The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clocks and Timepieces 1: The Frame

Issue 8

The Trials of Kyle Albinn

Man. That girl Bethany was amazing. It’d sure be sick to have her around right now. It’s freezing.

Kyle touched down at the giant sinkhole in the Antarctic wastelands and then hovered his way back down. Ringing the “doorbell”, Kyle was greeted by Hermes at the door.

“You’re Mitch right?”

“Yeah.” The young boy said with a look of annoyance, now without his angel wings or disguise. He looked maybe fourteen.

“C’mon. I gotta take you to Skye, she’ll be wanting to see you.” The boy grunted.

“You seem chipper today.” Kyle said dryly.

“I don’t like you very much. Everyone else thinks your super important.”

“And you don’t think so?”

“Just because Apollo says your the savior doesn’t mean anything. He says a ton of things when he’s high.” Mitch replied.

“I never met Apollo.” Kyle said.

“Yeah. Me, Skye and Zeus are the only ones in Agartha. Apollo’s in Athens. Poseidon was in England, etc.”

Kyle sighed. Poseidon, Gwen. He shook those feelings and kept moving. He didn’t have time to cry right now. After the monorail ride, Skye met him at the entrance of the waterfall hallways. She looked exasperated and out of breath.

“You’ve got to come help us first. Calm these people down!” Skye said, looking panicked and worried, “Some crazy people just randomly popped up in the forest!”

“What are they doing?”

“They’re slaying people left and right! A couple of our workers are dead, tons of animals! They have laser weapons! I can’t touch them, they’ll cut off my arm!”

“What about Zeus?”

“He’s busy.” She said, “Please, you have to help!”

“He’s busy!? What the hell could he possibly be doing right now?!”

“He’s fighting off a horde of rabid stegosaurus!”

“Well alright then.” Kyle replied.

Kyle suited up in his tech armor and went outside the facility. Indeed there were four people standing in the clearing, one a man in completely gray clothes and body armor that looked incredibly futuristic. He was clutching a powerful looking machine gun in his hands aiming down the sights. Two of the women clutched lightsabers in their hands, one was double sided with twin blue beams extending from the double hilt, the other a single eery white. They wore robes, and one of them battle armor as soldiers surrounded them. The third woman wore battle armor, black with red highlights and held a huge blaster gun in her hand. They were surrounded in a semi-circle by Olympus troops wielding machine guns.

“I repeat once again! Stand down! You are trespassing on Olympus territory! We will be forced to open fire if you do not put down your weapons!” One of the soldiers in charge said.

The two women immediately sprung into action, leaping impossibly far with a graceful flip, slashing with their sabers and killing some of the soldiers. The two others began firing their weapons as Olympus soldiers retaliated. The soldiers were clearly outmatched. Kyle reached out with his mind but found that the two women with lightsabers were at least initially impervious to his tampering. The other two however, were not so well defended. He knocked them out with a powerful psychic blast.

“Fall back!” Kyle cried out, “I’ve got this.”

The Olympus soldiers retreated as Kyle approached the two women who were confused and wary of how their comrades had fallen. Kyle noticed now, that the woman not wearing body armor was gravely wounded.

“You’re bleeding.” Kyle said pointing. “Can I offer you medical care?”

“We won’t take help from you, Guardians of the Blade.” The girl still standing said.

“The blade? Oh you want the Vorpal Blade? I’m sorry it’s not mine to give. In fact I’m trying to get it myself.” Kyle said.

“Then you oppose us!” She replied with venom.

“No. We could work together, join forces. No need for this killing. At least negotiate a truce?”

“What did you do to our friends?” The girl demanded.

“I knocked them out.” Kyle responded, “So no one else had to die today.”

“June…” The other girl whimpered, it was obvious the girl was fading fast.

“What are your terms?” The girl, assumedly June, demanded.

“Put down your weapons, we’ll keep all your weapons with your friend here.” He said indicating the wounded girl, “So you’ll have them, but you can’t cause more trouble. We’ll give you medical care and you can do some talking about how you got here.”

The girls tensed, looked at each other, and then he knew he was in danger. They were going to attack. Kyle tensed himself. The lightsabers were dangerous. Those could presumably cut through his armor, maybe his diamond skin if he tried that too. Would his Omega Girl invincibility hold up? An idea popped into his head and he decided to run with it.

Summoning his Omega Beams he formed a powerful shield of purple energy right as the girls made a leap for his throat. His adversaries weapons, much to his relief bounced off the shield.

Alright good. I can fight with this. They don’t have an advantage with those. Now I just gotta keep track of where they move.

His opponents looked at him, their eyes wide. The one with the white lightsaber looked absolutely flabbergasted.

“Alright new terms, surrender or I’ll beat the shit out of you and then you’ll surrender.” Kyle said with a sneer.

“June…” The wounded girl said, “C’mon. I can’t fight like this.”

“We are not giving up!” June replied.

She assaulted Kyle again, but this time he just threw her backwards, slamming her against a rainforest tree.

“June…!” The wounded girl cried.

As she was distracted, Kyle mercifully used Sapphire’s shake up power to knock the poor girl unconscious. June cried out in rage. Rushing at him blindly and striking him with concussive blasts of force similar to Skye’s chi energy only blue in color. He endured the blasts with his super strength and blocked her strikes with precise Omega shields.

This is awesome, I don’t think mom can do this. She can shoot beams from her hands and stuff but not form solid objects. My powers seem to be different some of the times.

Deftly blocking her relentless assault, Kyle waited for a time and then countered, blocking her diagonal strike with his left arm protected by an Omega shield and smashing her chin with a pulled uppercut that took her clean off her feet. The girl flipped mid-air and rushed at him for another assault, but the attack was reckless and Kyle didn’t hold back as much, executing a spinning tornado kick that caught the girl right in the cheek. The girl spun around mid-air and tumbled to the ground, she was down for the count. The girl knocked out, blood pouring out from her mouth and nose, he turned to the soldiers.

“Take them inside. Make sure that she gets medical care. I need to prepare for the trials.”

* * *

Skye and several other beautiful women used their fingers to rub his torso with a dark blue pigment. The pigments formed beautiful art, a temporary tattoo depicting a warrior leaping a glacier cliff to battle a killer whale with spear in hand. This adorned his back while his chest and shoulders received tribal tattoo designs, intricate and beautiful as well. Skye whispered in his ear,

“A warning, the real danger of the whale is the water, not the beast.”

She kissed his cheek, and then helped him stand. He was led to a large glacier bordering the ocean. Before him stood a massive throng of men and women. The Hyperboreans. They chanted with loud voices. Zeus was standing on the platform as well dressed in ceremonial robe.

“Agarthans!” Zeus cried, “Do you accept this tribute as your challenger for The Glorious Blade? For the title of Kururdo!?”

The crowd roared as they continued to chant. Kyle spied in the ocean a ripple in the water, a bubbling, as the chanting increased, louder and louder. Breaching the ocean’s surface in a massive leap, the most massive killer whale he had ever seen flew through the air and crashed back under the water.

“Go.” Skye whispered in his ear.

All Kyle wore was a loincloth, and all he carried was a spear as he rushed forward, leaping off the glacier and running, his feet freezing against the Antarctic wastes.

Thank God I can keep myself warm with Ruby’s powers. I gotta stay out of the water. Skye warned me for a reason.

Leaping over the ocean and hovering above it, he spotted a dark body emerge as the whale breached, opening it’s mouth to swallow him whole. Quickly, forming his body into diamond, the beast bit down, it’s teeth breaking due to the force. With a huge blast of Omega power, he fired a powerful concussive blast that sent him careening through the whale’s body, creating a massive hole within it’s body from end to end. He hit the cold surface of the ocean water and went under. Immediately he felt his body temperature drop and he struggled to heat himself up.

Shit I gotta get out of here!

With a powerful blast of Omega energy, he flew out of the water, using his telekinetic powers to haul the massive killer whale out of the frozen depths of the ocean and onto dry land. Immediately, he fired up his powers into overdrive, warming himself as fast as he could just so he could stop shivering. He heated himself up so much that when Skye threw a blanket over his shoulders, it just burned off along with his loincloth, leaving him completely naked. Skye eyed him up and down,

“You should win this whole thing.” She said whispering in his ear once again, “I’d love to be taken as your consort if that’s the package your sporting.”

He smirked, “I’ll do my best babe.”

* * *

Once again, several women including Skye, rubbed his body to paint tattoos over his torso. This time it depicted a warrior battling a seven headed beast. Quite fitting as well. He had done his research, and he was to fight fifteen warriors in a row. Each one had a different power, each one was the best of the best that the Myrmidons had to offer. This was going to be tough.

Skye kissed his cheek once again, and then helped him stand. He was led to a clearing in the rainforest. This time all of Myrmidon stood before him, powerful warriors. They chanted with loud voices. Zeus was standing in the middle of the clearing, dressed in his ceremonial robe.

“Agarthans!” Zeus cried, “Do you accept this tribute as your challenger for The Glorious Blade? For the title of Kururdo!?”

The crowd roared back in it’s approval and Kyle was led, naked, to one end of the circular clearing. Across from him stood a hulking man with massive muscles, naked as well. The crowd chanted out his name “Mur-ru-dok! Mur-ru-dok!”

According to his research, Murrudok was the second strongest of the fighters he would face in terms of physical strength. Kyle knew that this fight would be for the long haul and that he shouldn’t waste his time toying with his enemies. This fight was serious business. He could die here. He needed to make sure he revealed just enough of his abilities at the right time. For all the Agarthans knew right now, all he could do was fly, turn his skin to diamond, use Omega energy, and superheat his body. He would have to try and defeat a few with just that.

Murrudok charged at Kyle, fist raised. Kyle stood still, waiting for the last moment, before turning his skin to diamond. His adversaries fist smashed into his face but left Kyle unharmed. Meanwhile Murrudok cried out in pain, his hand broken. The crowd roared with surprise and approval.

Springing into action, Kyle flew and head butted the reeling attacker right in the stomach. The roar of the crowd grew louder, as Kyle executed a sweeping kick that took Murrudok’s feet out from under him, Kyle leaped on top of him, using his knees and weight to pin the man’s arms to the ground, and grabbed his temples, superheating his fingers to extreme levels. His opponent quickly tapped out of the fight. The crowd roared with approval.

Next came a thinner man, “O-dor! O-dor!” Came the chants from the crowd.

Immediately the man fired several powerful dark strikes at him. Composed of pure shadow, the dark cinderblocks knocked Kyle clean off his feet. Flipping upward, he found himself leaping out of the way of shadow blades raining down around him. Running as fast as he could, he made a beeline for Odor, who cut him off with a torrent of shadow blades in front of him, forcing him to leap backwards.

Alright, this is going nowhere. Time to pull out a new trick.

Utilizing Emerald’s powers to fire light, Kyle shot out bright purple blasts of light from his hands, countering the shadow blades as fast as he could and slowly advancing, and then, with a smirk, he let his hair go blonde and yelled, firing the blast in a concentrated and powerful beam.

“Kamehameha!” Kyle cried out.

The blast cut through all of Odor’s shadow blades and slammed the man against a tree. He was down for the count as several attendants dragged him out of the battlefield. Kyle had to give himself a mental pat on the back for the DBZ reference.

When I get home, me and Jimmy have got to watch the next episode of DBZ. I gotta watch Goku kick Freiza’s ass.

“Alright! Come on then!” Kyle declared, “lets go 2 on one!”

Two new adversaries entered the fray and Kyle slammed them with another Kamehameha but this time with twin beams that hit each one. Another two quickly took their place and this time they were protected by some sort of energy shield.

Alright, new trick.

Kyle caused the ground to shake with Sapphire’s powers as the crowd screamed in fear, disorienting his opponents. Rushing forward and using Diamond’s powers, he phased through the energy shield, grabbed his adversaries throats and shook them up, knocking them out. He quickly identified the two of them as Etulk and Harotu, an illusionist and a energy creator.

Kyle panted as two more adversaries entered the fray. He quickly identified them as Vaimon and Well as the two immediately grew and shrunk in size respectively.

Alright. Well’s more dangerous here cuz his speed increases as well as his strength. Gotta pinpoint him and shit!

Kyle was punched right in the face by a minuscule Well which sent him flying backward. Catching himself, he erupted his body in flame as the small man made another pass. Well reeled backwards from the intense heat and Kyle focused, sniping the man out of the air with an Omega blast. Or at least he tried. Instead, he made a half-assed attempt as he leaped out of the way of Vaimon’s hammer fist. Attempting to pinpoint Well only made him vulnerable to a sweeping kick from Vaimon, which sent Kyle flying once again. He wiped the dirt from his chin.

Alright new plan. Same powers, new plan. Need a new plan.

Forming himself into an intangible being via Diamond’s powers, he dodged a few strikes simply with this, biding his time as his thoughts raced.

No. Let’s see, Omega Beams, fire, energy, saving the microwaves, super strength, psychic we’re saving for later too. What else can I do with this stuff? Aha!

Kyle jumped up, becoming tangible once again, slamming the ground causing a simultaneous earthquake and Omega shockwave. The shockwave was able to overwhelm Well and throw Vaimon off balance. Well returned to normal size and was dragged off as Vaimon teetered. Acting quickly, Kyle flew as fast as he could, turning his fist to diamond and delivered the strongest punch he could possibly deliver.

The destruction in the forest in Vaimon’s wake was like a super-powered bulldozer running rampant in a straight line for several hundred yards.

“Alright!” Kyle declared “who’s next?”

Time to unleash some psychic battles, rest my body.

He saw another man enter the clearing. And Kyle immediately attacked him with a psychic blast. The man passed out as soon as he entered.

Good. That was Thugin, he’s a blazing inferno of energy powers that would best not to deal with. Ah shit.

Stepping into the fray was Sarath, the most powerful psychic the Myrmidons could muster. His psychic defenses were assaulted relentlessly. It was like a massive psychic arm wrestling match and Kyle was already half way down to losing.

Shit this guys good. No way I’m beating him in a fair fight!

Kyle fired an Omega beam at the psychic. His aim was far off, but the distraction was enough for Kyle to start beating back and forced the arm wrestle to even. Quickly firing more and more wild attempts, one lucky shot struck home and Kyle was able to quickly overpower the man’s psychic defenses and enter a simple command. Blank.

The man ceased to move. He only breathed as he was carted off the clearing. He would have to restore that guy later.

With Sarath gone, he knew that the odds were in his favor. The rest were pretty simple fights, so why not up the ante a little?

“Alright. All the rest of you at once.”

The crowd gasped in shock, and fell silent. Did he really just say that? The remaining combatants looked at each other and snarled.

Time to unleash hell.

Soaring up into the air, Kyle drew upon all his power, shielding himself with magnetic and amber shields as he drew as much energy as he could muster above his head, his arms extended. The crowd gasped in fear and ran away as the Myrmidon fighters desperately tried to hack away at his shields to stop him. It was to no avail. The combined power of a superheated, microwave/Omega Energy/Light ball of doom was sent careening towards the surface.

“Spirit Bomb bitches!”

A massive explosion of power left the Myrmidons and the forest in a decrepit state. There was a massive crater where the clearing had once been. As the crowd began to gather back around the crater, he gave Skye a wink.

* * *

Going back to the Olympus base, many congratulations went around.

“Congratulations.” Zeus said shaking his hand, “This is a historic moment.”

“Yeah thanks.” Kyle said, “Have you dealt with those crazy sci-fi people yet?”

“No. Not yet. We had them locked in a cell down below. you can visit them later if you’d like.”

“I’ve got a ceremony to attend first.”

* * *

He was officially inducted the next day in a huge celebratory ceremony. Skye wore flowers in her hair and a tribal dress as Kyle was once again painted with tattoos this time with a couple kissing painted upon his chest. They kissed and Kyle felt the rush of power, just like Tone’s. Stronger then Gwen and Sapphire for sure this time.

“Damn your a good kisser loverboy.” Skye said with a smirk.

“Yeah? Well you’re my consort now right?”

“Yup.” She said, “and now you’re officially the Kairos. The protector of time.”

“Which means I can finally get that sword.”

“Let me take you there.”

* * *

Kyle was wearing his normal clothes, Skye in tribal bikini attire, as they walked into an ancient cavern. The walls were adorned with the same patterns he had seen painted on himself. The place was both eerie and beautiful. They approached an open cavern lit by torches and massive door with carved mosaics of ancient times upon it. The same tattoos that he had seen on his body.

“Somethings wrong. The torches are lit. Someone must already be inside which means the magic guarding this place is breached. Help me open this door.”

With a great strain, Skye began to push the door open, Kyle with his super strength, added to her efforts and opened the door with ease. Peering into the room, he was struck with a beam of energy and he cried out in pain as he was reduced to his knees. Skye suddenly stood up upright, completely stiff and motionless, the color gone from her eyes. Before him stood the hooded figure, the Jabberwocky holding an ornate sword with purple handles and silver blade. The Vorpal Blade no doubt. The Jabberwocky spoke.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch!” He took his vorpal sword in hand: long time the manxome foe he sought—so rested he by the Tumtum tree, and stood awhile in thought.”

“Fuck you other me.” Kyle grunted in pain.

“Oh you figured that out have you?” The Jabberwocky said.

Peeling down his hood, Kyle saw none other than himself, Kyle, in the flesh except slightly older and with a scar across his cheek. The Jabberwocky’s hair was also shorter, a mesa spiked look and Kyle could practically hear Bethany Von Hoffe’s voice in his head, “You’re pretty cute, but with a better haircut you could be hot.” Objectively, his other dimensional self looked really good.

“I needed you to do some tough work and become the Kairos so I could grab this. Cuz I’m you.” The Jabberwocky said with a sneer. “I’m glad you figured out what you’re capable of. It was pitiful when we fought before.”

“Fuck you.” Kyle spat.

“You’re just saying ‘fuck me’.” The Jabberwocky replied with a laugh. “that’s pretty funny. Well fuck me too!”

Kyle was powerless to move, he could feel his power and strength significantly reduced and his energy had all but disappeared. The Vorpal Blade was as advertised. It hurt like shit and now he was at the mercy of…well himself.

The Jabberwocky walked over, taking Skye’s chin in his hand.

“Hello my sweet.” He said lecherously.

Dark tendrils extended from The Jabberwocky’s head and into Skye’s mind. The girl orgasmed on the spot, crying out with lust and desire.

“MAAASSSTTTTTEEERRR!!!” She cried out in pure delight.

“Thanks for the gift.” The Jabberwocky said leaning over to him, and then tapping Kyle on the head. Kyle promptly passed out.

* * *

He awoke in a cell, he could feel his powers significantly weakened, gone practically, something was stopping his powers. The prison cell he was in had energy for bars and the entire thing was suspended over a huge chasm of darkness with other cells close by just like his. There was a bunk and toilet and that was it. He was no longer in his techno armor, he was stripped naked completely and he suddenly realized he was not alone. In his cell he spied none other than…Bethany Von Hoffe. Bethany was completely naked as well and on the cold metal floor just like him.

“Bethany.” He said, shaking her slightly, “Hey wake up.”

The girl yelped, firing up a weak blast of red energy that fizzled out and did little more than surprise him. He looked at her sympathetically.

“Kyle?” She said puzzled, “ugh my head what happened? Why are you naked? Damn! I’m naked! Wait! You saw my—”

Bethany’s words made little sense, she was freaking out. Kyle put a hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah.” Kyle said. “but it’s ok.”

“Oh God! My secret identity! You won’t tell anyone will you?” She looked at him with a whimper.

Kyle sighed, “It’s confession time. I’m a super hero too.”

“Really?” Bethany said, her expression changing from sad to surprised.

“Did you see the news about Portland? The Cabal of Evil?”

“You’re not the…you’re not Armor Man 2.0 are you?”

The news had reported on Kyle’s timely defense of The Gems and Jimmy Frasier. He had almost been as big of a story as Omega Girl. The news had been eating up her return lately. They had called him Armor Man 2.0 because he had techno armor and no one knew his name. They had interviewed the Gems but of course they had kept Kyle’s identity secret.

“Yeah that’s me.” Kyle said.

“You’re really strong.” Bethany mused, “you’ve got like three or four peoples powers all at once.”

“Actually I have…” Kyle counted, “16 I think.”

“What?”

“My super power is to absorb other people’s powers. If I kiss them, I get about ⅓ of their power. If we have sex I get all of it.”

“That’s like actually a pretty crappy pick up line.”

Kyle laughed, despite their situation, “I also added the tag line, it’s to save the world if that helps.”

“How can you having sex with 16 people save the world?”

“Well, it’s a long story. And I didn’t have sex with everyone, I kissed Omega Girl, had sex with an alternate reality Ultra Girl, did Lodestone, kissed Torque, had sex with four of the Gems kissed the three others.”

“Wait. Stop right there and go back. Alternate reality Ultra Girl? Lodestone? What? Explain.”

So he did.

* * *

“So I did.” Kyle said, “which brings us to now.”

“That’s crazy. In all my days as a hero, not sure I’ve ever heard a story like that.”

Kyle laughed in agreement. “What would you like to do then?”

“What do you mean?” She looked at him, her big eyes

“Do we break out?”

Bethany thought it over.

“Yeah. Let’s do it.”

So they did.