The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Clitching Powder

Categories: ma mc md

Synopsis: A man finds out just how well clitching powder works on his wife.

Go to work on the bus. Come home. Kiss wife. Have diner. Spend the evening in front of the TV with the family. Go to bed. Do it all over again.

That seemed to be my life. I remembered, years ago, when my wife and I first got to together we had sex all the time. Then she started to lose interest. Then I started to lose interest because it was too much effort to try and make her interested. Throw in a couple of kids and we had settled down to domestic boredom.

Oh, I know, some guys see hookers or have affairs but that’s not my style. I resent the thought of paying money for sex and if I had an affair—who the hell would I have it with anyway—she would know in a nanosecond because I suck at keeping secrets from her.

I’m not saying we never had sex but it wasn’t often. Maybe once a month. I could have separated but there were kids to be considered and they came first above anything.

Don’t get me wrong. I loved my wife to bits—we are the best of friends—and I loved my kids dearly but, every so often, I would wonder where it all went wrong.

Things changed not long after my son’s twelfth birthday. I work in the top end of town as an accountant. Big business and all that. Up the street and around the corner there is a boutique sex shop. The sort where attractive, sex-positive women work rather than sleazy old farts.

Anyway, every so often I’ll wander through it a bit forlornly, wishing Sally and I (that’s my wife by the way) could make use of it. That day, I felt the need to have a perv and wish.

I looked at all the various vibrators, butt plugs, sex toys and stuff I didn’t even want to know about. I was stopped dead in my tracks as my eye was drawn to a small bottle labelled ‘Clitching Powder’, locked in a glass cabinet. I tried reading the details but the print was a bit small and the angle awkward, so I was none the wiser.

I was curious though. Don’t know why. I just was. After a while my curiosity got the better of me and I asked the girl behind the counter.

“Um, er, excuse me, but what’s that clitching powder in the cabinet over there?” I pointed in its direction.

“Oh that, it’s brilliant stuff. I use it myself quite often. What you do is put it on a women’s clit and it creates an intense sexual itch. It makes the women start to lubricate, which dissolves it so it is absorbed by the skin. This makes the clit become very engorged and throb. It’s so intense that the women absolutely has to masturbate. Lots. Takes a couple of hours to wear off.”

“You’re kidding, aren’t you?” I asked incredulously.

“Oh no, it really does work. Sometimes I get my boyfriends to tie me spread on the bed and apply the powder. In half an hour I’m throbbing and squirming so badly that I’m absolutely begging him to fuck me and lick me and do anything else he likes if only to relieve the itch.”

In the meantime she stepped out from behind the counter, unlocked the glass door and handed me the bottle.

“The other great thing about it is your engorged clit makes you really, really multi orgasmic. I just explode over and over again and beg for more. I know a lot of other women report similar results.”

I looked at the bottle and frowned. $78. It wasn’t a very big bottle but it was a lot of money.

“Do you have a partner?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Then I can guarantee if you buy that you will be back here in three to four months buying another bottle and thinking how cheap it is.”

“You don’t say,” I said sarcastically.

“Yes, I really do.”

She frowned a bit.

“You need to be a bit careful though. If you use too much too often it can make the clitching permanent. Well, not permanent but you have to stop. It leaves you super horny for about a week. If you don’t stop and keep dusting it can become dangerous and cause harm. Also, in case you are wondering, it has no effect on men. Don’t know why, it just doesn’t.”

I think I was going through one of those ‘where did it go wrong’ moods. I just thought to myself, ‘what the hell, if it works great, if not it’s only 78 bucks.’ So, I did one of my rare, spur of the moment things, and bought it.

I bussed home trying to devise all sorts of ways to sneak it onto Sally’s clit. Domestic boredom got in the way though and it was nearly a month before I got a chance.

...

It was a Saturday evening and we were planning to go to a bar to meet up with some friends we’d known for years. As Sally was in the shower I got an idea. She’d already laid out her clothes to wear, including underwear, when inspiration struck. I grabbed the bottle from where I had hid it and gave the inside of her undies a puff of the stuff. I shook any dregs free but hoped enough had caught in the weave of the fabric to do the job. That’s if the stuff worked anyway.

‘Yeah, fat chance,’ I thought depressingly.

It was a fifteen minute drive to the bar and as I drove I noticed Sally was starting to squirm on the seat.

‘Hmm, maybe this stuff does work,’ I wondered.

“You ok dear?”

“Yes, I’m fine, why do you ask?”

“You just seem a bit fidgety.”

“It’s nothing, just my ... never mind, keep driving.”

As soon as we got to the bar she disappeared off into the ladies room. I crossed my fingers that the stuff might be actually working.

I found us a corner table and waited for our friends and Sally to appear. Sally appeared first slightly breathless. She sat down beside me and put her hand seductively on my thigh.

“Haven’t heard from them yet?” she purred.

“Not a peep.”

“Well, I hope they get here” ... she bit her lip and I could feel her squeezing her thighs together while she squeezed mine with her hand.

“Are you ok dear?” I asked in my most innocent voice.

“Yes,” she panted. “It’s just that I’m feeling ... I’m feeling ... so .. I gotta go.”

And with that she abruptly got up and headed to the ladies again.

A minute later my mobile rang. It was Sally.

“Sally, what’s going on?”

“John, ring Mary and Stewart. Please give our apologies and cancel on them and then get me and take us home.”

“Um, ok Sally but what’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you in the ... oh God .. " I could hear heavy puffing over the phone. “Just cancel and take me home.”

I rang and cancelled and as I headed towards the car Sally joined me.

As we drove back she hiked her skirt up and thrust her fingers into her panties.

“Oh god, I’m so horny. When we get back fuck me. Fuck me good and proper. Eat me out. My clit is on fire.”

She babbled after that as she came over and over again.

As soon as we got back into the house she was all over me, trying to tear her clothes off and mine at the same time. We barely made it to the bedroom as we fell onto the bed in a naked tangled heap. She pushed me flat on the bed, climbed on top of me and then shoved her pussy into my face while her mouth engulfed my cock. Even in our early days she had never been this forward or aroused.

I lapped her clit and she came constantly, smearing my face with her juices. She was dripping like a faucet. My cock was as hard as a rock.

She suddenly got off me, lay flat on her back.

“Get on me now, I need you inside me. Fuck me!”

I didn’t need any more prompting. It was heavenly. My cock slid in so easily, she was that wet. The muscles in her pussy griped my cock like a vice and started rhythmically stroking my cock and I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. She was exploding in orgasms non-stop. Is it any wonder I didn’t last long before I exploded myself. I kept fucking her though. It was good exercise.

...

My cock had finally died out from all the fucking but inside I could hear myself shouting, ‘yes, yes, yes!’

Sally was lying naked on the bed, her pussy covered in her juices and dripping cum. She was panting; trying to catch her breath from the last of god knows how many orgasms.

“David,” she huffed, “that was wonderful. I haven’t felt this way in years. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt this way before.”

“It was great, wasn’t it? I hope we can do this again soon.”

She gave me a penetrating look. “Ok, what’s going on? You’re up to something.”

As I said, I suck at keeping secrets from her.

I umed and ered but finally hung my head sheepishly. “Yeah, actually there is. It’s called clitching powder.”

“Itching powder?” she replied in puzzlement.

“No, clitching powder. Hang on and I’ll show you.”

I got up from the bed and retrieved the bottle from where I had hidden it. I gave it to her along with the sheet of instructions that came with it. She started reading it.

“You! You!” She was almost inarticulate with anger. “You put this on me?”

Suddenly I was afraid, very afraid, that I had crossed the line and there was no going back.

“I’m sorry, I won’t do it again. I promise. But I wanted us back to how we first were. I missed that so much.”

Her eyes softened. “We had gone off track, hadn’t we?” she mused. “Maybe this wasn’t such a bad thing after all. I do love you.”

She spread her legs wide apart. “I’m still”—she referred to the instruction sheet—“clitching. Why don’t you get down there and start licking. I want to finish reading through these instructions.”

A big grin came to my face and I immediately lowered my head down to find her lovely clit. It wasn’t that hard to find. It was still full and throbbing for attention.

“Hmm, permanent for a week. Aren’t we booked”—she stopped to arch her back and orgasm again—“to go on a holiday soon? Maybe for a a a a a week and haven’t our parents been asking to look after the kids for a while?”

There was a mischievous grin on her face, suddenly replaced by open mouthed moans as she went off in repeated orgasms.

My cock was growing hard again as I wondered how everything had gone so right.

“Oh God—fuck me dear. Do anything you like but just fuck my cunt now.”