The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Submitting the sequel I wrote for “Beautiful” (posted two weeks ago, here). Much different in style and tone (and hopefully not too jarring in that respect), but more in keeping with what I usually write. Here’s hoping you can all enjoy it on its own merits. Everything below is what I said about the story when I originally posted it on MichelleLovesTo and Jay Petto’s “Music and MC 2” contest on the MC Forum five years ago....

* * *

I had never planned on there being a sequel to Beautiful, above. But Archibael said this about that story... “This was well done despite my misgivings. Seems ripe for a sequel, too, given that the Evil Mind Controller is still at large.” And then Frustrated said this...“Oh god, I just thought of something...PLEASE say someone is doing ‘Come As You Are’ by Nirvana.”

So I decided I had to try to oblige them both. It’s not a perfect fit on the lyrics, but hopefully it’s close enough for them to enjoy. I’d ask that you please read “Beautiful” first, if you haven’t already, as otherwise this story will not make too much sense, especially in terms of what triggers what for each of the characters.

Jo
* * *

Come, As You Are

Come, as you are
As you were
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend
As a known memory
Take your time
Hurry up
The choice is yours
Dont be late
Take a rest
As a friend
As a known memory
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
Come, doused in mud
‘Cept in bleach
As I want you to be
As a trend, as a friend
As a known memory... ah
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
And I swear
That I dont have a gun
No, I dont have a gun
No, I dont have a gun
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
Memory... ah
Nirvana — “Come As You Are”
* * *

Chapter 1

Linda sat back on the sofa, sipping at her carrot juice, enjoying the remaining light fatigue from their Saturday morning jog. She’d already showered and changed into a haltertop and shorts, her hair still wet, but knowing it would be an hour or so until she and Bobbi headed out to the mall.

They’d been back to the mall a number of times since their “run in” with Abigail Madsen, but hadn’t seen her again—there or anywhere else. Linda knew that would be an unlikely occurrence anyway, considering Charlotte’s size and Abigail living way on the other side of town. But still....

Oh, she’d successfully tranced the memory of re-meeting Abigail from Bobbi’s mind, along with the older memories that their meeting had triggered. Fortunately, none of those memories had returned since. But there was no saying Bobbi wouldn’t begin flashing back the second she ever saw Abigail again. Linda didn’t want that to happen, so going to the mall always jacked up her bodyguard senses a bit higher.

She didn’t know why it should bother her so much, though. After all, since the incident, Bobbi had actually seemed to be perceptively better... a bit happier, a bit more willing to make decisions on her own, and less easily confused.

Linda didn’t know why that would be, unless it was because of the arousal Bobbi had felt simply from seeing her former slave friend and lover. Perhaps a part of Bobbi’s mind still remembered that arousal and it made her feel more complete somehow.

She certainly remembered Bobbi’s arousal.

Seeing Bobbi like that—eyes alight, face flushed, nipples poking through her top, squirming against her chair—was an image that Linda couldn’t shake, no matter how hard she tried. She’d had a growing crush, a building lust for Bobbi even before the mall thing, but it had gotten much worse since.

And why not? Bobbi was beautiful. Half-Hispanic, half-British, with a complexion and skin to die for... or touch... or kiss. Her body was still as fit as when she’d been an active agent, strong and toned. Add in the fact they were really close friends now, too, sharing intimacies of the mind and heart, if not the body, and Bobbi became everything Linda wanted in a lover and sexual partner.

No... she wanted to be the one to arouse Bobbi like that, not some “created” lover from her friend’s tormented past.

Even now, her friend and charge was in the shower, naked and wet. Probably just got done washing her luscious red hair, Linda thought, setting her drink on the counter next to her... and is lathering up the sponge to do her body, maybe sliding it all over her belly first...

Linda sat there picturing it, seeing Bobbi working the sudsy foam into her skin, washing and cleaning her neck, her arms, moving the sponge all over her wonderful breasts, up and down and side to side, lifting and distorting them in such erotic ways. She could see her working it still lower to smear the soap all over her firm ass, and then slowly, oh so slowly, in between her wet thighs, rubbing and rubbing herself there, possibly feeling it start to arouse her, her thoughts perhaps drifting to... why not... the FBI agent in the other room....

Linda gasped, staring down to see her own hand massaging her own breast, another rubbing her own pussy through her tight shorts.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! she screamed at herself, pulling them away from her responding body. What’s wrong with me? What’s happening to me? I’m acting like some adolescent girl imagining the cheerleaders in the shower room.

She stood, trembling and almost viciously horny, shaking out her limbs and trying to settle down. These flights of erotic fancy were happening more and more frequently, and it was starting to affect her performance, starting to affect her job... to protect and help Bobbi. If this kept up, she’d have to recuse herself from this assignment, and she desperately didn’t want to do that.

It would hurt Bobbi, too, she could honestly admit. Over the past seven months, the two of them had become like sisters. While being rather feisty and aggressive before being broken and tortured by Madame Boranski, Bobbi was much more compliant and submissive now. Lately, however, again, Linda had seen the slightest traces of her old personality returning to Bobbi, and she knew that if she suddenly up and left, it might drive her new friend back into her shell.

When she heard the doorbell ring, Linda, though startled, was actually happy for the distraction. It was physically painful for her to imagine not being with Bobbi anymore. She walked to the door and was simply going to open it, but remembered herself enough to look through the peephole first.

It appeared to be two women, with only one directly in front of the viewer. That one had short, dark hair, was dressed nicely in a dark business outfit, and was carrying a clipboard. Census taker or politico, Linda didn’t want to speak to them. But when the doorbell went off again, she decided she’d better, even just to tell them to go away, as she didn’t want Bobbi to start wondering if anyone was getting the door.

She sighed, threw the deadbolt, and opened it. “May I help you?” she asked.

The woman with the clipboard smiled broadly and asked, “Hello... is Bobbi available?” The other woman, wearing a soft, white blouse and ebony skirt, had her head down, almost acting as if she didn’t want to be here.

“No, she’s in the... she’s not here. Anything I can help you with?”

As Linda asked that, she began to notice things, shaking off some of the distraction of the past few minutes. For one thing, she’d been wrong about the duo being from the Census or some political group, as she noticed a copy of “The Watchtower” on top of the clipboard. She sighed, not particularly wanting to deal with religious types right now, either. She also didn’t want them to see how aroused she still was from the libidinous thoughts she’d been having.

However, it was the two women, themselves, who drew her attention the most. The dark-haired woman was startlingly attractive compared to her image through the peephole, the fact that she had the glow of a zealot only adding to that. The other woman, after finally raising her head, was rather good-looking, too... good looking and... familiar. In fact, they both looked familiar.

Linda didn’t hesitate, stepping back, and starting to pull on the door to slam it shut, the vibe of this suddenly feeling so very wrong.

It was already too late, though. As quickly as she’d reacted, the dark-haired woman had already raised her arm, a small atomizer in her hand, and pushed the button on it. Before she could block it with the door, the heavy mist from it hit Linda full in the face, and her world started to dissolve.

It felt as if she’d been struck by lightning, almost literally.

Momentarily blinded, every synapse in her head was firing off at random, leaving her completely disoriented and confused. Blinking her eyes, her vision clearing a bit, she almost wished it hadn’t.

The world outside her door looked like nothing so much as a giant, moving Picasso painting, one done in strobing lights and raucous colors. Barely able to think at all, but with the remaining knowledge that she’d fucked up big-time here, Linda made a grab for the .38 service revolver she kept clipped to her belt in the back.

Her arms felt so rubbery, though, so disconnected from her body, that she might have been shoving her hand in her pocket for all she knew.

“There, there... don’t be hasty, dear,” a voice echoed in her ears. To Linda, it sounded as if she were listening to a sexy train conductor inside a stairwell, but at least the voice seemed real. That was good, and something for her to hold onto, as nothing else seemed real to her right now.

“You don’t look at all well, Linda,” she heard, feeling her hands pulled together in front of her. “Perhaps you should sit down for a few minutes.”

“Sit down?” she mumbled, her eyes now closed against the visible maelstrom in front of her. She wondered who’d shot her mouth full of novocain, too. Still, sitting sounded like a great idea, as she couldn’t even feel the floor under her feet. But where should she sit?

The voice seemed to sense Linda’s dilemma, saying, “Here, let us help you find some place to sit down and relax. Abby, dear... take one of Linda’s arms and help me guide her, poor thing.”

“Yes, Mistress,” a second voice replied.

She felt them turn her, heard the door shut. Scared to death, she felt as if she were simultaneously falling into a deep abyss and floating away into the sky. At a complete loss to take care of herself for the moment, Linda let them lead her... somewhere. She just tried to “go” in the direction they pulled her, unable to tell if her legs were moving or not. The dissociation from reality was terrifying, and she could only hope the two of them could take her to some place safe.

“Let’s get this nasty thing away from you,” the first voice said, and Linda felt something moving against the small of her back. “Now just sit down, honey, and relax. You’ll feel better in a few minutes.”

She felt something against her ass, so relaxed her weight, almost certain she was sitting now. Then she heard the voice moving behind her, asking for her arms. Linda complied, letting the other pull her hands back behind whatever she was sitting on. She was confused when something sticky began to wrap around her wrists, holding them together.

The voice reassured her, though. “This is just so you don’t fall off the counter stool, Linda. You don’t want to fall, do you?”

“No,” Linda whispered. She certainly didn’t want to fall. She was afraid she’d never land.

Now her legs were being lifted, her ankles pushed back and together, and she felt more of the sticky wrapping going around them. Fairly certain she couldn’t fall off the stool now, Linda risked opening her eyes again.

She groaned to see things still distorted, still seeming to move of their own accord. She started to feel the first rays of hope that she was getting over what had happened to her, however, as it wasn’t nearly as bad as at the door. She saw the woman she remembered as Abigail standing there, staring at her impassively. Linda gasped as the other woman suddenly materialized from beneath her, right between Abigail and herself.

“There, that’s better, Agent Fratello... nice and comfy. My little hallucinogenic ‘perfume’ will wear off in a couple more minutes and you’ll be fine.”

“Who... who are you?” Linda said, finding it a bit easier to form coherent words, and watching as the woman’s face came into stronger focus.

“Oh, you’ll recognize me shortly, I’m sure; so no need for formal introductions. You seem to know Abby, though, which surprises me. You must have quite the memory if you can recognize one of my other slaves.”

“Abigail... Abby... at the mall. Bobbi and I saw her, and...” Something in Linda’s mind clicked in just then. She shouldn’t be talking about Bobbi to anyone, much less this stranger.

“And Bobbi recognized her? Very interesting! I’d been led to believe that dear former slave had had all her memories erased of her time with Abby... and me.” The woman finished her statement with a rather triumphant smirk.

Linda’s mind was churning, searching through her memory files for some knowledge, some information that she was sure she possessed.

“With you?” she asked, that verbalization finally putting the other’s face to the facts. “Madame Boranski!” she gasped.

“Right first time, dearie,” the Madame said with a laugh. “Welcome back.”

A thousand thoughts raced through Linda’s mind at once—Bobbi, shower, danger, how she’d fouled up, that she was tied to the chair and that they hadn’t been helping her at all, just who and what Madame Boranski and Abby were, and what they might be planning to do.

“What you want?” Linda whispered, desperate for information before anything else happened.

“Why? Bobbi and Abby, of course. I miss having my slaves around me. Besides, I have unfinished business with both of them.”

Oh, fuck! Linda thought, opening her mouth to scream, “BO... mmmpphh...”

Madame Boranski, expecting just that, was too quick for her again, her hand snapping up to cover the agent’s mouth before she could really yell.

“None of that, now,” she hissed, stepping behind the chair, tightening her hand gag, and pulling Linda’s head back against her shoulder. Linda struggled as much as she could, but with her arms tied behind the stool’s backrest, and her feet raised and bound to its center pole, there was little she could effectively do.

“That’s it, Linda,” Madame Boranski said as Linda settled down, still berating herself inside. “I don’t want to hurt you, but rest assured,” she leaned in very close to Linda’s ear and crooned, “I will, and badly, if you mess with me.

“Abby, be a dear and get me the ball gag from my purse.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Abby replied, still looking to Linda’s clearing eyes as if she really didn’t want to be here. She stepped over to the counter, Linda following her with her eyes, groaning inside when she saw her gun lying there next to the madam’s purse. Linda knew she’d screwed up for sure, and Bobbi was possibly going to suffer for her ineptitude, for her distracted lack of foresight.

Abby rummaged around in the purse for a moment before pulling a large, black ball gag from it. She reached out and handed it to Madame Boranski, who instantly removed her hand from Linda’s mouth and pressed the rubber ball of the gag against her lips and teeth. Linda locked her jaw shut, though, refusing to let her push it between them.

“Yes, yes... you’re tough and determined, Agent Fratello. We all appreciate that. But this can go one of three ways, here. One... you open your mouth like a good little girl. Two... I have Abby give you another spritz of perfume, then I push the ball in when you open your mouth to drool. Or three... after I get you gagged, somehow... and I will get you gagged, I’ll do something to Bobbi, something bad.

“I’ll do one thing to her for each five seconds you make me wait, starting right now. Your choice, sweetie.”

Linda moaned in total frustration, and opened her mouth wide. What choice did she have? She knew she couldn’t resist it if they sprayed her again, she needed her wits about her, and she couldn’t stomach having anything happen to Bobbi because of her.

Madame Boranski carefully shoved the gag into her mouth, stretching Linda’s jaw painfully until the ball popped behind her teeth and against her tongue. The criminal bitch had just finished tightening the strap behind Linda’s head when Bobbi walked out of the bathroom hallway, wearing a green, knee-length, silk bathrobe, and toweling off her wet hair.

“Boy, the water felt great today, Linda. I hated to....”

“Bobbi?” Abby gasped, her face filled with surprise, and something like awe.

Bobbi stopped, staring at the three of them, her eyes widening when she saw Linda.

“What are you doing? Get away from her, you two!” she yelled, taking a few steps forward. She had no idea what she was going to do if they didn’t, but she was angry, concerned, and scared enough not to care.

“Now just settle down, Bobbi,” Madame Boranski said easily, stepping from behind the chair and confronting her. “We haven’t hurt her at all, don’t plan to hurt her, and we’ll leave in a few minutes. But first, you, me, and Abby have to talk, and she and I have to try to show you how Linda and her federal friends have been using you and lying to you.”

Linda “mmphh’d” as loudly as she could in her gag, shaking her head wildly.

“See why we had to gag her, Bobbi. We wouldn’t be able to get a word in edgewise if we hadn’t. I swear, this will only take a few minutes, and then we’ll leave.”

Bobbi was growing more confused by the moment. She hated to see Linda like this, but the two other women seemed fairly harmless for now, and weren’t threatening her at all. Besides, they both looked almost familiar, and the name “Abby” kept banging around inside her head, creating strange, expectant feelings within her.

Should I know them? They certainly act like they know me, she thought. Why does it make me feel so strange just to look at them?

Sensing Bobbi’s confusion, Madame Boranski said softly, “Don’t you recognize us? You and Abby were so close, and she’s hardly changed at all. I know my hair was longer back then, and blonde, and I’ve had a few facial touchups, but certainly you must remember your Mistress.”

Bobbi’s jaw dropped, as she was more confused than ever. And this woman’s voice was sending even more strange feelings coursing through her. “Mistress?” she whispered.

“Yes,” Madame Boranski said, moving up and putting a hand on Bobbi’s shoulder, “Your Mistress. Let me help you remember, honey... ‘glorious worship’....”

Bobbi blinked, feeling a light tingling in her loins, but otherwise just more confused than ever. “Glorious worship? What does that mean?”

The older woman shook her head and sighed, patting Bobbi’s arm. “Apparently nothing to you, anymore. It did, though. That phrase meant the world to you before Linda’s people started messing around with your mind and memories. Luckily, Abby remembered her special phrase, as apparently their brainwashing was not so effective on her.”

“Brainwashing? They didn’t brainwash me. They only hypnotized me to take away my most painful memories. I can’t handle them, it seems, whatever they are.”

She was startled when the older woman began to laugh. “Oh, hogwash! What a bill of goods they’ve sold you. They only want you to forget the memories that were painful to them, the things the government made you do that would embarrass them. Frankly, I’m surprised they didn’t just kill you and get it over with.” Madame Boranski turned and pointed towards the counter top. “You might note that she’s the only one armed here today.

“Unless, of course, that’s your gun, Bobbi,” she finished with a grin.

“No, I don’t own a gun,” Bobbi muttered, her head spinning as she tried to remember everything that had happened to her in the last year. There were just so many frustrating gaps, though.

“I didn’t think so, honey. And why did they change your name? If it helps any, we knew you as Bobbi Gonzales.”

“Yes... Bobbi Gonzales,” Abby said, staring at her, much more animated now, as if hoping for something.

“And you did know us... and love us... as Abby and Mistress. These are the memories they’ve stolen from you,” Madame Boranski said. “Don’t let them get away with this. Fight them!”

Bobbi found herself shivering at the other’s touch, staring back and forth between the two of them. Feelings were starting to rise up inside her—good feelings; strong, visceral emotions, things she couldn’t remember having felt in a long time. She wondered why Linda and the Witness Protection people would want to steal feelings like this from her.

Then she remembered that it eventually hurt her to re-live them.

“But... but when I remember things like that, and what happened after, I... I start to go insane or become catatonic.”

“Mistress told me she didn’t mean any of those things, though, Bobbi,” Abby blurted.

Madame Boranski glowered at her for a moment, then smiled when Bobbi responded, “Didn’t mean what things?”

“Oh... how very convenient,” the Madame purred, then pointed toward Linda, “... for them, I mean.” She turned to look at Bobbi again, reached out to put her hands back on her shoulders, and stared earnestly into her eyes. “What Abby means is I was forced to send you away, to tell you I didn’t love you anymore, so you would run from me, hoping in the process that you could get away from them, too.”

“Mistress?” Abby whispered.

“Hush, Abby! Let Bobbi think. Let her hear what we have to say, to try to find her passions for us again.”

“But my catatonia?” Bobbi said, more lost and torn apart than ever, hating the black memory holes in her head, hating not knowing the full truth of her past.

“Have you ever heard of drugs, my dear,” Madame Boranski said, throwing another sneering glance over at the bound FBI agent. “Besides, do you ever remember being catatonic, or was that simply something they told you?”

Linda groaned, listening to the psychopathic madam twisting the truth, knowing that Bobbi couldn’t possibly know what actually happened when she went off the deep end. They’d taken those memories, and the pain of them, away, too.

“No, I don’t,” Bobbi whispered, unable to take her mind off this woman and Abby now, their faces becoming more familiar; their voices, even their nearness, speaking to something deep within her, something she remembered loving and yearning for.

“Well, it’s time to remember the truth, then,” Madame Boranski crooned, stepping back and putting one hand behind Bobbi’s shoulders, and one hand behind Abby’s. “It’s time to remember the love,” she finished, pushing the two of them together—breast-to-breast and face-to-face.

“Oh, Bobbi,” Abby sighed, “Please try to remember.”

Bobbi stood there, paralyzed. She didn’t have to try anymore, suddenly remembering the first time some... angel... had pushed the two of them together like this. Then she moaned, as waves of feeling came crashing into her mind unbidden.

Lightning heat, instant love, insatiable desire... clinging together, their “wedding night”, bathing in each other’s sweat and juices... more unconscious than sleeping, loathe to stop kissing, eating, sucking... waking in the morning to helplessly start in again... endless longing, unquenchable thirst... for Abby... Abby....

“Abby!” Bobbi hissed, clutching at her wildly, kissing her neck, her cheeks, her lips. Abby hugged her back, the two of them driving into each other, kissing and writhing.

“Yess...!” Madame Boranski yelled.

“Nooo...!” Linda screamed uselessly into her gag, struggling harder to get free. She jerked around wildly, needing to get loose, to stop this, but only succeeding in tipping over her chair. Luckily, it hit the counter and bounced back upright.

“You’ve lost, Linda,” the still-smiling domme whispered as she walked over to her. “Now just shut up and sit there quietly, or I’ll have to do something more serious about you.”

Linda turned to glare at her captor, but was met with another, smaller spritz from the atomizer, instead. She gasped into her tight gag as her world fell into an hallucinogenic haze again. Bitch! You stinking bitch! she thought, just before she could hardly think at all anymore.

Bobbi was oblivious to all of that, lost in passion and lust for Abby, the two of them tearing at Abby’s clothes now. Bobbi’s silk robe already lay in a puddle at her feet, her body naked, nipples stiff and aroused. Abby’s blouse and bra soon were keeping Bobbi’s robe company as she moaned, “Hurry, hurry...”

Bobbi did, swept up in the tidal wave of their joint heat and need. They tugged, pulled, and pushed until Abby’s skirt and panties dropped to the floor. Both of them groaning, Abby stepped out of them and kicked them away, along with her shoes, completely naked now except for the white thigh-highs she still wore.

It was close enough, and the two of them were all over each other again, clutching and kissing, fondling and grinding into each other. Bobbi didn’t see Madame Boranski walk over behind her, but she felt her, felt her pressing up against her back and ass. The material of her outfit was coarse against Bobbi’s skin, but the other’s hands were soft as they reached around and down to stroke her hips, and to slide across her loins to cup her wet pussy.

More erotic memories came pouring back into her mind, and she lifted her face to the ceiling and moaned. Abby took the opportunity to move away a bit, lower her head and hands to Bobbi’s swollen breasts and nipples, and to squeeze and lick them.

This is what they didn’t want you to remember, Bobbi,” Madame Boranski whispered in her ear, sinking a finger deep inside Bobbi’s shuddering, soaked cleft, rubbing and massaging her most intimate places. “That we are your friends, your lovers, aren’t we?”

“Yess...,” Bobbi gasped, one hand behind Abby’s neck, the other wrapped around the body of the woman behind her, clutching at her backside.

“You remember me as your Mistress now, don’t you? You remember me as your goddess angel.”

Bobbi did. It was all coming back to her now as she lost herself in the feel of Abby nursing a nipple deeper and deeper into her mouth, as she helplessly humped her throbbing sex against the knowing fingers of her... of her...

“Mistress... yess....”

Bobbi almost whimpered in disappointment as her Mistress pulled her fingers from her juicy hole. Then, though, she lurched from a pleasure that almost made her cum, as Mistress slid those fingers deeply into her open, panting mouth. She moved even closer to orgasm as Abby knelt, her tongue replacing Mistress’ finger in her pussy, and Mistress’ other hand found her aching, saliva-slick breasts.

Adrift in a roiling sexual sea, Bobbi couldn’t remember ever feeling so happy, so loved and aroused. And when she heard Mistress say, “We’ll get out of here in a little while, baby, and finish what we started the last time”, all she could think to say was, “Yes, please!”

Linda was no longer moving, no longer struggling, her biggest battle now just to keep her eyes open. Her confusion, her dissociation from reality, was less this time, but it was still difficult to force herself to watch what was happening in front of her. The women’s shapes seemed to be flowing, their colors and hues shifting and amorphous. Linda actually thought she could see their sexual auras, the glow around them erotic and enticing. So were their words and cries, even as they echoed and reverberated in her ears and mind.

She was not so out of it this time that she didn’t know what was happening was wrong, however... all wrong! She used her anger at that, at what they were doing to her friend, Bobbi, to fuel her fight against the atomized drug. It was working, too, as she found her vision, hearing, and thinking starting to return to normal far more quickly than the first time she’d been sprayed.

Certainly, she didn’t want to see what she was seeing or hear what she was hearing. She needed to, though, if she were ever going to be able to do anything about it. So, watching as intently as she could, Linda didn’t even berate herself for her growing arousal as they used her friend, as she watched her charge sink closer and closer to orgasmic release.

She wasn’t nearly as self-forgiving about the level of jealousy she was feeling at not being a part of it.

Because Linda did want to be a part of what she was seeing. She wanted to throw Madame Boranski out the window... of a plane... and be the one behind Bobbi, the one with her fingers in Bobbi’s sucking mouth, her pussy pressing and grinding into Bobbi’s hot ass. Either that, or to be the one lapping and sucking at Bobbi’s creamy sex... not Abby.

But she couldn’t. She couldn’t get to her, couldn’t stop the lies and arousal that their mutual enemy was creating.

Bobbi, so long denied by circumstances and her own confusion about who she was and what she wanted, was totally lost. Arousal and need tore at her as she humped Abby’s tongue and nursed on Mistress’ fingers. And when she felt her clit being sucked and stretched, her nipple being pulled and pinched, she surrendered to the feelings....

Happily and helplessly, she started to cum, squealing and jerking against her lovers.

Her orgasm was massive and total. It had been so very long since she’d felt anything like this. She slammed backward and forward, not caring, not thinking... simply cumming... cumming on Abby’s tongue, and trying to suck Mistress’ fingers into her throat.

How she had missed this! How she had longed for the passions roaring through her now.

She came and came in the arms and bodies of those whom she loved, or at least finally remembered loving during her confused and distorted past. Use me! her mind moaned as she shivered and shuddered between them, thrusting her hips against Abby’s face, as her body melted back into her wonderful Mistress.

They did, for a bit longer, until Bobbi’s lust was sated. Panting and drained, Bobbi would have fallen if Mistress at not helped her sink to her knees beside Abby.

“Did you like that, baby?” her Mistress said, smilingly wickedly, her eyes on fire.

“Oh, yes, Mistress. I did. It was wonderful.”

“And did you, Abby?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“But aren’t you both forgetting something?” Madame Boranski asked, staring down at them.

Bobbi and Abby looked at each other, trying to think. Then it came to them both, and they looked back up at her.

“Thank you, Mistress!” they said, in submissive unison.

“That’s better! But I think perhaps you might find a more suitable way to thank me,” she said, giving them a lewd wink, then reaching down to hike up the skirt of her business suit, front and back. The two women groaned, as did Linda before she could check herself, as Madame Boranski wasn’t wearing any panties, and her shaved pussy, wet and attractive, was put on display for all of them. Framed by her black garter and stockings, it called to her two slaves, and they were quick to move to it.

“No, Abby. You take the backside. You had my pussy earlier.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Abby said eagerly, kneewalking around her.

Keeping her skirt up with her elbows, Madame Boranski took Bobbi’s head in her hands and commanded, “Eat me, Bobbi. Show me that you remember how to worship your Mistress’ cunt!”

Bobbi didn’t even try to speak, instantly pressing her face to her Mistress’ sex as the other’s hands pulled at her. Bobbi moaned, Mistress’ scent so familiar, the taste and feel of her pussy almost like coming home. She began to lick and kiss the soft, wet flesh, tracing Mistress’ seam with her tongue, sucking and nibbling her labia, driving her tongue into her warm recesses. She felt intense pleasure at hearing Mistress moan, at feeling her owner begin to grind herself all over her face.

Linda watched, appalled and aroused, seeing Bobbi’s obvious enjoyment at eating out Madame Boranski; and Abby, with her face buried in her ass, moaning and using her tongue there, too. Despite the danger and the wrongness of this, Linda was growing more and more aroused, helplessly squirming against the seat of her stool. Her nipples were tingling, juices oozing out of her to soak her panties.

Biting down on her tight gag, she found herself starting to pant through her nose, the air redolent with the thick smells of feminine arousal.

Even though the drug was wearing off quickly, she’d given up trying to struggle or cry out for the moment, as both those things seemed so useless. All she could do was sit here for now... sit here and watch the erotic travesty before her, hating herself for wishing she were participating in it, for how her own pussy was shuddering between her thighs.

Still, she was hating “Bitch” Boranski even more, as the smiling monster turned to her and blew her a mocking, triumphant kiss.