The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is connected to Wiseguy’s academy series...

Do not copy without permission and do not read if there is any reason why it is not advisable for you to do so.

Colors

by MichelleLovesTo

4. Radioactive Lime and Peace Corp Pink.

Samantha sat in the diner and waited; she hoped that Leia would show up. She found herself worrying about the confused young woman, and wanting to convince her that there was a place for her. She wanted to tell her that there was a whole world just waiting for her to discover it.

Recruits had to freely choose the academy; funny business was not allowed, and was cause for dismissal. Samantha’s personal ethics would not allow her to use them, anyhow. Leia had to make the decision on her own.

Sam’s favorite movie was The Miracle Worker. She had been eight years old the first time that she’d watched it, but she’d known right then and there that she wanted to be like Annie Sullivan. Her nighttime prayers had always included a plea to be granted the ability to reach people. When she was twelve, shortly after her first period, she had discovered that she could. On her second day at the academy, she’d found out that one of the most common terms for the ability was “Reaching.”

Upon graduation, Samantha had accepted the job as a recruiter. She loved her job, and tried to do her it responsibly. At some point she moved past her traditional Catholic background – the result of being exposed to people from all backgrounds and creeds – but she never lost her moral compass, or belief that her ability was a gift.

Sometimes she looked at new recruits and knew that they could take every ethics class the academy offered and would still use their power for personal gain and manipulation. Their abilities could be a balm, but instead would be a toxin. The use of their power was destined to be fruit from a poisonous tree—tainted by their greed and twisted desires.

In Leia she saw the potential for good, if she could just persuade her to come to the academy. This younger woman had a lot of power and nobody to help her learn about it, or to figure out a moral code that would allow her not to do damage she would later regret. In fact, because they were late coming to her she had already harmed others and herself twice.

Samantha looked toward the door, saw Leia walk in, and flagged her over. Her heart pounded as she thought to herself, Don’t blow this, Sam. She wished that when she’d said her nightly prayers as a child she had included one for a poker face. Instead, she wore her heart on her sleeve.

Leia was a striking young woman, and several eyes in the restaurant followed her progress as she headed towards the table. She was slightly taller than average, with large hazel eyes, high cheekbones, a flawless complexion, and a body that was clearly kept in shape with the help of the kickboxing classes that Sam knew she attended regularly.

Leia gave a questioning look as she sat down and noticed that they were “one short.”

“Max decided to stay back and give us a chance to talk. We don’t want you to feel pressured. Also, Hoover ate a bag of chocolate chip cookies and he is waiting for a call back from the vet.” Samantha added with apologetic laugh, “Believe me, it’s better he stayed back rather than having him stare at his pager the whole meal.”

“He really loves that dog, huh?” Leia asked with a smile.

“Yes, he wanted to be a vet when he was a kid. He and a few other people are doing research towards figuring out if we can link our minds to the minds of animals. If it’s possible, and many people feel that it is, it will have far-reaching implications. Hoover is supposed to be part of the study, but really it’s just an excuse for Max to lug him around.

“One time I walked into this bar by the academy, and the two of them were in a stare down. Max claimed he was trying to MC Hoover into getting him a beer and that it would have worked if I hadn’t interrupted.”

Leia laughed. “There really is a whole world out there that most people don’t know about. I don’t even know what I’m doing here, though. Or if I want to be a part of that world.”

“You are here to try and get your life in order. It doesn’t go away just because you’re trying to avoid it. All that means is that when the inevitable happens, you lose control.”

“So this school teaches me control?” She looked like she was trying to grasp the purpose of the academy, and Samantha took it as a promising sign.

“Control is always a choice, which is something that can be offered, not taught. What the academy will do is show you your options, and give you some tools to cope.”

“What makes you think I’m not coping? I know you’re going to say the Brian Dobman thing, but that was a while ago. I learned my lesson.”

Samantha looked into Leia’s eyes. It was time for honesty. “Brian Dobman, who was suddenly inexplicably gay for a brief period of time?” Leia looked ashamed, but Sam knew this was the time for honesty. “And what about Jessica Christensen?”

“You ... know about Jessica too, then?” She looked queasy. The waitress took that moment to show up to take their order. Leia ordered a Coke and nothing else, but Sam insisted she at least get a sandwich.

“By the way, I have arranged it so that nobody will be sitting by us. The hostess will not see any empty seats when she looks over here. Once the waitress brings our food, we will have privacy.

“Yes, we know about Jessica. We have had someone watching and reporting any strange occurrences or mood changes in people around you. There was no link between you and Brian that we could find, so there was no cause to really investigate, but it raised suspicion. When you gave up spending time with your best friend, then we finally had a reason to take it to another level.”

“You know everything? How is that your business? My God, that’s my personal life! You had no right!”

“We had to know. There was no choice. We didn’t harm Jessica and she will not recall a thing, but in order to know if you belonged at the academy, we had to investigate.”

“Then you know what I did, everything I did? Why do you still want me at the school? Don’t you people have rules?”

“Puysegur Academy wants you because it exists for people like you. There is a code of ethics that you will be expected to follow while attending the academy. What you did before the school or will do after is something to be considered and discussed, but if we excluded everyone that used their powers in ways that could be considered unethical, the school would be empty.

“Let me be honest, Leia. The academy is a wonderful opportunity for you. There are aspects of your ability that you don’t even know yet. The research that we are doing may someday help all of humankind. The variation that you have seems to be directly related to you accessing parts of your brain that are dormant in most other people. Imagine the possibilities!”

Samantha could see Leia mulling it over. She had known that Leia was a compassionate young woman at heart, and that she would not take lightly the chance to help others.

She pressed on. “And wouldn’t you like to know all the wonderful things that you can do with your powers?”

“What, other than making my friends have sex with me?” she spat out. Immediately after speaking the words, Leia realized the waitress was back with their order and had heard her last comment.

The waitress put the food on the table, looking at neither one of them. She mumbled something that sounded like, “Do you need anything else?”

“Yes,” Sam answered. The waitress looked at her. “A few things. Please do not come back until I signal you to come over. No refills on the drinks, no checking to see how we are doing, no bringing the bill. And you won’t recall any conversation you might happen to hear tonight. Okay?” Sam smiled at the waitress, who nodded and left.

“Where were we ...”

“The horrible, really fucked-up thing I did to my friend. Ability or not, why would you want someone that would do something like that?”

“Why not tell me your version of events. I won’t be shocked. I know the basics, but it seems like you need to get this off your chest and talk about it.

”By the way, the school is filled with people that understand what you are going through. You will never again have to carry the burden of secrets that you can’t tell. We can provide you the chance of real friends, like yourself. Not everyone at the school is the same color, or speaks the same language, but we all are connected. Wouldn’t you like that? To be understood, and even appreciated?”

“Yes, anyone would like that,” she admitted.

“Okay, now tell me about Jessica, please. Get it off your chest. By the way, the school will teach you how to raise your defenses in terms of other people getting into your head, but if you trust me I can help the story be easier for you to share. Do you need that?”

Leia paused for a moment, and then said, “Yes, okay.”

Sam smiled at the implied vote of confidence. “Relax, Leia, and lower your defenses so it will be easier. It will feel good to tell me, soothing almost. You will not have a problem sharing, because we are friends. Good friends, and I am here to help you, not to judge you. Go ahead.”

Leia felt the tension leave her body as she began to speak.