The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: all characters depicted in this story are over 21. Don’t try any of this at home. I hope you enjoy it, and send any feedback or suggestions for future expansion to .

Title: Clarification question

[Chapter 7: Planning for next term]

7 o’clock arrived at last. I found myself at a table for two, alone, near the back corner in an upscale italian restaurant. I’d been there for the past 20 minutes, so skittish about being late to meet Lauren that I had over-planned every step of the process. So I ordered some red wine and tried to settle in. I tried to force myself not to keep looking over at the door every 10 seconds. My eyes came to rest on the small candle in the center of the table, the visual of the flame dancing jogging my mind back to frantic wondering about what tonight had in store. Would Lauren hypnotize me right here, during dinner? I had no doubts that she could, probably even without the least bit of effort. Hell, probably even without saying a word...

I was so immersed in that daydream that I didn’t notice Lauren’s arrival until she was standing right next to me, and felt her hand suddenly resting on my shoulder. Startled, I stood up quickly, and almost knocked over my chair in the process. “Hi.”

Lauren smiled. She was dressed completely differently from this afternoon: a small black dress clung to her frame, showing off her impossibly perfect curves. I looked her up and down – I just couldn’t help it. And I sensed every other man in the room doing the same. As my eyes took in her impossibly perfect cleavage, I noticed a slender silver chain dangling down below the line of her dress, and found myself wondering what might be at the end of that chain. And if I would soon find myself staring helplessly at it.

Lauren giggled. “Hi Derek.” she said, sitting down across from me. “You clean up good,” she said with a wink, and flashed me a million-dollar smile.

“Thanks,” I said, tightly. I wasn’t sure if I should be looking at her, and was almost afraid to, afraid that I would immediately get lost in her eyes and awake to find myself someplace I didn’t want to be. It was an extremely awkward situation, you see – I was essentially on a first date with a girl who seemed to already know everything about me, even my deepest most confidential secrets. And any secrets she didn’t know, she could easily extract with a snap of her fingers and a few simple words. And I knew next to nothing about her, except that she was brilliant, sexy, and in complete control of the situation.

“Relax,” she said at last, and patted my leg gently. “I really do just want to have an ordinary first date with you. For the rest of dinner, just think of me like I’m any other cute girl you might be having dinner with.”

The sultry goddess was gone. This Lauren was honest, straightforward, a real person. How she managed to transition so effortlessly between such a real and unassuming figure and a fantastical seductress was beyond me. But she did it.

“Well, I don’t normally date my students, so...you’re kind of already necessarily not like any other girl I’d date.”

“A valid point. I mean, I wouldn’t expect otherwise, though, you seem like a pretty smart guy, professor.” She winked at that last word.

I cracked a smile, finally feeling like I could actually loosen up. “Well, yeah, maybe.” I fiddled with my glass of water nervously, trying to come up with the right thing to say. “Anyway, you’re quite the brainiac yourself. Seriously, Lauren, you’re clearly the brightest undergraduate student I’ve ever heard of, let alone taught. How did you end up at a 3rd-rate university like this one?”

“Well,” she replied, “It may be a 3rd-rate school overall, but the psych department is rated pretty highly. And, more importantly, it’s the only university in the whole country that has a hypnosis research institute. And I wanted to be a professional hypnotist – it just kinda fit.”

“Wow. So you picked this school because of....hypnosis? That’s not just a hobby?”

She laughed. What a pretty laugh...

“No, and it’s not like just a fetish either, or just for party tricks like you see on youtube. Actually, I’m majoring in psych because I wanna study hypnosis – how it works, and how someone’s mind can be so affected like that.”

‘Hot damn,’ I thought to myself for what must have been the millionth time. ‘This is way too good to be true’

“Omigod, I’m like totally blowing your mind, huh?” Lauren asked smugly, with a small slightly-nervous giggle. “Let’s talk about something else....”

“Wait,” I stopped her, “one more question first: what got you so interested in hypnosis?”

“Once when I was around 12,” she said, “I was watching a movie with my friend Jerry, and one of the characters was being hypnotized. Jerry said it wasn’t real, and I dared him to let me try. I did it just like I’d seen on TV and in the movies and...well, I guess I have a knack for it because it worked. I just told him to watch my finger go back and forth and before I knew it his eyes were closed.”

“After that,” Lauren continued, “it became like our thing, y’know? Like a thing we would do to goof off. One day when we were 14, I caught Jerry staring at my breasts. I decided I could use that for an induction, and started coaxing Jerry to stare deeper. It worked like a charm. But as he was sitting there slack-jawed, his glassy eyes vacantly staring at my cleavage, I noticed he was getting hard. That was the first time I ever realized there could be a connection between trance and arousal. I started experimenting with Jerry and figured out that if I hypnotized him, I could tell him to get hard and he would. And having that kind of power over him was a real turn on...”

Lauren blushed, instantly switching back from the irresistible enchantress to the sweet-but-timid freshman.

“So, um...how about this weather?” she giggled nervously.

“Yeah, pretty crazy, huh?” I replied with a wink.

Lauren laughed, in earnest this time. I forced my mind to stop wandering back to the image of her putting me under her spell, and guided the conversation through several other subjects. The hypnotic tension gradually dissipated as the evening went on. The wine loosened me up a bit, and we talked more easily.

I was discovering, bit by bit, that Lauren Meyers was in fact real. A real person, not totally unlike the other girls her age in my classes. She was different at the same time, of course, and not just because she had wrapped my libido around her finger so effortlessly. She was charismatic and witty and fun; I was seeing a completely different side her than of the student who had sat silently through my class all semester. And a very charming side at that. We found ourselves flirting through dinner, the earlier awkwardness being replaced by a building sexual tension instead.

* * *

Eventually, we finished up, and I paid the check. And then there we were, standing outside, me completely unsure what to say or suggest, wondering what Lauren had planned next.

“So...um...that was really great...” I muddled.

“Yeah,” she replied, “so where did you park?” Her dominatrix-like confidence was back in a flash.

“Over here” I pointed. Lauren started walking quickly, and I found myself in tow, like a lost puppy. I hurried to catch up.

“You don’t mind giving me a ride, do you Derek?” she asked with a sly grin.

“No! of course not!” I stepped ahead of Lauren and opened the passenger side door for her.

“Very chivalrous,” she said, “I like that”.

Lauren climbed in; I shut the door for her, and hastened around to get behind the wheel.

“So...uh....where do you live?” I asked as we pulled out.

She fixed me in her gaze, an almost-menacingly erotic gleam in her beautiful azure eyes. “Derek!” she said decisively, “You don’t honestly think the night is over, do you?”

I shook my head.

“Good. Now, we’re going to your house. Okay?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy,” she said, the phrase giving me that incredible little buzz it always did. “That’s what I like to hear from you.”

* * *

One of the common misconceptions about being a professor is the salary. Teaching is a lot more work than most people realize, and a whole lot less pay than you might expect. And so it was with a bit of sheepish hesitation that I pulled into the driveway of my house. “House” is a bit of a misnomer. It would be described as a large-ish studio, at best, if it weren’t its own tiny free-standing building.

I opened door and held it for Lauren. “After you”.

With a saucy glance and sashay, she stepped inside. She looked around for a moment.

“So, this is home. What do you think?”

“It’s perfect. No neighbours – I like that. After all, you wouldn’t want them hearing how desperately you’ll beg me to let you come. Or would you?”

I could feel all the blood drain from my face. Lauren stepped up to me, deep into my personal space, her face just inches from mine. She was looking up at me, but somehow I still felt like she was the one on top of the situation. She caressed my cheek gently.

“Go get me a glass of water, would you Derek?”

“Yeah. Of course.”

“Good boy”

Oh god, I couldn’t wait for what was coming next. Whatever it was going to be. I hurried to get some water for my guest.

When I returned, I found her sitting on my couch, laying several items out on my coffee table in front of her. A piece of paper – some kind of form. And another one. And a pen. And a condom. My eyes must have flared with surprise at seeing it, and Lauren picked up on this.

“Aww...you look so tense you’re about to snap.” she giggled. “Come sit down right here next to me.”

I complied.

“Now, If you want us to use this,” Lauren purred, pointing to the condom, “I need you to fill out some paperwork first”

“What?” What? What did she have in mind

“Isn’t it against university regulations for a teacher to date a student?”

“Yeah, I guess....”

“Besides, even though I’m not your student anymore, don’t you want to make sure you don’t get in trouble for sexual harassment?”

“Yeah...”

“Then sign this waiver form,” she said, pointing to the form closest to me. “It just says that we’re engaging in a sexual relationship and it’s consensual.”

I signed on the line.

“Good boy”

I shivered.

“See? When you’re with me, even paperwork can be fun.” Lauren said with a wink, her hand finding its way to my now-hard cock, stroking my through my pants. “Now,” she continued, sliding the other form in front of me, “this is a consent form for participation in my hypnosis experiments.”

I looked at her blankly, confused.

Lauren stared back, disarmingly. “You didn’t think I was going to stop playing with your mind now, did you...?”

I shook my head dimly, jaw agape.

“...Because if you want me to stop, I can certainly find another little boytoy to play with. But you don’t want that, I can see...” Her hand squeezed my head “No, I get the feeling that you really, really want to be my subject. Isn’t that right, Derek?”

I nodded.

“Good boy. So, I obviously can’t tell you what this project is testing, since that could compromise the results. But you don’t mind me...experimenting....with your mind. Do you?” She blinked sweetly, the perfect picture of fiendish allure and charm.

“No.” I mumbled.

“Then sign your name for me, won’t you Derek?”

I complied.

“Good boy”

Uhhhngh. I stifled a moan as she triggered me again.

“So...um....what happens now?”

Lauren fixed me in her gaze.

“Now, you Sleep!snap

* * *

Next thing I knew, I was in my bed. But something was strange. I couldn’t move my arms. Or legs. No, I could move them, just not much. And there was something tightening around them. Ropes? What the hell?

I struggled to raise my head and look around. And there was Lauren, standing at the foot of the bed. Her dress gone, she was clad only in a lacy black bra and panties. And, I noted, an impressively large and radiant crystal, hanging from the silver chain around her neck.

And then I watched as she sensuously climbed onto the bed, onto me, her smooth legs sliding against mine as she moved towards me, almost like she was climbing me like a plaything she owned.

I willed myself to speak. “What are you going to do to me?”

Lauren didn’t reply at first, but she produced the condom I had seen on the table earlier, and bit the corner off the wrapper.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out,” Lauren said, with a devilish gleam in her eye. “Literally.”

She stroked me a few times, her smile growing as I stiffened in her hand in response. She rolled the condom onto my cock.

She straddled my cock, brushing my head against her clit as she guided my cock oh so close to where it so desperately wanted to be. I stared at her pleadingly, my breath caught in my throat and my mind totally at a loss for words.

“Now,” she purred, “here’s what’s going to happen: you’re going to stare at my pendant, and nothing else.”

My eyes broke contact with hers and flicked down to the gleaming crystal nestled perfectly between her pert breasts. I groaned as I felt her slide down onto me, and slowly back up. My eyes closed involuntarily, in anticipation of penetrating her again. So ready to....wait...what? She paused for what seemed like forever. I opened my eyes, and looked up at her.

“No, no, no,” she scolded gently, playfully. “Don’t look into my eyes. If you want me to do that again, you’re going to have to stare at my crystal pendant instead.”

My eyes flicked down to it again, and back up at her. She slid onto me again, then rose back off, toying with me.

“....and as long as you keep staring at my pendant, I’m going to keep riding you.”

I could feel my eyes go wide as I stared back into hers. They wavered back and forth between that crystal and her incredibly beautiful face...those penetrating blue eyes.

She kept stopping, leaving me so hungry for more. I locked my eyes on the crystal again, intent on keeping them fixed right there, no matter what.

“That’s right,” she said, slipping into a perfect rhythm, sliding up and down on my pole. “You’re going to need to lose yourself in my crystal completely if you want me to keep fucking you, if you want me to make you come.”

I gasped upon hearing that, my eyes reflexively trying to close. They flickered, and I felt Lauren hesitate, pausing at the top of each stroke until my eyes were once more riveted on the crystal before impaling herself on me again.

What was I to do? What would you, or anyone else have done in that situation? I gave in to the furious pleasure of the moment; gave in to what the animalistic part of my brain demanded – I obeyed the nubile goddess sitting on top of me.

“That’s it,” she said, her breath growing faster and faster as she rode me faster. “Just don’t take your eyes off the crystal.” I didn’t. I couldn’t. My attention was completely captured by that little jewel dangling and bouncing amid her gorgeous breasts.

She was squeezing and clenching around my cock now, as she fucked me harder and harder. “And pretty soon, you’ll find that you simply can’t take your eyes off of it. Your body wants me so badly that you can’t even control it anymore. And your subconscious mind is learning that if you want me to reward you, if you want me to let you release all that lust building up inside you, that you need to keep your eyes fixated on that crystal.”

“Oh god,” she moaned, bouncing even harder. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw her eyes close, and her head tilt back. Her hand found its way to her clit, rubbing it furiously as she rode me in the same way. My hips bucked, my body convulsing of its own accord, too full of desire to relax and lie still. And then I felt her squeeze even tighter around me as she came. I was hit by a tumble of tangled feelings – lust; joy; pride that I had made my goddess come. And then shock when I realized she wasn’t slowing down a single beat.

“...deeper and deeper,” she was saying now, “every time you slide deep into me, your mind slides even deeper into the crystal”. Oh god, she was so right...my body was writhing with energy and ecstasy, but my mind was sinking deeper and deeper.

My vision started to get fuzzy, blurry, except for one small spot in the center, where I watched that big, shining crystal sway, bounce and swing, bumping against her delicious breasts with each stroke. Despite the growing tension in what felt like every muscle of my body, my eyes somehow seemed to be relaxing now.

“Yessssss” she sighed, her usually smooth-as-velvet voice cracking and wavering. “If you surrender to me, I can give you pleasure....unnh....the kind of irresistible pleasure you’ve only ever dreamed of—” She stifled a gasp. “And all you have to do is submit and obey me.”

She moaned. I heard myself do the same in response as another orgasm rocked her.

“You DO WANT to obey me completely, don’t you Derek?”

A breathy sigh escaped my throat, the sudden question jarring me briefly loose from her thrall. Did I really want to? really? I was sure I was aroused by the idea, but fantasies are different than realities....right?

I wondered whether I should resist this, whether it was really safe to let this girl have such an enormous degree of control over me. Lauren sensed my hesitation.

“Aww, you’re trying to resist me? That’s so cute! And so very, very silly.”

Silly?

“You see,” she went on, slowing her rhythm to match the slow, lilting, sing-song pace her voice had suddenly taken on. “You’ve already surrendered enough control to me that I can totally blow your mind away.”

I felt my breath freeze in my throat. Lauren halted her rhythm, pausing with her hot lips hovering just above my eagerly throbbing head.

“With just a snap of my fingers, I can make your cock twice as sensitive as it is now. Do you need me to show you?”

Was I nodding? Everything seemed to be spinning...

“You can’t help it. When I snap my fingers, the sensitivity in your cock doubles. Feel it. Feel yourself getting twice as sensitive NOW”

SNAP

“That was just a taste, Derek. Do you think you can resist twice as much of that sensation?” She plunged herself down on me. I felt an electric jolt surge through me, and suddenly it was like every nerve in my body was running directly to the head of my cock.

I gasped, froze, eyes wide, unable to move as my jaw dropped, my eyes still blankly fixed on the crystal dangling in front of be, between those two perfect breasts. Lauren pulled back up.

“Did you like that, Derek? Do you want more?”

I could only nod.

“What if I double the pleasure again? Do you think you can still even try to resist if I make you feel another four times as sensitive as you are now?”

My body shook involuntarily. My balls ached, screaming for release.

SNAP

‘Could I resist?’ I briefly wondered. And then my cock was inside her again, the exquisite and intense pleasure overriding that train of thought completely.

She pulled up again.

“What about 10 times the pleasure? Do you think you could resist that?”

SNAP

Oh.

God.

I felt my mind dissolving, turning into a quivvering puddle of nothingness.

“What if I give you 20 times the pleasure? Can you resist that?”

No. I couldn’t. Can’t.

I shook my head.

“Do you WANT me to give you that much pleasure, Derek?”

Yes. I craved it, needed it.

I nodded.

SNAP

I could feel it happen, feel my cock somehow getting that much more sensitive. And it made me want to come inside her more than I had ever wanted anything in my life.

Lauren lowered her hot, wet, welcoming slit to meet the head of my cock, and stopped there. Teasing me. Giving me a small taste of exactly what I wanted, to show me how incredibly overcome with desire she could make me.

And then, slowly, she slid all the way onto my cock, taking it all the way in.

The pleasure was overwhelming. Unbearable, almost. My cock was so sensitive that every neuron in my brain was being bombarded with signals for orgasmic pleasure, and there was no room left for any other thoughts. I could do nothing but quiver.

“Mmmmm...” Lauren moaned, tauntingly. “That’s it, that’s what I love to see...your resistance drifting away, giving way to the pleasure I can fill your mind with without a second thought.”

I did nothing but lie there, my eyes staring straight ahead at her crystal pendant, my mind reduced to little more than a pile of jelly, unable to think, move, or speak. My mind totally blank. I was putty in her hands, there to be molded into whatever shape she desired. And what she desired seemed to be wrapping me around her little finger.

I lay there, breathing shallowly, little more than a hard cock for Lauren to fuck. And that’s exactly what she did. I stared blankly, mind empty, and cock painfully throbbingly hard for...well, I have no idea how long, I had lost all sense of time. I just lay there as my mistress fucked me to her heart’s content, bringing herself to 2 more orgasms before I remember anything more.

I wanted to come. I knew that. I was dying to come. But my mind couldn’t put together anything more than that, the stimulation was so intense.

And then she spoke quietly, simply, as she worked herself up to another orgasm, her teeth clenched, and her breath racing. “Do you want me to let you come, Derek?

I nodded. “Yessss.” It was the only word I could form.

“I’ll let you come when you submit to me completely. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Submit. That sounded like something I wanted too.

“Good, then I’ll ask again: Do you want to obey me completely, Derek?”

I nodded. “Yes!” I whispered urgently.

“Yes? You do want to obey me?” she teased back.

“yes. yes. yes.” I repeated. Chanted. over and over, like it was a mantra.

Good boy“ She said, the trigger sending another erotic jolt through me. “I want you to fuck me as hard and as fast as you can, Derek. And once you make me come again, you’ll find that you can too. Once you give me another orgasm, I’ll let you have one too, as a reward. And the orgasms I can give you are the most powerful ones you’ve ever had. Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“Good boy.” she purred again. “Coming up our of your trance now, as I count from 1 to 3, ready.....1....2....and....3 Wide awake!” SNAP

I blinked. Felt my mind coming back together, coming back to me. I could think again. Or, I could think about one thing, at least: fucking my mistress.

My hands found their way to her seductive hips, grabbing them tightly. My whole body undulated, every fiber of my being working in tandem in service of one goal: pounding my cock over and over as hard as I could into the perfect goddess in my arms.

I looked up at Lauren’s face, and saw her eyes close, her head tilt back in ecstasy. Her jaw dropped open, and she a long, high-pitched, mounting moan. Encouraged, I pumped harder, my hips and arms working together in rhythm to drive my cock deeper and deeper into her. I was rewarded as her moan became more frantic, more fervent. I redoubled my efforts, driving my mistress to a screaming climax. Her whole body tensed, contorted. Her nails dug into my chest and arms. And her exquisite cunt squeezed me tighter, as if it were squeezing the cum out of me. I finally exploded, coming so hard I nearly passed out.

In my post-coital stupor, I dimly noticed Lauren rolling off of me and lying beside me. She was gently stroking my chest, maybe? Everything was a blur. And then there was her voice, loud and clear in the fuzziness. I didn’t hear it so much as feel it: all I noticed was the feeling of her breath in my ear, sending pleasant little shivers down my spine, the way it always did when her words went straight into my subconscious mind like that. I loved the way she could do that, just penetrate straight into my mind and fix things there directly...adding whatever I needed to remember to do later, and removing anything I didn’t need to know, or think, or remember......

I couldn’t follow any of what she was saying; I didn’t even notice my eyes closing....my whole world was consumed by just the feeling of being wrapped up and carried away by her lovely voice.

* * *

I woke up groggy, the sun in my eyes forcing me out of my slumber. Everything felt kind of fuzzy. What had happened last night? Wait, what day was today? I had no idea. A glance at my watch told me it was sunday, but I couldn’t seem to remember anything since finishing my lecture on Friday. Something was very strange. I noticed a small red line on my wrist next to my watch. It looked like...rope burn? ‘No, that can’t be, I must’ve just slept on it funny’, I decided. I must have been very tired these past few days, I felt so groggy...

After dragging myself out of bed, I fixed some breakfast, and settled down on the sofa to eat it. And that’s when I noticed an envelope on my coffee table that I didn’t remember being there. I opened it, and pulled out a folded sheet of paper with my name on it.

“Thank you soo much for agreeing to work with me for my independent study project next semester, professor Belton! I really appreciate it! See you next semester!!!

Sincerely,

-Lauren (M.)”

Ah, right, things were coming back to me now, albeit slowly. I remembered Lauren Meyers asking me if I could help her with some independent study credits she needed for her major. Why she picked me, I had no idea, but I was secretly grateful for the slim chance to spend even a few more minutes a week in the company of the student I was secretly infatuated by.

‘Not that anything could ever happen,’ I thought, ‘especially since she was my student. It should be an interesting read, though, since she’s clearly very bright.’

There was something else in the envelope, though. I shook it, and out tumbled a slim-line USB memory stick. Was it supposed to be here? I flipped it over and found a sticker: “Property of Mistress Lauren Meyers”

And then the rest of the previous night’s activities came flooding back. Lying on my back, in my bed, eyes fixed on the crystal between Lauren’s luscious breasts as she fucked me, body and mind.

Four words pounded into my brain over and over again throughout the next few weeks: “See you next semester”

[End of chapter 7]