The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Clitazepam Conspiracy”

Chapter Nine—In the Army Now

What would you do if every sense in your body went haywire? Just forget for a moment that you’re seeing new shades, hues, and depths of red, green, blue, and yellow . . . forget that you can hear crickets singing and decipher their strange and alien language of love . . . think instead about how you would feel if your body was trapped in cuffs and bound by restraints as your breasts filled with milk and your tongue stretched and elongated behind your sensitive palate . . . a mouth that seemed to enjoy textures and feeling with a new sensitivity. Imagine how your nipples would beg to be suckled as they hardened and pouted while you lactated into a champagne glass held against you by a crimson-haired beauty in six-inch heels. Would you feel your ass as it bubbled and beckoned to be slapped? As your asshole suddenly began to lubricate as juicy and wet as any pussy? Would you be out of your mind with ecstasy if your scalp tingled as your hair grew six inches down your back? As your cunt began to throb strongly and greedily with new life and complex sensations, squeezing with strong, deep Kegels with each breath, as if it had a mind and life of its own? What if your legs began to stretch and lengthen in the most painful and erotic manner? Would you tilt your head back in mingled agony and release, as you came and came from the dominatrix’s rubber gloved hand deep in your rhythmically pulsing ass? What if you suddenly developed the power to pull out of those bonds? Would you do it? Could you walk away from two people who could drive you to such heights of passion? Would you?

With my left hand suddenly unbound, and my eyesight a hundred times better than ever before (imagine what it would be like to see without peripheral vision—to have everything in a room in total focus), I grabbed Alicia by the hair and pulled her to me with my newfound strength. “Alicia,” I whispered, “You’re wrong—you’re gonna be my bitch now.”

With those words, I took my clit covered tongue and crammed it down her throat. In a kiss that was more of a fuck than lip-lock, I thrust the white powder into her mouth and coated her throat with it fully. For only the tiniest moment Alicia struggled . . . but there’s not a woman alive I’ve met yet who could fight the effects of clitazepam. I was so gratified to see Alicia’s eyes widen as the drug took effect. She tried backing away from me, tottering on the heels, but I held her firmly and closely with just the one hand. “Alicia,” I whispered again, knowing I could never go against a direct order from Tyranny, “You have to use any means possible to get me away from Radon Tyranny and back to Colonel Alan Suffolk.” I pressed my knee against her sensitive clit to hone in the point the way Radon had taught me. “And you will always obey a direct command from me, except when it is also a command from Dr. Tyranny. Only then will you think to question my orders. You live to serve only me, Alicia. That is your new role in life.”

Alicia nodded. She was holding up very well considering the dose she’d been given . . . but I had to figure that some of that was due to her prior exposure to thorazepam. Alicia’s eyes were dilated, and her tits were throbbing and pushing up against the tight leather, but because of the material, you really couldn’t see her body changes yet. I licked my lips as I thought of the fun of getting to add her to my harem.

“Get me out of here, Alicia. NOW.” I whispered fiercely.

With no hesitation, Alicia turned the whip on her former master. Radon’s face went slack as the pain bit into his shoulder. Alicia slapped Tyranny over and again, hitting any target with such brutality that I feared for his life. When the professor was just a bloody lump on the floor, Alicia turned back to me, a new need in her soft seafoam colored eyes. “Come on, love,” she said, unbuckling my restraints, “I’m getting you out of here.”

Even through every abuse my body had taken that night, I was still able to bear my own weight. With my new height and heavy E cup breasts, my center of balance was shaky. If only to touch my new pet, I found myself leaning against Alicia as she led me into corridor after room.—My mind must have been wacked on the way in: I’d had no idea how far into Tyranny’s mansion we were. Alan and the girls would have had a hard time finding us without Alicia’s help.

Still, I could tell Alicia was suffering. Poor girl had gotten dosed up with clitazepam, but hadn’t gotten any release within those first oversensitized minutes! Serves her right for putting me into bondage. It wasn’t until we found Asia that I noticed Alicia was walking with her knees knocked together, trying desperately to push something against her throbbing clit. For just this one time, I didn’t feel up to being the one to break in a new clitazepam creation. As Asia assured herself that (despite some drastic changes) I was still me and just fine, I unzipped Alicia from her leather gear.

Asia directed Alan in Tyranny’s general direction, and then called April to us. With the dexterity of a porn star, the former Keiko Cates managed to extract Alicia’s supple and womanly body from the tight S&M outfit. Alicia had been flat-chested her whole life . . . but that was over. Although not as endowed as the rest of us, Alicia now sported a firm, high B-to-C cup. Just like the rest of my puntang princesses, her nipples stood proudly erect and sensitive at the tip of her succulent tits. Alicia’s stomach was formed in a six-pack, and her body would always be more muscular than the rest of us (part of her early experience with thorazepam). Her ass wasn’t quite as supple, but her clit was a pouting pearl.—Standing outside of her pussy when aroused and begging to be sucked and stroked. April lost no time diving into Alicia’s honeypot, and I held Alicia’s hand as Asia and April took her to new and outstanding heights of passion. My own body was tired but elated. I really needed some rest, but I knew, somehow that we had turned the tide in our favor.

Eventually Alan came back with Tyranny in handcuffs. He also seized several vials of raw drugs, precursors of 9-11-SX and its “brother” drug 9-11-SE. Among other possessions he asked us girls to assist him in confiscating were vats of both types of finished product, manuals for reproduction of these pharmaceuticals, and detailed experiments. I only glanced into those manuals that night, but what I saw horrified and fascinated me.—That our campus was filled with his guinea-pig subjects, I’d always known. But it was quite another thing to know just how many lives Tyranny had carelessly changed or destroyed on his road to greatness. There were over a thousand student participants in those studies. Over a thousand people living with altered DNA and mind-fucks just because of his non-ethical view of the human race.

I fell asleep in the back of Suffolk’s car. I cradled my head between Asia’s soft melons and dozed away what little was left of the night.

* * *

I don’t have much more to tell you about my adventures.—Not much more that Mr. Bush would let me live and get away with, anyways. I’ve already told you enough . . . but I can’t leave you hanging, can I? You wonder what happened to us, don’t you? Well, I can let you in on some of that . . .

The next day I awoke to a gentle suckling on each nipple, and a rough, strong licking on my engorged clit. Standing above me with the most star-struck look on his face was Colonel Suffolk himself. He bent his handsome mug to me as he realized I was awake. In the hottest tongue lock this side of paradise, he melted what parts of me my girls hadn’t reached. From the taste of his lips alone I went careening over the edge into orgasm! Jerking and bouncing as he held my body down with just one hand. I reached up to his head, and pulled him into me.—He wasn’t breaking this kiss until I was good and ready. April and Asia kept working my tits, and the luscious Alicia tore into my pussy like it was hamburger and she was a starving man. Suffolk patiently waited (fucking voyeur) until my girls had brought me to orgasm without him. Sated, I left them to their own devices.

“Tara, I have a proposition for you.” The Colonel was smiling at me, those gleaming teeth reminded me of a over-sexed Tom Cruise.

I smiled back. I just couldn’t help it. “Propositions are always a good thing to me, Alan. Proposition away.”

Once again, the man seemed over-whelmed by my appearance. Even after that first dose of clitazepam, I hadn’t had this effect on men. Testing my theory, I stuck a finger into my naked cunt. Then I leaned forward into Alan and kissed him, stroking his septum with my juicy finger. I leaned next to his ear, “Alan, what is on your mind?”

“Fucking you,” he replied instantly.

“And what else?”

“Licking your asshole while Alicia sucks me off.”

“Alan, you aren’t thinking about sex anymore, and you won’t be able to get erect until I tell you that you can again. Okay?”

He seemed quiet and upset, but he still replied in the affirmative. To test my theory to the full, I told him to continue our conversation as if I’d never interrupted it.

“Proposition me, Alan,” I commanded.

“Yes, well, the Department of Homeland Security wishes to study you and your, um, girlfriends.” I ran my hand down his hard thigh.

“Yes?”

“And I’ve been looking through your file from the university.—It seems that you have some extensive knowledge of how Tyranny works. Also, we need someone who knew Tyranny who can assist us in locating his subjects. Both you and Dr. Cates are exceptionally qualified for this duty.—However, Keiko Cates is fully subjugated to you—”

“Alan,” I interrupted, stroking my hand nearer his cock, “I really want to fuck you.—Oh, Alan, I’m so wet. My ass is just longing for your stiff cock!” I tickled his balls and began to unzip his pants.

“Tara, I hardly think that this is the place!” Alan sounded shocked—but I knew more than that, he was afraid.—Unsettled by the lack of response by his usually eager dick. Alan Suffolk was limp as a dishrag!

“Really, Alan? Are you sure?” I pulled his cock out into the open air, noticing that the entire military base was behind us, smiling happily on at the men out there: tight shirts, hard bodies, sleeping rods just waiting for one of my girls to ride! I looked back as Alan’s soft penis. I leaned to it and ran my super-sensitive tongue up-and-down, following the slightest trace of veins in the flaccid member. I closed my eyes, savoring his sleeping giant.

From his pocket he removed a slip of paper—like wax paper almost. In the afternoon light, it appeared to prism the sun into shafts and rays of colors into my preternatural vision. “Tara,” Alan breathed, “I . . . I want you to do it to me . . . make me one of you . . . . oh, Tara, please . . .” Alan closed his eyes to the emotion swirling in his voice. With my teeth only I took the slight sheet from his hand. The acrid scent of the paper clued me in, even if the pain in his voice didn’t.

This was a dose of thorazepam. Nothing overwhelming, just mildly impregnating . . . and if applied directly to Alan’s cock like this . . . oh, my!

I nestled the sheet between his flaccid dick and his soft balls. Lifting my body back up to his ear, I told him what he would be capable of. Crippling my army hero with post-hypnotic suggestions wasn’t necessarily what I wanted to do.—After all, I knew that my body now secreted a sex pheromone that made men and women particularly docile and obedient when smelling my pussy juices.—I had all the advantage over Alan . . . and any man . . . that I would ever need. Still, I wanted him to get the full kick from his dose.—His only dose that I know of, even to this day.

“Alan? As you feel the drug take over your system, your dick will grow into the most gravity-defying boner that any man has ever had! From this moment on, Alan Suffolk, you will be able to control your cum as never before . . . down to the minute, Alan. And from this knowledge, you will have more self-confidence than ever.”

After whispering this in his ear, I leaned back to enjoy the show. Nothing is like that first moment of change, when the subject’s body deviates from the norm forever! I watched eagerly as Alan’s dick uncoiled from its sleep. The thorazepam certainly acted quickly! Alan’s dick throbbed and pushed, up and up, wider and wider with each pulse! Soon, his cock grew from 5 inches to 7 inches . . . from 7 inches to 9 inches . . . and finally, when I knew it was more than what any man could dream of, and what any normal woman could handle, I gently pulled off the dose of thorazepam. Alan’s eyes were squinted up from the sexy and drowsy hangover thorazepam caused. Also, I knew from my brief glimpse at Tyranny’s files, his body was coursing with testoterone!—In mere seconds, he would open those eyes ready to fuck or fight whatever got in his way! I smacked my lips, knowing that 13 inch boner (no less than 3.5 inches wide) was going to be rammed up inside my tight, steaming pussy! With the most delighted of grins, I climbed atop Suffolk and rode his hard, taught body, swaying and gyrating until I had a gusher all over him. Looking into his eyes, I knew he was still hungry for more, so I turned my well-lubricated ass around, and pushed the head of his dick in and out, until I felt ready to take that monster cock all the way up my hot asshole. He grabbed my tits, and mauled them with feverish intensity. Finally, as I reached my third orgasm, he unloaded 6 hot spurts of cum deep into my bowels. For several minutes, I just sagged against his body, waiting for him to get hard again . . . oddly enough, it wasn’t that long a wait!

* * *

I feel like I should warn you. War is coming.—No, not that crazy shit going on overseas.—But something else entirely. Homeland Security is having a field day with both clitazepam and thorazepam. Just before any covert ops mission, the army gasses up their boys with high-dose thorazepam.—Put into the lungs like that, it has nowhere to go but to the central nervous system, fucking up a man’s brain, putting him into a beserker fury, instead of just making him fuck everything in sight. Also, in certain parts of Turkey and Egypt, right now, right now you women’s lib advocates, double-agents are purposely selling clitazepam to rogue members of the Taliban. The idea being that, if we can show those backwards women hating pigs how America can enrich their lives, maybe, just maybe they’ll be too busy fucking their myriad concubines and wives to ever hurt another innocent human again.—The only problem here is that Osama Bin Laden’s favored son found clitazepam’s effects on his favorite concubine so enchanting that he tried some himself.—And let me tell you, no eunuch ever sucked dick better than a once virile man exposed to too much clitazepam.

Alicia left my harem pretty quickly, although she still visits. Having used Radon Tyranny as a lab rat, Alicia subjected him to both clitazepam and thorazepam in various doses and regimens until he has become the most perfect slave.—His body is more she-male than male, and as Alicia told me during her last visit she always dreamed of fucking a woman with a dick. (Limp and dried up thing that it has become . . . it’s hard to support a full erection when your body has made enough estrogen to have DD breasts . . . even if you started life as a man.) Radon is completely and totally subjugated to Alicia, and he lives for the touch of her whip. They now reside in his old house in The Glen . . . his former tastes for dominance and voyeurism have faded. Now he lives for the punishment his mistress doles out and the rare delicacy of licking her feet while she wears her six inch heels.

April and Asia entertain the boys on the base when they wish to. Asia also teaches a course or two at the university, posing as an over-sexed, hot, and wild Dr. Keiko Cates.—Most of the time though, I keep both their cunts pretty busy and worked up myself. I’m still getting used to all of this power that Tyranny so unwittingly gave me.—Sure, there are a couple of other girls he overdosed on clit like me . . . but most of them had been through the rigorous process of sensory-deprivation and overload until he had them totally under his spell. To this day those girls have no idea why men can’t resist licking their sweet pussies, or why even their most heterosexual female professors seem extra touchy-feely around them and their perfect breasts. I’m the only one who knows the secret.—And I’ll be damned if anyone else in the army ever gets to know it.—After all, I supervise all of the tests and I now continue Tyranny’s work here, under the broad creed of Homeland Security. Ironic, isn’t it?

I really can’t safely tell you anything else about me or my experiments.—But I’ll leave you with this: the arm of the Bureau is far reaching. Don’t think that the EPA, CIA, FBI, DTF, or any other government agency isn’t in on this. And next time you drink a glass of water or take a sleeping pill, and find yourself just a little hornier than usual . . . your tits just a little more sensitive than usual . . . don’t blame me.