The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This is a fantasy story and should be read in only that light. Story contains MC, MD, MF, as well as multiply partners. I hope you enjoy it ;—)

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story. Feel free to email me at .

College Antics: Part 1/??

I stretched quickly before packing up my books. I looked over at David who was sitting beside me, “Is it just me or does this class get more boring every day.”

He smiled and waited for me to finish packing my books, “It’s not just you.

I swear this class sucks my will to live.” David and I had known each other for years and had been best friends for as long as I could remember. We left the history class together to walk back to the dorm rooms.

“Well another day done and thankfully it’s time for the weekend. I’m so tired of school all I want to do is sleep all weekend.” I whined, knowing that David would tell me I need to relax more.

“Julianna, you really need to relax more.” I giggled and he gave me a puzzled look before continuing. “Anyway with this in mind I made you a cd I thought you might like. It’s got all that silly therapeutic relaxing type music and sounds on it and I thought you might like it.”

I bit my lower lip, “Thanks Dave but you know you really didn’t have to do that. I do just fine in my relaxation methods.”

David stepped into my room, which I had opened while we talked and sat on my bed, “Your relaxation methods are to run yourself into the ground until you pass out from exhaustion. Just listen to the cd and spend some time lying on your bed doing nothing. I just don’t want to see you like so many people after their first year at university.”

I sat beside David and smiled, “I’m glad you care. I’m also glad you came away to school with me. I promise that I will take some time to listen to the cd and relax a little but for now I have to kick you out I need to change into more comfortable clothes and start on the paper I have to get done.” I leaned over and gave David a hug as he stood up from my bed.

“Have fun and I will talk to you later.” David pulled my door shut as he left. I quickly changed out of the jeans I had been wearing into some more comfortable shorts. I looked at my computer and decided that I really didn’t want to start my essay yet. I popped the cd Dave had given me and lay down on my bed. I could feel my whole body give out on me and I knew I needed a nap. I feel sound asleep to the music on my stereo. Unknowing to me though was that David had also put in subliminal messages on the cd for me to get horny when I see David but to only show it through blushing. It also told me that I would want to do anything he wanted me to do.

I heard the cd click off and I stretched feeling like I could sleep for a week. I knew I had to get up though so that I could get this paper done. I hit play and repeat on my stereo and sat down at my computer. I sat down and started to work on my essay. I looked at the pictures on my desk of my family and friends but my eyes stopped and focused on David’s grad picture. I would look away to my computer for a few minutes but was always drawn back to David’s picture. I could feel my face blush each time I got distracted from my essay. I also noticed that I was starting to get wet. I ignored the feeling knowing that I had to get my essay done.

Two hours went by with my essay still no where near done but I felt better having masturbated several times. I heard a knock on my door and knew that it was David for dinner. I opened it up and immediately blushed deeply. We went to the cafeteria together and anytime I looked at him I would just blush. “Julianna are you ok?” He asked softly.

“I’m fine David, just tired. Oh I listened to the cd you made me it was great.” I smiled deeply at him.

David looked around the cafeteria to see if anyone was near by but as always we had sat off in a corner on our own. “I’m glad you liked it.” He smiled trying to figure out how to test if the idea, that I wanted to do anything he told me to would work. “Julianna, how about you ditch the paper for tonight and come and watch videos in my room?”

I thought about it for a minute and then agreed. We finished eating dinner and then walked back to our rooms. I couldn’t help but feel this strange attraction to David that I had never felt before but I also couldn’t shake it. I just put it up to me being so tired and for knowing David for so long. I was also incredibly lonely as it had been almost a year now since I had been with a guy.

“Julianna why don’t you put on a nightshirt, grab a pillow and then come crash in my room and we can start watching videos?”

I smiled, “Sure I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I quickly went into my room and pulled on a nightshirt. It was nothing fancy but it left my arms back and upper chest free. It was also short but it covered all the important parts. I grabbed my pillow and headed back to Dave’s room. The door was open so I walked in but he was out at the moment so I just sat on the bed to wait for him. A few seconds later he entered and smiled at me. After shutting the door and locking it, he threw a video in the machine. He hit play and sat beside me. It took me a minute to realize he had put in a porn movie.

“David, I don’t know if I feel comfortable watching this with you.”

He placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back to lay against his chest. “Don’t worry you will like it.”

We watched this movie and I could feel him growing harder as we did.

I just kept blushing as thoughts of me and David ran through my head. The movie we were watching was about a man who takes control of this girl and forces her to do all sorts of things. I found myself incredibly turned on by this. I got so engrossed in the movie and the cheap thrill of watching it that I hardly noticed Dave’s hand sliding up my thigh. He reached my crotch and cupped me tightly. I jumped and pulled back.

“David what are you doing?”

“I was just trying to see if you were enjoying the movie and I definitely think you are my dear.” He put his hand back over top of my panties and began to rub my pussy through the cloth.

“David.” I exclaimed and tried to pull away. As I tried he pushed me down on his bed and sat on top of me. I struggled and tried to shift him off of me but he had me pinned.

“Now Julianna you should know some stuff. I have wanted you since the first day I met you. I am tired of hearing about you and boy problems when you know that the perfect guy who understands ALL your needs is here. I remember you telling me all about how you fantasized about being dominated. I remember everything you have ever told me and now it’s my turn to make your dreams and fantasies come true. I used the cd I made you to get you here and to give you some suggestions about me making you horny. I want you to submit to me plain and simple. That’s all I ask. I love you Julianna and just want to give you a relationship you have been dreaming about.”

He stopped talking and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. I had told him all about my fantasies one day when we were sharing and now I regretted it. I had always said that I thought it would be fun to be dominated but didn’t think I would ever really want to do it in person. All though with David on top of me I must admit I was feeling incredibly horny. “David, you know that this turns me on but I’m scared to go through with all this. I trust you with my life as you are my best friend but what if this screws everything up.”

“It can’t Jewels, I won’t let it.” He looked down at me and then kissed me deeply.

I felt myself succumb to his kiss and let my body go slack under his. We broke the kiss and I looked deep into his eyes, “I want this David.

That video we watched only made me realize how much I really want this.”

He smiled at me and then took his cock out of his pants placing it in front of my lips. “Well then cunt suck me.” I took him into my mouth letting my tongue tease his tip. I sucked and licked until I felt him cum in my mouth which I greedily swallowed down. It wasn’t the first time I had swallowed a guys cum and it certainly wouldn’t be the last.

It was only after this that I remembered that unlike me David didn’t have his own room. “David where is your roommate?”

“Oh I don’t know I’m sure he will be home soon though.” He grinned at me. I went to stand up so that I could leave before that happened but David pushed me down again. “Where do you think you are going. Sean wants to have some fun to.” He forcefully picked me up and pushed me into his closet shutting the door, locking it. “There we go you can stay here until Sean gets home.”

Shut in the dark the tears started to poor down my face as I tried to think away out of this. It wasn’t long before I heard the room door open and then Sean’s voice talking with David.

“I have a little slut in the closet looking for a good fuck Sean but she is still a little shy in submitting to me. You don’t mind the crying if I leave her in there for awhile do you?”

“Depends, do I get a shot at her after she is broken?”

“Of course. I’m hoping to have her craving sex so badly that she becomes the floor slut. Before long she will do anything for the chance suck or be fucked.”

They left me in the closet all night. I cried and cried until finally I passed out. In the morning I awoke hoping to find that it was all a dream but it wasn’t. I was still shut in the closet and I had to go to the bathroom. “David.” I called out in a hoarse voice.

“Yes whore?”

“Please let me out I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Nope you are staying there until you sign a contract saying you will be my fuck toy.”

“I’m not doing anything of the sort David and you will have to let me out sometime. The residence advisor will notice somethings up.”

“How naive you are. Rick knows all about you and can’t wait to fuck your brains out to.” The room became silent again. I tried to get David to talk again but it wasn’t working. He said nothing. I kept trying until finally I said the only thing I could.

I needed out of the closet and so I called out to him again, “David, please let me out. I’m hungry, have to pee and I’m tired of the dark. I will do anything you want even sign your contract.”

“Very good Julianna.” I heard David’s footsteps come over to the closet and he opened the door. He leered down at me and handed me a piece of paper and a pen. I started to read the paper. It was a contract on my body. Once I signed it David could use my body however I liked it. I thought but I knew that it was the only way so I signed it, I just hoped that he would not forget about our friendship.

He helped me out of the closet and then walked me to the bathroom. He watched me pee which completely horrified me. After we were done he took me back to his room where his roommate was now waiting. The both looked at me and then at each other. “On the bed bitch” shouted Sean. I moved to the bed and Sean grabbed me, taking off my clothes and turning me onto my back. “Get up on your knees so me and David can both enjoy you at the same time.” I did as I was asked and David moved in front of my mouth completely naked.

Tears had started to run down my face again but I took David into my mouth. I felt Sean’s hands on my ass and then moving to play with my cunt. I heard him laugh, “She really is a slut, you should feel how wet she is.” With that I felt him plunge deeply into my hole pumping in and out as fast and as hard as he could. This went on all weekend. I was fucked repeatedly and drank so much cum I couldn’t remember what anything else tasted like. Finally on Sunday they let me go back to my room. Once there I went to have a shower and came back and cried. Before I could go to sleep though I heard a knock at my door. I got up and answered it and saw Rick standing there leering at me.