The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame

Issue 6

The Better To Kill Them With

Alright, The Happening? No…Kairos was kinda cool, but no I don’t like that enough, Mimic, almost, but no. Chameleon? No those things are dumb and I don’t camouflage myself, it’s power absorption and Absorbing Man is lame…

“Master?”

He walked into the basement of Snow Manor where Shatterstar was still chained up thinking of other things but quickly reminded why he was there. Shatterstar’s hands restrained so she couldn’t use her energy beams. The lack of sun had weakened her significantly and he could tell. Nastia had said she was his slave, so he ran with it.

“I’m Kyle. I’m your master.”

“Yes Master.” Shatterstar replied attempting to bow while in chains.

Kyle reached down and unshackled Shatterstar, bracing, just in case, for retaliation, but it never came. Shatter star rubbed her wrists as she placed them behind her back. He had read Gene’s bio of Ultra Girl, the girl had a crazy foot fetish and a huge submissive streak and since sex was the goal, he was going to pull out all the stops. Karen Summers didn’t seem like the soft and tender type, this girl liked it rough.

“Sit back, feet together, take off your boots.”

“Yes Master.”

The blonde girl took off her boots as Kyle reached down and removed her black mask. Shatterstar had a dark blue and silver spandex suit, quite similar to Ultra Girls sans the blue.

Damn she’s got long ass legs. And that waist! Shit that’s fine! This is going to be fun. Too bad I’m not into feet or this would be heaven. On second thought, beautiful women bowing down at my feet worshipping my dick and calling me Master is pretty heavenly too.

Kyle began to massage her feet and immediately Shatterstar’s eyes rolled back in her head slightly as she let out a deep guttural moan of pleasure.

“Master! Ugh!”

Shit she’s responsive with this whole feet thing. This is fetish to like the 100th level.

He moved over to lick her feet which made her go crazy with lust. Pulling out his dick, he placed his member between her feet.

“Don’t move.” He replied.

She nodded, mindlessly, but then was drawn out of her sexual haze when he didn’t move. She mewled with despair and frustration.

“Beg.”

“Master! Please! Please! Fuck my feet. Rub them touch them! Make me your foot slave master!”

Kenna.” Kyle said calling upon his Norse Magic, “Fótr, þjós

The magical effect washed over Shatterstar as Kyle began to move in and out of her feet. Shatterstar moaned with ecstasy as she magically began to feel the motion of his dick between her feet and her thighs.

“MAAAASSSTTTTTEERRR!!!! YEESSSSS”

Quickly moving in, Kyle pulled aside Shatterstar’s costume and entered her depths, fucking her like a bucking bronco. Immediately the energy rushed through him like a raging wildfire. His blood, his veins, his lungs, all on fire in the most intense and pleasurable of ways. He came immediately as he did so, Shatterstar orgasming numerous times. After he collected himself, he turned to Shatterstar before he left,

“Karen, take care of this place. Clean it up. Get it fixed. Don’t touch Gwen’s room. Everything else though. Keep it safe. I’ll be back eventually to get things figured out.”

“Yes Master.” Karen said with a bow.

Fuck that’s hot. Wonder where she picked that up? I totally dig it. Maybe I can get Nastia to do that? Nah, she’d do it but then I’d feel bad. Ok back to names…Hellion? Nah…

* * *

“So all that to say, I’ve been doing research with Gene’s database.” Kyle continued as the Frasier’s ate breakfast. He had been explaining to them his adventures in Agartha which was a brand new place to both Lacie and Gene and his quest for the Vorpal Blade.

“Oh? Is that who’s been poking around my computer?” Gene replied.

“Yeah sorry. I would’ve needed to explain the research. I’ve been researching powers to get. I think I’ll need them to fight the Myrmidons alone. My tech powers won’t fly there because I’m supposed to only use powers and in order to use tech powers there I’d need technology which is not unarmed by their standards. I’ve got magnetism, but not much metal to throw around there. I do have a crappy version of vertigo power, which is only slightly useful, a weak version of Shatterstar slash Ultra Girl’s powers and psychic powers. Psychic powers are really my only weapon and I don’t think that’ll be enough. 200 years of no Kairos means those Myrmidons are tough. So the plan would be to get a power or two to tip the odds in my favor. Me and Nastia already have one plan completed already. Shatterstar is my willing slave to, so that’s check mark for that. Otherwise I wanted one more big splurge to ensure victory and survival. I’ve settled on a few options”

Kyle sighed, laying out some pictures on a converted monitor screen he had drawn up from The Labyrinth.

“Let me premise, that when I laid out plans back in The Season of Storms, I’d lay out all the options to my team and then we would eliminate options until we turned out the best options and could make good decisions. These are all done from a completely emotionless and extremely pragmatic standpoint. We are throwing morality aside for these options and then we allowed ourselves to then deal with the options from both a logical and emotional level.”

“Alright Kyle. We understand.” Lacie said, “Keep going.”

“So first would be you Lacie, moral implications aside, you’d give me some really strong powers to fight these guys with.”

Lacie seemed slightly taken aback by this.

“Well, son, I’m pretty sure the sex option is out,” she said with a smirk. “But I am pretty sure that the kissing option would work. If, as you and Nastia surmised, its about the connections, the emotional attachment as well as the physical act, then a simple kiss would be more than enough.” She smiled softly. “We’re definitely connected, Kyle. I knew it from the first moment I saw you. And, you’ve made it clear that you feel out bond as well. I do love you, son... and while I’m can’t say I approve wholeheartedly in this plan of yours, I am more than willing to help.”

“I know. And thanks... mom.” he replied with a small smile. “Not saying I’d want to do this, but it’s technically the strongest option. Second, would be The Jabberwocky. I don’t know what powers he has but he’s hella strong.”

“Aye,” Gene replied, thoughtfully. “Plus the way he comes and goes, ye could never be sure of when and where he’ll be. Aside from the fact that he apparently knows where and when YOU are at any given time. But nae, he’s not a dependable source ye can attract from.”

“Third, Jimmy and Katie for the same reasons as you Lacie because they’re strong though moral implications get dicey plus in regards for Jimmy, I’m pretty straight.”

“I think you’re out of luck on both sides there, Kyle,” Lacie replied with a grin. “Jimmy is straight, and Katie is a lesbian. And even if they weren’t, they’d both in pretty solid relationships at the moment, with partners that probably wouldn’t exactly welcome you with open arms. That said, I’m willing to bet meeting with them, connecting with them, finding out you’re family—they’d both be glad to help as well.”

“Aye,” Gene said slowly, frowning. “though it may be just as well that any power they transfer to ye be only temporary. In simple terms of power, Jimmy would be ranked an ‘A’, and Katie a ‘B’. And yet, their potential power would go beyond a rank ‘S’. Neither the lad nor lassie have reached their full potential growth yet, but they’ve both tapped into that power a few times. And either could literally rip reality itself apart at the seams.” He shook his head. “Until we understand a wee bit more about how yer power transfer works, I’d suggest avoiding their powers for the moment.”

“Okay, I can understand that. So... Fourth, Eva, to augment whatever psychic powers I already have. That would additionally be weird slash so deja vu time paradoxy it’d blow my mind.”

Lacie frowned this time, deep in thought. “Eva... would be tricky. We’ve talked a bit after you left earlier, and she’s... well... still trying to deal with what she saw in your head about her mother. And while she’s not avoiding you, per se, she is kind of keeping you at arm’s length. She’d certainly kiss you—though the sex is most likely out of the question—but the way things stand, I don’t know if you would have enough of a connection or bond with her to do much good.”

“Besides which, yer neglecting a whole side of the equation,” Gene added in. “Evangeline is a powerful telepath, aye... but in battle against a group of other powers, perhaps ye should think more offensive and less defensive. Her twin sister, Anastasia, is a powerful telekinetic, and being able to deflect attacks and strike from afar with your mind would certainly be an advantage.” He sighed, glancing away. “Plus, she more likely to sleep with ye, alternate dimension stepfather or no...”

“Gene,” Lacie said with a scowl. “Please. Let it go. It wasn’t her fault and you know it.” Sighing softly, she shook her head. “Still, he does have a point. Gwen had two daughters after all, and their powers overlap. Between the two of them, their combined abilities make them the most powerful psychic on the planet. Even if it was just temporary, having the powers of both twins would make you extremely formidable. And I can teleport you to New York to visit Ana, if you like.”

Kyle nodded. “Good idea. I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Continuing on...after Eva, and/or Ana, it gets a lot more subjective.” He scanned through his list. “Red Rocket would be good cuz it’s the same thing as Katie without the moral implications, Voltaire would be sweet, and I always thought electric powers were cool, Syphon would be immediately useful because I’d neutralize all the oppositions powers, but not so sure what that would do for neutralizing my own powers, The Beautiful Gem Team is an interesting option because they’re all so concentrated and I can get 8 relatively strong powers in one sitting, and also Parker would be good too, but again I’m straight. Gene you weren’t mentioned because you don’t actually have ‘powers’ per se, though I’ve been watching some old youtube clips of you and you’re pretty kickass.” He shrugged. “That’s all the options I thought of, do you guys have any thoughts?”

Lacie nodded slowly. “Sounds like you’ve given this a lot of thought. Again... I can’t exactly say I condone the idea of going around and seducing or sleeping with people to get their powers, despite the seriousness of the situation... but I also can’t play the ‘disapproving mom’ card. You’re a big boy, Kyle. The situation you’re in is very strange and unusual, and any solution you utilize will also be ‘unusual’ as well.” She sighed. “Okay. I guess my advice would be to start with Eva and Ana. Even if you just get a ‘kiss transfer’ from both of them, it will help. After that...Portland. You can meet Jimmy and have a talk with the Gems, and see what happens.” She glanced sidelong at her husband, who had gone quiet. “What do you think, Gene?”

Gene grunted slightly, thinking. Kyle and Lacie gave him a moment... usually when the man was deep in thought, he always said something profound, something that he’d figured out with his keen analytical mind. Nodding softly to himself, he did not disappoint.

“Kyle, son....” he chuckled softly. “Aye, that will take some getting used to... ahem. Son, from what you mentioned about this Agartha place...and the time flux nature of it... does anything strike ye odd about yer foe, this Jabberworky? Perhaps something ‘familiar’, that you might have discounted out of hand? I ken ye couldn’t see him that clearly, that he kept to the shadows mostly... but when you consider the possibility of time travel, and time paradoxes... could it be possible that this Jabberwocky is ye, Kyle? Perhaps an alternate version of you. or displaced from time, I dinnae ken. But his motives—he is trying to make you stronger, trying to push you to become more ruthless, more savage, more uncaring like himself.”

He sighed heavily. “That scan I gave ye earlier... that darkness he struck ye with? There was nothing showing on the scanner, nothing abnormal—because he blasted ye with yer own energy. Not yours per se, but the you that ye might one day become. I think perhaps the reason he is trying to make you powerful is so that in the process you will become him!”

“Shit.” Kyle said, “That’s definitely…huh.”

The pieces began to come together for him. It did make sense. The mystique, the power, the knowledge of where he’d be. The time flux. Shatterstar too. Shatterstar was hot and if he was evil, he’d totally take her and make her his slave. Even the little bow…Fuck that would be-

He shook his head, dispelling the thoughts, “Alright. That’s something to consider at the very least. Makes a ton of sense. Let’s move on for now. We’ve got more to cover.”

“To the question of gathering of powers? Aye... tis a good list. I’d also advise paying Parker and Veronica a visit as well.” He grinned. “Parker might not be up for a smooch on the mouth, but perhaps his wife might be so inclined. And also, lest we not forget, their daughter, wee Lucy, has a particularly unique power that might come in handy as well.”

Lacie blinked, then laughed. “Lucy! Goddess Bless, that would definitely be amusing. Kyle, Lucy is Parker and Roni’s six year old daughter... the sweetest, most precocious young girl you’d ever meet. Her power, on the other hand... is particularly potent. She can somehow control the movements of those around her through a proxy of some sort, like her doll, or her stuffed bear. Whatever she makes it do, it makes the people around her do as well. We recently tested her abilities in the lab, and Gene ranked her an ‘S’.”

“Aye,” he replied chuckling ruefully, “though it cost me a month’s supply of ice cream to get her to agree to the test. The little darlin’ has a sweet tooth, But she is indeed that powerful. Her ‘puppetry’ powers, for lack of a better explanation, seem to have no limitation. She was able to control a separate hundred people during the test without any apparent strain or pressure. Using her powers at all does tire her, however, and she is only a child. you, an adult wielding such a Gift... it could very well be your ‘ace in the hole’.”

“I am so down for that power.” Kyle said with tangible excitement, “Like seriously. If that’s in a buffet line I’m like clearing out the whole serving platter.”

Kyle chuckled to himself, and signaled for Eugene to continue.

“At any rate, let’s deal with what we have,” Eugene said, walking to the main console in his lab. “Kyle, lad, I’ve activated my scanners. They’re fully locked on to you now, and recording yer data, as well as Lacie Anne’s. Now, Lacie, love... kiss the lad. Let’s see what happens here. Depending on how well this works, we’ll know how to proceed.” He smirked. “If you gain her full Omega Girl powers, ye may not even need to absorb anyone else. And if ye take a portion of her Goddess powers as well... well, ye definitely willnae need anything else!”

Blushing slightly, Lacie leant forward, and, tilting his chin slightly, kissed Kyle gently on the lips. The moment was a bit odd.. she felt a tingle go through her, and an unexpected feeling of arousal at the kiss—before she’d realized it, she’d deepened it considerably, opening her mouth to suck in his tongue. It wasn’t until Kyle stumbled back in surprise that she realized what she’d done. “OH! I, um... I’m sorry, Kyle,” she said, blushing even more. “That kiss... I mean... I felt this tingle... and then, um... I kind of lost control there for a moment,” she finished lamely. “Seriously. Whatever mechanism that lets you drain a person’s powers through kissing them? Let’s just say that after a first kiss, you probably won’t have to ask for a second.”

Kyle merely nodding smirking slightly, before frowning. He felt... strange. Good, but strange. With Shatterstar, the power transfer had felt like fire pouring into it, racing through his blood, into every pore of his being. But with Lacie just now... he’d felt it too, the influx of power, but it was more... subtle. Quieter, more akin to basking in the glow of the sun as opposed to standing next to a volcano. Still... he didn’t really feel much difference...

“Well? That fire I felt was definitely like a notch or two down from Shatterstar, but I don’t really feel anything special. Maybe it didn’t work. What do the scanners say?” he asked Eugene, turning to face him, only to start at the wide eyed expression on the man’s face. “What? What is it?”

“Your hair,” the Scotsman said with a grin, shaking his head ruefully. “And your eyes as well. Tell me, lad, have ye ever heard of the name ‘Goku’ back where ye come from?”

“Nope never did. No time for pleasantries in good ol’ Season.”

Gene nodded. “As my Jimmy would no doubt put it, ye’ve gone ‘Super seuin’, laddie! Have a look at yerself in the mirror,” he replied, clearing a monitor, bringing up his image. “I have to say, golden blonde locks with yer complexion... it definitely suits you. By my reading’s yer about... hmm... approximately one third of Omega Girl’s strength and speed. It may not sound like much, but its nothing to sneeze at! There’s a bruiser that’s a bit of a habitual menace, name of Stonewall... verra strong, verra tough. At yer current level, ye could lay him out with one blow.”

The name Stonewall took him back slightly. Kyle and Stoney had been best of friends for a long time. He was his constant companion when he needed him, always one to have a good time, crack a joke, talk about girls and life and kick back and relax. Stoney was a villain here? He could barely imagine it.

“Good ol’ Stoney.” Kyle mused, and then realizing he wasn’t alone he explained, “Stonewall and I were good friends back home. He was one of my best friends at helping me wind down from a stressful day. He died a hero.”

Kyle thought back slightly sad but quickly recovered. “Anyway, let’s test this new hairdo out.”

Leading him over to the other side of the lab, the equipment set up, Gene ran the usual battery of tests, weight lifting, speed, endurance, mobility, and even durability. He neglected to warn Kyle what to expect with that test, however, and when what appeared to be a chain gun rose up and began firing at him, he panicked, lashing out instinctively with an Omega Beam blast... destroying the machinery and temporarily knocking out power to the lab.

“Ach, well, dinnae feel bad, son,” Gene said with a sigh, “I should have given you a heads up. The gun was equipped to fire a barrage of rubber bullets—a bit painful, but nothing dangerous. And most likely, in yer new supercharged state, you woulnae even feel them.”

“Shit. Sorry.” Kyle said sheepishly.

Extending his domain of control outward, he picked up the pieces of the machine and fixed the chain gun completely as if it had never been damaged.

“Aye, thank ye lad. That’s quite handy. And it answers another question I had, whether or not the addition of new powers would in any way detract from your old ones.” He tapped a few more keys, studying his monitor for a bit before nodding. “Aye. I’m satisfied. Kissing should be more than sufficient with a large enough supply of powers to draw from, though managing to do, ahem, ‘more’, will pass along a sufficiently greater portion of their Gifts. And as yer not bending time and space around yer little finger, I think it’s probably safe to meet the twins as well.”

“Good. It’d be pertinent to meet the family. They are younger than me right? I gotta ask before I go…who am I dealing with? Age, looks, personality, maturity level, combat expertise, how they do under pressure? Standard protocol and all.

Gene chuckled. “Strategy minded lad. I approve. Verra well. Aye, the twins are both younger than ye appear to be... just a few weeks shy of their twenty-first birthday. And... hmm. How to describe them... well, if ye’ve seen some of the pictures on the walls ye’ve noticed the older pictures, of them really young, being identical. Both with blonde hair and blue eyes, same build, same body, er, other than different sex, that is. Then about age seven or so, their powers kicked in full blast, and Jimmy went ‘dark’. Black hair, black eyes... he grew five inches overnight and started putting on mass like an NFL fullback. Now... to see them, ye’d never know they were twins at all, but aye, the bond is still there.”

He turned to his monitor and pulled up an pair of images. “That’s Katherine Anne. Power of light, and energy. Short, blonde, petite... aye, the lass is always kidded that she looks like she should still be in junior high. Personality wise...” He sighed softly. “She was always a bubbly, sweet, very positive girl, always looking on the bright side of things. With everything that’s happened recently... her love, her best friend from childhood, Jessica DuMont, was recently killed right in front of her by an assassin trying to kill her. Her powers of good luck saved her, deflecting the bullet...but wee Jess took the hit instead. And Katie’s been racked with guilt and depression ever since.”

Kyle’s expression turned to a neutral faced scowl, “Hmph. I get that.”

“She’s actually doing much better these days,” Lacie added with a small smile. “Her new love, Sioban MacMillan, is one of Nigel’s girls...she’s been with Katie this whole time, slowly helping her through the depression, and bringing her back to her old self again. That reminds me... I need to go visit them at the hospital later myself to check up on them,”

“Aye...” Gene said softly. “As to the other part. Combat experience? Aye. the lass has always tried to follow in the ‘family business’ so to speak. We let her go on her first patrol with us when she was six, and she’s been doing it ever since.”

“Why the fuck would you take a girl out when she was six?! Right. No mind controlled army that has shoot to kill orders…” Kyle sighed, “Whatever. You’re the parents.”

Gene switched the monitor showing the boy, a tall blocky very muscular man dressed in black. “And that’s young James Ian Malcolm. Built like a tank, Powers of shadow and darkness, as well as super strength and durability. Not as strong as his ma, but fairly close. From everything I’d seen, his power will continue to grow as he gets older, and may even possibly surpass Lacie Anne’s.”

Lacie nodded. “And of course there’s the no so obvious power, or curse, depending on how you look at it. His bad luck. And while from a scientific outlook there is no such thing as luck, only probability, let’s just say that around Jimmy, there is always a high probability of things going horribly horribly wrong. The past year or so he’s been trying to learn to actively control it instead of just suppressing it... with mixed success. I believe he mentioned something about finding a ‘tutor’ to help him with that, someone he’d met recently on a visit to Midas City?”

“At any rate,” Gene concluded, “the lad is basically the opposite of his sister. Personality wise, he was always the dour, negative one, seeing the dark side of things, though lately, with the young love of his life, he has started to come out of his shell a bit more. He started going on patrol back with his sister at age six, but resisted doing it full time until just recently. Nevertheless, he’s a natural born leader. He has my analytic outlook and Parker Albinn’s strategic sense. And despite all the bad things that have happened to him, he hasnae let them break his spirit. Aye... he’s a good lad.”

“Hmph. Well good. I think that means I’m all set.”

Kyle focused for a second and then frowned, “Mom, if you’d take me to Ana, that’d be great. No teleportation for me I guess.”

* * *

Lacie chuckled slightly as she and Kyle appeared at a small modest brownstone house in lower Manhattan, New York. “Well, if nothing else, I’m glad you didn’t get my ability to teleport. It means you still need your dear old mom for something after all.” She grinned, signaling that she was merely teasing. “Besides which, it gives us more time together.”

“And I’m glad we do. And hey if I look like a dude version of you at your not so old age, I’ll be satisfied.” Kyle said with a laugh.

Still smirking slightly, she stepped forward to ring the doorbell, only to jerk back as the door opened, and Ana stepped outside. Kyle was struck for a moment; Eva and Ana were indeed twins; aside from the length of their hair (Eva’s was shorter) and their taste in clothing (Eva wore almost exclusively white while Ana was sporting a soft yellow blouse and tan slacks) they looked like the same person. Ana smiled gratefully as Lacie, her old friend, then sighed deeply, turning to glance at Kyle, her expression decidedly cooler.

Damn she’s hot. They all look so much like Gwen. Man I’m working up a sweat just thinking about it, not to mention getting horny as fuck. Shit…ok good. Good thing my psychic defenses were up, that’d have been embarrassing

“Geez louise, Ana, don’t do that!” Lacie replied with a groan. “Of course, I should have known you knew we were coming. Did you have a vision of us arriving at this exact time?”

“Yes, actually,” Anastasia Albinn replied, crossing her arms, “but even if I hadn’t I would have known you were coming here. My sister called me earlier to tell me what was going on.” Her expression darkened. “So... you want me to help him? This boy, who was the apple of dear old mom’s eye? Why should I? What has he OR Gwen Snow ever done for me?”

Well shit. Got Gwen’s temper I see. Kyle thought to himself.

“Ana!” Lacie admonished. “That’s not fair! Any problems you had with your mom are not because of Kyle! He only just arrived in River City, in this dimension, a few weeks ago—”

“And you still say that this somehow isn’t his fault?” Ana shot back angrily. “From what I’ve heard, it was HIS grand plan to come here in the first place, to send his beloved Gwen out into the unknown, with him and his friends following behind. Well, apparently, things didn’t go as planned!” She turned to glare at Kyle. “Maybe if you’d been a bit better of a boyfriend, then Gwenny wouldn’t have had to make do with what she found here, maybe she would have been able to raise my sister and I together as an actual family instead of abandoning us and sending us away to live with some crazy, sadistic white haired old MONSTER!”

The speech drove Kyle over the edge.

“Hey fuck you lady! The only monster in your life is the person who raped you with mind control and then that raped her in the same way! Gwen is the victim and so are you! It’s not like she wanted to give her kids away to a masochist old shriveling tart! And don’t even get me started on shit we dealt with back home! Have you lived in a post-apocalyptic nightmare running suicide missions?! Talk to me about pain and abandonment then! And another thing—!”

“Okay! That’s enough!” Lacie yelled, using her goddess voice for emphasis, causing the ground to shake with a minor earthquake. “Ana... I get that you’re pissed. You and Eva both are having a tough time dealing with the aftermath of your birth mom dying. I get that it brings up a lot of bad feelings and memories of your past, full of the old hurts and disappointments. But you’re taking it out on the wrong person! Gwen Snow was as much of a victim of your ‘grandmother’ as you and Eva.” She sighed, looking down. “And Kyle certainly had nothing to do with any of this. If you want to blame someone for him and Gwen being separated in time... then blame me. Or Verdandi, which again, is me. She’s the one that separated them.”

Ana grunted, several expressions showing on her face: anger, sadness, disappointment, fury, and finally resignation. “Fuckin’ time travel,” she muttered softly shaking her head, “the source of all of my major headaches...”

“You and me both,” Lacie said softly. “Ana... are we good? Can we be friends? We came here because we need your help.”

“You and I? Of course, sweetie,” Ana replied back with a smile. “I can’t blame you for any of this.” She turned to look at Kyle. “As for you, blondie... I don’t know if we could ever truly be ‘friends’, considering your past with my mother... but I’m willing to at least give it a try and not hold it against you.”

Kyle nodded in turn having calmed down incredibly quickly by taking a deep breath and composing himself. “Fair enough, I guess. Did she really hurt you so badly that you still hate her after all this time? All these years?”

“It’s not that I hate her... not really,” Ana admitted after a moment. “Its more a feeling of profound disappointment. It’s like Eva and I didn’t matter to her. And before you say different, before you tell me about how much she regretted not being able to raise us, or protect us, or all of her other fucking regrets, just let ME say that I’m a mother myself. My husband died not long after Parker was born, and I had to the raising of him by myself, without anyone’s help. I loved my son, and did my best by him... and every time things got hard, I just remembered what it was like for Eva and I growing up, and worked even harder to make sure my son had a better life than the one I had. Because that’s what a mother does!”

This bat-shit crazy lady raised Parker Albinn? This is the family name I try to bear? She’s tenacious, I’ll give her that. She’s got a lot of pain from Gwen, I can tell. Guess I can’t blame her too much. Her mom just died and she never really had one in the first place. Kyle thought to himself.

“Anyway,” Ana said softly, walking over to Kyle, “I’ve held you up long enough. Eva explained what you needed and why. I wasn’t sure I was going to do this when I arrived... I’m still not really sure I should... but well, what the hell.” Pulling a surprised Kyle into a hug,she kissed him, suddenly,. deeply, and after a second, passionately. Pulling apart, a bit wide-eyed, Ana shook herself. “Huh... I’ll give it to you kid, you’re one hell of a kisser.” She smiled slightly. “If you ever need a recharge, let me know, I might consider it.”

As she turned to walk back into her house, Kyle could just hear her thoughts registering... Hmm… not bad. Maybe if he were a few years older...it has been a long time since I’ve had company after all…

As she turned, Kyle’s carnal nature began to kick in, spurred on by the rush of the kiss and the influx of power he had recieved.

Holy shit… Mmm look at that ass. I’m so on that ass. Gwen you had a fine ass and you gave it to your daughter! Wait…focus, focus, reconciliation. Keep the beast inside. That’s not you. It’s not you. This is practically my daughter…

He turned to Lacie, “Hey, can you…I’d like to talk to her a bit, if she’ll have me. Come back in like an hour or so?”

Lacie looked at him for a moment and then agreed, “Alright. Good luck.”

It was shitty of me to call her out on that. She’s just grieving Gwen too. It’s not her fault. I gotta apologize.

Kyle turned and followed Ana into the house,

“Hey look. Ana right? I’m sorry I cussed you out earlier. I was just getting defensive over Gwen and it wasn’t respectful. I apologize about that. I know you had a rough upbringing to and that Gwen wasn’t there to take care of you. I never had a mother so I get that. So I’m sorry. As her representative I’m sorry that happened. I’m sorry that caused you a lot of pain, and I’m sorry that Gwen couldn’t fix it. And if I’m in any way at fault, I apologize too. That was the furthest thing from my mind coming here. I was just trying to save the people I loved. I loved Gwen, and I wanted to marry her. I wanted the best for her and to protect her. Sending her here, at the very least she’d have the chance at a better life, even if she never got us over there. I think you’d understand that. Parker did. Does I guess, in this world.”

“Parker? You mean... you knew him in your ‘other world’?” she asked, curious.

“Yeah, you could say that. He was kind of like my mentor... a father figure. I took his last name after he died saving my life...”

Ana nodded softly, staring down at her hands. “Yeah... I can see that. That’s what he does—who he IS, whatever incarnation he happens to be.” She sighed heavily. “Look, Kyle... I’m really flattered, Really. But, well, your psychic shielding isn’t as effective as you might think.” She smirked, at his expression. “And no, I’m not reading your thoughts, per se, right now your telepathy is stronger than mine! But my empathy is much stronger, and I can tell pretty much what you’re thinking by your emotions.” She laughed as the golden haired youth blushed hotly. “Though you don’t need to be psychic to read embarrassment that obvious.”

“Shit. Well sorry. I have this whole mind tampering darkness streak that makes me think that way. Not that I wouldn’t think it otherwise.”

Ana took his hand. “Look, Kyle. It’s not that I don’t appreciate the attention. Hell, I love it. It’s been a long time since anyone looked at me or thought of me that way...And it’s not because of your relationship with my mom. There’s no biology between us or anything, we might as well be complete strangers. It’s just... you’re really young. Just a kid. My son has a daughter of his own! I’m a freaking grandmother!” She glanced away. “I fell like a goddamn cougar or something...”

“You’re a grandmother? You’re beautiful, you can’t be that old. Hell I wanna look like you if I’m a fucking grandmother.”

Ana laughed gleefully, shaking her head. “You know, kid... I can almost believe you meant that... that this is because you actually like me and not because you want my powers.”

“I have your powers already. I don’t need more per se. You’re an attractive woman. You have Gwen’s eyes, her nose, her cheekbones, little quirks like the way you get mad. Me and her we never…we never made it there. Now that she’s gone. I hate myself. I loved her you know? It sucks that I was never able to express my love for her in that way.”

Ana nodded thoughtfully. “Well, if you HAD then this would never ever happen,” she pointed out. “I’m not into the whole ‘daddy-daughter’ thing.” Her smiled turned wicked. “Still... you’re NOT my father, or step-father, or any relation at all, are you? You’re just a young man... one that says incredibly nice things to a aged, fading woman like mys—mmmphhh!”

Kyle silenced her with a kiss, letting actions speak louder than words. “I was telling you the truth. I meant what I said,” he answered as he broke the kiss, leaving Ana stunned and a bit breathless. “I don’t care how old you are, you have the body of a thirty-five year old, and the beauty of a goddess. Anyone in this world that couldn’t see that is crazy. What more would anyone even want?”

Ana, licking her lips, nodded slowly, her blood boiling. Something about that kiss... about his words... her empathy was working overtime, and she was feeling his arousal, his attraction towards her, combining with her own feelings towards him. She realized dimly that this wasn’t normal, that simply shielding herself, separating herself from this emotional storm, would clear her head once more. But... she didn’t want a clear head. She wanted this to happen. Needed it to happen. She was on the brink,.. she just needed a little nudge.

Damn... he’s so... mmmm... if only he had an aggressive side to him, she thought loudly, her mental shielding purposely down. If he were a true dominant , I’d be completely helpless to resist him taking me... and loving every damn second!

She felt herself pushed back and lifted onto the kitchen counter as he grabbed her ass and gave it a smack.

This ass is mine. These tits are mine, this body is mine. I’m going to make her mine.

His thoughts leaked to her, his lust, his primal savage nature, his desire to dominate her and make her his and his alone. She gasped with arousal. The kid wasn’t just playing the part, he was the real deal.

“Fuck you’re hot! I’m going to make you mine!”

His voice was practically a primal growl as he forcefully kissed her, her head against the cabinets. She felt her clothes unbuttoned and lifted from her as her clothes were psychically stripped off her leaving her only in heels and lingerie as his shirt was telekinetically lifted above his head.

“I know you want it.” He said, his eyes a blazing fire, he took a step back and pointed to the ground, “Get over here.”

She saw from his mind what he wanted and she got on her knees before him, already dripping wet, removing her bra and wrapping her tits around his thick member. As she bobbed up and down, sucking on the tip, she moaned as he sent her his sensations.

Kenna. brjóst, þjó. Eiga.

She could sense what was coming, but the magical lust that she suddenly felt was more intense then she had ever felt. The fire between her thighs was a raging inferno, the magical connection between her tits and her pussy adding fuel to the fire. She bobbed up and down faster and harder, sucking deeper so her cheeks made practically a fish face. The intense feeling was too much for the both of them and they came together. Ana panted, Kyle’s breath in a similar state, the ins and outs of their breaths were in synch but Kyle wasn’t done. Kyle grabbed her, carrying her quickly to a bedroom, throwing her on the bed and using his telekinesis to lock her into a doggy position. Moving up behind her, he took her, hard and fast first entering her ass with passion, much to Ana’s surprise and grabbing her tits like they were handholds in a rock climbing wall. Satisfied with this ravishment after making her cum from this, Kyle switched to her snatch and fucked her from behind as he roared with pleasure and passion.

Some time later, Ana sighed softly, nuzzling up against him. “You know, that’s the first time I ever had sex with another psychic... um, well, aside from my sister, that is,” she added with a slight blush. “It’s always more potent, more intense, when you connect psychically. And you’re a natural. I haven’t felt that well used in... quite a while.”

Kyle chuckled. “You’re welcome. You weren’t so bad yourself!”

Ana yawned and stretched, sliding out of bed, wrapping herself in a light yellow robe. “Thanks. And Kyle... I’m glad we were able to ‘clear the air’ between us. You know? Come to understand the other person, and know each other better?” she said, a definite twinkle in her eye.

“Yeah. Thanks. Glad we can figure those things out a little.” Kyle said, getting dressed once more. “I’ll have to come back for a recharge sometime?”

She smiled, “We’ll see kid.” and then deftly changed subjects.

“Can I offer you something to drink? Coffee?”

“Nah never touched the stuff, gotta keep the mind sharp. I’d better call Lacie and head out. Need to head to Portland and continue this circus of power gaining.”

“Well, good luck with that,” Ana replied with a sly grin. “I’d like to think you’ll have an easier time convincing others to ‘help out’. But regardless of how things turn out, don’t be a stranger. You’re welcome to come visit anytime!”

Lacie arrived some time later, at the door, and Kyle walked out waving to Ana before they disappeared in a bright light.

* * *

“Looks like we picked a bad time,” Lacie replied archly, as she and Kyle appeared atop a Portland city high rise, high above the city streets. Down below, the sounds of some kind of climatic battle was ringing out from even this high up. Several bright flashes, energy discharges, lit up the evening sky. Lacie glanced at Kyle, grinning. “So, Kyle, how about it? Feel like going down there and helping out? I’m sure the heroes duking it out would be most appreciative. And it’s a good chance to test out some of your newly acquired powers in battle, including mine.” She held up a hand. “Just remember to take it easy. Your new ‘ruthless battle-hardened’ outlook aside, use kid gloves. Remember, you have my strength. You’re strong enough to shatter a person’s skull by punching them if you lose control.”

“Never had to hold back before. But alright. Gotta test out these Omega beams, they seem like an unopened piñata of fun and candy.” Kyle said with a smirk making his hands spark.

Down below, the battle was truly heating up. Several young women in brightly colored spandex were fighting a motley crew of villains, managing to hold their own, but it was clear that the villains had the advantage. Aside from the added complication of trying to protect the fleeing citizens and mundanes as they cleared the area, the bad guys seemed formidable as well. They seemed to have gained strategic advantage by pinning down key members who would be the most dangerous. Kyle surveyed the situation, going into battle mode to make out a plan of attack.

A young attractive black woman was fighting a man in a twelve foot tall mechanical suit, trading blows with the massive machine, and giving as good as she received. A girl in a bright orange costume with equally orange hair was fighting what appeared to be a vaguely man shaped mass of sand, gravel, and mud, as well as defending a group of people trapped in an alleyway behind them.

Yo that girl is hot! Yo that girl is hot too! Why are all super heroines so freaking attractive? Even mom’s like-

He shook his head and continued studying the battlefield.

Keep the beast in check, Mom’s mom and thats that. Fish are friends, not food. Shit I love Finding Nemo! Wonder how Nigel managed to scrounge that up in Season? Alright, shit focus. Back to the battle.

On the other side of the block, a tall dark haired woman in a pale blue costume was fighting a thin aqua haired female villain, who was apparently screaming at the top of her lungs, shattering the pavement and nearby buildings with just the sound of her voice. Further down, a scantily clad girl with a slight green tint to her skin and shockingly yellow hair was apparently utilizing plants and vines to attack a small blue clad girl, who was struggling mightily to keep from being completely cocooned.

Lacie frowned grimly. “Hmm... the so called ‘Cabal of Evil’. This can’t be good. It’s never a good thing with the villains organize and form a team. Looks like they’re actually a pretty cohesive team too—no grandstanding or infighting among them. The Gems sure have their hands full. But... I haven’t spotted Jimmy yet. I know I saw him here a moment ago... wait! There he is,” she said, pointing to the left. A tall figure, shrouded in shadows, was fighting a pair of female Supers, one, an Asian woman dressed in a sparkling green dress and high heel, tossing what looked like several sheets of paper at him, while the second woman, dressed in a silver skin tight bodysuit with blue streaks along the side, floated several feet above the ground, lashing out at him with electrical strikes. The wheels turning in his head, Kyle quickly laid out the battle plan.

“Alright. Priority number one is those citizens since I’ll try and be conscious of that because I can’t treat people in this world as expendable collateral or strategic advantages anymore. I can’t handle that, but you definitely can teleport them to safety, second is Jimmy cuz he’s the hardest hitter and he’s fighting two one one. I’ll even those odds and then save that poor girl from ‘Plants Gone Wild’ over there. You can hit the mud thing down there afterwards cuz no way heat girl’s turning that guy to glass… Oh shit.”

Kyle chuckled slightly, embarrassed, “You don’t need a battle plan from me, you’re Omega Girl.”

Lacie smiled, “It’s a good plan. Let’s do this.”

“Ok. After I free up Jimmy and you take out orange haired girl, I can probably be on the offensive with plant girl and we should be able to force them to retreat or beat them with numbers. Let’s hit this hard and fast.”

Kyle tensed slightly, and then leaped off the building yelling with delight as his flying abilities kicked in and he dive-bombed at his target below, his techno armor rapidly forming around him sans the rocket boots.

* * *

Jimmy grunted, his shadows absorbing yet another blast of electrical energy, channeling and dispersing it harmlessly. He could have easily dodged the blasts, but the two Gems lying unconscious behind him—Ruby and Emerald, would have been sitting ducks. Worse, he’d lost sight of Pearl earlier, matching wits with Glimmer, and in a straight up contest between them, it was about fifty-fifty Pearl would come out on top. Grunting, he lashed out with his trusted baton at Paper Tiger’s latest barrage, the sheets of paper transforming into origami shuriken blades and knives in mid-flight—made of paper but stronger than steel. He managed to deflect the attack, but his weapon was taking a beating. Titanium reinforced steel or not, a few more paper attacks and it would be history.

Dammit… if they’d just back off for two seconds and let me focus enough to gather some shadow energy, I could end this! he thought grimly. Man… what I wouldn’t give for some backup right about now-

Suddenly, out of nowhere, an armored man slammed straight into Paper Tiger’s paper shield with a powerful aura of purple energy around him. If Jimmy hadn’t known any better he would’ve thought that it was his dad with his mom’s powers only purple. Paper Tiger was definitely down for the count and the armored man had immediately gained the attention of everyone, utilizing the opportunity, Jimmy quickly made his way over to Ruby and Emerald and began moving them to safety.

Speak of the devil. Jimmy thought.

“Let me handle that.” a familiar voice said,

Turning to his right he saw none other than his own mother beside him,

“Citizens are safe and sound, I’ll make sure these girls are too.” Lacie said, “Now go help your brother.”

My brother?

The armored man formed a magnetic shield out of thin air to deflect Thundercrack’s lightning attacks. With a cool, synthetic voice, the armored man turned right to Jimmy and said, “This one’s yours. I’ve got the slutty green thumb.”

Leaping backwards, the armored man fired his purplish Omega beams at Wildflower, disrupting her attacks on Sapphire, and then expertly providing some covering fire for Diamond as she battled The Banshee. Jimmy pressed his advantage, attacking Thundercrack with his dark tendrils. The armored figure was smart, the surprise he had provided and the targets he had attacked were perfectly disrupting the Cabal’s ability to remain a cohesive team. The Machinist was losing control of his Cabal. Out of the corner of Jimmy’s eye, he spotted his mother chucking Muck Man into the side of a building as the armored man extended his hand freezing rose dart attacks from Wildflower in mid-air Matrix style.

The Cabal, having seen that the tables had turned, cut their losses, grabbed Paper Tiger, and retreated. Panting and out of breath, Jimmy watched as the armored man’s suit powered down, revealing a man who looked just like Jimmy’s mother, and yet someone else entirely. The man quickly checked on the girl nearest to him, Sapphire apparently, to check if she was ok. Then, he walked over to him.

“Hey there.” Kyle said, “Lacie introduced me briefly I think. I’m Kyle and she wasn’t kidding, I’m your brother, er, well, half-brother. I owe you some explanations, but we should make sure everyone’s ok and talk somewhere other than here.”

His voice was commanding and powerful as well as very manly and deep. Jimmy spotted some of the girls congregating around them as Ruby and Emerald were roused to consciousness.

Kyle extended a hand with a bemused grin. “My voice doesn’t sound half as cool without my techno armor on. Jimmy right?”

Jimmy glanced over at his mom, who merely nodded, saying nothing, content to let her two sons work this first meeting out among themselves. “Ooookay,” Jimmy said slowly. “So. ‘Big’ brother, huh?” He took the hand and shook it briskly. “As long as you don’t plan on giving me noogies, or stealing half my toys, I’d say we’re good. Thanks for the assist, by the way. I totally had the situation under control, but since my plan B has a tendency of causing unpredictable damage and possibly global nuclear devastation, I’m glad your plan worked.”

“Nukes aren’t fun. Take it from experience.” Kyle said with a laugh, “Disarming one is even worse, even as a technopath.”

Ignoring the craziness of that statement, Jimmy continued moving right along.

“Oh, silly me, where are my manners? Everyone, this is Kyle... my long lost brother that I never knew about until now,” he said gesturing to Kyle, “and my mom, with whom I’m going to have a veeeeery long talk with some time soon,” he added with a smirk. “Kyle, these are the Beautiful Gems,” he announced, pointing them each out in turn, “Ruby, Pearl, Sapphire, Jette, Amber, Emerald, and Diamond.” He shrugged as they all said hello. “It’s funny. Every time I say their names aloud, it makes me want to play my old Pokemon games—oww! Jette! C’mon, kidding, kidding!”

The curvy black girl shook her head ruefully. “Try not to take him too seriously,” she said, extending a hand, shaking his. Daaaaammn. she thought idly, unaware her thoughts were being overheard. Do all the heroes from River City come this hot, or is it just Jimmy’s family that has the market? Aloud she said, “So, glad for the help... but what brings you guys here to Portland? Is this just a family visit, or is something going on?“

“Actually, a little bit of both,” Lacie interjected, walking up to stand with them now. “But it’s a bit of a story, rather long and convoluted. Maybe we should continue this back at your base, now that everything is secure here? The police can handle the rest.”