The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coach.

By The Slaver.

Forbes had just moved to the college from across state. His mother had dead when he was born, so he and his twin brother had been raised only by their father. Life had been good, but hard, for nearly all of his young life Forbes had never stayed in one place long, his father never stayed in one job very long. But now it seemed that Forbes and his father were going to stay here longer than a few months, which was more to do with the fact that Forbes’s twin brother had been admitted to the state mental hospital that was nearby, than Forbes’s father’s wish to settle down in one place.

Forbes had been at the college for a few weeks now: and had decided to try out for the college football team, he had always loved football, and had always wanted to play for a college team, but up until now that couldn’t have happened. Forbes was now 18 years old; he stood 6″1 tall and was well-built, but his body was trim and firm, his red hair was cut in a tight buzz-cut. The white wife-beater T-shirt and cycling shorts he wore fitted closely to his well-built trim and firm body. He wore a pair of flip flops on his large long feet. Forbes was now standing, waiting in the coach’s office to talk about his joining the team he had watch that days practice and was now waiting for the coach to return from the locker-room.

The office door opened and in walked the coach; he seemed to be taller than Forbes by a couple of inches, his body wail well-built was stockier and bulkier than Forbes’s. He seemed to be in his late thirty’s, but his dark hair was already starting to grey at the sides, but his grey eyes were clear and bright, and seemed to burn with an odd sort of power that seemed to take you over if you started too long into them. He was dressed in a grey track-suit the coach walked into the office and sat down behind his desk. The coach pointed a chair in front of his desk, “Sit,” he barked Forbes quickly sat down he could feel the power coming from the coach. “Yes coach,” stammered Forbes. “I’m sorry sir, but I don’t know you’re name what is…” started Forbes, but he was never allowed to finish.

“I never give my name. Everyone just calls me ‘the coach’ that’s the way I like it. So if you do join the team don’t you ever forget it,” barked the coach, Forbes nodded his head “Yes sir,” he said it was strange Forbes thought but this close to the coach you were that that power he seems to had had you feel weak. “Well, I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t try out of the team. But I’m afraid that that won’t be until the middle of next week. You see we’ve a big game coming up this weekend, and I won’t have time to give you a try-out. You understand!” said the coach, Forbes nodded. “Yes I understand,” he replied. The coach stood up and held out his hand, “Then I’ll see you sometime next week for the try-out then,” said the coach shaking Forbes by the hand. ”Yes sir,” said Forbes as he left the office.

The coach watched Forbes leave; and he smiled to himself. “I’m afraid my hot sexy young jock you’ll never get that try-out for the team. I’ve got other plans for you,” he said picking up his cell phone. The coach was not only a football coach but also a white slaver, he specialised in conditioned former straight males, and Forbes was just the sort of guy the coach’s buyers wanted. The coach looked at the pictures of Forbes he had taken of him without him knowing, wail he watch the practice. The coach had already got a buyer for Forbes, just from the pictures he had downloaded to his special web-site had finished loading.

Forbes left the sports building and started to walk towards his parked car; this late in the year it was already starting to get dark, and it was only just gone 5.30 in the afternoon. But Forbes never made it too his car, several dark shapes jumped on him from out the gathering darkness: he was quickly over powered, but then he was beaten up, blows and kicks rained down on him from the dark shapes surrounding him, finally the blows and kicks stopped. Now to weak and battered to put up a fight Forbes couldn’t stop all of his clothes from being cut off, he briefly lay naked on the ground before the dark shapes trussed him up like a chicken ready for roasting.

The coach was standing in the sports building doorway, watching. Suddenly a Chloroform socked rag was shoved over Forbes’s noise and mouth, by one of the dark shapes. Forbes screamed into the rag over his mouth, and tried to break free of the bonds holding him, but he couldn’t put up much of a fight he was to well bound to get free. Forbes felt himself getting light-headed; he struggled to remain conscious. Finally he fell senseless and unconscious on the ground. His limp form was hoisted up off the ground and carried back into the sports building passed the coach.

Sometime later Forbes struggled back to consciousness; he seemed to be in near darkness and could not move. Forbes felt very cold, so he figured that he was still naked, he tried to look around, but found he could not move at all, he was not trusted up any more. But it seemed that he was restrained on some sort of metal table, his arms were tied a metal bar above his head. And also Forbes’s legs were likewise tied to a metal bar at the bottom of the table, this kept his legs separated. A ball-gag was tied tightly in place in Forbes’s mouth. In front of his face was a screen. Suddenly a bright light came on overhead lighting only the metal table on which Forbes lay, after the glare had dead down Forbes could see the coach standing near the metal table.

The coach just stood there, smiling at Forbes, stroking his penis. Forbes felt his cock twitch he closed his eyes, fighting the need to become erect. “You’re wondering why this is happening to you. Well I’m not going to tell you! Let’s just say you’re going to try-out for a whole different kind of team all together,” the coach did not say another word, he moved away from the table. For a few minutes Forbes lost sight of the coach, be unable to move his head at all Forbes could only guess where the coach was, and what he was doing. Suddenly Forbes felt a cold gel being applied to the tip of his penis.

Next something insistent was pushed down into his urethra, it was unbearably painful. Eventually, the tube came to his bladder sphincter and pushed its way through. Forbes had the uncontrollable urge to piss, but didn’t. Forbes then felt the same cold gel at his arse-hole. Forbes shout for the coach to stop but the ball-gag in his mouth muffled his protests. He felt a pipe being pushed up my arse, this time the pain was unbelievable. The pipe felt like a large log had been thrust into his arse. Eventually a ridge entered Forbes’s arse, the tube was now firmly in place and was not going anywhere, in or out.

Forbes couldn’t believe what was happening to him. It hadn’t been that long since he had been talking with the coach about joining the Football team: but he had been over powered, beaten up, his clothes cut off, trussed up like a chicken and stuff had been shoved into nearly every orifice of his body. Next a tube was pushed up into his nose and he felt it track down the back of his sinuses and into his throat and then stomach, and a pair of headphones were placed over his ears. Forbes was now in quite a lot of discomfort. A catheter up his cock some kind of quite thick pipe in his arse, what seemed like a feeding tube in his nose into his stomach. Some sort of thick hard rubber was fixed behind Forbes’s Ball-sacs.

How could the day get any worse? Forbes thought. “Now, let the fun begin.” Said the coach’s voice from somewhere across the room, a switch was heard to click and then suddenly all hell broke loose. The headphones on his head sprang to life broadcasting white noise straight into Forbes’s ears. The screen in front of his face came to life, and Forbes saw pictures of Football players all of whom were in various states of undress. Forbes seemed too knew as soon as he saw one of the Football players giving another one of the muscle bound Football guys a blowjob that this was queer stuff. Then Forbes felt a pulsing behind his ball-sacs; it was obviously the thick rubber was passing current through them for maximum stimulation.

Forbes found he could not look away; he watched as a massive black Football player with a huge 12? cock ploughed into the arse of another Football player. Suddenly the images changed, the person giving the blowjob and having cock plough into his arsehole, with each changing image looked more, and more like Forbes. The white noise in his ears was mesmerising and with the chemicals pumped into his body through the feeding tube, he was powerless to resist the sexual stimulation of the images and the stimuli of his cock.

Just as Forbes thought he was about to come from the stimuli of his cock and the drugs in his body, he felt the pads attached to his body surge with electricity. Forbes’s whole body spammed as the current tore through me. It was paralysing for a few seconds and then it stopped, and this went on for what seemed like hours. Before finally, after the pain of the muscle stimulation had less end slightly Forbes drifted off into a deep sleep. The last things he sensed were the white noise that seemed to fill his ears, and the images of Football guys fucking the guy who looked like him both in their mouth and arse. The Football guys fucked the guy that looked like Forbes, fucked him like rabbits in heat.

Forbes woke sometime later to find that he was now, back in the coach’s office, kneeling in front of the coach. The coach was rubbing the bulge in the front of his track-suit pants, as Forbes watched the coach’s cock started to become erect and rose up towards the track-suits pants waist-band. The coach pulled his pants slightly down, his cock continued to grow. Forbes tried to focus his mind, but all he could think about was the coach’s fast hardening member. Slowly the programming Forbes had had the day before started to take hold, his free thought slowly slipped away. All the time Forbes just stayed on his knees watching the coach’s cock.

Forbes’s jaw dropped open his eyes went as big as saucers as the entirety of the coach’s dick-head stared him directly in the face, its deep red juicy head and smooth underbelly dangling pendulously out in front of the coach. The cock kept growing throbbing and bouncing up and down in time with the coach’s hart beat. The coach’s giant club-like erection was sticking out sideways from his wildly insufficient track-suit pants. The head of the cock reached fully two inches past the coach’s hip blade, to one side. It had to be at least over twelve inches long, and incredibly thick, like a baseball bat, Forbes marvelled. But the cock was not smooth: but deep red flesh, throbbing with blood, veins criss-crossing its surface.

With a soft “thwap” the coach finally peeled off fully the track-suit pants, the cock hung completely out. A tight white thong now cradled the coach’s balls, themselves quite large and full. The entire shaft of the large cock was hanging free, right in front of Forbes. Forbes’s heart raced as without being told to, he slid his left hand down the coach’s hip blade and then brushed the monstrous head of the gargantuan cock. Forbes inhaled a breath of air sharply, as he slid his palm down around the shaft and slowly closed his hand around it.

Forbes’s hand barely came halfway around the shaft, which was slimy, slick, and hot. “But Coach,” Forbes whimpered, quietly, “We were told in health classes that we shouldn’t let any man touch us there,” he had not taken his eyes off coach’s erect cock. “I know what was said in health classes. The police take a dim view of this sort of thing as well,” the coach said he had not removing his eyes once from the 18-year-old in front of him, staring at his cock. Suddenly a thought struck Forbes “But coach, I’m not gay,” he whispered. The coach did not reply, he just stared at Forbes in silence for a moment, and then he whispered back. “After today you will be.”

And then without thinking Forbes leaned forward and kissed the head of the coach’s cock. The coach threw back his head, opened his mouth, closed his eyes, and moaned in pleasure from the stimulation Forbes’s kiss had given him. The coach’s cock-head was now as big as a grapefruit and its monstrous piss-slit alone was as big as the jock’s lips. Clear, thick pre-cum streamed out the piss-slit, the whole cock shaft was coated in it, pre-cum collected and dripped from the tip of the coach’s cock head. Forbes lent forwards and licked up the collected precum that hung heavily, ready to drip down from coach’s piss-slit. Forbes took it all into his mouth, it filled his mouth entirely, hot, salty and viscous. Forbes gagged a couple of times, and then he pressed the coach’s cock-head to his lips.

Smearing precum all over his lips, Forbes made out with the coach’s piss-slit like it was a pair of girl’s lips. Forbes slowly shoved his tongue down inside the piss-slit, and sucked out all the precum he could find there. The coach scrunched up his eyes and bit his lower lip to keep from making any noise. Forbes now seemed in frenzy now; he grabbed the coach’s shaft with both of his hands and started stroking it. Then he wrapped his lips around the shaft as far as he could and slid his lips up and down the shaft.

Very slowly, Forbes salivated all over the salty precum-slick and slimy cock. Forbes’s zonked-out mind reeled at the texture between his quivering lips, thick veins snaking down the coach’s cock-flesh; some of them were as big as some of Forbes’s entire fingers! Furiously Forbes stroked the massive genitalia he held tightly. The coach’s balls were tight up against him, and were churning away, he instinctively grabbed Forbes by his head, his hair was too short to grab. The coach held Forbes’s face against his massive throbbing cock. Forbes’s mouth engulfed the coach’s cock-head, he licked the slimy swollen purple thing all over, running his tongue up and down the ridge underneath and then around the flared hood of the cock-head.

When Forbes was satisfied he’d gotten all the delicious precum off it, he started to French-kissing the coach’s piss-slit. Forbes let out a muffled moan of approval as the coach fed him a thick stream of precum. Twenty minutes later Forbes began pumping the coach’s cock with his whole body, he slid his hands up and down the whole length of the coach’s enormous shaft by rocking his whole body back and forth. Forbes thrust his head forward and back in time to keep his lips up against the coach’s piss slit. Finally, the coach couldn’t take it anymore.

The coach opened his mouth and started moaning and screaming loudly, he started bucking his hips like crazy, Forbes held on tightly to the enormous shaft. The coach thrashed around, Forbes kept his lips fixed to the coach’s piss-slit. Forbes was determined to keep his lips right over the coach’s piss slit and suck out the coach’s entire load, which proved absurd as the coach shot his very first blast. The coach started Cumming. His first shot was like a gallon of hot, thick cream, it more than filled Forbes’s mouth, but it also coated his entire face in what looked like gooey white snot.

Forbes managed to swallow most of the cum in his mouth and reopen his mouth in time for the second shot, but it was even bigger. Loads more cum spewed from the coach’s colossal cock, completely filling Forbes’s mouth, coating Forbes’s face a second time and pooling on the floor in front of Forbes.

The coach pumped Forbes’s mouth for several minutes longer, but he managed not to cum any more. Finally the coach pulled out of Forbes’s mouth, he stood looking at the cum covered kneeling Forbes and smiled. “Now stand upturn around and face the desk,” he told Forbes. Forbes didn’t think about what he was doing as he obeyed the coach.

He stood up, turned round and put his hands on the desk. The coach shoved Forbes in his back until he was leaning fully over the desk, he ordered Forbes to brace himself with his hands on the desk. Forbes did as the coach told him too. Then he felt the coach’s wet, slimy cock press against his butt-whole. Forbes had never had anything in his butt-whole before. Once the collage doctor had tried to give him a prostate exam, but he stopped that before it even got started. No way, no how, was he ever going to have anything thrust up his virgin whole.

The coach didn’t ask permission; Forbes felt the coach wrapping his arms around his sweaty midsection, Forbes then felt the coach’s stubbly face crumpling against his neck. Forbes then felt the coach’s warm and moist mouth kiss his neck, followed by the coach’s hot breath was he breathed out. Then Forbes felt the tip of the coach’s cock start to push its way in. Forbes started howling, he screamed at the top of his lungs and tried to move away, but his arms seemed fixed in place to the desk.

The pain was unimaginable, the coach’s cock was huge and Forbes was a virgin, but strangely Forbes could not bring himself to fight back. “That’s right, you good little faggot, I’m gonna tear you wide open. I’ll split your faggot whole wide open so you’re ruined for anyone else. You’ll just have a huge, gaping hole down there where my massive cock has fucked you.” The voice of the coach raping Forbes, was right in his ear a hoarse whisper deeply intimate, but muffled.

All Forbes knew was he had the world’s biggest cock in him. The coach’s gigantic cock was halfway inside Forbes and he felt like he’d been impaled, like he was being ripped open from the inside. Forbes somehow noticed his cock had become rock hard and was oozing pre-cum. The coach pistoled his gargantuan cock in and out of Forbes now horribly violated ass-whole and laughed. With a mighty pelvic thrust the coach’s cock exploded, blasting a load of thick, hot spunk into, and all over Forbes’s violated ass. Forbes groaned in agony as the coach pulled his cock out of his ass all at once accompanied by a loud, wet sucking noise. Forbes felt like he’d just had his guts yanked out. He doubled over and moaned from the pain of it all. The coach thrust back into Forbes in one great thrust, and began his second fucking of Forbes this time he used his own cum from the first fuck as lube. The coach cum a second time in Forbes, and pulled out again with another wet sucking noise.

Forbes lay moaning across the desk, cum leaking from his well fucked whole, the coach smiled at him. “Well bitch, I think you’ve done very well. In fact in the morning you’ll be sent to your new Master, but till then you’ll spend the rest of tonight homing your cock sucking skills, and arse control. I’ve invited the football team to help you out, be the time they’ve finished with you you’ll be an expert,” the coach laughed as the office door opened and a team of naked, deeply hypnotised football jocks filed in, cocks erect and dripping pre-cum. “Assume the correct position, bitch,” the hypnotised Football team’s captain ordered Forbes.

Forbes got of the desk and knelt in front of the team captain, mouth open, looking up at the guy. “Open and serve bitch,” the captain snapped. Forbes opened his mouth, and the team captain thrust his erect cock into Forbes’s mouth, and began a rough face-fuck. The coach took a step backwards, and lent against a wall; he smiled to himself as he watched the team captain face-fuck Forbes and the rest of the football team got in line. Waiting to fuck Forbes as well, once Forbes had blown the whole team they would then fuck his arse. By which time Forbes would be completely fucked, nothing but a mindless cretin who’s only purpose, who’s only goal in life would be to serve cock.

The sunlight filled the coach’s office; it was now morning and there was no sign that the night before that an 18 year old jock had been brain fucked, turned into a mindless cretin, and then turned into a whimpering, pussy-boy cock slave. The coach sat at his desk, the same desk that the night before he and the football team had all fucked Forbes on. The coach was studying his lap-top; on the screen he saw that the payment of $125,000 made been placed in his off-shore account. The money was for both Forbes and the football team captain: the coach was only going to sell Forbes, but when ‘the buyer’ said that he was also looking for an 18 year old football jock type, hypnotised and a mindless cretin, but not trained and still an anal virgin, ‘The buyer’ wanted to broke and fuck the jock’s virgin whole himself. The coach decided to sell the hypnotised football team’s captain as well.

The coach opened another web page: to check on how ‘the buyer’s’ purchases were doing. Both Forbes and the team captain were well on their way to ‘the buyer’s’ property, someway in Russia. According to the UPS page the coach was now reading the two jocks would arrive at ‘the buyers’ by lunch-time tomorrow (local time). The coach shut down the lap-top; with the sudden sale of the team captain the coach needed to find a replacement for him, not to mention the finding, training and selling of the next jock-slave. The coach set about these tasks.

THE END: