The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

It was my friend Tom’s batchelor party, although I suppose friend is a bit too stron go a word to use. Honestly, he was just a guy I knew at work, but I had nothing else to do that particular Friday night and so I tagged along with the group that went over to the strip club after work. I had only been to strip clubs a few times in my life and never to this particular one. This was a far more “up-scale” club than any I had been to, and the girls were all very, very attractive. The fact that we were only two days away from Halloween and the girls were all in costume (at least for a short while anyway) made them even hotter. I bought a few rounds and watched plenty of very sexy women grind themselves up against the batchelor. It was fun, but I was less than thrilled being just a voyur to the action.

I began to wander around the club, greatly admiring the creativity of the various girls costumes. As I moved further and further back into the club there was a distinct shift in the theme of the outfits. Where the first area of the club had many naught schoolgirls and red hot riding hoods, the rear area had vampires and zombies and demons. I found it incredibly arousing. Oddly enough, as the women grew more numerous and more attractive, their seemed to be fewer and fewer patrons. I took a seat close to the small stage way in the back of the club and waited for the show to start. A waitress dressed as a nun came up to me. She was dressed all in black, complete with habit that left only her face visible. She had deep caramel colored skin, full bee-stung lips with a deep crimson color and eyes so dark as to be completely black.

“What is it that you need?” She asked me while stroking the wooden ruler she held in a very suggestive manor.

“Just a beer would be great.” I answered, shivering slightly with unbidden memories of Catholic school.

The music began to pulse with powerful dissonant cords and when the curtain parted a tall, very leggy blond strutted out onto the stage. Her long blond hair was teased out and wild, giving her a look of having just been fucked. Her bright red lips and eyes shone brightly against her alabaster skin. She tossed back her long cloak to reveal her all black, leather corset and matching thong. She danced very seductively, twirling the cloak around herself and flashing her long white fangs at the audience. Soon though, she tossed it to a member of the audience and began to grind herself up against the silver pole imbedded in the stage. It was a very hypnotizing site.

“Mmmmm….” I heard a moan in my ear. Startled, I looked over to see the nun had returned. “She is very nice, isn’t she?” She asked, leaning over my shoulder to watch the vampire dancer. It was then that I noticed she did not have a cross, or rosary around her neck as one would expect, but rather an inverted pentagram.

“Uhhh…yeah.” I nervously replied, slightly uncomfortable with how close she was.

“But that is not what you need.” The nun told me matter-of-factly, still stroking her ruler. “No, I’ve got what it is you need, don’t I?”

The way she said it to me, told it to me, made it true. I can’t explain the feeling that came over me then, but somehow I knew this woman already had an unnatural effect on me. My mouth opened and shut without a sound and I found myself unable to look away from those black orbs. She stood up slowly and I saw for the first time the outline of what must have been a fantastic body hidden underneath the chase clothing. She tipped my chin up with the end of her ruler, bringing my eyes up to meet hers again. They seemed to somehow shine with a dark glow as she licked her lips and smiled at me.

“Come with me.” She said with a commanding tone, and I was on my feet and walking behind her before the thought of what I was doing entered my brain. We walked into the very back of the club and down a dark, empty hallway. She stopped in front of an ornately carved door of deep mahogany wood. It opened slowly at her touch and she gestured for me to enter. Inside I found a small room painted all in red lit with black candles. The sound from the club was almost completely drowned out, but the walls seemed to throb with a constant beat. There was a simple wooden chair in the center of the room and the nun slowly guided me to it. I sat down and could feel the thumping beat reverberate throughout my body.

“What is this?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“This”, she answered while slowly walking around me, “is a private room, for special dances.”

“What kind of special dances?”

“The kind you deserve.” She told me, lightly slapping me with her ruler. “Now shut your mouth and do as you’re told!”

I was startled at the sudden shift in tone. Before, her voice had a confident timbre and she obviously expected to be obeyed, but now there was a harsher sound to her voice. Almost a growl. My mouth snapped shut and I simply watched, dumbfounded, as she began to slowly sway with the throbbing music and rub her hands up and down her body, pulling her black robes tight against her body, showing me a perfectly formed sillouette. She girated and then slowly moved closer and closer. She slid seductively behind me and when she moved back into my view she had begun to open her robe. The dance continued and I could only catch the slightest glimpse of her perfectly formed, massive breasts underneath the robe. Then she stopped in front of me, throwing her head back and letting the robe slide to the floor.

“Ohhhh….you see something you like little boy?” The nun said to me, sliding her ruler up between my thighs and against my crotch. “Do you?”

“Mmmmm yesssss….” I hissed, my hips invoulintarily grinding my crotch against the ruler.

“Yes what?” She said sternly, slapping the ruler against my ever hardening cock.

“Ahh! Yes Ma’am.” She tisked and straddled me, pulling my hair back violently and looking down into my eyes.

“You will refer to me as Mother Superior,” she told me, grinding her thong covered crotch against the bulge in my pants, “and remember that I am very, VERY superior.”

“Yes Mother Superior.”

“That’s a good boy.” She told me, sliding her ruler down into my pants and using it to press my hard cock. I gasped at the pressure and she laughed maniacly. Then she reached down and opened my pants, boldly grasping my erection and stroking it while grinding herself against me. I moaned and began to shudder as my balls tightened up and I couldn’t hold back anymore. I called out to her just as I was about to cum…

“Oh… Mother Sup…” and then she roughly pulled my face down to her breast and my mouth over her hard nipple. As I came in her hand she shouted out in the near growl voice she had adopted.

“YES! Give yourself to Mother!” I came harder than I could ever remember cumming before, and just as my orgasim hit its highest point, there was a sudden squirt of liquid in my mouth. I was shocked and tried to pull away, but Mother Superior held my face hard against her, smothering my face against her breast so that I had no choice but to swallow the fluid that was continually filling my mouth. After several mouthfuls I finished cumming and she suddenly stood, pushing me over backwards and onto the floor.

She looked down at me and laughed an evil laugh, then ran her incredibly long tongue up the heel of her palm to the tip of her finger, licking through the thick, gooey wad of cum. I coughed and tried to catch my breath, but before I could even sit up she ran her cum & saliva covered hand over my face, blinding me with the sticky mess. I rubbed at my eyes and when my vision cleared Mother Superior was pulling off her habit, showing me her long black hair for the first time. She reached over to the wall and took one of the black candles down with one hand then, just as I reached my feet, she grabbed my still hard cock in her other hand.

“We aren’t done yet my child” she coo’ed to me, her sweet yet commanding voice returning. I cried out when the hot wax hit the sensitive flesh of my cock. It covered the swollen head with thick, black wax and she began to chant in what sounded like Latin. The room seemed to darken and I squirmed in her grasp as she got louder and louder. Their was a glow at my feet, and looking down I saw for the first time the pentagram carved into the hardwood floor. It was shining a bright crimson and the light from it seemed to hold me in place.

Mother Superior let go of me and replaced the candle on the wall, but the wax was still spreading down my cock and covering my balls. Her black eyes looked me up and down and I noticed small black nubs on her head mostly hidden by her hair. She licked her lips with that incredibly long tongue and smiled as the blackness moved further and further over my body.

“What’s happening?” I managed to ask despite the shock of what was happening.

“You’re pathetic flesh is not worthy. Mother Superior is remaking you into a worthy child. Don’t worry…it will all be over soon.” She laughed as the blackness covered me completely. I gasped and screamed as it covered my nose and mouth and face and then there was only the thumping beat of the music, the faint echo of Mother Superior’s laughter and the total blackness.