The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clocks and Timepieces 2: The Canvas

I look out on the city lights,
wonder where you are tonight.
So much that I want to say.
Will you ever let me?
And if I pour my heart out,
do you want the truth?
Yeah, I pour my heart out
I at least owe that to you.
Baby, take your time,
stop and see for once in your life
the things you’re missing out on.
Like me, like me and the sunshine.
The summer’s almost over,
we’re running out of time.
* * *

Issue 9

From the Jaws of The Wolf

Nuclear warfare had devastated the continent. The whole world really. The whole world was just peppered by nukes from head to toe, damaging the Earth’s ozone layer and allowing more radiation and sunlight then the planet had ever experienced. People died. Billions of them. Anarchy reigned. Terror and disease was rampant. The world rapidly devolved into a place where you killed or you were already dead. Morality goes out the window pretty quickly in that scenario.

Everyone here lives in bunkers called Lockers. Huge bunkers big enough to fit a couple hundred people comfortably. Very few leave. The outside world is a dangerous place. Or at least that’s what they say. No one goes out. Very few come in. And the ones who do look like they’ve been running through a blender full of mud and blood.

These are the tales I’ve heard from my sister, Gwen, the stories we’ve heard from birth. Just a generation ago it wasn’t like this. The world was a wonderful place. Superheroes saved the day. People lived outside. There were hundreds of thousands of people. People still have powers. A lot of people do actually. My mom has powers. My dad had many powers, supposedly. Me and my sister have powers. She’s a teleporter. One of the best. Me? I’m intangible. Completely untouchable by any attack whatsoever. Can’t shoot me, can’t punch me, can’t shock me. Nothing’s hurt me so far and there’s bound to be one thing that will. Then I’ll be dead. Death wouldn’t be so bad I guess. Living sucks sometimes and pain hurts like a motherfucker.

* * *

From a possible future…

Scarlett looked at Zane, worry wracked upon her face,

“Are you sure about this?”

He nodded. She walked over and gave him a strong tender hug.

“I know you have to do this little bro. But be safe. And come back. Prom is in two days.”

“Fuck Prom.” Zane replied with a smirk, “Anti-Prom is where it’s at.”

He kissed her on the cheek lightly, a quick familial peck, and then broke the hug. “Don’t worry. I’ll be back. And I expect you to make an appearance at Anti-Prom.”

He smiled, giving her a point to emphasize that he was talking directly to her. As he did so, dark blueish black psychic energy began to form around him as he began to turn around. The energy enveloped him and he was gone in a flash of power.

“Be safe little bro.” Scarlett called out after him.

“Scarlett!” A feminine voice shouted from upstairs.

“Yeah Mom?” She called back.

“Come on girl!” Another feminine voice called, “It’s dinner time!”

“Coming Mom! Coming Jack!”

“Bring Zane too!” A male voice said.

“Uh yeah Dad!” Scarlett replied in surprise.

She rushed up the stairs, her dark red wine hair flapping behind her. She ran up the stairs and turned the corner to the dining hall. The dining hall was massive inside with ornate decorations, modern art, and an amazing view of the River City skyline. The view was familiar to her, and she walked across the expansive room to sit down at the table.

“Nolan!” Her father called.

“Yes Master Kyle?” A synthetic Australian voice asked.

“Let’s bring out dinner.”

As robotic servants began to emerge from the kitchen delivering food from all over to the table, Scarlett observed the scene. There he was. In the flesh. Her dad. Kyle Albinn. He was an older man, 41 years of age. His slicked back hair was both stylish and well kept. His almond shaped eyes were warm and tired. His sharp features gave him a rugged and worn look in the best way possible. She hadn’t seen him in ages. To his right was a beautiful black haired woman wearing an edgy short black cocktail dress with long legs and beautiful features, Jack, Zane’s mother, and to his right was Scarlett’s own mother, beautiful as ever. Blonde with bright eyes and soft skin. She still remained beautiful despite her age. She was pushing 40 now, but Scarlett had never known a woman more beautiful.

“Hey there kiddo. Come give your dad a hug.”

She walked over and he gave her a big warm bear hug. More women emerged from the woodwork, a blonde and a redhead, once known as Sapphire and Ruby, now just Aunt Steph and Aunt Mandy. Furthermore her Aunt Julia and even her Aunt Vanessa were present at the table as well. Her father got around quite a lot, even at his age but to have all of the members of his harem in one room at the same time was quite unusual.

“It’s really great to see you.”

Scarlett didn’t know if she could say the same in her heart, but her mouth spoke words of affection.

“Where’s your brother?” Her mother, Bethany, asked.

“He’s coming.” Scarlett replied.

As she returned to her seat, her father gave her a knowing smile and she shuddered. Did he know what the two of them were doing?

“What’s the occasion?” Scarlett asked.

“The end, unfortunately.” Her father replied with a weak smile. The table around him suddenly became on edge.

“The end?” Bethany asked.

“What do you mean…the end?” Jack asked.

“We’re in a possible future.” Her father stated simply, “Of Earth 27. We’re Earth 27a. What’s supposed to canonically happen.”

“What happened?!” Jack exclaimed, “Where’s Zane?!”

“Zane is safe.” Her father replied calmly, “I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you all, but well…I couldn’t really do anything. I tried my best, that’s why I’ve been away for so long, trying to fight fate, but I couldn’t do it. Not this time.”

“So we’re doomed?” Aunt Steph asked.

“Unfortunately yes.” her father said with a sigh. He stood and walked over to each individual around the table and began to say his goodbye. The others were devastated. Scarlett couldn’t even begin to process what her father had just said. Her entire world destroyed, her father, her mother, her brother…everything? She knew that her father wasn’t one to kid around. If he said they were doomed, then her father would have tried everything, and he was the most powerful man she knew, possibly on the face of the planet. With his admission of their fate her heart sank. They really were doomed. She could barely process that thought at all. She didn’t even want to.

She could hear her mother whisper to her father,

“Zane is safe but what about Scar?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve got that covered too. I was able to get them both out of here. As for the rest of us—“

“No!” Scarlett cried out, standing up with force, “I won’t let you do that!”

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she quivered with fear and frustration, “you can’t just talk about me like that like I’m not even here! I’m a person too you know! I just turned 18! I’m an adult I can—“

She wavered, both in voice and in spirit as she began to cry in earnest, “I can-I can-I can’t lose you.”

“I’m sorry Scar.” Her father said, now at her side wrapping her in a hug, “But this was the best that I could do. I’m sorry.”

All she could do was sob into his shoulder and mutter “No! No! No!” over and over again.

“I’m sorry Scar.” Her dad said, “Just know, that I’ll always love you.”

She looked up at him to tell him something, but he was gone. The room around him was gone, replaced only with the cityscape of London before her. Wait...who was she trying to talk to?

* * *

“Fuck!” Coal exclaimed as a boy appeared right in front of him in an aura of blueish black shadow energy.

The boy was about his age, but was obviously older. Coal was immediately drawn to his face and hair that closely resembled his own. If he didn’t know any better, the boy could be his brother. The boy was wearing a black muscle t-shirt with baggy black pants that the soldiers that protected the Locker would wear. His eyes were a piercing blue like none Coal had ever seen before.

Coal immediately disappeared using his abilities to become completely intangible at a moment’s notice. No one could see or hear him whatsoever, but of course, he could see them. The intruder seemed unfazed.

“Hey kid. I’m here for you. But I’m your half brother, Zane.”

Yeah right. Coal thought to himself, You’re here for my benefit when hell freezes over.

“Your father’s name is Kyle, just like you but everyone calls you Coal because you loved working in the coal mines when you were kid and you smeared coal dust all over your face. Your mother’s name is Tone. You have a sister named Gwen who was named after your father’s deceased ex girlfriend and first love.”

Coal reappeared, I guess hell froze over.

“Alright. Alright. You know me. You know my family, and I gotta admit you look a hella lot like we’re related. But what do you want?” Coal asked, still on his toes.

“I’m here for you.” Zane responded, “And your sister. We’ve got to get out of here before some bad shit goes down.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Do you trust me?”

“No.”

“Good. Do you believe me?”

“No.”

“Not good. Ok look. In 60 seconds, a really, really screwed up guy is coming here. Coming here to destroy us all. Your mother didn’t make it. He’ll be here soon. I gotta get you and your sister to safety right now.”

“Who!? Who is coming!?” Coal exclaimed.

“The Jabberwocky.” Zane replied, attempting to grab Coal’s hand, but Zane’s hand phased right through.

“Look are you coming or not?” Zane asked, visibly frustrated as he seemed to concentrate on other matters.

“Hell no! You can’t just expect me to believe some random dude who teleports into my room! You can’t—“

Coal slumped to the floor mid sentence, as midnight blue energy slammed into his head.

“Sorry kid.” Zane said, “No time for that.”

Just then, a blonde haired girl with bright purple eyes walked into the room.

“I am here.” She said, her voice monotone.

“Grab your brother Gwen. We’re getting out of here.” Zane ordered.

“Yes. I’ll grab him.” She replied.

Robotically she picked up Coal’s unconscious body as Zane grabbed her hand and in a flash, they were gone.

* * *

Present day…

“So I did.” Kyle said, “which brings us to now.”

“That’s crazy. In all my days as a hero, not sure I’ve ever heard a story like that.” Bethany Von Hoffe replied.

They were still naked, sitting together on the bed of their shared prison cell. A place with metallic walls, no windows, and only a bed and a toilet between them. There was no food, there were no clothes. They had nothing but each other. Kyle had just finished his story, updating Bethany on current events. Kyle had offered Bethany an ultimatum, they could try to break out, or they could sleep and attempt to conserve energy, using each other for body heat as the temperature in the cell was rapidly dropping.

Kyle laughed in agreement. “What would you like to do then?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do we break out?” Kyle asked.

Bethany thought it over.

“Yeah. Let’s do it.”

So they did. Or at least they tried. Kyle attempted to power up, but his super strength was gone. There was a door with no visible lock or handle and he couldn’t even dent the wall. Kyle had the ability to absorb any super power from an individual he kissed or had sex with and had acquired over a dozen powers in a short period of time. But they were of no use to him now. He could tell he was still stronger than normal, but his super human strength was now merely extra human. He was strong, but not strong enough. He found his other powers lacking as well. His Omega beams fizzled out, his magnetism failed to move anything, he could not phase through the walls of the cell either. Perhaps Bethany, also known as the superhero Red Rocket, a wielder of light superpowers and various gadgets, could help?

“You wanna try?” Kyle said after being rejected by the door on his third phasing attempt.

“No.” Bethany said holding up her hand sadly, the light emerging from her hand flickering on and off, “I think we’re stuck.”

“Yeah.”

“But no need to panic right?” Bethany said with a little nervous twitch of her mouth.

“No. It won’t help anything.” Kyle said matter of factly and he shivered.

“We need to get to sleep and conserve body heat.”

“Where the hell is this place?” Bethany said, shivering as well when her body realized how cold it was.

“I don’t know.” Kyle replied, “But it’s cold and we need to conserve energy if we’re going to either escape or be rescued.”

“You’re right.” Bethany said.

Kyle climbed into their bed, a crappy cot with a poor excuse for a blanket that was only just big enough to share.

“Come on then,” Kyle said, “Don’t worry, I won’t try and pull anything. I can still heat us up for a bit with my powers.”

Bethany hesitated if only a little. This was an odd situation to say the least. She was surprised at how calm she had remained. She didn’t know that Kyle was sending her weak psychic commands to calm her down the entire time. They were working, but only in the most limited of ways. His powers were seriously dampened. Regardless she had two choices, freeze to death, or get into bed naked, with this man she had only met once at a party.

“Alright. But no funny business.”

Can’t be too bad. Bethany thought, He’s cute, actually he’s really cute. He’s pretty hot. I remember him in that expensive tux.

“No funny business.” Kyle said, “I promise.”

She crawled into bed turning her back to him. His body indeed, was perfectly warm, like a soft fire. She sniffed the blanket a little and scrunched up her nose in disgust, the blanket smelled terribly and the mattress was lumpy. But she reminded herself she was in a prison cell. What kind of standards should she expect anyway?

Still, would it kill the warden for a clean blanket?

There was another smell, and it was Kyle’s musk, a pleasant manly smell mixed with a little sweat. Despite the sweat, it was entirely preferable to the blanket and the cot.

“Uh…” She stammered a little, “I’m still cold, and this blanket smells bad…so…”

“What would you like and how can I help?” Kyle asked, his matter of fact voice hinted at a slight bemusement.

“Can you turn around so I can get in closer and not have to smell the blanket?”

“Sure.” Kyle said and he rolled over onto his side.

Unsure of herself due to the awkwardness of the situation, Bethany scooted herself over and lightly pressed her body up against Kyle’s back, her breasts depressing slightly from the contact. Immediately she felt the warmth from Kyle’s body and his smell hit her nostrils.

“Uh is this ok for you?” She asked.

“Your fine.” Kyle said, “I used to sleep in an orphanage with people draped all over me due to lack of space and need for warmth. For me, there’s nothing weird, sexual, or awkward about this. I’m just trying to make you as comfortable as possible.”

“Uh ok.”

Bethany relaxed a little with his words and she rested her head against the terrible pillow. Kyle was soon fast asleep and the super powered warmth he exuded went away. Realizing that she was still cold, Bethany got over herself and wrapped her body to the contours of his for maximum warmth even going so far to wrap her arms around him.

This is the awkwardest situation I think I’ve ever been in. But he’s still really warm, even without super powers.

Despite the awkward, she found that she really was quite tired, and she found his warmth comforting. Soon she found herself drifting off to sleep.

* * *

Kyle awoke in the morning and was surprised to find Bethany wrapped around him, spooning him from behind. She had seemed a little hesitant the night before, but she was all for it now.

She must have gotten cold. Kyle thought. Damn. I’m super horny right now too for no good reason.

His horniness was pushed aside as his stomach growled as a waft of some food nearby tickled his nostrils. Carefully extricating himself from Bethany’s grasp, he sat up, still naked, his body aching slightly from the bad mattress.

God my neck. He thought rubbing it absent-mindedly.

The rumble of his stomach reminded him of the reason he had gotten up in the first place and he followed the smell to the door where there was a tray with a porridge like substance and two glasses of water. He inspected the contents, it didn’t appear to be poisoned. Didn’t smell like it.

Suddenly the door slid open revealing a thick glass panel that he could see through to the outside of the cell. Outside was a warden of some sort wearing a uniform, a keycard around his belt. A guard was standing next to him holding some orange prison jumpsuits. The jumpsuits were fed to them through a slit that opened in the glass panel. The guards were standing on a concrete walkway with a railing to protect people from falling into the large drop that presumably led to a floor far below. The building was shaped like a square with identical cells lining the walls. There was a skylight above that looked up into the night sky. Strangely there were tons of stars in the sky, more than usual. He could see the Milky Way and everything. Were they out in the middle of nowhere?

“Welcome to Barrenwolf Prison.” The warden said with a chuckle.

Alright I need information. Kyle thought, And this guy is my ticket to get it.

“Where?” Kyle asked, playing dumb.

“You never heard of Barrenwolf?”

He shook his head sheepishly.

“Best prison in the whole fucking world! No one gets in no one gets out. Not unless we want you too that is.”

Kyle rapidly observed the warden’s clothes, discerning any topic of conversation he could make to potentially draw information from this man. He spotted a little keychain attached to his key card that read “Sliders”. No fucking way that this guy knew about theoretical inter dimensional travel and physics.

“Sliders?” Kyle said pointing.

“Yeah! I’m a big fan! You a fan of the Sliders?”

“Who isn’t?” Kyle said playing along.

“Hey I like you man. Fucking St. Angelus Sliders! Best fucking baseball team in the world! Our rotations really good this year ya know.”

“Yeah, I’ve been trying to pay attention.” Kyle said, pulling his words out of his ass, this was St. Angelus? Where the hell was that? He’d never heard of it before. If it had a baseball team it had to be a fairly large city.

Ok. Baseball. Right. Read books about it. Heard about it. Gotta keep this conversation going…

“Who’s that one guy? Pitched really well the other day?”

“Fucking Schwerzer man! Schwerzer is magic man! Fucking magic! He’s the best fucking pitcher in the world! The Sliders are the best fucking team in the world! Well besides the Lancers, the Blackjacks, and the Nova of course.”

“You really are a big fan.” Kyle said with a fake laugh that he hoped sounded real. What was this guy talking about now? He observed outside, a walkway and railing was close by with a gap in the center. Far across the gap he could spy the other side and the floor below. They were several floors up that was for sure. There was a skylight roof overhead and he could see spotlights scanning the prison grounds.

“Did you see the Lancers game the other day? Fucking Phillip Brook throws 5 touchdowns and we still lose! No way we can beat the Sixers like that! They’re too good and our in state rival? Fucking hate San Francisco man. San Francisco Sixers can suck my dick if you ask me. Right along with the Royals fucking basketball team man. Uptown for life baby! Oh! How about the Nova? I’m not sure how we’re going to stack up with that British guy leaving and Landon Damian retiring soon! We so need a goalie too. But the Blackjacks man! They look just as good as any other team in the league. Darius Green’s a sleeper Defensive Player of the Year! Man can guard all five positions, shoot threes, handle the ball, and pass!”

Kyle laughed for real this time, this guy was a sports nut.

“Anyway. Good talking to you prisoner. I’d best get back to work.”

“Nice to meet you.” Kyle said.

Alright. Kyle began collecting his thoughts, We’re in a prison called Barrenwolf prison. We’re in a city called St. Angelus which is pretty big because it has several sports teams. If I heard it right, the city’s got two basketball teams, the Blackjacks and the Royals. Blackjacks play Uptown, Royals play Downtown. The Lancers is the city’s football team and they just lost a game. Their in-state rival is the San Francisco Sixers which means St. Angelus is in California. Barrenwolf Prison is presumably near/in St. Angelus. We’re in California somehow. That makes no sense! I know all the major cities in Cali…fucking St. Angelus doesn’t exist!

He heard a ruffle of blankets, and he saw Bethany sit up awake and rub her eyes. She still looked pretty despite her hair and make up being out of place and a little splotchy in places.

“Ever heard of a city in California called St. Angelus?” He asked.

“Nope.” She replied as she stretched and yawned, “Never heard of it.”

“Hmmm.”

Kyle turned to himself in thought. He failed to notice the rosy blush that was apparent over her entire body and the wetness of her exposed snatch.

“Is that food?” Bethany asked sniffing the air.

“Uh yeah. Doesn’t appear to be poisoned or tampered with.”

“Don’t worry I have- oh wait. I don’t. We don’t have any of our stuff.”

“I checked on it the best I could. This is a penitentiary, so they’re hopefully not trying to kill everyone they imprison.”

“Can’t be too careful.” Bethany said, “But we need our strength”

She appeared to be in thought as well.

Ok. Looking at that prison layout from the limited amount of it I saw, we’re on the top floor of this prison. There’s at least another floor below us but probably more. They have spotlights and guards posted everywhere. Skylights no good, that would draw too much attention unless I could phase myself-us through the thing and I’m not sure about our powers right now-

“Hey. I have an idea. I should eat this, or one of us should, and the other shouldn’t. Then we can see if there’s any weird effects from it.” She proposed.

This idea broke Kyle from his thoughts.

“That’s really smart.” Kyle said.

Beautiful mind evidence, noted.

“I’ll hold off on eating. You go ahead.”

“You want me to be drugged or something?” She asked with a smirk.

He laughed, “I want you to eat and keep your strength and I’m fairly confident nothing is drugged.”

“I’m just teasing.” She said with a wink and happily ate her fill.

“Not bad for prison food.” Bethany said with a smile.

“How do you feel.” Kyle took a closer look at her.

“Fine.”

“Ok well I’ll uh monitor your status I guess. Oh and they gave us clothes.”

“Thank God.” Bethany said, “I’m still cold.”

She tossed Kyle a jumpsuit but as he unfurled it, it was several inches too short, “Uh…”

Bethany put on her jumpsuit without noticing and the sleeves and the suit was very baggy and the sleeves flopped because they were too long. She laughed, flapping her arms like wings.

“Woooo!” She said.

“Uh Bethany?”

“Haha! Floppy!”

Shit this isn’t natural. She just said haha as a word.

“Bethany, hey! How are you?”

“Huh? Oh hey Kyle! You’re like naked.” Bethany began twirling her hair in around her finger.

What the hell? She suddenly went ditzy socialite again…

“Bethany. Hey are you alright? Drop the act.”

“Huh? Act? What do you like mean? Heeeeeyyy… you’re pretty cute. Did ya know that?”

She sauntered over to him and grabbed his jumpsuit as he attempted to put it on, lightly at first but becoming more playfully aggressive, wrestling to keep it off him. She succeeded as Kyle’s surprise compromised him.

“Bethany stop. Something is seriously wrong! Bethany! Stop!”

She was trying to grab at his dick now and she had dropped to her knees just to try and touch it or suck it.

“Come on! You’re like so hoooooottt and I’m like sooooooo fucking horny. Come on KK fuck me! You’re already naked!” Bethany said, rubbing her boobs and fondling them to make them jiggle.

FUCK! She’s hot! And my dick is hard as a rock! Fuck! Alright! Alright. Calm down! Keep the hormones in check, there is something seriously wrong with her!

She got up with lightning speed, pressing Kyle backwards attempting to touch and kiss him as best she could. As she was pressing Kyle back onto the bed, she was rapidly slipping off her own jumpsuit. Kyle fell back onto the cot in shock.

What THE FUCK!? This has got to stop!

Quickly, he used his psychic commands to shut down Bethany’s mind. He hit her with a rapid fire series of blasts that knocked her out slowly. If he had been at full power he could’ve just knocked her out right away, but his powers were weak so he had to resort to the little bursts instead.

She stumbled and sort of just flopped onto the bed and onto him drooling, her mind temporarily out of commission. With great effort, he inspected her mind. The strain on him was great, his powers were seriously weakened. Peering into her mind, he could see that the food had indeed been drugged by something that had caused Bethany’s brain connection pathways and higher level functions to drop considerably and her animalistic urges and inhibitions had been upped to the max. He really couldn’t tell much else since his powers were so weak.

Using his detective skills, Kyle saw that her pussy was wet and that there was a big puddle that stained her jumpsuit…his jumpsuit actually, that was the big one she had tried on.

What kind of screwed up bastard uses bimbo viruses in prison food?

Kyle pondered this for a second, Shit. Me. I’d do that, or at least The Jabberwocky would. Shit. That means The Jabberwocky probably has influence in this place. But what the fuck does he gain from me banging Bethany? I don’t get it. It gives me more powers thats it…it might even…Shit.

Kyle inspected Bethany’s mind and realized that the mental change was a chemical agent, something he couldn’t influence even if he had all his powers. He had no way to combat that now in this state. He was rock hard now too, though he’d been pretty worked up since the early morning.

Goddamnit! Do I really wanna just fuck this helpless girl? Who am I kidding? Hell yeah I do. The real question is whether I’m actually going to do it. What the fuck do I do?…Ah! I got it. Been meaning to try this. Hopefully it’ll work despite my weak powers. In fact it might be my only option right now.

Using his emerald light powers to create hypnotic lights, he awoke Bethany with a psychic command. The lights were weak, but so was her mind, so he made it work, and the fizzling out of the lights caused a flickering candle effect that made the hypnosis more effective.

“Let’s! Oh—” She stared at the lights in awe, her mouth agape her eyes wide.

“Bethany, just look at the light. It’s pretty right?”

“Pri-tee” She responded, drool starting to form out of her mouth.

“Just sink deeper into the light alright?”

“Allllrightttt.” Bethany said, her words slurred.

“Do you remember the hypnotic flares you had?” Kyle asked, “As Red Rocket?”

“Yeah! I likeee remember those doohickies. They made pritee lightssss.” Bethany replied.

Damn, still a bimbo even in the hypnotic trance, I hope this works…

“Well thats what my light is. It’s hypnotic.”

“Oh! No wonder it’s likeeee soooooo…sooooo….”

“Enchanting?”

“Yeah…..I think that’s like the word…”

“Are you horny?” Kyle asked.

“Mmmmhmmm.” Bethany replied with a mischievous grin, rubbing her clit a little and gasping from the sensation. She came right there.

“Well, if you let me hypnotize you, I’ll fuck you. If you surrender, let yourself go, I’ll fuck you.”

“Ok!” She replied wistfully.

Almost immediately her body relaxed like crazy, her slouch, her mouth, the drool, she was gone. Her bimbofied mind had completely dropped all resistance and defenses. She collapsed and Kyle caught her, lying her on the bed.

“Bethany, if I say the phrase…” Kyle quickly thought, “That’s a Hoffer I can’t accept.’ You’ll immediately return to this state do you understand?”

“Yeah…I like get it…” She replied.

“Bethany, I have a proposal. I want you to listen and try your best to give me feedback alright?”

“Mmmhmmm…I’m listening.” Her head rolled to the side slightly.

“If we have sex and we have chemistry… I can boost your power level and I’ll gain new power. I think this place is draining our powers but maybe with a powerful influx of power we can escape. I think it’s our best hope. But I wanted to run it by you.”

“Mmmmm…fucking. Let’s fuck.” Bethany replied.

Shit how long does this shit last? Based on the drugs she’s eaten, it’s gotta be at least two days! No way the prison would risk drugging a person too little. They’d definitely give you more and she ate the whole thing when it was intended for the both of us. We don’t have that kinda time. There’s gonna be a food delivery in the morning! That’s our window…Looks like I gotta make the decision…FUCK!

Suddenly there was a tapping sound on the cell wall coming from the other side. Four quick taps, followed by another quick tap, and then a long, quick, long, long. Morse code?

H-e-y!

Kyle left the entranced Bethany behind and tapped the wall in reply.

“Who’s…there?” He tapped out and waited for the reply.

“Cascade… Someone… who… can… help…”

“How?”

“I…know…the…prison. I…can…break…you…out.”

“No…way…I’d…trust…you.”

“Smart… But…dumb. You…have…no…choice”

The tappings stopped and Kyle heard the footsteps of a guard coming by. He was going to have to make a decision.

* * *

“Tone! Tone! Check this out!”

Hack pulled up a video screen as he burst into Tone’s apartment.

“How did you get in here?!” Tone cried out.

She was only half dressed in a long t-shirt and panties, it was really early, what the hell was Hack doing here? Tone’s roommate Astrid Gundrun who had come out of the shower naked and was coming out of her room with only a towel on her head screamed and ran back into her room. Hack remained unfazed, barely acknowledging her.

“Hey Astrid.” He said absent-mindedly, typing away at his computer, accessing Tone’s flatscreen mounted on the wall.

“Tone look.”

Thanks Natalie. From our helicopter on Channel 7 it looks like a full blown city has just magically appeared on the coast of California. The city appears to be known as St. Angelus and appears to be a massive metropolitan area. The city was quickly surrounded by National Guard forces out of precaution and some minor fights have broken out between city residents and National Guard members. As for how the city got here, that’s an entirely different question. Back to you Nat-

The news report was shut off as Hack looked at Tone.

“This is crazy!” Hack said.

“Yes. I agree. But why show me this?”

“You didn’t see it?” Hack exclaimed.

“What?”

Hack pulled up the video once again and backtracked to an overhead shot of the city.

“I still don’t see anything Jason—”

“God, alright! Let me zoom in then!”

Hack zoomed in and there was a man on the street who looked exactly like Kyle except with shorter hair and a scar on his cheek. He was smiling at the camera from all the way down there and he was pointing to a building with his other hand mock slitting his throat.

“Kyle’s in trouble.” Tone said. “For that’s not our Kyle.”

“Yeah I know!” Hack exclaimed, “Armor Man suspected that The Jabberwocky and Kyle were the same person. This proves it! And now Kyle’s in trouble!”

“What building is that?”

Hack manipulated the video some more and they saw the sign, Barrenwolf Maximum Security Prison for the Criminally Insane.

“He is in there?” Tone asked.

“Apparently.”

“This is a trap.”

“Yeah I know.” Hack replied. “We’re going to need some help.”

“Astrid?!”

“Is that peeping tom still out there?”

“He did not even notice you! Can you do us a favor?”

Astrid popped her head out the door, towel still over her head,

“What?!” She asked venomously.

“Never mind.” Tone said sadly.

“How was she supposed to help?” Hack asked after the door slammed behind the snobbish model.

“Well she is also a superhero you know.”

“Oh shit! No way!”

“Yes of course. But that’s not important. Let’s get in contact with Jimmy Frasier and the Gems, I’m sure they’d be glad to help.”

“Nope. Cabal of Evil just dropped some serious bombs in Portland. Literally.”

“Katie Frasier?”

“She’s still sort of recovering mentally.”

“Omega Girl and Armor Man?”

“Currently fighting a brainwashed probably alternate reality version of Stonewall.”

“Meghan!?” Tone exclaimed.

“No way! We can’t call that bitch. She’ll just get in the way! I guess that leaves it up to us. Hey what are you doing?! Put down that phone!”

“Hello Meghan? Yes. We could use some help. We think Kyle’s trapped in a prison in that new city that just popped up? Yes? Ok great! Meet us at Grim Tower in twenty minutes? Wonderful!”

Tone hung up the phone and Hack gave her the best stink eye he could.

“What?” Tone asked, “You know you like her!”

“NO I DO NOT!” Hack exclaimed growing furious.

Tone laughed again, “Fine have it your way. At least you will get to try out this new costume robot suit of yours!”

“Yeah I guess.” Hack said with a grin, “The Hackathon Beta is still in the works though.”

“Well we shall need it now!” Tone said, dropping behind a Japanese shoji screen to throw off her clothes and put on her costume. Hack politely turned away, slightly embarrassed.

“Alright ready?” Tone asked as she emerged from behind the screen in full costumed regalia.

“Hell yeah. Let’s go.”

* * *

They had time out in the main area to exercise, eat, and socialize. Criminal life from every corner of the world were represented there. To Kyle’s surprise however, there were a few minor super heroes too. He walked around alone, having kept Bethany knocked out due to her bimbo state of mind. Didn’t want her jumping the first pair of bones she saw. He noticed however, that all of the women within the prison were very, very slutty and very, very dumb. Unnaturally so and all of the men were also simple minded and aggressive. A couple men had challenged him to fights but he had confounded them with words and distracted them with nearby girls vying for their attention. The whole prison appeared to be on the bimbo drug in the food. It made everyone very simple minded and very horny. Good thing he hadn’t eaten anything.

A ditzy raven haired girl made a pass at him and he was about to brush her off when she made a quick SOS morse code rap with her finger on the table nearby.

“Hey!” She said, “You’re like…really hot!”

Kyle grabbed the girl, picking her up so that her ear was right by his mouth.

“Hey I’m Jack!” She said, planting a kiss on his cheek and then whispered, “I’m Cascade.”

“Where’s your room?” He asked out loud and then whispered, “We have to find a real good way to talk.”

Ditzy and bimbo-like the girl swung her arm wildly pointing in the direction of her cell. Some of the inmates weren’t very subtle, copulating right there in the main area. The girls wild swing of her arm almost hit a large man and a petite woman who Kyle thought he almost recognized. Carrying her as “aggressively” as he could, attempting to match the gait and the swagger of the male inmates around him, she whispered back to him,

“It’s better hear. More noise interference if we whisper. Cameras in our rooms.”

“You want to do it right here?” He whispered back.

“No other choice. And just because I was putting on an act, doesn’t mean my initial statement wasn’t true to my opinions.”

So he went with it, peeling down her jumpsuit, they began to kiss passionately and with a look of surprise on her face, Kyle absorption of powers began with a powerful influx of power greater than anything he’d ever experienced. Power rushed into him, crashing into him like a tidal wave.

Shit! I’m going to have to wait on this! This girl might be my ticket out of here! We have some serious chemistry!

“What the hell was that?!” She whispered moving to run her tongue up his neck so he could whisper.

“I can absorb people’s powers. If we have sex, I boost both our powers and I get your powers.”

“Which means we can get the fuck out of here.” She whispered as she nibbled on his ear.

“Right.” He said as he began undressing a little.

“Alright.” Jack replied, “Free time’s almost over. Let’s stall. No sex just yet.”

She gave him a wink, running her tongue up his stomach and then kissing his navel. She ran her hands over his body and he was growing hot. His stomach rumbled, he was still hungry from yesterday, but this beautiful girl was more than enough to distract him. He cupped her breasts, giving them a good feel, and then unzipped her jumpsuit. They were a little larger than grapefruits, and he greedily sucked on her nipples. They kissed once again but then the bell rang signaling that free time was over.

“Next free time. We’ll go to your room. Then we’ll escape.”

They parted ways, Kyle panting. He really needed some release. Returning to his cell, Bethany was there still passed out on the bed. Seeing no other option, he sat down and jacked off in his room. Something about Bethany kept him from doing her right then and there.

Glad I’m not that big of a douche yet. The Jabberwocky’s changed me. But hasn’t corrupted me.

Something clicked for him at that moment. Was that the Jabberwocky’s angle? Corrupting him? For what purpose? To enslave him? To power him up and enslave him? That couldn’t just be it could it? Seemed too simple. But he had a feeling he was on the right track. Regardless, he had to focus on the present. The next free time would be tomorrow, by then, Bethany should have recovered. If he was able to have sex with both that girl…Jack was her name, and Bethany at the same time it might just be enough to spike all of their powers. At the very least Jack would spike in power, whatever her power happened to be, he would gain her power, he would gain Bethany’s power, and receive a surge bonus of power that would hopefully be just enough.

Hopefully.

* * *

Tone and Hack stood on top of a tall building in St. Angelus that overlooked the large prison skyscraper known as Barrenwolf Prison for the Criminally Insane. They were both in full costume, Tone with her neuroweave spandex number, while Hack was outfitted in a robot suit that he had been working on that looked a lot like an anime mecha from head to toe.

“Ok. I’ve been running surveillance on the building.” Hack said, “Looks pretty impenetrable to me. I’ve been able to hack into some of their inmate files which were surprisingly difficult to get into. Kyle, looks like he’s being held on the top floor, 51st floor along with Bethany Von Hoffe a rich socialite girl. Damn! Why does Kyle always get these kinda gigs?”

“What do you mean?” Tone asked.

“He’s always around these beautiful women who always end up falling for him! It’s a like a harem anime! Like you saw his gig when you and him fought Lodestone and Torque. Not only did he uh…have some fun with Lodestone, but their was that other girl too! Athena or whatever! Lucky ass.”

“What am I then to you?” Tone asked, slightly offended, “I’m a model you know. And just before, Astrid, she’s a model too, came out fully naked and you didn’t even notice.”

“Wait Astrid was naked!? AND I MISSED IT!?!?! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!?!”

“You were too busy to notice.” Tone said with a sigh, “Anyway…”

“Right. So the place is pretty heavily guarded, no way we’re going to be able to just waltz in their and save him. I’ve tried to contact Kyle via his Labyrinth device, but that’s being held in an office on the 52nd floor, which is a private penthouse for the guy who owns the prison. Apparently his name is…Barrenwolf. Well that makes sense. Crazy mad scientist guy who got a huge grant from the government for some random purpose.”

“How did you figure this all out from a city that just popped into existence about an hour ago?”

“This place is from another dimension. A dimension where Luminaire didn’t lose. She won and she took over the whole world. It has a huge history too.”

“Well ok then. Meghan?!” Tone brought up a little walkie talkie radio that looked like a watch on her wrist.

“Yeah Tone. I hear you. I’ve been able to hack into some of the prisons security systems. This prison is nuts. Everyone’s a huge slut inside.”

“Wait!!” Hack exclaimed, “Who invited you?! Tone I thought you said she had a change of plans at the last second.”

“Oops.” Meghan said with a laugh.

Tone grinned at him, “I lied.”

Hack grew exasperated, and finally just gave up. “Fine. Meghan you can—”

“Use the security systems to get us more info? Make sure Kyle’s safe? Project a holographic image of myself into Kyle’s holding cell? Already on it.”

“Holographic-wait! You can do that? How can you do that!? That’s amazing. Uh…I mean it’s alright I guess. For a girl.”

Tone punched Hack, but it didn’t have the same effect as he was in a robot suit. He opened up the face and chest of his suit which he was operating the whole thing, and stuck his tongue out at her. Tone promptly slapped Hack in the face.

“OW! Tone! Super strength! Super strength!”

“Alright I’m in.” Meghan said, “I’m going to talk to him right now.”

* * *

“Kyle? Kyle Albinn?”

Kyle whipped around, seeing a holographic image of a girl he immediately recognized as Meghan, the girl that Hack sort of liked, projected out of a camera that monitored in his prison cell.

“Meghan right?” Kyle responded.

“Yeah. Me, Tone, and your friend Hack, are all outside.”

“The prison? Impressive work then. Finding me here and hacking the security cams. This holo-projector? You made it?”

“Yeah! I’ve been working on it for a good while.” Meghan replied with a grin of joy.

“Nice. Well me and Bethany and this other girl in that cell over there.” Kyle pointed indicating Jack’s cell, “have a plan to break out. Something here is dampening our powers. Not everyone here is a super, but some are and we can’t use our powers. Everyone’s drugged up too on some sort of bimbo virus. Bethany ate some food and she succumbed. It should wear off tomorrow morning. I’m fine, and so is the girl next door.”

“Hmmm.” Meghan said, “Sounds like Syphon. She can neutralize other people’s powers.”

“Right. That’s a good thought. If you can find out a logical place she might be, we might be able to take her out so we can really escape. Otherwise I’m not so sure unless you guys break in. I don’t recommend that though. Place is really heavily guarded.”

“What’s your plan then?” Meghan asked.

“Well, Syphon being here complicates things, but there’s a sky roof above us and there’s gotta be a way out of here. The thing I was able to work on at this point is that if have sex with Bethany and Jack, I might be able to boost our powers enough to break out of here.”

“Well taking a look at these building layouts…” Meghan said, her hologram not looking at him as it mimed scanning through a tablet or something of the sort, “Your best bet would be the skyroof, that leads you to the penthouse level. The ceiling of that floor looks like the night sky but its actually just a mural on the ceiling. Then you could really escape.”

“Is there a place in the building with a significant amount of power diverted to it?”

“Yeah why?”

“Well there was a girl on my suicide squad, Exhaust. I’m going to guess her and Syphon, a girl who could exist in this universe and possibly others, are the same. Her powers could shut down superpowers. She could only stop so many supers at once, but it was often enough. If Syphon’s here, something’s gotta be augmenting her powers to keep all of these people in place.”

“What are you suggesting?” Meghan said.

“We cut off that power for just a second, and escape that way. In that small window. Enough for us to get out but no one else to escape. A lot of people here are criminals, they probably shouldn’t be on the streets. We’ve got to get out but we can’t let them out.”

“Ok. That makes sense. Basement’s the place to go. Lots and lots of power diverted there.”

“Alright I’ve got a plan. Ready?”

Meghan nodded.

“Alright, first, I’ll need you to…”

* * *

Kyle checked the clock. It was 11:59. 12 was the official start of free time. He would find Jack, bring her back here, wake Bethany up, and she’d still be a horny bimbo. He’d have sex with them both, keep Jack in charge of Bethany to make sure she didn’t hump some random inmate, just as Meghan cut the power to the prison. Kyle would then phase the three of them through the sky roof so they could grab their possessions held up in the penthouse as prizes and then phase through the wall outside into a fifty story free fall of freedom. Tone would be there to catch the them and fly them to safety as they would probably not have enough power left and Kyle wasn’t sure how fast his powers would be restored. Kyle’s powers were running on fumes as it was and if sex boosted power levels by 50% then he’d still be running on fumes after that. He’d have to hope it would be enough.

The clock struck 12 and Kyle walked woke Bethany up with a flutter of her eyelids an flushed cheeks.

“Hey stud! Wanna fuck little Bethy?” Bethany begged and pouted, “I’m really hot down here.”

“This time yes.” Kyle said quickly, “Get ready, I’m bringing a friend. I’ll be back, but don’t leave or I won’t fuck you.”

“Ok!” Bethany replied with a dopey smile. She peeled off her jumpsuit and began masturbating on the bed. “Hurry! I’m waiting!”

Kyle left the room, ensuring the door closed behind him then purposefully made his way down to the main area. He spotted Jack and walked over to her aggressively, pausing occasionally to cop a feel of a random girl or knock a guy out just to make sure to blend in. Finally, he reached her, picked her up in a firemen’s carry and headed back to his room.

“If this was any other situation, this would be the most humiliating moments of my life. Being forcefully firemen’s carried to have sex with a man to escape prison while we both fake that we’re on an aphrodasiac.”

“How is that humiliating?” Kyle asked, “I just find the whole thing ridiculous and so crazy it has to be real.”

“You didn’t even ask me on a first date and I’m already putting out.” Jack said and he could practically hear the smirk that she had on her face. “I’ve had a strict 3 date minimum before sex rule my entire life. What’ll people think of me? Probably think I’m a little too easy ya know?”

The sarcasm dripping from her voice was making it hard for him to keep his composure as he walked back to the cell, he just wanted to burst out laughing, this girl was funny, but he managed to keep it together and made it back to the cell where Bethany was already moaning waiting for him.

“Hey! Like who’s the friend!? She’s like totally hot!”

“I’m Jack.” Jack replied after Kyle set her down, she glanced at Kyle, “Ready?”

“We gotta wait till 12:15.”

“Alright. Two minutes…whatever shall we do?”

“Wow Kyle! She sounds so smart and funny!” Bethany giggled. Goddess he loved intelligent Bethany so much more. Aha! That was why he didn’t want to just fuck Bethany on the spot. He liked her brain and her personality just as much as he liked her appearance. Fucking her brainless body was only half the fun.

Meanwhile, Jack had gotten onto the bed and unzipped her jumpsuit.

“Come on you little bitch. Eat me out.”

“Like ok! I bet Kyle will think it’s hot!”

The blonde girl dove between the raven haired girls legs and began licking and sucking on Jack’s pussy with vigor. Jack had a slightly sadistic look of power on her face, she seemed a little dominant by nature.

It’ll make her fucking her brains out that much more fun.

12:15 hit and he jumped onto the bed a little faster then he had intended. Instinct had taken over and he moved in for his satisfaction. He kissed Bethany on the lips, a powerful influx of energy surged through him, the most powerful one he had ever felt. It was like he was absorbing all of the energy from a lightning strike in a single kiss. Bethany added tongue as Jack quickly got to work freeing his dick and sucking it to full attention. She wasn’t very good at it, but the situation was more than enough to make up for her poor ministrations. They didn’t have a lot of time to mess around. Flipping Bethany on her side as she whimpered due to the breaking of the kiss. Kyle unceremoniously entered her with a quick thrust.

He almost passed out with the power influx. Bethany did, screaming with such passion that his eardrums actually started to bleed just a little. It was like he was fucking the sun and absorbing all of it’s power all at once. He came hard and quickly because of the surprise. With the power transfer complete, he pulled out as quickly as he could, he wasn’t even sure if that had been an enjoyable experience. His entire body glistened with sweat and his breath was ragged and heavy, Jack looked at him with a bit of fear mixed with a a lot of desire and a little bit of surprise. Then she steeled herself, pushed him back onto the bed, stroking him back to hardness.

“You look a little tired, let me take care of you.”

She positioned herself over his member and then impaled herself on his throbbing member. Another massive rush of power hit him, this time feeling like he was running clockwise circles in the midst of a hurricane.

“FUCK!” Jack cried out, but miraculously kept going up and down, riding out the pleasure for all that it was worth. Kyle blacked out.

He awoke a few seconds later, Jack had rolled off to his side and she was panting.

“Holy shit.” She said, looking at him, “I’ve never had anything like that.”

“Me neither.”

“I’m a fucking lesbian. But that was the absolutely the most incredible experience I’ve ever had.”

“Oh shit. Sorry.”

“Don’t be. My preferences don’t matter if that’s what I’m getting.”

The lights in the room flickered for a second and then powered off. Kyle could feel that all his powers were completely free. The weight upon them had been lifted. Grabbing the camera in the room with his powers, he created a earpiece radio for him and Jack.

“Nice job Meghan! We’re moving out!” Kyle called into his earpiece.

“I’ll be monitoring your progress! Whole prison’s in chaos!” Meghan replied.

“Alright. Let’s go.” Kyle said, “Grab her, I’ll grab you, and we’ll get through the sky roof.”

“Got it.” Jack said, quickly rolling up and picking up the limp Bethany and hoisting her over her shoulders using her arm and leg as grips for her to hold onto. Kyle wrapped his arm around Jack’s waist and then rocketed up with his flying powers, phasing through the sky roof. They found themselves in a luxurious penthouse full of trophies on the wall. Kyle spotted The Labyrinth perched on the wall and he extended his powers and formed techno armor around himself, retrieving Bethany’s gadgets as well after a quick scan of her memories. Meanwhile Jack had put on her outfit which was little more than a two piece bikini and shorts with a blue bandana tied around her forehead. The top was the blue section with white stars and while the bottoms were the white and red stripes going horizontally across her pelvis.

“Tone you ready to catch us?” Kyle said, putting his finger to his ear.

“Ready!”

Suddenly, Kyle heard a whir as the power was restored.

“Shit! Meghan!? What gives? We’re almost home free!”

He could immediately feel his powers dampened once again although he had a little bit more juice this time so the effect was slowed. He quickly solidified his armor into something more permanent, giving himself some rocket boots and palm blasters. Then his powers conked out. From across the room, several henchman with powerful guns poured out.

“Jack hide! I’ll take care of them!”

Kyle rushed forward, blasting away at his adversaries while dodging bullet fire best he could. His suit could take a lot of hits, but he didn’t want to risk it. Things were going south.

“Someone manually activated a generator! Two it looks like, one’s upstairs, one’s in the basement itself!” Meghan cried.

“Kyle! More bad news.” Tone said.

“Shit. Give it to me.”

“Whole building is covered by the power dampening effect. If I fly up to try and break the glass I am most certainly dead. I found that out the hard way.”

“Hack!? Are hearing me?!” Kyle yelled. “What have you been doing all this time!?”

“Jason has been pouting because he lacked a formal job!” Tone said with a smirk.

“I WAS NOT!”

“Hack. It doesn’t matter. We need you now! That suit of yours? You gotta make your way to the basement!”

“No fucking way I’m getting there!”

“Hack you have to. Your machine is completely self sufficient right? You gotta go down there and shut off the power again!”

“I have to fucking shut off the power in the basement?! What if Syphon is there?!”

“You have no other choice! Unless you wanna come up here and-shit!”

From out of nowhere hybrid monsters started pouring out from the room as well. There was a man with a hammerhead shark for a head, a lion man, a cheetah girl, and oxen woman.

“What!? What!?” Hack called out confused.

“There’s a fucking shark man in here!”

Kyle blasted the shark man with his palm blasters, ducking under a pounce from the cheetah girl, another from the lion man, and then getting slammed by the oxen woman with her horns. Luckily the horns were too wide to impale him, but the blow to his midsection was massive and he grunted in pain.

“Fuck I hate sharks! It had to be sharks! Alright Syphon it is!” Hack cried back through the radio.

“I’ll go with him.” Meghan said. “I’m not needed up here anymore.”

Kyle threw the oxen lady off him, kicking her in the face and then rocket blasting her face with his boots.

“Like hell you will!” Hack protested.

Picking off the charging cat people with his palm blasters, he punched the shark in the gills as it gasped in pain. The oxen lady got back up but Kyle kicked her in the face once again.

“Hack! Quitfucking around and accept the help! We’re going to need it!”

The cat people made a simultaneous leaping lunge for his throat, but he grabbed the both of them and smashed their heads together, knocking them out cold.

“FINE! BUT I”M NOT HAPPY!” Hack yelled as Kyle winced.

With a finishing blast to both the shark man and the oxen girl, he trudged his way over to the master bedroom of the penthouse. He found the generator, shutting it off and saw that there were many shattered and open cages where the animal people must have been held. As for where the henchman came from, he could only guess.

Alright Hack, it’s up to you. And I have no fucking idea where these animal people came from! Actually wait! I could totally go help. I-shit…

More henchman emerged from a hidden panel in the wall, these looked tougher and were wearing prison riot gear.

“Stand down prisoner! Get back in your cell or we will be forced to execute lethal force!”

Well, I know where they came from now. Alright Hack, it really is up to you.