The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cock of Ages

Special thanks to king_wesley over at the MC Forum, whose exposition in February, 2009, was the inspiration behind this story. This story depicts sexual situations, both masturbation and hot girl-on-girl action. If you’re not into that kind of thing or if you’re under 18, then you’d probably better go somewhere else. The characters and technology involved in this story are completely fictional; as a result any similarity to real people or technology is unintentional and unexpected (although if you’ve invented something that approximates the technology used in this story, I’m sure a lot of women will want to reach you). This story is my own, so please don’t reprint it without my permission. I welcome comments and criticism. My e-mail address is

Amanda was straightening up a few of the videos on the shelves when she heard the familiar ringing sound , meaning that another customer had walked in. She smiled. Business hadn’t been all THAT slow this evening, what with the steady flow of customers ever since she clocked in, but at the same time, she was hoping it would be busier.

She looked over towards the corridor around which she knew that her incoming customer or customers would arrive. She didn’t hear the sounds of anyone talking, but that didn’t mean anything. She glanced upwards at the concave mirror on the ceiling that allowed her to see nearly the entire store at once and saw a girl, around about her own age, walking slowly around the corner.

Amanda chuckled silently. She’s embarrassed. Guys don’t seem to have as much trouble coming into places like these, but the girls, sometimes they walked in like a condemned person walking down the last mile to their execution.

Amanda paused for a moment, remembering her first time coming through that door. This customer’s not all that different from how she felt her first time. Why should pleasure be such a taboo among otherwise rational, educated women? She walked casually in the general direction of the cash register and watched the customer.

The customer finally lifted her gaze to something higher than the floor. She looked at some of the items hanging from peg-hooks on the wall and looked back down to the floor, shaking her head.

Give her time, Amanda thought. She just needs some time. Let the customer make the first move.

The customer tried to look at some of the inventory on a shelf even though she barely lifted her head up. She picked up one or two items, put them back carefully on the shelf and started back towards the entrance.

She’s having second thoughts about coming in, Amanda thought, but she’s not about to leave. She followed the customer’s movements in the curved mirror on the ceiling.

The customer had almost reached the door, but stopped. After what looked, to Amanda, like a long battle with her interests, needs, and desires, the girl slowly turned around and headed back inside the store.

The girl glanced at Amanda and smiled.

Let her make the first move, thought Amanda.

The girl tried to avoid eye contact with Amanda for a few moments but couldn’t sustain it. She looked back down at the floor and let out a very quiet squeak; this was a cry for help if Amanda had ever heard one.

Amanda nodded at the girl, smiling.

The girl took a deep breath and said, “Um... Could, uh, would you mind... Could you please, uh, you know, um, help me, uh, find... something?”

“Sure!” Amanda didn’t want to sound too cheerful, but she knew that she needed to do something to help her customer feel more comfortable. “Do you mind if I ask, what brings you in here?”

Amanda found she could practically predict what this girl was about to say; these kind of customers are all the same. “Well, um, I’ve... I haven’t dated anyone in, um, a while and... Well, I’ve, uh, I miss... No, I .. I’ve, uh, got some... you know...”

“Needs?”

“Yes! Needs!”

Amanda stepped out from behind the cash register. “Honey, we’ve all got needs... In fact, that’s all we sell here, is something to satisfy people’s, um, needs.”

“Yeah, but I never thought I’d find myself in, well, um, no disrespect intended, but this isn’t exactly...”

“None taken. A lot of people are uncomfortable in shops like this one. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. We’re all sexual beings, and this store caters to our needs as sexual beings.”

“But, I...”

“You were taught not to think about sex, weren’t you?”

“Yes!”

“But you are. Thinking. A lot, aren’t you?”

“Yes!”

“That doesn’t make you a bad person... I’m sorry, what was your name?”

“Danielle.”

“Danielle, you’re not a bad person. You’ve... Well, let me ask you this question. When you’ve got an itch, what do you do?”

“I scratch it.”

“When you’re hungry, what do you do?”

“I eat.”

“Both of those are perfectly natural processes. Why wouldn’t you scratch a different kind of itch? Satisfy a different kind of hunger?”

“Well...”

“Listen, I work here at The Pleasure Chest because I believe in what our bodies tell us, and I listen to my body when it needs something... And it’s a very rewarding job, emotionally. You don’t look entirely comfortable with being here, so I won’t keep you here any longer than you need to be... Can I interest you in a dildo?”

Danielle blushed slightly but didn’t put up any resistance as Amanda walked her over to a series of shelves between the cash register and the movies. She scanned the shelves for a minute and picked up a box.

The box sported a colorful drawing of a rooster, strutting proudly among what looked like three hens who were fawning all over him. All four animals on the packaging had some distinctive human features, giving the box the look and feel of an “adult” comic book. Danielle giggled when she saw the name on the box: COCK OF AGES.

“Yeah, I know it’s a silly name, but you’ve got to trust me on this one. Everyone who’s ever used one sings its praise, and rightly so. Can you keep a secret, Danielle?”

“Um, yeah.”

“It actually seems to know exactly what you need, and when. It’s the only vibrator that adjusts its own strength by what it feels inside your body...”

“How does it do that?”

“No clue.”

Danielle looked over the box more closely. “What does this mean, ‘expandable’?”

“It’s a great play on words. First, it’s made of a jelly-like material that expands and contracts to its surroundings, making it truly responsive to your shape. Second, if you like it, you can buy some add-ons that’ll provide you with a more complete set of feelings and sensations.”

“I don’t get it.”

“There are three add-ons you can buy. An anal probe, a breast massager, and a set of eyeglasses. All three connect wirelessly to the vibrator to enhance your experience. The eyeglasses will feed an image directly into your head to make it seem like you’re with the man—or woman—of your dreams.”

Danielle pointed at a sticker on the corner of the box. “Is that the price?”

“Yes.”

“$150.00 is a bit more than I was planning on spending tonight.”

“But worth every penny. Yeah, this is a bit more expensive than some of our other models. A cheapie, piece of crap vibrator will run you about twenty bucks or so. A decent one will cost closer to fifty or seventy five. This one is the top of the line, but the manufacturers let us offer you a deal unlike no other.”

“What’s that?”

“They’ll let you take it for a test drive. Four days max. You don’t pay a penny now, but come back within four days and either bring it back to us, or buy it.”

“Isn’t that dangerous? I mean, what if someone with AIDS or something used it during the test drive and then came back to return it?”

“A fair question. I’ve got two answers. First, in the three years since we started selling this one, we haven’t seen a single return, either because it’s defective or just the so-called ‘wrong one’.” She made quote marks with her fingers to punctuate this point.

“Second, even if someone did return it, the manufacturer created a deep-cleansing machine that will effectively sterilize it, clean it of all possible germs and infections.”

“Four days? Danielle demurred. “I, um, I guess I could ... try it out.”

Amanda smiled. “Let’s just make sure you do really come back to return it or buy it, all right?”

“I... I guess.”

Amanda rummaged around underneath the cash register and laid a piece of paper on the desk. “Please fill this out completely.”

Danielle looked around cautiously and examined the form. “All right.” She picked up a pen and wrote her name, address, phone number, and e-mail address in the appropriate places on the form. After a few minutes, Danielle looked up and slid the form across the counter.

Amanda quickly confirmed that the form was filled out properly. “Excellent.” She took the box containing the vibrator and placed it in a plain paper bag.

The customer took the bag, tucking it quickly inside of her jacket. Before the clerk had the chance to thank her for coming into the store, she was gone.

Amanda snickered. “She’s going to love it,” she said to the otherwise empty store before returning to straighten up the videos on the shelves.

* * *

Danielle returned to her apartment and placed the box containing the vibrator on her dining room table. She looked over the box, seeking information about the kind of batteries this thing needs.

Once she knew what she needed, she looked in her pantry for the right sized batteries, only to find that she didn’t have what she needed. Thinking for a moment, she realized she could take the batteries out of her television remote, so she did exactly that.

As she removed the batteries from her remote control, she sighed. “I guess I’m not going to be able to watch TV while I’m doing this.”

As she was dropping the batteries into the vibrator, she heard the familiar purring that came when Meow Tse Tongue was rubbing up against her leg. She smiled and looked down at him. “Would you mind please staying out here while I take care of something in the bedroom?”

She scratched him behind his ears and he lay down near the end table in the living room.

She laughed to herself. She wasn’t entirely sure why she didn’t want the cat watching her, but she still felt better about him being in another room. She quietly carried the vibrator into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

She slowly and cautiously unfastened her skirt and, after letting it float down to her ankles, she folded it neatly and placed it on a chair. She watched herself in her mirror and sighed. Was she really about to do this? Why has it been so hard to find a good guy? Were her standards that high? She didn’t think so, but her complete lack of a love life of late seemed to suggest otherwise.

She turned away from the mirror as she rolled her panties and stockings down, carefully draping them over the back of a chair, before picking up the item she’d purchased at the store. She ran her hand over the waxy, smooth surface of the phallus, pushing the button on the flat end of it, causing it to begin vibrating slowly.

She turned it off once again and lifted one leg, balancing herself against the bed. She squinted and bit her lip as she slowly inserted it into her pussy. Not too deep, she thought.

She sat down on the bed and reached for the other end of it, turning it on again.

She felt it start to vibrate gently and smiled. “This isn’t that bad, actually.”

She looked down at the vibrator. She held on to the shaft as she squeezed her lips together. As she did that, the sensation picked up in intensity and she gasped, “Oh!” as much in surprise as anything at way it reacted to her.

She pushed it slightly further inside of her and, once she was certain that it wasn’t about to fall out, she removed her blouse and her bra, throwing them aside with significantly less care than she had shown with her skirt and underwear.

She lay back on her bed and started to play with her breasts, kneading them gently together and apart.

She barely realized that the vibrator was sliding further inside of her. She started to kick and thrash in pleasure. In a moment, she had enveloped almost the entirety of the toy; the only thing preventing it from being absorbed completely inside of her sex, was the way it flared outward at the end.

As the edge of the vibrating dildo came in contact with her clit, she couldn’t suppress her pleasure any longer. She moaned and screamed at the top of her lungs, kicking and flailing violently, surrendering to the pleasure she was receiving.

The vibrator recognized the impact it was having on Danielle, and increased its intensity. She arched her back and squeezed her nipples, acting completely on instinct, without giving a thought to her movements or activities.

She spread her legs as far apart as she physically could, as the phallus filled her physically.

A small antenna protruded from the exposed end of the vibrator and transmitted a signal back to the Pleasure Chest store.

* * *

Amanda heard a beeping coming from behind the cash register and smiled. “Looks like Danielle wasted no time whatsoever.”

She looked at the machine that was beeping and analyzed the information that appeared on the small screen. Danielle had already had three orgasms in less than ten minutes. “Impressive.”

Pushing a few more buttons, she sent a message back to the vibrator that was now the center of Danielle’s world. “Two more orgasms.”

Amanda remembered when she first used the Cock of Ages. She closed her eyes and smiled, wondering if she had cum so quickly, given in to the pleasure so readily. When the small screen on the machine changed its number from three to four, she nodded. “Yup. I probably did.”

One more orgasm and then Danielle would belong to Amanda. She started pushing buttons on the machine. With each button, she spoke as though Danielle could hear her.

“You’ll be in here shortly to buy the vibrator. And you’ll be grateful to me showing it to you.”

“You’ll want to buy all three add-ons when you come back.”

“You won’t be embarrassed about your sexuality any more.”

The number on Amanda’s screen changed to a five. She smiled as she pushed the last button. A small, round device, with all of the engravings and appearances of a coin, landed in a tray next to the machine. Amanda ran her fingers slowly around the edge of the coin, examining the engravings. On one side of the coin was a woman’s head, and on the flip side was a woman’s body, her breasts and hips somewhat exaggerated in the space the coin afforded. “And now, Danielle, you belong to me.”

* * *

The toy between Danielle’s legs started to lose its intensity, slowing down gradually and then finally coming to a standstill. When the vibrator stopped, Danielle sat up and looked down. Had the batteries died? If so, it was fun while it lasted; if not, then maybe somehow it knew not to go on anymore.

She reached down and pulled the Cock of Ages out, its waxy surface covered in her own juices, some of which oozed onto the sheets. At first, she felt disgusted by the sight of this but when she reminded herself of what this means, she couldn’t help but grin.

She found the power button on the vibrator and pushed it with her thumb. She felt it spring back to life. For a moment she toyed with re-inserting it, but decided against it. The clerk at the store said that it can somehow tell what you need, and, if it felt like it should stop there, she rationalized, maybe it would be a better idea not to use it for now.

She turned off the vibrator and positioned herself on the bed to push herself back into a standing position. Once she was standing again, she felt somewhat dizzy and fell back on the bed again.

She laughed. She couldn’t remember the last time the sex had been so good, she’d had a head-rush like that. If this is what that vibrator can do on its own, she wondered if it was worth it to buy the three add-ons, too.

Yes, she’d only had the dildo for a couple of hours, but she already knew that she had to go back to the store and buy it outright... And, of course, the anal-probe, the breast massager, and the glasses, too.

She took a deep breath and slowly tried to stand up again. This time, she felt a little bit dizzy and had to grab onto her bureau to keep from falling again.

When she opened her eyes, she stopped to look at her still-naked body in the mirror. Her hands gently cupped her breasts and she giggled. Some guy would really enjoy playing with these, she thought but didn’t stop to think about who, when, or where.

At this point, her only thoughts were on her body and going back to the shop. She glanced at her still-glistening body in the mirror. As her eyes fell lower, she noticed a wild tuft of hair around her cunt and decided to take a shower before leaving, if for no other reason than to trim the hair back.

She stepped into the shower and, after shaving off as much of her pubic hair as she could, she decided to play with herself a little bit more.

She found that her fingers simply didn’t give her the same sense of satisfaction that had come from the vibrator, so she stopped after a few minutes. She really needed to get going anyway.

She toweled herself off and strode casually back into her bedroom. She saw that Meow Tse Tongue had come into the bedroom while she was in the shower, and he’d apparently decided to snuggle in to her bra. Looking at him, she asked, “Are you trying to tell me something?”

He raised his head, looked at her with the vague expression that he often gave her when trying to figure out if she was about to put food in his bowl, decided she wasn’t going to, and put his head back down.

She chuckled. “Aw, fuck it. I’ll live dangerously. No bra when I go out this time. That’s cool.”

She put on her panties and stockings and leaned over to pick up her blouse off of the floor. It was badly wrinkled and she didn’t feel like ironing it, so she snapped it into the air and put it on, using her palm to smooth out whatever wrinkles she could. She put on her skirt and left her apartment for The Pleasure Chest.

Danielle strode into the store confidently, her breasts bouncing slightly with each stride. She suppressed a giggle at the feel of her bosom, rubbing against the soft cotton of her blouse.

Even though she was wearing (for the most part) the same clothes she had worn into the store earlier that evening, she looked very different, in terms of style and attitude, from her earlier visit.

Amanda looked up as Danielle approached the counter. “That was quick. Made up your mind already?”

Danielle nodded eagerly.

“I see... Can I interest you in any of our wireless add-ons?”

“I’ll take all three.”

“Excellent. We’ve got a special going on right now. Buy all three add-ons with a Cock of Ages vibrator and you can get the whole set for just $250. They’d cost more than $500 if purchased separately.”

“Sounds like a great deal.”

“Okay. The form you filled out before had the serial number of your vibrator, so all I need to do is synchronize the other items to the vibrator’s serial number and you’ll be good to go.”

The two women swept onto the floor and Amanda picked up the boxes for the other three add-ons, before returning to the register.

Amanda moved behind the counter, towards the machine that had recorded Danielle’s orgasms. She removed stickers from each of the boxes and scanned them into the machine. “All right. With tax, that’ll be $267.50.”

Danielle handed Amanda a credit card, which the cash register accepted and completed the transaction. Amanda put the the new purchases into a paper bag.

As Danielle took the anal probe, breast massager, and glasses off of the counter, Amanda smiled and said, “Hope to see you back in here really soon.”

“I hope to be back here really soon.”

Danielle disappeared around the corridor that leads to the entrance to the store. When the entrance bell on the door stopped jangling, Amanda said, “Oh, you will be. You will be....”

* * *

On the way home, Danielle bought a few more packages of batteries to replace the batteries that came out of her remote, and to load into her new purchases. She could feel herself getting horny just thinking about all of these items, simultaneously doing who-knows-what to her.

As she got back in her car, she looked at herself in the rear view mirror and cocked her head to one side. She was really excited about this, although, upon reflection, she didn’t really understand that excitement: she’d never really gotten into anal sex, so why did she buy the probe?

She shook her head. It’s worth trying, she surmised, wondering if she’d need to do anything to lube it up. She’d find out soon enough. She smiled and resisted the urge to check out the box that contained the anal probe while she was driving.

When she finally got home, she loaded the batteries into all of the pieces and wondered about the proper order to get all of the objects ready. Remembering how quickly she lost all sense of self by way of the dildo itself, she decided to turn it on, last.

She examined the glasses and decided to put them on first. Next came the breast massager, which looked kind of like a bra, but it only covered her nipples, and the two cups were joined by what looked to be a very sturdy wire, with the box for batteries connected to this wire.

Then came the anal probe, at long last. She held it in the palm of her hand for a very long time, examining it. “It looks like it’s got its own means of lubrication,” she smiled and lay down on the bed, legs up, in order to position the probe near enough to her ass to penetrate when it goes on.

She then picked up the dildo itself and positioned it above her slit, the tip slightly parting her labia. She reached down and pushed the button on the end, that would power up all four items.

The first thing she felt was the breast massager contracting around her nipples. She let out a low grunt because she hadn’t anticipated this new development. After a moment, the fabric started to slacken before tightening up around her breasts. The massager moved her breasts in circles, tugging and crushing, lifting, separating, and reuniting them in almost perfect time with ...

The anal probe. She really didn’t expect it to start pumping like it did, but the abrupt nature of the thin, smooth rod starting to protrude and contract, just on the periphery of her asshole, sent a shockwave through her body and her mind. She couldn’t quite tell if it was pleasure or pain that she felt, but it was intriguing enough to want to know more. Without thinking, she pulled her knees up as high as she could bring them, just above her elbows.

She could tell the breast massager, anal probe and vibrator were working on some kind of common pattern because, just as the sensation seemed like it was easing on one part of her body, it picked up in one of the others. She let out a slight yelp of pleasure and fell back, gazing upwards, taking in all of the pleasures and sensations that surrounded her.

After a short while, the pleasure in all three places started to subside and she regained her breath, the vibrations from all three toys lingering on and inside of her body; she wasn’t even sure any of them were actually still moving, but even if they weren’t, the sensation was still strong enough to sustain her.

She let out a sigh and remembered Tommy Rockwell, the first guy she’d ever slept with. If you’d asked her at the time what she thought of him, she would have said she loved him, but in hindsight, it wasn’t him that she loved. It was his style. That’s why she was so eager to lose her virginity to him. Unlike some girls, it didn’t really hurt. The pleasure was all right; only with subsequent guys did she realize that he wasn’t her best lover. But he was exactly what her sixteen-year-old self needed.

She opened her eyes and, to her surprise and amazement, she saw Tommy directly above her, slowly pumping away at her soaking-wet cunt. She remembered she was wearing the glasses that go along with the rest of the adult toys she’d bought, but he looked so real. She put her hands out to see if he was real. Her hands grasped through the air where he appeared to be. She saw a flash of light and her hands stopped as though they’d come in contact with something.

“Tommy! Is that... Is that you?”

The holographic image of her first lover nodded his head yes, but didn’t say a word.

“How is this possible?”

He pointed at his eyes before lowering his head down to just above her shoulderblade; she could no longer see his face but she ran her hands through his “hair,” appreciating the softness that so epitomized what her teenage fantasies entailed. A soft orgasm, not as violent or as powerful as her previous ones, rolled slowly over her body.

When her breathing slowed down again, and she opened her eyes, she then saw Brad Pitt, the actor she’d had a crush on since she rented one of his movies with a couple of her girlfriends.

With the image of Brad in her head, she felt both the vibrator and breast massager pick up in intensity. Without thinking, she called out, “Oh, Brad! Yes! Thank you! Please, give me more!’

He arched his back and stared down at her. He winked and smiled as his hands reached around underneath her and she felt the anal probe push deeper into her than she’d previously felt. If she’d heard her own voice, she wouldn’t have recognized it, as its pitch was significantly higher than anything she’d heard herself make since she was a little girl.

The room started to spin and she clutched her head and squinted to make the vertiginous sensation go away. When she opened her eyes again, she saw Amanda, dressed only in a sheer nightgown, walking slowly, purposefully around her bed.

She sat up and asked, “What are you doing here? Are you real?”

Amanda pointed at her eyes and gestured to Danielle to come closer.

Not even thinking about all of the pieces that were covering or pushing their way into various orifices, she slowly stood up. She felt a shiver run down her spine as the image of Amanda grabbed her and pulled her close. She thought she might need to feel afraid, but she felt strangely calm. In her subconscious mind, she knew that it was all just a mirage: a powerful image being posted directly into her brain by the glasses, but it certainly looked and felt real.

She put up no resistance as the holographic Amanda gave Danielle a solid kiss on the lips, her tongue flicking back and forth into her mouth. She couldn’t see what the image was doing with the rest of her body, but she didn’t need to see, either. Between the three vibrating toys and the hyper-reality of the glasses, she knew what was happening. And she enjoyed every moment of it.

After who-knows-how-many orgasms, Danielle felt all four parts of the Cock of Ages set wind down. With no other artificially created lovers, she took off the glasses and laid them on her bedside table, after which she promptly fell asleep. Calm, stress-free, sleep.

* * *

The following morning, Danielle had the urge to return to the Pleasure Chest and talk with the clerk a little bit more. She remembered that the clerk had appeared in the glasses. She didn’t think she harbored any romantic or sexual feelings towards her, (after all, her preference was definitely towards the guys) but who knows? It just became a question of whether she should say something to the clerk about the vision in the glasses.

She wasn’t even sure if the clerk would be working today. She rummaged in her purse and found the receipt for her purchases from the previous night. The computer-generated receipt included both the clerk’s name and the phone number of the store.

She quickly grabbed her cell phone and called the store. A man’s voice answered. She felt a bit flustered, but asked, “Um, is Amanda working today?”

“She’ll be in at 6.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

She looked at the clock that hung on her wall. 8 am. It would be another... what? Ten hours before Amanda would get to work that night. She shrugged and decided that she needed to get ready for work.

When she got to work, she tried to focus on her job responsibilities, the actual paperwork she had to complete, but the harder she tried to concentrate, the more her mind would wander, alternately to the goodies that awaited her eager flesh when she got home, and to seeing the clerk at the Pleasure Chest again. She wasn’t sure why she was so eager to see someone she barely knew, but she knew that she needed to.

Time truly crawled for Danielle that day.

Finally, when it was time to leave work, she put on as good a show as possible to demonstrate that nothing was wrong, everything was normal. As best as she could tell, it worked.

On the drive from her work to the sex shop, she found herself honking her horn at anyone who didn’t start driving the moment the lights changed. At one intersection where she could make a legal turn on a red light, she cursed out a pedestrian who was crossing in front of her, toying with the idea of gunning her engine, if not to kill the guy, then at least to scare him. He glared back at her and mouthed the word ‘bitch’ clearly enough for her to see it. She scowled but did nothing else.

After an excruciatingly long drive, she arrived at the Pleasure Chest and strode through the front door.

Smiling broadly, she rounded the corner and into the shop. She quickly glanced towards the cash register and felt disappointed.

“Is, um, is Amanda here?” She asked the clerk, in a somewhat high-pitched yet frail voice.

“She just came in. I saw her head into the back to clock in. She should be up shortly.”

“Great!”

“Was there something I can help you with while you’re waiting?”

“No. Not really.”

He glanced at her, her somewhat unkempt hair and smiled, as though he fully understood why this customer just happened to be interested in seeing Amanda.

Danielle started to browse among the movies on the shelves. She chuckled at some of the movie titles, and started to wonder if she could be in a movie like that. She closed her eyes and imagined herself in a movie called “Titty Titty Gang Bang.” Or maybe “Glad—’E-Ate-Her.” She suppressed a giggle as she thought of “Cumdog Millionaire.” As her mind switched to “Inspect Her Gadget,” she laughed out loud.

She was awakened from this fantasy by the sound of the clerk. “Someone’s looking for you. Over there. I’ll keep an eye on the register while you ... do what you need.”

Danielle turned around and smiled as she saw Amanda walking casually towards her. “Are you having fun with the Cock of Ages I sold you yesterday?”

“Absolutely. I just felt like I needed to come back and ... well, talk to you.”

Amanda put her hand on Danielle’s shoulder. “I think I know how you feel. Shall we go to the breakroom and ... talk?” Amanda spoke that final word with a sultry breathiness that gave Danielle a chill of excitement.

Danielle nodded her head vigorously.

The two women walked off through a door in the back of the store. Amanda closed the door behind them and sat down at a table. Danielle decided to remain standing.

Amanda reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin, the object from when the machine first registered Danielle’s usage of the vibrator, and started flipping it casually between her fingers.

Danielle looked at the clerk and smiled. “I just wanted to tell you... that vibrator’s amazing. I’m amazed you can keep any on your shelves.”

“Well, it’s not for everyone, you’ve got to admit.”

“I guess....” Her voice trailed off for a moment. After a brief silence, Danielle continued, “Have you ever tried that vibrator?”

“Yes. As a matter of fact, I have. The first time I came in here, I took one for a drive. A lot like you, actually.”

“And you loved it...”

“I wouldn’t have recommended it to you otherwise.”

“Wow. That’s just, .... wow.”

Amanda started to tire of this conversation, so she held the coin up high, touched the mouth on the face that was engraved into one side, and said, “No more talking.”

Danielle started to say something else but no sound came from her mouth.

Amanda flipped the coin over and touched the breasts of the woman engraved there. “Show me your tits.”

Danielle did as she was commanded. At first, she felt a little bit confused by everything that was happening. She could tell she was doing what Amanda had wanted her to do, but at the same time, she didn’t know why she was doing it. With the removal of her blouse, she started to think that maybe she didn’t want to take it off, but once she felt her breasts bouncing casually in front of the clerk, she knew that it was the right thing to do.

Amanda uncrossed her legs and looked up at Danielle. “Now why don’t you get down on your knees and eat me out?”

Danielle’s knees bent and she found herself on all fours, crawling towards the clerk at this store. She lifted up the clerk’s skirt and found that she wasn’t wearing any panties. She sat there for a moment, taking in the beautiful sight and calming aroma emanating from between this great woman’s legs.

“You’ve never done this before, have you, Danielle?”

Danielle, still unable to speak, looked up at Amanda and shook her head, no.

“That’s all right. I’ll walk you through what you need to do. First, I want you to kiss me... Right .. here.” Amanda pointed at a spot, just above her clit.

Danielle leaned in and, with a slight hesitation, did as requested.

Amanda giggled at the sensation. “Good. Now just move a little bit lower and do it again. This time with a bit more tongue.”

Danielle’s tongue came in contact with Amanda’s most sensitive area and the giggle gave way to a mild shudder.

“That’s very good, Danielle. Now do you feel that? That’s my clit. I want you to keep your tongue there and start to suck on it. First you can do it gently, but you can pick up the pace as you get more comfortable with where you are. Okay?”

Danielle wasn’t in a position to answer because she was already becoming more aggressive, more passionate, in response to her commands.

“Yessssss.... Very good, Danielle. Keep doing that, but don’t be afraid to let your tongue slip inside of my pussy. If it.. Oh! If it does that, then... then you.....”

Amanda realized she didn’t even need to finish her instructions as it was quite clear that Danielle, in spite of her inexperience, knew exactly what to do. Amanda found that she didn’t even need to give directions to her charge. She was about to tell Danielle to move more to one side, but Danielle had completely anticipated the right thing to do.

Amanda grasped for the coin and rubbed the hips of the engraved woman. “When I come, you come, too, okay, Danielle?”

“Mmmmm hmmmmmm!” was the most the customer could say, her voice muffled by her mouth’s proximity to that sweet, delicious pussy.

Danielle reached up and started to grope at Amanda’s breasts, without lifting her head. Amanda put up no resistance; if anything she helped her find the right spots to fondle.

In relatively short time, Amanda cried out, “I’m ... I’m coming!” Her low moan of pleasure quickly gave way to a high-pitched squeal of ecstasy. “Yes! That’s it! Right there!”

Danielle, feeling the juices starting to flow onto her tongue and lips, paused for a moment and let out a loud, wordless vocalization that echoed down the stairway back into the store.

Amanda started stroking Danielle’s hair. “Very good, my dear. Very good. We can pick this up a little bit later on, if you’d like. Would you mind please waiting here, while I get back to work? I promise you won’t be bored up here.”

“Um... But, I ... I, um... I, well, I could help you out. You know, maybe sell a few more of those Cocks of Ageses.”

Amanda laughed, ignoring the offer for help on the sales floor. “I’ll be back up here in about two hours, so we can pick it up from there.” She ran her fingers around the edge of the coin and commanded Danielle to freeze.

Danielle stood a few feet away from the chair where Amanda had been sitting a few minutes earlier. The fact that she couldn’t move sent a chill up her spine.

“Now I want you to wait for me right here and think about new and exciting ways of pleasing me.”

Danielle moaned, “Mmmm hmmmmmmmmm...” She watched helplessly as her mistress disappeared through the door and down the stairs back to her job.

As she stood there, motionless, she thought of all of the things she could possibly do to please Amanda. At first, she thought that maybe she could offer her the use of her Cock of Ages, but then she realized that Amanda had one herself. No, pleasure could only come from things that the two of them can do together.

Danielle smiled when she thought of the ways she could use her body to please Amanda. Lips, tongue, hands, feet, breasts, ass, pussy........ Any and all of these body parts, she could offer.

Danielle smiled when she realized which body parts she’d completely forgotten about: her heart and her mind. Amanda really seemed to enjoy working here at the Pleasure Chest. Wouldn’t it be amazing to add to that enjoyment by coming to work here? Danielle let out a low moan as she thought of everything she could possibly do, pleasing Amanda both in private and by publicly assisting her with sales of that amazing device...

* * *

Two hours later, when Amanda returned to the breakroom, she smiled at the slightly sweaty, clearly aroused form of Danielle. The instruction to remain frozen, she thought, was quite effective.

Amanda ran her fingers around the edge of the coin and said, “Okay, you can move again.”

“Thank you,” Danielle whispered seductively.

“Did you come up with a new and exciting way of pleasing me?”

“Yes!” Danielle then recounted her thoughts, the ideas that came to her when she was little more than a statue. She spoke of her desire to please physically and emotionally. She spoke of her interest in working alongside of her mistress, informing all female clients who walked through that door that the Cock of Ages was the answer to all of their dreams. “I so want to work here, with you, giving you the support and ... ass-istance you need.” She giggled at this pun.

“Oh, that’s an interesting thought, but I’ve got some bad news for you.”

“What’s that?”

“Do you know how I got you to do certain things, even if you wouldn’t have thought to do them yourself?”

“Yes!” Danielle paused for a moment to think about what she had just said ‘yes’ to. “Actually, um, no, I guess I don’t.”

“It’s this coin. The dildo you bought sent data to a computer here and created this coin to control you.”

“I, um, I guess that’s cool.”

“And I have the coin because I sold you the dildo. Does that make sense?”

Danielle didn’t want to do much more thinking, so she cautiously nodded her head.

“Well, if you want to work here, that means you’ll be able to control other women.”

“Oh... Well, that’s cool. I’d be good to them, just like you.”

“And it means I’d need to free you from my control.”

“What? No!”

“We’d still be able to please each other, just not with me controlling you with this coin.”

“Oh, um... All right, I guess....”

“And, of course, if I’m going to be losing a servant, that means my servant will need to find replacements. I’ve got you in the palm of my hand with this coin. I can only turn this coin over to you for your own pleasure if you can bring two friends in to replace you as my servant. Do you think you can do that?”

“I... um... I guess I could.”

“You seem a little bit less sure now of your decision.”

“I...”

Before Danielle could continue, Amanda interrupted her. “Don’t be,” she said as she rubbed the head on the coin. “I told you, I bought that same dildo when I first came in here. You’re a lot like me, Danielle. My master freed me after I brought him two slaves to take my place, and so I shall do the same for you.”

“Do you still, um, you know, do anything with him?”

“He knows I prefer women, and he respects that. So... Do you think you can find me two new servants?”

Danielle took a deep breath. She had been cycling through the names of some of her friends in her mind, wondering who might appreciate the Cock of Ages. Debbie was definitely out. If she could figure out how to get Jen into the store, that was a sure sell. Kristen probably doesn’t need it, what with her boyfriend. Maybe Stephanie or Lisa.... “Yes. I can,” she finally said with a degree of confidence she wasn’t sure she really felt.

“Great. Before you go out to bring two friends in, why don’t you take off the rest of your clothes?”

Danielle did as commanded. Her skirt floated gently to the floor as unrolled her panties and stockings.

“Why don’t you lie down on that table there? That’s good, my pet. Spread your legs. Uh huh. Good.”

Amanda grabbed Danielle’s ankles and pulled her closer to the edge of the table. She started grinding her own hips into Danielle’s. The soft silk of her panties was the only barrier that separated clit from clit, pleasure zone from pleasure zone.

“Does that feel good, Danielle?”

Danielle looked down at Amanda and let out a contented sigh.

Amanda laughed, satisfied with this response. She lifted her leg high enough to properly “scissor” Danielle. Leaning forward to maintain a level of balance, she found her slave’s beautifully rounded breasts, the nipples pointing straight up. She grinned as her slave responded to the pinches, which started out subtle but in short order ha become aggressive.

Danielle closed her eyes and moaned. Amanda took advantage of her slave’s parted lips and leaned-back head and kissed her passionately.

The intensity coupled with the unpredictable, as Danielle started to shake.

Amanda quickly climbed on top of her new charge, pushing her own tits into those of her new friend and lover. The energy that passed between the two of them was nothing short of electric.

Planting a straight line of kisses from Danielle’s mouth to her pussy, Amanda was ready to let her slave cum. One command was all it took, and Danielle was very pliable by this point.

Amanda never took overly long breaks, but, her coworker mused, some times it’s just worth it.

When the break was over, Amanda sighed, looking down at the quivering mass of lust and servitude who lay before her. Two potential slaves seems like a reasonable deal for a single actual slave, she was sure. She wouldn’t impede her slave’s mission, but at the same time, she didn’t want it to be completed too quickly. Maybe she’d keep this slave with her for the night before setting her off. Good help is so hard to find these days.