The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Nothing you are about to read is real. In fact, what you’re reading right now isn’t even real. This whole story has been summoned from my overactive imagination. No real people, places, or alien life forms are involved in this story.

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Close Encounters

By MORBO

Chapter 6 – Independence Day

Caitlyn and Rei reached the top of the hill, standing in the same clearing where Caitlyn’s morning had begun, though now it seemed like years had passed since that morning. Neither of them seemed to notice the pouring rain that drenched them from head to toe. Caitlyn stared into the sky, watching the falling rain. Lightning flashed and shortly after a peal of thunder rumbled through the air. With Caitlyn seemingly distracted, Rei stood behind her stripping naked again. She peeled the clinging wet dress over her head and away from her skin.

Kneeling on the damp earth behind Caitlyn, Rei unbuttoned Caitlyn’s pants and lowered them to the ground. Caitlyn’s back stiffened as Rei’s tongue probed her sensitive anus. Rei dragged her tongue in long, slow strokes up and down between Caitlyn’s cheeks.

Caitlyn’s eyes fluttered shut, her natural reactions at least for now overwhelming even the control of the blue power. She licked her lips as she stripped out of her top again, letting the falling rain wash every inch of her nude body. She knelt on the ground, turning around to join Rei in another long, sensual kiss.

Caitlyn threaded her fingers into Rei’s hair, giving her head a playful tug before lowering her lips to her lover’s nipples. She brushed her lips across Rei’s chest, not really kissing but instead dragging her mouth over Rei’s body. She could still taste the sweat from their earlier lovemaking on the other girl’s skin.

Caitlyn shut her eyes, and lay her head down on Rei’s stomach. Almost nothing of Caitlyn’s conscious mind was functioning. Only two things controlled her body now: her lust for Rei and the blue voice. Her whole body was tensed with anticipation, and she didn’t even know what she was anticipating.

“It’s time,” said Rei, softly, as if in answer to the unspoken question. She was looking down the hill, back towards Caitlyn’s house. Caitlyn turned her head to look, and what was left of her independent mind was startled to see a thoroughly soaked Noelle carefully making her way up the hill.

Noelle approached them, and as she did the blue glow in all their eyes intensified, flaring brighter with each step until she stood next them.

“I need you now,” said a hollow voice from Noelle’s throat. She removed her cardigan, dropping it to the ground. Rei rose, as if pulled by magnets, and began to kiss and suck Noelle’s ample breasts. Noelle bit her lip as the girl’s mouth danced across her chest.

Caitlyn stared up at her friends; she was awed by Noelle’s beauty and felt a need, a deep consuming need. She knew now what she needed, what she was supposed to do. Crawling on all fours across the ground, Caitlyn ran her hands up the Noelle’s legs, brushing over her calves and thighs.

She fumbled with the buttons on the soaking wet slacks before pulling them down, and helping Noelle to step out of them. She guided Noelle to the ground, laying her on her back. For a moment she simply stared at Noelle’s beautiful body, before lowering her head between Noelle’s legs and beginning to eat her pussy.

Noelle gasped as the sensations of Caitlyn’s oral attention made their way through the haze in her mind. She grasped her breasts and mashed them together, as her body began to buck against Caitlyn’s mouth. Lightning flashed, casting a stark illumination over the scene.

Rei looked down lustfully at Caitlyn and Noelle. She was running her fingers over her own clit as she watched them making love. She straddled Noelle’s head, and guided by the voice inside of her, she slowly knelt, one knee on each side of Noelle’s face. Her hands replaced Noelle’s on the blonde girl’s breast, stroking and touching.

Noelle closed her eyes and lifted her head off the ground. Her hands gripped Rei’s hips, pulling her lower, closer. Her tongue parted Rei’s inner lips, feeling the warmth inside the girl. Noelle lashed her tongue across Rei’s cunt, driving it in and then kissing and sucking the outer lips seconds later.

Caitlyn lifted her head from Noelle’s dripping pussy and watched for a few moments as Noelle pleasured Rei. Somewhere, deep in her mind, there was a moment of jealousy, but only a moment. She wasn’t finished yet, there was still more to do.

She stood up, lifting Noelle’s left leg with her. She brought her own right leg down across the other side of Noelle’s body and lowered herself back to the earth. She felt a sharp jolt of pleasure as her pussy came into contact with Noelle’s, and with their legs scissored together she began to fuck her best friend.

Caitlyn held Noelle’s leg tightly as she ground their pussies together. Something was building within her, it had been all day, and she knew the moment was coming. The moment of release, final perfect release. Noelle’s slickened cunt smacked against Caitlyn’s own and all three girls began to groan and whimper as they fucked.

Rei was pinching Noelle’s nipples, squeezing them tightly as she tried to force her pussy down closer to Noelle’s mouth. Had she been fully aware of her own actions, she would have worried about hurting the other girl but as it was she was nearly completely ruled by her own desires. She cried out as Noelle’s tongue traced complicated patterns over her pussy.

Just as before, blue sparkles of light began to flow over the girls skin. This time though, each arc led towards Noelle in a steady stream. As the girls neared orgasm, the light formed a pulsing beam, pouring forth from Caitlyn and Rei into Noelle. It was as though their pussies had become some kind of cannons, blasting the spasming blonde with power.

The movements grew faster, more frantic as their bodies found their own rhythms. Noelle’s mouth clamped over Rei’s pussy, while Caitlyn fucked her with all her strength. Rei braced herself against Noelle’s body and thrust her own hips down, almost smothering the other girl.

Caitlyn felt her mind starting to clear, the blue veil was falling away from her vision and for the first time since the morning she began to feel like herself. The blue light began to fade from her eyes as her hips thrust against Noelle’s. What was happening?

“Oh my god, Noelle” cried Caitlyn as she realized what she was doing. It felt so good, but the realization of everything that had happened seemed to flood back into her in an instant. She tried to stop herself, but Noelle’s body was still moving. Caitlyn gasped, as her breath caught in her throat before she could speak again.

She gripped Noelle’s thigh tightly and tried to force their bodies apart, but Noelle’s legs clamped shut holding Caitlyn with unnatural strength. Noelle’s hips continued to grind against her and she felt herself losing control. Through half closed eyes, she saw Rei, looking confused, trying to pull herself away from Noelle’s mouth but also failing. Lightning flared and thunder rolled, the storm was right above them.

“Noelle, noooooooo,” screamed Caitlyn as she started to cum. Her body shook and she felt the last tinges of the blue power leaving her. She screamed wordlessly, overwhelmed by passion.

At the same instant, the sky opened up and a bolt of lightning flashed down to the hilltop. It struck Noelle, the white flash combining and melting into the blue energy. Noelle’s body convulsed violently as all the electricity burned through her muscles and into the ground below. Caitlyn and Rei were tossed violently backwards and landed roughly, crashing to the ground a few feet away.

The thunder exploded all around them, deafening in its fury. Minutes passed, and Caitlyn slowly rolled onto her side. She groaned and propped herself up on her knees, and looked around. She felt normal, for the first time in a long time, and she could remember everything.

“What did I do?” she asked aloud.

“Caitlyn?” came a small, frightened voice. Rei was sitting over Noelle, looking worried. She was still naked but Caitlyn was happy to see her eyes had returned to their normal brown color. Her relief was short-lived though, as she saw Rei cradling Noelle’s head in her hands. “She’s not moving, I don’t think she’s breathing.”

“Oh no, Noelle.” Caitlyn quickly scrambled across the clearing to Noelle’s side. She lifted Noelle’s wrist and felt for a pulse.

“Come on,” she begged. There! She felt it, faint and weak but still regular. Caitlyn remembered seeing the lightning hit Noelle, but she didn’t seem burned at all. How was that possible?

“What should we do?” asked Rei.

“I took a CPR class as part of one of my electives,” said Caitlyn. “Lean her head back, let me make sure her windpipe is clear.” She pinched Noelle’s nose closed and lowered her mouth onto her best friends. She blew into Noelle’s mouth, hoping that she was still doing this right.

As her lips touched Noelle’s, Caitlyn was shocked to feel Noelle’s tongue spring to life pushing its way into her own mouth. Her eyes snapped open and she pulled her head back. Noelle smiled up at her, and her eyes opened. Her sparkling blue eyes looked up at Caitlyn.

Caitlyn’s surprise turned to fear almost instantly. “Oh no,” she groaned.

“Yes. Oh yes,” came a mocking voice that sounded just like Noelle. “Finally, I am whole again. I thank you for your assistance.”

“What are you?” Caitlyn asked, as she backed away from the now rising Noelle.

“I am beyond your understanding. I was ancient when your race still hid in caves at the sound of thunder. You were right to fear it, I suppose. It is an irony.” Behind Noelle, Caitlyn saw Rei picking up a heavy fallen branch.

Noelle stepped towards Caitlyn. “There is no reason to fear me now, I have what I need from you. It is a wonderful coincidence that your bodies use ‘electricity’ as you call it to power your crude forms. Without that, I don’t think I could have ever harnessed the potential of this world.” Rei was creeping towards Noelle now, the branch pulled back into striking position. “Even so, without the lightning I cannot imagine the number of you I would have needed to provide the power to restore me fully.”

“My own home,” continued Noelle, “was once much like your world until our civilization stripped it bare of resources.”

“But your planet,” Noelle laughed, “well, the life energy we need flashes through the very sky. And having explored your brains, I know that you creatures have done so much of the work for us already. Building dams, generators, batteries. It was almost as though you knew your masters were coming.”

Rei raised the branch above her head, but before she could strike blue light flashed in her eyes and the stick fell from nerveless fingers. Rei cried out in passion and fell to the ground as a powerful orgasm rocked through her body. Noelle didn’t even look back, it was as though she could sense Rei’s approach without using her eyes.

“I think that is my favorite thing about you creatures,” sighed Noelle. “How easily you become slaves to your own pleasure. And such a simple bioelectrical reaction to trigger it.” Noelle turned back to Rei who lay on the ground fingering herself as she came over and over. “I wonder if it would be possible to kill you with this pleasure, I wonder how many orgasms it would take for your body to tear itself apart.”

“Stop it!” shouted Caitlyn as she charged at Noelle. Noelle looked back at her and Caitlyn felt her own body betray her; her legs went weak and she tumbled to the ground as she started to cum.

“I have need of your healthy bodies,” replied Noelle. “I would not waste them in such a senseless manner. You will have your uses, later.” Rei’s orgasms subsided and she lay limply on the ground panting trying to recover. Noelle watched as Caitlyn continued to cum, but struggled up to her knees.

“You are quite resilient, Caitlyn Stewart. That is why I did not choose you. I may need to destroy you at some point. But for now, let me give you a reward for your help.” Noelle’s eyes flared with light and Caitlyn felt pleasure more powerful and intense than anything she had ever experienced before as she blacked out. “After all,” said Noelle, as she watched Caitlyn topple over, “you are almost my surrogate mother.”

Noelle picked up her clothing and walked down the hill. In the driveway outside Caitlyn’s home Jeremy’s car waited. Jeremy sat in the drivers seat, staring straight forward with a blue glow in his eyes. Noelle climbed into the car and the two drove away without another word.

* * *

“I can’t believe she’s really gone,” said Caitlyn, sitting Rei’s bed two weeks later. Noelle hadn’t returned to school and no one had seen her since that night. Neither of them had told anyone else what had happened. Who would believe them?

Rei looked up from her computer. Every night the girls had been scouring news reports for any other unexplained disappearances in the area; and every night they had come up empty. “You have to stop blaming yourself for this, Caitlyn.”

“I can’t, Rei. I know that whatever that thing was would have probably found someone else, but it would have been someone else.” Caitlyn sighed, dejectedly.

“We’ll find her,” said Rei, crossing to the bed. She sat next to Caitlyn and pulled her close. Rei knew that Caitlyn needed to hear that. She needed to be told that everything would be all right, even if Rei didn’t believe it. The mental link that the two had felt during the possession had largely faded, but the bond remained. The closeness they had gained would never disappear.

“I love you, Rei.”

They kissed.

“I love you too.”