The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Collection Over Time

“That one’s from Ireland. I went there... last summer, I think. A graduation gift from my folks.”

Nicole turned the dull, green pocket watch over in her hands. “It’s either that or you went to Boston during Saint Patrick’s, right?” she said, tracing the embossed shamrock over the hunter case covering the watch.

Emma smiled and shrugged. “Lots of Irish there too. Besides, I like it when it’s easy to see where they came from.” she said, sitting beside Nicole on her bed.

“That’s pretty cool, though. I mean, what do people really collect anymore, right? I know some people have comic books and dolls. But for a college girl to have a hobby like this is amazing.” Nicole said, fitting the watch back into its own foam display box. “And you have so many. How long have you been into these things?” Nicole added, handing the watch back to Emma carefully.

“Hmm... five years now, maybe? I got one for my birthday from my best friend back home.” Emma said thoughtfully, crossing her legs as she spread out more little display cases from a weather-worn shoebox. “I thought about her when I was in Brazil... Another family vacation, but I snuck out for an afternoon by myself when my parents were getting some kind of spa treatment at the hotel.” Emma said, handing Nicole a pocket watch that featured a stylized soccer ball on its case. “I thought it would be a great souvenir, and I guess I just fell in love with them.” Emma said, and Nicole couldn’t help but notice how warmly her new roommate smiled as she looked over the assorted timepieces spread over the comforter.

“Wow, these watches are from other countries?” Nicole said, even more impressed now. She’d barely wandered more than a hundred miles from Michigan and college was her first big move out of the state.

“I collect from inside the country too, but yeah, most of them are mementos for all the places I’ve been. This one’s from Japan...” Emma said, holding up a brightly colored plastic pocket watch with a cartoon cat on the cover. “ Not really the kind that I’m used to, but the owner showed me that cute, compact things are a lot of fun!” she said, before placing it back in the shoebox and pulling out another.

“This one’s from Morocco.” Emma continued, pulling out a unique little orb. Stylized Arabic was scrawled all over the metal and Nicole let out a little ooh of appreciation at the sight of it. “So exotic. It’s amazing what something so covered up can hide.” Emma said, popping the cover to reveal the beautiful details of the watch inside with curling watch hands and beautiful numbers in swooping calligraphy. “All those curves and the way the movement was like...” Emma said, and Nicole could hear the wistfulness in her voice.

“This one’s my favorite. A German one, from Nuremberg. Birthplace of the pocket watch, you know?” Emma said, taking a hold of one watch and sliding it out of its case. “It’s called a clock watch. I know, how original for a name, but they’re really rare. It took forever to convince the owner...” Nicole nodded. The watch certainly did seem special, more like a stamp with a watch on a chain than any of the other timepieces. “But I got through to her in the end. Gorgeous, precise. The Germans really are all about attention to detail...”

Nicole found herself wishing she cared for something as much as Emma did with her collection. Even as Emma just passed glances over the assortment of watches, Nicole could see a sparkle of recognition with each one that she saw. Emma’s gaze slowed and lingered, and Nicole looked herself to see what could have held her roommate’s attention over all the other memories on the sheets.

“Huh... what about that one?” Nicole said, a little confused at what she saw. She hadn’t noticed it at first when Emma spread the watches all over the bed, but a white plastic bag crumpled around a box broke the sea of black foam and chromatic colors.

“Oh, this one. I think it’ll be the watch I use the most.” Emma’s smile grew wider and she unwrapped the plastic bag, throwing away the cellophane and the receipt as she showed the watch still in its box to Nicole.

Nicole took the box and examined the pocket watch still inside. It was a burnished gold color with a locomotive on the cover, and Nicole felt curiosity well up as to why this one was so different than the others.

“Alright. What’s the story behind this one, then?” Nicole said, shaking the box a bit before handing it back to Emma. Emma just shrugged and dug a fingernail into the carton, sliding out the watch inside.

“Hmm... bought it at a department store. They were having a sale and it caught my eye.” Emma said simply, dangling the watch on its chain so that the locomotive faced Nicole.

Nicole was a little bit disappointed on hearing the mundane background for the watch. “Really? No bargaining or a little story behind it? Is it some kind of limited edition watch or something?” Nicole asked, tilting her head a bit as if trying to solve the mystery over the ordinary watch.

“Not really. Well, it was the last one and I was surprised to see it at the bottom of the bargain bin. The lady behind the counter said that they had it on discount for a month since they sold the one before it and they were thinking about just throwing it away.” Emma said, giving the fob a little spin.

“Really? I thought these watches would have been, like, major collector’s items or worth hundreds or something!” Nicole said as the watch caught the light of the fluorescent bulb in their dorm room.

Emma laughed and twirled the watch on its chain again. “Well, the Nuremberg watch cost a lot, a lot more than I really should say, and a few others too. But a few of the watches are worth even less than this one. The one with a pizza cost me two dollars when I brought it with me to Italy.” Emma said.

Nicole furrowed her brow in confusion. “Wait, what? You brought it with you to Italy? Didn’t you get it from there?” she said, puzzled.

“The watch? I bought it at one of the department stores from the same chain. Ah, the owner was Italian. Yup.” Emma said, as if it was some sort of explanation.

“I don’t understand. So then you bought the watch from here?” Nicole said, trying to process what Emma was saying as the locomotive flashed every now and then in her vision.

“Yeah. Well, I guess it was made in China. I mean, this one is, but I bought it in the States.” Emma said, putting the watch closer to Nicole’s face.

“But... the owner...?” Nicole began, waiting for Emma to clear up the mystery in her head.

“Yeah, Italian. But the owner for this watch is American.” Emma said matter of factly.

“Owner... but didn’t you buy it from a department store...?” Nicole said, feeling herself get a little bit dizzy as she tried to follow along with what Emma was saying while the watch just spun in front of her.

“Oh, the owner is great. She’s in the dorms just like me. Sweet girl, a bit naïve, though. I don’t think she’s traveled much.” Emma said, giving the fob a little flick to give the watch a lazy swing.

“Dorms...?” Nicole began, trying to form a sentence in her head but the watch was so distracting and Emma’s voice just went on.

“Yes. I really like her. Nice, tan skin for a redhead. She has such a wholesome look to her, all her curves are in the right places and she’s a little taller than the girls I’m used to. She must have spent a lot of time in the lakes there since she told me that she’s only ever been out of Michigan for college.” Emma went on, her voice becoming softer as the arc of the swinging watch grew wider and wider.

“Lakes... out of... Michigan...?” Nicole mumbled, her attention now just on the watch and Emma’s voice as everything else began to fade out for her.

“Such a good listener too. And a great subject for hypnosis. Like I said, a bit naïve since she kind of fell into an induction while I was showing her my collection, but all the owners have to go into trance one way or another before I can have their watch.” Emma smiled, pushing away the other pocket watches with her free hand as she inched closer to Nicole.

“... Sub... ject... own...er...?” Nicole whispered, her voice tiny as she only saw the spinning watch now.

“Mmm hmm. Owner.” Emma smiled, stopping the watch with practiced ease and showing Nicole the other side of the pocket watch.

“Oh... owner...” Nicole said, a sort of dreamy realization hitting her as the watch stopped spinning and she saw her own sleepy reflection smiling back at her.

“Of course. This is you watch, Nicole. Michigan is where conductors started to time trains. Really historical for pocket watches, you know.” Emma smiled, lowering the watch down to see Nicole’s entranced face.

“I’ve always wanted one from Michigan.” Emma said, closing the distance between them for a kiss.

Nicole’s lips were hesitant at first, unsure of what was going on in her trance, but her instincts held sway over her and she began to softly, though carelessly, return the kiss. Emma giggled and stroked Nicole’s hair.

“Now... I have to make sure that there’s nothing wrong with what I’ve gotten. I...” Emma said slowly, parting her legs to wrap loosely around Nicole’s waist. “... see what makes you tick, you know?”

Nicole nodded, still enthralled by Emma’s soft, soothing voice. “... yesss... make me... tick...” she replied, already taking on to where Emma’s words guided her.

“I love my collection. I make sure that each and every piece runs perfectly. I have to make sure they wind properly...” Emma said in a low voice, running her fingers slowly over the fabric of Nicole’s clothes as she popped a button here, loosened a zipper there.

“You can understand why I have to inspect each and every addition, don’t you Nicole?” Emma whispered into Nicole’s ear, sliding a few fingers down under the band of the hypnotized girl’s panties.

“Annhh.... inspect... additions...” Nicole rasped back, her neck tilting towards Emma so that she would prolong the touches between their faces.

“Mm hmm... to make sure that... springs and coils are tight...” Emma said, slipping her fingers into Nicole’s trembling snatch. “... and lubricated...” she said, licking the line of Nicole’s jaw in time with a wet stroke to the insides of her roommate.

Nicole began to gasp at the pleasure she was experiencing under Emma’s experienced hand, and could only nod and shiver as Emma whispered more and more with each stoke in her pussy.

“That’s it... I love my collection, you know. I love the way each piece looks, the story behind them... I love it all...” Emma said, drawing out and teasing Nicole’s body in lust.

“I love the way they are just soooo precise...” Emma said softly, sliding another finger deeper.

“I love the way that all their parts just fit perfectly...” Emma said, twirling inside of Nicole and making the entranced girl draw another deep breath.

“I love the way they fit in the palm of my hand...” Emma went on, rubbing and grinding her palm and her thumb in turn over Nicole’s glistening bud.

Nicole began to writhe now, moaning and sighing as her eyes began to lid, making Emma just wrap her legs tighter around the feverish girl’s hips even tighter.

“But most importantly...” Emma said, her voice barely audible but the clearest sound in the room for Nicole.

“... I love how my pieces always know when it’s just... the... right... time...” Emma smiled, pressing gently on to Nicole’s deepest, most pleasurable spot.

Instantly Nicole came at the touch, her back arching and making her body press pleasingly on to Emma’s, her curves cradled on to Emma’s as she climaxed silently and completely at her hypnotist’s hand and bidding. Eventually, Nicole’s vision began to dim and she felt herself go limp, spent and sliding to her side on the bed as the warmth of orgasm wiped away everything from her mind.

“I think you’ll be enjoying my collection just as much as I do, Nicole...” she heard Emma say sweetly as a softly spinning watch slipped into her view.