The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Clitazepam Conspiracy”

Chapter One—Innocence Lost

You’ve read others’ confessions on this site. So many people sharing their dark, twisted fantasies, and maybe some of it’s even true, you think.

Well, may be.

I have to confess something that happened to me in the summer of ‘02. Think of it: Bennifer still ruled the paparazzi, Bush was still revered, and no one realized the implications of the Patriot Act. Innocence? I think it was just stupidity.

I’m not a baby girl. I’m what some would call a porker (or I was, but we’ll get to that later), and I’m what my slutty, sex crazed ex called a “chubby handful.” My breasts are large and luscious, a natural D, but natural . . . they were never as perky as I wanted them to be. My stomach was never flat, and at 168 pounds, I was hardly anyone’s definition of thin.

That’s all you need to know about who and what I was before. Remember, it’s ‘02. Remember what I’m telling you . . . because this information is on a need to know basis according to your American government.—But I’m breaking rank. I’m telling you now because everyone needs to know.

* * *

It was another sunny day at college. I spent most of the day hanging out in the psych department. Those professors there are a trip. So educated, but so childish. Dr. Tyranny was talking to Dr. Cates about non-traditional brainwashing techniques, and the power of suggestion.

“If you say it right, while they’re under, and reinforce it, a subject will do anything suggested,” Radon Tyranny said. He was a fifty year old man with graying hair, and a reputation for grading on a curve—if you were pretty, blonde, and willing to get down on your knees.

“Bull shit, Tyranny. Hypnotism is over-rated. I know you are always quoting obscure medical quotes, but there’s no evidence to back this up. If putting someone under fixed the ills of the world, psychiatrists would have cured cancer.” Cates was a beautiful Chinese woman, in her early forties, married to a Caucasian contractor. She was opinionated and strong. I watched her in admiration from the corner of the study room.

Tyranny tossed back his head and laughed. “You don’t know anything, Keiko.”

Dr. Cates narrowed her eyes and stalked off. As she passed me, I watched her slight hips swaying angrily. Although I was strictly heterosexual, Keiko Cates was undoubtedly the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. I loved watching her graceful walk. She always smelled soft and beautiful; like something a man would die to sink into. I watched her in my hulking, graceless body, thinking: if only I study her long enough, maybe one day I can be that sexy too.

“Tara?”

I started at the sound of Tyranny’s voice. So caught up in Dr. Cates’ sashay, I had totally forgotten the senior professor.

“Yes, Dr?”

“I need you in my office. Follow me now.”—Tyranny had a strong military background. His authoritative tone pissed me off. But as a grad student, stuck in a work-study job, there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it. I left my seat and followed him down the hall.

“I have something to show you, Ms McGee.” Tyranny turned to look at me over his shoulder, the light catching his glasses so that the glare made him appear souless. He smiled. A chill ran down my back; I shook it off. “I need you to look at something,” he said as he opened the door to his office.

Now, Dr. Tyranny’s office was something to behold. Military emblems, awards, and oddly, but not out of place, a cat-of-nine-tails hung on his wall. On the ceiling above his chair was a mirror. These two elements of a brothel seemed out of place next to his regiment plaques. Still, I couldn’t help but steal a glance at the mirror. I realized you could get an excellent view of my deep cleavage. My nipples tightened automatically. God, I thought, I hope the arrogant bastard doesn’t think it’s on account of him.

“Ms McGee, I am conducting an experiment on the student populace. I’m sure you’re aware of it?”

I nodded. Everyone knew that Tyranny was studying the effects of sensory-deprivation vs. sensory overload. Only the poorest, most desperate students signed up for Tyranny’s studies . . . well, that and the daredevils and masochists, that is.

“You are going to assure me, before I go any further that this will not leave this room.” Tyranny paused and looked at me from lowered eyebrows. I realized he was waiting for a response.

“Um, yes, yes, sir.”

“Good. I know you’re known for your discretion. Now, Tara, the study I’m currently working on is part of National Security. We’ve publicized it as another typical university study. It’s not. This study is quite serious. In fact, before we go any further, sign these papers that you understand the meaning of classified and will not divulge any information with civilians.”

Intrigued, I scarcely looked at the papers. Blah, blah, I thought, and just signed where he pointed.

When I finished, Tyranny looked at me with those inscrutable eyes and smiled his cold, dark smile. “Good, Ms. McGee. Now we begin.”

He handed me a folder. I took it automatically. Suddenly I felt woozy and disoriented. My body disconnected from my mind and took on a will of its own. With the last bit of my strength, I looked up at Tyranny in fright. I opened my mouth to ask a question, but only drool came out. A long streak of spittle dripped down my lip and into my cleavage. When it hit my breast it felt like a long, writhing snake going between my boobs. My nipples stiffened even harder. My clit swelled. Damn! Even the air felt like hands caressing my body! My mind struggled against this sudden assault of arousal, but my body betrayed me. Tyranny walked soundless up to me. He placed his right hand on my cunt and his left hand on my shoulder. Pressing softly into my cunt, he whispered into my ear.

“I will count from 1 to 3. With each step you will fall deeper under my control. Your body’s will is no longer your own, Tara McGee. When I count to three, you will be completely obedient to me. One . . . two . . . three.” I tried to pull away from this evil man. I couldn’t. He leaned deeper into me, his hand stroking at the wetness soaking my pants. “To show you how much I control you . . . Tara . . . you can cum NOW!”

My body began to writhe and jerk with sensation. I bucked hard up into his hand, creaming with an orgasm that I’d never felt before. My eyes went wide, and my mouth formed its own words: “YES YES YES O FUCK ME YES!” I screamed. Tyranny pulled away. “QUIET!” he hissed, and I shut up. With his disapproval, the orgasm ended just like flipping off a light.

“Tara, you may talk now. But only in whispers. If someone comes in you will sit quietly, and act as if nothing happened.”

“What did you do to me? I never saw you hypnotize me. How is this happening?” I asked. I was scared witless, but my body was begging for more. My nipples were sticking out against the cloth of my shirt like two long pencil erasers. My panties were soaking, and they made me feel itchy and squishy down there. I began to softly rock in my chair, trying to get some kind of relief.

“Tara, I didn’t do anything to you. You did this to yourself. You signed the release to assist in the study, and when I handed you the clitazepam laced paper, you took it. By doing so, you have bound yourself to me and my whims. You will now assist me in all of my needs.” Tyranny laughed. I suddenly realized how big his package was. I licked my lips and squeezed my thighs. Yum, I thought, I’ve never sucked dick before, but I bet that’s better than a lolipop for sure! My cheeks flamed at this thought, but I couldn’t tear my eyes away.

“Tara? Up here,” Tyranny said, tilting my chin up so that my eyes met his. “clitazepam has quite a kick. We’re still developing the best dose and way to give it. It’s just so damn good to give to women. Men aren’t nearly as susceptible. Tara, I want you to go home tonight and take a clitazepam tablet every 4 hours until you are satisfied. You can’t tell anyone about any of this. If anyone asks about the tablets, say you’re on an antibiotic. And, under no circumstance, will you allow anyone else to take or be exposed to the clitazepam. Is this understood?”

My body squirmed at the idea of being “satisfied”. I looked up at him in frustration. “Sir, I understand, but I have questions? Is that okay.”

Tyranny seemed unable to stop himself as he reached out to my breast and twisted the left nipple hard. The pain crackled up my spine, followed by excruciating pleasure after he let go.

“Ugggggh, oh, Dr. Tyranny!”

“Tara, what are your questions?”

“When will I be satisfied? Will you let me come again before I leave?” My mind heard the subservience in my tone, but I was helpless to do anything about it. My left breast felt full and heavy. I slipped a hand up to palm it lightly. I really hoped Dr. Tyranny wouldn’t notice.

“clitazepam won’t allow you to satisfy yourself sexually. That isn’t exactly what I meant . . . but you are going to go through hormone related changes over the course of your treatment. I can’t tell you when that is. In this I want you to decide for yourself. As to letting you come again . . . I won’t help you here. But you are allowed three orgasms between now and the time you see me again. Three and only three. I want you to indulge in your sexuality Tara. From the look about you, it seems you’ve been repressed too long.” Tyranny turned back to his desk and papers there. He dug a pill bottle out of a drawer. Handing it to me, he said the words my body dreaded to hear: “Go now.”

Chapter Two—Exploration of the Senses

Leaving the building, I was overwhelmed with senses. My eyes saw colors that I’d never noticed. Even the smallest touch of air made my hair stand on end. With my clit throbbing and heavy with need, I had to learn to walk all over again. My body was truly changed, and the more I relaxed into it, the more excited I became. With every step back to my dorm room, I felt more sexual. Men stared at my hard nipples. I wanted to swing my hips, and with every sashay I felt my pussy twitch. Clitazepam was remaking me, and while part of me revolted against the change, I couldn’t resist this new sensuality.

The thought of four orgasms in twenty-four hours was rushing through my head. I hadn’t had four orgasms in my life! Before clitazepam and Dr. Tyranny, I had lived a half-life of sexual frustration and repression. All of that was about to change. My eyes were drawn to each man’s package as I walked along. Some of them were full and thick, making me wonder if they stuffed their pants. God! I had never ever looked at men like this: their strong arms, flexing while they walked, their beautiful backs and derrieres tight and muscular. I reached up with my right hand, and began to idly suck and chew on my index finger. I clenched the muscles in my pussy . . . and thought about sex . . .

“Hey! Tara!” I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around to see Jared. I stopped in my tracks and smiled. Something in my eyes must have made him cautious. Jared, my study buddy, a hottie that was in-love and dating my best friend, also stopped. Jared looked something like deer caught in the headlights.

“Um, Tara?” Jared licked his luscious, full lips, “Are you okay?” Jared ran a long-fingered hand through his blonde hair.

“Yeah, Jared, I’m okay . . . but I think I might have fever. Could you help me make it back to the dorm?” Darn, he’s my best friend Alicia’s guy . . . I shouldn’t be thinking what I’m thinking . . . oh this is soooo bad . . .

Jared reached out to put an arm around my shoulders to steady me. His right hand innocently grazed my newly sensitive boobs . . . this is sooo bad . . . but damn, it feels soooo good!!! I knew then what was going to happen. This huntress was about to take this stud horse down.

As we approached my dorm, I managed to convince Jared that I needed help inside. It didn’t take much cajoling, and as we went into my room, my hand brushed the front of his pants. His eyes went wide. But Jared didn’t pull away.

Emboldened, I pressed my heaving D’s against his chest. “Help me out of my clothes, Jared,” I breathed huskily into his ear, “I’m feeling sooo hot and sooo feverish. I just don’t think I can do it alone.” Jared licked his lips and looked afraid for one moment. Then I could feel him rising under my warm palm. My breasts tightened and stood at alert.

Snatching my top off, I dropped to my knees. (It would later occur to me how easily I did that, like my muscles had changed as well.) I unzipped his Levi’s. Before I pulled his hardening cock out into the cold cruel world, I placed my lips against the puckered fly. I nuzzled my head against his man-meat, just inhaling the strong, musky scent, feeling my pussy grow wet, and exhaling warm breath on his shaft. I was about to venture into the unexplored, and lick dick with a side of cream!

With that thought I became a mad woman! A sex-crazed animal. Clitazepam took over, and I had to have sexual release. I wanted to fuck and suck. My body became good for nothing else. My mind only thought about how to milk the most cum out of this cock so I could feel his jizz spew my throat!

Stripping Jared of his pants, I pulled my bra off over my head. I took my tits and cradled them together, feeling delicious sensations as he touched them. He rammed his dick in and out of them, and I licked the tip of his cock, gorgeous 8-inches it was (No wonder Alicia was always smiling)—and when he pushed in on my nipples and twisted them with his hands, I nearly went over the edge! My body was so slutty! I wanted cock! In fact, I wanted Jared to stick that salami in my cunt NOW!

“What do you want, bitch???” Jared sneered at me when I tried to get him to change the pace. “Un-uh, no way, slut, are you gonna make me finish you off before you suck me dry.” I started to mewl with displeasure. My rational mind cringed, but the new-born slut inside me was getting hornier with ever derogatory word Jared said.

“Please fuck me Jared, pretty please?” I cried.

“Don’t talk to me like that, whore!” He said roughly. “I’m not Jared to you, anymore. You can’t use my name until you get me off with that tongue. Suck me bitch. See if you can make me cum.”

I wanted to ask what was in it for me, but I knew better now. Instead, I grabbed his dick by the root and started to lick every inch. Sneaking a look at his face, I knew I was up to a good start. I started sucking harder and harder, bobbing my head up and down. Damn, just smelling his balls made me hot! Jared grabbed me by the hair, “FASTER SLUT FASTER AND I MIGHT LET YOU CUM!”

Jared was helping me along with this, fucking my face by pulling me back and forth. I got so wet that juices were dripping down to my knees. Jared’s cock started twitching, and I pushed my face in close, feeling his dick all the way down my throat. I started massaging his balls, and he came all down my throat over and over, filling my body with luscious sperm. I pulled away from him once I knew he was finished. A milky white fluid was trailing from my lips, and a sour, salty taste was in my mouth. I felt more satisfied than I ever had in my life, and I hadn’t even cum yet.

I began to wonder then, just what limits of satisfaction that Clitazepam was going to take me to.

Jared seemed to come to his senses after he came. Jared jumped back, 8 inch boner (so luscious that first taste of cock, I’m getting wet just thinking about it) . . . 8 inch boner fading fast. He grabbed his jeans and fled out the door, mumbling something like “I’m sorry” as he went.

Not as sorry as I was at not getting off! Asshole! I thought. Still unsatisfied, but very tired, I crawled into my bed to take a nap. Oral sex wore a girl out quick, it was just harder (yum yum) than it looked!

Chapter 3: Second Dose

Damn, time flies! It was time to take another clitazepam. I walked into the bathroom shared between our “suites”. Shaking one of the tablets into my hand, I tossed it back with a handful of water out of the sink. As my eyes met those of my reflection, I began to panic. Who the fuck is that? A hand reached instinctively to the mirror . . .

The body I left that morning with had changed. Gone were the sagging breasts and small nipples. What was in that mirror was a sex goddess! Huge balloon boobs with long, one-inch nipples, rock hard! Dusky areoles that begged to be sucked and cuddled. A whittling waist curving down to luscious hips. My pussy looked different too—it looked fuller and poutier . . . had my clit been visible outside the folds before? I didn’t think so. My hand crept down to fondle it . . . my knees buckled with pleasure.

I couldn’t stop fondling myself; I knew that I’d left the shared bathroom door open. But damn, I was horny! I hadn’t had an orgasm in nearly four hours! I needed to cum . . . my mind flooded with images of men surrounding me, in a circle, jerking off and aiming at me . . . just as their fantasy cum began to hit my body . . .

“Tara? Tara? Are you alright?” April, my next-suite neighbor, was standing in the doorway looking at me with concern. With one final, rough squeeze, I let go of my engorged clit. More later, baby.

“Um, yeah.” I guess I hadn’t changed that much, because I began to blush as I realized what she’d caught me at. The smell of pussy, sweet and juicy, filled the air. I didn’t have a stitch on. A breeze was blowing across those damn sensitive nipples. They stiffened ripely, and began to itch for attention.

April licked her lips and looked away. No telling what the poor kid was thinking. She had been raised by an Amish family, and this was her “year in the world”. Her roomate was a co-leader at the local BSU, and April hadn’t been exposed to anything naughty. I doubted if April had ever seen a naked woman before.

“April,” I said, “April, don’t go just yet.” April’s blue eyes looked at me apprehensively. I suddenly noticed all of the colors in her reddish blonde hair. My new senses wouldn’t let me stop staring. I bit my lip and started again. “April, do you know what I was doing?” She shook her head no. “Well, April, come in here, shut the door, and I’ll teach you something every woman should know.”

By this time, April was blushing as well. Her lithe, slim body seemed caught between worlds as she stood in that door . . . between the realm of light and dark, innocence and experience. My palms itched to touch that hair. Was it true what I’d always heard about red-heads?

Suddenly, the decision was made. With shaking hands, April turned the lock. I stood up and smiled at her. “Come here darling,” I greeted her, with open arms.

April couldn’t seem to meet my eyes. I took her by the hands and led her into my room. “April, what I have to show you is better done in here, with lots of room.” My suite stilled smelled of Jared’s cum. Smelling that divine odor made my smile morph into a grin. “Oh, April, don’t be shy!”

April let me lead her like a rag doll to the bed. She sat down softly, and I realized what a wisp of a girl she was. Her breasts couldn’t have been any more than a B. Her lips were shiny and pink, and I knew that her beauty was natural, as she wasn’t allowed to wear any makeup. Underneath her schoolmarm white dress, her breasts were heaving. I knelt before her, scared to break the spell.

What in the hell had been wrong with me before that I hadn’t noticed how gorgeous women were? Those long, eyelashes framing those doe-eyes. The turn of her leg, and the delicate shape of her thigh. Oh, she was a work of art, innocent and beautiful. And I wanted to show her everything that her momma didn’t want her to know.

“April, have you ever had a boyfriend?”

“Um, n-n-no, n-n-not really.” So sweet her voice! Like a clear bell . . . nothing like my husky tones.

“Hmmm, that’s too bad for you . . . but it’s better for me, April. Tell me . . . have you ever kissed anyone? Not like your mom or dad . . . but someone else?”

She looked me in the eyes and nodded no again. I reached out to touch her lips. I held the pad of my thumb just there, and felt her inhale and exhale. It was the most divine moment of my life.

“April, now be honest, have you ever touched yourself?”

I thought that she was going to jump up and run away at this question. Her eyes darted around the room and a single tear slid down her face. She finally settled her gaze on her feet. “Y-y-yesssss.”

I placed my hand on her waist, and leaned my stiff nipples into her knees.

“Did it feel good, April?—There’s no need to be ashamed.”

More tears now as she nodded yes. I made a decision to start her higher education. Evidently no one else on campus was up to this task. I leaned over her, and touched her lips with mine. So soft, so silky . . . I gently pushed her back onto the bed, and moved up to kiss away her tears. I opened my mouth softly on her eyes. Beneath my sensitive body, I began to feel her ripen under my touch. Her nipples were little pebbles against my chest. Her breaths were coming rapidly and heavingly. I moved my tongue to her ear, and licked it inside. My body was mimicking April’s, heaving and stiffening, pussy weeping tears of its own. I blew softly in her wet ear. “Beautiful, so beautiful,” I muttered.

I moved back over her. “April, open your eyes.” She did. “Today I’m going to teach you about your body, and its responses. Oh, April, it feels so good to be touched! And don’t let anyone make you think that this is bad . . . it may be sinful and wicked . . . but nothing” I kissed her lips “this good” kiss again “is bad, okay?” April nodded. “First, I’m going to do you, and then you are going to do me, okay? And we’ll take turns.” She nodded again.

I held her jaw and kissed her deeply, thrusting my tongue in her sweet mouth. I licked the rims of her lips from the inside, and finally, making my tongue into a tiny dick, pierced into her palate, teasing her tongue there. Surprisingly for a “country” girl, April was a quick learner. She moved her body so that we were facing side to side. She repeated the kiss on me.

Damn, but I had wanted to take my time with this . . . but the devil inside me wouldn’t let it happen. However, if I’d only looked at April’s eyes I might have noticed something. There must have been some clitazepam in my mouth left over from the pill . . . because her body was igniting with desire. Just like for me, there would be no going back . . . .

My body began to buck and arch into April; I ripped the muslin dress from her shoulders, licking with my longer tongue down her body, so ready to drive her to new heights. I pressed my knee firmly against her clit, and her body began to writhe against it. Mewling with desire, her eyes met mine, “W-what’s happening to me, Tara?” She managed to ask, but at that time, I had no answer. I pulled off her dress, and began to hump her thigh, as she humped mine.

There are no ways to describe this act of desire, except that we were mirror images of each other in bed. One dark and curvy, the other light and slim. I crammed my fingers between us, rubbing her clit softly, then firmer, then jerking it and pinching it as she repeated the same motion on me. I began to buck wildly as she moved her lips over my huge boobs, sucking and licking, blowing on those firm nipples, biting at them, and tugging on them. I began to roar with pleasure, cumming and jerking, my pussy sucking up April’s long fingers up; I must have blacked out with pleasure, because the next thing I knew, April was kneeling between my knees, grinning up at me from a mouthful of cunt. Her long honey-red tresses drenched across my sensitive thighs, and she licked like a demon between my legs. Up and down my clit! Pulling it, pushing it, bathing her face in my juices, and I realized that I’d never come down from my first orgasm . . . unbelievably my body was still in the clutches of pleasure, and I was so out of my mind, screaming like a bitch in heat, that I wondered how I could survive this much sensation? ! Could one’s body just explode with pleasure?

Suddenly, April withdrew. She crawled back over my body, and her long, dagger-like nipples stabbed my chest. “Thought you were going to teach me something, huh, Tara?” Is her voice huskier? Deeper? April kissed me deeply, then one more, almost chastely.

“Tara, why didn’t anyone ever tell me that pussy tastes that good?”