The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 6: An end-of-semester exam]

On any normal Friday, I get home exhausted and relieved at the prospect of an evening spent not thinking about my students, or university obligations, or anything work-related, just relaxing. Especially on the last friday of the semester, when I have a longer break to look forward to.

But, this was not any ordinary friday.

Earlier that afternoon, Lauren Meyers had asked me to look at her paper for another class, and talk to her about it this weekend. The paper was for her psychology class. And, as I was astonished to discover, it described in great detail how she had been hypnotizing and controlling me for the past 2 months. I couldn’t think about anything but her. I had to go meet her this weekend. There was nothing more to say, I just needed to see her, couldn’t even think about anything else. Friday night seemed to draw on forever; I couldn’t get the time to pass fast enough.

So, when I got an email from her on Saturday around noon, it couldn’t have come any sooner. It was extremely informal, a sudden shift from reading nothing from Lauren except her homeworks.

“Hi Derek,

I’m at the ‘Buzzing Bean’ on Main St. I have a table at the back of the coffee shop, and I’ll be here for the afternoon. Come on over whenever you’re ready ;—)

-Lauren”

I grabbed the copy of her paper she’d given me, threw my shoes on, and raced for the place.

* * *

I tried to hide how fast my heart was racing as I entered the coffee shop. I couldn’t see Lauren anywhere, at first, until I noticed the room was an L-shape. I wandered further in, and spotted her, working on her laptop at the one table in the back of the L. I bought a drink to disguise my real reason for being there, and went over to join her.

She looked radiant. But dressed much differently than she normally was in class. Instead of her usual hooded sweatshirt, she had on a wide-necked white sweater, and I could just barely see the edge of a satiny white bra strap laying tauntingly over her collarbone. She normally wore relaxed-but-sexy denim jeans, today she was wearing a flowing blue calf-length skirt, and I caught a delicious glimpse of her shapely legs as she crossed one over the other. On her feet were fresh-looking snugly-fitting white low-cut ankle socks, underneath a pair of brown suede clogs.

My heart skipped a beat as realization struck me: she was wearing those socks and shoes just to tantalize me. Lauren clearly knew about my sock and foot fetish. I briefly wondered how she could have found out. Hell, I had probably told her, one of the apparently many times she’d taken me under. Her paper had included and precise descriptions about how she had instructed me to take them off and rub her feet time and again. And how willingly I had come to obey those suggestions. I adjusted my jeans to try to hide my now stiffening cock, and willed it to stop what it was doing as I headed over to her table.

“Hey Derek!” she said happily as I sat down across from her. I could see why she picked this table, the shape of the room made it impossible to see from 90% of the shop. “Sorry, I hope it’s okay if I call you that now.” I nodded.

“Anyway,” she smiled, “What did you think of my paper?”

Where the hell could I even start to answer that?

“Um....”

She giggled. “I take it you deduced who subject #2 was?”

I nodded.

She went on: “So, the real reason I wanted you to meet me here was to give you a choice.” She paused.

“What kind of choice?” I pressed.

“Well, here are your options. I can activate a posthypnotic suggestion that will remove all of your triggers and give you access to your memory from all of our sessions together, allowing you to remember everything I said to you through the whole experiment, and just let you get back to your day-to-day life....OR....”

“Or....???”

“Or we can keep this little experiment going to see where it leads. And I can hypnotize you again and again and again, take you deeper and farther than you’ve ever been. I can keep playing with your mind, and have you find out first-hand just what I can do with you.”

...Wow. What a pair of choices, especially for a hypnofetishist like me.

“There’s one other thing you should know,” she said, leaning forward and crossing her hands on the table in front of her. She almost looked...nervous? What on earth could this young hypnotuese be nervous about? “I’m not interested in having slaves. Yes, I can hypnotize you incredibly deeply with no more than a single word. And you’ll probably go so deep you’d do anything I say. And yes, I do get off on being called ‘mistress’ by a horny hypnotized guy, totally under my spell. But, I don’t have any special desire to have a live-in sissy slaveboy like some of the dommes you’ve read about on the internet.”

I stared back at her blankly, totally unsure of what to make of any of this.

“But what I do have,” she continued, “is an interest in you. I like you, professor Belton. or, Derek, I guess. If you’re not mad at me over the experiment, I hope you’ll ask me to have coffee with you again some time. Because you’re cute, and I know you’re single, and I know how badly every fiber of your being wants me.”

She had slipped her shoe off under the table, and was delicately sliding her foot up the inside of my leg. And then she got to my cock. I hardened. She pressed down on my cock through my jeans, and just let her foot rest there, with an innocent smile on her face like it was the most normal thing in the world, as I got harder and harder and harder.

Lauren pulled her glasses forward and peered over them at me. She looked every bit like the sexy librarian from any 15-year-old’s wet dream.

“It looks like part of you wants to stay on the ride and see where it goes.” she said, wiggling her sock-covered toes against the head of my cock.

I stiffened. She started to rub and press and squeeze rhythmically with her toes, pressing on my hard cock through my jeans – sliding her foot up and down the shaft, and squeezing the head with her toes.

Lauren cast her eyes down and smiled nervously. It was an odd juxtaposition – like a smoldering, dominating temptress below the table, but a timid girl-next-door from the table up.

“So, I guess, to put it differently, I’m asking you which head you’d rather think with.” She said, her voice now taking on a lilting, almost sing-song quality – like a strange but intriguing cross between a ruthless hypnodomme and a compassionate, innocent, young lady. “Would you rather follow the one up here...” she asked, pointing to her own head, “...or the other one down here?” she finished, giving my cock another squeeze with her toes.

I was floored. Reduced to a quivering, sniveling fool. Or, so it felt. Until a few weeks ago, Lauren had been just another student. A bright one, but nothing too outrageous. But now....how on earth had I navigated myself into this completely fantastical situation? Where I was actually being asked by a gorgeous, brilliant, talented, and EXTREMELY hypnotic, seductress whether I wanted her to hypnotize me. To take me deeper than I’d ever imagined. And to get me hotter and hornier than I could even fathom.

How could I refuse? How could I turn back now? This was exactly what I had fantasized about my entire life. And it was happening. In reality. Now. To me.

I forced myself to pause, to consider the gravity of the situation. If Lauren wanted to, she could probably frame me for sexual harassment, and cost me my job and my whole life so far. But as I looked into those deep ocean-blue eyes, I felt like I really didn’t need to worry about that kind of thing. If she had wanted to just take advantage of me, she’d have done it already. On one of those many times when I was hopelessly in her thrall, unable to even remember or realize what she was doing to me. No, there was nothing to worry about there.

‘But still’, I thought, ‘I should ask, just to clarify’.

“Which head do you control?” I asked, timidly, quietly.

Her full red lips slowly curled into a smile.

“Both.” She whispered, simply. Then she added, “that is, once you surrender them to me.”

I felt like was falling into those eyes again. Like I had probably done so many times before. And like I now found myself longing to do, as if it was my first time.

Lauren whispered once more: “Sooo....do you want to get to know me a little better now?”

I nodded slowly. I did. Sweet jesus, I did. I was I wanted to plummet to the bottom of those infinitely deep blue eyes. I was desperate for her to hypnotize me again, I wanted to throw my mind open and let her in, wanted her to take me and control me and fuck me, mind, body, and soul.

“Yes” I whispered back.

“Good!” she said, suddenly breaking eye contact and switching back to a normal speaking voice as she sat back in her chair. Her foot pulled away from my cock, and she tucked it daintily back into her shoe. She quickly picked up her books and papers and packed them in her backpack, along with her laptop.

“Tonight. 7 o’clock. Dinner.” She stood up, produced a folded piece of paper, and slid it into my shirt pocket. “Get us a table at this place, and I’ll meet you there. Okay?”

“Yeah?...okay.” I garbled back, still shaking off my waking trance.

“Great,” she said sweetly. “It’s a date.” She kissed me on the cheek, and sauntered off, leaving me still reeling from what had just happened.

Just what exactly was I in for?

* * *

The minutes and hours ticking by agonizingly slowly as I contemplated the night’s possibilities. What would a date with a hypnotic Mistress be like? Would she toy with me over dinner, and give me triggers which would force me to humiliate myself in public? Had she done that already? I desperately hoped not, and consoled myself with the rationalization that if Mistress Lauren just wanted me to embarrass myself, she could have easily done so already. She could have made me get on my knees and crawl over to her in front of her entire class, making me beg to lie at her feet like a puny sniveling dog. But she hadn’t....Had she? No, she couldn’t have; that’s something I wouldn’t want to do, and you can’t be hypnotized to do something you’re not willing to do....right? And besides, I didn’t remember doing anything remotely like that. But then, if she HAD made me embarrass myself in class, would she have let me remember it? Could she have erased the memory of it too?

Uncertainty consumed me. The only thing I was certain of was the fact that Lauren was going to hypnotize me that night. And she was going to rock my world – hell, she pretty much had already, whether she meant to or not. But how exactly was it going to happen, I wondered. Would she catch me off guard? Just snap her fingers in front of my eyes when I was least expecting it? Or would she try to draw it out, savoring the induction for as long as possible before wrapping me around her finger like a limp and docile ribbon. Would she use one of the classic induction styles? I’d already seen her watch, even seen it swinging back and forth. I shifted in my seat, trying to hide my fast-growing erection at the mere recollection of the time Lauren showed me her pocketwatch. She hadn’t even used it to put me under that time, just swung it as a joke. But I knew deep down inside that after just a few moments of watching that gleaming watch swing that I’d be like putty in her hands. I would be kinda like the watch itself: held on an elegant chain, a chain that she held in her lovely hand. Wrapped around her finger as many times as she pleased.

Or maybe she would be more forceful, holding my face and making me gaze into those deep blue pools that absorbed my every thought, every desire, every attention, leaving my mind a blank slate for her to write anything she pleased. Or perhaps she’d do something unusual to induce me. My mind frolicked, thinking of the millions of ways she could surely put me down oh so deep. She knew about my foot and sock fetish; would she use that to entrap and ensorcel me? I could easily picture myself sitting on the floor before her, staring blankly but impossibly intently at her toe as she slowly swung her foot back and forth before my eyes. I licked my lips at the thought. Maybe, just maybe, if I was really lucky, she’d use my cock to take me deeper—stroke it slowly for hours on end, the overwhelming erotic pleasure making it completely impossible not to drift away on her words as she lay next to me whispering sweet nothings in my ear. The possibilities seemed endless...

[End of chapter 6.]