ‘I love you Mistress Lauren’. You will say it every time I snap my fingers, until the next time you come. Each and every time you say those words, your cock will throb even harder, growing more and more aroused, and more and more sensitive until you’re overwhelmed by the pleasure of the slightest touch. Is that understood?”

“Yes...” I whispered eagerly.

Lauren snapped her fingers.

“I love you Mistress Lauren!” I exclaimed. She bit her lip again, hips writhing against me.

“Again,” she said simply, and snapped.

“I love you Mistress Lauren!”

snap

“I love you Mistress Lauren!”

snap

“I love you Mistress Lauren!”

“Good boy! I can tell you’re enjoying yourself because your cock is throbbing against me every time you say that. You can feel that, can’t you, Derek?” snap

“I love you Mistress Lauren!” My cock was so hard it almost hurt, straining to push into Lauren’s hot, wet, pussy that was so teasingly close. She traced her fingers across my check, and in a circle around my temple. I heard her snap again with her other hand.

“I love you Mistress Lauren!”

She moaned, her gaze turning suddenly more intense, yet less commanding; her eyes were full of lust, not control.

“Let’s take care of this wonderful erection now.”

Lauren reached out of my field of view, and produced a condom. She ripped it open with her teeth, and hastily unrolled it only my cock.

Her deep blue eyes went wide as she plunged herself down onto my shaft, and then closed in ecstasy.

“Ohhhh goddd yessss....” she whispered under her breath, starting to ride me slowly and sensually.

I gasped too. Lauren clutched me ferociously, the nails of one hand digging into my back as she snapped her fingers with the other.

“I love you Mistress Lauren!”

“I love you Derek,” she moaned.

My cock was in absolute heaven. Lauren’s breathing had become as ragged and frantic as mine. The motion of her hips increased in intensity. I felt her teeth digging into my shoulder; not hard enough to cause pain, just enough to keep her from screaming too loud. But I wanted to hear her scream, wanted her to let that pent up energy surge out.

“Please...snap again Mistress...” I whispered, breathless. She quivered and moaned.

“Ohhhh Derek,” she husked into my hear, her breath hot against my skin. “As you wish...” She whispered, and snapped her fingers again.

“I love you Mistress Lauren!”

“I love you too, Derek,” she replied, her voice cracking in desperation. “I just want to make you feel good right now...as good as you can feel...you deserve it”

“It...it feels so good to obey...” I muttered.

Lauren practically shrieked, a cry of raw arousal triggered by pleasant surprise.

She leaned back, her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes as her body continued to bob up and down on my cock.

“Y’want me to do it again, Derek?”

“Oh yes Mistress, pleasse....” I pleaded. My cock felt electrified.

snap

“I love you Mistress Lauren,” I heard myself say.

“Are you ready for me to tell you to come yet, Derek?”

“Yes Mistress....oh yes, so ready to come for you, please....” I babbled, to aroused to think.

“Good boy...” she murmured tauntingly.

snap

“I love you Mistress Lauren!” I gasped again. I barely got the words out before her tongue was in my mouth.

She broke off the kiss, her head rocking back in pure bliss, legs squeezing tighter around my waist. I could feel her orgasm approaching, her pussy clenching tighter around my cock.

snap

“I love you Mistress Lauren!” Hearing that phrase pushed her over the edge.

“Ohhhh Derek I love you....unh...god...now come for me!!” she cried.

I obeyed.

[End of chapter 23]