The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 18. And it’s fiction, so probably don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

[Chapter 29: An Appointment with the Doctor]

After I finished teaching and my other on-campus obligations for the day, I met Lauren for a late lunch, and we went back to my house to spend the afternoon together working. In the car on the way back, I explained everything that had happened so far that day, starting with meeting Dr. Einschlafern in the gym, and how she had invited me to her office that evening to experience a proper hypnotic session. I think my face was beet red from the moment I first tried to bring the topic up, but I couldn’t stop myself from blurting it out. Her reaction was far more enthusiastic than I could have expected.

“Derek,” she said, “If you want to let Professor Einschlafern hypnotize you, you should go ahead! I really won’t mind, I won’t feel jealous, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“Seriously?” I almost couldn’t believe it. Something seemed too good to be true.

“Look, Derek, I know how much you love having your mind played with. And not to brag, but I know I’m pretty good at it. But I’m honestly still learning. Dr. Einschlafern, she’s...well, she’s like one of the foremost experts on hypnosis in the whole world. If she offers to hypnotize you, and you love to be hypnotized, why would you turn it down? She’s just amazing, I can tell you from experience. You’ll learn so much about being a more responsive subject. And you can bring that back to when I play with you.”

“So you’re saying I should take her up on it?”

“Absolutely!”

“Even if it ends up being, um, erotic?” I asked.

She giggled; I blushed.

“Derek, of course it’s going to be erotic for you. I mean, think about it—from the first time I ever hypnotized you, we established that you pretty much can’t think about being hypnotized without getting hard. But remember that I like that about you.”

“Okay,” I said, still feeling somewhat bewildered.

“You don’t sound very sure.”

“I’m not.”

“Well, you should at least go and meet with her, if she invited you.”

“Yeah, I will do that,” I replied.

“Good,” she said, leaning in for a kiss on my cheek. Her lips lingered, hovering, beside my ear. “If you don’t want her to hypnotize you, you can always politely decline. But if you get there and you decide that you are willing to go into trance with her, I want you to promise me that you’ll be a good subject like you are with me. I want you to let deep into your mind, like you do with me, and let yourself give in to how good it feels. I want you to really show her what a good, suggestible, subject you can be. Will you do that for me?”

The moan of agreement slipped out of my lips well before her hand slipped into my waistband.

“Besides,” Lauren continued in my ear as she freed my cock, “I like to think about your eyes getting heavy, about your face going slack and limp as the words pour into your brain, taking you deeper than you ever even knew was possible. It’s hot that you can let yourself sink so deep. It’s sexy that you’re such a good boy. Even just thinking about how deep you’re going to go makes me wet, makes me want you inside me.”

I thought she was about to suggest going to the bedroom, but she dropped me with a single word before we made it. When she coaxed my eyes open a moment later, she was on top of me, her arms around my neck, riding me in slow, controlled, strokes that ran the full length of my cock in and out of her each time. I realized that her whispers in my ear were the only reason my cock was still throbbingly hard, and hadn’t exploded already. And that realization only made me want her even more.

* * *

Several hours later, I headed back to campus for my meeting with Dr Einschlafern. I found her before I even made it to her office. The hallway there went past the trance lab, where I spotted her. She stood outside the one-way window, peering in attentively. Inside, a woman was seated in the recliner in the center of the room, a blissfully hypnotized expression on her face. A man sat beside her, holding her palm and doing something with it. Every few moments the woman’s eyes would open, and the man would mouth something and make a gesture, apparently causing them to close once more. Each time it happened, she seemed to go a little more limp, sinking deeper into trance.

“What’s he saying to her?” I asked as I sidled up next to the doctor.

“I haven’t a clue,” she answered. “But clearly it is having a significant effect. You can tell that from her reactions.”

“How do you not know, though?” I asked, puzzled.

“Because it isn’t in English,” she replied, “nor any other language I speak. The subject is deaf, and they are communicating only through sign language. Not being able to go through the auditory channel presents some unique challenges, but the basic mechanism of trance appears to work in a completely normal way, based on our preliminary results.”

“So it’s...research into non-verbal hypnosis?” I was nothing if not curious.

The doctor moved past me towards her office, beckoning me to follow as she answered. She continued talking without throwing as much as a backward glance, seeming to have absolute confidence that I was going to follow.

“It isn’t non-verbal,” she said, “not really. It’s not a spoken technique, but it’s a language-based medium all the same. We do also have a study on non-verbal induction methods underway right now, however.”

“Ah, so they’re different; I see.”

“Yes, quite.” she replied. “I would offer you an invitation to participate in that study as a subject, but unfortunately I don’t think you fit the control criteria because you have too much experience. Though I could demonstrate some of the methodology for you another time if you’re curious.”

Dr. Einschlafern’s office was upscale, far above mine; a symbol of respect that comes with the funding of large research grants. It was a suite, complete even with a secretary’s desk, behind which sat a friendly-looking student assistant. The Dean greeted her as we walked past.

“Tina, that was the last subject, and they are almost finished,” the doctor said to the redheaded undergraduate assistant fiddling her laptop. “That will be all for today, so you can go home.”

“Thanks, Doctor Einschlafern,” the student replied cheerfully. “How did it go in there?”

“Oh, quite well,” the doctor replied. “She is very deeply hypnotized. Alex’s method seems to have worked marvellously.”

“Good, glad to hear it worked,” the student said, packing up her laptop. “See you tomorrow.”

“Goodbye,” Dr. Einschlafern called after her, without even turning back. Until she noticed me hesitating outside the door of her office, that is.

“Please, Derek, come in. And have a seat, make yourself comfortable.”

“Okay,” I replied, tentatively taking one of the two guest chairs that faced her desk.

Dr. Einschlafern slowly eased the door shut behind me, I noticed how oddly quiet her office seemed to be. It was a large room, long and rectangular in shape. The walls were a calming beige color, the carpet off-white and almost spongy under foot. It was immaculately clean: not a single stray paper in sight, and every book on the full-length shelf against the wall was neatly in its place. At one end of the room, by the door, stood the large, imposing oak desk, and two chairs facing it. The other end of the room was dominated by an oversized black leather recliner, surrounded by a few small cabinets and a single rolling mesh-back chair. Here and there were a few of subtly hypnosis-themed decorations: an antique-looking pocket watch hung at the end of its chain from a hook on the wall, a black and white spiral disc hung on another wall, and an old-fashioned swinging mechanical metronome stood on a bookshelf. Something told me they might not be strictly for decoration, though having seen the trance lab, I was sure that hypnotic induction technology had advanced quite a bit over the course of the dean’s career.

“Now then,” she said, sitting down at the desk across from me, “I have no plans for the next hour or two. Is there anything in particular you would like for us to do?”

“Are you always so direct?” I asked, feeling decidedly timid. The utter lack of small talk and pleasantries was strangely unnerving.

“I see little point in beating around the bush. Though if you have questions you would like to ask as preliminary, by all means, feel free.”

I hesitated, entirely unsure how to start. I wanted her to hypnotize me, I knew that was really why she invited me here. But I didn’t expect to be an active participant in the event; I assumed she would just take the situation and do whatever she wished with it. It was a strange juxtaposition.

“Can you tell me what your research is actually about?” I asked.

“I am interested in, broadly, how the human mind responds to stimulus. Free will is considered one of the defining things that separates humans from all other creatures: we have thoughts, and make conscious decisions; we employ logic and reason to guide our actions. Yet how free can we really be said to be, if an external stimulus can induce the mind to have particular thoughts? This is where suggestion comes into the discussion. Suggestions are not merely given; the mind actively takes them; it looks for and finds them in any stimulus applied to it. And my research focuses on the mechanisms involved in those processes: the connection between stimulus and suggestions, and between suggestions, and thoughts, beliefs, memories, and experiences. I study the factors that affect suggestibility and hypnotizability, as well as those that affect the reception and retention of suggestions.”

“Wow. I should have gone into that instead of my terrible field.”

“Perhaps. Though perhaps you would find your personal enjoyment of these topics something of a distraction.”

“Perhaps, yeah. Good point.”

Awkward silence as she stared at me cryptically.

“You are here because some part of you would like me to hypnotize you again. Is that not so?”

“It is, yes.”

“So, we are in agreement that you are here in order to be hypnotized. Yet when you sat down, you sat here, at my desk, and not in the chair over there.”

Dr. Einschlafern gestured to the large black leather recliner at the other end of her office.

“You chose to sit here,” she said, “Even though that chair is obviously one intended for use with hypnosis.”

“Yeah, I guess I did.”

“Indeed. And just now, rather than simply tell me that you are ready to enter a trance, you asked about my research.”

“Well, I’m pretty curious,” I replied.

“Of that I have no doubt.”

She smiled, and I got a flickering impression that she was not quite as cold on the inside as she often appeared.

“Would it put you at ease if I tell you a bit more about hypnosis and its connection to arousal?”

“Probably,” I volunteered.

The butterflies in my stomach were starting to settle a bit. My cock, on the other hand, perked up a little more with the mentions of hypnosis, and arousal.

“Trance and arousal have some innate parallels. For example, when you feel slightly or moderately aroused, it becomes very enjoyable to feel yourself becoming more aroused. Once you experience arousal, there is a natural and instinctive desire to feel the sensation heighten and intensify as stimulus continues. In much the same way, once you are in a light trance, it becomes very pleasurable to feel that trance becoming deeper, to feel the sensations of transfixation, compliance, and suggestibility grow more intense. Both states trigger the same kind of natural feedback loop.”

I nodded along. In the back of my mind, I was willing my cock not to get hard, afraid of making the moment awkward.

“There are numerous other similarities as well, which, rest assured, I could lecture on for hours. Though, your body language and focus tells me that if I were to do so, particularly if I were to simply drone on, speaking monotonously, about trance and about arousal, that you would very quickly stop consciously attending to the content of what I was saying, and would instead find yourself slipping into a state of deep hypnotic trance and intense arousal. Not because my lectures are boring or in any way not interesting, mind you, but simply because you find it more pleasurable to feel the sensations of being aroused, and of going into trance, growing stronger and more noticeable. Especially since, for you in particular, they feed into each other: the idea of being aroused by going deeper is one that, itself, arouses you. And the idea of arousal causing you to slip deeper into trance makes that even more enjoyable for you. And no matter how interested you consciously were in what I was saying, as long as your unconscious mind finds it more pleasurable to feel the sensation of going into trance growing more appealing than your conscious mind finds the idea of listening to what I’m saying, then you would inevitably find yourself in a trance state, where you are listening to the sound of my voice, and perhaps not realizing that you are only consciously aware of the sound, and not of the content of the message, not realizing that your subconscious reached the tipping point some time ago, and decided that you want to go into trance, and that you are going to go into trance, and led you down so that you are in fact in trance right now. That is why you find your thoughts have faded away completely, and your mind continues to drift as your eyes drift closed now...”

[end of Chapter 29]