The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Clarification Question

[Chapter 26: A moment alone with the teacher]

Friday evening found me in the psychology department, more or less alone. I expected to find the occasional graduate student hard at work, keeping some strange hours, but no one seemed to be around in the whole building. I made my way slowly down the hall, following the arrows on signs directing me to the lab. I was hoping to surprise Lauren when she was busy at work, like she had done to me more times than I could remember. And then, rounding a corner, I caught a glimpse of light spilling out from small window in the door to a room just up ahead. I gingerly pulled open the door to poke my head inside.

And there Lauren was.

The large leather recliner cradled her body, dwarfing her small frame as she lay prone in it, half-lidded eyes locked on some nondescript point on the ceiling, as if her mind were completely absorbed by the most minute details of a tiny speck of paint. Her sneakers were on the floor beside the chair, placed next to each other, as if she’d taken them off deliberately, and her glasses were tucked carefully into the heel of one shoe. My cock reacted instantly to the sight of her white socked soles facing me, resting limply on the extended footrest of the chair.

Lauren’s legs were slightly spread, her knees pointing outward, and her jeans were pulled down to mid-thigh. Her hand was between her thighs, moving slowly, repetitively, almost robotically. Her lips moved slightly, as if contentedly whispering some soft, lulling mantra over and over again, some phrase I couldn’t quite hear. She showed no awareness that I was there, simply pleasuring herself mindlessly.

As I watched, she moaned softly; her back arched, and her hips lifted up, barely off the chair. Her head rocked back just slightly, eyes blinking slowly, leisurely, as her free hand squeezed the arm of the chair. I knew that combination well – those were the cues of Lauren’s orgasm. They were different than normal, though – more restrained, sleepiness seeming to permeate even her smallest motions. Even as she came, Lauren’s hand didn’t stop moving between her thighs. Its rhythm faltered as she let out a delicate gasp, but her fingers remained still for no more than an instant.

I stopped short in complete disbelief. I was watching my Mistress Lauren endlessly, helplessly, mindlessly, masturbating. She was so assertive, so dominant, so in control. Or, at least, she had been, every time we’d been together. And here she was, submissively following instructions, lost in her own world of obedient pleasure. It was so utterly wrong in every way. And yet, something about it was tantalizing, like an exciting role reversal.

As I watched my Mistress come again, I realized I had lost track of time, staring at the rhythmic circling of her hand between her thighs. When she came a third time, I realized I felt a little funny. I noticed, for a brief instant, that I hadn’t moved in a while. And then I got distracted thinking about how much I didn’t really want to move, how it would feel better to just stay where I was and enjoy what was happening, no matter what exactly it might be.

I felt a strange, sudden urge to stare at the screen.

‘Wait, what screen?!’ I wondered, looking up.

It turned out that Lauren wasn’t staring at a random point on the ceiling, she was staring at an LCD monitor mounted high on the wall behind me. A monitor that was flashing a dizzying strobe-like array of colors and patterns. It was a sight that would surely be a great way to hypnotize someone, I mused, studying it further. There was some sort of pattern to it, but it was strange, hard to pick out. I felt like it would make sense if I just watched it for another moment...

“Look at her,” a voice in the back of my head whispered. I found my eyes training on Lauren once again.

“A beautiful sight, isn’t it?”

I felt a hand on my shoulder, nearly scaring me half to death. Dean Einschlafern was standing next to me.

“Sorry to startle you, Professor Belton. You were...quite engrossed.” She smiled politely.

“What...what is this place?” I asked, my mind already starting to feel fuzzy again.

“This is the trance lab,” she replied. “We should probably speak outside, however.”

What she said registered, but for some reason I wasn’t answering her. It was so much easier to just stare at Lauren instead, and let go.

I felt a gentle tug on my arm, and allowed myself to be docilely led out of the room. I didn’t notice the background noise until it suddenly disappeared as the doctor closed the door behind us. It was only then that I realized how quickly I’d slipped into a trance without even realizing it.

“What...um... it...?”

The doctor chuckled at my inability to speak.

“Don’t worry, your mind will clear in a few minutes. We use this room for experimental research, for studying details of how trance can be induced, and how subjects respond to various stimuli. The equipment can be...highly effective.“

“You mean, this is a scientific experiment??” I asked, incredulous.

“What Lauren is doing at the moment is not, no. She’s just...ahem...’having a good time’, so to say.”

“Did you do this to her?! Did y—?!?”

“Certainly not!” the dean responded hastily, cutting me off. “This is Lauren’s own routine – she wrote the program for it herself, in secret. At the moment, she still does not even know that we are here.”

“What routine?”

“The settings for the room – the subliminal audio loops and the visual cues, all of it is following a program she wrote for her own personal use. I’m not completely sure what it’s like to experience it, but judging from the program code, it seems to be designed to heighten feelings of arousal and pleasure, and increase the creative functions of the imagination.”

“So, it’s...like a mental vibrator?” I asked skeptically. Dr. Einschlafern’s reply was nothing if not serious.

“Like one more powerful than you can even imagine. As I said, it’s a routine of her own design. And as you surely know, she is very good at this sort of thing...” She trailed off.

“Wow,” I breathed, still staring.

We stood in silence for a moment, both of us peering at Lauren through the small window in the door.

“Is she allowed to be doing this?” I asked. “Is she in trouble, now that you’re here?”

“The short answer is no, to both questions.”

“How do you mean, Dr. Einschlafern?”

“I have stumbled on Lauren doing this a few times before. She tries to keep it a secret, of course. She has no idea that I know about it, and I would very much prefer to keep it that way.”

“Why?” I asked, befuddled.

“From the point of view of the University, it is a completely inappropriate use of the lab, you see. That, and the review boards are often quite...uncomfortable, shall we say, in dealing with students and their extra-curricular ‘adventures’ on university property. But, no one else is ever using the room at this time of day, and so what she is doing is basically harmless. I would rather let her get away with it than see the administration punish her for such...exquisite work.“

“Exquisite?”

“Simply look at her.”

I turned back to the window, watching Lauren writhe in hypnotic ecstasy, wrapped in a web of pleasure completely of her own design. Her face was awash in flashing colors, illuminated only by the glow of the monitor that held her gaze.

“What—?” I started

“No, just watch her,” the doctor urged softly.

As if on cue, Lauren’s back arched slightly, and her toes curled, as she came again. This orgasm was more exuberant than the few before it. When I looked back at Dr. Einschlafern, she was staring through the window as if transfixed, biting her lower lip.

“Simply imagine what she is experiencing. Imagine what it must feel like; such pleasure, such bliss, such total arousal.”

Dr. Einschlafern’s voice seemed to change somehow, but in a way that was too subtle to put my finger on.

“Remember as well that she is hypnotized right now. She is, in fact, in an extremely deep trance. Think about that, and about how she’s behaving, in juxtaposition with one another...”

Watching through the window, Lauren’s writhing had grown much more intense. Her hips bucked furiously, almost as if she was being pulled out of the chair.

“Hypnotic subjects are frequently quite lethargic. It takes considerable training for someone to remain deep in a trance while moving like that. She has such focus, such passion, such extreme arousal, completely unrestrained and uninhibited.”

Whatever phrase Lauren had been whispering before, she was practically screaming it now, though it was completely inaudible through the heavy soundproof door. Her feet were pulled back, off the footrest of the chair, her heels practically under her taut ass, as she bucked harder and harder, impaling herself on an imagined cock. I shivered, wondering if it was my cock she was imagining, if my cock brought her that kind of pleasure.

A moment later, I dimly realized that my hand was wrapped tightly around the bulge in my pants.

“Can you even imagine what it would be like to experience that level of sexual pleasure? To be that totally aroused?” Dr. Einschlafern whispered. Something in her voice told me she was imagining it already. I think I moaned.

“It’s quite tempting, I think. If you had the chance to experience such overwhelming pleasure as that, I think the urge to give in to it would be overwhelming.”

I was lost in a sea of fuzziness, staring at Lauren, recognizing that familiar heavy numbness in my limbs...and enjoying it.

“If you could let your mind, even for an instant, experience pleasure so extraordinary, would you not want very much to do so?”

Yes. Yes, obviously I would. Especially at the hands of Mistress Lauren. I made some kind of utterance to that effect, I think, but I have really no idea what I said, or if it was even words.

“Then allow yourself to do so now,” Dr. Einschlafern whispered in my ear simply, sharply. I heard the snap of her fingers, and my cock exploded, pumping out hot cum that quickly turned into a soggy patch in my jeans. I gasped, incredulous, still dazed and confused, staring at her.

She just stared back with the same enigmatic half-smile.

“You really are an unusually receptive subject, Professor Belton. I see why you were Lauren’s favorite to work with from the start. Perhaps you and I should spend more time together outside of our respective departments.”

“I’m not sure that’s a very good idea, Doctor.”

“It’s not a demand, only a suggestion. Simply think about it for a while.” Something in her voice told me I would be thinking about it, whether I planned to or not.

Looking back at Lauren once more, Dr. Einschlafern inhaled sharply.

“Well, she should be finished shortly, so I will leave now. There is a washroom down the hall to the right, if you need it. See you another time.” Dr. Einschlafern said hastily, promptly stepping away and walking off down the hall in the other direction, disappearing as abruptly as she had arrived, heels clicking ominously with each step.

I just stood there, still reeling. If Lauren could blow my mind so utterly and completely, I couldn’t even imagine what someone could do with her caliber of natural talent, honed by decades of experience. Part of me shuddered at the thought, knowing that if I surrendered an inch to her, she could very easily take a mile—perhaps even manipulate me into asking her to do so. With as much expertise as she had, she surely knew more than a few techniques for getting around resistance. I would be like putty in her hands. That thought made another part of me throb, lodging itself firmly in my head as I rushed for the restroom to hastily clean myself up. I was planning a cutesy surprise, but wasn’t prepared to walk in on my Mistress masturbating in helpless submission to...to...

Well, to herself, I suppose.

[end of chapter 26]