The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. And it’s fiction, so probably don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

[Chapter 28: saved by the bell]

“Look into my eyes, Lauren.”

Dr. Einschlafern’s voice wasn’t harsh or aggressive, but still somehow irresistibly commanding. Lauren’s eyelids fluttered as she complied. The doctor’s hands cradled her head delicately, as if drawing her in, encircling her like her words were encircling Mistress Lauren’s mind.

“You’re so deeply hypnotized.”

“Deeply...hypnotized,” Mistress Lauren moaned, swaying back and forth unsteadily as the doctor held her head in place.

“You love to obey me,” the doctor instructed.

“I love to obey you,” my Mistress repeated on cue, her voice sounding hollow and helpless—empty of thought, but somehow still full of arousal.

“It arouses you to obey. It feels orgasmic.” The words were rich and sultry leaving Dr. Einschlafern’s lips.

Mistress Lauren nodded and gasped, convulsing as a wave of pleasure washed over her mind. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as Dr. Einschlafern pressed down on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees. Lauren’s pants were off, and her hand slid down between her thighs. Her back arched, her toes curled, as she came hard.

“Obey me. Kiss my boot.”

Another orgasm washed over my Mistress Lauren. She fell forward onto her hands, as if knocked over by the sheer force of it. And she didn’t struggle or try to get back up. She simply paused, then slowly lowered her head down to meet the toe of the dean’s boot.

“Good girl,” the dean intoned, her words seeming to resonate all around me. The simple sound of those two words in Lauren’s ear made her writhe again, even harder this time, hips bucking as the incessant and uniquely unpleasant beeping of my alarm clock thrummed louder and louder in her ear. Her eyes were fixed on her pocketwatch as the Dean swung it back and forth, the face of the watch totally captivating my Mistress as it flashed red digits ‘6:30’ over and over again. Smiling almost devilishly, the Dr. Einschlafern spread her knees, slid her hand around the back of Mistress Lauren’s head, and began to pull it towards her. Lauren merely let out a blissful little sigh and allowed herself to be mindlessly led between the dean’s thighs. Dr. Einschlafern’s head tilted back and her lips parted. First a moan. Then a uniquely obnoxious, blaring, tone, over and over, almost robotic.

And then my eyes snapped open, seeing nothing but the ceiling above my bed. I was groggy. Confused. Lauren had kept me up rather late, in the best way imaginable, fucking me six ways from sundown. I felt my cock twitch and grow a little harder just thinking about it. I shook the cobwebs from my head and got out of bed, reaching for the alarm clock that was insistently beeping away.

* * *

Like on any usual Thursday, Mistress Lauren had an early class, and had left early. I started my day like any other Thursday, with a trip to the gym. As luck would have it, I ran into Dr. Einschlafern there.

She greeted me in her usual clipped but somehow genial fashion, and went about her workout. Just like the last time, she chose a machine immediately in front of mine, as if she extracted some sort of satisfaction or enjoyment out of allowing me to watch her. And also just like the last time, I somehow seemed to be finishing my workout just as she finished hers.

We exchanged small talk. Or, rather, I tried to make small talk. She was enigmatic as usual, which made it extremely difficult. To be honest, my real motive was a hope that if I got her talking, the conversation might end up with me slipping into a trance. But she was even more cryptic than usual, and even the subtlest remarks that easily could have led to an induction didn’t do so. At last, I couldn’t take it. I just blurted out what was on my mind.

“You haven’t hypnotized me.”

“Yes, that is true,” she said, and cocked an eyebrow quizzically.

“Sorry, no, I just meant...”

“You were expecting me to do so,” she said simply. And there it was, out in the open.

“Yes.”

“It has started to feel like a natural pattern to you, I suppose?”

“I guess so. Yeah.”

She seemed more intrigued by my answer than anything else.

“Would you like me to...” she trailed off, fishing for the right phrasing. “To...give you a more comprehensive introduction to what hypnosis?” Dr. Einschlafern asked.

I nodded vigorously. Yes. On all levels, I wanted to know more. And I wanted her to teach me.

“Well, I would be happy to continue with our informal explorations, if you are so enthusiastic,” she replied. “But I think it would be the best for us to do so in another venue, somewhere more conducive to proper trance sessions, where distractions can be better controlled. Perhaps you can come to my office some time? Ideally at the end of the day, to avoid the bustle of the day’s activities.”

“When?” I asked, then realized I should check my over-eagerness.

“Today, perhaps?”

“Okay.”

“Splendid. See you then.”

The dean waved goodbye, fingers moving just slightly as she turned to leave. Coming from anyone else, it would have been a totally innocuous gesture. But from her, it seemed almost flirtatious.

* * *

For the rest of the morning, I just couldn’t get the thought of Dr. Einschlafern out of my head. My office hour was empty, and I had nothing better to do. So on a lark, I read one or two of her published research articles that I had found on google. It certainly didn’t help.

“Our results replicate the findings of Azhamd et al. that very hypnotizable heterosexual female subjects exhibited more signs of sexual attraction with a male hypnotic operator. The generality of the effect is also supported: the very hypnotizable heterosexual male subjects also showed significantly greater sexual attraction when paired with a female hypnotic operator. Homosexual and strongly bi-sexual female subjects in the very hypnotizable group likewise showed stronger sexual effects when paired with a female hypnotic operator.”

It was dry writing, but the picture it painted in my head was anything but. This woman had literally done a large scientific study on the sexual feelings induced by hypnotizing people. Which meant she had almost certainly sat down with attractive young men and women—people like Mistress Lauren, even—and hypnotized them, just to measure whether the doing so caused them to lust for her. I nearly swooned just thinking about it, cursing myself for not having sought out studies like this when I was a student. Whatever idle explorations she had done with me were mere child’s play compared to her enormous body of experience. The next paper was behind a paywall, but I could see the title: ‘Orgasm heightens hypnotic suggestibility’. How had she done that research?

Daydreaming about it, I just sat there, staring at her official staff photo on the university website. I had gotten lost in her dark eyes and fallen into trance once already without her even uttering a word, without even trying to put me under. Knowing that, I couldn’t help but wonder just how hypnotic her eyes would be, if she actually wanted to entrance someone.

A telltale knock at the door of my office stirred me from my daydreaming. It was timid, somehow; the knock of an undergraduate student, clearly.

“Come in,” I called up, resigning myself to answering inane questions from another lackluster student trying to half-ass my course.

But instead, it was Jessica. She was dressed a bit differently than usual—fancier, somehow. Instead of her usual sweatpants or jeans, she wore a summer dress that came just down to the middle of her calf. A fairly tight, v-neck dress, I might add. And of course, sneakers with white ankle socks—a combination that didn’t seem to make fashion sense, and was probably cobbled together solely for my enjoyment. Months ago, that might have set off a warning flag, but I was pleasantly numb to that by now.

There was something else, too, though. Something...different. Lipstick? Eyeliner? I had never noticed her wearing makeup before. Was this new, or just something I had missed in the past?

“Hi,” she greeted, tentatively entering the room and shutting the door.

“Hi Jessica, sorry, my office hours actually just ended, I have a budget planning committee meeting to go to in a few minutes.”

“Oh, sorry!” She looked down awkwardly. “It wasn’t about class, actually. But I can come back later if it’s a problem.”

“Well, I have a few minutes, I guess—what’s up?“

“So, it’s kind of a personal thing,” she began, sidling around my desk and sitting on the corner of it, on my side. Her voice was low, as if to keep our conversation private. “I had a talk with Lauren last night. And she mentioned how much fun she had that night, when...the three of us...y’know. And I mean, I really enjoyed it too. And she was saying how much fun it was for you, and how she kind of wanted to do it again. I mean, she didn’t, like, suggest it to me—she just came out and asked me if I wanted the same thing. And it got me thinking. So I wanted to come talk to you about it.“

She noticed the furrow in my brow and trailed off submissively.

“Was there a watch involved in this conversation?” I had to ask. I had to make sure this wasn’t some impetuous meddling on Lauren’s part.

“No no! Well, not for that part. But when I told her I did want to, and we started talking about how to bring it up with you, and...the watch was involved in part of what happened after that. But not in the way you’re thinking. Not for hypnotizing me.”

Almost the whole time she spoke, she didn’t look me in the eye. Her gaze was fixated on my desk, in front of me. On the spot where I had once fucked her brains out, at her own command and insistence, assisted by Lauren’s hypnotic conditioning. I noticed her face growing redder with every word she said.

“So why is it you coming to me about this, instead of her?”

“Well, she said you might want to talk to me about it without her there, to see that she’s not making me want this. It’s a thought I can’t get out of my head. Not that I really want to, I mean...” She reddened a little. “I mean I like thinking about it.“

“I see.”

“Yeah. In fact, I’ve been thinking about it all morning.”

I couldn’t help it. I took the bait and asked.

“What were your thoughts about, exactly?”

“Mmm...lots of things. First I was thinking about going down on you while Lauren fingered me and hypnotized you. Then I was thinking about her making me beg to go down on her. And then thinking about your eyes being all glazed and empty while I ride your cock. And then I kinda got distracted wondering if she was going to make me kiss her feet to turn you on. And even though that’s like really not at all my thing, the idea of doing it to put on a show for you is kinda hot. And the idea of being helplessly made to do it is even hotter. But what I ended up thinking about most is getting hypnotized by your cock.“

She was blushing hard now; I definitely was too. Her gaze was downcast; I wasn’t sure if she was nervously avoiding eye contact, or just staring fixedly at my crotch while she spoke. I detected the slightest quiver of her hips and change in the modulation of her voice as she blurted it all out.

“Thinking about it all made me so worked up I that had to sneak off to the bathroom between classes and, um, blow off some steam. But it didn’t help. In the next class, I couldn’t resist it, I was trying so hard to pay careful attention, but it’s a double period and I knew I wouldn’t make it all the way through. So I sat by myself, way in the back row. And then I slipped off my shoe, and put my foot in my lap, and hoped no one noticed me grinding against my heel. I think I got away with it, too. No one noticed; you’re the only one who knows now. But I thought you might like the image.”

She trailed off, as if lost in the moment, then abruptly looked at me.

“Honestly, Derek, even if it’s a little TMI: if you told me to drop to my knees and blow you right now, right here, I totally would.”

“Oh.”

I really had no idea what else to say.

“Look, I know this must be super weird, to, like, have your student come here and basically throw herself at you completely openly and up front. It’s not ordinary, get that.”

“Yeah, that’s an understatement.”

“I know. But, well, we already kind of left ordinary behind a long time ago. I think this would be fun. No, scratch that; two orders of magnitude better than just ‘fun’. And I want you to know that I don’t expect any special treatment in class because of it, and I’m not like trying to scam you or get you or Lauren in trouble or anything.”

“I know, just...”

I had no idea how to finish that sentence. Thankfully, she finished it for me.

“Lauren also said if you didn’t seem convinced, that I should show you this.”

Jessie sidled around the desk and leaned on the corner next to me. She produced her phone, traced a few patterns on the screen, then held it out for me to see the screen. It was a picture of Lauren. She wore nothing but a bra, panties, and socks, and was sitting cross-legged on the bed in her dorm room. Her right hand held her pocketwatch, right at eye level. Her eyes were fixed on it, and a dreamy, mesmerized expression was on her face.

“So...that’s where the watch came into our conversation. It was all her idea, she said it would be a fun sort of tease for you. She just asked me to pose her after she hypnotized herself. It was a lot of fun to do, actually. I took a few others, but I think this one came out the best. I hope you like it.”

Her eyes flicked down to my crotch, as if looking for assurance of that fact. I just nodded, trying to play it cool as she took her phone back.

“So...can I, um, get together with you guys again? Sometime? Please?“

Things had just shifted from curious to curiouser.

[end of chapter 28]