The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note To Readers: Sorry about the delay, and that there is only one chapter in this posting. Had lots of holiday and family issues, but never fear, Tara’s story isn’t forgotten! Thanks for your interest and patience!

“The Clitazepam Conspiracy”

Chapter Eight: Return to Humility

I’d been a very bad girl . . . I’d not protected my bottle of clitazepam very well; I’d tried unsucessfully to have more than the 3 orgasms my master Tyranny had permitted me; I had let the feds in on knowing my identity and involvement in the 9-11-SX program; and I had made some willing and nubile slaves of my own! Maybe karma was getting back at me for these betrayals? I don’t know, but I was out of my mind in need. Need for release and desire for fulfillment.—Yep, my capacity for orgasm gone, I was a quivering heap of womanhood, trying to fuck anything in sight.

Suffolk, Asia, and April had shoved a dildo into my mouth, my pussy, and my ass.—I think the one in my mouth was to gag me!—I was moaning loudly around it (or so I’ve heard, as I said before, I don’t remember much of this), and my hips were gyrating and thrusting against the 9″incher in my ass and the 7″ incher in my pussy. Asia was holding a bullet vibe at high speed against my engorged clit, while April kept my nipples pinched and clamped with clothes pins, and she delicately nibbled and licked my boobs around them.

Oh, how the mighty had fallen!

Suffolk drove his black government issue sedan back to Tyranny’s place at 4am in the morning. None of us had had any sleep, and I’m not sure any of us needed to. Clitazepam seems to change that need in women, and as a fed, I’m sure Alan had experienced sleep deprivation before.

Tyranny’s house was lit up like a Christmas tree. The Colonel went in first, leaving me moaning in exquisite agony outside in the car. My two loyal attendants did everything possible to alleviate my overstimulated condition, but nothing could help! Instead, their efforts only drove me further and further into this sensual madness. Finally, Tyranny came out to get me.

“Fascinating.”—I remember him saying that one word. So clinical. So detached. I was quivering; completely transformed; and all he could say was a cold and disinterested “fascinating”.

Just looking at him seemed to calm my frazzled nerves. Tyranny had insisted to Alan that I must be left alone with him. Alan had agreed, realizing that this was his only hope of helping me. After all, I was bound to Tyranny as his personal slave from that first dose of clitazepam. No one would be able to change that—except perhaps Radon Tyranny himself.

My memories begin to come back here—floating back to awareness in this sex-deprived body, feeling a ravenous craving between my legs, unsatisfied by the buzzing vibrators nestled in the hot pussy there. My body felt that the air itself was a lover: my breasts tight with desire, and my nipples pulling at the clothespins, trying hard to get some attention! Radon took me off into his “library”. When I entered there, slung over his back like a cave-woman, I was frightened at what I saw.

As the door swung shut, and locked itself, Radon slung me onto a cold metal table in the center of the room. My ass recoiled at the freezing metal against its steaming heat. Taking rubber cuffs that were attached to the table, he clamped me down. Then, Radon took a phallic ball, and replaced my inadequate dildo gag with it.

“Tara, your tongue will work that gag like it’s my dick.” Tyranny said to me. My mind screamed out against this, not wanting to obey him anymore!—But my lips began to churn and pull the phallus in deeper, and my tongue showed off a new and beautiful resistance to the gag reflex, because the harder I worked at Tyranny’s gag, the more it elongated down my throat! What an ingenious invention!

As Radon secured the ties, and removed all of the other toys (except the clothespins), I saw something that shocked me to my core.

Dressed all in leather, except her bare pussy and tits, was my best-friend Alicia. Even with a rubber mask covering part of her face, I knew those brilliant green eyes, and that crimson hair. Out to the side, she held Tyranny’s cat-o-nine tails in her left hand.

“Wa-wish-a,” I said in horror, trying to communicate.

“No use, Tara,” Radon said, “Alicia was one of my first subjects. She participated in study number 13, the one where I found clitazepam’s sister drug, thorazepam.” Here Tyranny laughed coldly, “Or should I say ‘brother’ drug? Where clitazepam makes you more willing to please and be pleased, thorazepam makes men and women in particular more prone to violence and extraordinary feats of rage! Because I control Alicia much, much better than I ever controlled you, and because Alicia has been in her sensory deprivation chamber, she is more than ready to punish you for what you did with her boyfriend . . . Jared, is it? . . . yes, what you did for, to, and with him today!” Tyranny laughed. How I wanted Asia, April, and Alan to save me now! What would Alicia do to me?

Alicia moved toward me slowly; my eyes followed every move with fear and dread. She walked like a cat, graceful and sure atop 6″ stilletto boots. They buckled along her thigh and left bare patches of skin peeking at me. Thorazepam, I thought, Wonder if she is as addicted to sex as I am now? Thinking about my last session with Alan made my body relax and my eyes drift closed.

SWAT!!! went her hand against my cheek.

“Ay omting!” I said, trying to get her to speak. She just fixed me with those cold eyes, and kept pacing.

“Did I mention that she’s a raving dyke dominant now too?” Tyranny said over my shoulder, in a corner of the “library” that I couldn’t see.

Alicia took one of the clothespins and pinched my nipple even harder. Against my will, I struggled against my bonds in pain and pleasure as she did this. Even pain seemed to set me afire! Alicia’s eyes seemed to gleam. She took my engorged clit between her red fingernails and rubbed it lovingly. After the pinching of the clothespins, this light caress made my pussy swell and moisten. Just as I shut my eyes in pleasure, Alicia yanked hard at my clit! A mewl of displeasure sounded from my mouth at this indignity. Tyranny laughed in the corner as Alicia began to stroke my cunt again with experience I didn’t know she had. Her soft fingers in the form of a V stroked up and down between my inner and outer pussy lips. I felt so frustrated! My body couldn’t help itself as it tried to force its way out of the rubber bondage. For my trouble, Alicia slapped me again, and twisted my clit!—And I thought I was in torture before.

“Alicia,” Tyranny said, “You may speak.”

Alicia didn’t start to talk that quickly. Her heels continued to click-click along the hard-wood floors. Her long nails trailed softly down my body one second, then gouged into my quivering thigh or soft belly the next. My enhanced senses were aflame! The metal was so cold where my ass rested, but oddly, it made me feel wetter and needier because of the absence of warmth. I struggled again. Alicia pinched my bellybutton so tight a tear slipped out of my eye.

“Tara,” she said.—Her voice was deeper and huskier, like Lucy Lawless whispering to me. Despite Alicia’s proclivity towards pain, my body responded to that voice, it was raunchy and hot. It seemed to promise a tireless tongue and a wicked imagination. Bet she could eat pussy all night! I thought.

“Tara, open your eyes,” Alicia commanded, and I obeyed. “Tara, I know—” she fondled the gag in my mouth with a leather gloved hand—“that you’re just a horny little slut now”—her fingers locked around the ring at the end of the dildo—“and you can’t stop your slutty little cunt from needing something crammed up in it all the fucking time”—she yanked the gag out violently—“but that doesn’t give you the right to screw my boyfriend you perfect whore of a girlfriend”—she crammed two slick fingers into my mouth, and my tongue began to suck on them—“even, Tara, even if I can’t stand the idea of having to fuck him ever again.” With that she withdrew her fingers, and slammed her mouth onto mine and fucked my tongue with hers.

I could feel her strength even through the kiss! I had thought that clitazepam had enhanced my body . . . and it had . . . but Alicia was a powerfully built woman, and if the force behind her lips and tongue were any indication, she could have beaten her way through a dozen bar fights with power left. God, I wonder how well she can fuck?

“Tara, Tyranny has made you what you are . . . just like he did me, Tara.” Alicia’s green eyes widened with something akin to pain. Then she bit lightly on my tongue. Her small, hard breasts rubbed tantalizingly on my body, and I longed to take one of those hard nipples in my mouth and chew on it . . . but, dammit, I couldn’t. Taking off the clothespins, she began to lick, tug, and slap at my breasts. My nipples throbbed and jutted from this delectable torture. “I want to hurt you, Tara, and I’m going to . . . but I’m going to fuck you first, just like I’ve been wanting to since that first dose.”

Alicia walked over to the wall and pressed a button. Tyranny began to laugh again. I couldn’t speak right now. But I did let out a gasp as the table lifted and dropped, exposing my ass and back to the air. Not pressing against the metal table was a relief, but being suspended by rubber cuffs was a bit disconcerting! My ass itched and tingled from the sudden change.

I felt a soft hand knead and play with my cheeks, and long nail teased briefly at my rosebud, and pinched my left asscheek hard. I cooed happily at this sudden show of affection.

“But then again, maybe not!” Alicia said from behind me.

SLAP!! Came a flick of the cat-o-nine-tails! My ass reddened and squirmed! Part of me felt hurt and humiliated . . . the other part of me knew that I deserved this for being such a naughty, naughty girl. SLAP!! again! The pain was excruciating, and I felt welts rising up on my back. Tears began to course down my reddened face. My nipples still tingled and throbbed, my pussy clenched hopelessly at nothing as the whip kept pounding and pounding away at my ass!

“Tara?” Tyranny spoke again, walking from his darkened corner to in front of my line of eyesight. “I want you to lean into the whip, and as Alicia hits you, each slap will drive you further and further into ecstasy.—Just like you were when you came in the door with Alan.” To this I began to cry harder and shake my head in a defiant NO.—But my hypnotized mind could only obey its master. Alicia’s whip made my ass burn in pleasure . . . my pussy juice ran down my thighs and into my ass as I grew wetter and wetter from Alicia’s attentions. Tyranny put a leather glove on his right hand. Carefully, he took out one tablet from a bottle in his pocket.

“One more dose Tara, and you will be complete. One more dose and your body will grow its final time. Your physiology will be so far changed that even your closest family will no longer recognize you.” Tyranny paused and stared at the tiny white pill in his palm. Alicia’s whip continued to slap me, followed by light, almost loving carresses by her fingers on my tight, red, hot ass. “Tara,” he continued, “Do you want to take this?”

Maddened by pleasure as I was, I still knew the answer: YES. As long as my body could feel this kind of elation, I would give up everything: money, pride, smarts, family, whatever! just to get these kinds of orgasms! Just to have these perky and sensitive titties! I licked my lips and stared longingly at the dose of clit.

“CUM TARA!” Tyranny shouted, and shoved two fingers deep in my asshole. My brain began to flood with wave after wave of orgasm! My tits jerked and bounced as I pulled against my bonds and spasmed with pleasure! Alicia came around to me and took the tablet from Radon and placed it lovingly atop my tongue.

She leaned forward, “You’ll be my slave now as well, Tara.”—And even as the last of my orgasm began to fade . . . I felt a whole new series of changes begin in my body . . .