The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 25: Repeating the course]

After Dr. Einschlafern, Lauren’s supervisor, and apparently one of the world’s foremost hypnosis researchers, tranced me and left me bewildered at the gym, I went back to my office and tried to go about the rest of the day as normal. It was hard, to say the least. Whenever I tried to focus on anything useful, my brain kept circling back to what the good Doctor had done to me this morning. Clearly, she had tranced me. And she’d made me rub her feet, which, obviously, I enjoyed. But what was the motive lurking behind it? I couldn’t muster even the foggiest idea. But the fact that she had established such strong rapport, and dropped me so deeply, so easily, apparently on nothing more than a whim was undeniably exciting. I kept replaying the scene in my head, I couldn’t help it, and my cock twitched and stirred a little more each time. Without thinking, my hand found its way to my groin, gently stimulating it through my slacks as I watched her take me down again and again in my mind’s eye.

And then, without warning, I was roused from my distraction by a timid knock at my door – the tell-tale sound of a student with a question.

“Yes, it’s open, come in,” I called out, trying to sound natural.

To my chagrin, it was Jessica. This was turning out to be a day of strangely coincidental encounters.

“Hi, uh, professor,” she said, haltingly.

“Hello,” I replied cautiously.

Before I even realized it, my eyes had flicked down, taking her in. She wore a turquoise v-neck t-shirt that stretched to cover her cleavage, and a pair of tight denim capris. And black & red running shoes, complete with ankle-high socks – white, with a pink swoosh logo on the side. Somehow her athletic figure had grown all the more appealing to me now that I knew exactly what she looked like under her clothes. My cock started to stir, even as the hair on the back of my neck raised in alarm.

“What brings you in today?”

“Um...” she said, staring at her feet awkwardly, then back up at me.

“Oh, sorry, I, um, wasn’t—” the words fell out of her mouth in a jumble. “I mean, uh, nothing like that. I just had a question about the homework.”

“Of course, right.” The tension was palpable. I couldn’t help but recall the last time she’d been in the room. The scene flashed before my mind’s eye: Jessica’s breasts bouncing in my face as she fucked me, right in the chair I was sitting in, her mind blissfully empty and her body furiously assaulting my cock.

Both of us did a double take. She was apparently trying just as hard to shake off the memory as I was. I was relieved as she sat down, my desk and the backpack in her lap now mercifully hiding her body from my view.

In what felt like a monumental act of sheer will, I pulled my mind out of the gutter and focused helping her with the course material.

It took about 45 minutes to sort out Jessica’s questions about the assignment and readings.

“Thanks, professor,” she said at last, standing up to leave. “You’re right, this stuff isn’t really that hard when you look at it from the right angle. I guess you learn something useful every day!” she smiled politely.

“Well, yes, that’s the idea – it is a university, after all.“

She giggled softly.

“Yeah, of course. Also...” she paused a moment, as if gathering her thoughts. “Thanks for not making this super awkward.”

“This? Which?”

“Your class, I mean. Like, I know the last time I came to your office things took a really different turn.”

“And the time before that.”

“Yes, and that time too.” She blushed, looking at her feet. I found myself doing the same. She was shifting awkwardly from foot to foot, clearly nervous.

“And while that was pretty exciting, I know it wasn’t okay for me to do what I did. Just...I’m sorry.”

I looked down, unsure what to say.

“Well, uh, apology accepted. No, actually, I should be the one apologizing.”

Her eyes took on a faraway tilt, her face reddened a little, and she bit her lower lip.

“No. Definitely you should not be sorry. That was...like, something straight from a fantasy. I almost wanted to ask Lauren if she could, like, make it happen again sometime, some how...”

There was an awkward silence. I wonder if she realized she had stepped a little too far. I broke eye contact before she did. My gaze wandered around, avoiding hers, then naturally came to rest on her feet. She was fidgeting, pulling at the heel of one shoe with the toe of the other. She must’ve noticed me looking.

“Y’know, since that one night, I’ve never thought about socks the same way again. They used to be just like a random little thing, I never realized anyone could find them sexy. But now that I do...now it’s like, a thing. I can’t put them on without it making me think of you.“

“I see.” I had no idea how to respond to that.

“Um, so, do I need to like avoid wearing them in your class? I don’t wanna be like a distraction or whatever...I mean, if you don’t want me to be...”

At that very moment, her heel popped out of her sneaker, and she lost her balance for a second. I honestly couldn’t tell if she was actually trying to flirt with me, or tease me, or just proverbially had her foot in her mouth. Either way, she flushed, then sheepishly sat down to put her shoe back on.

“Don’t worry about it. If you want to wear socks, wear socks. I certainly won’t mind one bit.”

“Okay, cool. Thanks, Derek.” She winked at me. winked? “It’s kind of exciting to wear them and know that it makes someone think about me like that. Like, it just makes me feel...I dunno, kind of fuzzy and giddy inside. Like I don’t need to show a lot of skin for someone to think I’m attractive.“

“Uh...well, good, I guess.”

“Yeah.” She smiled. “Anyway, see you in class, or else in here the next time I get confused.”

“Sure thing.”

She smiled and turned to go, a spring in her step. I would be lying if I said I didn’t scoot my chair over a little just to get a better view of her walking away down the hall.

* * *

After Jessica’s visit, I gave up on getting much else done at the office. Mid-afternoon rolled around and Lauren texted me, inviting me to meet her at her favorite coffee shop. I was quick to agree, eager for a change of scenery to help me stop daydreaming.

“Hey baby! How’s your day going?” she asked with a smile as I joined her at her usual table in the back corner.

“Uh, kind of weird so far, honestly.”

I told her what had happened that morning – that I’d run into her supervisor, Dr. Einschlafern, at the gym, and that she had hypnotized me into rubbing her feet. And then explained how earlier that afternoon, Jessica had come to my office, and we had an awkward moment of conversation about her wearing socks just for me.

“My oh my. So this is turning into one super sock-filled day for you, huh?” she teased.

“So you’re not, like, upset or worried at all?” I asked, surprised by her levity.

“No,” she said simply. “Is that weird? Like, should I be jealous or something?”

“I dunno. I guess not. I’m totally yours, there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Good.” She flashed a brilliant smile. “And I’m yours too.”

“Good.” We just smiled at each other for a moment. Very mushy.

“So, sorry to pile on, but this seems like the right time to mention that I got some cute new socks today.”

“Oh. Is that a fact?”

“It is. And another fact is that I’m wearing them right now. I think you’ll really like them. Would you like to see?”

“You don’t even need to ask to know the answer to that.”

“No, I don’t,” she grinned mischievously, “but I love those kinds of questions. Particularly the effect they have on you. So be a good boy and answer it for me.”

“Well, yes, I would like to see.”

“Good.”

“So...are you going to show me?”

“Yes, of course. But not here, not now. I wouldn’t want you to get too riled up and lose control.” She winked, in complete absence of subtlety.

“Besides, I have work to do. And so do you. We’ll take care of other stuff later, okay?”

We sat together quietly for maybe another 20 minutes. She was busy studying, with her headphones in. I was responding to emails on my laptop. Well, trying to, anyway. Lauren crossed her legs, and I knew with the angle the cuff of her jeans fell at that if she kept fidgeting with her foot, I would get a chance to see those cute socks she had on. It was distracting, to say the least. I tried to rally, and wrote a few words at a time, but each time I did, my imagination and that tantalizing sidelong glimpse of her foot under the table pulled me off course.

“Derek,” she said at last.

“Yes?”

“You keep looking at my feet.”

“Oh...um...sorry...” I trailed off, sheepishly.

“Relax, silly, I don’t mind. I just wanted to point it out to you.

I sent off a few more emails, but was too restless to get much done.

Derek.“

“What?”

“You’re doing it again.”

“Sorry, I’m not trying to.”

“I know. It’s partly my fault for wearing cute sneakers and cute socks, I guess. It’s just hard not to want to sneak peeks at them, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, kinda. Anyway, sorry, I should stop...”

“Yes, you should. But you won’t, of course.”

“I won’t?”

“That’s right. It’s too hard to stop.”

“I should look away.”

“No, you shouldn’t.” what?

“...I shouldn’t?”

“No. Because now that you’ve indulged that urge to stare, it isn’t going to stop any time soon. If you look away, the instant you do, you’ll just want to fix your eyes on them again, even more strongly than you do right now. And then it’ll be even harder not to stare.”

My gaze darted up to meet hers.

“See what I mean?” she asked, a knowing smile on her lips.

Without realizing, an instant later, my eyes were back on her feet.

“Yeah,” I answered, half breathless. It amazed me how easily and effortless it was for her to captivate me.

“I can tell this is going to be disruptive, it’s going to make it impossible for you to focus on anything. Anything else besides my feet, that is. Maybe I should take my shoes and socks off?”

As she continued to speak, Lauren pressed on the heel of one sneaker with the toe of the other, pushing it off almost agonizingly slowly, so that each moment I stared allowed me to see a millimeter more of those teasing socks.

“That way you wouldn’t be so tempted to stare at my feet. Of course, then you’d have to watch me untie my sneakers, and take them off, and then you’d just be left staring at my feet in just my socks while I took those off, and that would only be even more of a temptation for you to stare. And, like, I could take them off quickly, so you might only be staring at my socks for just a moment. But I know you, you’ll just sit there replaying that one moment in your head over and over again. And besides, taking my socks off doesn’t make them go away. It just means I’d have to put them someplace else. They would still be there tempting you. You would just have to look somewhere else instead. And it might change what you’re fantasizing about while you do it. Like, if I were to take my socks off too, and you watched me take them off, then you might start to think about all the things I could do after that. I mean, because your mind is stuck constructing a delicious little fantasy, and because you love socks, then if I took them off, it would have to be for a reason. But what reason would it be? You’d find yourself unable to stop from wondering, and that would get you started thinking about the ways I could still use those socks to blow your mind, only after I took them off. For example, you might start imagining me taking one of them and wrapping it around your cock, and twisting it ever so slightly with each stroke up and down, so that each stroke makes you feel that sock around you. And that would make you think about how that sock was wrapped around you, like my hand, and then each stroke would make you think about it again, a little more, and that would be so exquisite because you would get to feel me guiding your thoughts, guiding your mind, directing it in the way I choose, without even saying a word, just by touching you with that sock. And while that’s just one example, I know it’s too thrilling an image for you to just push it out of your head and go on to the next example. And so that image is just going to stay there, and make you hornier and hornier, while you helplessly fantasize about me playing with your cock, and using that to play with your mind, blissfully lost in that daydream, not thinking about how I’m already doing both of those things right now with just my voice.“

And just like that, she had brought me to the edge of trance, and the edge of orgasm, in what seemed like the blink of an eye. I noticed how slack my jaw had become, how my mouth hung loosely open. I could almost feel how glassy and vacant my own eyes must look. I was hanging on her every word.

“I think we need to go home now, Derek. Don’t you agree?”

I just nodded, stunned.

Without another word, she closed her book, slipped it into her bag, got up, and walked towards the door. I did a double take, then hastily followed.

* * *

The instant I opened the door to my place, she had her lips against mine, and practically climbed me like a ladder, her legs finding their way around my waist, fingers searching out the buttons of my shirt. We crashed through into the bedroom collapsed in a heap on the bed.

“So I guess you really wanna see these new socks, huh?” she murmured in my ear, nibbling my earlobe.

“Uh, yeah, you could say that.”

“Mmmm...I’m not sure I should let you, though.”

“Try and stop me,” I countered, reaching behind my back, feeling for her foot, ready to pull her shoe off.

“Okay,” she replied with a giggle. “Freeze.”

She tapped me on the forehead, and I knew I had lost the battle. My body stiffened, locked up, and crumpled helplessly on top of hers.

She extracted herself from underneath me, and hopped off the bed. I heard rustling clothes. From the corner of my eye, I caught a brief glimpse of her bare knee, then her black bra falling to the floor. She was stripping, and not letting me watch.

And then I felt her fingers, gently caressing the back of my neck.

“Relax,” she whispered, “Relax, relax.”

My frozen arms and legs seemed to melt. Without any instruction from me, my body went from an awkward leaning half-crouch to lying spread eagle on my stomach on the bed.

I felt warm skin on my back, as she straddled me. Her hands ran through my hair, then began to massage my shoulders.

“My poor, helpless, dear,” she cooed, “You just had to challenge me. I do love a challenge. And I love to win even more. Especially when winning means playing with you. And I think when it does, then you actually like to lose to me. Even if it means I’m sitting here in my cute little socks, so close to you, and you don’t get to see them.“

She wiggled her toes. I felt soft cotton against my sides.

“Oh, and I could even take one of them off...” she reached down, and I felt her fingers peeling the sock over her heel and off. A moment later, I felt soft warm cotton delicately caressing my cheek. My cock surged and struggled against the bed beneath me. But even straining my eyes, all I could see was a lock of Lauren’s hair draped over the edge of her shoulder.

“And I could tease you with it so...so...so....agonizingly. And you can’t do a thing but surrender and let me have my way with you. Isn’t that right?“

Of course it was. But my still-frozen tongue wouldn’t respond. Nor could it move to remind her of that.

“Speak,” she said, tapping my nose with her finger.

“Yes Mistress!” I blurted out.

“Ohhhh Good Boy!” she sighed.

My cock throbbed a little, as it always did when she said those words.

“Fine, I’ll let you see them...” She paused, and her face abruptly shifted from playful to dominant. “When you make me come.”

I watched her finger trace a line from her eyes to mine, and then to her clit, directly in front of me.

“Is that understood, Derek?”

“Yes, Mistress!” I moaned.

“Good boy,” she cooed. “Now, unfreeze!”

She snapped her fingers, and I went to work with my tongue. My duty was crystal clear, and I was eager to serve. The little gasps and moans I could get her to elicit, and the feeling of her heels digging into my back, spurred me to work harder, even as my cock stiffened more and more with each passing moment, each minuscule thrust of her hips. At last I felt her trembling grow to a crescendo, felt her back arch, felt her toes curl as she clenched her legs against me. I heard the breath catch in her throat. There it was. The orgasm she had commanded. She let out a soft, contented, cry, and went almost limp.

“Oh, Derek,” she panted, catching her breath as she gently pushed my head back. ”God you’re good at that. And fuck, I really, really needed it today.“

“Thank you Mistress.”

“No, thank you. And in just a minute, I’ll thank you for that wonderful cock inside me.“

She had to stretch to reach the drawer of the nightstand, and fumbled around for a condom inside, then fixed me with her eyes again as she tore into it.

“Up. On your knees, boy.”

I quickly complied, kneeling between her legs on the bed.

“Eyes on mine, that’s right,” she cooed. “I just love looking into your eyes, you seem to get so lost, so easily...And then you always get this kind of captivated look on your face, it’s just so exquisite.”

She grinned again, that devilish smile. The feeling of falling into her eyes was so palpable I had to stop myself from losing my balance and falling forward.

“Do something for me, would you, Derek? Look up.”

“Up?”

“Yes, up. At the ceiling. Pick a spot and stare at it for me.”

I didn’t know what she was planning, and I didn’t care. I did what she asked.

“And now freeze for me again!” she said, snapping her fingers.

She was toying with me. I felt her fingers softly cradle my balls, then play down the length of my shaft. It twitched in response. I heard her stifle a gasp this time.

“It’s such a rush seeing you get so hard for me,” she said, snapping her fingers on the word ‘hard’. My whole body trembled. I felt her slip the condom over my throbbing head, and slowly roll it down.

“Ooh, and I just know that you would be totally out of control horny right now....if you weren’t so totally under my control. Isn’t that right?”

A shiver ran down my spine, but my mouth refused to answer without her command.

“Speak,” she said at last, a moment later.

“Yes Mistress!” I belted out, and let out a groan.

“Mmm yes, good boy!” she praised. “And now for your reward.” I felt her place one socked foot firmly on my chest, then the other.

“Now fuck me, Derek. Unfreeze.”

My head snapped back down, and inside of an instant, my cock found its way into the familiar yet exquisite welcoming wetness of her pussy. She moaned, her head rocking back, and I felt her squeeze around my shaft ever so slightly. Her socked toes teasingly stroked my cheek, then found their way to my lips for me to kiss, as I plunged my cock into her, over and over, harder and harder. I was in heaven, doing my best to make her feel just the same.

* * *

The rest of the evening was relaxed. Cuddling, then some take out pizza, then a movie on TV while I massaged her feet in her cute new socks. (They were white with cushy soles, purple reinforced pads at the heel and toe, and a blue stripe up the side. Quite nice, in my view.)

And then we got to chatting. I don’t know how it came up, but one way or another we ended up talking about our encounter with her roommate a few months earlier.

“Sorry, it’s just...I had this memory stuck in my head, I just couldn’t get rid of it. From that night that we spent together with Jessie. Dropping her, then using her to take you down, it was just...such a rush. I tried not to think about it, but then the scene just kept playing over and over in my head, that feeling of control as I put her under, watching you fall too.”

“What are you saying?”

“I dunno.” She looked tense. “I think I wanna do it again. Is that okay?”

“Um...wow...I really don’t know what to say.”

“Look, I understand if you’re jealous, that’s natural. And you don’t need to be jealous. I don’t wanna be with Jessie, I wanna be with you. You’re the one I love. But from everything people tell me, everything I see on TV and stuff, it seems like college is the one time in your life where you get to do this kind of crazy shit, and it doesn’t fuck you over. So as long as the opportunity is there, I feel like I need to take it. IF you’re okay with it, that is.“

“So, you’re, like, asking me for permission to seduce your roommate?”

“No, she’s still seduced from before. She’s got a wild streak, she’d jump into bed with us again in a heartbeat without much persuading.”

“Um...I don’t know what to say, honestly.”

“I’ll make it worth your while.” She winked.

“You make everything worth my while.“

“Awwww,” she blushed and smiled. “You’re so sweet sometimes. But I mean it, if you are okay to do this, I will make it extra worth-while. Like, a double dose of socks or something.”

“That’s your way of sweetening the pot?”

“Well, I can already guarantee you there’s going to be a double dose of hypnosis. I just haven’t decided if I’m going to put you both under at the same time, or maybe try something else.”

“Like?”

“Like freeze you in place make you watch me take her down, so you can watch her eyes slowly get all glassy, hear her murmur ‘Yes, Mistress, deeper’ other little things like that.”

The picture she was painting in my head was almost too tantalizing to resist. Part of me still wanted to say no, but my stiffening cock ached

“Fine,” I groaned. “I’m in. But only as long as you don’t use your powers of persuasion on Jess to get her to agree to it. That’s a line that can’t be crossed. I want to be there when you ask her, and see for myself that she’s okay with it.”

“Of course, silly, whatever it takes!” She giggled excitedly and leaned in for a kiss. “God this is going to be so fun.”

“You’re trouble, you know that?”

“Of course I am, but you love me even more because of it.”

“Yeah, I do.” She smiled, like a giddy schoolgirl with a devious plan.

“Good boy. Now, why don’t you help me think up some fun suggestions for us all to play with together.” She fixed her gaze on me, and I was like a deer in headlights.

“Um...isn’t that more of your forte?”

“Nonsense, you’re really creative, Derek, and you’re actually really good at coming up with these things.”

“I am?”

“Mm-hmm.” She nodded smugly. “You’re just a little shy about sharing all those little fantasies. But don’t worry, I can take care of that. It just takes a little coaxing to get them out.”

I was so lost in her eyes I almost didn’t notice her unzipping my fly. Almost. I definitely didn’t notice her slip the pillow behind my head, but I was with it enough to catch, from the corner of my eye, her foot snaking its way into my lap. I stifled a gasp.

“Oh, but of course, you adore being coaxed by me, don’t you, Derek?“

I couldn’t do a thing to stifle the next gasp. Her soft, socked toes traced the vein on the underside of my shaft, from my head down to my balls, while her cool fingers encircled the head. At least, that’s what I assumed I was experiencing. There was no way I was going to pull my eyes away from hers to look and see. I just nodded obediently.

“Mmmm, yes, you do. Maybe that just means I should use my powers of persuasion on you. Maybe I should get you to agree with me about things. Things like opening up your mind to me, and letting me in to those secret, most pleasurable fantasies and memories.“

Her left hand stroked my cheek tenderly. I think. It was getting so hard to follow the swarm of pleasurable sensations. I just wanted to go deeper, to let go completely.

“Look into my eyes, Derek. Look deep into them.”

I was so helplessly fixated on them already. I knew it, and she knew it too. She was only saying it for the effect she knew it had on me. She just wanted to watch me melt faster.

“I’d really really for you to stare really deep into my eyes now, and really open your mind to me right now, and go really, really deep into trance, and let my words really deep into your mind. And you would really really like for me to take you deep, and play with you, explore all those wonderful pleasure centers of your mind like you love me to tease.”

I think I whimpered. It was so hard to tell what I was doing. Hard to tell what she was doing to me, too. I knew it felt good, but it was just so easy and so much more enjoyable to let her tell me things instead. Oh, the way her voice sent shivers down my spine. Down? Deeper? Yes, down, down, okay, down...

[End of chapter 25]