The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is connected to Wiseguy’s academy series...

Do not copy without permission and do not read if there is any reason why it is not advisable for you to do so.

Colors

by MichelleLovesTo

3. Taste The Rainbow

After leaving Brian, as Leia walked the two blocks to her house, she realized she felt horny and high. She had always felt this way “after”, but never to this extent. She could feel her pulse throbbing, and the colors around her were even brighter than she could recall. She made an excuse to her mother as she hurried up to her room, where she locked the door.

Leia tossed the Snapple down on the bed, kicked off her sandals, and slid of her jeans and panties. She fell down on the bed and yelped as the still-cold orange drink rolled and touched the side of her face. Then she giggled.

She grabbed the bottle, pressed it between her legs, and moaned slightly; it felt amazing on her overheated pussy. God, she was just so horny! Using her power had always turned her on, but never before like this … But she had never taken it to that level before, either.

Leia’s fingers replaced the drink and rubbed her sopping wet pussy. While one hand massaged between her long legs, the other ran along her flat stomach and up to her full breasts. She could feel her hard nipples through her thin bra and used the silk and seams of the bra to stimulate her sensitive flesh.

She turned her head and noticed that there was a vibrant sunset outside her window. She knew that, in the entire world, nobody was seeing the setting sun quite the same way as she was seeing it just then. Blue and pink and purple and orange and red. It was as if she was becoming one with the colors. She licked her lips and felt like she could almost taste the different hues. Without her realizing it, the stroking of her fingers quickened. She moaned as she stared at the ever changing palette outside her window.

Leia’s fingers found her clit and she began to rub in a circular motion as the sky darkened and the pinks and oranges gave way to a darker purple and a deeper blue. Her eyes began to lose focus and she turned her head away, but it didn’t matter because the colors were inside her, burning her and cooling her in turn. Her heart beat fast and strong as her body began to spasm, and her mind became a prism. Her body tensed and released again and again as she mouthed the same words over and over, The Whole Fucking Rainbow.

Leia fell asleep with one hand between her legs and one hand cupping a breast. When she awakened she realized that, while her room was dark, the moon and stars and even the streetlight outside her window seemed extra vibrant. She began to touch herself again.

What Leia couldn’t know was that across town, Brian Dobman was planning suicide. After he had gotten home and masturbated to thoughts of his best friend, he’d been ashamed. He knew Craig would never understand; in their world there was no room for queers.

He swallowed a bottle of pills and called Craig to confess his feelings. He wanted to get it off his chest, and he knew that he wouldn’t be around to face the consequences. Craig dialed 911 out of some vague sense that it was the right thing to do, and then proceeded to call all their friends and tell them about how Brian was a fag. Brian’s life was saved, but his reputation was ruined. That was Friday night.

The next day, Leia’s best Jessica called to tell her about it. She sounded gleeful at the gossip. Leia barely registered her best friend’s voice saying something about there being nothing wrong with being gay, but that “they” should not flaunt it. She was too busy fighting nausea. She told Jessica she wasn’t feeling well, and that she needed to get some sleep.

Except Leia didn’t sleep at all that night. She kept reliving it all, again and again. She had never meant for anything really bad to happen. She had just been angry and not thinking. A voice inside her added … and you did it for the buzz. You wanted it, didn’t you?

She knew she had to do her best to make it up to Brian. She wished she could go back to that moment and just walk away. She should have left him to his bigotry and hatred; at least her conscience would be clear. She didn’t have the power to go back in time though; she only had the ability to change minds, and that is what she had to use to fix it as best as she could.

Brian transferred schools, but she knew she had to see him again. She followed him for a while until she thought the time was right, finally approaching him at the Shell Station across from the store where it had all begun. She thought that she might be able to fix it without talking to him directly, but decided that she had to make sure.

She walked up to him and introduced herself, remembering that, as far as he knew, they had never talked before. She told him that she missed seeing him around school and was filled with self-loathing when she saw the skepticism on his face. Then she did her best to fix it. Her words poured out of her in her eagerness to make it right.

I bet the thing with Craig was just a phase; you really like girls, I can tell. Craig overreacted. Isn’t it sad how people judge others based on stupid things like race, or sexual preference? I don’t think you are the type to do that – especially after what you’ve been through. I was surprised to hear you tried to hurt yourself, but you seem to be much better. You can always reach out and get help if you need it! I know that it must be hard talking to someone from the old school, so it’s probably best if you forget we ever had this little chat. Goodbye, it was nice seeing you again.

As Leia walked away, she realized to her dismay that she was sexually aroused again, and that the gas station lights were dazzling to her eyes. She would be back in her room soon, masturbating furiously, but she vowed that she would never use her ability again.

* * *

Leia came back to the present and laughed in disgust at her reflection in the mirror. Her promise to herself had lasted a little more than three months, and then she had betrayed her best friend. Why would she want to go to the diner and tell Samantha and Max about that? How could she tell them the horrible thing that she’d done?

She laid her head against the cool wall of the restroom and began to cry.