The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

Chapter 4

I have no idea how long I remained like that, writhing on the floor in pleasure while the two beautiful women rubbed up and down on the waxin duplicate body that I was somehow bound to. Very shortly into this torment, I attempted to simply take matters into my own hands, and comlpete my pleasuring, but they held down “my” arms and I was unable to move. They continued to touch me and kiss me and lick me and suck me and all the while, whisper commands and suggestions into my ears. I was far out of my mind very quickly and could do nothing but beg for release. The sun was just begining to pierce the grey dawn when the first bit of my awareness began to return. I don’t know if it was because of the sun, or the subtle change in sensation.

Andrea was still whispering words into my ear that were continuing to eat away at everything that I considered myself. Her hands rubbing up and down my chest, and occasionaly dipping into her own incredibly hot wetness and then feeding it to my doppleganger. The taste was intoxicating, and helped me forget the freezing cold of the stone floor for a time. Toni, however, had moved down my body and had taken my hardness in her mouth. This had happened many times over the course of the night, but I could feel imediately that this time was different. This was not a mere tease. She was taking my cock deep into her throat and her fingers slipped into my ass and I began to buck my hips up into her.

She moaned and sucked at me harder, fucking my ass with her finger faster and faster. Andrea paused her whispering and looked down to my crotch and just as Toni was finaly giving me the blessed release I had been acheing for the entire night. Andrea screamed “NO!” to Toni, but was ignored. I came hard, very hard into Toni’s mouth and she greedily slurped down wad after wad of my hot sticky cum. She moaned again and rubbed my still dripping hardness over her face and licked her lips and panted with her own pleasure.

Andrea had slowly stood and backed away as this happend. I bairly noticed except that without her constant whispers, I was able to think clearly for the first time in hours. Toni was moaning and rubbing herself into my sticky crotch. Looking over at Andrea, she was as horrified as Toni was exstatic. She had backed herself up against the far wall and was silently shaking her head back and forth.

“Toni...what have you done?” she said in a near whisper.

“Ohhhh....its soooo good....better than I’ve ever imagined...” came the moaning reply.

Andrea continued to shake her head in horror and I felt a sudden, icy cold take hold of me. Toni turned around and saw, at the same moment I did, the furious anger of Mother Superior. The blissful smile on Toni’s face slowly fell as she realized her own disobediance. The look of horror that took hold of her then was even greater than that of Andrea.

“You have disobeyed me Toni.” Mother Superior said, with a powerful voice that seemed to resonate throughout the entire room.

“I...I’m so sorry...” Toni whimpered in response, “I didnt mean to, it just felt soooo good...like nothing I’ve ever experenced before.”

“Andrea. You were able to obey me...”

“Thank you Mother Superior.” Andrea replied with a look of obvious relief that turned to shock when the devilish nun continued.

“...to a point. You were told he was not to cum. You did not give him release, but you did not stop it either. This cannot be allowed to pass.”

Andrea became incredibly pale and seemed to stop breathing. She shook visably as she slowly approached Mother Superior and went to her knees, bowing her head.

“I...” she began, her voice wavering, “I shall recieve my punishment without resistanse.”

“Good girl. Your crime was a lesser one, and you have served me very well in the past. I am not without mercy.”

“Thank you Mother Superior.”

“But you Toni...you have only been givin one command and you have disobeyed it. I gave you everything you ever wanted. I gave you a body made for sex and a mind willing to use it in every way. All I asked in return was for you to obey. You swore to me that you would.”

“I swear, I don’t know what happened!” Toni argued, pleading with every word, “It will never happen again!”

“No...” she said with a very wicked smile spreading accross her face, “you won’t.” Then she walked down the chamber and rubbed her hand against one of the hediously deformed black wax statues. It was massive, well over seven feet tall, and while roughly human shaped it was a parody of the human form. Its every muscle was hugely oversized, including the one between it’s legs. The face was a hideous mockery of a man, with exagerated featrues. Massive cheek bones, large brow ridge, oversized jaw and large, wide lips streched over enormous fanged teeth.

She reached up and pulled its face down to her and whispered something into its large, pointed ear. Then she released it and it stood strait again, but a deep moaning sound came from far back in the dark of the chamber. Everyone looked into the shaddows and all except Mother Superior were terrified. She had an almost smug look upon her face and turned back to face Toni just as a flesh and blood match of the waxen creature walked up behind her.

“Now Toni...you just could’nt wait to get a face full of cum. You just wanted it too bad to resist. Well...now you are going to get a lot more.”

Toni’s eyes went wide and her head shook as the abomination moved up on her with amazing speed. She screamed as it licked her face with it’s obcenely long tounge while holding her arms back behind her.

“Don’t worry child,” Mother Supperior continued as she walked next to the statue version of Toni, “I’m not totally without mercy.” She then pressed her inverted pentagram amulet into the forehead of the statue. It flashed a bright red and Toni screamed as the same symbol burned itself into her forehead. Her eyes glassed over and she became docile as the beastial creature guided her down to her knees before it and pressed its massive cock to her lips. She began to lick and suck it almost instictively, her only resistance revealed by a single tear welling up in the corner of her eye. Mother Supperior watched Toni pleasure the beast of a creature for a few moments and then turned to the other girl, now curled up against the wall and shaking with fear.

“Come Andrea.” The smiling nun said, extending her hand to help the petrified woman to her feet. “Your crime was not so great as hers, but she disobeyed me and you brought her into my service. Her failing is your failing. Do you understand?”

“Y..yes Mother Superior.”

“Good. Then you understand the need for her to be punished.”

“Yes.”

“And now you will help me to punish her?”

Andrea bit her lip and looked over to her friend, watched her suck the disgusting creature off without any shred of her free will left to her. Her voice quivered as she answered.

“Yes Mother Superior.”

“That’s a good girl. Now bring me the candle.”

There was no need to elaborate on what candle was being refered too. I had only been a part of this bizzare situation for a few days and I knew. Andrea looked at her friend again with sorrow and then retrieved the permenantly burning pitch black candle. Mother Superior walked with Andrea to the copy of Toni but did not take the candle. She began to rub the black duplicate up and down, and the real Toni moaned with genuine pleasure.

“Now...pour the wax Andrea.”

With a trembleing hand, Andrea tipped the candle slowly over the head of Toni’s doppleganger. Toni let out a scream muffled by the massive cock filling her mouth. Mother Superior’s hands moved up to the still wet wax and began to mold and shape it. The flesh on Toni’s head warped and streched and bone burst through skin in a grotesque transformation. Soon, the flesh began to shape into a clear set of curling, ram-like horns that sat heavily on Toni’s head.

Mother Superior took a handfull of waxen hair in her hand and yanked back violently. Toni gasped as her head was pulled away from the creature’s cock. Then, the waxen head, and Toni’s as well, was thrust down onto the floor. The beast circled Toni, looking at her upthrust ass with lust. It’s incredibly long and thick hardness was dripping with spit and slobber and went in very easily as he mounted Toni.

With little more than a glance, Andrea understood Mother Superior’s command to pour the wax again, this time just over Toni’s prone ass. The scream echoed off the stone floor of the chamber and assaulted my ears. This time a small tenticle of flesh pressed out from Toni, just below her tailbone. It grew longer and longer and the tip became barbed. It moved with a mind of it’s own and wrapped itself around the massive dick pounding into Toni, and helped to pull it deeper into her with each thrust.

Mother Superior held out a hand to Andrea next, and she poured a portion of the wax into it. With her other hand, she pulled Toni’s head up off the floor and then smeared the wax into her face. The result was hiedeous. Toni’s face all but dissapeared underneath the quivering mass of misshapen flesh. The sculpting nun’s face was an expression of pure pleasure as her deft fingers manipulated the hot, wet wax. Toni’s featrues became exagerated like the thing fucking her, but not quite so severe, and as her tounge lashed out from her mouth, it became more than three times it’s normal length and the tip split and forked.

She was almost beautiful again, in a horrific way, and I found myself growing hard once more at the sight of her being fucked like an animal. The changes continued all over her body, and soon her feet were transformed into hooves that were shaped in a way as to almost look like high heels. Her breasts were swollen up to rediculous proportions and her fingers incredibly elongated so that she could easily cup them still. Like the creature was an exagerated mockery of the male form, she had become an exagerated mockery of the female form.

Only when Mother Superior was finished did she nod to the creature and he came all over Toni, letting loose an inhuman amount of cum that left her entire body drenched and dripping. She licked and her lips and finger and arms and breasts like an addict, desperately getting that one last hit.

Andrea looked on and was horrified at what her friend had become...what she had helped to make her. Mother Superior turned to look down into my eyes then and asked the question I had somehow known was comming...

“You knew you were not supposed to cum as well child...what then, shall your punishment be?”